PDA

View Full Version : Way of the Dragon

Agnate
August 18th, 2017, 01:40 AM
For centuries, our people have lived in peace...

They have long forgotten the ancient ways of the dragons...

But now, after many years, a great threat is rising...

A group of banished dragons from ancient times, ones so malicious that they attacked their own kind, a near dead race, for power, have come to take revenge upon the disciples of their brothers and sisters...

After having lost the ancient teachings of the dragons, these humans are powerless against the rogue dragons...

Except, that is, for a group of heroes brave enough to venture the way to the last living dragon in opposition of the rogues, and learn from this great master the ways of the dragon...

This is a roleplay about a group of heroes who learn to harness the dragon spirit inside of them and control their respective elements. It takes place in a setting (put wau of the dragon in the other section if you read everything) reminiscent of ancient Japan, however, the dragons are far closer visually to eastern dragons than western dragons. The clothing is not modern, and haircuts would most likely be self done, with a knife.

Rules:
1. Remember the password
2. 4+ sentences per post please. Writers block is OK, but not continually
3. All site rules apply
4. Please keep the forms realistic. Honestly, if I see one more random furry... ARGH (this includes realistic ages, no little kids are gonna go fight evil dragons here)
5. Have fun!

Probably gonna mention a few friends later to get them to join...

Form:

Name:
Element:
Personality:
Looks:
Sexuality:
Love interest/crush(optional):
Other:

I'll post my form if we get a few peeps on here.

Also, this is a setting similar to ancient Japan, so, they'll probably learn swordfighting and stuff during their training.

jaymoon
August 18th, 2017, 01:44 AM
Grr I want to join but I. Cant write 4 sentences

Galaxy Of Wisdom
August 18th, 2017, 03:01 PM
Sasuke wolfheart
Male
Darkness
He's often cold hearted, but he's loyal, smart and worthy of the wolfheart name. He's skilled with weapons but fears losing everything he has gained so he unconsciously pushes everyone away. But once you get though those cold eyes, you'll see a proud warrior with a kind heart.
http://dedmerath.deviantart.com/art/Dragon-Warrior-146341219
Bisexual
Open if any wants him
wau of the dragon

lio
August 21st, 2017, 03:27 AM
Name
Aki Myste
Element
Water
Personality
Aki prefers the life of being free and independent, running wild like a flooding river. He is not one to socialize, mostly replying to others only when absolutely necessary. His temper is short and he will very easily snap, although most times it will be because if he doesn't do it at that time, he will never begin due to anxiety. Once someone has broken passed the thick glass walls he has built around himself, Aki is seen to be kind and easygoing, flowing as if he were a gentle stream during a slight drizzle. Aki os often times untrusting of others, and is forever on guard around whoever he meets— friend or foe. He is honorful, but will occasionally have to remind himself the meaning of the word.
Looks
Aki has broad shoulders and an intimidating stance. His eyes are of a dark blue, almost as if he held an ocean within them. He has jaggedly-cut black hair that sticks up in all different directions, nearly having a mind of its own. Aki holds himself stubbornly; lips curled downward, brows furrowed, arms crossed. It is rare to see him break free and smile. He has a light tan with scars and freckles littered across his flesh. His accent is unknown. Aki's usual attire includes whatever raggedy old cloth he can find that covers his body.
Sexuality
Bisexual— prefers males.
Love Interest
Open!! However, I don't want him seeing someone and immediately falling in love. I want a slow burn with lots of denial of feelings [ mostly on his part, he still denies his sexuality at times. ]
Other
-Wau of the dragon.
- This is a lovely idea!
- I hope this form is good I just typed whatever came to mind

Agnate
August 21st, 2017, 08:52 AM
Sasuke wolfheart
Male
Darkness
He's often cold hearted, but he's loyal, smart and worthy of the wolfheart name. He's skilled with weapons but fears losing everything he has gained so he unconsciously pushes everyone away. But once you get though those cold eyes, you'll see a proud warrior with a kind heart.
http://dedmerath.deviantart.com/art/Dragon-Warrior-146341219
Bisexual
Open if any wants him
wau of the dragon
Name
Aki Myste
Element
Water
Personality
Aki prefers the life of being free and independent, running wild like a flooding river. He is not one to socialize, mostly replying to others only when absolutely necessary. His temper is short and he will very easily snap, although most times it will be because if he doesn't do it at that time, he will never begin due to anxiety. Once someone has broken passed the thick glass walls he has built around himself, Aki is seen to be kind and easygoing, flowing as if he were a gentle stream during a slight drizzle. Aki os often times untrusting of others, and is forever on guard around whoever he meets— friend or foe. He is honorful, but will occasionally have to remind himself the meaning of the word.
Looks
Aki has broad shoulders and an intimidating stance. His eyes are of a dark blue, almost as if he held an ocean within them. He has jaggedly-cut black hair that sticks up in all different directions, nearly having a mind of its own. Aki holds himself stubbornly; lips curled downward, brows furrowed, arms crossed. It is rare to see him break free and smile. He has a light tan with scars and freckles littered across his flesh. His accent is unknown. Aki's usual attire includes whatever raggedy old cloth he can find that covers his body.
Sexuality
Bisexual— prefers males.
Love Interest
Open!! However, I don't want him seeing someone and immediately falling in love. I want a slow burn with lots of denial of feelings [ mostly on his part, he still denies his sexuality at times. ]
Other
-Wau of the dragon.
- This is a lovely idea!
- I hope this form is good I just typed whatever came to mind

I thought that Madness was the one that misspelled way, guess it was me lol. Accepted

lio
August 21st, 2017, 11:28 AM
I thought that Madness was the one that misspelled way, guess it was me lol. Accepted

Lol I was thinking that it was a typo but just put wau just in case haha

Wildy~ =3
August 21st, 2017, 11:36 AM
Plz don't yell at me for the cat ears tail and the owl wings XD

Name: Wild
Element: Light/Animals (Look at Other section)
Personality: TBRP'd
Looks: 5 foot 2, pale-ish skin, long light brown hair, purple (?) eyes, (Barn owl wings, brown tabby cat ears and tail?)
Sexuality: Straight
Love interest/crush(optional): Open
Other: She has 2 but Animals is just to explain her wings, tail, ears, and the fact she can speak to some animals.

bobtail
August 21st, 2017, 11:50 AM
Name: Tamara Arkens
Element: Fire
Personality: TBRP
Looks: Boop (https://orig13.deviantart.net/20c1/f/2017/233/7/f/edit2_by_samcats-dbku2ln.png)
Sexuality: Homosexual
Love Interest: Nyla? Solstice_X
Other: Wau of the dragon

Agnate
August 21st, 2017, 01:41 PM
Plz don't yell at me for the cat ears tail and the owl wings XD

Name: Wild
Element: Light/Animals (Look at Other section)
Personality: TBRP'd
Looks: 5 foot 2, pale-ish skin, long light brown hair, purple (?) eyes, (Barn owl wings, brown tabby cat ears and tail?)
Sexuality: Straight
Love interest/crush(optional): Open
Other: She has 2 but Animals is just to explain her wings, tail, ears, and the fact she can speak to some animals.

I'm sorry, but animal isn't an element anyways.

bobtail
August 22nd, 2017, 09:12 AM
Agnate
Was I accepted?

Wildy~ =3
August 22nd, 2017, 04:53 PM
I'm sorry, but animal isn't an element anyways.
(I know that, but I can't say Nature as she doesn't have the ability to make vines come out of the ground.)

Agnate
August 22nd, 2017, 11:33 PM
Element: Fire
Personality: TBRP
Looks: Boop (https://orig13.deviantart.net/20c1/f/2017/233/7/f/edit2_by_samcats-dbku2ln.png)
Sexuality: Homosexual
Love Interest: Open

Tamara is accepted

Wild, I will say this as I have in other roleplays similar to this. She. Will. Not. Be. Accepted. With animal attributes at least, if you take that away, and make her at least... 4 years older. Oh yeah, and please, read the topic post. Then, you will be accepted

In case you just want to read the beginning of the above part, here is something you can't miss.

REMOVE THE ANIMAL STUFF AND MAKE HER OLDER PLEASE ~Wildmoon~

Name: Asel Larne
Element: Storm
Personality: Asel seems to be just as rough and tumble as the storms he will control. He doesn't actively avoid people, but he will only seek someone out as a last resort. His time working with donkeys on the farm must have made some of their personality rub off on him, as he is extremely stubborn. He also finds it hard to communicate with other people, and won't say much when he dies interact with them, even with people he likes.
Looks: Asel stands at a towering 6'5", with broad shoulders and muscular arms. He has short brown hair and brown eyes. He works outside on his family's farm most of the day, and due to this, has very tanned skin.
Sexuality: Hetero
Love interest/crush(optional): uhhh... possible
Other:WAU OF THE DRAGON

Rivergold
August 23rd, 2017, 10:30 AM
Name: Ari
Element: air
Personality: tbrp
Looks: booop (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ae/53/4a/ae534a6ed946c83ec3a2efa161a84103--sad-anime-girl-manga-girl.jpg)
Sexuality: straight
Love interest/crush(optional): Is his name supposed to be Axel?
Other:

Agnate
August 23rd, 2017, 03:53 PM
Name: Ari
Element: air
Personality: tbrp
Looks: booop (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ae/53/4a/ae534a6ed946c83ec3a2efa161a84103--sad-anime-girl-manga-girl.jpg)
Sexuality: straight
Love interest/crush(optional): Is his name supposed to be Axel?
Other:

Make sure to read the topic post! Also, if prefer it if she was 18, and his name is supposed to be Asel.

Rivergold
August 23rd, 2017, 04:10 PM
Make sure to read the topic post! Also, if prefer it if she was 18, and his name is supposed to be Asel.
Ohh, Wau of the dragon sorry! And I'll have it be that her 18th birthday is in a few days?

bobtail
August 24th, 2017, 02:15 PM
Casual bump and...

Any idea when this will start?

Agnate
August 24th, 2017, 11:55 PM
Ohh, Wau of the dragon sorry! And I'll have it be that her 18th birthday is in a few days?

Alright. Sasukewolf (madness) Faith SamCats

We can start now!

They are currently living In the village, everything is currently normal in their lives.

Asel walked slowly through the fields, sickle in hand. He was chopping wheat on his family farm, sweating as the midday sub beat heavily upon his back. He felt like he was roasting alive as he cut the wheat for his family's harvest, but knew it had to be done. He glanced out as an ox-drawn carriage rumbled past the farm, somewhat aggravated that they had taken the way to town that not only takes much longer, but only passes by his farm, with no real reason for anyone outside his family to use it.

Captain Toad
August 25th, 2017, 12:07 AM
Name: Oria
Element: Electricity? If thats not allowed, I'll change it to fire
Personality:stubborn, gets angered easily, suspicious of everyone, but helpful and stands up for people.
Looks: [https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a6/5a/34/a65a341e3fec7a52077708f118e01ce1.jpg/url]
Sexuality: bi
Love interest/crush(optional): Open:3

Agnate
August 25th, 2017, 12:10 AM
Name: Oria
Element: Electricity? If thats not allowed, I'll change it to fire
Personality:stubborn, gets angered easily, suspicious of everyone, but helpful and stands up for people.
Looks: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_EhTKGY_Wl0fLq0Q__f2_2VhZUlOY-efiDcaS6XruIeTNFraRvQ
Sexuality: bi
Love interest/crush(optional): Open:3

Electricity is kinda taken, with storm, and fire is taken as well.

Captain Toad
August 25th, 2017, 12:14 AM
Ok, Agnate, what isn't taken?

Agnate
August 25th, 2017, 12:16 AM
Ok, Agnate, what isn't taken?

Basically ground, but if you go with light, I'll let it work as well, since I already let darkness slide.

Captain Toad
August 25th, 2017, 12:19 AM
Agnate I choose Ground, so rocks and stuff okay?

Agnate
August 25th, 2017, 12:26 AM
Agnate I choose Ground, so rocks and stuff okay?

Yep! You can join the rp whenever you want

Solstice_X
August 25th, 2017, 12:39 AM
Agnate
Can I make an Airhead? OuO

Agnate
August 25th, 2017, 12:41 AM
Agnate
Can I make an Airhead? OuO

Airhead?

Solstice_X
August 25th, 2017, 12:43 AM
Airhead?
Somewhat accident prone and comedic character with the air element.

Agnate
August 25th, 2017, 12:47 AM
Somewhat accident prone and comedic character with the air element.

We already have an air user, so could you try to find another element? I want to avoid repeated elements.

Solstice_X
August 25th, 2017, 12:53 AM
We already have an air user, so could you try to find another element? I want to avoid repeated elements.

Do poison, psychic, or ghost count as elements?

Agnate
August 25th, 2017, 12:54 AM
Do poison, psychic, or ghost count as elements?

Well, we have a strange 'element' already, so i dont see why poison couldn't work

Solstice_X
August 25th, 2017, 01:21 AM
Agnate thanke~

Name
Nyla Mae Kaona
Element
Poison
Personality
Having grown up in a rather wealthy/well-off family, Nyla has been subjected to expectations of success and high achievements since she could remember. As a result, she can't get rather upset when she can't meet expectations and tends to be fairly harsh on herself. She's somewhat shy and aloof, preferring for her parents to not ever catch her interacting closely with others in too lowly of a class in comparison to hers. This is mostly because of her fear of her parents and the power they hold over her. Her exterior personality can also come across as cold and mature to some degree as she will use the best of her judgement towards meeting people, sometimes disregarding the feelings of others. Inwardly, she feels lonely. A childhood of not really having any true friends and growing up as an only child has shaped her to seem somewhat antisocial and awkward when trying to turn a situation from formal to casual. Though she's very open-minded and eager to learn, she finds trusting others a very difficult thing to do and is sensitive to what others think of her.
Looks
Bwop. (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/67/b6/bd/67b6bd086e8d52c3e9eda0ee4e1f737e.jpg)
Sexuality
Asexual Panromantic
Love interest/crush(optional)
[Open]
Other
WAU OF THE DRAGOON
(wau of the dragon)
I has interesting idea as to how she figures out her powers.
Also, can I make a background character for her?

Agnate
August 25th, 2017, 01:24 AM
Agnate thanke~

Name
Nyla Mae Kaona
Element
Poison
Personality
Having grown up in a rather wealthy/well-off family, Nyla has been subjected to expectations of success and high achievements since she could remember. As a result, she can't get rather upset when she can't meet expectations and tends to be fairly harsh on herself. She's somewhat shy and aloof, preferring for her parents to not ever catch her interacting closely with others in too lowly of a class in comparison to hers. This is mostly because of her fear of her parents and the power they hold over her. Her exterior personality can also come across as cold and mature to some degree as she will use the best of her judgement towards meeting people, sometimes disregarding the feelings of others. Inwardly, she feels lonely. A childhood of not really having any true friends and growing up as an only child has shaped her to seem somewhat antisocial and awkward when trying to turn a situation from formal to casual. Though she's very open-minded and eager to learn, she finds trusting others a very difficult thing to do and is sensitive to what others think of her.
Looks
Bwop. (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/67/b6/bd/67b6bd086e8d52c3e9eda0ee4e1f737e.jpg)
Sexuality
Asexual Panromantic
[Open]
Other
WAU OF THE DRAGOON
(wau of the dragon)
I has interesting idea as to how she figures out her powers.
Also, can I make a background character for her?

I had a planned way for the characters to develop their powers, but pm me. Also, just feel free to roleplay anyone in their lives if you need to. Accepted

Solstice_X
August 25th, 2017, 02:24 AM
"Again!" The harsh boom of her Koto instructor's voice could be heard echoing through the room. They had been going over the same piece of music for the past hour and the instructor was insistent on Nyla being able to perfect it within one class. In her opinion it was a difficult piece to perfect, with every time she tried it her being too slow, too fast, or off beat entirely, but she was determined to get it right.

"You're rushing it!" A sharp high string sound resounded from the Koto. One glance down and it could be seen that she had accidentally broken one of the strings. With a sigh, her instructor concluded, "Take a break for today, we'll resume again tomorrow."

Giving her instructor a quick bow and thank you, she hurriedly carried her Koto up to her room to try to fix the string as soon as possible. However, when she passed by the lounge part of her family's house in search of the spare strings, she overheard her instructor and her mother talking.

"She has a lot of potential as a player, I just don't understand why she can't pick some thing up and can pick others."

"Is she not trying hard enough?"

"I don't know."

Having heard enough, she quickly found the strings in one of the cabinets and headed back to her room.

A sigh escaped her as she closed the door to her room and moved to sit close to the window with her Koto. As she worked on replacing the string, her eyes moved to watch the countryside outside her family's estate. She had always found it odd that her family chose to live in such a village, among farmers and other peasantry, when they could be living more lavish lives in the city. What was even stranger to her was that her parents didn't want her associating with any of the people her age from the village for any reasons other than business reasons. To them, she was only allowed to interact with the children of their business partners in any matter that didn't have to do with business.

Her family's estate sat atop a hill, with her room overlooking a river, some farmland, and a bamboo forest a fair bit off to the side. A willow hung its branches over the river and in the spring time the scene was very peaceful and calming. In the fall, it was a blend of color. To her, it was the only real escape from such an expecting life she had. Sometimes she'd sneak out to that bamboo forest for a walk and to get away from all the expectations in the house. "Mhm." She shook the thought of envying the freedom of the countrymen out of her head. What right did she have for wanting their freedom when she was given everything she would ever need by her current lifestyle?

Everything but friends...

bobtail
August 25th, 2017, 04:20 AM
Tamara sat against the door of her room, softly banging her head against it over and over. She finally stopped with a sigh, standing and leaving the room. She hesitated before returning downstairs, but finally gave in and did it, relieved to see her father had already left.

She was the result of the unique union of a tailor and a blacksmith, meaning that she was constantly being tossed around and offered all sorts of jobs. She collapsed into a chair and rested her head on the table, gaze fixing on the hearth, still alight with a weak fire. She'd always like fire. It was warm and safe and dangerous, all in one. She couldn't help but smile a little when she saw it.

Solstice_X
August 25th, 2017, 10:15 AM
Love Interest: Nyla? Solstice_X

(okay with me, but whether Nyla reciprocates feelings are beyond me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

bobtail
August 25th, 2017, 10:50 AM
(okay with me, but whether Nyla reciprocates feelings are beyond me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

That's fine. Should make things a little more interesting for them

Agnate
August 25th, 2017, 10:47 PM
bump)

Rivergold
August 26th, 2017, 11:50 AM
Agnate
Ari watched Asel work from the band of trees that separated their two farms, wondering why her father wanted her to marry him. She crossed her arms and leaned against a tree, thinking back to the conversation that occurred just a few hours ago.

"Now Ari," her father had said, crossing his arms and looking down at his daughter who had just started eating lunch. "You know that everyone has a duty on this farm, and we are all obligated to follow through with it, even if we don't like it."
Ari had struggled to swallow her bite of sandwich and respond, but her father continued, having picked this time specifically. "I plan on discussing with the Larnes the uniting of our two farms through the union of you and their son, Asel."
Ari had frozen, staring at her father in disbelief. "Woh?" She had closed her mouth and frantically chewed, but her mother must have slipped something really chewy into the sandwich to aid her husband.
"You should speak with the boy, become friends with him. It shouldn't be hard--"
Ari had given up and spat the wad of half-chewed sandwich on the table. "What?? Are you seriously arranging my marriage right now?"
"Yes I am. Make sure that you are a good wife." He had then left without another word.

She shook her head, trying to rid herself of those thoughts, and stared down at Asel. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to be married to him....in a few years.

bobtail
August 26th, 2017, 12:19 PM
Sometimes she'd sneak out to that bamboo forest for a walk and to get away from all the expectations in the house.

Solstice_X

Tamara shot up in her seat when she heard the front door creak open. Panicking slightly, she stood and ran over to the stairs, hurrying up them and shutting herself inside her room once again. Annoyed at herself for nearly being caught by her father, she walked over to the window and stared out, calming herself with the sight of the village. Her attention was slowly drawn to the estate atop the hill on the other side of the village; she'd always wondered who lived there.

At the sound of muttering downstairs, the girl sighed and turned her strange violet eyes to the door. Any minute now, her father would realise she was in here. He'd come and find her, and then... Tamara sighed, knuckles whitening on the windowsill. She froze when an idea hit her. Smirking to herself, she pried the window open. She now sat on the sill of the other side of the window, carefully closing it behind her and staring at the ground below. She was of average height, so it wasn't like the fall would kill her. Taking a deep breath, she dropped.

Tamara winced, biting hard on her lip to stop herself crying out as she hit the ground. Her ankle stung, but there was no obvious damage. Limping slightly, she walked around and away from her house. She soon began to run, eyes shining as the possibilities ran through her head. But her favourite was definitely this one. She started to make her way to the bamboo forest near the village. It was a long walk, but she'd made it so often she barely realised it any more.

Once in the forest, she found a bunch of bamboo stalks tied together with a red ribbon. Her own little mark. Tamara grinned and crouched beside the stalks, pulling at the earth around them until her fingers touched wood. She closed her hand around it and pulled out a crude wooden bow with little bits of metal at the end of each limb. There were a few arrows here, too. This forest didn't offer much in the way of good food, but it was always a fun challenge to try and hit some of the smaller animals that lived here. The purple-eyed girl began to wander through the bamboo forest, wondering if anyone else even came here.

Solstice_X
August 26th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Once in the forest, she found a bunch of bamboo stalks tied together with a red ribbon. Her own little mark. Tamara grinned and crouched beside the stalks, pulling at the earth around them until her fingers touched wood. She closed her hand around it and pulled out a crude wooden bow with little bits of metal at the end of each limb. There were a few arrows here, too. This forest didn't offer much in the way of good food, but it was always a fun challenge to try and hit some of the smaller animals that lived here. The purple-eyed girl began to wander through the bamboo forest, wondering if anyone else even came here.

Nyla raised an eyebrow as she noticed movement out in the bamboo forest. While the bamboo would sometimes sway naturally in the wind, this movement felt forced by a live body. Narrowing her eyes, she angled herself to take a proper look at the forest. Something was out there, but what?

"Miss Kaona," A voice called to her from her doorway. For some reason, this startled her as she turned to meet the always genuine gaze of her family's servant, Milo (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/69/7c/e6/697ce6bfe349a2817eb29c51532f5007--red-eyes-anime-anime-boy-black-hair-red-eyes.jpg).

Milo was a few years older than Nyla, and had pretty much been around her family since she could remember. When she asked her mother about Milo's origins, she was given the curt response of "we adopted him." It was strange to her. Her parents had adopted him into their family life, yet they always treated the two of them differently because of blood. While both of them were equally schooled and taken care of, he was still treated as a subordinate to everyone in the house. He was always called to do labor jobs around the house, and when he was old enough, her parents made him serve them as their servant. She had always admired his gentle nature. Never complaining, always obeying orders, he didn't seem to have any dislike or envy of others. Like the water in the stream, he always seemed to go with the flow.

"Lady Kaona is calling for you."

Agnate
(OuO)
Name
Timoteo "Teo" [Pronounced Tay-oh] Nathaniel Tindell
Other Nickname: TNT
Element
Ether
Personality
An odd character to match an Odd name, Teo, affectionately called TNT by some of his peers, is a pretty easy-going personality that loves getting to know people. Habitually drifting from place he place, he's not one to usually be tied down by others. As a result, he finds it difficult to commit to tasks at hand, especially if they can't be down quickly or easily. Bouncing around from childish to dark and cold-hearted, he can't seem to really settle on anything. Approach with caution as it is hard to tell how he'll respond.
Looks
Bwop. (https://i.pinimg.com/236x/86/09/88/8609883e85d84bffcccde597fd33454e--manga-boy-manga-anime.jpg)
Sexuality
Pansexual Panromantic
[Open]
Other
Wau of the Dragon
Suffers from Dissociative Personality Disorder (DID - Formerly known as Multiple Personality Disorder)

bobtail
August 26th, 2017, 08:00 PM
Solstice_X

Tamara continued through the bamboo forest, rolling one arrow back and forth between her thumb and forefinger. Her bow was gripped tightly in her left hand. A small rustle caught her attention and she turned slowly to face it, not wanting to startle whatever she'd stumbled across. The purple-eyed girl began to edge slowly forward, knocking the arrow and raising the bow.

A small, grey and white bunny hopped into view. For a second she mused about how adorable it was, but then she was pulling the arrow back to her cheek, the string pulled taught. She bit her lip in concentration, closing her submissive eye and focusing wholly on the bunny. After a second longer, she loosed the arrow. The bowstring snapped against her outstretched arm, but it had happened so many times now that the skin there had grown tough.

Unfortunately, the small animal noticed her just milliseconds before she fired, turning and bounding away, causing the arrow to stick into the soft earth. Sighing, Tamara walked over and recovered the arrow. She couldn't help but pout a little as she kept walking. Soon, she felt a fresh breeze and, confused, she hurried up until she left the forest and was not all that far from the estate on the hill.

Tamara frowned and took a cautious step back when she saw something move in one of the windows. She hid beneath a bent bamboo stalk, violet eyes glinting warily. If she was seen, she would most likely get in trouble. She couldn't risk that, not with the way her father treated her already. This would be the perfect excuse for him to... why was she still hanging around here? She was going to get caught!

Agnate
August 27th, 2017, 12:56 AM
Agnate
Ari watched Asel work from the band of trees that separated their two farms, wondering why her father wanted her to marry him. She crossed her arms and leaned against a tree, thinking back to the conversation that occurred just a few hours ago.

"Now Ari," her father had said, crossing his arms and looking down at his daughter who had just started eating lunch. "You know that everyone has a duty on this farm, and we are all obligated to follow through with it, even if we don't like it."
Ari had struggled to swallow her bite of sandwich and respond, but her father continued, having picked this time specifically. "I plan on discussing with the Larnes the uniting of our two farms through the union of you and their son, Asel."
Ari had frozen, staring at her father in disbelief. "Woh?" She had closed her mouth and frantically chewed, but her mother must have slipped something really chewy into the sandwich to aid her husband.
"You should speak with the boy, become friends with him. It shouldn't be hard--"
Ari had given up and spat the wad of half-chewed sandwich on the table. "What?? Are you seriously arranging my marriage right now?"
"Yes I am. Make sure that you are a good wife." He had then left without another word.

She shook her head, trying to rid herself of those thoughts, and stared down at Asel. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to be married to him....in a few years.

Asel had a strange feeling that he was being watched, but after glancing around for a minute, shrugged it off. He had to cover over ten acres of farmland before dusk, and was only halfway through, and so late in the day, too. He knew that this harvest was important for his family, and whatever he couldn't finish would affect him and him alone, as when one in his family did not finish their job, they were the ones taken away from.

Solstice_X accepted

Agnate
August 29th, 2017, 12:57 AM
C'mon Solstice_X Rivergold SamCats don't let this die already)

Solstice_X
August 29th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Tamara frowned and took a cautious step back when she saw something move in one of the windows. She hid beneath a bent bamboo stalk, violet eyes glinting warily. If she was seen, she would most likely get in trouble. She couldn't risk that, not with the way her father treated her already. This would be the perfect excuse for him to... why was she still hanging around here? She was going to get caught!

Nyla nodded at Milo, "Thank you." She stood up and headed for the door, which he held open.

After Nyla had exited the room, Milo couldn't help but feel as if something was by the window. With relatively light footsteps, he made his way over to the sill and peered outside. At first he didn't see anything, but then his gaze fell upon a figure crouching and trying to hide under the bamboo.

"Who's there?"

Having made her way down the stairs, Nyla sat herself on one of the cushions in the lounge, across from her mother. Her mother was a sophisticated woman that demanded respect and courtesy, of both her family and guests residing in the house. One wrong move and discipline was sure to ensue. However, Nyla knew that she was a caring woman. Otherwise, why would she have adopted Milo?

"Mother."

"Nyla," The older woman took a sip of her ginger tea before continuing, "you're instructor says that you are slacking off on your Koto, why is that?"

Having taken a biscuit from the tray that was placed between them, Nyla placed it on a small plate before politely replying, "I'm feeling a bit tired of the Koto, mother. It's boring me."

Lady Kaona had a thinking look cross her face as she wondered what to do with her daughter. While she did admit that her daughter was well-behaved and very direct with her, she also knew that she couldn't have her trapped in the house forever. Nyla was, after all, a growing woman. There was a sigh from her before she spoke again, "How about we take a break from the Koto then?"

Nyla gave her mother a questioning look before asking, "What do you mean, mother?"

"Lord Lucerna has organized a three-day birthday celebration of the sorts for his son Sorus, and he has personally invited us to attend."

Wracking her mind to try to remember who this lord was, she managed to recall a time when a tall man visited with his son and wife quite a few years back. All of them looked like angels with their graceful bodies, blonde hair, and sparkling blue eyes. She remembered being shy and scared to approach them. She remembered having just silently sat there as the boy watched her with a curious yet seemingly calculating expression as their parents talked business in front of the two kids. She remembered when Lady Lucerna had suggested for Sorus and her to go off and play while the adults talked some personal matters. Of course, she had no right to object, so she followed the boy out of the house and into the bamboo forest. Milo had stayed in the house because he was ordered to.

"So, what do you think our parents are talking about?" Sorus had asked, throwing a pebble at a bamboo stalk a fair distance away. He had hit it square in the center of the stalk and the entire plant shook before returning to blow in the wind.

She remembered hesitating to answer. She didn't know exactly how to reply to him. "I don't know."

Sorus had laughed a little at how formal she acted towards him and told her it was alright to be informal with him, even though he was three years her senior. At first she refused, but as the day progress and the two got to know each other better, she had gradually slipped into his style of informality that was still polite, but not overtly so.

While they waited to be called back, the two of them had learned a few things from each other. She had shown Sorus how to skip rocks through the bamboo, while he showed her how to relax and have fun. How to feel normal and less restrained as he had put it.

Rivergold
August 29th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Asel had a strange feeling that he was being watched, but after glancing around for a minute, shrugged it off. He had to cover over ten acres of farmland before dusk, and was only halfway through, and so late in the day, too. He knew that this harvest was important for his family, and whatever he couldn't finish would affect him and him alone, as when one in his family did not finish their job, they were the ones taken away from.

@Solstice_X (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=180) accepted(Sorry!!!)
Ari watched him work, and, seeing the shadows grow longer and the wheat only half done, ran across her own family's fields of wheat to retrieve her father's sickle. She grabbed the recently sharpened tool and started back across the wheat, which was likely to be harvested the next day. Panting, she made it back to the band of trees and stopped to catch her breath, leaning the sickle against the trunk of a tree. When her heartbeat calmed, she looked for Asel again, and found him much farther along than she had seen him last. Holding the sickle behind her, she waded through the wheat, then stepped through the recently cut stalks towards him, wondering if he'd noticed her even though his back was turned. Suddenly she realized how little she knew him-- he probably didn't know she existed. And hopefully with that he won't hate me enough to not let me help him. She took a breath and reached out to touch his shoulder, then decided against it, taking a step back and calling out instead "Need any help?"

Agnate
August 29th, 2017, 11:03 PM
(Sorry!!!)
Ari watched him work, and, seeing the shadows grow longer and the wheat only half done, ran across her own family's fields of wheat to retrieve her father's sickle. She grabbed the recently sharpened tool and started back across the wheat, which was likely to be harvested the next day. Panting, she made it back to the band of trees and stopped to catch her breath, leaning the sickle against the trunk of a tree. When her heartbeat calmed, she looked for Asel again, and found him much farther along than she had seen him last. Holding the sickle behind her, she waded through the wheat, then stepped through the recently cut stalks towards him, wondering if he'd noticed her even though his back was turned. Suddenly she realized how little she knew him-- he probably didn't know she existed. And hopefully with that he won't hate me enough to not let me help him. She took a breath and reached out to touch his shoulder, then decided against it, taking a step back and calling out instead "Need any help?"

Asel didn't react except for a low, rumbling "If you want to." He knew that this was most likely the girl from the neighboring farm, the one that was soon to be in an arranged marriage with him. "There's almost five acres left, so you might not want to." He was aware that most people hadn't been doing farmwork all of their lives, and even in farming families, females generally didn't do field work. He knew it was far more likely that her father worked the fields of their farm, along with any farm hands that they had working for them. He shrugged, thinking that maybe she did work the farm, however uncommon it was. He heard of some families which had little enough income after taxes that they needed everyone to work, just to keep some money coming in. (It's fine)

Rivergold
August 30th, 2017, 08:00 AM
Asel didn't react except for a low, rumbling "If you want to." He knew that this was most likely the girl from the neighboring farm, the one that was soon to be in an arranged marriage with him. "There's almost five acres left, so you might not want to." He was aware that most people hadn't been doing farmwork all of their lives, and even in farming families, females generally didn't do field work. He knew it was far more likely that her father worked the fields of their farm, along with any farm hands that they had working for them. He shrugged, thinking that maybe she did work the farm, however uncommon it was. He heard of some families which had little enough income after taxes that they needed everyone to work, just to keep some money coming in. (It's fine)
"That's exactly the reason I do want to," Ari retorted, stepping around him and holding up the scythe as one might do a sword. "I highly doubt you can finish it all before sundown." She held up the scythe again, handle up, as an offering to the boy. "I may not be able to swing and cut wheat as well as a man, and definitely not as well as you can. But I can gather what you cut and tie up the sheaves. It'll also go faster if you use a fresh blade."

Solstice_X
August 31st, 2017, 07:19 PM
Nyla nodded at Milo, "Thank you." She stood up and headed for the door, which he held open.

After Nyla had exited the room, Milo couldn't help but feel as if something was by the window. With relatively light footsteps, he made his way over to the sill and peered outside. At first he didn't see anything, but then his gaze fell upon a figure crouching and trying to hide under the bamboo.

"Who's there?"

Having made her way down the stairs, Nyla sat herself on one of the cushions in the lounge, across from her mother. Her mother was a sophisticated woman that demanded respect and courtesy, of both her family and guests residing in the house. One wrong move and discipline was sure to ensue. However, Nyla knew that she was a caring woman. Otherwise, why would she have adopted Milo?

"Mother."

"Nyla," The older woman took a sip of her ginger tea before continuing, "you're instructor says that you are slacking off on your Koto, why is that?"

Having taken a biscuit from the tray that was placed between them, Nyla placed it on a small plate before politely replying, "I'm feeling a bit tired of the Koto, mother. It's boring me."

Lady Kaona had a thinking look cross her face as she wondered what to do with her daughter. While she did admit that her daughter was well-behaved and very direct with her, she also knew that she couldn't have her trapped in the house forever. Nyla was, after all, a growing woman. There was a sigh from her before she spoke again, "How about we take a break from the Koto then?"

Nyla gave her mother a questioning look before asking, "What do you mean, mother?"

"Lord Lucerna has organized a three-day birthday celebration of the sorts for his son Sorus, and he has personally invited us to attend."

Wracking her mind to try to remember who this lord was, she managed to recall a time when a tall man visited with his son and wife quite a few years back. All of them looked like angels with their graceful bodies, blonde hair, and sparkling blue eyes. She remembered being shy and scared to approach them. She remembered having just silently sat there as the boy watched her with a curious yet seemingly calculating expression as their parents talked business in front of the two kids. She remembered when Lady Lucerna had suggested for Sorus and her to go off and play while the adults talked some personal matters. Of course, she had no right to object, so she followed the boy out of the house and into the bamboo forest. Milo had stayed in the house because he was ordered to.

"So, what do you think our parents are talking about?" Sorus had asked, throwing a pebble at a bamboo stalk a fair distance away. He had hit it square in the center of the stalk and the entire plant shook before returning to blow in the wind.

She remembered hesitating to answer. She didn't know exactly how to reply to him. "I don't know."

Sorus had laughed a little at how formal she acted towards him and told her it was alright to be informal with him, even though he was three years her senior. At first she refused, but as the day progress and the two got to know each other better, she had gradually slipped into his style of informality that was still polite, but not overtly so.

While they waited to be called back, the two of them had learned a few things from each other. She had shown Sorus how to skip rocks through the bamboo, while he showed her how to relax and have fun. How to feel normal and less restrained as he had put it.

( Bump for SamCats )

bobtail
August 31st, 2017, 07:48 PM

"Who's there?"

Solstice_X
(Sorry for the late reply; I was away from home for the past couple days)

Tamara stayed still beneath the bamboo stalk, violet eyes narrowed in an attempt to hide their odd colour. She'd never known why she had these strange eyes, but whenever she looked at them, in a mirror or pool, she felt that same giddy warmth she felt whenever she was near fire. Perhaps they were related?

This was no time to question that, however, because someone was by the window of the house. The girl tensed, knuckles whitening around her bow as the person, a boy, in the window called out to her. She had a few options: step out, run away, or do nothing. Doing nothing would get her nowhere, so that was a big no. Stepping out could lead to more trouble; this man might be hostile, or even dangerous. Running was both the most obvious and the safest way to go.

She was painfully aware of how loud and obvious she was as she stood up and turned around, brushing aside a few bamboo stalks and taking off into the forest. She ran, thoughts echoing in her mind, swirling around her. A boy lived in the estate on the hill, the estate Tamara had always wondered about. Who lived there? And if they could afford that estate, why not just move away from this crummy village entirely? The girl shook her head briefly, digging the heels of her boots into the dirt and skidding to a halt somewhere near the centre of the bamboo forest.

She wondered whether anyone owned this forest. It would make sense, since it as well maintained, but she'd never seen anyone else here. Strange. She straightened and let her bow rest by her side, taking deep breaths to regain the air she'd lost whilst running as she looked up and around, trying to figure out where she'd ended up. She knew this forest well, but she'd just taken off running in a random direction. What if she was lost for good? No. If she just kept walking in one direction, she'd find a way out eventually. What if that man had come after her? Entirely possible. She'd best start walking.

Solstice_X
September 1st, 2017, 08:29 PM
Solstice_X
(Sorry for the late reply; I was away from home for the past couple days)

Tamara stayed still beneath the bamboo stalk, violet eyes narrowed in an attempt to hide their odd colour. She'd never known why she had these strange eyes, but whenever she looked at them, in a mirror or pool, she felt that same giddy warmth she felt whenever she was near fire. Perhaps they were related?

This was no time to question that, however, because someone was by the window of the house. The girl tensed, knuckles whitening around her bow as the person, a boy, in the window called out to her. She had a few options: step out, run away, or do nothing. Doing nothing would get her nowhere, so that was a big no. Stepping out could lead to more trouble; this man might be hostile, or even dangerous. Running was both the most obvious and the safest way to go.

She was painfully aware of how loud and obvious she was as she stood up and turned around, brushing aside a few bamboo stalks and taking off into the forest. She ran, thoughts echoing in her mind, swirling around her. A boy lived in the estate on the hill, the estate Tamara had always wondered about. Who lived there? And if they could afford that estate, why not just move away from this crummy village entirely? The girl shook her head briefly, digging the heels of her boots into the dirt and skidding to a halt somewhere near the centre of the bamboo forest.

(It's alright ^^)

Milo's red gaze tracked the girl as he watched her take off from her cover. Strange...what is a villager doing so close to the estate? He couldn't remember a time where any other villages have strayed close. As far as he knew, most were too busy handling their own lives to get by that they didn't really have the luxury to spend time snooping around. With a sigh an a silent note to revisit this occurrence, he closed the window to Nyla's room and headed back down the stairs to join them.

"-leaving the second sunrise." Was the first thing Milo heard when he had fully descended the stairs and turned the corner into the lounge.

"Are you leaving for some place, Lady Kaona?"

Rivergold
September 8th, 2017, 10:47 PM
"That's exactly the reason I do want to," Ari retorted, stepping around him and holding up the scythe as one might do a sword. "I highly doubt you can finish it all before sundown." She held up the scythe again, handle up, as an offering to the boy. "I may not be able to swing and cut wheat as well as a man, and definitely not as well as you can. But I can gather what you cut and tie up the sheaves. It'll also go faster if you use a fresh blade." Agnate

Agnate
September 9th, 2017, 01:02 AM
"That's exactly the reason I do want to," Ari retorted, stepping around him and holding up the scythe as one might do a sword. "I highly doubt you can finish it all before sundown." She held up the scythe again, handle up, as an offering to the boy. "I may not be able to swing and cut wheat as well as a man, and definitely not as well as you can. But I can gather what you cut and tie up the sheaves. It'll also go faster if you use a fresh blade."

Asel nodded and took the fresh blade reluctantly, mumbling "Thanks" as he did. He cut through the stalks much more quickly, making decent progress. He was making fast enough progress to be done long before sundown.

(SORRY!!!!!!
Also, writers block)

Rivergold
September 9th, 2017, 01:08 AM
Asel nodded and took the fresh blade reluctantly, mumbling "Thanks" as he did. He cut through the stalks much more quickly, making decent progress. He was making fast enough progress to be done long before sundown.

(SORRY!!!!!!
Also, writers block)Yay you're not dead!)
Ari smiled slightly when he took it, then started bundling the sheaves of wheat as he cut them. Having no twine, she wrapped long pieces of the grass around and around, then tucked the ends under. As they neared the end of the job, she froze, dropping the wheat she was about to bundle.

Agnate
September 9th, 2017, 01:11 AM
Ari smiled slightly when he took it, then started bundling the sheaves of wheat as he cut them. Having no twine, she wrapped long pieces of the grass around and around, then tucked the ends under. As they neared the end of the job, she froze, dropping the wheat she was about to bundle.

Asel turned and looked at Ari when he heard her drop the wheat. "Huh? Is something wrong?" He asked.
(Braindead)

Rivergold
September 9th, 2017, 01:16 AM
Asel turned and looked at Ari when he heard her drop the wheat. "Huh? Is something wrong?" He asked.
(Braindead) "N-nothing! Absolutely nothing." Face red and hands shaking with either rage or embarrassment, she didn't know which, she turned away from where her father was watching them with an approving gaze and kneeled on the ground to pick up the wheat she had dropped, her hair falling forward and obscuring her face.

Agnate
September 9th, 2017, 01:47 AM
"N-nothing! Absolutely nothing." Face red and hands shaking with either rage or embarrassment, she didn't know which, she turned away from where her father was watching them with an approving gaze and kneeled on the ground to pick up the wheat she had dropped, her hair falling forward and obscuring her face.

Asel turned back to what he was doing after replying "Yeah, sure, nothing". As he turned, he glanced at where Ari had been looking. Seeing her dad, he thought This is definitely that girl that my parents want me to marry. Maybe someday... He turned slightly red in the cheeks and brushed that thought away. "I never caught your name, what is it?" He asked over his shoulder.

Rivergold
September 9th, 2017, 01:51 AM
Asel turned back to what he was doing after replying "Yeah, sure, nothing". As he turned, he glanced at where Ari had been looking. Seeing her dad, he thought This is definitely that girl that my parents want me to marry. Maybe someday... He turned slightly red in the cheeks and brushed that thought away. "I never caught your name, what is it?" He asked over his shoulder."A-Ari," she said, the question having caught her by surprise. "And you are...Axel?" she asked, not sure if that was what her father had said his name was.

Agnate
September 10th, 2017, 12:07 AM
"A-Ari," she said, the question having caught her by surprise. "And you are...Axel?" she asked, not sure if that was what her father had said his name was.

"Asel" He replied. "So, Ari, what is your viewpoint on the situation being arranged by our parents?" He turned back to her at the end of the question, watching for any sign of a lie, maybe she would just say what her father would want her to say, maybe not

Rivergold
September 10th, 2017, 02:24 AM
"Asel" He replied. "So, Ari, what is your viewpoint on the situation being arranged by our parents?" He turned back to her at the end of the question, watching for any sign of a lie, maybe she would just say what her father would want her to say, maybe not
She stood and looked the boy in the eye, which irked her because she had to look up. At least her father was her height...
"While I was unable to respond during lunch today, my father informed me that he was speaking with or going to speak with your parents about me marrying you. Which I find disgusting. He also instructed me to befriend you and try to earn your affections, which is why I gave you his scythe that he just sharpened for tomorrow's harvest." She picked up another armful of wheat and tied it. "Also, this isn't befriendment. It's pity helping."

Agnate
September 10th, 2017, 02:48 AM
She stood and looked the boy in the eye, which irked her because she had to look up. At least her father was her height...
"While I was unable to respond during lunch today, my father informed me that he was speaking with or going to speak with your parents about me marrying you. Which I find disgusting. He also instructed me to befriend you and try to earn your affections, which is why I gave you his scythe that he just sharpened for tomorrow's harvest." She picked up another armful of wheat and tied it. "Also, this isn't befriendment. It's pity helping."

"I do not like the prospect of an arranged marriage either. I do, however find it interesting that you would choose not to lie in this situation, and told me the truth. It shows a few good things about your nature, but at the same time it concerns me that when faced with the prospect of a forced marriage, you only interact with the person due to your father's wishes and your own pity for how slowly he is working, and not as an attempt to truly get to know him." Asel replied as he started the final row of the field.

And apparently Asel is not how I thought I'd roleplay him. Lol)

Rivergold
September 10th, 2017, 02:53 PM
"I do not like the prospect of an arranged marriage either. I do, however find it interesting that you would choose not to lie in this situation, and told me the truth. It shows a few good things about your nature, but at the same time it concerns me that when faced with the prospect of a forced marriage, you only interact with the person due to your father's wishes and your own pity for how slowly he is working, and not as an attempt to truly get to know him." Asel replied as he started the final row of the field.

And apparently Asel is not how I thought I'd roleplay him. Lol)(he speaks very formally...)
She didn't look up at him. "If that is your thinking, then you know little. In my father's house, a girl who disobeys her father is a girl who gets whipped. Besides, I didn't come here because my father told me to." Now she stood and looked at him as he cut the last of the wheat. "I came here to watch and see what my father had gotten me into this time. Then I decided to give you his scythe, which should be nice and dull for him tomorrow." She huffed. "And I also may need to apologize to your parents."

Agnate
September 13th, 2017, 01:00 AM
(he speaks very formally...)
She didn't look up at him. "If that is your thinking, then you know little. In my father's house, a girl who disobeys her father is a girl who gets whipped. Besides, I didn't come here because my father told me to." Now she stood and looked at him as he cut the last of the wheat. "I came here to watch and see what my father had gotten me into this time. Then I decided to give you his scythe, which should be nice and dull for him tomorrow." She huffed. "And I also may need to apologize to your parents."

That tends to happen when I'm tired)

Intrigued, Asel turned fully around. "Really? And what might that be for?" He asked Ari. Being in the field all day, he had no idea what had gone on elsewhere.

Welp I hate school (for the 8th year in a row)

Rivergold
September 13th, 2017, 07:31 AM
That tends to happen when I'm tired)

Intrigued, Asel turned fully around. "Really? And what might that be for?" He asked Ari. Being in the field all day, he had no idea what had gone on elsewhere.

Welp I hate school (for the 8th year in a row)
(*is a junior* twelfth year.)
"My father has promised me to at least three others. Yes it was years ago, but you may have some competition."
(sorry for short post I gtg)

Agnate
September 16th, 2017, 12:33 AM
(*is a junior* twelfth year.)
"My father has promised me to at least three others. Yes it was years ago, but you may have some competition."
(sorry for short post I gtg)

(I'm in 9th, so I'm a freshman, but I loved my 1st grade teacher, which means instead of being 10 years I've hated it, 1st grade broke the chain and made it 8

I wish everyone would come back Faith SamCats Solstice_X

I'm sure that he has no chance of winning)

"Well, I'm sure that gives you at least a little bit of free will to choose." Asel replied. He handed her the fairly dulled blade and said "I finished your father's gift for you"

Rivergold
September 18th, 2017, 07:34 AM
(I'm in 9th, so I'm a freshman, but I loved my 1st grade teacher, which means instead of being 10 years I've hated it, 1st grade broke the chain and made it 8

I wish everyone would come back Faith SamCats Solstice_X

I'm sure that he has no chance of winning)

"Well, I'm sure that gives you at least a little bit of free will to choose." Asel replied. He handed her the fairly dulled blade and said "I finished your father's gift for you"
She shook her head. "It just depends on who gets to me first." She curtsied to the boy and took the scythe, walking elegantly down the field.
(So, who will feel the pangs of a crush first?)

Rivergold
September 21st, 2017, 03:27 PM
She shook her head. "It just depends on who gets to me first." She curtsied to the boy and took the scythe, walking elegantly down the field.
Agnate bop.

Agnate
September 25th, 2017, 11:14 PM

Bc this is me roleplaying, probably Asel)

Asel watched as she walked away, satisfied that he had probably set a good enough image of himself that she wouldn't hate him, at least. He turned back and started taking the crops towards the barn. After this, he went back inside and prepared to be pestered by his parents about Ari, and what he thought of her

Sorry!)

Rivergold
September 28th, 2017, 07:24 AM
Bc this is me roleplaying, probably Asel)

Asel watched as she walked away, satisfied that he had probably set a good enough image of himself that she wouldn't hate him, at least. He turned back and started taking the crops towards the barn. After this, he went back inside and prepared to be pestered by his parents about Ari, and what he thought of her

Sorry!)
(ok.)
Ari barely resisted the urge to check behind her as she walked across the now-empty field. The second she walked into the trees, though, she spun around to stare back at the boy, peeking around a tree.

Agnate
September 28th, 2017, 11:01 AM
(ok.)
Ari barely resisted the urge to check behind her as she walked across the now-empty field. The second she walked into the trees, though, she spun around to stare back at the boy, peeking around a tree.

Uhhhhh no idea how to end this off, so skip to morning?)

Rivergold
September 28th, 2017, 12:14 PM
Uhhhhh no idea how to end this off, so skip to morning?)
(one moment...)
Taking a final glance at Asel, Ari hefted the scythe and returned home. She placed it in its place against a post and stole through the door, barely managing to make it to her room before she heard her parents conversing. But, by the time she lay down, she was already asleep.
(ok)

Rivergold
October 27th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Agnate bop.)

Rivergold
November 6th, 2017, 12:15 PM
Agnate