PDA

View Full Version : Willowstream's everything finder :D

Ghostly Cristalline
November 14th, 2016, 10:11 PM
Name: Willowstream (Willowkit/Willowpaw)

Clan: RiverClan

Personality: she's kind, brave, and loyal to her Clan. She won't ever turn down a cat in need, no matter who they are or what they've done. She hates to see others suffer, and will gladly die for her Clan if it means saving another's life. She can always be counted on to keep a secret, which makes her both trustworthy and untrustworthy. Though she makes many mistakes when it comes to following orders, her heart is always in the right place. If she hurts someone. Whether physically or mentally, her intentions were in the right place.

Appearance: Ref. She's a medium sized white molly with faint, pale gray tabby markings, short, thick fur and pale yellow eyes that seem to be almost a cream color. Her ears a relatively small compared to the rest of her, but they're tall, erect and finely pointed. She has shorter legs, with a muscular, almost stocky build.

Roles Open: Parents, Siblings, Past Mentor, Crush, Mate, and Friends

FORM
Name:
Clan:
Looks:
Role:
Activity:

Celanawe Stormwalker
November 15th, 2016, 03:49 PM
Hello there! Nice to meet yah and the form for yeah is below.

Name: Bane of Hunters
Clan: None
Looks: He is a behemoth of a cat, mud brown long fur with darker stripes and rings along his tail. He has a pair of gleaming emerald eye. There is a better description of him here -> Bane (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=34920#post34920)
Role: Friend to crush to mate. Though RP would be the sticking point to it of course
Activity: Just recently rejoined and looking to dig my roots back in.

Thank you for taking the time to read.

Ivyshade
November 15th, 2016, 03:54 PM
FORM
Name: Blackdust
Looks: thick black fur with yellow eyes (there's a picture on my character page, which is linked in my signature)
Role: Crush? It would be on your side though...I mean, over time he might get feelings for her but he's a stuck-up brat right now. If you've read the books think Berrynose :3
Activity: I'm pretty active...I've been on every day since joining and I'm on starting in the afternoons and lasting to midnight at the latest

Ghostly Cristalline
November 15th, 2016, 11:47 PM
FORM
Name: Blackdust
Looks: thick black fur with yellow eyes (there's a picture on my character page, which is linked in my signature)
Role: Crush? It would be on your side though...I mean, over time he might get feelings for her but he's a stuck-up brat right now. If you've read the books think Berrynose :3
Activity: I'm pretty active...I've been on every day since joining and I'm on starting in the afternoons and lasting to midnight at the latest

Approved