PDA

View Full Version : saturns house

Static
August 12th, 2017, 10:22 AM
Saturn sat on the fence surrounding his house,looking at the moore up ahead.I'm going there someday.Joining the group of cats that live there.
Boba Fett

(Ask to join through PM or my profile)

Seraphon
August 12th, 2017, 11:50 AM
Saturn sat on the fence surrounding his house,looking at the moore up ahead.I'm going there someday.Joining the group of cats that live there.
Boba Fett

(Ask to join through PM or my profile)
Bubble padded around the twolegplace knowing he looked good, with his head and tail high he was confident and looking for attention. Then he spotted Saturn.

Static
August 12th, 2017, 11:56 AM
Bubble padded around the twolegplace knowing he looked good, with his head and tail high he was confident and looking for attention. Then he spotted Saturn.
Saturn looked down at bubble,jumping down Frome the fence."Hi bubble!What are you doing?" The young Tom asked.

Seraphon
August 12th, 2017, 11:57 AM
Saturn looked down at bubble,jumping down Frome the fence."Hi bubble!What are you doing?" The young Tom asked.
"What do you think?" He smirked and raised an eyebrow.

Static
August 12th, 2017, 12:00 PM
"What do you think?" He smirked and raised an eyebrow.
"Showing off?" Saturn asked.'Or looking for attention.' he silently added to himself.

Seraphon
August 12th, 2017, 12:01 PM
"Showing off?" Saturn asked.'Or looking for attention.' he silently added to himself.
Bubble chuckled,"possibly."

Static
August 12th, 2017, 12:07 PM
Bubble chuckled,"possibly."
Saturn stretched and sat down."I'll take that as a yes." He chuckled."So how has your twolegs been treating you?" He asked,trying to start a conversation.

Seraphon
August 12th, 2017, 12:10 PM
Saturn stretched and sat down."I'll take that as a yes." He chuckled."So how has your twolegs been treating you?" He asked,trying to start a conversation.
Bubble sat down as well,"Well, they're not giving me as much attention as I would like," he paused to lick his chest,"that's why I left my house to get more attention," he chuckled again.

Static
August 12th, 2017, 12:23 PM
Bubble sat down as well,"Well, they're not giving me as much attention as I would like," he paused to lick his chest,"that's why I left my house to get more attention," he chuckled again.
Saturn laughed."Mine locked me in the house for going to far away again.They lock me in at nights now." Saturn said.

Seraphon
August 12th, 2017, 12:35 PM
Saturn laughed."Mine locked me in the house for going to far away again.They lock me in at nights now." Saturn said.
"That must be rough," he mewed and licked his left paw.

Static
August 12th, 2017, 12:36 PM
"That must be rough," he mewed and licked his left paw.
He nodded."Mine aren't as nice as yours all the time." He said.

Seraphon
August 12th, 2017, 01:02 PM
He nodded."Mine aren't as nice as yours all the time." He said.
"I figured," he grinned.

Static
August 12th, 2017, 01:04 PM
"I figured," he grinned.
"So what do you want to do?" Saturn asked.He glanced at the moore.

Seraphon
August 12th, 2017, 01:08 PM
"So what do you want to do?" Saturn asked.He glanced at the moore.
"I was looking for attention," bubble got up.

Static
August 12th, 2017, 01:10 PM
"I was looking for attention," bubble got up.
Saturn looked disipointed."Do you want to maby walk around or something?" Saturn asked.

Seraphon
August 12th, 2017, 10:33 PM
Saturn looked disipointed."Do you want to maby walk around or something?" Saturn asked.
Bubble looked at him and purred,"I'll still be looking for attention"

Static
August 13th, 2017, 09:36 AM
Bubble looked at him and purred,"I'll still be looking for attention"
"Can I come with you then?" He asked.

Seraphon
August 13th, 2017, 09:40 AM
"Can I come with you then?" He asked.
"Sure!" He mewed calmly and shrugged.

Static
August 13th, 2017, 09:49 AM
"Sure!" He mewed calmly and shrugged.
Saturn smiled."Ok!Let's go then!" He said.

(We need more peeps.I have another charrie to)

Seraphon
August 13th, 2017, 09:59 AM
Saturn smiled."Ok!Let's go then!" He said.

(We need more peeps.I have another charrie to)
Bubble let Saturn lead the way.

(This is my only Kittypet XD)

Static
August 13th, 2017, 10:06 AM
Bubble let Saturn lead the way.

(This is my only Kittypet XD)
I have 2 kittypet and the other one is Saturn's sis)

He stopped at a white house."Hey angel!You in there?" He called,leaping onto the fence.A brown tabby shecatb walked out through the dog door,swing Saturn and bubble."Hey you to!What are you doing?" She asked,briskly walking up to them.

Seraphon
August 13th, 2017, 10:09 AM
I have 2 kittypet and the other one is Saturn's sis)

He stopped at a white house."Hey angel!You in there?" He called,leaping onto the fence.A brown tabby shecatb walked out through the dog door,swing Saturn and bubble."Hey you to!What are you doing?" She asked,briskly walking up to them.
Bubble smiled again,"what do you think?"

Static
August 13th, 2017, 10:21 AM
Bubble smiled again,"what do you think?"
"Hunting?" She asked.Saturn leaned toward bubble to wisker in his ear?."She is alwase hunting because she using fed very good food.It's wet and taste like mud.Sje think everyone around here hunts." He said quietly.

Seraphon
August 13th, 2017, 10:27 AM
"Hunting?" She asked.Saturn leaned toward bubble to wisker in his ear?."She is alwase hunting because she using fed very good food.It's wet and taste like mud.Sje think everyone around here hunts." He said quietly.
Bubble flicked his ear in aknowledgement. But then he shook his head and smiled patiently,"try again my dear."

Static
August 13th, 2017, 10:56 AM
Bubble flicked his ear in aknowledgement. But then he shook his head and smiled patiently,"try again my dear."
She looked at his glistening pelt and how well fed he was."Are you looking for attention?" She asked.

Seraphon
August 13th, 2017, 11:02 AM
She looked at his glistening pelt and how well fed he was."Are you looking for attention?" She asked.
He nodded and mewed politely,"of course! You know me," he smiled agin.

Static
August 13th, 2017, 11:16 AM
He nodded and mewed politely,"of course! You know me," he smiled agin.
She smiled."Your alwase by Saturn's house." She said.

Seraphon
August 13th, 2017, 11:19 AM
She smiled."Your alwase by Saturn's house." She said.
Bubble chucked,"maybe"

Static
August 13th, 2017, 11:24 AM
Bubble chucked,"maybe"
She yawned."Have you ever hunted?" She asked.Saturn nodded and waited for bubble to answer because he was curious.

Seraphon
August 13th, 2017, 11:27 AM
She yawned."Have you ever hunted?" She asked.Saturn nodded and waited for bubble to answer because he was curious.
Bubble shook his head, he never wanted to hunt.

Static
August 13th, 2017, 11:36 AM
Bubble shook his head, he never wanted to hunt.
She looked a little suprised."Why not?It taste alot better than the slop that the twolegs give us." She said.Saturn nodded his head in agreement, because the rabbits and mice he had tasted seemed to be bursting with rich flavors,while the kittypet food was tasteless or disgusting.

Seraphon
August 13th, 2017, 11:46 AM
She looked a little suprised."Why not?It taste alot better than the slop that the twolegs give us." She said.Saturn nodded his head in agreement, because the rabbits and mice he had tasted seemed to be bursting with rich flavors,while the kittypet food was tasteless or disgusting.
"I just don't want to damage my claws or ruin my fur," he whined.

Static
August 13th, 2017, 12:06 PM
"I just don't want to damage my claws or ruin my fur," he whined.
Saturn swiped his ears playfully,but had to reach because he was only 6 moons at most."You clean your fur if that happens mouse brain." He meowed.

Seraphon
August 13th, 2017, 12:09 PM
Saturn swiped his ears playfully,but had to reach because he was only 6 moons at most."You clean your fur if that happens mouse brain." He meowed.
"But what about my clawaws?" He whined.

Static
August 13th, 2017, 12:15 PM
"But what about my clawaws?" He whined.
She shrugged."I dunno."

Seraphon
August 13th, 2017, 12:20 PM
She shrugged."I dunno."
"See that's why I don't hunt! Humph," he started to walk away, again looking for attention.

Static
August 13th, 2017, 12:35 PM
"See that's why I don't hunt! Humph," he started to walk away, again looking for attention.
Saturn started trailing behind him."We can teach you ya know." He said.

Seraphon
August 13th, 2017, 12:36 PM
Saturn started trailing behind him."We can teach you ya know." He said.
"Will it give me more attention ?" He asked.

Static
August 13th, 2017, 12:39 PM
"Will it give me more attention ?" He asked.
"Erm...Frome other kittypet." Saturn said.

Seraphon
August 13th, 2017, 12:48 PM
"Erm...Frome other kittypet." Saturn said.
How?" He asked curiously.

Static
August 13th, 2017, 12:56 PM
How?" He asked curiously.
"They think it's cool when you can hunt and it makes you look strong." He said.Marsh jumped back over the fence to them so she could go to.

Seraphon
August 13th, 2017, 12:57 PM
"They think it's cool when you can hunt and it makes you look strong." He said.Marsh jumped back over the fence to them so she could go to.
"But my fur and claws will get all messed up," he mewed. They just didn't understand the importance of looking presentable.

Static
August 13th, 2017, 01:00 PM
"But my fur and claws will get all messed up," he mewed. They just didn't understand the importance of looking presentable.
"You can clean it when you are done like I said." Saturn said again.Marsh looked annoyed."Do you want to catch good food or not?" She asked.

(Angles is also called Marsh because that's where she normally goes)

Seraphon
August 13th, 2017, 01:08 PM
"You can clean it when you are done like I said." Saturn said again.Marsh looked annoyed."Do you want to catch good food or not?" She asked.

(Angles is also called Marsh because that's where she normally goes)
"But what about how I look while I'm hunting?" He asked.

Static
August 13th, 2017, 01:36 PM
"But what about how I look while I'm hunting?" He asked.
Saturn sighed."Ok.well go somewhere else." He said."So he can show off." Marsh muttered.

(Found someone else.I'll mention you at that person's house.)

Seraphon
August 13th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Saturn sighed."Ok.well go somewhere else." He said."So he can show off." Marsh muttered.

(Found someone else.I'll mention you at that person's house.)
"It's not showing off its looking for attention," he argued.

(Mkay!)