Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   GrassClan Roleplay. (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11587)

Tundra January 9th, 2018 03:53 PM

Re: GrassClan Roleplay.

[Time to see if I can get rid of this writers block]

Faithwing let out a soft purr. “Yup, I’m ready.” She glanced at the others, waiting for a reply from them. The warrior bounded over to Dawnshadow. The she-cat flicked her tail a few times and sat down. “So, how much of the territory are we going to patrol?” She asked with a slight tilt of her head. As Faithwing waited for a reply, she licked a paw and swiped it over her ear. “Maybe we can do a bit of hunting on the way back.” She suggested with a shrug.

[Ehh]

Echofall January 9th, 2018 11:35 PM

"I'm ready!" Briarpaw chirped after Faithwing spoke.

Hawkpaw padded over to Shellpaw and sat. "Did you want to go? I did, but we must gaurd the camp!" He meowed enthusiastically.

Poisonheart got up from her spot and padded towards the fresh kill pile, where she watched the patrol get ready to leave while nibbling on some prey.

Tazzy January 10th, 2018 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Echofall (Post 452872)
"I'm ready!" Briarpaw chirped after Faithwing spoke.

Hawkpaw padded over to Shellpaw and sat. "Did you want to go? I did, but we must gaurd the camp!" He meowed enthusiastically.

Poisonheart got up from her spot and padded towards the fresh kill pile, where she watched the patrol get ready to leave while nibbling on some prey.

“Yea I wanted to go” she mumbled to her brother. She knew they had to guard the camp but she would have preferred to be out there instead. “It’s boring in camp. I wanna be on a patrol” she said thinking about how great it would be to defend the clans borders.

Echofall January 12th, 2018 12:52 AM

Hawkpaw jumped up, putting his best battle face on. "But just think! If camp gets attacked we can save everyone and become the best warriors ever!" He meowed bravely while swiping an imaginary enemy with his paw. @Tazzy

Tazzy January 12th, 2018 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Echofall (Post 453586)
Hawkpaw jumped up, putting his best battle face on. "But just think! If camp gets attacked we can save everyone and become the best warriors ever!" He meowed bravely while swiping an imaginary enemy with his paw. @Tazzy

She’ll looked at her brother her glum expression quickly dissolving into excitement. “Your right!” She growled putting on the best fierce expression she had. Then she smiled and leaped onto him pummeling his back with her claws sheathed “I got the enemy warrior” she yowled happily

CinnamonCookie January 12th, 2018 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 452690)
[Time to see if I can get rid of this writers block]

Faithwing let out a soft purr. “Yup, I’m ready.” She glanced at the others, waiting for a reply from them. The warrior bounded over to Dawnshadow. The she-cat flicked her tail a few times and sat down. “So, how much of the territory are we going to patrol?” She asked with a slight tilt of her head. As Faithwing waited for a reply, she licked a paw and swiped it over her ear. “Maybe we can do a bit of hunting on the way back.” She suggested with a shrug.

[Ehh]

"We are to patrol the border, to check for intruders and cats as well as other stuff. We can do a little bit of hunting, but after we do what we need to do. Ok?" Dawnshadow replied to the optimistic cat. "Come on." She waved her tail as she walked out of the entrance. She paused and looked back, wondering if everybody on the patrol was following.

Tundra January 12th, 2018 05:30 PM

Faithwing bounded out behind her. The she-cat stopped behind Dawnshadow, waiting for the others. The she cat flicked her tail and stared into camp.

Twilight01 January 12th, 2018 07:22 PM

Name: Specklepaw
Looks: https://vetstreet-brightspot.s3.amaz...45mk062311.jpg

Fuzzy January 12th, 2018 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 453855)
Faithwing bounded out behind her. The she-cat stopped behind Dawnshadow, waiting for the others. The she cat flicked her tail and stared into camp.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie (Post 453853)
"We are to patrol the border, to check for intruders and cats as well as other stuff. We can do a little bit of hunting, but after we do what we need to do. Ok?" Dawnshadow replied to the optimistic cat. "Come on." She waved her tail as she walked out of the entrance. She paused and looked back, wondering if everybody on the patrol was following.

Frogspots followed the two mollies his dappled tail swishing across the ground as he did. The spotted tom glanced back at Briarpaw. "Coming?" He asked her with a slight flick of his ear, more in a joking matter. As he spotted Briarpaw's siblings, Hawkpaw and Shellpaw he let out a amused purr. The two remanded him of himself and he hopped his and Stormcloud's kits would be like that. There so full of energy and there lively young cats. Just what the Clan needs. He thought lost on thought. Snapping out of his thoughts he shock his head. "Lets go." He added half to himself as he came to stand beside Dawnshadow and Faithwing. @Echofall

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 453887)
Name: Specklepaw
Looks: https://vetstreet-brightspot.s3.amaz...45mk062311.jpg

Medicine cat apprentice is taken, sorry. But Specklepaw can be Frogspots' apprentice if you want.

CinnamonCookie January 12th, 2018 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline (Post 453945)
Frogspots followed the two mollies his dappled tail swishing across the ground as he did. The spotted tom glanced back at Briarpaw. "Coming?" He asked her with a slight flick of his ear, more in a joking matter. As he spotted Briarpaw's siblings, Hawkpaw and Shellpaw he let out a amused purr. The two remanded him of himself and he hopped his and Stormcloud's kits would be like that. There so full of energy and there lively young cats. Just what the Clan needs. He thought lost on thought. Snapping out of his thoughts he shock his head. "Lets go." He added half to himself as he came to stand beside Dawnshadow and Faithwing. @Echofall

Medicine cat apprentice is taken, sorry. But Specklepaw can be Frogspots' apprentice if you want.

Dawnshadow nodded to the cats next to her, and she walked into the territory, heading for the border, sniffing along the way to make sure no cats came.