PDA

View Full Version : Kona's broken down place

jaymoon
August 14th, 2017, 12:09 AM
(This is before she is blinded by the dog) kona walks around and finds a broken down house she walks inside and lays down "wow perfect timing" shr said as it starts to rain

jaymoon
August 14th, 2017, 10:06 AM
Boop

bobtail
August 14th, 2017, 10:55 AM
(This is before she is blinded by the dog) kona walks around and finds a broken down house she walks inside and lays down "wow perfect timing" shr said as it starts to rain

Lily padded across the fence outside her Twoleg's nest, looking up and down the street curiously. Her first day in her new home. Fun! She sighed and leapt down from the fence, eyes narrowed against the cold air.

As the tabby trotted down the street, she began to scent rain. Oh this is just great! First day out of the nest and it's raining? She hissed in annoyance as a drop of water splashed on her nose.

Lily began to run, ducking into the nearest shelter she could find: one of the abandoned nests at the end of road. It was worn down and broken in places, but as long as she stayed away from the holes in the walls and roof, she'd be fine. The kittypet sighed and looked around, freezing when she noticed that she wasn't alone.

"Um... hello?" She meowed nervously.

jaymoon
August 14th, 2017, 11:11 AM
Lily padded across the fence outside her Twoleg's nest, looking up and down the street curiously. Her first day in her new home. Fun! She sighed and leapt down from the fence, eyes narrowed against the cold air.

As the tabby trotted down the street, she began to scent rain. Oh this is just great! First day out of the nest and it's raining? She hissed in annoyance as a drop of water splashed on her nose.

Lily began to run, ducking into the nearest shelter she could find: one of the abandoned nests at the end of road. It was worn down and broken in places, but as long as she stayed away from the holes in the walls and roof, she'd be fine. The kittypet sighed and looked around, freezing when she noticed that she wasn't alone.

"Um... hello?" She meowed nervously.
"Oh hello is this your nest I can find another if you want I am kona" she said looking at the cat that entered the nest

bobtail
August 14th, 2017, 11:19 AM
"Oh hello is this your nest I can find another if you want I am kona" she said looking at the cat that entered the nest

"Oh, no, it's fine, really." Lily meowed hurriedly, surprised by the response. "I'm just sheltering here from the rain. My name's Lily."

The kittypet turned to glance through one of the holes in the rain, frowning thoughtfully as she felt her collar rub against her neck. She wondered whether her Twoleg would be upset if she 'lost' it.

jaymoon
August 14th, 2017, 11:40 AM
"Oh, no, it's fine, really." Lily meowed hurriedly, surprised by the response. "I'm just sheltering here from the rain. My name's Lily."

The kittypet turned to glance through one of the holes in the rain, frowning thoughtfully as she felt her collar rub against her neck. She wondered whether her Twoleg would be upset if she 'lost' it.
Kona notices that really still had her collar on" hey do you want bark collar off I can help you get it off" she said looking over at the Lily's collar and siting next to lilly

bobtail
August 14th, 2017, 11:43 AM
Kona notices that really still had her collar on" hey do you want bark collar off I can help you get it off" she said looking over at the Lily's collar and siting next to lilly

Lily turned back to Kona a little to quickly, feeling her neck begin to ache. Her eyes were suddenly wide, although she wasn't quite sure why. It couldn't be fear; she'd just been thinking of removing her collar herself.

"Um... n-no, that's fine." Lily meowed nervously. "Why would you think that?"

jaymoon
August 14th, 2017, 11:58 AM
Lily turned back to Kona a little to quickly, feeling her neck begin to ache. Her eyes were suddenly wide, although she wasn't quite sure why. It couldn't be fear; she'd just been thinking of removing her collar herself.

"Um... n-no, that's fine." Lily meowed nervously. "Why would you think that?"
"Well the way you where turning your head it seamed like the.collar was hurting your neck" she.said.tillting her head to the side

bobtail
August 14th, 2017, 12:06 PM
"Well the way you where turning your head it seamed like the.collar was hurting your neck" she.said.tillting her head to the side

Lily sighed.

"It does." She admitted. "But that's not what's important. The fact is: I'm a kittypet, and this collar shows everyone else that. I'm one by choice and I'll stay one by choice."

jaymoon
August 14th, 2017, 12:09 PM
Kona sighs "well do you at least want it a bit loosened to stop it from hurting" kona ask looking out into the. Rain hoping it would soon stop

bobtail
August 14th, 2017, 12:22 PM
Kona sighs "well do you at least want it a bit loosened to stop it from hurting" kona ask looking out into the. Rain hoping it would soon stop

Lily looked at her in surprise, unconsciously reaching a paw up to her collar. "You know how to do that? I thought only Twolegs could..."

jaymoon
August 14th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Lily looked at her in surprise, unconsciously reaching a paw up to her collar. "You know how to do that? I thought only Twolegs could..."
When I lived with twolegs they taught me to loosen collar so that they could so that I could help free cats if they got stuck" she said getting up and stretching

bobtail
August 14th, 2017, 12:29 PM
When I lived with twolegs they taught me to loosen collar so that they could so that I could help free cats if they got stuck" she said getting up and stretching

Lily considered this for a moment longer before sighing. She sat down, curling her tail over her paws and lifting her head to bare her throat. "Do it. Please."

jaymoon
August 14th, 2017, 12:32 PM
Lily considered this for a moment longer before sighing. She sat down, curling her tail over her paws and lifting her head to bare her throat. "Do it. Please."
Kona qalks over and gently bite the adjuster and pulls it to losen it and pulls it back a tiny bit more and releases "there is that better" she said back up a little

bobtail
August 14th, 2017, 12:35 PM
Kona qalks over and gently bite the adjuster and pulls it to losen it and pulls it back a tiny bit more and releases "there is that better" she said back up a little

Lily held her breath as Kona leaned in, releasing it with relief when she let go of the collar. She stretched out, feeling her collar move against her neck but not chafe. The tabby smiled with surprise and looked at Kona. "It's much better! Thank you."

jaymoon
August 14th, 2017, 12:46 PM
Lily held her breath as Kona leaned in, releasing it with relief when she let go of the collar. She stretched out, feeling her collar move against her neck but not chafe. The tabby smiled with surprise and looked at Kona. "It's much better! Thank you."
No problem" kona gets up and walks around "hey do you think there are mice around" she asks smelling the air

bobtail
August 14th, 2017, 12:48 PM
No problem" kona gets up and walks around "hey do you think there are mice around" she asks smelling the air

"There might be." Lily meowed, standing and stretching happily. "Nobody's been here for moons."

jaymoon
August 14th, 2017, 12:54 PM
"There might be." Lily meowed, standing and stretching happily. "Nobody's been here for moons."
Kona smells a mouse and flicks her tail telling lilly to be quiet she crouches down and pounces she droped it in frot of lilly "have it I can get another" she said looking for more

bobtail
August 14th, 2017, 12:56 PM
Kona smells a mouse and flicks her tail telling lilly to be quiet she crouches down and pounces she droped it in frot of lilly "have it I can get another" she said looking for more

Lily raised an eyebrow. "I appreciate it, but you don't need to. I can hunt my own fresh-kill."

As she spoke, she couldn't help remembering when she'd learnt to hunt. She sighed inwardly, wondering yet again if being a kittypet was the right path for her.

jaymoon
August 14th, 2017, 01:00 PM
Lily raised an eyebrow. "I appreciate it, but you don't need to. I can hunt my own fresh-kill."

As she spoke, she couldn't help remembering when she'd learnt to hunt. She sighed inwardly, wondering yet again if being a kittypet was the right path for her.
Ok just wondering where are you from you dont seem like you where born a kitty pet" she said picking the mouse back up and taking a bite

bobtail
August 14th, 2017, 01:04 PM
Ok just wondering where are you from you dont seem like you where born a kitty pet" she said picking the mouse back up and taking a bite

Lily looked away, frowning. "Well... you're right. I wasn't born a kittypet." She hesitated. "I was born a ThunderClan warrior."

jaymoon
August 14th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Lily looked away, frowning. "Well... you're right. I wasn't born a kittypet." She hesitated. "I was born a ThunderClan warrior."
As she is eating the mouse she says "why did you leave ?" Taking another bite of the mouse

bobtail
August 14th, 2017, 01:08 PM
As she is eating the mouse she says "why did you leave ?" Taking another bite of the mouse

"Because it got too hard for me." Lily sighed, turning back to Kona and staring at her paws. "I watched my mate get killed right in front of me and I realised that I just couldn't do it any more."

jaymoon
August 14th, 2017, 01:17 PM
"Because it got too hard for me." Lily sighed, turning back to Kona and staring at her paws. "I watched my mate get killed right in front of me and I realised that I just couldn't do it any more."
"What leader?" She asked "sorry asking to many questions so what do you want to talk about

bobtail
August 14th, 2017, 01:21 PM
"What leader?" She asked "sorry asking to many questions so what do you want to talk about

"When I left, the leader was Snowstar. Not sure if it's changed or not since." Lily sighed, settling down beside Kona. "And it's fine. I can't think of anything better to talk about anyway."

jaymoon
August 14th, 2017, 02:13 PM
"When I left, the leader was Snowstar. Not sure if it's changed or not since." Lily sighed, settling down beside Kona. "And it's fine. I can't think of anything better to talk about anyway."
Kona lays down and closes her eyes "I tried to join but they exiled me so I just wander" she said yawning

bobtail
August 14th, 2017, 02:16 PM
Kona lays down and closes her eyes "I tried to join but they exiled me so I just wander" she said yawning

"I don't see why they'd do that." Lily murmured. "There aren't that many cats who dislike outsiders enough to exile them."

jaymoon
August 14th, 2017, 02:34 PM
"I don't see why they'd do that." Lily murmured. "There aren't that many cats who dislike outsiders enough to exile them."
I .dont remember the leaders name " she said falling asleep

bobtail
August 14th, 2017, 02:54 PM
I .dont remember the leaders name " she said falling asleep

Lily frowned but said nothing more. She lay beside Kona, staring out at the rain, listening to the steady drumming of the raindrops hitting the ground until it slowly lulled her to sleep.

jaymoon
August 14th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Lily frowned but said nothing more. She lay beside Kona, staring out at the rain, listening to the steady drumming of the raindrops hitting the ground until it slowly lulled her to sleep.
Daytime

jaymoon
August 18th, 2017, 12:29 AM
Kona gets up and getting ready to hunt and walks out of the two leg nest and goes hunting for some mice