PDA

View Full Version : Fria And Blade's Kits

doghouse
November 14th, 2016, 10:52 AM
MaskedBandit's cat, Fria (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/album.php?albumid=61&pictureid=460), and my cat, Blade (http://spiritedswcocharries.weebly.com/blade.html) are having kits soon. Both are kittypets.
Please make sure they look like either Blade or Fria or both. Thank you.
They're both in Home of The Split Siblings.

~Form~
Name:
Looks:
Activity Level 1/10:
Questions/Other:

Heartie1
November 14th, 2016, 11:07 AM
~
Name:Misti(the i is on purpose!)
Personality:Cautios, accurate, hard-working, honest, but would lie for someone's sake.She prefers to watch rather than play, and likes to hide in a comfy place.
Looks:A dark grey tuxedo with barely visible thin stripes.A small light pink nose, and a lithe build.Copper eyes with a mixture of dark green.
Activity Level 1/10:Cat activity:not used yet, account activity:7/10
Questions/Other: Could she be the first one born?

Brunch
November 14th, 2016, 11:20 AM
Name: Spark
Personality: Spark is a very quiet and reserved cat. Some may even say that he is shy, though if you get to know Spark well, he has a very "sparky" personality. Spark is known to get very happy and bubbly; when he gets like this, though, he talks very quickly and very excitedly. Saying this, Spark gets excited over the littlest things. If there is a new toy, or new food to try, Spark will get into his bubbly side. Pride is another thing that Spark has; he always loves himself when he gets the tiniest praise, and will be a bit boastful about it. Albeit when he is prideful, normally the words he speaks don't make any sense what so ever. Only cats who are close to Spark, like his mother or father, would be able to understand his senseless babbling.
Looks: Small and frail is what some cats would say about Spark. He is the runt of the litter, with a short frame that only reaches to half of his siblings' height.Spark's fur is very long, which makes him look silly with his short legs. His pelt is a mixture of his parents' fur, with a white-black front chest and head to resemble his mother, and a fluffy tail brown tabby tail to resemble his father. The eyes of Spark really contrast from the rest of his body; amber eyes that always have a certain "spark" to them.
Activity Level 1/10: 7/10 though I can be found lurking a lot of the time.
Questions/Other: If Spark is accepted, could he be the runt of the litter? Sorry for the shortness!

MaskedBandits
November 14th, 2016, 06:44 PM
Thanks for applying! They'll probably be chosen tomorrow :rainbowllama:

Sage
November 14th, 2016, 06:48 PM
Yay! Jake can't wait to be born!

MaskedBandits
November 16th, 2016, 07:41 AM
Both accepted! We'll probably have them be born mid EE, but we'll PM you when they're supposed to be born! Thanks for applying! :heartbounce:

Sage
November 16th, 2016, 04:24 PM
Cloudy
Oh shrimp......I was kinda hoping Jake could be the runt.......

Brunch
November 16th, 2016, 04:29 PM
S A G I E Jake? Was he already decided on before this finder...? Or am I just missing something? If so, then Jake can be the runt.

MaskedBandits
November 16th, 2016, 04:32 PM
Cloudy S A G I E , Yes, Jake was accepted on Fria's old finder, but you two can fight it out for runt, it doesn't matter to us :p

Brunch
November 16th, 2016, 04:35 PM
Oh okay MaskedBandits I completelty understand! Then Jake can be the runt.

Sage
November 16th, 2016, 05:20 PM
Cloudy Yeah Jake was accepted on the old finder (The finder for Fria's mate). Thanks so much Cloudy! :rainbowllama: