PDA

View Full Version : Sunpaw's Vengeance WIP

Teza
November 14th, 2016, 01:18 PM
My Thunderclan apprentice, Sunpaw, has quite the story to her past, and I have a plan as to where her story goes from here.

First, the characters I need portrayed:

Duskwind - dark gray tabby tom with bright amber eyes - Sunpaw's mentor and crush - brash, kind, loyal, hard-headed, firm in his beliefs - new warrior
Crowtalon - black tabby tom with dark green eyes - Sunpaw's older brother - brave, loyal, loving, full of himself, hard to please - new warrior
Pinepaw - brown tabby tom with bright blue eyes - Sunpaw's denmate (has a crush on Sunpaw) - shy, loyal, hard worker - almost ready to become a warrior (Pineclaw), Crowtalon's apprentice
Jaytail - gray tabby she-cat with dark blue eyes - Sunpaws best friend - loud, obnoxious, hyper, loyal - new warrior

Sunpaw has had to go through the loss of her litter mate, Stonepaw. He drowned saving Sunpaw from the creek, but Sunpaw knows that Crowtalon knows more than she does about the events surrounding her littermate's death, and is determined to find out.

Crowtalon wants to protect Sunpaw from the truth about their messed up family. Crowtalon was clan-born through and through, but Sunpaw is half kittypet, which is where their mother went after she had birthed Stonepaw and Sunpaw. Stone paw had ran from the camp when prying the truth from his older brother, trying to find his mother and ask her why. Sunpaw had followed him, and fell into a flooded creek, where Stonepaw turned around and saved her in exchange for his own life.

Sunpaw doesnt know why he ran off, but thinks Crowtalon knows, and thus, this is where our story begins.

If you want to apply, leave your username, the cat you want to play, and a roleplay sample below. :3

Sage
November 14th, 2016, 04:11 PM
S A G I E; Pinepaw

Teza
November 14th, 2016, 05:06 PM
Rp sample, Sagie? :3

Sage
November 14th, 2016, 05:29 PM
Liquoris
Darkwater crept along the edges of the nursery. As she began to leave, she looked back at her sleeping kits. The kits were Frecklekit, Blackkit, Jaykit, and Flarekit. She thought of her mate, Pineneedle. 'He won't miss me......he hated me and always will. I've seen how he acts around other she-cats, always flirting.' The thought of his disgusted her. She shook her head and left the nursery.

Teza
November 14th, 2016, 07:06 PM
Awesome, I'll let ya know when all the cats I need are taken :)

UPDATE; Pinepaw is taken