PDA

View Full Version : Your Least Favorite Characters

Zan Partizanne
August 15th, 2017, 09:43 AM
So which of these cats do you despise? My list is simple.

RainFlower
Millie
AlderHeart
SparkPelt
OneStar
BrambleStar

Cosmo
August 15th, 2017, 09:45 AM
Bendy
Millie

Zan Partizanne
August 15th, 2017, 09:49 AM
yes

Cosmo
August 15th, 2017, 10:13 AM
Bendy
I would rant about her (and/or) other characters not on the list, but I don't want to be rude

Zan Partizanne
August 15th, 2017, 10:22 AM
Well I mean this thread kind of is for ranting

Cosmo
August 15th, 2017, 10:34 AM
I guess I could do it with spoilers

seasalt
August 15th, 2017, 10:38 AM
mmm... Star Flower. I didn't like her at all, she didn't sit well with me. She was a daughter of a villain, and she really made me uneasy at times. Uggghh I don't like her at all. She gets better in Moth Flight's Vision, but.. as a whole, she's just not.. a good character to me.

Cosmo
August 15th, 2017, 10:44 AM
tawny~ agreed.

Zan Partizanne
August 15th, 2017, 10:46 AM
How Could I forget to put Clear Sky in my list Overall he was a character I hope will die a painful way I don't care if he has changed it will never make up for the things he has put countless of innocent cats through.

Bracken12
August 15th, 2017, 10:51 AM
So which of these cats do you despise? My list is simple.

RainFlower
Millie
AlderHeart
SparkPelt
OneStar
BrambleStar
I despise every cat on that list except Onestar, there's still hope for him. here's my list

Rainflower ( she's a bad momma)

Millie ( she's also a bad momma, can't see what Graystripe saw in her)

Alderheart ( he's to dull)

Sparkpelt ( slightly less dull and boring than her brother, but not by much)

Firestar ( his warrior version was better)

Sandstorm ( she was like 'I hate you kittypet!' but after he saved her she was like 'Oh Fireheart! I love you! lets go into the forest and make two totally boring daughters!')

leafpool ( see her mother's reason! She's boring!)

Squirrelflight ( she's boring, and the main reason Ashfur went insane)

Berrynose ( he's an obnoxious, annoying as heck, fluffy momma's boy)

Daisy ( she gave the fandom Berrynose)

BRAMBLECLAW! ( I refuse to call him Bramblestar because he's failing at trying to recreate "Firestar's glorious reign as king of Thunderclan!" and he gave the fandom Alderheart and Sparkpelt. His sister is okay though)

I don't like thunderclan much, that's why I have no cats in Thunderclan on here and never will)
GRAYSTRIPE IS LIFE though!

Cosmo
August 15th, 2017, 10:55 AM
Silentshade
Honestly, RiverClan is my favorite. I feel bad for ShadowClan. Don't really care for WindClan. But ThunderClan just has all the mary-sues and gets all the glory.

Bracken12
August 15th, 2017, 11:01 AM
@Silentshade (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2952)
Honestly, RiverClan is my favorite. I feel bad for ShadowClan. Don't really care for WindClan. But ThunderClan just has all the mary-sues and gets all the glory.

I know! The need to do an arc that focuses on the other clans! when I saw the Sahdowclan point of view in the omen of the stars book where Flametail died ( I laughed because I didn't like him very much) I yelled in joy and ran to my mom ( who since then hasn't bought me any warriors books because she thinks i'm "Too into it" ) and yelled "FINALLY SOME OTHER CLAN GETS THEIR POINT OF VIEW IN A BOOK!" I love Riverclan, and I like Windclan, I appreciate Shadowclan and I've made my views clear on Thunderclan...

seasalt
August 15th, 2017, 11:19 AM
I honestly like Alderheart. I relate to him to a degree, and I don't really think he's dull. I don't really have a favorite or least favorite, some go towards favorite/least-favorite but aren't really in their.

Bracken12
August 15th, 2017, 11:33 AM
I honestly like Alderheart. I relate to him to a degree, and I don't really think he's dull. I don't really have a favorite or least favorite, some go towards favorite/least-favorite but aren't really in their.

yeah, i can see where you relate to him, but it's just my opinions, i relate to Brackenfur greatly. His sister was hurt, he was basically mentored by Fireheart instead of Graystripe, he saw his leader go crazy, he had to leave his home, his mother ( Frostfur) decided to stay behind, he found love with Sorreltail, but then his wife gave birth in the middle of a badger attack, his sister died defending his wife, his daughter ended up being the reincarnation of his Sister Cinderpelt who was his child's aunt! He was old when the dark forest attacked, and poor guy- to top it all off- lost the love of his life and now can't even hear her name with out falling into sadness.

BRACKENFUR AND GRAYSTRIPE ARE LIFE!