PDA

View Full Version : Spice's Twoleg Den/Garden (Open)

Maplefur
November 15th, 2016, 04:27 PM
Spice strolled out of her den, the early morning rays lighting up her pelt. The calico cat laid down in a patch of flowers, enjoying the way the sun felt along her back. With gentle purrs, the she-cat began to drift off. (Open rp, anyone can jump in :D)

savage scar
November 17th, 2016, 05:01 AM
Hawk, a dark brown and white tabby slipped out of his Twoleg den and up onto his garden's fence. He sat on the fence and stared out into the outside. He glanced to see a She-cat stretched out on a bed of flowers. "Huh...." He mumbled tilting his head in interest

Maplefur
November 17th, 2016, 06:44 AM
Hawk, a dark brown and white tabby slipped out of his Twoleg den and up onto his garden's fence. He sat on the fence and stared out into the outside. He glanced to see a She-cat stretched out on a bed of flowers. "Huh...." He mumbled tilting his head in interest

Spice popped open her eyes, hearing an approaching cat. She looked up at the fence, squinting her tired eyes against the sun. "Who're you?" She asked him, not sounding inviting in the least. She flicked her tail curiously at the tom.

savage scar
November 18th, 2016, 03:52 AM
"I'm Hawk, You?" He meowed warmly flicking his ears and eyeing the calico with his pale green eyes.

Maplefur
November 18th, 2016, 06:30 AM
"I'm Hawk, You?" He meowed warmly flicking his ears and eyeing the calico with his pale green eyes.

"Spice," she meowed cautiously, looking the tom over. "What do you want?" She asked him.

Momotaro
November 18th, 2016, 12:34 PM
Tangle fluffed up his brown and silver fur as he watched two cats seemingly argue over a flower patch. I wonder what's so special about those flowers,
With a huge leap he jumped down from the wall to the garden. I'm going to see what it is.

Maplefur
November 18th, 2016, 02:20 PM
Tangle fluffed up his brown and silver fur as he watched two cats seemingly argue over a flower patch. I wonder what's so special about those flowers,
With a huge leap he jumped down from the wall to the garden. I'm going to see what it is.

Spice huffed, seeing the new cat. "Great, ya know, why doesn't just every cat come here," she meowed sarcastically, rolling her eyes. "It'll be such a blast."

savage scar
November 18th, 2016, 05:26 PM
Hawk smirked "Well I was wondering why a pretty she-cat such as yourself, spice was just sitting out here alone?" He asked his gaze flicking to the new comer before looking back at spice.

Maplefur
November 18th, 2016, 05:47 PM
Hawk smirked "Well I was wondering why a pretty she-cat such as yourself, spice was just sitting out here alone?" He asked his gaze flicking to the new comer before looking back at spice.

Spice turned her head back towards Hawk, rolling her eyes and flicking her tail. "Oh save your breath," she huffed. "Maybe I actually want to be alone, you ever think of that? Oh, and I'm actually laying out here alone." Her whiskers twitched at her own joke, but her green eyes stayed hostile and glaring. She felt a bit flattered at his remark, but knew better than to become enchanted by it.

savage scar
November 19th, 2016, 01:22 AM
Hawk pretended to look shocked and offended about Spice's remark "Oh I was just asking, you don't know what strange cats or dogs come around here." He meowed nodding towards the other Twoleg dens.

Maplefur
November 19th, 2016, 07:23 AM
Hawk pretended to look shocked and offended about Spice's remark "Oh I was just asking, you don't know what strange cats or dogs come around here." He meowed nodding towards the other Twoleg dens.

Spice snorted unapologetically. "So you decided to talk to one of those strange cats then?"

savage scar
November 19th, 2016, 11:19 PM
"Your not strange!" Hawk said with a sly smile "Your the only normal cat i have met around here." He complimented the She-cat.

Momotaro
November 20th, 2016, 02:31 AM
"Hey what about me!' Tangle yowled 'I exist!"

(This is the only way I could get tangle to rejoin the RP without making him sound out of character.)

savage scar
November 20th, 2016, 04:34 AM
Hawk glanced back and poked Tangle in the shoulder with a paw softly "Well sorry for that." Hawk stepped back across the fence so Tangle could get more into the conversation. "Sit down if you want to, But it depends on grumpy paws over there." He meowed pointing over to Spice with his tail.

Momotaro
November 20th, 2016, 04:45 AM
Tangle stopped for a moment, the he started making the cutest face he could and softly mewed,
"Could I please rest here?"

Maplefur
November 20th, 2016, 07:29 AM
Tangle stopped for a moment, the he started making the cutest face he could and softly mewed,
"Could I please rest here?"
Hawk glanced back and poked Tangle in the shoulder with a paw softly "Well sorry for that." Hawk stepped back across the fence so Tangle could get more into the conversation. "Sit down if you want to, But it depends on grumpy paws over there." He meowed pointing over to Spice with his tail.
Spice groaned. "Fine! Do whatever you like. Not like I'm gonna be able to sleep with flirty over there pestering me anyways." She paused and looked at Tangle. "By the way, don't make that face again. It just looks weird."

Ruthenselle
November 20th, 2016, 12:57 PM
[[Mind if I join?]]

Penny (http://ruthi.weebly.com/penny.html)'s whiskers fluttered as the conversation drew on. She preferred studying her victims before pouncing, rather than just ruthlessly barging in. There was no glory in that; besides, the others would have an upper paw if she didn't get the gist of the situation. The young feline nestled further into the little bowl-like pile of soft leaves and dirt. Obviously her temporary hideout wouldn't be located in a tall tree! Shameful. Snorting at the mere thought, Penny mentally ticked off the reasons, again. For starters, everyone appeared to be teensy ants, and she'd really have to strain her ears. If one wished to reveal themselves, there'd be no element of surprise. She'd look all mouse-brained clumsily climbing down a tree, which was the opposite of her usual dignified air. A cold breeze whisked past the kittypet's small dark pink nose, nagging at her to get a move on.

A few more rapid licks should do it, Penny decided, regarding her long copper fur. It was quite absurd. When she didn't fluff her fur, she could pass for a shorthair. Probably the work of her long-haired father and short-haired mother. Before heading out, Penny's golden orbs softened to the warm, flickering, glow of a Twoleg's "fireplace". They were wonderful cats. They still ARE, she corrected herself. Alive somewhere in another place. This wistful gaze soon sharpened as a bird warbled a melody of notes. Weakness must not be shown. Now Penny rustled the branches previously concealing her kit sized body, her pawsteps high as she padded towards the cluster. "Yeaaah, Taaaangled," Penny drawled in her signature crisp voice, dipping her head mockingly at him. She stifled a chortle, thinking privately to herself, That even sounds like a she-cat's name. "But you know, I suppose sometimes you can take the ugly out of the face but not the face out of the ugly." She smirked, then acknowledged Spice by nodding respectfully. "Don't try to get rid of me 'cause I already live 'round here." Her speech was fluid - something she'd been taught by mimicking a loner who'd once passed by. That loner had actually been advising its companion on the benefits of speaking smoothly. Anyway...back to the present.

Maplefur
November 20th, 2016, 01:11 PM
[[Mind if I join?]]

Penny (http://ruthi.weebly.com/penny.html)'s whiskers fluttered as the conversation drew on. She preferred studying her victims before pouncing, rather than just ruthlessly barging in. There was no glory in that; besides, the others would have an upper paw if she didn't get the gist of the situation. The young feline nestled further into the little bowl-like pile of soft leaves and dirt. Obviously her temporary hideout wouldn't be located in a tall tree! Shameful. Snorting at the mere thought, Penny mentally ticked off the reasons, again. For starters, everyone appeared to be teensy ants, and she'd really have to strain her ears. If one wished to reveal themselves, there'd be no element of surprise. She'd look all mouse-brained clumsily climbing down a tree, which was the opposite of her usual dignified air. A cold breeze whisked past the kittypet's small dark pink nose, nagging at her to get a move on.

A few more rapid licks should do it, Penny decided, regarding her long copper fur. It was quite absurd. When she didn't fluff her fur, she could pass for a shorthair. Probably the work of her long-haired father and short-haired mother. Before heading out, Penny's golden orbs softened to the warm, flickering, glow of a Twoleg's "fireplace". They were wonderful cats. They still ARE, she corrected herself. Alive somewhere in another place. This wistful gaze soon sharpened as a bird warbled a melody of notes. Weakness must not be shown. Now Penny rustled the branches previously concealing her kit sized body, her pawsteps high as she padded towards the cluster. "Yeaaah, Taaaangled," Penny drawled in her signature crisp voice, dipping her head mockingly at him. She stifled a chortle, thinking privately to herself, That even sounds like a she-cat's name. "But you know, I suppose sometimes you can take the ugly out of the face but not the face out of the ugly." She smirked, then acknowledged Spice by nodding respectfully. "Don't try to get rid of me 'cause I already live 'round here." Her speech was fluid - something she'd been taught by mimicking a loner who'd once passed by. That loner had actually been advising its companion on the benefits of speaking smoothly. Anyway...back to the present.
(not at all!)
Spice looked at the kitten in surprise. As she insulted Tangle, she had to hold in her laughter, instead just twitching her whiskers. I like this cat already, she's a feisty one- not that I'm gonna let her know that! "You might live around here, but this yard is mine, and I decide who stays or goes." She said, flicking her tail at the little cat. "I'll let you stay," she meowed nonchalantly. "What's your name?"

Ruthenselle
November 20th, 2016, 02:31 PM
(not at all!)
Spice looked at the kitten in surprise. As she insulted Tangled, she had to hold in her laughter, instead just twitching her whiskers. I like this cat already, she's a feisty one- not that I'm gonna let her know that! "You might live around here, but this yard is mine, and I decide who stays or goes." She said, flicking her tail at the little cat. "I'll let you stay," she meowed nonchalantly. "What's your name?"

For a lurching moment, the juvenile molly let her small jaws hinge open, then slowly and deliberately closed them. This feline was certainly going to be entertaining to keep tabs on. She regained her composure, "Good point. I'm Penny." In all honesty, the kitten only had a vague idea of what her name meant. Something about a thin, yet difficult to break, disc. Wasn't a name just a placeholder, technically? That resolute opinion hadn't been altered so far, and she certainly did not seek to. It influenced the upfront attitude Penny had with that topic. On the other paw, names could be an easy tool to figure out another's personality. Or misleading. The entire thing was practically attempting to balance at the edge of a cliff.

Penny's lithe body stood eerily still, whilst her long tail swished in the wind. Hm. So the breeze was creeping in from behind her, the house cat noted with distaste. No wonder she felt as if she was being propelled forward. Due to this path of nature, a piece of neck hair loosened from her previous grooming and tickled a large ear. Penny let an imperceptible sigh escape her throat. The part Abyssinian mix shook her head to clear it, cautiously checking that her chin didn't falter. As she wet a paw with her rough tongue and brought it down on the loose fur, she was reminded of her copper hue. That was a characteristic she'd always thought was pretty darn cool. "It must've been this colour," Penny smiled lightly, her tail waving once to emphasize the remark. "How 'bout you? I reckon it's not 'grumpy paws', like he-" she stared directly at Hawk,"-said." The young'un snorted. "Toms these days! I'm not even close to your age and at least I know some manners! Watch and learn," she winked mischievously. Penny glanced at Spice, wondering what she'd thought of her little lecture.

Maplefur
November 20th, 2016, 02:37 PM
For a lurching moment, the juvenile molly let her small jaws hinge open, then slowly and deliberately closed them. This feline was certainly going to be entertaining to keep tabs on. She regained her composure, "Good point. I'm Penny." In all honesty, the kitten only had a vague idea of what her name meant. Something about a thin, yet difficult to break, disc. Wasn't a name just a placeholder, technically? That resolute opinion hadn't been altered so far, and she certainly did not seek to. It influenced the upfront attitude Penny had with that topic. On the other paw, names could be an easy tool to figure out another's personality. Or misleading. The entire thing was practically attempting to balance at the edge of a cliff.

Penny's lithe body stood eerily still, whilst her long tail swished in the wind. Hm. So the breeze was creeping in from behind her, the house cat noted with distaste. No wonder she felt as if she was being propelled forward. Due to this path of nature, a piece of neck hair loosened from her previous grooming and tickled a large ear. Penny let an imperceptible sigh escape her throat. The part Abyssinian mix shook her head to clear it, cautiously checking that her chin didn't falter. As she wet a paw with her rough tongue and brought it down on the loose fur, she was reminded of her copper hue. That was a characteristic she'd always thought was pretty darn cool. "It must've been this colour," Penny smiled lightly, her tail waving once to emphasize the remark. "How 'bout you? I reckon it's not 'grumpy paws', like he-" she stared directly at Hawk,"-said." The young'un snorted. "Toms these days! I'm not even close to your age and at least I know some manners! Watch and learn," she winked mischievously. Penny glanced at Spice, wondering what she'd thought of her little lecture.

"No, actually my name is Grumpy Paws. Weird, I know right?" The calico paused a moment, waiting to see Penny's reaction. "I'm joking, it's actually Spice." She hauled herself up out of her laying position and sat instead. Her fur was a bit rumpled, and she quickly groomed it back into place. "So Penny, how old are you?" Spice noted the kitten was quite small, but she talked as if she was an old cat.

savage scar
November 21st, 2016, 05:26 AM
Hawk ruffled his pelt and meowed "Well, I'm Hawk, I didn't know a cat of your size could have such a sharp tongue." The larger, older tabby mused as his pale green eyes glinted in the sunlight. "Anywho, I don't think I'm pestering you, Spice, merely just being me."

Maplefur
November 21st, 2016, 05:35 AM
Hawk ruffled his pelt and meowed "Well, I'm Hawk, I didn't know a cat of your size could have such a sharp tongue." The larger, older tabby mused as his pale green eyes glinted in the sunlight. "Anywho, I don't think I'm pestering you, Spice, merely just being me." Ruthenselle

"Well then, you're annoying," Spice told him simply. She only spared him a glance, before turning her attention back to Penny.

savage scar
November 24th, 2016, 01:24 AM
Hawk's fur bristled momentarily before looking off into the distance with a annoyed frown

Maplefur
November 24th, 2016, 07:06 AM
Hawk's fur bristled momentarily before looking off into the distance with a annoyed frown

Spice noticed Hawk's movement out of the corner of her eyes, and her whiskers twitched in amusement. She didn't speak, however, instead letting silence fall onto the group around her.

Maplefur
November 24th, 2016, 01:16 PM
savage scar
Ruthenselle
Maplefall

Spice looked over the group. The silence they had fallen into was almost unbearable, and she cleared her throat. "Well, he-" the calico lashed her tail over in Hawk's direction. "-is here to try and flirt, Penny's here to be a curious kit, and I live here. Why're you here?" She asked Tangle.

savage scar
November 25th, 2016, 12:32 AM
Hawk haunched his shoulders and didn't say anything he wanted Spice to suffer in silence, for the moment anyway. He held his tongue and just sat with narrowed eyes and a lashing tail.

Momotaro
November 25th, 2016, 04:30 PM
savage scar
Ruthenselle
Maplefall

Spice looked over the group. The silence they had fallen into was almost unbearable, and she cleared her throat. "Well, he-" the calico lashed her tail over in Hawk's direction. "-is here to try and flirt, Penny's here to be a curious kit, and I live here. Why're you here?" She asked Tangle.

"Because I'm bored."

(This is Tangle's greatest one liner.)

Maplefur
November 25th, 2016, 04:34 PM
Hawk haunched his shoulders and didn't say anything he wanted Spice to suffer in silence, for the moment anyway. He held his tongue and just sat with narrowed eyes and a lashing tail.

"Because I'm bored."

(This is Tangle's greatest one liner.)
Spice snorted. "That's it? Ok then." She flicked her tail- now she was getting bored. Looking over at Hawk, she stifled a laugh. "And what's the matter with you?"

savage scar
November 26th, 2016, 12:26 AM
Hawk kept looking away, his eyes darting around busily. Hawk only knew one way to make friends, and that was to either flirt or don't. He looked back at Spice and flattered his glossy black and brown tabby pelt "I'm fine."

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 12:29 AM
Star (An all white longhair with black dots under her eyes and on her tail)
jumps on the fence.
"Hello!" she meowed

savage scar
November 26th, 2016, 05:33 PM
Hawk glared at Star, all possible happiness was gone "So many cats..." Hawk grumbled looking down at the forest floor on the other side of the fence.

Maplefur
November 26th, 2016, 08:58 PM
Star (An all white longhair with black dots under her eyes and on her tail)
jumps on the fence.
"Hello!" she meowed
Hawk glared at Star, all possible happiness was gone "So many cats..." Hawk grumbled looking down at the forest floor on the other side of the fence.
Spice sighed. "Hello, and who're you?" She had given up on her quiet day, and there was no point in trying to get every cat to leave. She glanced over at Hawk. "Hey, look. Another she-cat for you to pester."

savage scar
November 27th, 2016, 12:05 AM
Hawk looked back at Spice "I didn't Pester penny as much as i pestered you? What if i don't always Pester she-cats." He argued looking over at Star "I won't be pestering you at all, And if you think i may be doing so, you can leave or just tell me."

Maplefur
November 27th, 2016, 05:20 PM
Hawk looked back at Spice "I didn't Pester penny as much as i pestered you? What if i don't always Pester she-cats." He argued looking over at Star "I won't be pestering you at all, And if you think i may be doing so, you can leave or just tell me."

Maplefall

Spice kept a straight face, the only thing giving away her amusement was a slight sparkle in her eyes. Even then it would be hard for any cat to notice, not unless they knew her well. "Wow, you sure are quick to anger, huh?" The calico turned to Tangle. "How could you be bored with all this buzz?"

savage scar
November 28th, 2016, 01:27 AM
Hawk looked at Tangle "When your as silent as him right now, his is extremely amusing." He raised up his left paw and lapped at it a few times before placing it back down on the fence carefully.

Momotaro
November 28th, 2016, 02:03 AM
Maplefall

Spice kept a straight face, the only thing giving away her amusement was a slight sparkle in her eyes. Even then it would be hard for any cat to notice, not unless they knew her well. "Wow, you sure are quick to anger, huh?" The calico turned to Tangle. "How could you be bored with all this buzz?"

"There's nothing really interesting, just cats talking, I want exitment!"

Strobelight
November 28th, 2016, 03:18 AM
Shard,A pure black Tom ,Slipped out of his house and saw a group of cats on a fence.
He jumped up onto the fence,"Hi,Am Shard,what's happening?"

Maplefur
November 28th, 2016, 07:45 AM
"There's nothing really interesting, just cats talking, I want exitment!"
Shard,A pure black Tom ,Slipped out of his house and saw a group of cats on a fence.
He jumped up onto the fence,"Hi,Am Shard,what's happening?"

"Well if you're looking for excitement you came to the wrong place," Spice scoffed at Tangle. "I'm the opposite of exciting and definitely not interesting." The molly turned to Shard. "Spice." She told him her name simply. "For some reason, every cat in twoleg place wants to be here right now. Don't ask me why, I have no clue." She shuffled around from her spot in the ground.

Strobelight
November 28th, 2016, 08:29 AM
Shard wanted to have fun,He called to Hawk "Hawk,are you pestering the poor shecats again?" Hawk was a flirty type,always wanting the ladies"You never learn do you?" He laughed

savage scar
November 29th, 2016, 02:05 AM
"Noooo." Hawk purred, cuffing shard over the ears "Not at all!" Hawk smirked and winked at Spice.

Strobelight
November 29th, 2016, 02:44 AM
"Youre only ever in one spot when you are!" He tackled Hawk and started to play fight with him.

Maplefur
November 29th, 2016, 06:43 AM
"Noooo." Hawk purred, cuffing shard over the ears "Not at all!" Hawk smirked and winked at Spice.
Spice snorted and rolled her eyes at Hawk, then watched their mock fight. Toms. She though in amusement.

Strobelight
November 29th, 2016, 07:10 AM
Shard pinned Hawk down "Ha!I win!"

savage scar
November 30th, 2016, 01:10 AM
"Don't get so-" Hawk pushed Shard off and into Spice's Garden "Cocky." He finished his statement with a smile before sitting down again.

Maplefur
December 1st, 2016, 10:44 AM
Spice jumped slightly as Shard fell into her garden, and she quickly shifted to a different position in an effort to hide this. "Tough luck, buddy." She meowed to Shard.

savage scar
December 5th, 2016, 12:15 AM
Hawk ran his tongue across his tail a few times, it being ruffled by Shard's 'attack.'

savage scar
December 7th, 2016, 05:52 AM
(Bump)

Maplefur
December 7th, 2016, 03:03 PM
(Bump)

(Gah sorry for disappearing)

Spice rolled her eyes. "So you two are done, then?" She asked, still slightly startled by Shard's fall.

savage scar
December 8th, 2016, 05:16 AM
"Yes, Of course we are." Hawk told Spice his eyes shimmering a brilliant green in the sunlight.

Maplefur
December 8th, 2016, 07:23 AM
"Yes, Of course we are." Hawk told Spice his eyes shimmering a brilliant green in the sunlight.

"Good, you two are so loud." Spice's gaze met Hawk's eyes. She took notice of the way his eyes seemed to glimmer, and glanced away.

savage scar
December 8th, 2016, 10:24 PM
"I've heard louder from a dog." Hawk scoffs rolling his eyes

Moonwhisker
December 8th, 2016, 10:43 PM
Hey, I would like to role play with you guys. Would that be ok? I am a kittypet, and my name is Ivy. I have black fur and yellow eyes. I'm small for a cat and I'm also a she-cat. I am a short-haired cat and I'm looking for a home and a cat to love. I'm extremely shy and quiet, I can be rude, I'm sassy, I have an attitude, and I can also be aggressive at times. I have no mates or kits but I would be interested for the future. I'm young and a very pretty kitty. I'm a very good hunter and a great fighter. My only weakness is love. I don't trust too many cats and I most certainly have never really loved any cat before. I am interested in a mate in the future, just because sometimes it gets lonely. I'm fierce, loyal, and independent. Please consider me and let me role play with you. Thank you and have a wonderful day!:waaah:

Maplefur
December 9th, 2016, 03:35 PM
Hey, I would like to role play with you guys. Would that be ok? I am a kittypet, and my name is Ivy. I have black fur and yellow eyes. I'm small for a cat and I'm also a she-cat. I am a short-haired cat and I'm looking for a home and a cat to love. I'm extremely shy and quiet, I can be rude, I'm sassy, I have an attitude, and I can also be aggressive at times. I have no mates or kits but I would be interested for the future. I'm young and a very pretty kitty. I'm a very good hunter and a great fighter. My only weakness is love. I don't trust too many cats and I most certainly have never really loved any cat before. I am interested in a mate in the future, just because sometimes it gets lonely. I'm fierce, loyal, and independent. Please consider me and let me role play with you. Thank you and have a wonderful day!:waaah:
You don't need to ask to roleplay- you're definitely welcome! This thread is open, so anyone can join- just post and we'll go from there! :rainbowllama:
"I've heard louder from a dog." Hawk scoffs rolling his eyes

Spice snorted. "Yeah, well that's why I don't live with any dogs," her voice had a bit of an attitude to it- she was starting to get tired, and ready to leave. Annoying cats ruining my sleep... she thought with a huff.

Moonwhisker
December 9th, 2016, 07:31 PM
She jumps on the fence with curiosity at the sound of cats. Her jet black fur gleamed in the sunlight and her glowing yellow eyes sparkled with adventure. Her ivy green collar, covered in diamonds, twinkled in the sunlight. She jumps down from the fence and pads over to greet the two cats, "Hi I'm Ivy, I'm new in the neighborhood, my twolegs just moved here, so I'm the new cat. Looks like I live right next to you!" She purrs in happiness. She looks at Hawk and says, "What's your name?" She grabs a vine and slowly walks around him in an enchanting way. Her yellow eyes glow in a way that makes him not able to look away. She then suddenly pulls the vine and he's on his back, she jumps on him and pins him there. She purrs in amusement and triumph for she is twice as small as him and easily tricked him. She curls her tail up in amusement and humor sparkles in her eyes. She pounces on him again and rolls him over and she pummels his stomach, claws are sheathed because she is just playing. "I got you!" She pins him once again. She licks her paw and grooms her ruffled pelt. She is a very small cat for her size and many cats think that she's weak because of it. But they are very wrong, she shreds their fur if they underestimate her. She is tough, curious, adventurous, shy, and overall she is sassy. She has a sharp tongue and a stare so cold that it could kill. Many toms would kill for her, but she doesn't let them lay a paw on her! Hawk is considered lucky to be the only tom to get on her good side. :heartbounce:

Maplefur
December 9th, 2016, 07:37 PM
She jumps on the fence with curiosity at the sound of cats. Her jet black fur gleamed in the sunlight and her glowing yellow eyes sparkled with adventure. Her ivy green collar, covered in diamonds, twinkled in the sunlight. She jumps down from the fence and pads over to greet the two cats, "Hi I'm Ivy, I'm new in the neighborhood, my twolegs just moved here, so I'm the new cat. Looks like I live right next to you!" She purrs in happiness. She looks at Hawk and says, "What's your name?" She grabs a vine and slowly walks around him in an enchanting way. Her yellow eyes glow in a way that makes him not able to look away. She then suddenly pulls the vine and he's on his back, she jumps on him and pins him there. She purrs in amusement and triumph for she is twice as small as him and easily tricked him. She curls her tail up in amusement and humor sparkles in her eyes. She pounces on him again and rolls him over and she pummels his stomach, claws are sheathed because she is just playing. "I got you!" She pins him once again. She licks her paw and grooms her ruffled pelt. She is a very small cat for her size and many cats think that she's weak because of it. But they are very wrong, she shreds their fur if they underestimate her. She is tough, curious, adventurous, shy, and overall she is sassy. She has a sharp tongue and a stare so cold that it could kill. Many toms would kill for her, but she doesn't let them lay a paw on her! Hawk is considered lucky to be the only tom to get on her good side. :heartbounce:

Spice snorted as she watched the two. "Welcome to the neighborhood- careful with that one, he's a real flirt." She rolled her eyes at Ivy's antics, flicking her tail back and forth. "I'm Spice," she nodded curtly.

savage scar
December 9th, 2016, 10:33 PM
Hawk rolled his eyes "I'm so scared." He sneered before shoving her off with one black striped paw. "And I'm Hawk if your wondering." He stood up and nodded to Spice "I see your tired, you can just kick us out of your garden if you wish." Hawk meowed licking his ruffled chest fur.

Momotaro
December 10th, 2016, 02:33 AM

"Hi Ivy! My names Tangle, I'm a loner. These cats may seem weird at first,' he pointed at spice and hawk as he mewed the last words, "but they're quite nice."
The small cat smiled as he said that his dark blue orbs portraying pure joy.

Maplefur
December 10th, 2016, 07:04 AM
"Hi Ivy! My names Tangle, I'm a loner. These cats may seem weird at first,' he pointed at spice and hawk as he mewed the last words, "but they're quite nice."
The small cat smiled as he said that his dark blue orbs portraying pure joy.

Spice snarled at him. "I'm not weird! Just not in the mood." She huffed, turning away from him to face Ivy. "That cat knows nothing about me, by the way." She added on to the other molly.

Moonwhisker
December 10th, 2016, 04:09 PM
Spice snarled at him. "I'm not weird! Just not in the mood." She huffed, turning away from him to face Ivy. "That cat knows nothing about me, by the way." She added on to the other molly.
Purrs in amusement and glances at Hawk. "A flirt, huh?" Looks him up and down and curls tail in humor. "We'll see about that!" She winks at Hawk and pads over to Tangle. "Well, it's nice to meet you Tangle!" She flicks her tail in greeting and walks back over to Spice. "I am tired also, I may have pinned hawk, but man he is way too big and strong for a kittypet!" She lays in the flower patch and suns herself. She grooms her ruffled pelt and then lays her head on her paws.

Maplefur
December 10th, 2016, 04:16 PM
Purrs in amusement and glances at Hawk. "A flirt, huh?" Looks him up and down and curls tail in humor. "We'll see about that!" She winks at Hawk and pads over to Tangle. "Well, it's nice to meet you Tangle!" She flicks her tail in greeting and walks back over to Spice. "I am tired also, I may have pinned hawk, but man he is way too big and strong for a kittypet!" She lays in the flower patch and suns herself. She grooms her ruffled pelt and then lays her head on her paws.
Spice snorted. "Seems like you two are a match, then." She raised a paw to lick it nonchalantly as she added on, "Though, maybe not. You seem friendlier than Hawk- he's almost as grumpy as me." She raised her eyes to look at Hawk. "Also, even if I told you to leave it's not like you'd listen, huh?"

Moonwhisker
December 10th, 2016, 04:24 PM
Spice snorted. "Seems like you two are a match, then." She raised a paw to lick it nonchalantly as she added on, "Though, maybe not. You seem friendlier than Hawk- he's almost as grumpy as me." She raised her eyes to look at Hawk. "Also, even if I told you to leave it's not like you'd listen, huh?"
Her whiskers twitch in humor at Spice's remark. Her eyes are closed and she's laying on her back, her paws splayed out in complete relaxation. "I'm not all friendly to cats, you guys are just lucky you caught me in a happy mood." "Plus, I'm not interested in having any soulmates, I only want friends here." She purrs in comfort and she rolls onto her other side.

Maplefur
December 10th, 2016, 04:50 PM
Her whiskers twitch in humor at Spice's remark. Her eyes are closed and she's laying on her back, her paws splayed out in complete relaxation. "I'm not all friendly to cats, you guys are just lucky you caught me in a happy mood." "Plus, I'm not interested in having any soulmates, I only want friends here." She purrs in comfort and she rolls onto her other side.

Spice wasn't sure how to respond to all that she said, instead remarking on the last bit. "I agree- I don't want some tom telling me how to live my life and getting stuck with kits. I dunno if I'd really want friends either though. I think I have enough of those." She had lied- she honestly had no cats she considered her friend, but it's not like she necessarily wanted any. She enjoyed spending time by herself without being constantly called out to play and talk.

Maplefall
Noticing with a frown that the position of the sun changed to envelope her resting spot in shadow, she moved to the nearest patch of sunlight, which just so happened to be next to Tangle. "This doesn't mean anything," she meowed to the tom as she settled down. Again, this could have come across as rude and Spice was vaguely aware of this, not really caring. She was fairly certain Tangle wouldn't hear the tiny bounce of humor in her voice- no cat really did, as she was hard to read. She pretty much always had a moody or sarcastic voice, even when she was joking, so it was hard to tell when she was kidding around or not. She pulled her tail around her body, wrapping it around her paws as she sat.

Moonwhisker
December 10th, 2016, 08:30 PM
Spice wasn't sure how to respond to all that she said, instead remarking on the last bit. "I agree- I don't want some tom telling me how to live my life and getting stuck with kits. I dunno if I'd really want friends either though. I think I have enough of those." She had lied- she honestly had no cats she considered her friend, but it's not like she necessarily wanted any. She enjoyed spending time by herself without being constantly called out to play and talk.

Maplefall
Noticing with a frown that the position of the sun changed to envelope her resting spot in shadow, she moved to the nearest patch of sunlight, which just so happened to be next to Tangle. "This doesn't mean anything," she meowed to the tom as she settled down. Again, this could have come across as rude and Spice was vaguely aware of this, not really caring. She was fairly certain Tangle wouldn't hear the tiny bounce of humor in her voice- no cat really did, as she was hard to read. She pretty much always had a moody or sarcastic voice, even when she was joking, so it was hard to tell when she was kidding around or not. She pulled her tail around her body, wrapping it around her paws as she sat.
She purrs in humor at her remark and noticed the humor in her voice. She wraps her tail around herself and purrs as she is completely relaxed. Closes her eyes and just lays out in the sunlight.:heartbounce:

savage scar
December 10th, 2016, 11:43 PM
Hawk shook his shoulders and sighed "You should be careful, Both of you, I know almost all of the cats around here and half of them are former Rogues, including me." He advised flicking his tail towards the forest "If you get on the nerve of a aggressive She-cat or Tom, it's bad." Hawk remembered when he was a kit, he had accidentally gotten on the bad side of a She-cat and got a torn ear for it.

Maplefur
December 10th, 2016, 11:56 PM
Hawk shook his shoulders and sighed "You should be careful, Both of you, I know almost all of the cats around here and half of them are former Rogues, including me." He advised flicking his tail towards the forest "If you get on the nerve of a aggressive She-cat or Tom, it's bad." Hawk remembered when he was a kit, he had accidentally gotten on the bad side of a She-cat and got a torn ear for it.

Spice snorted. "I've seen those rogues, and they're not all that hard to get to leave. Just send them a few well aimed blows and they run away screeching." Her whiskers twitched in amusement, remembering one extremely wimpy rogue running away screeching like all life would end.

savage scar
December 11th, 2016, 12:04 AM
Hawk looked at spice and meowed "You clearly haven't met actual Rogues, those were probably just loners who thought they were tough." His fur bristled "You have not met the worst."

Maplefur
December 11th, 2016, 12:09 AM
Hawk looked at spice and meowed "You clearly haven't met actual Rogues, those were probably just loners who thought they were tough." His fur bristled "You have not met the worst."

"Sure, there's probably cats stronger than those things, but I'm sure I'd be able to handle them." Spice narrowed her eyes at Hawk. "I'm not useless- I don't think you realize how much experience I've had with fighting." It had been a while since the group of cats had been by to threaten her, but if they came back she'd be sure to send them running again.

savage scar
December 11th, 2016, 05:16 AM
"I'm not saying your weak, I'm just saying that Most of those actual Rogues have no Temper." Hawk replied Calmly, tilting his head to the sky "The sun is going down, My Twolegs probably won't be home..." Hawk mumbled to himself.

Strobelight
December 11th, 2016, 05:26 AM
Shard looked in interest at the cats who were talking.He groomed himself in Spices garden,then jumped up he looked at the newcomer "Hey,names Shard" he meowed,

Wco FAM

TheBread is my Crumby Breadshield

Am Fallen's Hardhat

Am Savage Scars Attack Dinosaur

>Pepsi<
December 11th, 2016, 05:51 AM
Name: Valantine
Personality: TBRP'D
Appearance: https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M014f507edf8e65cf3edc491f1a32e410o0&w=198&h=299&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0
Other: imma just sign up like this

Moonwhisker
December 11th, 2016, 11:28 AM
Looks up through sleepy eyes at Shard, she immediately gets up and grooms her fur, her eyes sparkling with curiosity. "Hi, I'm Ivy! I'm new around here, I live just over there..." She flicks her tail to the house right next to Spice's house. She proudly shows him her ivy green collar, covered with diamonds. She wraps her tail around herself as the sun goes down. "Woah, it's already sundown! I should get back home..." She shivers in the cold and her breath billows in the breeze. Her midnight pelt camouflages her and makes her almost invisible. You can see only her glowing yellow eyes. She jumps on top of the fence and looks at the rest of them and sighs. "New friends, new home, new life." Before she jumps into her yard.

Maplefur
December 11th, 2016, 02:46 PM
Name: Valantine
Personality: TBRP'D
Appearance: https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M014f507edf8e65cf3edc491f1a32e410o0&w=198&h=299&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0
Other: imma just sign up like this
You don't need to sign up- just jump on in!
"I'm not saying your weak, I'm just saying that Most of those actual Rogues have no Temper." Hawk replied Calmly, tilting his head to the sky "The sun is going down, My Twolegs probably won't be home..." Hawk mumbled to himself.
He knows who he's talking to, right? These rogues might not be able to keep their temper, but I really can't either. Spice frowned. "What do you mean, your twolegs won't be home?" She decided to let the rest of what he said slip by, too tired to come up with a retort.
Looks up through sleepy eyes at Shard, she immediately gets up and grooms her fur, her eyes sparkling with curiosity. "Hi, I'm Ivy! I'm new around here, I live just over there..." She flicks her tail to the house right next to Spice's house. She proudly shows him her ivy green collar, covered with diamonds. She wraps her tail around herself as the sun goes down. "Woah, it's already sundown! I should get back home..." She shivers in the cold and her breath billows in the breeze. Her midnight pelt camouflages her and makes her almost invisible. You can see only her glowing yellow eyes. She jumps on top of the fence and looks at the rest of them and sighs. "New friends, new home, new life." Before she jumps into her yard.

Spice flicked her tail at Ivy in farewell. "See ya around Ivy," she meowed, quite possibly the friendliest thing she'd said the entire day.

Strobelight
December 11th, 2016, 02:50 PM
"G'night" he called,"Who else can stay up ?My two legs let me stay up reeeaal late" Shard wanted to have fun with someone.

Wco FAM

Am Fallen's Hardhat

Maplefur
December 11th, 2016, 03:04 PM
"G'night" he called,"Who else can stay up ?My two legs let me stay up reeeaal late" Shard wanted to have fun with someone.

"Yeah, my twolegs don't really give a mousetail what time I come in. I have a flap too, so I come and go as I please." Spice settled down, tucking her two paws underneath her.

Strobelight
December 11th, 2016, 03:07 PM
He looked at her "Depends,you tired,hungry?Or sleepy?" He asked "I take morning naps so I'm fine"

Wco FAM

Am Fallen's Hardhat

Maplefur
December 11th, 2016, 03:34 PM
He looked at her "Depends,you tired,hungry?Or sleepy?" He asked "I take morning naps so I'm fine"

Spice snorted. "I'm always tired," she meowed with a roll of her eyes. "Not hungry at the moment, though."

Strobelight
December 11th, 2016, 03:43 PM
(SHIIIP)

Moonwhisker
December 11th, 2016, 08:46 PM
(SHIIIP)
She jumps back over the fence into Spice's yard. "My twolegs aren't home, I'm actually surprised, they almost never leave, especially not for that long! Plus, I'm locked out." She rolls her eyes at her twolegs being mousebrains and lashes her tail at them for locking her out. "I guess I'll stay up for the night. If that's ok with you both." She looks at the both, waiting for an answer.

Strobelight
December 11th, 2016, 09:24 PM
"Sure! But you better eat,being locked out and all" Shard suggested,He flicked his ear

Wco FAM

Am Fallen's Hardhat

Moonwhisker
December 11th, 2016, 09:33 PM
"Sure! But you better eat,being locked out and all" Shard suggested,He flicked his ear

Wco FAM

Am Fallen's Hardhat

"I can take care of myself!" She growled and then quickly said, "But thank you... I guess." She purred at him caring about her.

Maplefur
December 11th, 2016, 09:33 PM
She jumps back over the fence into Spice's yard. "My twolegs aren't home, I'm actually surprised, they almost never leave, especially not for that long! Plus, I'm locked out." She rolls her eyes at her twolegs being mousebrains and lashes her tail at them for locking her out. "I guess I'll stay up for the night. If that's ok with you both." She looks at the both, waiting for an answer.

Spice nodded to Ivy. "Yup, that's fine." She glanced over at Shard, silently agreeing with him but not making a point to say so.

Moonwhisker
December 11th, 2016, 09:35 PM
Spice nodded to Ivy. "Yup, that's fine." She glanced over at Shard, silently agreeing with him but not making a point to say so.
"Thank you, Spice." She nodded back just to be polite. "Well, what shall we do for the night?"

Maplefur
December 11th, 2016, 09:37 PM
"Thank you, Spice." She nodded back just to be polite. "Well, what shall we do for the night?"

Spice frowned. "I dunno, there's not much interesting to do here besides explore the forest, but we could run into some rogues there. So it depends for if you two are up for a fight or not."

Strobelight
December 11th, 2016, 09:38 PM
(Lol make them play truth or dare or some sort of sleepover game)
Shard thought of something to do with them,"How about this game that my younger twoleg plays?"

Wco FAM

Am Fallen's Hardhat

Moonwhisker
December 11th, 2016, 09:39 PM
(Lol make them play truth or dare or some sort of sleepover game)
Shard thought of something to do with them,"How about this game that my younger twoleg plays?"

Wco FAM

Am Fallen's Hardhat

"Ok! What is it?" She loved games, especially if it involved forcing some cat to do something.

Moonwhisker
December 11th, 2016, 09:44 PM
Spice frowned. "I dunno, there's not much interesting to do here besides explore the forest, but we could run into some rogues there. So it depends for if you two are up for a fight or not."
"But after we play the game I want to have a fun fight with some rogues!" She licks her jaws and scratches the ground looking like she's ready. "So I guess we're playing the game!"

savage scar
December 11th, 2016, 09:53 PM
Hawk meowed "My twolegs don't come back home until really late." He got comfortable on the fence and continued "So I'm staying here until they get back."

Maplefur
December 11th, 2016, 09:54 PM
"But after we play the game I want to have a fun fight with some rogues!" She licks her jaws and scratches the ground looking like she's ready. "So I guess we're playing the game!"

Spice nodded. "Yes I'd rather stay here than go off chasing rogues."

Moonwhisker
December 11th, 2016, 10:01 PM
Spice nodded. "Yes I'd rather stay here than go off chasing rogues."
"Yay! Hawk is here!" She ran over to him on the fence and said, "Come on down! We're gonna play truth or dare!" She looked overjoyed to see Hawk but then saw Shard and sat next to him instead. :heartbounce:

Strobelight
December 11th, 2016, 10:43 PM
"Okay! Lets start! " (clockwise,so Shard>Hawk>Spice>Ivy)
"Hawk! Truth or dare?"

Wco FAM

Am Fallen's Hardhat

savage scar
December 11th, 2016, 10:44 PM
Hawk narrowed his pale green eyes and decided "Truth."

Strobelight
December 12th, 2016, 12:02 AM
"Who do you like?" He asked menacingly,"I know that you only flirt because you can."

savage scar
December 12th, 2016, 04:35 AM
Hawk scoffed at the silly question "Just to let you know, Yes I love somebody but they aren't here right now." The smallest, distant smile crossed his face as he thought of the love of his life. "Anyway, Truth or dare, Spice?" Hawk knew he sounded quick to get off the subject but he didn't like to think about it too much.

Maplefur
December 12th, 2016, 06:23 AM
Hawk scoffed at the silly question "Just to let you know, Yes I love somebody but they aren't here right now." The smallest, distant smile crossed his face as he thought of the love of his life. "Anyway, Truth or dare, Spice?" Hawk knew he sounded quick to get off the subject but he didn't like to think about it too much.

Spice frowned. I'm to lazy to actually do anything, so truth it is then. "Truth," she meowed flatly.

Moonwhisker
December 12th, 2016, 02:44 PM
Spice frowned. I'm to lazy to actually do anything, so truth it is then. "Truth," she meowed flatly.
The young she-cat purred when Spice said truth. "Oh this'll be good!" She inched closer to Spice just to make sure that she hears every word Spice says. She grins and perks her ears up, ready. :laughing:

Maplefur
December 12th, 2016, 02:50 PM
The young she-cat purred when Spice said truth. "Oh this'll be good!" She inched closer to Spice just to make sure that she hears every word Spice says. She grins and perks her ears up, ready. :laughing:

Spice shot Ivy a weird look, scooting a bit further away from her. "Um, alright?" What is this cat's problem? She turned her head back to Hawk, waiting for his question. It'll probably be something typical, like what's your biggest fear or something like that.

Moonwhisker
December 12th, 2016, 02:59 PM
Spice shot Ivy a weird look, scooting a bit further away from her. "Um, alright?" What is this cat's problem? She turned her head back to Hawk, waiting for his question. It'll probably be something typical, like what's your biggest fear or something like that.
She purrs at her scooting away and decides to stay there instead of chase her new friend off already.

Moonwhisker
December 12th, 2016, 06:09 PM
"Who do you like?" He asked menacingly,"I know that you only flirt because you can."
She kneads the ground excited for her turn to come and she licks her paw to distract herself.

savage scar
December 12th, 2016, 10:14 PM
Hawk asked "is my flirting annoying?" He studied Spice wanting to get a truthful answer out of Spice instead of a simple 'no' or 'yes.'

Moonwhisker
December 13th, 2016, 08:50 PM
Hawk asked "is my flirting annoying?" He studied Spice wanting to get a truthful answer out of Spice instead of a simple 'no' or 'yes.'
She herself knew that Spice was annoyed by his flirting but Ivy knew better than to say it for Spice. So she just stepped back a little and shot Hawk a look saying, She does not like it and gets annoyed by it.

savage scar
December 14th, 2016, 05:47 AM
Hawk shrugged at Ivy and continued "I know it's a simple question and I know your answer but I'm still asking it." Hawk lifted a paw up and licked at it a few times, thinking about his lover with a small purr.

Maplefur
December 14th, 2016, 05:51 AM
Hawk shrugged at Ivy and continued "I know it's a simple question and I know your answer but I'm still asking it." Hawk lifted a paw up and licked at it a few times, thinking about his lover with a small purr.

Spice rolled her eyes at his dreamy look. "Lover boy, you gonna actually ask me the question or just sit there?"

savage scar
December 14th, 2016, 05:56 AM
"I have!" Hawk said looking offended "Are your ears full of fur?" He teased glaring at Spice.

Moonwhisker
December 14th, 2016, 06:01 AM
Ivy stifles a purr, this was one trainwreck! She wraps her tail around herself, enjoying this.

Maplefur
December 14th, 2016, 01:18 PM
"I have!" Hawk said looking offended "Are your ears full of fur?" He teased glaring at Spice.
Spice blinked. "You have? Oh, I must've dozed off..." Her ears snapped up as Hawk finished. "As a matter of fact, yes my ears are full of fur." She rolled her eyes, flicking her ears as if she could clear the fur out. "Er, could you repeat your question then?" She meowed sheepishly.

savage scar
December 14th, 2016, 11:04 PM
"is my flirting annoying?" He repeated louder with a joking glare.

Maplefur
December 15th, 2016, 06:07 AM
"is my flirting annoying?" He repeated louder with a joking glare.

Spice snorted. "Definitely," she responded immediately. "A bit amusing, but annoying nonetheless. What, did you think I'd say I enjoyed it or something?" She returned his joking stare, her green eyes narrowed at Hawk.

Momotaro
December 15th, 2016, 02:35 PM
Spice snorted. "Definitely," she responded immediately. "A bit amusing, but annoying nonetheless. What, did you think I'd say I enjoyed it or something?" She returned his joking stare, her green eyes narrowed at Hawk.
Tangle looked up at the annoyed cat; "If you want you can visit my stream, it's very pretty, relaxing and quiet." Even though he didn't like admitting it, he really like Spice, her sharp tongue and witty comebacks made the young Tom in awe. Maybe she might start liking me more! I hope she comes!

Maplefur
December 15th, 2016, 02:39 PM
Tangle looked up at the annoyed cat; "If you want you can visit my stream, it's very pretty, relaxing and quiet." Even though he didn't like admitting it, he really like Spice, her sharp tongue and witty comebacks made the young Tom in awe. Maybe she might start liking me more! I hope she comes!

"Your stream?" Spice tilted her head, intrigued. Glancing up at the moon, she tried to guess how much time she'd have before her twolegs started to look for her. "Yeah, I think I have the time for a walk." She stood up, stretching, and turned back to the cats in her yard. "You can all continue on the game, sorry to be leaving." It had been quite some time since she had last been in the woods, but she had never seen this stream Tangle talked about. "Just don't go destroying anything here," she added to the cats staying, before turning to the tom. "Lead the way," she flicked her tail at him.

Momotaro
December 15th, 2016, 02:41 PM
"Your stream?" Spice tilted her head, intrigued. Glancing up at the moon, she tried to guess how much time she'd have before her twolegs started to look for her. "Yeah, I think I have the time for a walk." She stood up, stretching, and turned back to the cats in her yard. "You can all continue on the game, sorry to be leaving." It had been quite some time since she had last been in the woods, but she had never seen this stream Tangle talked about. "Just don't go destroying anything here," she added to the cats staying, before turning to the tom. "Lead the way," she flicked her tail at him.

"Sure!" Bounding ahead he headed north, the journey wasn't that long and they soon arrived at their destination.

(We're on the stream thread now.)

savage scar
December 15th, 2016, 11:15 PM
Hawk watched them go with a light sigh. He got comfortable on the ground and rested his chin on his front paws.

Maplefur
December 21st, 2016, 04:09 PM
Maplefall

Spice padded back to her den, noting that it didn't seem to be any different than when she left it. Good, they didn't destroy anything, then. She gave a satisfied nod, tail curling behind her as she hopped over the fence, balancing on it for a moment as she called back over her shoulder to Tangle. "Thanks for showing me your place- and for the fishing lesson." She hopped back down, sniffing at a flower for any new scents, and finding none. "I'm sure I'll see you around," Her gaze landed on Tangle for a moment, and she even gave a small smile.

savage scar
December 21st, 2016, 04:54 PM
Hawk lifted his head to see Spice coming back. He turned his head and cleaned his shoulders and shook them before cleaning his paws and tail with quick strokes. Hawk's Pale green eyes watched as Tangle and Spice interacted. "Hm..." Hawk mumbled.

Strobelight
December 22nd, 2016, 06:03 AM
Shard was still snoring softly,and he lifted his head,"Hm?Hawk don't wake me upp..." He sighed

savage scar
December 23rd, 2016, 09:46 PM
"Spice is back." Hawk whispered to Shard with a tired look in his eyes.

savage scar
December 25th, 2016, 06:38 AM
Strobelight

Maplefur

(BUMP)

Maplefur
December 25th, 2016, 07:16 AM
Strobelight

Maplefur

(BUMP)

(Hah sorry)

Spice noticed the two cats in her garden. "Oh, you're still here?" She meowed, tilting her head slightly. "I thought you would've left by now." She sat down, looking at the two cats before glancing up at the slow snowfall.

Strobelight
December 25th, 2016, 07:31 AM
(Hah sorry)

Spice noticed the two cats in her garden. "Oh, you're still here?" She meowed, tilting her head slightly. "I thought you would've left by now." She sat down, looking at the two cats before glancing up at the slow snowfall.
"But Mooom" he murmured sleepily and turned from his position

Maplefur
December 25th, 2016, 07:45 AM
"But Mooom" he murmured sleepily and turned from his position

Spice rolled her eyes, turning to Hawk. "How long were you two up for last night? Or is he just a big sleeper?" She asked, though she was big on sleep herself.

Strobelight
December 25th, 2016, 07:47 AM
Spice rolled her eyes, turning to Hawk. "How long were you two up for last night? Or is he just a big sleeper?" She asked, though she was big on sleep herself.
He gained a bit of consciousness,"I fell asleep 3 hours ago..." He meowed and fell back into place

Maplefur
December 25th, 2016, 05:09 PM
He gained a bit of consciousness,"I fell asleep 3 hours ago..." He meowed and fell back into place

Spice frowned. "Why were you guys up so late? You didn't have a party or anything, did you?" Her eyes narrowed and she shot them accusing glares.

savage scar
December 26th, 2016, 02:07 AM
"I've just been sitting here." Hawk wasn't that tired so he didn't sleep, he didn't want anyone to attack them so he kept on high alert.

Maplefur
December 26th, 2016, 12:29 PM
"I've just been sitting here." Hawk wasn't that tired so he didn't sleep, he didn't want anyone to attack them so he kept on high alert.

Spice was a bit surprised that they had just stayed their all night, though she kept her blank look on. "Sitting? That must've been fun," she commented, plopping down and turning to groom her fur.

savage scar
December 27th, 2016, 01:45 AM
"It defiantly was fun." Hawk sarcastically replied and glancing at shard, shaking his head.

Maplefur
December 28th, 2016, 11:20 AM
"It defiantly was fun." Hawk sarcastically replied and glancing at shard, shaking his head.
Maplefall
Spice shook out her fur, puffing it out against the cold. "Well, what do you guys want to do?" She turned behind to look at Tangle. "Would you like to stay?" She asked, forcing herself to keep a straight face, though she had the urge to smile. Smile? I don't smile, I frown! Or roll my eyes... or snort... But I definitely don't smile!

Wolvesregion
December 28th, 2016, 11:25 AM
A large black tom walked in the bushes his claws unsheathed and his ears back hikhiks fur made him look large his eyes right on one of the cats he was to skinny under his fur he could barley even keep his eyes open but he would do anything for food he would even eat one of his own kind.

savage scar
December 29th, 2016, 01:15 AM
Hawk shrugged "Whatever you want to do, Shard will probably just fall asleep." He smirked and rested on the grass.

savage scar
January 1st, 2017, 12:11 AM
Maplefur

Strobelight

Maplefur
January 2nd, 2017, 08:36 AM
Maplefur

Strobelight
A large black tom walked in the bushes his claws unsheathed and his ears back hikhiks fur made him look large his eyes right on one of the cats he was to skinny under his fur he could barley even keep his eyes open but he would do anything for food he would even eat one of his own kind.

Spice sighed. She didn't remember home being so... boring. Last night wasn't boring... last night was exciting, and fun. A small smile, barely recognizable, sprung to her face. She didn't notice the newcomer, too lost in thought.

Wolvesregion
January 2nd, 2017, 08:47 AM
The weak cat gathered up all his strengthens poured but missing the cat he landed on a plump rabbit farther into the forest. His jump us sudden, and he ignored the other cat andsighed in. Relief after days he finally caught something!

savage scar
January 2nd, 2017, 09:33 PM
The weak cat gathered up all his strengthens poured but missing the cat he landed on a plump rabbit farther into the forest. His jump us sudden, and he ignored the other cat andsighed in. Relief after days he finally caught something!

Hawk's ears perked up "Did you hear something?" He questioned glancing back into the trees with narrowed eyes.

Wolvesregion
January 3rd, 2017, 05:52 PM
Hawk's ears perked up "Did you hear something?" He questioned glancing back into the trees with narrowed eyes.
The large black she cat walked out of the forest just in sight of other cats carrying her prey. She looked relieved but also tired she was struggling to walk

savage scar
January 4th, 2017, 01:23 AM
The large black she cat walked out of the forest just in sight of other cats carrying her prey. She looked relieved but also tired she was struggling to walk

Hawk decided to call out "Hello? Anyone out there?" He paused and stood up, Peering into the trees, She swore she heard the rustle of bushes or the muffled squeak of prey

Wolvesregion
January 4th, 2017, 05:24 PM
The she-cat looked around 'this must be someone's territory "she trying to claim a tree but ended up falling out of it making a large noise.

savage scar
January 4th, 2017, 10:52 PM
Hawk lept up onto the front fence of Spice's Twoleg nest "Hey! Who is in there?" He meowed out, His pale green eyes searched from where the thump came from.

Wolvesregion
January 7th, 2017, 07:56 AM
She stood up she was a black cat witch a white ear, her blue eyes looked around terrified. She couldn't stand up any longer, she fell to the ground making another loud thump.

savage scar
January 7th, 2017, 11:18 PM
Hawk finally found the black cat, he rushed over to her, grasping onto the scruff of her neck and pulled her up, letting her lean against him. He looked at her and sighed "I thought there was a dog in here, with all the thumps."

Maplefur
January 8th, 2017, 12:14 PM
Hawk finally found the black cat, he rushed over to her, grasping onto the scruff of her neck and pulled her up, letting her lean against him. He looked at her and sighed "I thought there was a dog in here, with all the thumps."

The molly snorted down at the cat who had tried to pounce on her. Pathetic rogue, she thought. As Hawk ran over to another newcomer Spice watched quietly, ears perked. She walked over more slowly, not wanting to let on to her worry. "Hey there, you don't look so good," she commented nonchalantly to the molly, eyeing her up and down.

Wolvesregion
January 8th, 2017, 12:40 PM
The she cat stumbled against Hawk still trying to find her feet, she looked at both the cats a little bit a fear flickered in her eyes. She looked at Hawk and Maple. She tried to speak but all that came out was a high pitched Squeak. She finally regained her balance, but leaned back on Hawk almost falling over.

Maplefur
January 8th, 2017, 01:14 PM
The she cat stumbled against Hawk still trying to find her feet, she looked at both the cats a little bit a fear flickered in her eyes. She looked at Hawk and Maple. She tried to speak but all that came out was a high pitched Squeak. She finally regained her balance, but leaned back on Hawk almost falling over.

(Hahah her name's Spice)

"Whoa there, bud. Stay calm." Spice sniffed the other molly, trying to determine if she was a loner or kittypet. "We're not gonna eat you or anything," she mumbled, trying to calm the she-cat down. "What's your name? I'm Spice."

Wolvesregion
January 8th, 2017, 01:39 PM
(Hahah her name's Spice)

"Whoa there, bud. Stay calm." Spice sniffed the other molly, trying to determine if she was a loner or kittypet. "We're not gonna eat you or anything," she mumbled, trying to calm the she-cat down. "What's your name? I'm Spice."
She calmed down a bit and hesitantly dropped her rabbit. "Needle." She croaked failing to regain her balance.

Maplefur
January 8th, 2017, 01:41 PM
She calmed down a bit and hesitantly dropped her rabbit. "Needle." She croaked failing to regain her balance.

"Well Needle," Spice begun, watching her with narrowed eyes as the molly stumbled. "What happened to you?"

Wolvesregion
January 8th, 2017, 02:00 PM
"I was born in the forest and left there, alone. I was taken in by a cat, or course. Then, when they taught me to hunt small animals, they disappeared I was 4 moon old. I have been traveling ever since. But I started to feel sick I got lost and dizzy for more than a moon I have struggled tomcatch anything. No food I'm low on water to and my vision is blury." She croaked her voice sounding fearful.

Reverie
January 8th, 2017, 02:02 PM
Spice strolled out of her den, the early morning rays lighting up her pelt. The calico cat laid down in a patch of flowers, enjoying the way the sun felt along her back. With gentle purrs, the she-cat began to drift off. (Open rp, anyone can jump in :D)

Cornucopia approached the house with ease, her whiskers twitching.

Maplefur
January 8th, 2017, 02:02 PM
"I was born in the forest and left there, alone. I was taken in by a cat, or course. Then, when they taught me to hunt small animals, they disappeared I was 4 moon old. I have been traveling ever since. But I started to feel sick I got lost and dizzy for more than a moon I have struggled tomcatch anything. No food I'm low on water to and my vision is blury." She croaked her voice sounding fearful.

Spice sighed. "Well it's your lucky day then, rogue. My twoleg's house is right over there," The calico gestured behind them with her tail. "You can stop in for a drink and bite to eat."

Maplefur
January 8th, 2017, 02:04 PM
Cornucopia approached the house with ease, her whiskers twitching.

Spice's nose twitched, scenting yet another cat. "What, is my house a hot spot or something?" She grumbled, glancing around. "Well Needle, let's hope this cat doesn't try to attack or anything- I mean, I'd beat them of course, but you need food and water as quick as possible. We don't have time for any distractions."

Reverie
January 8th, 2017, 02:09 PM
Spice's nose twitched, scenting yet another cat. "What, is my house a hot spot or something?" She grumbled, glancing around. "Well Needle, let's hope this cat doesn't try to attack or anything- I mean, I'd beat them of course, but you need food and water as quick as possible. We don't have time for any distractions."

She sighed, "I'm just here to visit."

Wolvesregion
January 8th, 2017, 02:13 PM
"K-kitty pet food?" She said a small hiss but reluctantly she regained balance and limped over to the twoleg nest.

Maplefur
January 8th, 2017, 02:41 PM
She sighed, "I'm just here to visit."
"K-kitty pet food?" She said a small hiss but reluctantly she regained balance and limped over to the twoleg nest.

Spice gave the newcomer a quick nod. "Spice," she meowed shortly, turning back to Needle with a small snarl. "Hey, I'm offering you a bit of my food. I don't care who you are, or what life you've had, be grateful. I could've left you to die." She huffed, spinning around and heading to her house, not waiting to see if Needle was following. If she wants to live, she'll follow.

Reverie
January 8th, 2017, 02:43 PM
Spice gave the newcomer a quick nod. "Spice," she meowed shortly, turning back to Needle with a small snarl. "Hey, I'm offering you a bit of my food. I don't care who you are, or what life you've had, be grateful. I could've left you to die." She huffed, spinning around and heading to her house, not waiting to see if Needle was following. If she wants to live, she'll follow.

"Cornucopia."

Wolvesregion
January 8th, 2017, 02:48 PM
She followed and picked up the rabbit she caught. " Do you even eat real food?" Needle asked pulping the fur off her rabbit.

Maplefur
January 8th, 2017, 02:57 PM
"Cornucopia."
She followed and picked up the rabbit she caught. " Do you even eat real food?" Needle asked pulping the fur off her rabbit.

Spice glanced over at Cornucopia. "That's a mouthful," she commented, turning back to Needle. "Of course I do," she snorted. "I'm not helpless, you know." She narrowed her eyes, knowing full well a wild cat's opinion of kittypets. They all think we're weak, and can't do anything for ourselves. Her mind turned to Tangle. Well, not all of them.

Wolvesregion
January 8th, 2017, 03:01 PM
Spice glanced over at Cornucopia. "That's a mouthful," she commented, turning back to Needle. "Of course I do," she snorted. "I'm not helpless, you know." She narrowed her eyes, knowing full well a wild cat's opinion of kittypets. They all think we're weak, and can't do anything for ourselves. Her mind turned to Tangle. Well, not all of them.
She glanced at Spice, "sorry. " she muttered her legs wobbling a little as she tried to keel her balance

Maplefur
January 8th, 2017, 03:11 PM
She glanced at Spice, "sorry. " she muttered her legs wobbling a little as she tried to keel her balance

Spice snorted. "Well, are you going to come get a drink and eat or no?" She eyed the molly. She better drink something soon.

Wolvesregion
January 8th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Spice snorted. "Well, are you going to come get a drink and eat or no?" She eyed the molly. She better drink something soon.
"Y-yes!" She croaked drinking almost all the water then starting to devour her rabbit.

Maplefur
January 8th, 2017, 03:20 PM
"Y-yes!" She croaked drinking almost all the water then starting to devour her rabbit.

"Good... don't eat too fast or you'll choke," Spice warned.

Wolvesregion
January 9th, 2017, 06:34 PM
"Good... don't eat too fast or you'll choke," Spice warned.
"Im not a kit!" She hissed through a mouthful trying not to gag as she tasted kittypet food.

Maplefur
January 9th, 2017, 06:35 PM
"Im not a kit!" She hissed through a mouthful trying not to gag as she tasted kittypet food.

Spice rolled her eyes. "Did I say you were? No. But you're starved, and likely to try and eat fast. I mean, you can choke if you want, but I gave you a fair warning." Her gaze wandered around her yard as she spoke, and she sat down to begin grooming her short fur.

Wolvesregion
January 9th, 2017, 06:42 PM
Spice rolled her eyes. "Did I say you were? No. But you're starved, and likely to try and eat fast. I mean, you can choke if you want, but I gave you a fair warning." Her gaze wandered around her yard as she spoke, and she sat down to begin grooming her short fur.
Needle drained both the bowls and only things left of the rabbit was bone and fur. She licked her lips and sat down. Wantimg to start a conversation she sniffed the air, then wrinkled her nose. Was the thunder path really that close? "Spice... How long have you lived here?" She new for a conversation this was a pretty weak thing to saybut she had nothing else.

Maplefur
January 10th, 2017, 07:20 AM
Needle drained both the bowls and only things left of the rabbit was bone and fur. She licked her lips and sat down. Wantimg to start a conversation she sniffed the air, then wrinkled her nose. Was the thunder path really that close? "Spice... How long have you lived here?" She new for a conversation this was a pretty weak thing to saybut she had nothing else.

Spice blinked. She hadn't really paid much attention to the time passing since she had been here. "Since I was a kit," she meowed as an answer. "I'd say about four moons old is when I came here, and I've been here since."

Wolvesregion
January 11th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Spice blinked. She hadn't really paid much attention to the time passing since she had been here. "Since I was a kit," she meowed as an answer. "I'd say about four moons old is when I came here, and I've been here since."
" cool." She meowed her tail swaying slowly.

Maplefur
January 11th, 2017, 07:57 PM
" cool." She meowed her tail swaying slowly.

Spice nodded. "How about you? Been a wild cat your whole life?"

savage scar
January 11th, 2017, 10:39 PM
Hawk sat down and watched the two converse with slitted eyes, He was tired but didn't want to fall asleep with other cats around.

Wolvesregion
January 12th, 2017, 06:36 AM
Needle gave a thoughtful glance at Hawk. "Yes. But I wasn't ever a rouge until I was about 12 moons." She meowed calmly but her tail stopped swaying.

Maplefur
January 12th, 2017, 11:07 AM
Spice nodded at Needle, stifling a yawn. Everything was just so boring around here. Part of the calico wished she was still with Tangle back in his wonderful cave. That surely hadn't been boring!

Momotaro
January 12th, 2017, 11:12 AM
Spice nodded at Needle, stifling a yawn. Everything was just so boring around here. Part of the calico wished she was still with Tangle back in his wonderful cave. That surely hadn't been boring!

Tangle looked up at the bored Molly. Huh, he thought, maybe I could cheer her up. She was really happy when she caught that fish, maybe she had other virtues. Tangle cleared his throat. "So Spice. Are you good at fighting? I'm dreadful. I always fall flat on my face. I can never predict what a cats going to do! I prefer hunting, fish are easier to trick."

Maplefur
January 12th, 2017, 11:41 AM
Tangle looked up at the bored Molly. Huh, he thought, maybe I could cheer her up. She was really happy when she caught that fish, maybe she had other virtues. Tangle cleared his throat. "So Spice. Are you good at fighting? I'm dreadful. I always fall flat on my face. I can never predict what a cats going to do! I prefer hunting, fish are easier to trick."
Spice frowned as she looked at Tangle, but only to keep herself from smiling. "Of course I'm good at fighting. When you're a kittypet like me, cats seem to think they can walk all over you, so I find myself in quite a few fights." She raised her paw, inspecting a small scar on the top of it resulting from a more nasty quarrel. The molly was proud to say it was one of her few scars- while she wouldn't always escape without a wound, most of the time nothing was big enough to scar.

Momotaro
January 12th, 2017, 11:56 AM
Spice frowned as she looked at Tangle, but only to keep herself from smiling. "Of course I'm good at fighting. When you're a kittypet like me, cats seem to think they can walk all over you, so I find myself in quite a few fights." She raised her paw, inspecting a small scar on the top of it resulting from a more nasty quarrel. The molly was proud to say it was one of her few scars- while she wouldn't always escape without a wound, most of the time nothing was big enough to scar.

"Wow! Could you teach me? It's kinda funny though. A seemingly helpless kitty-pet being better at fighting than I wild rouge, anyway, how did you learn to be so good!?" Tangle mewed exitededly, he was more of a passive cat but having some defensive skills would be good.

Maplefur
January 12th, 2017, 01:55 PM
"Wow! Could you teach me? It's kinda funny though. A seemingly helpless kitty-pet being better at fighting than I wild rouge, anyway, how did you learn to be so good!?" Tangle mewed exitededly, he was more of a passive cat but having some defensive skills would be good.

"Yeah, I could teach you," Spice meowed nonchalantly as she placed her paw back on the ground. A flash of irritation went through her. There was that stereotype again, about kittypets being helpless. She couldn't help but feel a bit of disappointment; she had thought that Tangle wouldn't be like most cats. What made me expect any difference? These wild cats are all the same. "I learned from experience," she muttered crossly. "Lots of experience." I could probably beat you to the ground right here if I wanted to. She snorted, tail lashing back and forth behind her. "What do you know about fighting then? I don't exactly want to waste my time reteaching you what you already do know."

Momotaro
January 12th, 2017, 02:08 PM
"Yeah, I could teach you," Spice meowed nonchalantly as she placed her paw back on the ground. A flash of irritation went through her. There was that stereotype again, about kittypets being helpless. She couldn't help but feel a bit of disappointment; she had thought that Tangle wouldn't be like most cats. What made me expect any difference? These wild cats are all the same. "I learned from experience," she muttered crossly. "Lots of experience." I could probably beat you to the ground right here if I wanted to. She snorted, tail lashing back and forth behind her. "What do you know about fighting then? I don't exactly want to waste my time reteaching you what you already do know."

"Well, I know how to do stealth attacks, as they are like catching prey, but im bad at one to one, I have no strength." Tangle flick his tail anxiously, he knew he had upset Spice. he didn't know how. he took a step beck and crouched low. hoping this would signify pleading.

Maplefur
January 12th, 2017, 02:45 PM
"Well, I know how to do stealth attacks, as they are like catching prey, but im bad at one to one, I have no strength." Tangle flick his tail anxiously, he knew he had upset Spice. he didn't know how. he took a step beck and crouched low. hoping this would signify pleading.

Spice gave Tangle a weird look. "Okay..." She drawled out, wondering what he was crouching for. Perhaps he wants to start now, then, and he's just getting ready? Deciding it was as good a time as any to start, she dashed forward. Moving her paws, she aimed to hook Tangle's legs out from under him, which would hopefully send him sprawling to the ground. If her plan went as it meant to be, she would pin him down, ending their first spar.

Wolvesregion
January 12th, 2017, 05:01 PM
She watched wanting to correct them on their fighting skills if had too.

savage scar
January 20th, 2017, 11:33 PM
Hawk just silently watched them, claws flexing into the ground below him