PDA

View Full Version : Waking up grimy and cold.

MossFire
August 12th, 2017, 01:07 AM
Mossfire rose up from under the hard shiny bin she'd bed under the night before. Some sour liquid that smelled of sickness was caked onto her belly and the long fur of her tail, which over the past week had begun to mat up.Sighing heavily she'd attempt to clean herself but only succeeding in making the liquid spread along her muzzle. Giving up she wonders the large patch of fenced in grass around the bin, hoping maybe a stray bird would land. Her belly grumbling loudly at the thought. She prodded it with her paw, grumbling to herself, "Hey now, nothing will even get close with you doing that."

Barnabas
August 12th, 2017, 01:16 AM
Mossfire rose up from under the hard shiny bin she'd bed under the night before. Some sour liquid that smelled of sickness was caked onto her belly and the long fur of her tail, which over the past week had begun to mat up.Sighing heavily she'd attempt to clean herself but only succeeding in making the liquid spread along her muzzle. Giving up she wonders the large patch of fenced in grass around the bin, hoping maybe a stray bird would land. Her belly grumbling loudly at the thought. She prodded it with her paw, grumbling to herself, "Hey now, nothing will even get close with you doing that."

Whispervoice walked into the clearing through the trees, scenting Mossfire. He looked at her with a partial smile, seeing and hearing that she was starving. "Hey you need help with the hunting. I used to belong to Windclan I know what I'm doing and I hate seeing a cat in need of some help." meowed Whispervoice in a soft tone, trying not to scare the she-cat.

MossFire
August 12th, 2017, 01:22 AM
Mossfire looked up sheepishly,being barely older than a year she didn't want to admit she needed help, though she wondered what Windclan was, but that could wait till later. "Honestly I could use more help getting this rotten stuff out of my fur, I'm sure I've scared every mouse within this area. If only you could outrun smells." She tried to laugh as she wrapped her tail around her paws and severely underweight belly.

Barnabas
August 12th, 2017, 01:29 AM
Mossfire looked up sheepishly,being barely older than a year she didn't want to admit she needed help, though she wondered what Windclan was, but that could wait till later. "Honestly I could use more help getting this rotten stuff out of my fur, I'm sure I've scared every mouse within this area. If only you could outrun smells." She tried to laugh as she wrapped her tail around her paws and severely underweight belly.

Whispervoice looked at her fur and then over by the bush. He ran over to it and instantly killed it in one single swipe of his claws. Running over to a tree, Whispervoice pulled off some moss. He ran back and collected some mouse bile. "This should be enough to get that stuff out of your fur. I saw a stream not far back. After your done you can wipe the smell out of your fur with the water. " meowed the Tom.

MossFire
August 12th, 2017, 01:33 AM
Mossfire nodded to him, extremely grateful for the help,and then remembering that she had completely forgotten her manners.
" I'm so sorry, thank you so much. Um, my name is Mossfire, its a pleasure to meet you," she started to clean herself with the mouse bile as she talked,
"you said you used to belong to Windclan? Who are they?"

Barnabas
August 12th, 2017, 01:37 AM
Mossfire nodded to him, extremely grateful for the help,and then remembering that she had completely forgotten her manners.
" I'm so sorry, thank you so much. Um, my name is Mossfire, its a pleasure to meet you," she started to clean herself with the mouse bile as she talked,
"you said you used to belong to Windclan? Who are they?"

Whispervoice dipped his head. "It's nothing. The names Whispervoice. Windclan is a clan. We are known for using the wind to our battle skills. I haven't been in that clan for many many moons. I couldn't possibly remember any of the clan stuff." Replied the Tom.

MossFire
August 12th, 2017, 01:41 AM
Purring she stood, even though the mouse bile stunk she could feel it unmatting her fur a bit. "Its a pleasure to meet you Whispervoice, but I must ask one more favor. Where is that stream?" She held her tail stiff and high so as not to let any of her fur drag while she walked with the bile stuck on her. "Perhaps on the way you could tell me how you came by such an interesting name? Did your mother name you that because you were a quiet kit?", ever curious as she was, she hated silence and would always be inquisitive as to why something was the way it was. Even when it came to names.

Barnabas
August 13th, 2017, 12:27 AM
Purring she stood, even though the mouse bile stunk she could feel it unmatting her fur a bit. "Its a pleasure to meet you Whispervoice, but I must ask one more favor. Where is that stream?" She held her tail stiff and high so as not to let any of her fur drag while she walked with the bile stuck on her. "Perhaps on the way you could tell me how you came by such an interesting name? Did your mother name you that because you were a quiet kit?", ever curious as she was, she hated silence and would always be inquisitive as to why something was the way it was. Even when it came to names.

Whispervoice lead Mossfire through the two-leg place to find the stream. "My mother gave me the prefix Whisper, because when I was younger and even now i don't talk very loud, because of my condition that i had during birth. The last part of my name is Voice, because the same thing and plus that's what the Windclan leader decided to call me for my full warrior name." replied Whispervoice in his low soft voice. The tom looked at Mossfire, lost in thought. "why is your name Mossfire if your not in a clan?" He asked, coming out of his thoughts.

MossFire
August 13th, 2017, 12:45 AM
"My mother named me this when I was a kit, she spoke of groups of cats and how some of her family had gone to join them in the place with high rock walls, she said it was to honor them, since she missed them so much and hadn't seen them since..." Mossfire's ears dropped as she washed herself in the shallows of the stream. " She didn't talk about it much after that though, just a couple stories that I can barely remember." She'd look up at the tom, wrapping her tail around herself, and bringing back a happy look to her face. "I like your name it suits you, and thank you for all you help,
I suppose you'll leave now?" Something in her mew suggested she didn't want to be alone again. Another long day was looming ahead and she hated silence.

Barnabas
August 13th, 2017, 12:51 AM
"My mother named me this when I was a kit, she spoke of groups of cats and how some of her family had gone to join them in the place with high rock walls, she said it was to honor them, since she missed them so much and hadn't seen them since..." Mossfire's ears dropped as she washed herself in the shallows of the stream. " She didn't talk about it much after that though, just a couple stories that I can barely remember." She'd look up at the tom, wrapping her tail around herself, and bringing back a happy look to her face. "I like your name it suits you, and thank you for all you help,
I suppose you'll leave now?" Something in her mew suggested she didn't want to be alone again. Another long day was looming ahead and she hated silence.

Whispervoice shrugged his shoulders with a sigh. "Well i was hoping to find a cat to travel with, but if you want me to leave I can. I have no where to go, but this place," replied the former warrior "Is it okay if i hang out with you for a while longer. maybe like a couple of days or so. we could help one another." Whispervoice looked at Mossfire in hope that she would allow him to stay. Where could he possibly go. Two-legs had chased him out of his territory and then a pack of wild dogs tried to kill him a few days back.

MossFire
August 13th, 2017, 01:06 AM
She purred loudly as she quickly stood, " I would love to travel with you! especially if it means getting out of this dump, maybe you could tell me some stories along the way!" Mossfire was always one for a good adventure as long as it didn't involve more grabby hands of two-leg kits and angry grown two-legs. "where are you hea-", her words were cut off by the whale song that seemed to be coming from her stomach. She laughed at herself.

jaymoon
August 13th, 2017, 01:31 AM
Is this privet and can I join and does it has to be a cat from the clans that got kicked out))

MossFire
August 13th, 2017, 01:32 AM
((Nope not private at all and nope, hope on in!))

jaymoon
August 13th, 2017, 01:38 AM
Kiki a kitty pet running away from home walked by the other cats and went over. To them "hey are you. Running away from your housefolk to can you get this collar off me" she said sitting by them and gulping for air after running so.much and talking quickly

MossFire
August 13th, 2017, 01:44 AM
Startled by the kitty-pet but quickly flattening her fur, Mossfire calmly approached her. "Alright, while I'm doing that why not sit down and have a breath or two. We aren't running, just a couple of travelers passing through, now lets see here...". She'd doing a quickly circle around the cat eyeing the collar before slowly dipping her head to try and bite through the cheap plastic material. After a couple hard chomps and her teeth aching the collar fell away. " Why are you running anyway?"

jaymoon
August 13th, 2017, 02:16 AM
Startled by the kitty-pet but quickly flattening her fur, Mossfire calmly approached her. "Alright, while I'm doing that why not sit down and have a breath or two. We aren't running, just a couple of travelers passing through, now lets see here...". She'd doing a quickly circle around the cat eyeing the collar before slowly dipping her head to try and bite through the cheap plastic material. After a couple hard chomps and her teeth aching the collar fell away. " Why are you running anyway?" after a few deep breaths she said "they where going to take me to the. Vet to get put down for some reson"

MossFire
August 16th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Mossfire shook her head, not really knowing what a vet was but it still sounded bad either way, "I'm so sorry, well either way you're safe now".

Barnabas
August 18th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Whispervoice looked at the new comer. "The vet? What's the vet?" asked Whispervoice with a tilt of his head. What on earth is the vet. Must be some kittypet thing. The former Windclan tom looked at the kittypet then at Mossfire