PDA

View Full Version : The sanctuary.

Caligo Everton
November 14th, 2016, 02:09 PM
There is a place in New York where angels and demons run free... well not exactly free. The demons are forced to obey the angels and put in cages if you don't. The humans built this sanctuary after the demon war (see my other rp in hiding.) There is a fallen angle. One worse then the rest who will bring chaos on the world. Her name is holly. With you join her side or fight with the angels and humans. So who will you chose. Good or evil. "Hello darling." Holly said to her pet angel. She tilted her head smiling demonicly. She knew it was illegal to torture a angle but she needed a pass time. "Wake up" she barked. -a little look at holly. (Btw holly is my character.)

Name:
Age(13+):
Powers:
Angel, demon, hybrid, human:
Personality:
Sexuality:
Love Interest:
Backstory:
Rp example:
Activity 0-10:

Name: Holly Finwick
Age(13+): 16
Looks(human,demon, and any other.): demon: https://dncache-mauganscorp.netdna-ssl.com/thumbseg/603/603645-bigthumbnail.jpg human:http://i.stack.imgur.com/GvH3t.jpg
Powers: dark magic, shift shaping into objects people angels demons even animals, super strong.
Angel, demon, hybrid, human: demon.
Personality: TBRPed. (See sample)
Sexuality: no preference
Love Interest: none... yet
Backstory:Lucifer and caligos daughter.
Rp sample: see sample
Activity 0-10: 9

:blue:
November 14th, 2016, 03:08 PM
Name: Mitchell // Demina // Amercia
Age(13+): 17 // 16 // 16
Demon, Angel, Hybrid or Human?: Demon // Hybrid // Angel
Looks(human,demon, and any other): Um...give me a min here XD
Powers: Summoning fire and summoning nightmares and horrible images // Inflicting pain and sickness on others // Healing others as well as making baracades
Personality: TBRP // TBRP // TBRP
Sexuality: No preference // No preference // No preference
Love Interest: Open // Open // Open
Backstory: Is this a must-do?
Rp example: Artemis grasped her hand over her ear, pain surging through her ear, she didn't even bother to know what was happening, she just shuffled back to the black dorm, struggling to find bandages in her somewhat messy room, cursing under her breath, blood leaking over her fingers, her eyes filled with pain
Activity 0-10: Pretty much 9, except for school hours and when I'm sleeping

November 14th, 2016, 03:19 PM
(( HAHA PICTURES ))

Mitchell-
Human: http://data.whicdn.com/images/181513195/superthumb.jpg
Demon: http://data.whicdn.com/images/31677284/large.jpg
------
Demina-
Human: http://pm1.narvii.com/5704/1654c69b613435f7126b241f503170ae480e070f_hq.jpg ((Just without the weapon-wing-things))
Demon: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-06FpqOdR2DU/UXmrBm9hW9I/AAAAAAAAAP8/ev2EahlTcfU/s1600/Anime+Gothic+Lolita+Girls+069.jpg
------
Amercia-
Human: http://img03.deviantart.net/25be/i/2016/150/5/6/cute_anime_girl___wallpaper_by_lelitaa-da4b04j.png
Angel: http://data.whicdn.com/images/141674987/superthumb.jpg

Caligo Everton
November 14th, 2016, 03:28 PM
Oops forgot this. Are they human angle or demon kinda got a jist from the pics. lol. (Accepted) I'll add it to the forum)

November 14th, 2016, 03:31 PM
(( 'Kay, I adjusted my form ))

Caligo Everton
November 14th, 2016, 03:37 PM
Cool))

Tigressy
November 14th, 2016, 03:37 PM
Name: Tigressy
Age(13+): 13 years old
Looks(human,demon, and any other): Furry, a tigress
Powers: Fangs, claws, tiger fury, night vision
Personality: Big, strong, corajous, wild
Rp example: Tigressy walked into the dark forest, with purple eyes glowing in the darkness, she's hunting and searching for anything.
Activity 0-10: 10, if I'm online

Caligo Everton
November 14th, 2016, 03:38 PM
^^^^look at posts above tiger. Other then that accepted))

November 14th, 2016, 03:41 PM
(( So are we going to wait for a few more people until we start or...? ))

Caligo Everton
November 14th, 2016, 03:42 PM
(Few more people. I'm stalking my friends and some of them are making forums. I'll be on and off for large periods. Just rp without me and I'll fit my way into the rp. )

November 14th, 2016, 03:43 PM
(( 'Kay then XD ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 03:45 PM
I'm here!!)
Sasuke wolf
Male
Human: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQtft10XCxQ/VmPhuyPBr7I/AAAAAAAAfto/wls0Sm4IpTE/w426-h568/Sexy%2Banime%2Bvampire%2Bguy%2Bblack%2Bhair%2Bhot% 2Bguy.jpg
Demon: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/23/89/4d/23894d7c034e290ef94430ed5ded98ad.jpg
Wolf beast http://img12.deviantart.net/4dbf/i/2014/073/6/f/werewolf_vinfor_by_kuzinskiy-d7a4uwx.jpg
hellhound http://orig02.deviantart.net/79de/f/2013/047/6/4/hellhound_on_a_leash__by_heliacwolf-d5v4lae.png
Able to control shadows and change into demon like animals the pictures I've shown you are just a few examples of what he can change into
Demon wolf hybrid
TBRP'D
Bisexual
Open
Never knew his father and is a feared demon pet in the hands of a angel is well known for killing his masters and has the scars to prove it he awaits for a master or leader worthy of taming him
Sasukes eyes glowed within the darkness of his cage, all he can hear was his own heart beat which calmed him. He looks down at his bloodly hands and laughs coldly as he says in his dark husky voice " when will it end?"
About a 8 because I have work and school but when I don't work and have no school about a 9

Caligo Everton
November 14th, 2016, 03:46 PM
(Omg so excited for this. In hiding died and I'm going to insert some things like a note from caligo or the wings of caligos sister on hollys wall :))

Caligo Everton
November 14th, 2016, 03:46 PM
(FRICKING ACCEPTED)

November 14th, 2016, 03:47 PM
(( Bajeesus Holly you got frickn' excited XD ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 03:48 PM
Yes!!!!!!! Do you want me to rp as lucifer again or is he dead now?)

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 03:48 PM
Name: Mason
Age(13+): 19
Looks(human,demon, and any other): *looks are coming*
Powers: Flight, healing, electricity, fire and wind
Angel, demon, hybrid, human: Angel
Personality: TBRPD
Sexuality: Bisexual
Love Interest: sure
Backstory: will reveal later in the rp
Rp example: Mason slowly walked down the streets, his wings folded against his back. His eyes glinted in the early morning sunlight and he tightened the coat around him to stay warm. His feathers rustled in the cool breeze and he sighed, a cloud of warm air escaping his mouth. Mason looked around, watching out for Demons.
Activity 0-10: 8-10

November 14th, 2016, 03:50 PM
(( Frudge I can see myself ditching this RP by tonight, there's gonna be 50 pages when I wake up Tomorrow isn't there ))

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 03:51 PM
Name: Mason
Age(13+): 19
Looks(human,demon, and any other): *looks are coming*
Powers: Flight, healing, electricity, fire and wind
Personality: TBRPD
Love Interest: sure
Backstory: will reveal later in the rp
Rp example: Mason slowly walked down the streets, his wings folded against his back. His eyes glinted in the early morning sunlight and he tightened the coat around him to stay warm. His feathers rustled in the cool breeze and he sighed, a cloud of warm air escaping his mouth. Mason looked around, watching out for Demons.
Activity 0-10: 8-10

https://goo.gl/images/gIZ89k

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 03:51 PM
Name: Jasmine
Age(13+):20
Looks(human,demon, and any other):
Human- brown skin, shoulder length black hair, dark brown eyes, plain clothes
Wolf form- dark brown fur with brown paw, ears and muzzle, dark brown eyes with green around pupil
Powers: Summoning and controlling ice
Angel, demon, hybrid, human: Werewolf
Personality: quiet ,observant ,friendly, outspoken
Sexuality: Lesbian
Love Interest: Open
Backstory: None
Rp example: Jasmine growled as feathers and blood fell from her mouth. These angels didn't give up even when she killed a few of them. One of them charged at her as she summoned ice in front of her. The ice stabbed the angel as Jasmine lunged for the others.
Activity 0-10: 8

aleka!
November 14th, 2016, 03:54 PM
Name: Belle
Age(13+): 13 years
Looks(human, demon and other): human;; https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/06/a2/91/06a291f5c426a537a62b8d0a2aa4d6f5.jpg Demon;; Err, she's an angel, is this needed? Other;; (using this for angel form) https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/0b/7d/97/0b7d97576a2fd636033adeee95de152f.jpg
Powers: Shape-Shifting
Angel, Demond, hybrid or human: Angel
Personality: TBRP'ed
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Love interest: open
Backstory: Lemme think of it...
RP example: Belle had her chest tucked to her knees, her hands covering her face. She didn't care that her hair fell to nearly engulf her hands. Wiping up another sob, she bit her lip before standing up, wiping her nose and eyes clear.
Activity 0-10: About 6/10 on weekdays, 9/10 on weekends

Hallowed Echo
November 14th, 2016, 04:55 PM
Name: Jesse
Age(13+): 17
Looks(human,demon, and any other): Human: Black hair with blue eyes. He wears red and black flannel shirt with jeans and boots.
Angel: Same as human looks except wings are black with white tips.
Powers: Summoning and controlling water and animals.
Personality: TBRP'd
Backstory: Lab experiment that went south and Jesse escaped with a deep hatred for humans
Rp example: Jesse loved the feeling of the wind in his face. He soared through the clouds before diving down to see how the demons where doing. He wasn't going to attack a demon, a human on the other hand he wouldn't mind attacking.
Activity 0-10: 5 (10 pm WCO I get off. Not as active throughout the day due to school.)

Caligo Everton
November 14th, 2016, 05:16 PM
Yes!!!!!!! Do you want me to rp as lucifer again or is he dead now?)

Maybe there locked up together???? :o)

Caligo Everton
November 14th, 2016, 05:17 PM
(All accepted)(let's start)(might be inactive for two hours.)

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 05:27 PM
Jasmine woke up to sunlight in her apartment. She yawned opening the curtains to the city. Living next to central park was great but she hated the sounds the traffic made. She walked to the kitchen and turned on the TV.

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 05:47 PM
Sure ;3)

Teggy
November 14th, 2016, 05:48 PM
Name: Skylar Thrace// Travis Thrace
Age(13+): 17 // 17
Human: data.whicdn.com/images/106528689/original.jpg
Demon form Skye: ://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/2e/0b/3f/2e0b3f4ba0be8a564d54ef75f50e1a07.jpg
Demon form for Travis: ://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e1/e7/dc/e1e7dc0388ad1b24ae3d0fd64bf3c2f2.jpg
Powers: Skye controls ice and Travis controls fire
Angel, demon, hybrid, human: Demon and demon
Personality: the two get I to trouble a lot and are mysterious.
Sexuality: strait // strait
Love Interest: Both open
Backstory: the two were amazing hackers. They still hack sometimes but not much. They where taken by some ppl and were forced to do things (can't think of a good backstory)
Rp example: do I have to

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 05:50 PM
Yeah!! ) Sasuke was sleeping in his cage his pitch black hair moved with the wind as he slept he was wearing a torn shirt and some old brown jeans

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 06:23 PM
Mason sighed, sitting in his chair and staring at Sasuke. He hadn't prepared a nice breakfast for him, still warm, and was waiting for him to wake up. His breakfast consisted of eggs with pepper sprinkled on top, crispy, yet chewy bacon, and some toast with jelly. Mason also was thinking about getting Sasuke a better cage with some blankets and pillows. He wasn't a cruel beast, unlike some people.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 06:27 PM
Sasuke wakes up slowly and yawns loudly he sees mason staring at him " ..... good morning my lord " he says smelling something good he looks down to see a tray of food and begins to sit down in front of it he looks at mason " may I ?"

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 06:30 PM
Mason nodded and smiled softly. "Of course." He nudged the tray towards Sasuke, then walked out of the room to go get the blankets and pillows, as well as the larger cage. It was a surprise for Sasuke, for being a good, obedient and trustworthy demon.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 06:35 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he changes into a hellhound as he begins to eat the food like a dog eating quickly as mason walked out of the room once done Sasuke begins to lick his paws and jaws in a cute way

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 06:36 PM
Jasmine listen to the news as she fixed her food. Hearing her phone ring she picked it up as she grabbed her food,"Hello?"(open to anyone)

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 06:51 PM
Mason walked back in, dragging a much larger cage filled with pillows and blankets. "I got you a bigger cage with some luxury items inside for all of your good work." He smiled and set it next to Sasuke's old cage, then opened the doors and motioned for him to go inside and check it out. Mason pulley out the tray, smiling at the way he licked his paws.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 06:53 PM
Sasuke was hesitant at first as he steps out a bit watching mason as he smells the new cage a bit before walking in slowly and carefully he smells the pillows a bit as he begins to walk in circles a bit before laying down

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 07:05 PM
Mason smiled more, then shut the door and took the other cage out. "Your welcome. Do you need anything before training?" He folded his wings tight against his back, then looked back down at Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 07:08 PM
Sasuke changes into his human form and shakes his head " I'm fine .... thank you " he says in his husky calm voice

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 07:16 PM
Mason sat down in a chair, looking like he was getting comfortable. "Sasuke... do you mind telling me why you are always so cautious?" He asked, tilting his head a little.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 07:18 PM
Sasuke looks away " usually when someone...does something nice they only end up beating me or make me do something I don't want to do .... forgive me if I'm ...too cautious I just can't help it " he says looking at the floor

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 07:27 PM
Mason frowned. "Don't worry, Sasuke. I'll nurture you back to health. I might as well not train you for now if you're this weak. I promise that I won't hurt you. I'm an angel. I can heal." He smiled kindly and squatted down next to the cage, looking at Sasuke. "You're forgiven. I wouldn't hurt you."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 07:31 PM
Sasuke nods slowly " no need I'm much stronger than you know..... and I'm healthy as I can be so you don't have to heal me " he says jumping a bit as he sat next to him outside of the cage. With wide eyes he looks away

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 07:48 PM
Mason sighed. "Alright, Sasuke. Remember, you can tell me anything. I won't judge you. I can get you anything if you want, as well." He then stood up and left. "Just say my name."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 07:53 PM
Sasuke nods slowly " as you wish...mason " he says calmly as he pushes some pillows out of the way so they were away from him as he lays down and just waits for mason to give him a order or anything really

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 07:54 PM
Hanging up the call Jasmine sat and flipped the channels. She wondered who tried to call her.

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 08:11 PM
Mason sighed and sat down on his couch, thinking about what he should do. After a few minutes of thinking, he pulled together a drink with some of his healing powers in it. He went back in and handed the drink to Sasuke. "Here. Drink some of this. It'll make you feel better, I promise. Then we can go outside and train."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 08:13 PM
Sasuke looks at it and reaches out for it touching masons hand as he gets to drink and begins to drink it quickly almost desperately once done he hands the cup back to mason " .... thanks " he says looking away though he was blushing a bit

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 08:25 PM
Mason smiled and took the cup back, noticing his blush and laughing quietly. "Would you like some more, or are you alright?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 08:31 PM
Sasuke shakes his head " I'm alright..thanks it was good " he says still looking away

Caligo Everton
November 14th, 2016, 08:34 PM
Holly walked along the cages tracing her hand over the rusted bars. She came across a large metal door with about fifty locks. She brushed her hand over it. Her parents suffered the torture of hunger that they could never die from. Holly continued walking. She stopped and watched sasuke with his master. She liked to talk to him sometimes. "well your a bundle of happiness." Caligo growled to Lucifer. "That dam naruto." She growled. "I hope sasukes in good hands." She muttered to herself remembering the last time she and luci had purely evil bliss. It was the middle of the war she stood over Charlie and ran her sword through her. She was then grabbed by jaz. She killed her to. In the flurry she hadn't seen the hellhound avenging his friends.
(Omg this is going to be fun. XD)

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 08:39 PM
Mason felt horrible for Sasuke. He nodded, then opened the door of the cage, shut and locked it, then moved towards Sasuke and hugged him softly. "I know you've ha it bad... just know that it's in the past, and your here now. Would you rather sleep in this cage or with me in my bed?" He asked, his eyes softening.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 08:40 PM
Lucifer laughs softly " how mean my love and don't worry he's in good hands I made sure of it besides Sasuke is broken so we have no need for him and Naruto is dead killed by Sasuke at least that's what we think " he says laughing in a creepy way

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 08:42 PM
Mason felt horrible for Sasuke. He nodded, then opened the door of the cage, shut and locked it, then moved towards Sasuke and hugged him softly. "I know you've ha it bad... just know that it's in the past, and your here now. Would you rather sleep in this cage or with me in my bed?" He asked, his eyes softening.
Sasuke eyes widen as he just sits there and let's mason hug him " ...." he hesitates a bit before hugging him back " ... I don't mind either way my ...I mean mason " he says with glowing eyes and a bit of a blush on his face

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 08:44 PM
Jasmine was still watching TV. She got up going to the kitchen with an empty plate leaving her phone on the couch.

Caligo Everton
November 14th, 2016, 08:47 PM
"Sasuke?" Holly whispered. She looked beautiful her platinum hair cascading over her shoulders. caligo grunted in response.

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 08:47 PM
Mason smiled and let go. "Alright. Time for training. Flight training." He opened up the cage door and allowed Sasuke out. "C'mon. Let's head outside." He smiled more and moved towards the door.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 08:51 PM
Sasuke Lucifer laughs softly " still mad at me ?"
Sasuke hears someone say his name and looks around to see holly his red eyes glowed as he just looks away feeling guilt as he looks at mason " as you wish " he says turning his back to holly as he follows mason

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 08:57 PM
Mason spread his wings and flew into the air, waiting for Sasuke. "First is maneuvering, where you just fly through the hoops at a fast speed. Next is agaility, to see how long you can fly, and then there's speed and dodging. I will throw stones at you, and you must dodge them. The speed test is a race against me." He instructed, flapping his powerful wings harder.

Caligo Everton
November 14th, 2016, 08:58 PM
Sasuke Lucifer laughs softly " still mad at me ?"
Sasuke hears someone say his name and looks around to see holly his red eyes glowed as he just looks away feeling guilt as he looks at mason " as you wish " he says turning his back to holly as he follows mason

Holly growled knowing she had some sway with mason. "Hey." She said in her most angelic voice as she caught up with them. She jumped up flying up to them her black wings covering the sun. "I'm not mad at you. I'm mad that we are in here." She growled the kissed luci. "See. Is my kiss any different." She mewed.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 09:15 PM
Sasuke watches them and steps back a bit " ... um forgive me but I ..I can't fly " he looks down " I can't fly like this...they ripped off my wings I must..change into a monster in order to fly ..do you want me to change into something else "
Lucifer laughs softly " just as spicy as our first kiss "

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 09:19 PM
Mason glanced at Holly, then waved her off. "Not now, I'm busy." He glared at her, knowing fully well who she was and what she was capable of.

(It'd be epic if they got in a fight and Mason got impaled, but he continued fighting until he passed out.)

Caligo Everton
November 14th, 2016, 09:23 PM
Hollys eyes turned dark and her voice demonic. "I'm going to talk to sasuke." She growled darkness surrounding them. Her dark wings with slowly formed a few dark red ones.

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 09:23 PM
After washing her plate Jasmine put on a shirt with a leather jacket and black jeans. She grabbed her bag and phone before leaving her apartment.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 09:29 PM
Sasuke eyes widen as he sees the darkness his heart begins to beat fast as he covers his mouth feeling sick the darkness reminded him too much of when they punished him and ...broke him he tried to step away from the darkness eventually had his back against the wall he was breathing heavily and shaking badly as he saw it getting closer and closer to him

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 09:31 PM
Mason looked at Sasuke, then flew towards him and stood in front of him. "No, you're not. He's going to be safe with me." Mason began repelling the darkness with his light as he spread his wings open, protecting Sasuke.

Teggy
November 15th, 2016, 07:28 AM
Demon form Skye: ://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/2e/0b/3f/2e0b3f4ba0be8a564d54ef75f50e1a07.jpg
Demon form for Travis: ://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e1/e7/dc/e1e7dc0388ad1b24ae3d0fd64bf3c2f2.jpg
Backstory: the two were amazing hackers. They still hack sometimes but not much. They where taken by some ppl and were forced to do things (can't think of a good backstory)
realized my links didint work... ill post them in a minute)

Bram246
November 15th, 2016, 07:35 AM
Jasmine walked out of her apartment building into the busy sidewalk. Trying to avoid bumping into anyone she stayed near the buildings. Arriving at fountain Jasmine sat on a bench. She saw some kids running around the fountain as she checked her phone.

Teggy
November 15th, 2016, 07:47 AM
realized my links didint work... ill post them in a minute)
The twins human form : https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwdp0VPhIxuHltNkJTXGj4c6mZewCQD OZY1l9pRJqHzBsNlmw_
Travis demon form: http://s546.photobucket.com/user/QueenofBoos/media/Anime/AnimeGuy.jpg.html
Skye demon form: http://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w673/magic_bubbles/demon_zps051c6ff0.jpg

Caligo Everton
November 15th, 2016, 09:13 PM
Mason looked at Sasuke, then flew towards him and stood in front of him. "No, you're not. He's going to be safe with me." Mason began repelling the darkness with his light as he spread his wings open, protecting Sasuke.

Holly growled keeping her darling form. "A message from caligo. Soon you will face them. A perfectly evil match. You will have to choose a side. A master. Who will you fight for sasuke who will you choose?" She said her voice merging with her mothers.
Caligo kissed him passionately. She stopped feeling her daughters pull suddenly she knew what she knew felt what she felt and began to speak through her. She closed her eyes then opened the. They were glowing black.

(Lets say this happens a lot. ;))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 15th, 2016, 10:57 PM
Sasuke eyes widen as he covers his mouth feeling sick again though within him a darkness begins to pull on his mind as if ordering him the answer but in the same time his heart beats fast in anger and a protective feeling over mason. Sasuke eyes glowed madly as he held his head his eyes widen and shakily as he begins to speak in a shaking voice " I don't know.... I just don't know you guys left me and now I'm broken... I still feel the pain of that night I still feel..fear I just don't know "

Poppyfrost
November 16th, 2016, 07:18 AM
Mason turned around and hugged Sasuke, trying to comfort him. He still hadn't his wings spread, repelling darkness with light. Holding Sasuke close, he closed his eyes and sighed. "It's okay, Sasuke. I can choose for you. I'll protect you. I'll take care of you." He promised, opening his eyes once more, which were glowing. When he turned his head to look at Holly, he narrowed his eyes. "Neither. Now leave us in peace, you monster!" He demanded, the light growing stronger and stronger and pushing her away.

Teggy
November 16th, 2016, 07:21 AM
was i ever accepted

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 16th, 2016, 08:23 AM
YEs :3 ) Sasuke just let's mason hug him and eventually puts his head on masons shoulder as he slowly begins to hold him close as well although around his feet his shadow begins to change a bit into something deadly

Teggy
November 16th, 2016, 08:59 AM
(ok) Travis had Skye on his shoulders as she took pictures of there surroundings.
"Are you done yet!" Travis said immpatiently.
"Nope!" Skye said patting his head.

Bram246
November 16th, 2016, 09:11 AM
Jasmine looked at a human selling hotdogs. She stared wanting the whole cart of hotdogs and the human but she sighed knowing she couldn't do that in the city. She got up from the bench and ordered two hotdogs.

Teggy
November 16th, 2016, 09:16 AM
Travis groaned.
"Your heavy!" he complained. Skye rammed her elbow on his head.
"ow! What the hell Skye!" Travis yelled rubbing his head.
"Saying im heavy means your calling me fat!" she yelled.
"Ok ok im sorry!'' Travis said

Caligo Everton
November 16th, 2016, 01:48 PM
holly smiled a devilish smile as she watched sasuke. caligo growled through holly. "we didnt leave you sasuke. we were taken from you." she screeched. holly shifted to her black phoenix form and let out a loud screech then went back to her normal demon form. "coward." she hissed. "find her and break her out then maybe she'll forgive you." she yelled as guards dragged her away for a two day detention. they flung her into a cell with two young lovers. "oh great." she huffed.
caligo stared at holly eyes wide in wonder. "hello darling." she hissed.

Poppyfrost
November 16th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Mason glanced at the shadows, then continued spreading his wings and radiating light from them. "It's okay, you're safe.." he whispered, looking back at Holly with narrowed eyes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 16th, 2016, 08:02 PM
Sasuke growls softly as he hears her once her voice was gone as he looks at mason " .. why save me I'm just a wolf a mutt who is a coward why save me I'm just a slave a ..." his eyes widen a bit as he growls softly " a wingless coward "

Poppyfrost
November 16th, 2016, 09:04 PM
Mason frowned and looked at Sasuke, tilting his head up in his hands. "You are none of those things. You are a survivor. A loyal dog. You're mine, and nobody else's, and I won't let anyone hurt you or take you away from me.... and so help me , if they do, they will not forget what I do to them.." he growled softly, his eyes flashing. "Now, let's head inside." He grabbed Sasuke's wrist and pulled him inside, where it was safe.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 16th, 2016, 09:11 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed softly as he follows mason. The shadows followed Sasuke as he looks away part of him wanting to jump on mason and end him while a other part wanted to...hug and kiss mason. He grabs his head growling softly in pain he just didn't know what was best or what was bad

Poppyfrost
November 16th, 2016, 09:23 PM
Mason sat down on the couch and sighed, looking at Sasuke. "You wanna sit next to me, or by yourself?" He asked, a small blush on his cheeks.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 16th, 2016, 09:24 PM
Sasuke sits by him " sitting next to you is nice " he says smiling a rare smile at him

Poppyfrost
November 16th, 2016, 09:29 PM
Mason grinned, his wings shifting. He turned on the TV and the lights lowered. During the show, he continued stealing glances at Sasuke, blushing and biting his lip.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 16th, 2016, 09:33 PM
Sasuke just looks at mason with glowing eyes he smiles as he catches masons eye here and there and waves whenever mason turns to look at him he holds masons hand

Poppyfrost
November 16th, 2016, 09:40 PM
Mason blushed and smiled, looking back up at the TV screen, paying attention to the show. He thought more about Sasuke and his wings rustled again.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 16th, 2016, 09:49 PM
Sasuke held masons hand and kisses it " forgive me for asking this mind looking at me for a bit "

Poppyfrost
November 16th, 2016, 09:54 PM
Mason blushed and looked at Sasuke, his eyes glowing softly in the dark. "No, why?" He whispered, still holding his hand.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 16th, 2016, 10:00 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he begins to touch masons cheek still looking into his eyes his heart begins to beat fast as he looks into masons eyes he looks down a bit to look at his lips which looked so soft and sweet to him he stares at mason for a bit without saying anything as he says under his breath " screw it " he begins to lean in saying " you can punish me later for this " he says as he begins to kiss masons lips

Poppyfrost
November 16th, 2016, 10:07 PM
Mason's eyes widened and his wings shot out as Sasuke kissed him. He wanted to run away, but then again, he wanted to stay and kiss him. His lust side overtook him and he slowly kissed him back, closing his eyes and relaxing.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 16th, 2016, 10:22 PM
Sasuke begins to lay mason down on the couch still kissing him eventually starting a make out session with him he kept this going until they needed air he stops the kiss breathing heavily his face flushed as his eyes glowed madly looking down at mason " .... that was ..."

Poppyfrost
November 16th, 2016, 10:25 PM
"Amazing.." he finished, smiling and placing his hands on Sasuke's shoulders. His wings folded against his back and he was blushing. "We should do that again sometime.." he said softly, sliding his hands down to his waist.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 16th, 2016, 10:33 PM
Sasuke blushes madly as mason feels his chest and stomach " .... how about we can do it again...now " he says leaning in a bit ( soooooooo pm? :3 )

Poppyfrost
November 16th, 2016, 10:36 PM
Omg xD I don't care, sure)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 16th, 2016, 10:39 PM
Okay !! We'll rp the next day here :3) Sasuke was sleeping beside mason his wolf ears and tail were out as he slept next to mason

Caligo Everton
November 17th, 2016, 11:38 AM
"and your name is?" Caligo growled at the girl. She let her wings flutter open. holly studied the woman. She let her wings open to. There wings seemed to match. She looked the woman in the eyes and snarled "holly." The woman looked like she had been shocked. Caligo looked at her daughter. "You should recognize me since I'm the reason your here. I'm caligo." She said quietly. holly looked at her mother then her father. "And your name?" She asked quietly.

(Just waiting for sasuke)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 17th, 2016, 01:14 PM
Lucifer smiles " and I'm lucifer you may have heard of me before " he says standing up

Caligo Everton
November 17th, 2016, 01:34 PM
Lucifer smiles " and I'm lucifer you may have heard of me before " he says standing up

Holly looked up eyes wide. "Daddy?" Caligo blushed. She had never told Lucifer she was pregnant. She thought it would have made him stop the war and such. She looked at the ground ashamed. She looked at Lucifer and gave him a tiny nod.

(Well this is going to be fun.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 17th, 2016, 02:27 PM
Lucifer eyes widen as he opens his mouth about to say he didn't have kids until caligo looked at the ground his eyes glowed a bit as he looks at her and once she nodded at him he growls loudly " how old are you holly and who raised you?"

Caligo Everton
November 17th, 2016, 03:22 PM
Holly lifted her chin high. "I'm 16... I-I was raised by a woman named Alina." She said quietly. She knew that Alina had been fake. A friend to the little girl who raised herself... a little girl no one wanted. She later learned Alina was her mothers sister. A spirit sent to guide her. when caligo heard her sisters name she turned and faced the wall to hide a tear rolling down her face. Her wings spread started to lighten a bit. She snapped out of it and they went back to a dark blackish red. She turned to Lucifer and walked to him. She held him tightly to keep herself from breaking out in fury.

Caligo Everton
November 17th, 2016, 03:27 PM
Hey y'all check out my other rp http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1056))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 17th, 2016, 03:51 PM
Lucifer growls loudly as he pushes caligo away from him " 16 years caligo... 16 years why didn't you tell me huh? And why did you give her to your sister!!" He says in anger as his eyes glowed madly

Caligo Everton
November 17th, 2016, 04:00 PM
Lucifer growls loudly as he pushes caligo away from him " 16 years caligo... 16 years why didn't you tell me huh? And why did you give her to your sister!!" He says in anger as his eyes glowed madly

"Alina's dead you idiot. Or do you not remember her wings hanging in our bedroom. We needed to advance and I didn't want anything in the way." She screamed. holly flinched as caligo said the words. Suddenly she connected with her mother and saw flash backs. A bloody sword at a lighter version of sasukes throat. A flash of him pushing her away. Being thrown into a cell. Suddenly she saw a baby version of herself being sent away. A wave of dizziness went over her as she saw her childhood friend broken and bloody with no wing. A message to the side. It read no good deed goes unpunished. she ran to the corner and threw up as the vision disappeared.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 17th, 2016, 04:09 PM
Lucifer laughs coldly " and I was the one who killed her remember why didn't you tell me about holly is she really my daughter is she my kin ?" His eyes glowed as he hears holly throwing up " ... what did you show her ?"

Caligo Everton
November 17th, 2016, 04:56 PM
Lucifer laughs coldly " and I was the one who killed her remember why didn't you tell me about holly is she really my daughter is she my kin ?" His eyes glowed as he hears holly throwing up " ... what did you show her ?"

caligos eyes glistened coldly. "She is my daughter and your child yes." She said coldly. "I showed her the quick outline of my story." She snarled. "And that 'story' will be over if we don't get out of here." She hissed.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 17th, 2016, 04:58 PM
Lucifer growls softly " I'll try to get Sasuke to come if he doesn't we'll have to find a other way "

Caligo Everton
November 17th, 2016, 05:06 PM
Lucifer growls softly " I'll try to get Sasuke to come if he doesn't we'll have to find a other way "

caligo snorted. "Have fun with that." She said turning away from him. holly looked at them with glassy eyes. She heard the door open behind her as a guard came in. They grabbed her and started to pull her out. She started to yell "no. No. caligo help." She watch her mom look at her coldly betraying no emotion.

Caligo Everton
November 17th, 2016, 06:56 PM
(Just waiting on madness...)

The Division
November 17th, 2016, 08:39 PM
Name: Diedrich Broadway

Age(13+): 17

Looks(human,demon, and any other): Diedrich is about 5'7" tall, weighs 150 lbs, and has slightly long black hair with a trance of a German accent in his voice. Most of the time he would be seen wearing a white hoodie with a pointed break on top

Powers: N/A

Angel, demon, hybrid, human: Human

Personality: TBRP

Sexuality: Male

Backstory: Thomas was born to a widely spread family. His name Diedrich originated from Germany. He was bullied allot when he was a kid. Whenever someone needed to punch someone or make fun of someone they always chose him. But what he didn't know was that his Father used to be an Assassin. At the age of 12 his Father revealed his secret and tought him the ways of the Brotherhood. At the age of 15 he had already masted parkour and stealth. If he wanted to he could sneak away from class. But living in the Brotherhood comes with its downgrades. Due to him having to train all the time he didn't get any friends. But he didn't want any friends anyways. He always preferred to be alone and he still does.

Rp example: Diedrich woke up chained with two cuffs behind his back. Blood seeping down from his forehead as he tried to examine where he is or how he even got here for that matter. The Assassin shuffled around for a bit trying to get himself lose, and when his day can't get any worse Diedrich happen to hear footsteps out from the distance, and it was approaching....fast...

Activity 0-10: 3 [since most post tend to go way to fast, and can I do an Assassin's Creed Crossover?]

Caligo Everton
November 18th, 2016, 08:20 AM
caligo snorted. "Have fun with that." She said turning away from him. holly looked at them with glassy eyes. She heard the door open behind her as a guard came in. They grabbed her and started to pull her out. She started to yell "no. No. caligo help." She watch her mom look at her coldly betraying no emotion.

(DAMN SASUKE POST. Sure division that ok.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 18th, 2016, 08:26 AM
Lucifer growls softly " silence he's the most powerful demon I've got-" he cuts himself off seeing them take holly with a loud growl as he grabs hollys hand and pulls her away from them as his hand became claws he cuts the guards next and smiled darkly as blood spiked onto the ground

Caligo Everton
November 18th, 2016, 08:39 AM
Lucifer growls softly " silence he's the most powerful demon I've got-" he cuts himself off seeing them take holly with a loud growl as he grabs hollys hand and pulls her away from them as his hand became claws he cuts the guards next and smiled darkly as blood spiked onto the ground

Caligo raised her eyebrows. "Well that works." She hissed delighted. She smiled darkly and her rags lit up burning into her sleek black leather clothes. She rolled her neck. "Oh it's been to long since I used my magic." She hissed. She wasn't the weak woman the magic forcefield had suppressed her to be. She was the dark queen once again. "Ready to create hell again?" She sighed as she heard more guards. They came in the cell. Caligo flicked a finger and one of them started to suffocate. Finally he fell over dead. the effect that the cell had had on holly faded. She smirked an impish grin as her eyes turned gold and one of the guards who had just came into the cell dropped dead. "Like mother like daughter." Holly hissed smugly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 18th, 2016, 01:10 PM
Lucifer licks the blood off his hands " and what about me I am your father your bond to have some kinda power relating to me " he says smiling darkly as he slowly changes into a wolf beast

The Division
November 18th, 2016, 04:40 PM
(So can someone do a quick recap before I start)

Caligo Everton
November 21st, 2016, 12:50 PM
Lucifer licks the blood off his hands " and what about me I am your father your bond to have some kinda power relating to me " he says smiling darkly as he slowly changes into a wolf beast

"We'll see." Holly hissed. She spread her wings as she heard a screech and saw her mother running her finger nails across the wall making a high pitch wail. caligo chuckled and continued to walk down the hallway till an opening appeared. She walked through it opening her wing and chuckling at the scared faces. "Oh so the legend still exists?" She said loudly. She smiled a dark smile. "Good." She said under her breath. A girl who was standing nearby started to suffocate. Slowly calico Drained the life out of the girl. She dropped to the ground as a mother screamed. Caligo licked lips. There fear was powering her as the sky's started to grow darker.

Caligo Everton
November 22nd, 2016, 07:16 PM
Just waiting for sasuke))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2016, 07:25 PM
"We'll see." Holly hissed. She spread her wings as she heard a screech and saw her mother running her finger nails across the wall making a high pitch wail. caligo chuckled and continued to walk down the hallway till an opening appeared. She walked through it opening her wing and chuckling at the scared faces. "Oh so the legend still exists?" She said loudly. She smiled a dark smile. "Good." She said under her breath. A girl who was standing nearby started to suffocate. Slowly calico Drained the life out of the girl. She dropped to the ground as a mother screamed. Caligo licked lips. There fear was powering her as the sky's started to grow darker.
Sasuke hears wailing and growls softly " they're free" he says calmly as he gets out of bed
Lucifer smiles darkly as his eyes glowed madly as his shadows begins to cover everything and everyone in sight " oops were they yours to play with?"

Caligo Everton
November 22nd, 2016, 07:35 PM
Sasuke hears wailing and growls softly " they're free" he says calmly as he gets out of bed
Lucifer smiles darkly as his eyes glowed madly as his shadows begins to cover everything and everyone in sight " oops were they yours to play with?"

"show off." She whispered kissing him. She felt sasuke near. SHe looked back to the crowd. As she started to walk forward a flame ignig At her waist and burned into a waist cape. (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/28/e3/a8/28e3a85f504952556c2f558f4c331588.jpg)
Holly watched them kiss and turned to a man who was begging for her to spare him. She's looked at him with disgust. "I'll do more than that." She hissed as he slowly began to turn to stone.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2016, 10:18 PM
"show off." She whispered kissing him. She felt sasuke near. SHe looked back to the crowd. As she started to walk forward a flame ignig At her waist and burned into a waist cape. (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/28/e3/a8/28e3a85f504952556c2f558f4c331588.jpg)
Holly watched them kiss and turned to a man who was begging for her to spare him. She's looked at him with disgust. "I'll do more than that." She hissed as he slowly began to turn to stone.
Lucifer growls softly as a hood appears on his body and a mask appears on his face " let's go say hi to our pet wolf " he says following her
Sasuke was looking for something in his cage once he finds a spiked collar his eyes glowed softly as he growls softly " im sorry my love ....I can't let them change me back "

Caligo Everton
November 25th, 2016, 11:08 PM
Lucifer growls softly as a hood appears on his body and a mask appears on his face " let's go say hi to our pet wolf " he says following her
Sasuke was looking for something in his cage once he finds a spiked collar his eyes glowed softly as he growls softly " im sorry my love ....I can't let them change me back "

caligo spotted sasuke. Caligo leaned down looking badass. She reached through the cell and grabbed sasukes chin. "Now how's my pet" she snarled feeling his resistance. "You left is there to rot." She growled looking at the boy next to sasuke. "For him?" She nodded to him as she spoke. holly looked at the man the turned to her mother following her she saw sasuke fury in his eyes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 25th, 2016, 11:39 PM
caligo spotted sasuke. Caligo leaned down looking badass. She reached through the cell and grabbed sasukes chin. "Now how's my pet" she snarled feeling his resistance. "You left is there to rot." She growled looking at the boy next to sasuke. "For him?" She nodded to him as she spoke. holly looked at the man the turned to her mother following her she saw sasuke fury in his eyes.
Lucifer eyes glowed dangerously as Sasuke growls loudly pushing her hand away " you are no longer my master and you'll never be my master every again I've seen the error of my ways and to think I let you change me into a monster that killed the only one I cared about and loved even having him fight against me knowing full well I'll win ...no more!! " he says changing into a wolf beast roaring loudly at them. Lucifer stands in front of caligo and holly " I'll take care of this wild wolf and tame him you two stay here"

Caligo Everton
November 26th, 2016, 01:12 PM
Lucifer eyes glowed dangerously as Sasuke growls loudly pushing her hand away " you are no longer my master and you'll never be my master every again I've seen the error of my ways and to think I let you change me into a monster that killed the only one I cared about and loved even having him fight against me knowing full well I'll win ...no more!! " he says changing into a wolf beast roaring loudly at them. Lucifer stands in front of caligo and holly " I'll take care of this wild wolf and tame him you two stay here"

"no." She growled. "Why do you think your not dead sasuke. Huh? Because the angels know your one of the few that can kill me. Why do you think they lock you up? They are scared of you." she hissed. Her eyes burning like fire. holly watched them and she slowly felt herself change. She flicked her ears. Wait. I don't have ears on top of my head. she looked up and saw wolf ears. She had turned into a strange mix. (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/86/94/2c/86942ce7f5be8ba952fef914c5593d2e.jpg) she stood there won terror.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 26th, 2016, 08:50 PM
Lucifer changes into a dragon like beast and roars at Sasuke who growls loudly " that's why we made you our own pet " he says as he begins to run at Sasuke who waits a bit and once Lucifer was close enough he punches Lucifer hard into the ground " I know that's why I'll kill you all!! " ( oh oh oh are they brother and sister ?"

Caligo Everton
November 27th, 2016, 09:56 AM
Lucifer changes into a dragon like beast and roars at Sasuke who growls loudly " that's why we made you our own pet " he says as he begins to run at Sasuke who waits a bit and once Lucifer was close enough he punches Lucifer hard into the ground " I know that's why I'll kill you all!! " ( oh oh oh are they brother and sister ?"

Caligo felt a searing pain in her head as her brother attacked her love. All of a sudden a burst from black energy bursted from her sending everyone flying back. "Brother don't do this." She screamed over the pain. She kneeled down bowing her head to sasuke in a form of respect. A respect that isn't used lightly. "Think of how how we've come. They banished us, and now your welcoming them" she said painstakingly hoping her brother took pity to her. It was her last play. She couldn't lose him to, this wasn't to spare herself but to spare him. But she would kill if needed. holly watched her mother with fear. She knew what was going to happen next.
(Headcannon accepted.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 02:21 PM
Sasuke growls loudly as he walks over to caligo " I'm sorry you lost me when I lost my love " he says as he grabs her by the neck Lucifer roars loudly as he runs at Sasuke

Caligo Everton
November 27th, 2016, 02:38 PM
Sasuke growls loudly as he walks over to caligo " I'm sorry you lost me when I lost my love " he says as he grabs her by the neck Lucifer roars loudly as he runs at Sasuke

caligo smiled as he grabbed her. "Father would be so disappointed." She whispered. "I love you dear brother." Another burst of darkness coming from her through sasuke away. She put her foot on his chest ready to forgive him. "Don't make me do this." She said a tear rolling down her cheek. holly watched quietly.

(I DONT WANNA KILL HIMMMMM.)

Caligo Everton
November 28th, 2016, 02:27 PM
Waiting for sasuke.))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 28th, 2016, 02:51 PM
Sasuke laughs coldly as his eyes glowed madly " you can't and you won't my failure of a sister do what they did to me break me again make me beg for mercy like what I did to father!!" He says as shadows begins to take Sasuke holding onto him as they start to pull him into the ground slowly

Caligo Everton
November 28th, 2016, 02:57 PM
Sasuke laughs coldly as his eyes glowed madly " you can't and you won't my failure of a sister do what they did to me break me again make me beg for mercy like what I did to father!!" He says as shadows begins to take Sasuke holding onto him as they start to pull him into the ground slowly

"Kill him." She said turning all regret and sadness gone. "Leave him to rot in a hole for all I care. The mutt is just a rusted tool and until he realized it he's no use to me." She hissed over her shoulder anger deeply embedded into her word. She stopped and whipped around. "I DID EVERYTHING FOR YOU LITTLE BROTHER. I. WOULD DIE FIR YOU." She screamed at him. "I guess out parents chose wrong to adopt you low mutt." She growled.

Caligo Everton
November 29th, 2016, 05:07 PM
(Sasuke?)