PDA

View Full Version : Maplepaw/Willowpaw Tunnels [Private]

mapledash
November 14th, 2016, 08:37 PM
These tunnels have only 3 exits: One near the beach at the far side of the shadowclan territory, one under a fallen tree inside shadowclan territory and nead thunderclan territory and one across the windclan territory, out of any clan's land.

Backstory:
Maplepaw, Willowpaw, Troianpaw and patchpaw, 4 shadowclan apprentices, all spread out to find the greatest discovery of the clans! Of course, they never expected to find anything worth an adventure! When patchpaw fell in the tunnels, he knew he had found what they were looking for. Unfortunately, he hurt himself in the process, and couldn't come with his friends to explore it the following day. As for troianpaw, he was busy with his warriors duty when maplepaw and willowpaw decided it was time for investigation ... and adventure!

(For further roleplay, troianpaw and patchpaw may join, and we may even open this roleplay for whoever wants to. They will still keep the same name, but the new thread will be linked to this one. Untill this story is over, or untill we tell anyone else about these tunnels, they will remain private!)

Now on to the roleplay! Enjoy, stalkers!

Brooklyn Trees
November 24th, 2016, 08:21 PM
mapledash

Maplepaw shot after Willowpaw, laughing at the aspect that he had so quickly run off without warning. She pumped her legs as hard as she could, and though she did have long legs it didn't change the fact that Willowpaw was ahead of her. The pale sand colored tabby attempted to catch up to him, but wasn't very successful, besides she was also a bit worried about crashing into anything. She didn't think that she could actually run faster than him, but she was glad about that. Moving faster meant less reaction time for obstacles. She leaned her head further down to the ground and leapt up over a fallen log. It wasn't very big and one of her hind paws caught on it as she stumbled over the edge.

mapledash
November 24th, 2016, 11:36 PM
Brooklyn Trees

Willowpaw ran as fast as he could, often giving glances behind him to make sure he didn't loose her. He still had to make sure she followed him. He saw her fall after jumping above a fallen tree, and stopped dead. Or he tried to. He planted both his front paws to brake but slipped in the mud and went face first into a tree. He groaned and rubbed his muzzle, then turned back to maplepaw's side. He couldn't have a funny mood because of his own faceplant. "Owww ... are you alright maplepaw?" he quietly asked. She was though for a she-cat, but he was still worried about her. It didn't look so bad though, so hopefully they could still go to the tunnels. "Let's walk the rest of the way, I'll say you won to troianpaw and patchpaw if you want. he added, a little more cheerfull.

Brooklyn Trees
November 26th, 2016, 11:26 AM
Brooklyn Trees

Willowpaw ran as fast as he could, often giving glances behind him to make sure he didn't loose her. He still had to make sure she followed him. He saw her fall after jumping above a fallen tree, and stopped dead. Or he tried to. He planted both his front paws to brake but slipped in the mud and went face first into a tree. He groaned and rubbed his muzzle, then turned back to maplepaw's side. He couldn't have a funny mood because of his own faceplant. "Owww ... are you alright maplepaw?" he quietly asked. She was though for a she-cat, but he was still worried about her. It didn't look so bad though, so hopefully they could still go to the tunnels. "Let's walk the rest of the way, I'll say you won to troianpaw and patchpaw if you want. he added, a little more cheerfull.

Maplepaw had gotten back into her paws by the time he had crashed into that tree and then suddenly he was next to her. She was fine, nothing hurt beside what may be a bruise on her paw where it had caught the tree. It wasn't the first time that she would return to camp with a bruise somewhere or another, and she didn't really mind too much, she was more preoccupied with the fact that her friend had just gone face first into a tree.
'Yeah, are you?" She asked him, her eyes drawing over his nuzzle to see if he was bleeding or had otherwise injured himself visually.
"And, no. You won that one." She meowed, adding a grin to her face for a moment before going back to studying his muzzle with a more serious expression.

mapledash
November 26th, 2016, 12:28 PM
Maplepaw had gotten back into her paws by the time he had crashed into that tree and then suddenly he was next to her. She was fine, nothing hurt beside what may be a bruise on her paw where it had caught the tree. It wasn't the first time that she would return to camp with a bruise somewhere or another, and she didn't really mind too much, she was more preoccupied with the fact that her friend had just gone face first into a tree.
'Yeah, are you?" She asked him, her eyes drawing over his nuzzle to see if he was bleeding or had otherwise injured himself visually.
"And, no. You won that one." She meowed, adding a grin to her face for a moment before going back to studying his muzzle with a more serious expression.

"I'm fiiiine." he reasured her, jerking his head to the side. He barely held a 'mom' from his sentence there. He was starting to feel the pain though, hiding it from Maplepaw as best he could. "And I kind of cheated, but that's between you and me." he admited with a giggle that turned into laughter. He felt better now, and he was just looking at maplepaw while she inspected him. "You're cute when you're worried, you look just like my mom when I come back from training." he meowed giggling. "Sorry but it's funny." he meowed smiling at her, cheeks inflated from holding more laughter in.

Brooklyn Trees
November 27th, 2016, 02:25 PM
"I'm fiiiine." he reasured her, jerking his head to the side. He barely held a 'mom' from his sentence there. He was starting to feel the pain though, hiding it from Maplepaw as best he could. "And I kind of cheated, but that's between you and me." he admited with a giggle that turned into laughter. He felt better now, and he was just looking at maplepaw while she inspected him. "You're cute when you're worried, you look just like my mom when I come back from training." he meowed giggling. "Sorry but it's funny." he meowed smiling at her, cheeks inflated from holding more laughter in.

The pale ginger tabby flicked an ear and grinned at him. Maplepaw stopped looking him over, if he said he was fine then she would believe him, especially since he had said it in the way that he had. She shot a paw out, aiming at his ear in an attempt to flick it in the way that she did when she was play-fighting.
"And you look just like you when you're trying not to laugh." She teased, grinning again and stopping herself from bouncing on her paws. She loved the territory and she loved to play, she also liked to be told that she was cute, which wasn't too much of a secret actually. She continued to grin, giggling at the way that he his cheeks had inflated.

mapledash
November 27th, 2016, 07:21 PM
The pale ginger tabby flicked an ear and grinned at him. Maplepaw stopped looking him over, if he said he was fine then she would believe him, especially since he had said it in the way that he had. She shot a paw out, aiming at his ear in an attempt to flick it in the way that she did when she was play-fighting.
"And you look just like you when you're trying not to laugh." She teased, grinning again and stopping herself from bouncing on her paws. She loved the territory and she loved to play, she also liked to be told that she was cute, which wasn't too much of a secret actually. She continued to grin, giggling at the way that he his cheeks had inflated.

Willowpaw took the ear slap, shooting his head to the side at her contact, still laughing. "Heh. You know, I really enjoy being with you. Too bad we're too busy half the time. You know what I could do? I'll ask to train with you. Or let's pretend ... 'against' you, how does that sound?" he suggested. He actualy thought this was a clever idea. Spending time with her would only make him more intent to train better just to show off. She would also be a nice rival to have.

Brooklyn Trees
November 27th, 2016, 11:33 PM
Willowpaw took the ear slap, shooting his head to the side at her contact, still laughing. "Heh. You know, I really enjoy being with you. Too bad we're too busy half the time. You know what I could do? I'll ask to train with you. Or let's pretend ... 'against' you, how does that sound?" he suggested. He actualy thought this was a clever idea. Spending time with her would only make him more intent to train better just to show off. She would also be a nice rival to have.

Maplepaw tilted her head to the side. That wasn't really the reaction that she was expecting from him, but she would take it. The ginger tabby flicked an ear and grinned more.
"I'll ask my mentor too! I can't wait she mewed happily, becoming exited again and resisting the urge to bounce up and down again, unsuccessfully she discovered as she gave a little bounce.

mapledash
November 28th, 2016, 03:37 PM
Maplepaw tilted her head to the side. That wasn't really the reaction that she was expecting from him, but she would take it. The ginger tabby flicked an ear and grinned more.
"I'll ask my mentor too! I can't wait she mewed happily, becoming exited again and resisting the urge to bounce up and down again, unsuccessfully she discovered as she gave a little bounce.

Willowpaw was glad that she thought his idea was good. He gave her a playfull shove and resumed his walking towards the tunnels. He had almost forgot this was where they were going. He paused to be sure Maplepaw followed from time to time.

When they finally got there, the sun was already high and a chilly breeze was blowing. "Leaf-bare better slow the trott down if we want to grow our pelts in the first place. Brrrr!" he meowed, shivering a little. "The hole should be right in here, patchpaw took a fall right after this bush. There!" he exclaimed as the tunnel entrance revealed itself. It was just big enough for 2 cats to fit if they went simultaniously. "I wish patch and troianpaw were here, too bad. Just gona be the you and me, the explorer duo." he joked, smiling back at Maplepaw. He was quite glad it was only the two of them, it would be their own personal and private experience and adventure.

Brooklyn Trees
November 28th, 2016, 08:11 PM
Willowpaw was glad that she thought his idea was good. He gave her a playfull shove and resumed his walking towards the tunnels. He had almost forgot this was where they were going. He paused to be sure Maplepaw followed from time to time.

When they finally got there, the sun was already high and a chilly breeze was blowing. "Leaf-bare better slow the trott down if we want to grow our pelts in the first place. Brrrr!" he meowed, shivering a little. "The hole should be right in here, patchpaw took a fall right after this bush. There!" he exclaimed as the tunnel entrance revealed itself. It was just big enough for 2 cats to fit if they went simultaniously. "I wish patch and troianpaw were here, too bad. Just gona be the you and me, the explorer duo." he joked, smiling back at Maplepaw. He was quite glad it was only the two of them, it would be their own personal and private experience and adventure.

Maplepaw grinned, bouncing along behind Willowpaw, perfectly happy with the world, coming to a halt behind him and looking down into the hole with amusement and excitement.
"Yeah. Still wish that it was a... Quadruo? Quadro? Qua- Four of us." She said, deciding to just stick to words that she knew, but giggling slightly at the fact that she couldn't think of the word.
"Y'ready?" She asked, settling down at the edge of the hole and peering in.

mapledash
November 28th, 2016, 08:39 PM
Maplepaw grinned, bouncing along behind Willowpaw, perfectly happy with the world, coming to a halt behind him and looking down into the hole with amusement and excitement.
"Yeah. Still wish that it was a... Quadruo? Quadro? Qua- Four of us." She said, deciding to just stick to words that she knew, but giggling slightly at the fact that she couldn't think of the word.
"Y'ready?" She asked, settling down at the edge of the hole and peering in.

"Hell yeah!" he stretched as he crept forwads. "Watch your step, there's a gap right here, where patch fell down" he warned her. He crawled in there, head low, tail low and ears peerked to hear, and sniffing in case anything was down there. It didn't seem like it, so he kept crawling forward. Stay near, I wouldn't want you to get lost in here." he told his partner, hinting he didn't want to get lost in here alone himself.

Brooklyn Trees
November 28th, 2016, 09:17 PM
"Hell yeah!" he stretched as he crept forwads. "Watch your step, there's a gap right here, where patch fell down" he warned her. He crawled in there, head low, tail low and ears peerked to hear, and sniffing in case anything was down there. It didn't seem like it, so he kept crawling forward. Stay near, I wouldn't want you to get lost in here." he told his partner, hinting he didn't want to get lost in here alone himself.

Maplepaw's whiskers quivered with amusement as she crept down in beside him.
"What makes you so sure that you won't get us lost?" She asked, at first being silly and joking until she realized that that was a serious question. She ignored the prickling feeling that found it's way up her spine and kept her grin on, which was easy since she liked that prickling feeling. She couldn't wait to go down there, whether or not they ended up getting lost it would still be an adventure.

mapledash
November 28th, 2016, 09:36 PM
Maplepaw's whiskers quivered with amusement as she crept down in beside him.
"What makes you so sure that you won't get us lost?" She asked, at first being silly and joking until she realized that that was a serious question. She ignored the prickling feeling that found it's way up her spine and kept her grin on, which was easy since she liked that prickling feeling. She couldn't wait to go down there, whether or not they ended up getting lost it would still be an adventure.

He hadn't thought about it, but quickly gave a genuine answer. "Because of my legendary luck, and we could just smell our own scent back, right?" he commented behind his shoulder. He did believe what he just said, but half of it just came out by itself, so it was kind of hard. He kept on going, and saw a slight glow comming from forward. He felt the space above him release and open into maybe ... a cave? It looked wide so he entered, trying to adjust his eyesight to the dark.

He could see the source of the glowing: some blue mushrooms hanging from the cieling, dropping spores down that almost made him sneeze. "This place looks nice. No chance to get lost here I guess." he commented, looknig around for more paths. There was about 2 or 3 paths going further, and the one they came from.

Brooklyn Trees
November 28th, 2016, 09:48 PM
He hadn't thought about it, but quickly gave a genuine answer. "Because of my legendary luck, and we could just smell our own scent back, right?" he commented behind his shoulder. He did believe what he just said, but half of it just came out by itself, so it was kind of hard. He kept on going, and saw a slight glow comming from forward. He felt the space above him release and open into maybe ... a cave? It looked wide so he entered, trying to adjust his eyesight to the dark.

He could see the source of the glowing: some blue mushrooms hanging from the cieling, dropping spores down that almost made him sneeze. "This place looks nice. No chance to get lost here I guess." he commented, looknig around for more paths. There was about 2 or 3 paths going further, and the one they came from.

Maplepaw relaxed slightly.
"Yeah I guess." She mewed, following him and grinning at their surroundings. She couldn't see very well in the tunnel, so she kept herself close enough to Willowpaw to be touching his fur as she moved forwards with him. When they entered the cavern she paused, no longer in contact with his fur and grinned at the mushroom things, having never seen a mushroom before they were just mystical glowy things to her.
"Why do you think they're glowing? Ooh! Do you think it's magic? Can we eat it?" She asked, firing questions at her friend as she circled below the weird things slowly, sneezing as a spore landed on her nose.

mapledash
November 29th, 2016, 10:51 AM
Maplepaw relaxed slightly.
"Yeah I guess." She mewed, following him and grinning at their surroundings. She couldn't see very well in the tunnel, so she kept herself close enough to Willowpaw to be touching his fur as she moved forwards with him. When they entered the cavern she paused, no longer in contact with his fur and grinned at the mushroom things, having never seen a mushroom before they were just mystical glowy things to her.
"Why do you think they're glowing? Ooh! Do you think it's magic? Can we eat it?" She asked, firing questions at her friend as she circled below the weird things slowly, sneezing as a spore landed on her nose.

Willowpaw looked at Maplepaw with wide eyes. You shouldn't touch that ... ask the medicine cat if you feel like trying, but I'm not eating this. Looks slimy." he meowed with a low tone. He kept looking around, feeling the walls with his whiskers and his tail. This place would be nice to just hide and do stuff. "This will be our base now! We can just come here to train in secret, without the others learning our tricks." he exclaimed, a wide smile on his maw.

Brooklyn Trees
November 29th, 2016, 12:41 PM
Willowpaw looked at Maplepaw with wide eyes. You shouldn't touch that ... ask the medicine cat if you feel like trying, but I'm not eating this. Looks slimy." he meowed with a low tone. He kept looking around, feeling the walls with his whiskers and his tail. This place would be nice to just hide and do stuff. "This will be our base now! We can just come here to train in secret, without the others learning our tricks." he exclaimed, a wide smile on his maw.

Maplepaw gave a little bounce of excitement.
"Yeah! Ooh! I can't wait!" She said, her voice edging towards kit-like squeak again. How will welearn the tricks though? she asked herself quietly, but maintained her outwards grin, did it really matter how they learned them? This was going to be fun! She gave another little bounce of excitement and sneezed as another spore landed on her nose. She looked up at the glowing objects and them slipped away from them to go find where Willowpaw was in the darkness.

mapledash
November 29th, 2016, 09:35 PM
Maplepaw gave a little bounce of excitement.
"Yeah! Ooh! I can't wait!" She said, her voice edging towards kit-like squeak again. How will welearn the tricks though? she asked herself quietly, but maintained her outwards grin, did it really matter how they learned them? This was going to be fun! She gave another little bounce of excitement and sneezed as another spore landed on her nose. She looked up at the glowing objects and them slipped away from them to go find where Willowpaw was in the darkness.

Willowpaw found a small hole filled with water and took a quick drink in. He looked around to find maplepaw, he couldn't see her under the mushrooms. "Maplepaw? Where did you go?" he asked, trying to see something with barely any light. He padded around, trying to find her.

Brooklyn Trees
November 29th, 2016, 10:21 PM
Maplepaw padded a few more steps, trying to see through the half-light or smell Willowpaw when she heard her friend's vice from the other side of the cavern.
"Where did I go? Where are you?" She asked incredulously, padding towards where she heard the voice coming from, though she wasn't entirely sure that she was going in the right direction.
"Where are y- oomph!" She said, surprised suddenly as she smacked face-first into a wall of the cavern.

mapledash
November 30th, 2016, 09:57 AM
Maplepaw padded a few more steps, trying to see through the half-light or smell Willowpaw when she heard her friend's vice from the other side of the cavern.
"Where did I go? Where are you?" She asked incredulously, padding towards where she heard the voice coming from, though she wasn't entirely sure that she was going in the right direction.
"Where are y- oomph!" She said, surprised suddenly as she smacked face-first into a wall of the cavern.

Willowpaw lifted his head and perked his ears. "What was that? Are you okay?" he called across the wide space. Did she just get attacked by something? Did she fall in a hole they couldn't see? Did she hit something? He tried really hard to see her. This place really needed more light than the glow of the mushrooms.

Brooklyn Trees
November 30th, 2016, 05:57 PM
Willowpaw lifted his head and perked his ears. "What was that? Are you okay?" he called across the wide space. Did she just get attacked by something? Did she fall in a hole they couldn't see? Did she hit something? He tried really hard to see her. This place really needed more light than the glow of the mushrooms.

Maplepaw scrunched her nose slightly and shook her head as if to clear it before squinting and trying to see through the darkness towards where his voice was coming from.
"That was me walking into a wall." She said, still trying to see him and taking and tentative step forwards, towards where his voice had come from.
"And I'm fine." She added, flicking an ear and taking another step.

mapledash
November 30th, 2016, 06:36 PM
Maplepaw scrunched her nose slightly and shook her head as if to clear it before squinting and trying to see through the darkness towards where his voice was coming from.
"That was me walking into a wall." She said, still trying to see him and taking and tentative step forwards, towards where his voice had come from.
"And I'm fine." She added, flicking an ear and taking another step.

Willowpaw held a chuckle, and headed towards her voice, glad she wasn't hurt. "Who hits their muzzle now?" he teased, leading her towards him with his voice. He padded forward, not realising how close they were getting. He let out a ~Mrow!~ as he got face to face with her, almost bumping into her. He made a step back and felt his pelt burn. "Hey there, haha." he chuckled, a little embarased.

Brooklyn Trees
November 30th, 2016, 07:08 PM
Willowpaw held a chuckle, and headed towards her voice, glad she wasn't hurt. "Who hits their muzzle now?" he teased, leading her towards him with his voice. He padded forward, not realising how close they were getting. He let out a ~Mrow!~ as he got face to face with her, almost bumping into her. He made a step back and felt his pelt burn. "Hey there, haha." he chuckled, a little embarased.

Maplepaw's whiskers quivered with amusement at the tone of his voice, grinning into the darkness.
"Hello to you too." She mewed, amusement still clear in her voice as she spoke. She still couldn't see in the darkness, or tell what he was doing at the moment as she stood there, staring into complete darkness. It was a bit weird though. It felt like grinning at a wall or at nothing, as if she were crazy. She flicked the tip of her tail at this thought and focused her attention on trying to see him again.

mapledash
November 30th, 2016, 07:23 PM
Maplepaw's whiskers quivered with amusement at the tone of his voice, grinning into the darkness.
"Hello to you too." She mewed, amusement still clear in her voice as she spoke. She still couldn't see in the darkness, or tell what he was doing at the moment as she stood there, staring into complete darkness. It was a bit weird though. It felt like grinning at a wall or at nothing, as if she were crazy. She flicked the tip of her tail at this thought and focused her attention on trying to see him again.

He tried feeling with his paw, still a little amused by how they found eachother in the darkness, and pawed at her leg, then her shoulder, then her face."Alright, there you are!" he breather dramaticaly as he dropped his paw back down. This place was cool, but it lacked two things. First: light, obviously. Second: stuff to play with.

Suddenly, like his prayers had been answered, some dirt came falling on his muzzle. He shook it off at first, but then gave a jerk as something heavy landed on it and a bright ray of sunlight came through the cave. Something, looks like a mouse, just dug it's way straight down to the cave, wich allowed a little ray of light to pour through the cave. He quickly held his paw on the mice and looked up at maplepaw, finally able to see her. "... that never happened." he meowed, a bit shamefull of being scared by prey.

Brooklyn Trees
November 30th, 2016, 07:29 PM
He tried feeling with his paw, still a little amused by how they found eachother in the darkness, and pawed at her leg, then her shoulder, then her face."Alright, there you are!" he breather dramaticaly as he dropped his paw back down. This place was cool, but it lacked two things. First: light, obviously. Second: stuff to play with.

Suddenly, like his prayers had been answered, some dirt came falling on his muzzle. He shook it off at first, but then gave a jerk as something heavy landed on it and a bright ray of sunlight came through the cave. Something, looks like a mouse, just dug it's way straight down to the cave, wich allowed a little ray of light to pour through the cave. He quickly held his paw on the mice and looked up at maplepaw, finally able to see her. "... that never happened." he meowed, a bit shamefull of being scared by prey.

Maplepaw winced as his paws came to his muzzle as it was still slightly sore from ramming into a wall with her face. She jumped as the dirt fell from the ceiling, surprised by it and wondering if it were an earthquake. Suddenly, she was able to see Willowpaw... And a mouse? She tilted her head to the side before beginning to giggle as he said his latter sentence, whiskers quivering with amusement again.
"'Course it didn't." She mewed, grinning at him.
"'Glad I can see you again though." She added, whiskers quivering a bit more.

mapledash
November 30th, 2016, 10:40 PM
Maplepaw winced as his paws came to his muzzle as it was still slightly sore from ramming into a wall with her face. She jumped as the dirt fell from the ceiling, surprised by it and wondering if it were an earthquake. Suddenly, she was able to see Willowpaw... And a mouse? She tilted her head to the side before beginning to giggle as he said his latter sentence, whiskers quivering with amusement again.
"'Course it didn't." She mewed, grinning at him.
"'Glad I can see you again though." She added, whiskers quivering a bit more.

Willowpaw smilled at her and lowered his head to look at the mouse. -Did she mean something else or is it just your imagination?- He bit in the tiny creature's neck to kill it and lifted his paw. "Want some?" he offered, feeling his mouth watering but not daring to eat it before asking, and pushing the mouse towards maplepaw. -Nah, you wish though- he thought, looking at her in the eyes and smiling from the corner of his maw.

Brooklyn Trees
December 1st, 2016, 12:17 AM
Willowpaw smilled at her and lowered his head to look at the mouse. -Did she mean something else or is it just your imagination?- He bit in the tiny creature's neck to kill it and lifted his paw. "Want some?" he offered, feeling his mouth watering but not daring to eat it before asking, and pushing the mouse towards maplepaw. -Nah, you wish though- he thought, looking at her in the eyes and smiling from the corner of his maw.

Maplepaw grinned at him again, laughing a little.
"It's your kill." She mewed, grinning and pawing it back towards him.
"I ate already, remember?" She added, as that had been one of his questions before they had gone off to come into this cavern below the ground. The sand colored tabby redirected her attention momentarily up to the hole in the ceiling where the mouse had come from, which now made it possible for them to see around the cavern more clearly. The mushrooms seemed less bright compared to the light of day, but then again, maybe she was just imagining that.

mapledash
December 1st, 2016, 06:57 AM
Maplepaw grinned at him again, laughing a little.
"It's your kill." She mewed, grinning and pawing it back towards him.
"I ate already, remember?" She added, as that had been one of his questions before they had gone off to come into this cavern below the ground. The sand colored tabby redirected her attention momentarily up to the hole in the ceiling where the mouse had come from, which now made it possible for them to see around the cavern more clearly. The mushrooms seemed less bright compared to the light of day, but then again, maybe she was just imagining that.

Willowpaw looked around, now that he could see more clearly, and suddenly had an idea. "Why don't we use this mushroom's glowy stuff to find our way back?" he suggested. It seemed rather complicated, but they could pull it off if they did this correctly. "Let's say we want to go deeper, because we can't just stop here, right? Now we would need to find our way back, but we are completely blind. But if we use this slimey stuff from the mushroom and use it like a marker on the walls, instead of scent, we could find our way out, and even know where we went and where we haven't." His plan made sense, and it sounded way better when he thought about it, but something about it lit a spark of bravery. He really wanted to try it now.

Brooklyn Trees
December 1st, 2016, 12:01 PM
Willowpaw looked around, now that he could see more clearly, and suddenly had an idea. "Why don't we use this mushroom's glowy stuff to find our way back?" he suggested. It seemed rather complicated, but they could pull it off if they did this correctly. "Let's say we want to go deeper, because we can't just stop here, right? Now we would need to find our way back, but we are completely blind. But if we use this slimey stuff from the mushroom and use it like a marker on the walls, instead of scent, we could find our way out, and even know where we went and where we haven't." His plan made sense, and it sounded way better when he thought about it, but something about it lit a spark of bravery. He really wanted to try it now.

"'Slimey Stuff'?" Maplepaw asked, looking up at the mushrooms on the ceiling. She hadn't noticed earlier that they were slimey looking.
"Oh. That slimey stuff." She mewed, looking back down at him and grinning. She was excited to try this too.
"How are we gonna get it?" She asked, giving another little bounce of excitement as she looked back up at the mushrooms.
"And which tunnel?" There were two or three beside the one that they had come from, but where would they lead, and which one first?

mapledash
December 1st, 2016, 03:33 PM
"'Slimey Stuff'?" Maplepaw asked, looking up at the mushrooms on the ceiling. She hadn't noticed earlier that they were slimey looking.
"Oh. That slimey stuff." She mewed, looking back down at him and grinning. She was excited to try this too.
"How are we gonna get it?" She asked, giving another little bounce of excitement as she looked back up at the mushrooms.
"And which tunnel?" There were two or three beside the one that they had come from, but where would they lead, and which one first?
Willowpaw flicked his tail and sat down. "We could get a stick in here and unroot it. Then ... I guess we improvise?" he meowed after a short moment of silence. "As for wich tunnel... " he stood up and pointed with his paw at the tunnels. "~A cat rolls down the top-of-a-hill, he bounce-on a rock, he jumps-on a mouse, he lands-on his paw, and gets the prey!~" he sings as he points a tunnel at every sylable. It was the left one.

Brooklyn Trees
December 1st, 2016, 06:47 PM
Willowpaw flicked his tail and sat down. "We could get a stick in here and unroot it. Then ... I guess we improvise?" he meowed after a short moment of silence. "As for wich tunnel... " he stood up and pointed with his paw at the tunnels. "~A cat rolls down the top-of-a-hill, he bounce-on a rock, he jumps-on a mouse, he lands-on his paw, and gets the prey!~" he sings as he points a tunnel at every sylable. It was the left one.

Maplepaw gave another little bounce of excitement at this.
"Should we go get a stick then?" She asked, unable to wait to go figure out where on earth these places went.
"What if we end up in another clan though?" She asked, tilting her head, no longer overly excited. Though that could also prove to be an adventure in itself it would mean getting in trouble, something that she wasn't too excited about. Eh. Who cares? She thought and perked up again, grinning at the tunnel he had pointed to at the end of his rhyme.

mapledash
December 1st, 2016, 07:18 PM
Maplepaw gave another little bounce of excitement at this.
"Should we go get a stick then?" She asked, unable to wait to go figure out where on earth these places went.
"What if we end up in another clan though?" She asked, tilting her head, no longer overly excited. Though that could also prove to be an adventure in itself it would mean getting in trouble, something that she wasn't too excited about. Eh. Who cares? She thought and perked up again, grinning at the tunnel he had pointed to at the end of his rhyme.

Willowpaw's ears peerked at the mention of "other clans". This was actually an amazing option! Secret ways to other clans! "If it is, we'll be heroes in our clans. The best of all is that patchpaw found this, he should get credits ... orrrr maybe not?" he giggled. He didn't really think he deserved so much credit for falling into a hole and crying about being hurt afterwards. "And if not, well that would have been a nice trip under the world, right?" he added, trying to sweep the awkward comment he made on his friend. It wasn't his kind to be so rude to them. He started padding out to find a stick, but he didn't want to leave maplepaw alone. "Let's get a good one." he said, flicking his tail, inviting her to follow him out. "And uhh, brace yourself for the sun, it's going to be just like the first snow in leaf-bare. Veeeery bright." he breathed, smiling as he saw the light comming in sight from the tunnel entrance.

He poked his head out and closed his eyes, already blinded by the bright light. It took him a few moments to get used to it and start searching for a nice branch to take those mushroom off the cieling.

Brooklyn Trees
December 1st, 2016, 07:28 PM
Willowpaw's ears peerked at the mention of "other clans". This was actually an amazing option! Secret ways to other clans! "If it is, we'll be heroes in our clans. The best of all is that patchpaw found this, he should get credits ... orrrr maybe not?" he giggled. He didn't really think he deserved so much credit for falling into a hole and crying about being hurt afterwards. "And if not, well that would have been a nice trip under the world, right?" he added, trying to sweep the awkward comment he made on his friend. It wasn't his kind to be so rude to them. He started padding out to find a stick, but he didn't want to leave maplepaw alone. "Let's get a good one." he said, flicking his tail, inviting her to follow him out. "And uhh, brace yourself for the sun, it's going to be just like the first snow in leaf-bare. Veeeery bright." he breathed, smiling as he saw the light comming in sight from the tunnel entrance.

He poked his head out and closed his eyes, already blinded by the bright light. It took him a few moments to get used to it and start searching for a nice branch to take those mushroom off the cieling.

Maplepaw followed along behind him, climbing out from the hole and shutting her eyes tightly.
"Ouch. Yup, kind of like snow, except that snow is pretty. This is just... Not different." She mewed, looking around slowly, trying to blink away the brightness of the day beyond the hole in the ground.

The she-cat began to look around for a good stick, crouching down and sticking her nose into a bush.
"What kind of stick is a 'good stick' by the way?" She asked Willowpaw, poking the stem of the branch softly with her paw.

mapledash
December 1st, 2016, 07:32 PM
Maplepaw followed along behind him, climbing out from the hole and shutting her eyes tightly.
"Ouch. Yup, kind of like snow, except that snow is pretty. This is just... Not different." She mewed, looking around slowly, trying to blink away the brightness of the day beyond the hole in the ground.

The she-cat began to look around for a good stick, crouching down and sticking her nose into a bush.
"What kind of stick is a 'good stick' by the way?" She asked Willowpaw, poking the stem of the branch softly with her paw.

He looked around for a stick when maplepaw asked her something. "A good stick? Well one, it has to fit in the hole, wich means it won't be big at all. Two, it has to be strong enough to unroot the mushroom from up there." he explained, realising there wasn't lots that were small AND sturdy.

Brooklyn Trees
December 1st, 2016, 07:48 PM
He looked around for a stick when maplepaw asked her something. "A good stick? Well one, it has to fit in the hole, wich means it won't be big at all. Two, it has to be strong enough to unroot the mushroom from up there." he explained, realising there wasn't lots that were small AND sturdy.

"Oh." Maplepaw mewed, realizing that perhaps that was supposed to be obvious. She crawled a little further into the bush until she was entirely inside of it. She liked it inside of the bush, it smelled like leaves and was green. Maybe one of the branches in here would work? She looked around herself. Most of the branches were thin. She bit into a nearby one to see if it would come off though and it immediately snapped in half in her jaws omitting a loud Snap! sound. She dropped the half a stick on the floor by her paws. They were brittle too, which meant that they wouldn't be able to dig out a mushroom with it.

mapledash
December 1st, 2016, 09:16 PM
"Oh." Maplepaw mewed, realizing that perhaps that was supposed to be obvious. She crawled a little further into the bush until she was entirely inside of it. She liked it inside of the bush, it smelled like leaves and was green. Maybe one of the branches in here would work? She looked around herself. Most of the branches were thin. She bit into a nearby one to see if it would come off though and it immediately snapped in half in her jaws omitting a loud Snap! sound. She dropped the half a stick on the floor by her paws. They were brittle too, which meant that they wouldn't be able to dig out a mushroom with it.

Willowpaw couldn't find anything over where he was, even if he was looking for something as simple as a stick. "Found anything?" he called out, hoping she had better luck than him. Then again, she would have told him. He looked further in a more woody area, maybe he'd have more luck.

Brooklyn Trees
December 1st, 2016, 09:18 PM
Willowpaw couldn't find anything over where he was, even if he was looking for something as simple as a stick. "Found anything?" he called out, hoping she had better luck than him. Then again, she would have told him. He looked further in a more woody area, maybe he'd have more luck.

"No. What about you?" She asked over her shoulder out of the bush that she was in, but she couldn't see him anymore. She stood up and wiggled herself out from beneath the foliage, standing up on the other side.
"Willowpaw?" She asked, turning her ears up erect on her head.

mapledash
December 1st, 2016, 09:41 PM
"No. What about you?" She asked over her shoulder out of the bush that she was in, but she couldn't see him anymore. She stood up and wiggled herself out from beneath the foliage, standing up on the other side.
"Willowpaw?" She asked, turning her ears up erect on her head.

Willowpaw could barely hear her from here, but he managed to shout a "I'm here!" before finally finding what would be convenient. A short branch that looked snap cut from heavy weight. Perfect! "I got one!" he called, grabbing the stick. He padded back to maple with the stick in his mouth. -Oh boy you sure look stupid with this in your mouth, don't you?- he thought as he approached her. "Goh ohn!" he mumbled before spitting the stick out. "Got one." he repeated.

Brooklyn Trees
December 1st, 2016, 11:08 PM
Willowpaw could barely hear her from here, but he managed to shout a "I'm here!" before finally finding what would be convenient. A short branch that looked snap cut from heavy weight. Perfect! "I got one!" he called, grabbing the stick. He padded back to maple with the stick in his mouth. -Oh boy you sure look stupid with this in your mouth, don't you?- he thought as he approached her. "Goh ohn!" he mumbled before spitting the stick out. "Got one." he repeated.

Maplepaw let her ears swivel back to their original, more relaxed position as she heard him call that he was there, and then went back to searching for a short, sturdy stick. The bush was devoid of them, so she had moved onto a short pine that also had rather brittle, thin branches. She looked up as Willowpaw came running over with a stick in his mouth. She smiled, as he looked a little silly with the stick in his mouth, though not really that funny, but she found herself giggling at the way he was speaking with the stick in his mouth.
"Cool!" She said as he put it down and repeated his words, now anti-sticked.
"I'm glad that you found one. All I could find were these." She added, snapping one of the branches of the short pine with her paw, not pushing down very hard to emphasize her point, and then turned to grin at her friend again.

mapledash
December 3rd, 2016, 12:28 PM
Maplepaw let her ears swivel back to their original, more relaxed position as she heard him call that he was there, and then went back to searching for a short, sturdy stick. The bush was devoid of them, so she had moved onto a short pine that also had rather brittle, thin branches. She looked up as Willowpaw came running over with a stick in his mouth. She smiled, as he looked a little silly with the stick in his mouth, though not really that funny, but she found herself giggling at the way he was speaking with the stick in his mouth.
"Cool!" She said as he put it down and repeated his words, now anti-sticked.
"I'm glad that you found one. All I could find were these." She added, snapping one of the branches of the short pine with her paw, not pushing down very hard to emphasize her point, and then turned to grin at her friend again.

Willowpaw noded, picking up the stick ang going back in the tunnel, the darkness surrounding him as his eyes were not adjusted to the darkness anymore. Could it hurt your eyes to switch from day to night repeatedly? Probably not, but smacking the sides of the tunnel walls did hurt his teeth. He mumbled as the pain stopped, adjusting his angle to fit in the tunnel and walk without any more obstructions. He came within the wide space again, only the little ray of light in the center allowed them to see, the mushroom now barely visible compared to the sunlight flooding through the mouse-hole. He dropped the wood piece down and turned to look at maplepaw, making sure she was following in the first place. "Right, I'll need help to do this." he meowed to her. "We'll need to lift it, then you will try to pull off the mushroom while I hold it up for you. Got it?" He liked having a good plan, and sometimes acting like a deputy. It felt nice from time to time to be in control of the situation.

Brooklyn Trees
December 3rd, 2016, 08:13 PM
Willowpaw noded, picking up the stick ang going back in the tunnel, the darkness surrounding him as his eyes were not adjusted to the darkness anymore. Could it hurt your eyes to switch from day to night repeatedly? Probably not, but smacking the sides of the tunnel walls did hurt his teeth. He mumbled as the pain stopped, adjusting his angle to fit in the tunnel and walk without any more obstructions. He came within the wide space again, only the little ray of light in the center allowed them to see, the mushroom now barely visible compared to the sunlight flooding through the mouse-hole. He dropped the wood piece down and turned to look at maplepaw, making sure she was following in the first place. "Right, I'll need help to do this." he meowed to her. "We'll need to lift it, then you will try to pull off the mushroom while I hold it up for you. Got it?" He liked having a good plan, and sometimes acting like a deputy. It felt nice from time to time to be in control of the situation.

Maplepaw wasn't sure exactly how she was supposed to do that, but she nodded and grinned. Mysteries were exciting.
"Ready?" She asked, giving another small bounce as she got into a position that she could possibly wiggle the stick in behind the mushroom while he heald it up. Her plan was more hypothetical and less likely to succeed, but it was still exciting.

mapledash
December 4th, 2016, 08:19 AM
Maplepaw wasn't sure exactly how she was supposed to do that, but she nodded and grinned. Mysteries were exciting.
"Ready?" She asked, giving another small bounce as she got into a position that she could possibly wiggle the stick in behind the mushroom while he heald it up. Her plan was more hypothetical and less likely to succeed, but it was still exciting.

Willowpaw chuckled at her eagerness, and started lifting the stick vertically. It was almost a paw-lenght too long, but it was just tall enough not to hit the roof and to reach the wanted glowy mushroom."Okay, now just get a good angle to rip it out of the dirt" he meowed to her, holding it up with his muzzle quite awkwardly. It was heavier like this, compared to just picking it up in his mouth. He did as best he could to hold it up right so maplepaw could manoeuvre it better.

Brooklyn Trees
December 4th, 2016, 10:27 PM
Willowpaw chuckled at her eagerness, and started lifting the stick vertically. It was almost a paw-lenght too long, but it was just tall enough not to hit the roof and to reach the wanted glowy mushroom."Okay, now just get a good angle to rip it out of the dirt" he meowed to her, holding it up with his muzzle quite awkwardly. It was heavier like this, compared to just picking it up in his mouth. He did as best he could to hold it up right so maplepaw could manoeuvre it better.

Maplepaw giggled again and tried to prop herself up on her hind legs in order to maneuver the stick better with her paws and mouth. The only problem was that cats are apparently not built to balance on their hand paws. Who knew? She discovered this as she put her paws on the stick and pushed gently backwards against it to try to get it in the right position before her paw slipped to the side and she fell forwards onto her friend.

mapledash
December 5th, 2016, 12:31 AM
Maplepaw giggled again and tried to prop herself up on her hind legs in order to maneuver the stick better with her paws and mouth. The only problem was that cats are apparently not built to balance on their hand paws. Who knew? She discovered this as she put her paws on the stick and pushed gently backwards against it to try to get it in the right position before her paw slipped to the side and she fell forwards onto her friend.

Willowpaw shrieked as the stick fell, and jumped to the side before it landed on his back. "Try to get a hold on my flank, so you won't balance on the actual thing." he suggested, smiling at her with forgiveness. "Right, let's go for a second run." He positioned himself again, leaning closer so she could put her front paws on his back and adjust the stick with her mouth. This time he was really tempted to tickle her under the belly, but he imagined the stick just falling on him again, with her along with it this time. It'd be funny though, just flopping on his back. He could clearly imagine her flop on him, and it made him giggle, giving small bounces to the stick and her paws as she was holding onto him.

Brooklyn Trees
December 5th, 2016, 12:37 AM
Willowpaw shrieked as the stick fell, and jumped to the side before it landed on his back. "Try to get a hold on my flank, so you won't balance on the actual thing." he suggested, smiling at her with forgiveness. "Right, let's go for a second run." He positioned himself again, leaning closer so she could put her front paws on his back and adjust the stick with her mouth. This time he was really tempted to tickle her under the belly, but he imagined the stick just falling on him again, with her along with it this time. It'd be funny though, just flopping on his back. He could clearly imagine her flop on him, and it made him giggle, giving small bounces to the stick and her paws as she was holding onto him.

Maplepaw nodded and propped herself against his back, movving the stick with tiny motions as she positioned it and began to rip a mushroom out by it's roots. It was a bit weird. She had never thought that she would be ripping out a mushroom from it's roots from the ceiling of a dark cave. She also didn't think that she would be doing this while half-standing on her friend, but that was one of the weird things about life, it never really gives you what you expect it to, which was one of the thrills that Maplepaw loved in life. She prodded it a bit more and a mushroom plunked to the floor as she removed her front paws from Willowpaw's back.

mapledash
December 5th, 2016, 12:44 AM
Maplepaw nodded and propped herself against his back, movving the stick with tiny motions as she positioned it and began to rip a mushroom out by it's roots. It was a bit weird. She had never thought that she would be ripping out a mushroom from it's roots from the ceiling of a dark cave. She also didn't think that she would be doing this while half-standing on her friend, but that was one of the weird things about life, it never really gives you what you expect it to, which was one of the thrills that Maplepaw loved in life. She prodded it a bit more and a mushroom plunked to the floor as she removed her front paws from Willowpaw's back.

Willowpaw turned back and noded to maplepaw, poking the mushroom with his paw, leaving a stain of glowy blue on it. He shook it off and looked up again at maplepaw. "I'll take it, I don't mind having to get my paws dirty with ... this stuff." he meowed, pulling his ears back as he said the word "stuff". He grabed it by the trunk and carried it along towards one of the tunels. "I say we start here and just rub it every time there's a turn, ok?" he meowed after dropping the mushroom down, in case he swallowed or got slime in his mouth. He didn't have any yet, because he only bit the tip of the trunk, the part furthest from the slimy head.

Brooklyn Trees
December 5th, 2016, 12:51 AM
Willowpaw turned back and noded to maplepaw, poking the mushroom with his paw, leaving a stain of glowy blue on it. He shook it off and looked up again at maplepaw. "I'll take it, I don't mind having to get my paws dirty with ... this stuff." he meowed, pulling his ears back as he said the word "stuff". He grabed it by the trunk and carried it along towards one of the tunels. "I say we start here and just rub it every time there's a turn, ok?" he meowed after dropping the mushroom down, in case he swallowed or got slime in his mouth. He didn't have any yet, because he only bit the tip of the trunk, the part furthest from the slimy head.

Maplepaw followed him.
"Do you think it's a good idea to have any of it in your mouth though?" She asked, not wanting him to end up poisoned. No matter how reckless she could be, poisoning was still something that she would steer clear of at all costs... Unless perhaps if she was dared. The Sand colored tabby flicked her ear, looking suspiciously at the mushroom.

mapledash
December 5th, 2016, 08:15 AM
Maplepaw followed him.
"Do you think it's a good idea to have any of it in your mouth though?" She asked, not wanting him to end up poisoned. No matter how reckless she could be, poisoning was still something that she would steer clear of at all costs... Unless perhaps if she was dared. The Sand colored tabby flicked her ear, looking suspiciously at the mushroom.

"Not if I stay clear of the slime, and grab it here" he meowed, grabbing the mushroom again the same way he did before. -I hope I won't ...- he thought. He carefully rubbed a small bit of the mushroom's hat on the wall, and proceeded onwards. He put his tail on maplepaw's shoulder behind him to be sure she stayed close. He couldn't hold a bounce of excitement as he went onwards into the earth. A shiver ran through him as the air suddenly got colder, futher and further they went from the surface. It was already pretty cold outside, but down here was freezing the pelt off of him.

Brooklyn Trees
December 5th, 2016, 01:57 PM
"Not if I stay clear of the slime, and grab it here" he meowed, grabbing the mushroom again the same way he did before. -I hope I won't ...- he thought. He carefully rubbed a small bit of the mushroom's hat on the wall, and proceeded onwards. He put his tail on maplepaw's shoulder behind him to be sure she stayed close. He couldn't hold a bounce of excitement as he went onwards into the earth. A shiver ran through him as the air suddenly got colder, futher and further they went from the surface. It was already pretty cold outside, but down here was freezing the pelt off of him.

Maplepaw didn't have a very long coat, it wouldn't even really be thought of as a medium length and so she felt the cold a lot, glancing momentarily over her shoulder and being glad that her friend's tail was touching her, she could only make out the faint blue-ish glow of the mushroom in Willowpaw's mouth ahead of her out of the darkness, the rest was just touch, scent and sound. It smelled very earthy down here and she found that it wasn't too pleasant to be surrounded by strong-smelling damp-ish earth. The bog's of Shadowclan were full of wet earth as well but it smelled like air and leaves and trees up there. Down here it smelled like earth and Willowpaw and the mushroom.

mapledash
December 5th, 2016, 02:29 PM
Maplepaw didn't have a very long coat, it wouldn't even really be thought of as a medium length and so she felt the cold a lot, glancing momentarily over her shoulder and being glad that her friend's tail was touching her, she could only make out the faint blue-ish glow of the mushroom in Willowpaw's mouth ahead of her out of the darkness, the rest was just touch, scent and sound. It smelled very earthy down here and she found that it wasn't too pleasant to be surrounded by strong-smelling damp-ish earth. The bog's of Shadowclan were full of wet earth as well but it smelled like air and leaves and trees up there. Down here it smelled like earth and Willowpaw and the mushroom.

Willowpaw didn't like the silence that was lingering when they walked onwards, only hearing slight wind blowing behind them. He couldn't help but fill the silence. "When should we come here? I don't think it would be safe to come here in the day, in case a patrol just asks us what we're doing alone near the border." he warned his friend. Should they come at sunrise? At night? Try themselves in sunhigh? He didn't know what was the best solution. He felt a gap on his left, finally, and schmucked the mushroom on the wall, leaving a round slimy marking. He decided not to turn yet, and kept walking the original corridor.

Brooklyn Trees
December 5th, 2016, 04:46 PM
Willowpaw didn't like the silence that was lingering when they walked onwards, only hearing slight wind blowing behind them. He couldn't help but fill the silence. "When should we come here? I don't think it would be safe to come here in the day, in case a patrol just asks us what we're doing alone near the border." he warned his friend. Should they come at sunrise? At night? Try themselves in sunhigh? He didn't know what was the best solution. He felt a gap on his left, finally, and schmucked the mushroom on the wall, leaving a round slimy marking. He decided not to turn yet, and kept walking the original corridor.

"Uh. Not sure." Maplepaw mewed, watching him smudge the mushroom on the wall as they walked forwards.
"It would be a bit weird if we just disappeared in the middle of the night when we should be in our nests though, since that would actually be somewhere we are supposed to be in at that time." She pointed out, not wanting to get caught. It was fun to have secrets like this to just share with Willowpaw and her other close friends.

mapledash
December 5th, 2016, 07:42 PM
"Uh. Not sure." Maplepaw mewed, watching him smudge the mushroom on the wall as they walked forwards.
"It would be a bit weird if we just disappeared in the middle of the night when we should be in our nests though, since that would actually be somewhere we are supposed to be in at that time." She pointed out, not wanting to get caught. It was fun to have secrets like this to just share with Willowpaw and her other close friends.

She was right on that one, if they weren't in their nest or if they woke anyone up, they would be busted. Also they'd be rock-sleepy when they had to do their duties in the day, so it was kind of a bad plan. "So we sneak here in the evening on our free time? Or should we stick with troian and patch?" he asked, mumbling through the mushroom. He really hoped she decided to come here with him more often, even if he didn't really like to put patchpaw and troianpaw asside like that. This place was amazing! And it was theirs only, their secret, their special place. He smiled at the thought of being here with her so often, almost letting the mushroom slip from his maw as he did so, but quickly got a better hold on it.

Brooklyn Trees
December 5th, 2016, 07:49 PM
She was right on that one, if they weren't in their nest or if they woke anyone up, they would be busted. Also they'd be rock-sleepy when they had to do their duties in the day, so it was kind of a bad plan. "So we sneak here in the evening on our free time? Or should we stick with troian and patch?" he asked, mumbling through the mushroom. He really hoped she decided to come here with him more often, even if he didn't really like to put patchpaw and troianpaw asside like that. This place was amazing! And it was theirs only, their secret, their special place. He smiled at the thought of being here with her so often, almost letting the mushroom slip from his maw as he did so, but quickly got a better hold on it.

"Maybe Patch and Troian will come here with us?" She suggested. She couldn't speak for them, but she hoped that they would come on this adventure too.
"And if not, then maybe we can just come every so often." She mewed.
"If we disappear too much then it may become suspicious." Maplepaw added, flicking her ear slightly as it grazed the wall. It was nice in here with Willowpaw, but any adventure drew her to itself.

mapledash
December 5th, 2016, 08:00 PM
"Maybe Patch and Troian will come here with us?" She suggested. She couldn't speak for them, but she hoped that they would come on this adventure too.
"And if not, then maybe we can just come every so often." She mewed.
"If we disappear too much then it may become suspicious." Maplepaw added, flicking her ear slightly as it grazed the wall. It was nice in here with Willowpaw, but any adventure drew her to itself.

Willowpaw noded, even if she clearly couldn't see him do so. "So evening it is." he meowed, splattering the mushroom on an other splitting path. It didn't seem like there was any other wide spaces down here, only holes to let the water flow down so this place didn't flood. He turned left this time, following the tunnel upward. After a few moments, they ended up back in the cave with the ray of light. Willowpaw droped the mushroom down and looked behind him. "well that tunnel was pointless I guess." he grumbled, annoyed that he wasted his time with this slimy mushroom in his maw the whole time.

Brooklyn Trees
December 5th, 2016, 09:30 PM
Willowpaw noded, even if she clearly couldn't see him do so. "So evening it is." he meowed, splattering the mushroom on an other splitting path. It didn't seem like there was any other wide spaces down here, only holes to let the water flow down so this place didn't flood. He turned left this time, following the tunnel upward. After a few moments, they ended up back in the cave with the ray of light. Willowpaw droped the mushroom down and looked behind him. "well that tunnel was pointless I guess." he grumbled, annoyed that he wasted his time with this slimy mushroom in his maw the whole time.

Maplepaw grinned.
"Depends on your definition of pointless." She mewed, blinking in the sudden brightness of the cave.
"Because even if we didn't get anywhere, we still had an adventure doing it!" She bounced into the center of the cave again and turned, looking at him and grinning more.
"It was fun though." She turned her eyes away from him for a moment and onto the mushroom at his feet.
"Do you want me to take it?" She asked. She didn't want him to have to carry that thing in his mouth all the time...

mapledash
December 6th, 2016, 06:51 PM
Maplepaw grinned.
"Depends on your definition of pointless." She mewed, blinking in the sudden brightness of the cave.
"Because even if we didn't get anywhere, we still had an adventure doing it!" She bounced into the center of the cave again and turned, looking at him and grinning more.
"It was fun though." She turned her eyes away from him for a moment and onto the mushroom at his feet.
"Do you want me to take it?" She asked. She didn't want him to have to carry that thing in his mouth all the time...

Willowpaw smiled, tilting his head slightly to the left. "Sure! Go on! Just don't grab the head and you'll not get poisoned. Just kidding, I have no idea of you will be poisoned, so be careful. he meowed, trying to make a joke. He was worried now if the mushroom was actualy poisonus. He didn't care carrying it because he wouldn't get it in his mouth, but he didn't know about her ... he was a little nervous, and it showed on his expression.

Brooklyn Trees
December 6th, 2016, 07:12 PM
Willowpaw smiled, tilting his head slightly to the left. "Sure! Go on! Just don't grab the head and you'll not get poisoned. Just kidding, I have no idea of you will be poisoned, so be careful. he meowed, trying to make a joke. He was worried now if the mushroom was actualy poisonus. He didn't care carrying it because he wouldn't get it in his mouth, but he didn't know about her ... he was a little nervous, and it showed on his expression.

Maplepaw tilted her head, raising her brow slightly.
"That was um..." She paused. Was it supposed to be a joke? He seemed a bit nervous about it.
"Well... Um..." She gave up on trying to say what she was trying to say without being rude to him and walked across the stage, croushing down and picking up the tip of the mushroom in her mouth before looking over at him again. What was he nervous about? She didn't think that she would kill herself with it but... Oh. Maybe he was afraid that he had poisoned himself. She was nervous about him possibly having done that as well and put the mushroom down for a moment.
"'You okay?" She asked, sitting down before the mushroom.

mapledash
December 7th, 2016, 01:22 PM
Maplepaw tilted her head, raising her brow slightly.
"That was um..." She paused. Was it supposed to be a joke? He seemed a bit nervous about it.
"Well... Um..." She gave up on trying to say what she was trying to say without being rude to him and walked across the stage, croushing down and picking up the tip of the mushroom in her mouth before looking over at him again. What was he nervous about? She didn't think that she would kill herself with it but... Oh. Maybe he was afraid that he had poisoned himself. She was nervous about him possibly having done that as well and put the mushroom down for a moment.
"'You okay?" She asked, sitting down before the mushroom.

Willowpaw jerked his head up, not expecting a question. "What? Me? Yeah yeah no problem, thanks for asking." he meowed, licking his paw before rubbing it behind his ear. Why was he acting like that everytime? It wasn't his type to be so shy and awkward like that. It only happened with her, maybe just because he never says the right thing? Maybe because he's stressing out for nothing? Whatever. He started following maplepaw, finally taking somewhat the lead since they got here.

Brooklyn Trees
December 7th, 2016, 10:19 PM
Willowpaw jerked his head up, not expecting a question. "What? Me? Yeah yeah no problem, thanks for asking." he meowed, licking his paw before rubbing it behind his ear. Why was he acting like that everytime? It wasn't his type to be so shy and awkward like that. It only happened with her, maybe just because he never says the right thing? Maybe because he's stressing out for nothing? Whatever. He started following maplepaw, finally taking somewhat the lead since they got here.

Maplepaw tilted her head slightly. She didn't quite believe him, but she would take his word for it and not further question the tom.
"...Okay then..." She mewed, taking the mushroom back up and beginning to head towards the next path that they had not gone through yet, smudging the entrance as a reminder that they had tried that tunnel before heading through it into the deeper darkness.

mapledash
December 8th, 2016, 12:45 AM
Maplepaw tilted her head slightly. She didn't quite believe him, but she would take his word for it and not further question the tom.
"...Okay then..." She mewed, taking the mushroom back up and beginning to head towards the next path that they had not gone through yet, smudging the entrance as a reminder that they had tried that tunnel before heading through it into the deeper darkness.

He shrugged, then followed maplepaw in the tunnels, hoping this one had something better to offer. Now that he thought about it, they could end up so far away, or into a creature's nest. The more he thought about it, the more he hated this place, even though it had so many advantages to know of such a place. Maybe they could even sneak into other clan's camp? That idea cheered him up. He brushed his whiskers on maplepaw's tail, making sure he didn't loose her, the faint glow of the gooey shroom helping a little bit. Just a little.

Brooklyn Trees
December 8th, 2016, 01:45 PM
He shrugged, then followed maplepaw in the tunnels, hoping this one had something better to offer. Now that he thought about it, they could end up so far away, or into a creature's nest. The more he thought about it, the more he hated this place, even though it had so many advantages to know of such a place. Maybe they could even sneak into other clan's camp? That idea cheered him up. He brushed his whiskers on maplepaw's tail, making sure he didn't loose her, the faint glow of the gooey shroom helping a little bit. Just a little.

Maplepaw continued forwards into the darkness. It felt so much more vulnerable in the front of the two of them. The comforting presence of her friends whiskers against her tail and Willowpaw's scent filling the tunnel being present were also comforting. Coming to a tunnel that split she smudged the mushroom in the wall and continued onwards into further darkness. The shroom right up against her face made it difficult to see because everything was much darker.

mapledash
December 9th, 2016, 01:12 AM
Maplepaw continued forwards into the darkness. It felt so much more vulnerable in the front of the two of them. The comforting presence of her friends whiskers against her tail and Willowpaw's scent filling the tunnel being present were also comforting. Coming to a tunnel that split she smudged the mushroom in the wall and continued onwards into further darkness. The shroom right up against her face made it difficult to see because everything was much darker.

His friend maplepaw seemed to know what she was doing, she did exactly like he did on his previous run down the tunnel, going her own way, following her instinct, finding new places to explore. He trusted her to continue going on. He felt way more secure in the back, though if anything would be chasing them, he'd have to push her forward if he had to. Still better than backtracking in a linear closed space. He didn't like being in the dark so long, especialy not when his friend was in front of this cat-line, but he surely thanked starclan that for now, they encountered no troubles at all. He realised with a smirk that he carred for her like if she was a kit. Did she notice? I should really stop acting overprotective like this. he thought.

Brooklyn Trees
December 11th, 2016, 12:08 AM
His friend maplepaw seemed to know what she was doing, she did exactly like he did on his previous run down the tunnel, going her own way, following her instinct, finding new places to explore. He trusted her to continue going on. He felt way more secure in the back, though if anything would be chasing them, he'd have to push her forward if he had to. Still better than backtracking in a linear closed space. He didn't like being in the dark so long, especialy not when his friend was in front of this cat-line, but he surely thanked starclan that for now, they encountered no troubles at all. He realised with a smirk that he carred for her like if she was a kit. Did she notice? I should really stop acting overprotective like this. he thought.
Maplepaw continued forwards, glad for his presence. Maybe he would stop her before she walked headlong into anything if he could see better from behind, the shroom lighting up their surroundings rather than blinding them. She just hoped that he would if she began to walk into a wall. Another split in the path, another mark of the glowing blue shroom and a turn into another branch of the path.
"Whe' 'o 'ou 'ink 'is 'unne' 'ea's?" She mewed, struggling with the words through the stalk of the mushroom that she heald in her mouth to the point that they were no longer legible. She flicked an ear, maybe he could decipher it, if not she would put the mushroom down and try again, she didn't want to risk opening her mouth too much and swallowing some of the blue slime.

mapledash
December 11th, 2016, 01:23 AM
Maplepaw continued forwards, glad for his presence. Maybe he would stop her before she walked headlong into anything if he could see better from behind, the shroom lighting up their surroundings rather than blinding them. She just hoped that he would if she began to walk into a wall. Another split in the path, another mark of the glowing blue shroom and a turn into another branch of the path.
"Whe' 'o 'ou 'ink 'is 'unne' 'ea's?" She mewed, struggling with the words through the stalk of the mushroom that she heald in her mouth to the point that they were no longer legible. She flicked an ear, maybe he could decipher it, if not she would put the mushroom down and try again, she didn't want to risk opening her mouth too much and swallowing some of the blue slime.

Willowpaw managed to understand what her friend told him. She sure had that stuck between her teeth, wich was good, she wouldn't slurp the goo from the crown of the mushroom like that. "Personally, I hope it leads to other clans, or something like that. But I can't really know where it's going to go, that's why we explore, don't we?" he teased, walking patiently behind her. "You know the way back, do you?" he joked, they could obviously turn tail and go back if they wanted to leave, but she might not run in circle like he did last time.

Brooklyn Trees
December 13th, 2016, 07:06 PM
Willowpaw managed to understand what her friend told him. She sure had that stuck between her teeth, wich was good, she wouldn't slurp the goo from the crown of the mushroom like that. "Personally, I hope it leads to other clans, or something like that. But I can't really know where it's going to go, that's why we explore, don't we?" he teased, walking patiently behind her. "You know the way back, do you?" he joked, they could obviously turn tail and go back if they wanted to leave, but she might not run in circle like he did last time.

Mapledash rolled her eyes as a sign of laughter, even if he couldn't we it, because she was unable to speak much with the mushroom in her jaws. That's what they were carrying the mushroom for, wasn't it? To know which path lead back? If she needed to remember the turns then why on earth was she carrying a mushroom around with her? he may have been joking though she thought, the chances of which she wasn't too sure. She wasn't sure if she was annoyed by what he had joked about or not, but either way opted to remain silent. She wasn't going to snap at him, and annoyed didn't necessarily mean angry. It didn't generally mean angry for her, and wouldn't this time. She flicked an ear and continued onwards, grinning sideways off of the mushroom at this thought. Nah. She wasn't annoyed. Or if she had been than she I longer was.

mapledash
December 13th, 2016, 08:28 PM
Mapledash rolled her eyes as a sign of laughter, even if he couldn't we it, because she was unable to speak much with the mushroom in her jaws. That's what they were carrying the mushroom for, wasn't it? To know which path lead back? If she needed to remember the turns then why on earth was she carrying a mushroom around with her? he may have been joking though she thought, the chances of which she wasn't too sure. She wasn't sure if she was annoyed by what he had joked about or not, but either way opted to remain silent. She wasn't going to snap at him, and annoyed didn't necessarily mean angry. It didn't generally mean angry for her, and wouldn't this time. She flicked an ear and continued onwards, grinning sideways off of the mushroom at this thought. Nah. She wasn't annoyed. Or if she had been than she I longer was.

Willowpaw started to feel crushed by the everlasting darkness. His whiskers and nose his only way around, and it felt horrible. His pelt started to tingle and itch everywhere. "I think we'll be good for now maple... we'll just come back tomorow to go further. I'm really getting sick of not seeing anything for so long. Don't you?" He didn't want to sound scared, so he took an annoyed tone. Maybe this wasn't his best idea, he should just be honest about it, but he wanted to look though in front of her, and mostly everyone actualy. "Ready to head back?" he pressed on, hoping she wouldn't call him a coward or ask to continue.

Brooklyn Trees
December 13th, 2016, 08:38 PM
Willowpaw started to feel crushed by the everlasting darkness. His whiskers and nose his only way around, and it felt horrible. His pelt started to tingle and itch everywhere. "I think we'll be good for now maple... we'll just come back tomorow to go further. I'm really getting sick of not seeing anything for so long. Don't you?" He didn't want to sound scared, so he took an annoyed tone. Maybe this wasn't his best idea, he should just be honest about it, but he wanted to look though in front of her, and mostly everyone actualy. "Ready to head back?" he pressed on, hoping she wouldn't call him a coward or ask to continue.

Maplepaw hesitated, exploring here was sort of fun, but her eyes had. Shun to hurt from the bright glow of the shroom inches away from her eyes and complete darkness beyond. It felt sort of like an optical illusion and she didn't like it much, she was glad that he had brought up leaving though.
"Uh-huh" she mumbled around the stalk of the mushroom, slowing down slightly. She wasn't sure if they should leave the thing here or take it with them, the thing being the mushroom. They wouldn't have to dig out another if they wanted to continue next time. Since they were probably returning with it then she wondered if he wanted to lead or if she should, though she wasn't too excited about what an odd operation that would be in the tunnel here, so she stopped, turned around and set the mushroom down, waiting for him to either take it and continue back or leave it and continue back. She would pick it up again if he left it, but regardless she just didn't feel much like talking since her jaw was sore from being half open for the last while and the sans colored tabby stretches her jaw, feeling how weird it felt to have it be able to fully close and open again.

mapledash
December 13th, 2016, 09:07 PM
Maplepaw hesitated, exploring here was sort of fun, but her eyes had. Shun to hurt from the bright glow of the shroom inches away from her eyes and complete darkness beyond. It felt sort of like an optical illusion and she didn't like it much, she was glad that he had brought up leaving though.
"Uh-huh" she mumbled around the stalk of the mushroom, slowing down slightly. She wasn't sure if they should leave the thing here or take it with them, the thing being the mushroom. They wouldn't have to dig out another if they wanted to continue next time. Since they were probably returning with it then she wondered if he wanted to lead or if she should, though she wasn't too excited about what an odd operation that would be in the tunnel here, so she stopped, turned around and set the mushroom down, waiting for him to either take it and continue back or leave it and continue back. She would pick it up again if he left it, but regardless she just didn't feel much like talking since her jaw was sore from being half open for the last while and the sans colored tabby stretches her jaw, feeling how weird it felt to have it be able to fully close and open again.

Willowpaw felt relieved a bit at the thought of leaving this place. He gladly picked up the mushroom that she left him, probably from her jaw huring after so long of carrying it. He turned around and headed back to the surface, the spots in the wall were glowing efficiently to show the way back up. He had a great idea by doing this, it was definitely worth the trouble in the end. They finally ended up in the open space, the air getting colder from the outside air and snow. "We'll leave this here so we can use it again when we come back." he told his friend, dropping the mushroom down. He headed outside, getting ready for his eyes to burn once more from the bright light of the day, but surprisingly, it was almost sun set. They had spent almost the whole afternoon in there. "Well that surely took longer than expected. It was worth it though, right?" he turned and asked her, trying to get his eyes away from the ray of the sun blinding him. His eyes were half closed, but he could still see his friend's ginger pelt behind him.