PDA

View Full Version : kittypet town

Static
August 13th, 2017, 02:17 PM
So I got tired of stretching territories so far when the title was such and so's house,so I made this little town.You can use it to if ya want but ask if you want to join one of the rp's I'm doing here.

Boba Fett Phoenix Flames

Saturn and Marsh waited for Bubble.There wernt many cars so it was safe to walk beside the thunderpath,but they still stayed by the driveways and fences to be on the safe side.

Seraphon
August 13th, 2017, 02:49 PM
So I got tired of stretching territories so far when the title was such and so's house,so I made this little town.You can use it to if ya want but ask if you want to join one of the rp's I'm doing here.

Boba Fett Phoenix Flames

Saturn and Marsh waited for Bubble.There wernt many cars so it was safe to walk beside the thunderpath,but they still stayed by the driveways and fences to be on the safe side.
Bubble sighed and followed.

Phoenix Flames
August 13th, 2017, 03:46 PM

Boba Fett Phoenix Flames

Gabriel looked at them from across the Thunderpath. He didn't feel like walking across, even though there weren't many cars.

Static
August 13th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Gabriel looked at them from across the Thunderpath. He didn't feel like walking across, even though there weren't many cars.
Saturn stopped,seing the new cat across the thunderpath. "Hey!you want to come over and talk?" Saturn said,not knowing how awkward it sounded to other cats.

Seraphon
August 13th, 2017, 04:25 PM
Saturn stopped,seing the new cat across the thunderpath. "Hey!you want to come over and talk?" Saturn said,not knowing how awkward it sounded to other cats.
Bubble cringed at Saturn feeling bad for Gabriel.

Seraphon
August 14th, 2017, 04:52 PM

Boba Fett Phoenix Flames

Bubble hurried after them.

Phoenix Flames
August 15th, 2017, 05:23 AM
"Uh, I, um, I guess..", Gabriel said, padding to the other side of the Thunderpath.

Static
August 18th, 2017, 05:00 PM
Bubble hurried after them.
"Uh, I, um, I guess..", Gabriel said, padding to the other side of the Thunderpath.
"So what's your name?" He asked?

Phoenix Flames
August 19th, 2017, 10:10 AM
"So what's your name?" He asked?
"Um, uh, my name's Gabriel.", the orange tabby tom replied.

Static
August 19th, 2017, 10:11 AM
"Um, uh, my name's Gabriel.", the orange tabby tom replied.
"I'm Saturn!This is my sister angel and he is bubble." Saturn said,introducing them to Gabriel.

Phoenix Flames
August 19th, 2017, 09:41 PM
"I'm Saturn!This is my sister angel and he is bubble." Saturn said,introducing them to Gabriel.
(Angel? I thought you said that thst was Marsh?)
"Why, hello there.", Gabriel said.

Static
August 20th, 2017, 04:36 PM
(Angel? I thought you said that thst was Marsh?)
"Why, hello there.", Gabriel said.
Her twolegs and call her angel and she calls herself Marsh and that's what she prefers.Saturn calls her both.)
Marsh got a annoyed expression." Well you call me Marsh.Not my kittypet name." She said.

Phoenix Flames
August 20th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Her twolegs and call her angel and she calls herself Marsh and that's what she prefers.Saturn calls her both.)
Marsh got a annoyed expression." Well you call me Marsh.Not my kittypet name." She said.
(Oh.)
"So, um...", Gabriel said.

Static
August 20th, 2017, 07:05 PM
(Oh.)
"So, um...", Gabriel said.
" Do you want to come with us?" Saturn asked.Marsh sighed.'We don't even know where we are going!' she thought.

Phoenix Flames
August 20th, 2017, 07:09 PM
" Do you want to come with us?" Saturn asked.Marsh sighed.'We don't even know where we are going!' she thought.
"Uh, sure!", Gabriel replied.

Static
August 20th, 2017, 07:12 PM
Boba Fett

Seraphon
August 20th, 2017, 07:15 PM
Boba Fett
Why have I been summoned from my slumber?

Static
August 21st, 2017, 08:25 AM
Why have I been summoned from my slumber?
Ye have been summoned by the great King of rp to say hello to grabriel,Phoenix flames cat.

Seraphon
August 21st, 2017, 09:49 AM
"Uh, sure!", Gabriel replied.
"Hello Gabriel," bubble mewed, his head and tail high.

(Like that?)

Phoenix Flames
August 21st, 2017, 06:24 PM
"Hello Gabriel," bubble mewed, his head and tail high.

(Like that?)
"Hello.", Gabriel said, looking at Bubble.

Seraphon
August 21st, 2017, 09:02 PM
"Hello.", Gabriel said, looking at Bubble.
Bubble smiled.