PDA

View Full Version : Show You What A Girl Is!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

shark sailor
November 15th, 2016, 04:42 PM
On a scale of 1 to 10
I am perfect like I am
I don't need your number
We don't need your number

And those stupid magazines
They want me to change my everything
It don't even matter
They're not taking my power

I'm so over
All these voices around
They've said enough
It's my turn, let's get loud!

I'll show you what girl is
'Cause all of me is perfect
Who cares about the dress size?
It's all about what's inside

So stand up now
And don't back down
We're breaking through the surface
To show you what a girl is

I'm feeling flawless in my skin
Your words don't mean anything
I'm done wasting my time
I can make up my own mind!

I'm so over all
These voices around
They've said enough
It's my turn, let's get loud!

So stand up now
And don't back down

It's pretty clear you won't see us on the sidelines
We're gonna take it over standing on the high rise
And if you ever doubt what a girl can do
Sit back and let us show you, it's been nice knowing you

No doubt
We're a force that's undeniable
Get together
We'll work this house to bring it down on you

I've got a feeling that
We're gonna be there for you
Sit back and let us show you
'Cause the girls are taking over

On a scale of 1 to 10
I am perfect like I am
I don't need your number
We don't need your number

So stand up now
And don't back down

At Flurry Lane High, boys just think of girls as weak and pretty faces. Ha! Us girls are gonna prove them WRONG

Form For Girls:
Name:
Personality:
What You're Gonna Do To Prove Them Wrong:
Crush/Love Interest:
Pet?:
Other/Questions:

Form For Boys:
Name:
Personality:
Thoughts On Girls:
Crush/Love Interest:
Pet?:
Other/Questions:

My Form:
Form For Girls:
Name: Marinette Ozaka
Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=anime+girl+basketball+player&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&espv=2&biw=1440&bih=900&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjJlayt6qvQAhXHMSYKHeYUDGEQ_AUIBigB#imgr c=eQcle080XqFM6M%3A
Personality: Tbrp'd
What You're Gonna Do To Prove Them Wrong: Become a famous singer :3
Crush/Love Interest: Open... It's gonna be hard though X3
Pet?: A border collie named Ben
Other/Questions: :3

~Breadsticks~
November 15th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Name: Jordan Rose(Goes by Jay)
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/56/39/d3/5639d32b5a9863fa00b315ef92c6d84c.jpg
Personality: TBRP
What You're Gonna Do To Prove Them Wrong: Play football
Crush/Love Interest: Open
Pet?: http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk92/Allosaver/kaiken-1.jpg (Mika)
Other/Questions: N/A

shark sailor
November 15th, 2016, 04:54 PM
(Accepted!)

Hallowed Echo
November 15th, 2016, 04:59 PM
Name: Jesse
Looks: Black hair with blue and brown eyes.
Personality: TBRP'd
Thoughts On Girls: He respects girls and thinks that they are just as good as boys
Pet?: A black pit bull with a white patch over its eyes.
Other/Questions: Nope

shark sailor
November 15th, 2016, 05:02 PM
(Maybe Jesse x Marinette X3)
(We can start)
Marinette sat in her room, bouncing her ball against the floor. "Marinette Ozaka, will you STOP?!" Her mother shouted from downstairs. "SORRY!" She shouted back, grumbling under her breath.

:blue:
November 15th, 2016, 05:05 PM
Name: Ashton // Ashley
Looks: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=14942867
Personality: TBRP // TBRP
What you're gonna do to prove them wrong: N/A // She's already athletic enough, but she's gonna kick it up a notch in soccer
General opinion on Girls: After having the twin that he does, he doesn't have a general opinion, but will murder anyone who says anything bad about girls // N/A
Crush/Love interest: Open // Open
Pet: Nope, Ash is allergic to quite a few animals
Other/Questions:The two are twins

Hallowed Echo
November 15th, 2016, 05:13 PM
(Okay.)
Jesse walked around with his friends, who were saying that girls are useless. "They aren't useless! They are just a great as us!" He snapped. His friends just laughed and rolled their eyes.

shark sailor
November 15th, 2016, 05:21 PM
(Accepted.)
"I'm gonna go to the park." She shouted to her mom as she grabbed her basketball and ran out the door.

Poppyfrost
November 15th, 2016, 05:23 PM
Save me a spot for boy)

shark sailor
November 15th, 2016, 05:35 PM
(K)

Poppyfrost
November 15th, 2016, 06:02 PM
Name: Parker
Looks: *coming*
Personality: TBRP'D
Thoughts On Girls: Cute and Funny. He doesn't treat them like toys, but rather human beings
Crush/Love Interest: open
Pet?: A dog named Jack
Other/Questions: nope

shark sailor
November 15th, 2016, 06:03 PM
(Accepted!)
Marinette walked to the basketball court, bouncing her ball and not really doing anything. She tossed the ball and bounced off the net. She growled in frustration and went to get her ball.

Poppyfrost
November 15th, 2016, 06:04 PM
Name: Parker
Looks: *coming*
Personality: TBRP'D
Thoughts On Girls: Cute and Funny. He doesn't treat them like toys, but rather human beings
Pet?: A dog named Jack

https://goo.gl/images/HRJ8tm

https://goo.gl/images/2jzrZp

shark sailor
November 15th, 2016, 06:06 PM
(Omg Parker's adorable XD)

Teggy
November 15th, 2016, 06:10 PM
Name: Sounds Thrace (Skye)
Looks: long black hair, pale skin, blue eyes, and is deaf
Personality: she does t talk much but when she does she is super kind and funny
What You're Gonna Do To Prove Them Wrong: show the boys a deaf girl can play football.
Pet?: has a dog that helps her at school named Aris.
Other/Questions:

~Breadsticks~
November 15th, 2016, 06:11 PM
(Accepted!)
Marinette walked to the basketball court, bouncing her ball and not really doing anything. She tossed the ball and bounced off the net. She growled in frustration and went to get her ball.
Jordan rolled her eyes as her mom continued to yell at her. She stood up stormed out of the house, fixing her beanie then running to the park, tears stinging her eyes. She shook her head and looked up, seeing Marinette, "Hey Mari!"

shark sailor
November 15th, 2016, 06:12 PM
Marrienette looked up from picking up her ball and grinned. "Hey Jord!" She said, standing up straight with her basketball under her arm.

~Breadsticks~
November 15th, 2016, 06:18 PM
Jordan rolled her eyes and whined jokingly, "Mari, why must you call me that? But anyway, how are you?"

Poppyfrost
November 15th, 2016, 06:22 PM
Parker saw a strong, buff guy walk up to Marinette and take the ball from her, shoving her onto the ground and begin yelling stuff at her, saying things like she sucked at Basketball, and was ugly as hell. Parker ' eyes narrowed and he ran towards them, standing in front of Marinette and crossing his arms. He pushed the bigger kid away, who smirked, rolled his eyes and walked off. Parker sighed and turned around, helping her up. "Hey, you alright?"

Hallowed Echo
November 15th, 2016, 06:32 PM
Jesse walked by the basketball court, he turned into it. He walked over to Marrienette, "Hi." He said, smiling.

Name: Cody
Looks: Black hair with blue and brown eyes (basically Jesse's identical twin brother.)
Thoughts On Girls: He loves them. He thinks they are great at jokes and would get into a fight to defend them
Crush/Love Interest: Jordan?
Pet?: A pitch black German Shepherd Lab mix

shark sailor
November 15th, 2016, 07:32 PM
Marrinette grumbled under her breath and looked at Parker. "I'm fine." She snapped, going to pick up her ball. She didn't care which boy had shoved her, she was still mad as hell. She looked at Jesse and waved at him briefly before picking up her ball and running off.

Poppyfrost
November 15th, 2016, 08:11 PM
Parker frowned, then glared at the other boy. He came over to him and shoved Parker, then punched him in the gut. Parker coughed, getting the air knocked out of him, then took a step back. The bigger kid kicked him and punched him again, then walked off. Parker turned and limped away, sighing and wiping the blood off his face.

shark sailor
November 16th, 2016, 06:30 AM
Marinette looked behind and narrowed her eyes. She followed the first boy and threw the basketball at his head. "Hey, ya pile of crap, pick on someone your own size."

Teggy
November 16th, 2016, 07:16 AM
Name: Sounds Thrace (Skye)
Looks: long black hair, pale skin, blue eyes, and is deaf
Personality: she does t talk much but when she does she is super kind and funny
What You're Gonna Do To Prove Them Wrong: show the boys a deaf girl can play football.
Pet?: has a dog that helps her at school named Aris.
Other/Questions:
lol its said 'sounds' XD it was suppose to say Skylar)

Poppyfrost
November 16th, 2016, 07:23 AM
Parker sat down on a bench and closed his eyes, controlling his shaking and trying to stop the bleeding. When it did stop he wiped away the blood, then rested his head against the bench and sighed, relaxing. The older boy growled and threw the boy back at her head, going as hard as he could.

Hallowed Echo
November 16th, 2016, 09:19 AM
Jesse caught the ball, a threw it back at the boy. "Wow, you suck at throwing! Get lost punk!" He snapped. He turned to Martienette, "Sorry. Should of let you deal with him." He said.

Teggy
November 16th, 2016, 09:23 AM
lol its said 'sounds' XD it was suppose to say Skylar)
was i accepted?0

November 16th, 2016, 09:54 AM
Ashton walked next to his twin, Ashley quiet, bouncing a soccer ball on her red, red contacts making the world visable, the two said nothing to each other, Ashton holding his phone and scrolling up and down on pictures of nothing, muttering something under his breath, once again, he had been made fun of for standing up for his sister, he was fine with being taunted and teased though, he didn't have much to live for anyway, his twin was the much better athlete, and well...anything else, the only title he could really take was 'Geek' but it didn't matter, as long as he still had someone who trusted him (Ashley) he was good, and the same was with Ashley, the girl starting to dribble, her red orbs blank as she stared at the sidewalk

shark sailor
November 16th, 2016, 05:20 PM
Jesse caught the ball, a threw it back at the boy. "Wow, you suck at throwing! Get lost punk!" He snapped. He turned to Martienette, "Sorry. Should of let you deal with him." He said.
Marinette growled, picking up the ball and glared the the bigger kid(Skye's). "Hey, i have a great idea. Why don't you go die in a hole, you *****." She snapped. Mari cracked her knuckles. "Unless you want a knuckle sandwich."
(Accepted)

November 16th, 2016, 06:13 PM
Ashley and Ashton walked in silence for a few more minutes, before a football nearly hit Ashley in the head, hearing laughter behind them, Ashley sighed, before turning to face the two boys that were coming along, The two started to taunt Ashley, teasing her, expecting Ashton to join in, but when he was silent, they moved onto him, not noticing Ashley coming up behind them with tasers that she kept in her pockets at all times, even while she slept, she got them both in the neck, then in the chest, her face emotionless the entire time, putting the tasers away when they both crumpled, then grabbed one of them, leaving her twin to be dumbstruck, the two still walking, Ashley kicking her soccer ball while dragging the unconscious body, walking towards the basketball court for no reason, seeing figures, but not really caring enough to remember their names or faces, still dragging the boy behind her

Caligo Everton
November 16th, 2016, 07:39 PM
Name: Holly finwick
Looks: advatar.
Personality: TBRP
What You're Gonna Do To Prove Them Wrong: Be the strongest fastest smoothest person on the swim team.
Pet?: none
Other/Questions: N/A

shark sailor
November 16th, 2016, 07:41 PM
(Accepted!)

Poppyfrost
November 16th, 2016, 07:59 PM
Marinette growled, picking up the ball and glared the the bigger kid(Skye's). "Hey, i have a great idea. Why don't you go die in a hole, you *****." She snapped. Mari cracked her knuckles. "Unless you want a knuckle sandwich."
(Accepted)

"Hah! Not likely! As if that could even happen!" He smirked and grabbed the ball from her, then walked away. Parker watched and sighed, closing his eyes and beginning to move towards Marinette.

shark sailor
November 16th, 2016, 08:00 PM
Marinette didn't notice Parker and raced after the bully. "GIVE ME BACK MY BALL!" She screeched, jabbing her elbow into the boy's back.

Poppyfrost
November 16th, 2016, 09:33 PM
The boy flinched, then turned around and punched her across the face. "Get away from me!" He snarled, before Parker came up from behind and knocked him out.

shark sailor
November 16th, 2016, 09:42 PM
Marinette clutched her jaw, though she didn't cry how hard she wanted to. She grabbed her ball and dashed off without another word.

Poppyfrost
November 16th, 2016, 09:43 PM
Parker sighed, looking down at the boy and slowly following Marinette. He wanted to me sure she was alright after that idiot socked her as hard as he could.

shark sailor
November 16th, 2016, 09:46 PM
Marinette collapsed onto the porch swing and started crying into the cushion, her jaw throbbing. She want crying because of that though. She had almost lost her father's ball. He had given it to her she was five her six, a couple years before he died.

Poppyfrost
November 16th, 2016, 09:49 PM
Parker sat next to her, sniffing and frowning as he looked down at her. "Hey... are you okay? Your jaw, I mean. He hit you pretty good." He said sympathetically, his eyes softening.

shark sailor
November 16th, 2016, 09:52 PM
A little girl, six or seven, with dark brown skin and ponytails cams outside and pointed at Parker. "Leave my sister alond!" She snapped, eyes narrowed. Martinette got up, scooping up the girl and nuzzling her. "It's ok Nani." She said, walking back info the house as of Parked hadn't said anything.

Poppyfrost
November 16th, 2016, 10:14 PM
UGH XD) Parker sighed and waited for her to come back out, staying on the bench.

shark sailor
November 16th, 2016, 10:16 PM
(Haha XD)

Marinette's mother walked outside and was startled to see Parker. "Are you one of Marinette's friends?" She asked, looking at Marrinette who was running around the living room with Nani on her shoulders.

Poppyfrost
November 16th, 2016, 10:23 PM
"I think so." Parker smiled, looking up at her mother. "I saved her, like, three times today.." he laughed and playfully bit his lip. "Some guy punched her in the jaw and I knocked her out. I've tried talking to her, but she continues running away." A small blush tinted his cheeks and he grinned.

shark sailor
November 16th, 2016, 10:57 PM
Marinette's mom nodding. "Come in, dear." She said, moving out of the way so s could walk inside. Marinette fell onto the couch, Nani on top of her. "Again!" "Nani, I'm tiredddd." Marinette complained, eyes closed.

shark sailor
November 16th, 2016, 11:14 PM
(:3)

~Breadsticks~
November 16th, 2016, 11:18 PM
Jordan went jogging down the street "Mika? Mika!" She called, looking around for her dog. She slowed to a walk and looked around, "Where did you go this time?" She whispered.

Caligo Everton
November 17th, 2016, 01:51 PM
Holly saw the boy go down and she walked over to him studying his wound. After she saw it wasn't serious she walked to the group of girls who had knocked him out. She was scared that her beautiful skinny body and perfect makeup would deceive them. She studied her black nail polished fingernailed hands While watching them leave. She knew she looked like a weak snob but her delicately formed hand could leave a month long bruised mouth.

Poppyfrost
November 17th, 2016, 03:49 PM
Parker nodded and walked in, looking at Marinette and smiling. "Hey!" He greeted her and brushed the hair out of his face.

shark sailor
November 17th, 2016, 03:51 PM
Marrinette looked at Parker. "Hey." She said, sitting up after Nani dashed off to get something.

Poppyfrost
November 17th, 2016, 03:54 PM
Parker grinned and sat down next to her, crossing his arms. "So, are you alright?" He wondered.

shark sailor
November 17th, 2016, 04:03 PM
"Uh... Yeah." Marinette said.

Poppyfrost
November 17th, 2016, 04:27 PM
"Good.." Parker said softly, blushing and looking away. "Well, I just came to check on ya..."

shark sailor
November 17th, 2016, 04:30 PM
"W-well t-" "MARINETTE!!!!!!!" Nino shouted. "ADRIEN STOLE MY LOCKET!" "COMING!"

Poppyfrost
November 17th, 2016, 04:34 PM
Parker flinched, then smirked. "Looks like your busy.." he laughed.

shark sailor
November 17th, 2016, 04:38 PM
"I have four younger siblings. You already met Nani, then there's Nino, Adrien and Alya." Marinette explained, standing up and walked to Nino's and Adrien's room. "Adrien! Give Nino back his locket!" Marinette scolded. "Yes Marinette.." He said, handing Nino the locket.

Poppyfrost
November 17th, 2016, 04:41 PM
Parker laughed, then followed her, poking his head in, then leaning against the doorframe. "They're so cute! You sure they aren't this mean?"

Stario&Co.
November 17th, 2016, 04:44 PM
Name: Akiki
Looks:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/ba/f9/d7/baf9d7865e4e6f3a8818f1076e8a1c90.jpg
Personality: No spoilers x3
What You're Gonna Do To Prove Them Wrong: become a fashion designer.
Crush/Love Interest: Open~
Pet?: a monkey name Cheese https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRayxY70EeFf1fgMfr8S9OeK4AljACGx CJa7NPCLSDV5gCzEcix5g
Other/Questions:Nope :3

shark sailor
November 17th, 2016, 06:27 PM
(Accepted!)
Marinette rolled her eyes. "I have a scar because of Adrien." She said, scratching her wrist.

Poppyfrost
November 17th, 2016, 06:32 PM
"Oh, man, really?" He wondered, taking this as a good chance to make a move and gently holding his wrist in his warm hand. "Wow. He really did." He smiled and looked down at it, then kissed the scar. "There, I made it better." He grinned and blushed softly.

shark sailor
November 17th, 2016, 06:35 PM
Marinette's eyes widened and she yanked away her wrist and ran out of the room. Nino bit his lip. "She's kinda sensitive to boys since her boyfriend dumped her..." He said. "By text." Adrien said, shaking his head.

Poppyfrost
November 17th, 2016, 06:37 PM
"Oh." Parker frowned and leaned back against the door frame, watching her run away. "Well, I'll make her feel better. Somehow. Hey, can you guys keep a secret? I have a little crush on Marinette, and I need you guys to keep it for me. I'll tell her eventually." He smiled, looking back at the kids.

shark sailor
November 17th, 2016, 06:39 PM
Nino nodded. "Ok." Adrien crossed his fingers behind his back and repeated his brother. "Ok."

Poppyfrost
November 17th, 2016, 07:13 PM
NOOOOOOOO XD) Parker nodded and smiled. "Good." He went and tried to find Marinette, softly calling her name as he walked around the house. "Marinette?" He whispered, his eyes softening. "Hey, it's okay. I'm sorry. Do you want to talk about it?"

shark sailor
November 17th, 2016, 07:14 PM
Marinette sat against her bedroom door which was locked. "Leave me alone!" She shouted.

Poppyfrost
November 17th, 2016, 07:20 PM
Parker sighed softly and rested his forehead on the door. "Hey.. let me in, please.. we can talk about this... I just want to talk to you." He said comfortingly, closing his eyes and placing his hands on the door. "I know what happened. Just let me talk to you about it, I can help you and make you feel better." He promised.

shark sailor
November 17th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Marinette huffed. "I said go away!" She screamed. Alya and Nani passed by and looked at each other and ran to their room,

Poppyfrost
November 17th, 2016, 07:26 PM
"Marinette, please.." he whispered, his voice softening. "I want to talk to you.." he whispered, cracking his eyes open. "I have something that I want to tell you.. I trust you with it, and I want only you to know about it.." he bit his lip, thinking about the secret.

shark sailor
November 17th, 2016, 07:29 PM
Marinette threw open the door and glared at Parker, tears drying on her face. "I said...." She whispered. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" She screeched, slamming the door closed.

Poppyfrost
November 17th, 2016, 07:33 PM
"MY MOM HAS CANCER! OKAY?! THAT'S THE BIG SECRET THAT I WANTED TO TELL YOU! MY MOM HAS CANCER! SHE ONLY HAS FIVE DAYS LEFT TO LIVE!" HE screamed back at her, his eyes welling up with tears. They streamed down his face and he curled up on the floor, shaking and sobbing. "She won't.... she won't be there for this christmas... or mothers day... or my birthday.." he whispered, the tears continuing to come.

shark sailor
November 17th, 2016, 07:38 PM
Marinette gritted her teeth. "Get out of my house." She whispered.

(Flashback Time.... Yuy XD WAIT. Ideaaaaaaaaa. What if Mari and Parker knew each other when they were kids??????????? :3)

Young Marinette stood beside her father who was dying in bed. "C'mon daddy, you have to stay." She whimpered. "I'm sorry Nette. I have to go..." He whispered.

Poppyfrost
November 17th, 2016, 07:45 PM
She has no freaking heart xD sure)

Parker stumbled out the doors, eyes blurred with tears. His phone buzzed as soon as he walked off their yard, still shaking. He pulled it out and answered it, wiping away his tears. "Hello?" *Hi. This is the HDH. We are calling to let you know that your mother, Sarah, has passed away. We are gravely sorr-* Parker cut the phone off, shaking more and dropping his phone. He stumbled onto the road, trying to get to the hospital and cross the street, but he couldnt. He turned his head to the side as he heard the screech of wheels, and the last thing he saw was the front of a truck. He was sent flying, hitting the ground and going limp. He was still awake and alive, but he was choking and bleeding heavily. The truck driver ran out and looked at him, starting to call 911. Other people screamed and went over to comfort him and assure him he was going to be alright.

shark sailor
November 17th, 2016, 07:50 PM
Marinette ran outside with Adrien, Nino, Alya and Nani in front of her. "Oh my god." She screamed, shoving past people to get to Parker. "Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god." Adrien and Nino knelt beside her. Nani started crying.

Poppyfrost
November 17th, 2016, 07:53 PM
Parker could hardly breathe, and he coughed loudly. He tilted his head to the side, wincing at the effort, and looking at Marinette and her siblings. He wasn't crying anymore, but he was in immense pain. "M-my mom.... she passed away..." he whimpered, getting weaker and weaker. Sirens erupted from everywhere, and an ambulance was seen coming up the hill.

shark sailor
November 17th, 2016, 08:00 PM
Marinette touched his cheek. "You'll be ok Parker." She whispered. Nino sniffed, hugging Adrien and Nani. Alya hugged all of them, staring at Parker.

Poppyfrost
November 17th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Parker looked at her sadly, frowning and slowly closing his eyes. "No... no, I wont... I just cant..." he whispered, his eyes clouding up. He stopped breathing and went limp. Everything went black for him and he was no longer in pain.. his heart stopped, but he himself wasn't dead. The paramedics jumped out of the van and listened to his heart. They started CPR on him, beating his chest and trying to get him back alive. It was slowly working, and they connected an IV into his arm. It pumped fluids through his body, and he slowly came back to life.

rubinaito
November 17th, 2016, 08:09 PM
|| Form For Girls ||
Name: Adriana MacBlain
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/83/b4/6b/83b46bf5fcd9d8991f1bb22d9fb5f3ec.jpg
Personality: She's hot-headed, stubborn. Other than that, TBRP
What You're Gonna Do To Prove Them Wrong: She has a motorbike, and the youngest member of a gang. She has a lip piercing, and an eyebrow piercing. She loves rocking out on the electric guitar.
Crush/Love Interest: Alex "Fang" Wilson
Pet?: A black pitbull/lab mix named Cherry.
Other/Questions: Nope.

|| Form For Boys ||
Name: Alex "Fang" Wilson
Looks: http://s2.favim.com/orig/33/black-guy-boy-brown-sugar-cute-hot-Favim.com-263357.jpg
Thoughts On Girls: Depends on the girl. Some are just "Blonde-dumb" and others are pretty freaking bada**.
Crush/Love Interest: Adriana MacBlain
Pet?: A black tamed wolf named Silver.
Other/Questions: Nope.

Midnight Rain
November 17th, 2016, 08:18 PM
Name: Elena Holloway
Looks: short and slender girl with curly brown hair and beautiful blue eyes
What You're Gonna Do To Prove Them Wrong: great at science, also sporty and very competitive
Crush/Love Interest: OPEN AND VERY MUCH WANTED
Pet?: crush/love interest could get her a pet
Other/Questions: the crush/love interest will like her, but she doesn't like him right away. Then something will happen to make her like him

shark sailor
November 17th, 2016, 09:05 PM
Parker looked at her sadly, frowning and slowly closing his eyes. "No... no, I wont... I just cant..." he whispered, his eyes clouding up. He stopped breathing and went limp. Everything went black for him and he was no longer in pain.. his heart stopped, but he himself wasn't dead. The paramedics jumped out of the van and listened to his heart. They started CPR on him, beating his chest and trying to get him back alive. It was slowly working, and they connected an IV into his arm. It pumped fluids through his body, and he slowly came back to life.
(Both accepted)
Marinette shouted in protest when someone yanked her back, throwing her on top of her younger siblings. Marinette's growled. Nani and Nino, being the youngest, started crying. Adrian and Alya quieted them down, looking at Marinette's warily.

Poppyfrost
November 17th, 2016, 09:08 PM
Parker opened his cloudy, dull eyes and stared back at Marinette, his face expressionless. The paramedics loaded him into the ambulance and called for any friends or family members to hop on with them. He was hook up to multiple IV's and the blood was cleaned off of them as they wrapped his wounds in bandages.

shark sailor
November 17th, 2016, 09:11 PM
Marinette stood dizzily to her feet, the side of her head bleeding. She walked to the ambulance with Adrien and Alya, telling Nino and Nani to go home.

Poppyfrost
November 17th, 2016, 09:18 PM
Parker lay awake in the bed, eyes half closed as he saw Marinette and her siblings get in the van. As soon as they entered, the paramedics slammed the door shut and sped off, keeping Parker concious.

shark sailor
November 17th, 2016, 09:25 PM
Marinette stared at her feet the whole drive tears streaming down her face. Alya and Adrien sat on either side of her, both staring at the ceiling.

Poppyfrost
November 17th, 2016, 09:29 PM
Parker was breathing softly, and made a small noise of pain. He opened his eyes a little more, and moved around a bit in his bed. Doing so resulted in him crying out in pain and clutch his side.

Stario&Co.
November 17th, 2016, 09:54 PM
(Accepted!)
Marinette rolled her eyes. "I have a scar because of Adrien." She said, scratching her wrist.

(Thank you so much! How do I start?)

rubinaito
November 17th, 2016, 09:59 PM
Adriana hopped onto her bike, pulling her helmet visor over her head. "I'm done, Johnathan." She growled, turning her head to look at a tattooed guy.

"But babe-"

"DONE." She revved the engine, exhaust clouding around Johnathan's face. She then sped off, before skidding into a bush, trying to avoid the ambulance. "AW S***!" She swore, yanking her motorbike out of the bushes, ignoring the huge gash on her forehead. She pulled off the helmet, staring at the ambulance. "Wait, is that Parker?" She muttered, recalling the name of that one kid that went to her school. She had science with him, when she wasn't ditching class.

"Yo, wait up Sparks." A familiar voice called from behind Adriana, and she turned to look at Fang as he drove his own bike up. "Woah, Sparks, your forehead is busted." He pulled off his helmet, jumping off the bike and grabbing Adriana's shoulders. "Hey, where that jerk that you date, Johnathan?"

"I dumped him." Adriana shrugged his hands away. "Dude was cheating on me. Should've listened to you, Fang." She brushed her read hair away from the cut, flipping out her pocket knife to look at the cut. "Yowch. I don't even feel the thing." She commented, pressing her fingers against it, and pulled her hand away to look at the blood on her finger.

"We should probably get you to the hospital, Sparks." Fang said quietly.

"Nuh-uh.: Adriana shook her head. "My parents will freak if they find out that I was at the hospital, and they'll take away my bike. We'll go to Archie."

"You know that-"

"I know he's loco." Adriana said, popping her knuckles. "But he's the only one in our group that is able to do medical stuff." She yawned slightly. "Plus, his house is only a couple blocks away."

shark sailor
November 17th, 2016, 10:32 PM
(How ever you want Star :3)

Marinette blinked and looked at Parker. "You're gonna be ok, I'm promise."

Poppyfrost
November 17th, 2016, 10:37 PM
Parker looked at her and sniffed, relaxing again and wondering what was to become of him. They hooked him up to some laughing gas to keep him calm, and he started saying crazy stuff. "Marinette... will you be my girlfriend...?" He looned, tilting his head to look at her. He smiled weakly.

shark sailor
November 17th, 2016, 10:47 PM
Marinette blinked and smiled softly. "Sure." She whispered, pixie haircut a mess on her head. She looked adorable is what Nani or her mother would say. Adrien and Nino said it made her look more like a boy.

Stario&Co.
November 17th, 2016, 10:53 PM
(I guess I'll have her bump into Marinette :3)

Akiki had her head low as she walked, looking down at her sketch book. Her hair was curled and she was wearing a light purple dress with a black strap.

shark sailor
November 18th, 2016, 03:25 PM
(Sure in a bit though because she's kinda in an ambulance.)

Midnight Rain
November 18th, 2016, 03:44 PM
Elena stepped out of the dorm. She looked both ways down the hall, then walked towards the science lab. In her bag was her own science set, along with her other books and supplies. She made sure no boys saw her, not wanting an affair in the hall. (Obviously something happens ;) )

Poppyfrost
November 18th, 2016, 04:14 PM
Parker smiled. "Okay..." he whispered, closing his eyes and relaxing in the hospital stretcher.

Teggy
November 18th, 2016, 04:32 PM
(Recap)

shark sailor
November 18th, 2016, 08:31 PM
Parker smiled. "Okay..." he whispered, closing his eyes and relaxing in the hospital stretcher.
Marinette smiled at Parker and slumped against Adrien. Adrien steadied his sister.

Poppyfrost
November 18th, 2016, 08:35 PM
Parker fell asleep, and they eventually pulled into the hospital, where they wheeled him into a room.

shark sailor
November 18th, 2016, 08:49 PM
Marinette followed, Adrien and Alya waiting into the waiting room.

Poppyfrost
November 18th, 2016, 08:58 PM
Parker was eventually all fixed up, and he sat up, awake in the bed.

shark sailor
November 18th, 2016, 09:00 PM
Marinette sat in a chair outside the door, knee bouncing up and down nervously.

Poppyfrost
November 18th, 2016, 09:02 PM
The nurses walked out and allowed Marinette to walk in, while Parker looked through his phone.

shark sailor
November 18th, 2016, 09:04 PM
Marinette walked inside, staring at Parker.

Poppyfrost
November 18th, 2016, 09:07 PM
Parker looked up at her, smiling softly. "Hey!" He greeted, eyes sparkling.

shark sailor
November 18th, 2016, 09:09 PM
Marinette took a step forward and dashed over, throwing her arms around him. "I'm so sorry, this is all my fault!" She said.

Poppyfrost
November 18th, 2016, 09:14 PM
Parker dropped his phone, his eyes widening. He sat there for a minute, then wrapped his arms around her and hugged her back. "No, it isnt.." he whispered.

shark sailor
November 18th, 2016, 09:19 PM
"Yeah it is." Marinette said.

Poppyfrost
November 18th, 2016, 09:21 PM
"No, it isnt." He promised her, running his fingers through her pixie haircut.

shark sailor
November 18th, 2016, 09:22 PM
"If I hadn't told you to go away none of this would of happened." She said, letting go of Parker and sitting across from him, indian style and just stared at the hospital bed.

Poppyfrost
November 18th, 2016, 09:38 PM
Parker stared at her, his eyes softening. "Has anybody ever told you how beautiful you are?" He tilted his head, clicking his tongue and sighing.

shark sailor
November 18th, 2016, 09:41 PM
"My father did but...." Marinette was remembering another memory.

"Sweetheart, I hope you don't mind but me and your mother invited over someone to be your friend." Her father said, touching young Marinette's shoulder. "What's their name?" She asked. "His name is Parker I believe." Her father replied.

Poppyfrost
November 18th, 2016, 09:46 PM
Parker smiled. "You are very pretty. But what?" He asked, sitting up a little bit more.

shark sailor
November 18th, 2016, 09:48 PM
"He's gone now." Marinette said, scratching a scar on her neck absently. "Well. Technically the woman I live with now isn't my real mom. Her name is Riley Rostanov and she takes care of me, Adrien, Alya, Nani and Nino."

Poppyfrost
November 18th, 2016, 09:53 PM
"Oh." Parker scratched the back of his neck. "Well.... come here. I need to tell you something.." he smiled mischievously.

shark sailor
November 18th, 2016, 10:39 PM
"Ok...." Mari said, scooting over.

Poppyfrost
November 18th, 2016, 10:43 PM
Parker grabbed her shirt and pulled her towards him, kissing her for a few seconds before pulling away and blushing slightly.

shark sailor
November 18th, 2016, 10:49 PM
Mari blinked and kissed him back. "I love you..." She whispered.

Poppyfrost
November 18th, 2016, 11:27 PM
Parker smiled softly, his lips brushing up against hers. "I love you too.." he whispered, holding her close. "Now.... Mari, do you mind telling me about... about your ex?" He wondered, moving his head to where his lips now where touching her neck.

shark sailor
November 19th, 2016, 07:49 AM
(Omg twist)
"Remember the guy from the park?"

Teggy
November 19th, 2016, 08:39 AM
Skye walked around. Her dog helper was next to her.

Poppyfrost
November 19th, 2016, 09:47 AM
"Yeah, the one who punched you...?" His eyes darkened. "If any other guy, boy or man touches you, I promise you.... I will save you. I will protect you." He said softly. "But, continue.." He whispered.

shark sailor
November 19th, 2016, 11:30 AM
Marinette sniffed. "That's him."

Poppyfrost
November 19th, 2016, 11:36 AM
Parker flinched, his eyes softening. He sighed and pulled Marinette close to him, wrapping his arms around her, despite the pain he was in. "Stay away from him... He's just a big jerk." He said softly, kissing her cheek.

shark sailor
November 19th, 2016, 11:39 AM
Marinette smiled, laying her head on his shoulder. "Thanks Parker." She said. Adrien walked home with Alya, looking around for Marinette's ex. He despised them, and somehow used to always find a way to get them in trouble.

Poppyfrost
November 19th, 2016, 11:52 AM
Parker smiled and held her tightly. Her ex was walking home, sweating and crossing the street. He saw red specks on the ground and ran over, his eyes widening as he realized it was blood. Heading to the hospital, he thought it was his ex girlfriend, Marinette. Strutting towards their room, he opened it up and stared at Parker and Marinette. "....?...." Tony was his name, and he walked forwards, grabbing Marinette's wrist and pulling her off of Parker. "Hey, babe, c'mon. You don't love this freak, do ya? You love me. I love you, I know that..." He wrapped his arm around her waist and Parker narrowed his eyes. "Let go of her." He gritted his teeth and sat up. "Don't you dare lay your hands on her." Tony smirked and laughed, then gently grabbed Marinette's face in his hand and kissed her as passionately and sweetly as he could.

Teggy
November 19th, 2016, 11:54 AM
Skye pulled out her football.
"You ready Aris!" She said. She then threw the football and the dog ran after it.

shark sailor
November 19th, 2016, 12:08 PM
Marinette shoved Tony away. "Get away from me." She said, glaring at him.

Poppyfrost
November 19th, 2016, 12:13 PM
Tony grabbed her again and pulled her towards him. "Why should I?" He cooed, kissing her again before pulling away and glaring at Parker, who glared right back at him. "Let go of her." He grumbled. Tony snickered and started pulling Marinette out of the room. "C'mon, lets leave this nerd alone." Parker ripped off his IV cords, and got out of the bed. "I SAID LET GO OF HER!" He had never used this loud of a voice, and the room went quiet as Tony stared at him.

shark sailor
November 19th, 2016, 03:13 PM
Marinette yanked her wrist away from him and kicked him hard in the stomach while he was staring at Parker.

Poppyfrost
November 19th, 2016, 03:29 PM
Tony fell to the floor, coughing up a little blood, before he slowly pulled a gun out of his back pocket, and shoved Marinette against the wall. "Shhhh...." He whispered in her ear, digging the barrel of the gun in the side of her head. He had his finger on the trigger, and had her pinned up against the wall to where she couldn't move at all. Parker had no idea what to do. He slowly walked forwards, keeping his eyes on Marinette to try and reassure her that she was safe.

shark sailor
November 19th, 2016, 03:42 PM
Marrinette closed her eyes, hand fumbling in her pocket and pulled out a pocket knife and stabbed the closest thing on Tony. (Marinette is prepared X3)

Poppyfrost
November 19th, 2016, 03:45 PM
He pinned her to where she couldn't move....) Tony dodged the attack, then narrowed his eyes. "That's it, you little jerk! I'm through with you!" He pulled the trigger and shot her in the head, but Parker ran over and knocked Tony out again.

shark sailor
November 19th, 2016, 03:48 PM
(Whatever I'm tired XD)
Marinette's blinked, pocketing her knife again. She pulled out her phone and called the cops.

Poppyfrost
November 19th, 2016, 03:50 PM
Parker knelt down beside her, covering the gunshot wound in her head with his hand. "Marinette? Can you hear me?" He panicked and helped her sit up, holding her against his chest as he leaned against the wall and held her close. "You're gonna be okay, the hospital staff are here.." he assured her, looking over at the door as it slid open and the nurses rushed in.

shark sailor
November 19th, 2016, 03:57 PM
Marinette looked at him through an almost black vision, tears streaming down her face. "I... Love... Y......." She didn't finish as her vision went black and her chest stopped rising and her heart stopped beating. I'm sorry. Was the last thing she thought of. (*Claps for self*)

Poppyfrost
November 19th, 2016, 04:00 PM
EHHHHHHHH) Parker started shaking, seeing her stop breathing and her face grow pale. "Marinette?" He whispered, his tears starting to slide down his face. The nurses picked her up and took to surgery, then trying CPR on her. Parker followed, his heart pounding. Despite being in a hospital gown and hut by a truck, he would be there for her, since she was there for him.

shark sailor
November 20th, 2016, 09:51 AM
(I like da drama X3) Adrien, Alya, Nino and Nani raced into the hospital, three cops behind them. The three cops went to Parker's room and looked at Tony on the floor. One grabbed his gun while another cuffed him and dragged him to his feet with the third cop. Adrien ran up to Parker and grabbed him by the shoulders. "Where's our sister?" He asked, staring at him. Alya stood behind him, holding Nino and Nani close to her.

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 10:35 AM
"She's in the 3rd room, where Im going.. Mari was shot in the head. J-Just, follow me." He said softly, turning and running to the room.

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 20th, 2016, 10:39 AM
(Can I fill out a form to apply?)

shark sailor
November 20th, 2016, 10:44 AM
(Sure...)
Adrien ran after him, leaving Alya with Nino and Nani. "Why the hell was my sister shot in the head?!" The 15 year old boy demanded.

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 10:47 AM
Parker bit his lip, and entered the room. "Her ex boyfriend tried taking her back, but she didn't want too, and she tried stabbing him when he pinned her against the wall and tried kissing him, then he pulled out a gun and shot her." His voice cracked and he held back tears. "She... She isn't alive, right now... She's dead." He whispered.

shark sailor
November 20th, 2016, 10:54 AM
"WHAT?!" Adrien screamed. Alya covered her ears, hearing her brother's scream. Riley ran into the hospital and put her hand on Alya's shoulder. "Sweetheart, where's Mari?" She asked. "I don't know, Ms. R. Adrien went with Parker to go see her!" (This is Riley: https://www.google.com/search?q=anime+grandma&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&espv=2&biw=1440&bih=900&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjCm8nP5bfQAhVCsFQKHWQvD0MQ_AUIBigB#tbm= isch&q=anime+mother&imgrc=K6mdODjDvpYxxM%3A + a look at lil Mari XD)

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 10:57 AM
Parker flinched. "They're trying to revive her!" He yelled back at him, then walked over to Marinette and kissed her cheek. "Please, Marinette... Keep fighting, stay strong and come back to us." He pleaded.

shark sailor
November 20th, 2016, 11:06 AM
Adrien stared at his sister.

(Flashbacks until Marinette wakes up XD)
Little Marinette sat on her father's shoulders, throwing basketballs into the hoop and making it every time. "Good job Nette!" He laughed. Little Mari giggled.

"Daddy!" Little Marinette screamed as a cop led her to her car and away from the burning house. "DAAAAD!!!" She screamed.

9 year old Marinette played with blocks with 8 year old Adrien and Alya and 6 year old Nino and Nani in the orphanage. They all looked up when they saw a woman with long black hair talking to one of the lady's that took care of them.
Riley.

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 11:29 AM
The second one got me) a single tear slid down his cheek, and he let out a shaky breath. "Please.."

shark sailor
November 20th, 2016, 11:34 AM
(Last Flashback XD) 11 year old Marinette watched Riley open the door to see a woman and a boy her age. "Ms. R, who's that?" She asked. Riley looked at Marinette. "This Parker and his mother." She said. Marinette blinked in surprise. Her father had had her meet a boy named Parker when she was smaller.

Marinette groaned. "My head...." She mumbled.

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 11:40 AM
Parker smiled weakly, taking her face in his hand and kissing her cheek again. "Mari, look, it's your brother, and me.." his cheeks were a rosy pink.

shark sailor
November 20th, 2016, 11:43 AM
Marinette smiled. Adrien walked over and hugged his sister tightly. Marinette hugged him back.

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 11:50 AM
Parker smiled more and saw the doctors inject her with something. Now they had to get the bullet out of her head.

shark sailor
November 20th, 2016, 11:56 AM
Marinette closed her eyes. Adrien walked out of the room and over to Riley.

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 12:15 PM
Parker sighed and comforted her, stroking her hair and whispering loving and sweet things into her ear. He looked away as they performed the surgery.

shark sailor
November 20th, 2016, 12:26 PM
Marinette slept through the whole thing.

"Mari, sweetheart, Parker's mother asked if you could go over." Riley said. "Ok." 11 year old Mari said, piling up blocks with Nino and Nani. "Do you want to go over?" "Sure, I guess." Mari said, standing up and putting on her shoes. "I can walk." She said as she grabbed her jacket and walked out of the door.

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 12:34 PM
They finished and Parker quietly waited for her to wake up. He stayed by her side and closed his eyes, eventually moving into the bed with her.

(Lol what if Parker spent the night with Mari, and the next morning her mom came up and saw him sleeping with her and got the wrong idea? XD)

shark sailor
November 20th, 2016, 12:44 PM
(Omg Riley would freak out if she saw him in bed with Marinette XD)
Marinette opened her eyes and looked at Parker. "Hey Parker." She yawned.

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 01:22 PM
"Hey.." he whispered back to her, wrapping his arms around her and holding her close.

shark sailor
November 20th, 2016, 01:34 PM
Marrinette smiled, kissing his cheek. "Can i get up now?"

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 01:38 PM
"No." He said stubbornly, holding her closer and kissing her head. "I really don't want you to hurt yourself... but, I have an idea. What if we had a sleepover?" He smiled and cracked his eyes open.

shark sailor
November 20th, 2016, 02:03 PM
"Ok." Marinette said, smiling.

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 02:17 PM
Parker still held her close and tightly in a protective way, smiling and nuzzling her neck.

(Timeskip to the sleepover?)

~Vixen~
November 20th, 2016, 02:19 PM
This still open for joining in? )

shark sailor
November 20th, 2016, 03:41 PM
(Srry Vixen)
(@Skye sure :3)
Marrinette sat on her bed reading A Wrinkle In Time. (Pj's: https://www.google.com/search?q=anime+girl+with+pixie+cut+in+pj%27s&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&espv=2&biw=1440&bih=900&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiTnNTBpbjQAhUnxVQKHUi9CXIQ_AUIBigB#tbm= isch&q=anime+girl+in+pj%27s&imgrc=C1GgXJZR317jAM%3A 'cept with her pixie cut.)

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 03:50 PM
https://goo.gl/images/PpGdrW )

Parker sat behind her, making tiny braids in her hair and resting his head on her shoulder. He loosely wrapped his arms around her and looked down at the book, pursing his lips and hearing the crickets outside.

shark sailor
November 20th, 2016, 05:22 PM
Marinette smiled. "What'cha thinking about?" She asked.

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 05:55 PM
"Sleeping with you~" he smiled softly and held her close, then fell back on the bed. "Because I want to sleep with you. Just imagine this, Mari. You're laying here with me, in your bed. My arms are around you and I'm holding you very close. I'm warm and we have the blankets over us. I kiss you goodnight, then we fall asleep." He said softly.

shark sailor
November 20th, 2016, 05:58 PM
"That sounds nice." Marinette yawned, closing her book.

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 06:04 PM
Parker smiled, then reached over and shut the lights off. He held her closer and smiled softly. "So. Let's play a game. It's called, "what I like about you." You can go first if you want to." He stroked her hair again.

Dizerel
November 20th, 2016, 06:06 PM
(wants to join but I am too confused about my views on gender differences to understand anything)

shark sailor
November 20th, 2016, 06:10 PM
"Hmmm....... I like that your nice."

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 06:16 PM
"I like your hair, and your eyes, and your tiny hands, and your clothes, and your lips... I could go on and on." He smiled and kissed her fore-head.

shark sailor
November 20th, 2016, 06:20 PM
Marinette raised an eyebrow. "Tiny hands?" She asked. (I changed the prove wrong thing and now she's gonna become a famous singer :3)

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 06:32 PM
"Yeah, you've got tiny hands! They're so cute!" He wrapped his arms around her and laughed softly, staying quiet so that her mom couldn't hear them. "Man, is it hot in here, or is it just me?" He sat up and slid his shirt off, dropping it off the side of the bed. He smirked and dropped back down next to Mari.

shark sailor
November 20th, 2016, 06:39 PM
Mari blushed. "I don't know.." She said, scratching her neck and looked at her bedroom door warily.

Riley got back with Adrien who wanted to go to the pound and get a new dog. It wasn't really knew, it was Ben. He had gotten caught from when he got lost at the park. "Mari!" She called.

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 06:42 PM
Parker wrapped his arms back around her, resting his head on her shoulder. "You don't know? Hmm. That stinks." He smiled and didn't hear her mom, but he held Marinette tightly.

shark sailor
November 20th, 2016, 06:52 PM
(OMG I ALMOST TYPED LUNA)
Marinette smiled softly.

"Mari?" Riley called again, walking up the stairs and making her way down the hall, passing Adrien and Nino's room, then Alya and Nani's room and came to a stop at Mari's room. She knocked on the door. "Mari, sweetheart, are you in there?" She asked.

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 07:00 PM
Aww xD)

Parker flinched as he heard her mom, and in his panic to get away, he was caught in a very embarresing position. He had tried getting up to grab his shirt and put it back on, but instead, he was positioned over Mari with his legs and arms on each side of her. He bit his lip and blushed madly.

shark sailor
November 20th, 2016, 07:04 PM
Marinette blushed too.

Riley pushed open the door. "Ma- WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" She screamed.

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 07:09 PM
Parker looked at his mother and he bit his lip harder. "I-its not what it looks like! I swear!" He excalimed, getting off of Marinette and picking up his shirt.

shark sailor
November 20th, 2016, 07:17 PM
Riley pointed at Parker. "OUT!" She screamed.

Mari sat up. "Ms. R, stop!" She shouted but Riley paid no attention to her.

(Hey I have an idea :3
Sooo
Someone kidnaps Mari *glares at Tony* and Riley calls Parker to come and help and stuff but she's nowhere to found cuz the guy *coughcough* Tony *coughcough* left the state :3
Idk X3)

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 07:25 PM
Omg yass) Parker slid his shirt on and walked out of the room, his eyes shadowed. He went to his house, sighing and wishing that he had just slept on the floor.

shark sailor
November 20th, 2016, 07:28 PM
Tears welled up in Marinette's eyes and she glared at Riley. "WHY THE HELL WON'T YOU LET ME LIVE A NORMAL LIFE?!" She screamed, running out of the room and out of the house. (Commence plot now) She ran to the park, bare feet cold against the pavement. She didn't care where she was going.

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 07:32 PM
Parker entered his house and laid onto the bed sheets in his room, sighing and closing his eyes.

Tony heard Marinette scream and he smirked, holding a rope and a bag. He slunk through the shadows, moving towards her.

shark sailor
November 20th, 2016, 07:35 PM
Marinette sat on a bench and stared at the sky, tears falling from her face onto her lap.

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 07:40 PM
Tony came up behind her and placed his hand over her mouth, placing a knife to her neck and pulling her over the bench. He dragged her to the shadows and pulled a bag over her head. He tied her wrists and ankles together with the rope, then threw her into the trunk. Tony slammed the trunk door shut, locking it and then getting into the car, where he started driving away and out of state.

Parker lay in the bed, staring at the ceiling and sighing more.

shark sailor
November 20th, 2016, 07:44 PM
Marinette tried to scream but it was muffled by the bag and trunk.

Riley started getting worried after and hour or two and asked Adrien to call Parker. Adrien obeyed and called. "Parkerrrrrrr answer the stupid phone." He groaned after waiting for a second or two.

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 07:50 PM
Parker sat up and sighed, answering his phone. "Hello?" He looked out his window and frowned.

Tony was quite a long way away, probably a few states away.

shark sailor
November 20th, 2016, 07:54 PM
"PARKER! Ok, we kinda need your help 'cause Marinette's been missing for a few hours now and we have no idea where she is." Adrien said.

(Every bad guy needs a boss :3)
Michael sat in her warehouse, waiting for Tony to get there. She looked down at her watch. "Any time now." She whispered.

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 07:57 PM
Parker froze, his blood chilling. "Okay, I'm coming." And in literally three minutes he was there. He just walked into the house, looking around. "Miss R?"

Tony dragged Mari in, looking at Michael and smiling. "I got her."

shark sailor
November 20th, 2016, 08:02 PM
Michael smiled. "Good job Tony. You'll get your revenge on him (Parker :3) soon enough. He'll be coming for his little princess." She said, flicking the bag off her head and smirking at her. "Welcome to the death zone." She duct taped Mari's mouth shut and tied her to a rope hanging from the ceiling. Mari had gotten off the duct tape and looked down at the far-away ground. "Why are you doing this?" She screamed at Tony.

Ms. R looked up from calling the cops. "Yes?"

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 08:16 PM
Parker sighed. "Im going to find her. I know I will." He told her softly, then turned and ran out. After driving everywhere, he figured she wasn't in state and headed to where she was.

Tony sat down in a chair and stared up at her, smirking and laughing. "Because I hate you, and your boyfriend. You were mine."

shark sailor
November 20th, 2016, 08:20 PM
"No. I. WASN'T! You hated me before we were 'dating' and a month after you freaking cheated on me, you pile of crap!" Marinette shouted. Michael watched, amused, from the shadows. She liked Marinette's personality. Maybe she could join her crew.

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 08:32 PM
Tony snarled, crossing his arms and glaring at her. "That's because you were ugly. You were so freaking ugly! Your hair makes you look like a boy, your hands are to skinny, your fat, you have weird looking eyes, your clothes are horrendous, your skin isn't even close to soft or smooth, your short, you are a terribly kisser, you don't know how to love people when they show you love, you can't cuddle, you are too stinky, your arms and legs are hairy, and... your just so... UGLY!" He yelled.

Parker had made it to the scary looking place, standing in the shadows opposite of Michael and glaring at Tony. He slowly walked out, a knife in his back pocket. "She is not. She is beautiful! I get lost in her eyes, she isn't anywhere near fat, her skin is smooth and very soft, she isn't hairy at all, her lips are soft, she's a great kisser and a great cuddler, and she does show love when love is shown to her her clothes are adorable, her hair makes her look incredibly cute, her hands are the perfect size for her, and she isn't that short!" He narrowed his eyes and punched Tony across the face, then kicked him in the side. He looked up at Marianette, frowning and his expression softening. "I'll get you down from there." He promised her.

shark sailor
November 20th, 2016, 08:36 PM
Marinette's eyes widened in alarm. "Parker, get out of here!" She screamed. Michael now stood out of the shadows, pointing a gun at Marinette. "You might want to listen to your little girl." She said, a smile on her face. "Touch Tony again and I pull the trigger, boy." She snapped her fingers and her twin brother Matt stepped out of the shadows, aiming his own gun at Parker. "And you, Mari. Say another word and Matt pulls the trigger."

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 08:42 PM
Well Damn)

Parker flinched, looking up at Marinette. He closed his eyes, getting an idea. He looked down at his feet, then back up at Marinette. He looked at her sadly, then smiled softly. His eyes were full of love and grief, and he looked at Michael. Parker suddenly shot forwards and grabbed Michael's gun, aiming it at her and pulling the trigger. Then he turned around and shot the rope which Marinette was on. But he was too late too turn around and shoot matt.

(Shoot him)

shark sailor
November 20th, 2016, 08:48 PM
"Matt now!" Michael shouted. Matt pulled the trigger of his gun. "PARKER!" Marinette screamed. She landed on her feet ungracefully and slid over to Tony, grabbing his gun and getting up, shooting Matt in the shoulder. "That's for kidnapping me!" She spat, shooting him in the foot. "That's for threatening me!" She picked up Matt's gun and shot him in the chest. "And that's for Parker."

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 08:50 PM
Parker fell to the floor, landing on his back. He was shot in the stomach, already bleeding out and loosing blood. He winced, whined and cried out in pain, placing his hand on his wound and biting his lip.

shark sailor
November 20th, 2016, 08:55 PM
Marinette knelt down beside Parker. "Your gonna be ok, alright? Your gonna be fine." She whispered. (There's still Tonyyyyy XD)

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 09:02 PM
Parker looked up at her sadly, smiling weakly and placing his hand ontop of hers. "I love you." He whispered, his heartbeat slowing. He grew pale, and his eyes started clouding up. "I love you so much, Marinette." He squeezed her hand.

Tony weakly stood up, holding his gun and pointing it at Marinette. He stopped as Parker looked at him. Tony's hand started shaking, and he dropped the gun. "Marinette... he's gone. We have to go now. He's going to die." He raised his gun back up at pointed it at his head. "I'll end his misery."

shark sailor
November 20th, 2016, 10:48 PM
Marinette set Parker down slowly and stood up. Out of nowhere, she kicked Tony in the stomach, eyes blazing. "You selfish piece of crap, this is all your fault!!" She screamed.

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 10:54 PM
Parker winced as he was set down, closing his eyes and taking his final dying breaths.

Tony fell back, getting the breath knocked out of him. He looked at Parker, his eyes widening slightly. "He's dying, MARINETTE! PAY MORE ATTENTION TO HIM IF YOU LOVE HIM!" Tony screamed, standing up. "Do what you did to me! Take care of him! Love him! Take him to a hospital, for god's sake! I know, Im selfish! I know... I shot you, and I hurt you! Listen, I... Im sorry. Just focus on him. He needs you." Tony said softly.

Stario&Co.
November 20th, 2016, 10:56 PM
(I really don't know how to come in now I don't want to ruin anything x3)

shark sailor
November 20th, 2016, 11:00 PM
(Actually.... Marinette might need some help getting him to a hospital...)
Marinette looked at Tony in surprise and then helped Parker up. "This might hurt..."

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 11:05 PM
Tony's got it xD) Tony nodded slightly, he walked over to Marinette and helped her by carrying the other side of Parker.

Parker yelled in pain, his blood staining his clothes. He was in incredible pain.

Stario&Co.
November 20th, 2016, 11:06 PM
Oh I gotta idea! Where are they?)

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 11:08 PM
In some creepy building in the middle of nowhere I think x3)

Stario&Co.
November 20th, 2016, 11:11 PM
Okay I'm gonna have Akiki pass by and call the ambulance.)

shark sailor
November 20th, 2016, 11:59 PM
Marinette winced.
(There a bit out of the home state :3)

Poppyfrost
November 21st, 2016, 12:05 AM
Parker tensed up and cried, shaking and trying to ignore the pain.

Tony sighed and started walking forwards. He tried calming Parker down.

shark sailor
November 21st, 2016, 12:23 AM
Marinette stopped and called Riley.

Poppyfrost
November 21st, 2016, 10:12 AM
Parker started quieting down, but only because he was loosing too much blood.

shark sailor
November 21st, 2016, 10:40 AM
Riley was there a bit later with Adrien. They both got out of the car and helped get Parker to the car. Riley pointed at Tony. "You aren't coming with us." She said.

Poppyfrost
November 21st, 2016, 10:59 AM
Tony nodded slightly, frowning and crossing his arms. "Okay. You're welcome for helping to carry him to the car." He turned and started walking away.

Parker glanced at him, then whined in pain.

shark sailor
November 21st, 2016, 11:02 AM
Marinette kissed Parker's head. "It's ok." She said quietly.

Poppyfrost
November 21st, 2016, 11:09 AM
Parker calmed down some more, biting his lip and placing both hands over his wound.

shark sailor
November 21st, 2016, 11:14 AM
Marinette kissed Parker. "I promise you'll be ok........"

Poppyfrost
November 21st, 2016, 11:59 AM
Parker went quiet and closed his eyes, groaning softly in pain. He nodded slightly and leaned against her, focusing his mind onto her and not the pain.

shark sailor
November 21st, 2016, 12:14 PM
Marinette smiled softly, wrapping an arm around his shoulders. "We're almost there." She said. 'There' was the hospital.

Poppyfrost
November 21st, 2016, 12:42 PM
Parker nodded again, and tried staying awake. He leaned into her arms and made quiet sounds of pain.

shark sailor
November 21st, 2016, 12:47 PM
Marinette looked up to see Riley parking. "C'mon Parker, we're here."

Poppyfrost
November 21st, 2016, 12:55 PM
"I cant... m-move.." he winced and tensed up again.

shark sailor
November 21st, 2016, 12:55 PM
"Me and Adrien'll help you, ok?"

Poppyfrost
November 21st, 2016, 12:57 PM
Parker nodded and opened his eyes. "Okay.."

shark sailor
November 21st, 2016, 12:59 PM
Adrien helped Marinette get Parker out of the car and walk towards the hospital.

Poppyfrost
November 21st, 2016, 01:03 PM
Parker held back tears and he bit his lip, sniffling and clinging to Marinette with shaky arms.

shark sailor
November 21st, 2016, 01:08 PM
Marinette talked to a nurse who got a doctor for Parker.

Poppyfrost
November 21st, 2016, 01:10 PM
Parker passed out.

shark sailor
November 21st, 2016, 01:14 PM
The doctor led Parker to a room.

Marinette was pacing around the waiting room, biting her lip. "Will you stop?" "I can't." "Your bleeding lip begs to differ."

Poppyfrost
November 21st, 2016, 01:20 PM
Parker was eventually cleaned up, with a bandage wrapped around his chest. He was awake, but barely. The doctor walked out and told Marinette that he was alright.

shark sailor
November 21st, 2016, 01:27 PM
"Can I see him?"

Poppyfrost
November 21st, 2016, 01:38 PM
They nodded and walked away.

Parker lay in the bed, looking up at the ceiling.

shark sailor
November 21st, 2016, 01:42 PM
Marinette walked to the hospital room. "Parker?"

Poppyfrost
November 21st, 2016, 01:45 PM
Parker looked towards her, a smile making its way onto his face.

shark sailor
November 21st, 2016, 01:53 PM
Marinette smiled too.

Poppyfrost
November 21st, 2016, 01:54 PM
Could you please post more than three words xD it's getting on my nerves and I don't know how to reply)

Parker sat up, but winced and layer back down.

shark sailor
November 21st, 2016, 01:59 PM
(I try but I bad at long posts X3)
(.. Layer back down...)

Poppyfrost
November 21st, 2016, 02:08 PM
I'm using mobile. Tiny keypad, and autocorrect.)

shark sailor
November 21st, 2016, 02:13 PM
(XD)
Marinette walked over and sat down across from him. "How ya feeling?" She askked.

Poppyfrost
November 21st, 2016, 02:15 PM
"Pretty good." He said softly, staring at her with a soft smile.

shark sailor
November 21st, 2016, 02:29 PM
"What'cha staring at?" Marinette asked, looking over her shoulder to see if there was anything behind her.

Poppyfrost
November 21st, 2016, 02:44 PM
Parker smiled a little more. "You." He brushed the hair out of his eyes.

shark sailor
November 21st, 2016, 02:51 PM
Marinette smiled. She leaned over and kissed Parker.

Poppyfrost
November 21st, 2016, 02:54 PM
Parker kissed her back, smiling and wrapping his arm around her.

shark sailor
November 21st, 2016, 02:58 PM
Marinette smiled, leaning against him. "I love you."

Poppyfrost
November 21st, 2016, 03:00 PM
Parker kissed her head and he smiled. "I love you too." He whispered. "Do you wanna go to the movies with me? We can watch the human centipede."

shark sailor
November 21st, 2016, 03:26 PM
"Sure." Marinette said. She stood up. "I need to go tell Ms. R first."

Poppyfrost
November 21st, 2016, 03:27 PM
Parker nodded and leaned back in the bed.

shark sailor
November 21st, 2016, 06:06 PM
Marinette got out of the bed and walked down the hall. "Ms. R? I'm gonna go to the movie's with Parker." She said. "Ok sweetheart, be safe."

Poppyfrost
November 21st, 2016, 06:10 PM
Parker closed his eyes and sighed, wondering if she knew it was a scary movie. If she didnt, well, he was always there for her.

shark sailor
November 21st, 2016, 07:26 PM
Marinette looked inside the room and smiled at Parker. "Ready."

Poppyfrost
November 21st, 2016, 07:39 PM
Plot idea: Parker is in a plane crash, and the crash was on live television so Mari thinks he's dead, but he isn't dead, not even wounded! And he heads to her house! XD)

Parker walked towards her and kissed her on the lips, smiling. "Yeah." He slid his hand into hers and walked out of the room.

shark sailor
November 21st, 2016, 07:43 PM
(Omg that'd be awesome.)
Marinette smiled, laying her head on his shoulder. "Ok."

Poppyfrost
November 21st, 2016, 07:55 PM
Parker laughed softly, and tool her to the theater. Once there, he went to the room the movie was playing. "Hey... did you know that this was a horror film?" He asked her, sitting in a seat.

shark sailor
November 21st, 2016, 08:03 PM
Marinette's eyes widened. "What?"

Poppyfrost
November 21st, 2016, 08:05 PM
"It's a scary movie." Parker bit his lip in worry. "Here, sit next to me." He smiled and looked in her eyes despite the darkness. "It's about to start. Beisdes, we're already here." He said softly. "It's okay."