PDA

View Full Version : Referral Contest

BEAR.
August 12th, 2017, 09:02 PM
http://i.imgur.com/SutiElg.gif
Hey guys!

In an attempt to introduce more folks to our community, the staff has concocted a little contest in the hopes of bringing in some more members!

How To Join
So the staff knows who intends on participating, just post something along the lines of "I'm in!" below.

What To Do
It's simple! Your job is to advertise Warrior Cats Online through whatever means possible-- making videos, respectfully posting in chat boxes and advertising threads on other sites, talking to friends offline, however you'd like! On the registration page, the recruit will see a ‘Referrer’ box where they need to input your username before completing the sign-up process. You should also tell us who you've recruited below!

It's okay if you don't know their names! While we ask you give us a list of people you've referred, it's not a requirement as it would be hard to track if you don't know people on a personal level. The staff have access to a list of how many referrals members have, and who put them as their referrer. For the purpose of this contest, the staff has saved a copy of the referrals done before this launched, so previous referrals won't count towards the final results.

Rules
For someone in your household to count towards your referrals, you must contact staff prior to the creation of their account to let us know your relationship to said user. Multi-accounting is not permitted at all on Warrior Cats Online, and violating our Terms of Service will result in action being taken against your account(s). If your friend is joining, they should register at their own place of residency.

New members that are referred should be active around the forums, with at least ten posts by the time the contest has concluded. Users below this number will not be counted.

Prizes
Active participants will receive a base number of 500 koins for joining in.
With each referral, you will automatically receive 25 koins, and will be granted 150 koins per user that joins at the end of the contest.

Additionally, the user with the most referrals will be given the choice between obtaining the Resurrection, Reincarnation, or the Power Card. The user in second place will be given the choice between obtaining the Resurrection or Reincarnation Card.

Deadline
The end date for the contest is September 1st @ 11:59 PM Eastern Time.

Good luck! :heartbounce:

Tundra
August 12th, 2017, 10:15 PM
Im in!

Sage
August 12th, 2017, 10:16 PM
I'm in!

Splash
August 12th, 2017, 10:23 PM
I'm in!
What happens if we get someone to join but they don't put anyone down as the one to refer them? Does it still count if we have their name?

ShiningFern
August 12th, 2017, 10:26 PM
I'm in.

Clover
August 12th, 2017, 10:34 PM
i'm up for it!

Lilac
August 12th, 2017, 11:07 PM
I'm in!

BEAR.
August 12th, 2017, 11:25 PM
I'm in!
What happens if we get someone to join but they don't put anyone down as the one to refer them? Does it still count if we have their name?

It wouldn't count-- you'd need to ask them to contact an admin to have your username added to their referral box.

Splash
August 12th, 2017, 11:26 PM
It wouldn't count-- you'd need to ask them to contact an admin to have your username added to their referral box.Ok, thanks.

Empress Of Evil
August 12th, 2017, 11:36 PM
I'm in!

Starfall
August 13th, 2017, 12:02 AM
I'm in :heartbounce:

jaymoon
August 13th, 2017, 12:57 AM
Im. In

NightWarrior4Life
August 13th, 2017, 01:13 AM
I'll have a go!

Dust
August 13th, 2017, 02:12 AM
I'm in!

Momotaro
August 13th, 2017, 02:50 AM
im in~

Crumbleless
August 13th, 2017, 05:13 AM
I'm in!

Mango
August 13th, 2017, 06:42 AM
I'm in! I really want a ressurection card and how's my free way! Also, could my friend register at my school so I could walk her through registration? Since it makes sense not my house.

Deerlie
August 13th, 2017, 10:04 AM
I'm in! :-)

Bandido
August 13th, 2017, 11:18 AM
I'm in~

Teggy
August 13th, 2017, 11:58 AM
I'm in :3

dino.
August 13th, 2017, 12:15 PM
I'm in!

oats
August 13th, 2017, 12:58 PM
I'm in!

Panic
August 13th, 2017, 01:20 PM
i'm in!

darkblazingstar
August 13th, 2017, 01:30 PM
Im in

Autumnblaze
August 13th, 2017, 02:01 PM
I'm in!

Socks
August 13th, 2017, 03:29 PM
I'm totally in!

Mousy
August 13th, 2017, 07:06 PM
I'm in!:bunny:

BEAR.
August 13th, 2017, 07:19 PM
I'm in! I really want a ressurection card and how's my free way! Also, could my friend register at my school so I could walk her through registration? Since it makes sense not my house.

It'd be better for her to do it at home! If she absolutely needs to do it at school, please give a staff member a heads up beforehand, and try to avoid accessing the site from school afterwards. When helping her register her account, make sure you don't get her account information, to protect her privacy and avoid the possibility of account sharing.

Mango
August 13th, 2017, 08:23 PM
It'd be better for her to do it at home! If she absolutely needs to do it at school, please give a staff member a heads up beforehand, and try to avoid accessing the site from school afterwards. When helping her register her account, make sure you don't get her account information, to protect her privacy and avoid the possibility of account sharing.
Right. I'd do it like helping her answer the secret like Blue______ code since she hasn't read any warriors books but she likes doing cats and giving her username ideas.

monfang
August 14th, 2017, 03:08 PM
I'm in!

Done advertised slot so far, I'm ready to make a win.

Best of luck to all

I have referred kuro (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2243)

Silhouettes
August 14th, 2017, 03:42 PM
I'm in!

Serendipity
August 14th, 2017, 05:23 PM
http://i.imgur.com/SutiElg.gif
Hey guys!

In an attempt to introduce more folks to our community, the staff has concocted a little contest in the hopes of bringing in some more members!

How To Join
So the staff knows who intends on participating, just post something along the lines of "I'm in!" below.

What To Do
It's simple! Your job is to advertise Warrior Cats Online through whatever means possible-- making videos, respectfully posting in chat boxes and advertising threads on other sites, talking to friends offline, however you'd like! On the registration page, the recruit will see a ‘Referrer’ box where they need to input your username before completing the sign-up process. You should also tell us who you've recruited below!

It's okay if you don't know their names! While we ask you give us a list of people you've referred, it's not a requirement as it would be hard to track if you don't know people on a personal level. The staff have access to a list of how many referrals members have, and who put them as their referrer. For the purpose of this contest, the staff has saved a copy of the referrals done before this launched, so previous referrals won't count towards the final results.

Rules
For someone in your household to count towards your referrals, you must contact staff prior to the creation of their account to let us know your relationship to said user. Multi-accounting is not permitted at all on Warrior Cats Online, and violating our Terms of Service will result in action being taken against your account(s). If your friend is joining, they should register at their own place of residency.

New members that are referred should be active around the forums, with at least ten posts by the time the contest has concluded. Users below this number will not be counted.

Prizes
Active participants will receive a base number of 500 koins for joining in.
With each referral, you will automatically receive 25 koins, and will be granted 150 koins per user that joins at the end of the contest.

Additionally, the user with the most referrals will be given the choice between obtaining the Resurrection, Reincarnation, or the Power Card. The user in second place will be given the choice between obtaining the Resurrection or Reincarnation Card.

Deadline
The end date for the contest is September 1st @ 11:59 PM Eastern Time.

Good luck! :heartbounce:
I'm in,
+ I've already reffered 2 people on here <3

KoiFishDream
August 14th, 2017, 07:23 PM
I'm In!

Foggy22
August 14th, 2017, 09:28 PM
I'm in!

Strobelight
August 15th, 2017, 02:07 AM
Im in!!

Bracken12
August 15th, 2017, 11:49 AM
YOU BET I"M IN!
i'm already telling everyone I know about this site, i talk to everyone on here as much as my friends!

spade
August 15th, 2017, 04:47 PM
I'm in!

Duskfeather
August 18th, 2017, 09:08 AM
I'm in!

Barnabas
August 19th, 2017, 02:25 AM
I'm in!

Static
August 26th, 2017, 11:55 PM
I'm in!

BEAR.
September 2nd, 2017, 01:18 AM
Hey guys!

The koins should've been distributed if you signed up and were marked as a referral.

As for the prizes, we have a tie between Empress Of Evil and Swiftheart!

You both get the choice being obtaining a Resurrection, Reincarnation, or the Power Card. When you've decided which one you'd like, privately message me.