PDA

View Full Version : Soulmates or Friends?

Ivyshade
November 15th, 2016, 01:36 PM
So here's a link to my character page: bop (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=989)

See all those "N/A" spaces? My kitties are lonely and need some friends! For the most part I'd love for them to have friends/allies, and who knows, maybe a mate/crush or two? Fill out the form below to apply!

My character's name:
Your character's name:
Friend or crush?:
Clan (open to forbidden friendships):
Link or Physical Description:
Roleplay Sample of the character in question:

Momotaro
November 15th, 2016, 01:45 PM
My character's name: Ivyshade.
Your character's name: Bumbleleap.
Friend or crush?: Freind.
Clan (open to forbidden friendships): Shadowclan.
Link or Physical Description: silver tabby with white muzzle and black markings on his head.
Roleplay Sample of the character in question: Bumbleleap purred as he gazed at his kits, leapsplash, Reddenedleaf and mistclaw, all great Warriors. He turned to Maplefall,
"We did a good job on them didn't we Maplefall,"
"Yes we did my love."

(I'm sorry RP is short I'm really tired, you can look in the shadow clan nursery thread to look at a better RP sample.)

Ivyshade
November 15th, 2016, 02:44 PM
My character's name: Ivyshade.
Your character's name: Bumbleleap.
Friend or crush?: Freind.
Clan (open to forbidden friendships): Shadowclan.
Link or Physical Description: silver tabby with white muzzle and black markings on his head.
Roleplay Sample of the character in question: Bumbleleap purred as he gazed at his kits, leapsplash, Reddenedleaf and mistclaw, all great Warriors. He turned to Maplefall,
"We did a good job on them didn't we Maplefall,"
"Yes we did my love."

(I'm sorry RP is short I'm really tired, you can look in the shadow clan nursery thread to look at a better RP sample.)

Accepted! Just so you know Ivyshade is super shy and nervous, but that's just how she is.

Dawn & Dark
November 15th, 2016, 03:39 PM
My character's name: Thistle
Your character's name: Scar
Friend or crush?: Friend
Clan (open to forbidden friendships): Rogue
Link or Physical Description: Scar's full name is Bloody Scar, but he likes to be called Scar. His name comes from the scars on his tail. He likes to mess with kittypets and loners, he only kills them if he feels like it. He is friendly to other rogues but always thinks about if he should change his ways.
Roleplay Sample of the character in question: Scar looked out of the bush he was in. The kittypet in front of him was bound to be a wonderful toy. He dashed out of the bush and jumped into the air, landing straight on the kittypet's back. "Stupid kittypet! Can't you even sense me?" He snickered. "Get off me!" The kittypet reared into a bush, trying to knock Scar off. "Never!" Scar hissed, clawing this cat's back.

Ivyshade
November 15th, 2016, 03:44 PM
My character's name: Thistle
Your character's name: Scar
Friend or crush?: Friend
Clan (open to forbidden friendships): Rogue
Link or Physical Description: Scar's full name is Bloody Scar, but he likes to be called Scar. His name comes from the scars on his tail. He likes to mess with kittypets and loners, he only kills them if he feels like it. He is friendly to other rogues but always thinks about if he should change his ways.
Roleplay Sample of the character in question: Scar looked out of the bush he was in. The kittypet in front of him was bound to be a wonderful toy. He dashed out of the bush and jumped into the air, landing straight on the kittypet's back. "Stupid kittypet! Can't you even sense me?" He snickered. "Get off me!" The kittypet reared into a bush, trying to knock Scar off. "Never!" Scar hissed, clawing this cat's back.
Accepted! Thanks for applying