PDA

View Full Version : Ardis And Zia's Territory {closed}

doghouse
November 14th, 2016, 07:28 AM
Ardis (http://spiritedswcocharries.weebly.com/ardis.html) and Zia (http://spiritedswcocharries.weebly.com/zia.html) are two former DS cats that left to make their own home. Their territory looks like this (http://www.nhdfl.org/library/images/photo-index/nwcswamp.jpg). Ardis was a healer, and Zia left with Ardis to help her out.
Currently closed.

doghouse
November 14th, 2016, 07:53 AM
Zia was kneading the edge of the nest that Ardis was laying in, listening as Ardis told her what was needed. The young cat nodded. “Got it.” she meowed before turning and racing off. Ardis needed a drink, and the only water source was too far for the crippled molly to go, so she was supposed to find moss, soak it with water, and bring it back to Ardis.

Ardis watched Zia go. She's so much happier now that she's away from the Dusk Syndicate, and so am I. Ardis thought, blinking her round yellow eyes. She looked around the den she and Zia had made. Their were two nests, one for Zia, and one that Ardis was currently in. Though the den was big enough for several more.

Zia reached the river, heading for the place where the moss grew on the stones. But she got distracted and sat at the bank of the river, staring out across the fast flowing water, listening to the sounds of water flowing over stones.

doghouse
November 14th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Moonfang Midnight Rain

Midnight Rain
November 14th, 2016, 08:45 PM
Nut kit coughed more, then let out an earsplitting wait. He flailed his paws, managing to wiggle out of Abysslight's grip. He fell, landing with a thump and he wailed louder. (Idk why but how about he breaks a hind leg? I mean his bones are still weak... Idk)

doghouse
November 14th, 2016, 08:59 PM
Nut kit coughed more, then let out an earsplitting wait. He flailed his paws, managing to wiggle out of Abysslight's grip. He fell, landing with a thump and he wailed louder. (Idk why but how about he breaks a hind leg? I mean his bones are still weak... Idk)
Abysslight set Sheerkit down and looked in horror at Nutkit. One of his hind legs looked to be at an odd angle. She picked him up carefully and motioned with her tail for Sheerkit to follow. The black molly spotted a river and padded over. She set Nutkit down, careful not to set him on his hind leg and stopped, standin rigid. She scented strange cat scent, and spotted a long furred blackish tabby, who was sitting nearby, staring out across the water. She stood over the two kits, growling defensively until she realized that the cat was only a kit of about four moons old.

Sheerkit was shaking with fear, her eyes round as she huddled beside her sick and injured brother, a long shudder went through her from nose to tail and she nearly fell over. She let out a wail.

Zia turned, scenting cats and hearing the wail of a kit. She saw several cats, including a small tom kit who looked injured and ill. She took a hesitant step towards them. “Hello?” she called nervously.

Ardis flicked her ears, bored. She wondered where Zia was at, and why she was taking so long. I might as well be useful. She thought, dragging herself out of the nest and pawing through their herbs stock. She sorted out the herbs, separating them and tossing out the ones that could no longer be used.
(He landed on it at such an angle that it broke, plus he's still fragile?)

monfang
November 15th, 2016, 06:43 AM
Katana walked in, and saw Ardis. "Ardis! I had no clue you left the Syndicate." she said, her bright blue eyes flashing. She let a small smile creep onto her maw. But it was interrupted by padding, and kittens wailing. "What in the world..."

Adderstep ran in with Sapphirekit in her maw. She set him down and he ran to Sheerkit, wrapping himself around her so she stayed warm. Adderstep looked around and walked to Abysslight. "I have to get Crystalkit... She won't last in the clans. Please, keep an eye on him." she asked, and then ran back out.

Sapphirekit looked up at Abysslight, and back to Sheerkit. He gave a lick on her head to try to calm her, hoping it would work. "Shhh... Shhh..." he mewed quietly.

doghouse
November 15th, 2016, 10:55 AM
“Katana!” Ardis meowed, shocked. “I thought I'd never see you again!” she purred, thern got half way up, which was all she'd ever be able to do. Then she heard them too. “Zia?” the tabby called, hauling herself out of the nest and dragging herself out of the den. She peered towards the river and saw Zia approach a group of cats, including three kits.

Abysslight nodded to Adderstep and looked down at Sapphirekit, Nutkit and Sheerkit. She stood over them, her fur bristling as more cats appeared. All of them were younger than herself, but that didn't mean they couldn't be dangerous. She heard a dark tabby call for the almost black tabby kit. The dark tabby that'd called looked wrong. She didn't move right. “Who are you?” she called suspiciously.

Sheerkit looked up with wide, scared eyes at the tom kit that was licking her head. “W-who...?” she stuttered shakily, trembling from ears to tail tip. Fear edged her mew, and she nearly fell over from the force of her trembling.

Zia stopped mid step and looked at the group. One if the mollys ran off. She blinked her green eyes, then heard Ardis's call and turned. “One of them isn't well.” she meowed, padding over to sit at Ardis's side. She saw a new cat, but wasn't sure she recognized the black and white molly. Zia tilted her head, her gaze flickering between every cat there.

monfang
November 15th, 2016, 03:30 PM
“Katana!” Ardis meowed, shocked. “I thought I'd never see you again!” she purred, thern got half way up, which was all she'd ever be able to do. Then she heard them too. “Zia?” the tabby called, hauling herself out of the nest and dragging herself out of the den. She peered towards the river and saw Zia approach a group of cats, including three kits.

Abysslight nodded to Adderstep and looked down at Sapphirekit, Nutkit and Sheerkit. She stood over them, her fur bristling as more cats appeared. All of them were younger than herself, but that didn't mean they couldn't be dangerous. She heard a dark tabby call for the almost black tabby kit. The dark tabby that'd called looked wrong. She didn't move right. “Who are you?” she called suspiciously.

Sheerkit looked up with wide, scared eyes at the tom kit that was licking her head. “W-who...?” she stuttered shakily, trembling from ears to tail tip. Fear edged her mew, and she nearly fell over from the force of her trembling.

Zia stopped mid step and looked at the group. One if the mollys ran off. She blinked her green eyes, then heard Ardis's call and turned. “One of them isn't well.” she meowed, padding over to sit at Ardis's side. She saw a new cat, but wasn't sure she recognized the black and white molly. Zia tilted her head, her gaze flickering between every cat there.

Sapphirekit snarled softly, almost protecting the smaller kits. His eyes were becoming the same orange of his mother, and his long fur bristled.

Adderstep ran back in with a small, coughing, Siamese-looking kit. Sapphirekit let out a soft gasp at how much his sister had changed. Her pelt was no longer sleek and beautiful, but ragged and un-groomed. He almost began to cry, and Adderstep set her down gently. Her once blue eyes were glazed and had a red tint and she coughed again.

"Crystalkit!" Sapphirekit mewed, his voice saddened and whimpery, hinted with a bit of a crack in it. He got up and began to run to her but Adderstep stopped him. "No! You can't go near her, not until she is well." she said.

Crystalkit looked up. "S-Sapphirekit...?" she asked, her voice weak. "Y-Yeah it's me sis..." he replied, more cracking and sadness in his voice.

doghouse
November 15th, 2016, 09:43 PM
Sapphirekit snarled softly, almost protecting the smaller kits. His eyes were becoming the same orange of his mother, and his long fur bristled.

Adderstep ran back in with a small, coughing, Siamese-looking kit. Sapphirekit let out a soft gasp at how much his sister had changed. Her pelt was no longer sleek and beautiful, but ragged and un-groomed. He almost began to cry, and Adderstep set her down gently. Her once blue eyes were glazed and had a red tint and she coughed again.

"Crystalkit!" Sapphirekit mewed, his voice saddened and whimpery, hinted with a bit of a crack in it. He got up and began to run to her but Adderstep stopped him. "No! You can't go near her, not until she is well." she said.

Crystalkit looked up. "S-Sapphirekit...?" she asked, her voice weak. "Y-Yeah it's me sis..." he replied, more cracking and sadness in his voice.
Zia stood up, Ardis dragging herself beside her. Ardis's big yellow eyes were wide with sympathy as she gazed at the kits. “W-we can help.” she meowed, not meeting any of the cats' gazes. “Me, Katana and Zia c-can help.... ” the crippled tabby she-cat trailed off, her ears pinned back nervously.

Zia nodded and sat down protectively at Ardis's side, her eyes symptomatic and sad. She looked from cat to cat, her gaze turning wary. They were all either older or younger than her. She saw hostility in the black molly's eyes. The one that stood protectively over the kits.

Abysslight growled. “How do I know I can trust you? Any of you!” she growled, crouching over the kits.
“Do on have any other choice?” Ardis asked kindly, flopping on her side, panting from the efforts of going just a few fox lengths. She needed rest badly from her longish journey to get here, but hadn't had the chance yet.

Sheerkit looked from Nutkit to Sapphirekit to Crystalkit. She stood up and stepped towards bravely. “H-help!” she yelped in a slurred tone, her eyes wide. It wasn't a question, it was an answer. She still shook with fear and shock.

monfang
November 16th, 2016, 03:43 PM
Zia stood up, Ardis dragging herself beside her. Ardis's big yellow eyes were wide with sympathy as she gazed at the kits. “W-we can help.” she meowed, not meeting any of the cats' gazes. “Me, Katana and Zia c-can help.... ” the crippled tabby she-cat trailed off, her ears pinned back nervously.

Zia nodded and sat down protectively at Ardis's side, her eyes symptomatic and sad. She looked from cat to cat, her gaze turning wary. They were all either older or younger than her. She saw hostility in the black molly's eyes. The one that stood protectively over the kits.

Abysslight growled. “How do I know I can trust you? Any of you!” she growled, crouching over the kits.
“Do on have any other choice?” Ardis asked kindly, flopping on her side, panting from the efforts of going just a few fox lengths. She needed rest badly from her longish journey to get here, but hadn't had the chance yet.

Sheerkit looked from Nutkit to Sapphirekit to Crystalkit. She stood up and stepped towards bravely. “H-help!” she yelped in a slurred tone, her eyes wide. It wasn't a question, it was an answer. She still shook with fear and shock.

Sapphirekit looked at Sheerkit then his face became angry. He stepped up beside her, and his voice was darkened a bit when he said, "Now." His eyes were beaming an orange colour as she stood next to Sheerkit.

Crystalkit watched her brother in awe. He was the strong one but he never did something brave like this. She saw his tail slashing, and his look was that to intimidate others.

Adderstep didn't dare intervene. She saw that look on Moonfang before when she confronted the former deputy before Hickoryshade. She watched silently, and she had been silent since she brought Crystalkit she doubted anyone remembered she was there. As she watched she felt a familiar presence. One she recognized all too well, she turned slightly, but could hardly see anyone.

The Queen had arrived in time to see her son. Moonfang had a look of slight anger but not towards him or Adderstep but towards the loners. She watched, her black fur keeping her hidden from all sight, all except her eyes. She watched, not moving, not making a sound. One attack on her kits or on her friends, she would end the loners like she'd done when she was an apprentice.

doghouse
November 16th, 2016, 08:41 PM
Sapphirekit looked at Sheerkit then his face became angry. He stepped up beside her, and his voice was darkened a bit when he said, "Now." His eyes were beaming an orange colour as she stood next to Sheerkit.

Crystalkit watched her brother in awe. He was the strong one but he never did something brave like this. She saw his tail slashing, and his look was that to intimidate others.

Adderstep didn't dare intervene. She saw that look on Moonfang before when she confronted the former deputy before Hickoryshade. She watched silently, and she had been silent since she brought Crystalkit she doubted anyone remembered she was there. As she watched she felt a familiar presence. One she recognized all too well, she turned slightly, but could hardly see anyone.

The Queen had arrived in time to see her son. Moonfang had a look of slight anger but not towards him or Adderstep but towards the loners. She watched, her black fur keeping her hidden from all sight, all except her eyes. She watched, not moving, not making a sound. One attack on her kits or on her friends, she would end the loners like she'd done when she was an apprentice.
Sheerkit looked at Sapphirekit and stepped away nervously, her eyes wide with fear and her legs trembling as she looked at the loners. One of them had yet to stand up, and she wondered why, but was too scared to ask.

Zia looked from one cat the next, a new scent washing over her, but she must've imagined it. She took a step forwards, and then looked at Ardis. “You alright?” she whispered, concern showing in her green eyes. She wasn't sure what to do about the Clan-ers that stood in front of them, two sick, and one of the sick injured. Both of the sick were kits. “If you don't trust us, that's okay, but we know herbs.” Zia whispered, then started turning around to head back.

Abysslight wasn't sure what to do, and panic gleamed in her eyes. The long furred black molly kneaded the soft ground with her long curved claws, her ears pinned back. A familiar scent drifted towards her, but she guessed iit must be from the ShadowClan cats.

Ardis looked at the sick cats. “If you don't want our help, then go ahead and don't take it.” she meowed, narrowing her yellow eyes and feeling a cold feeling go down her spine. After it reached where she'd hurt herself, the feeling was gone, as was all feeling in that area.

monfang
November 16th, 2016, 08:57 PM
Sheerkit looked at Sapphirekit and stepped away nervously, her eyes wide with fear and her legs trembling as she looked at the loners. One of them had yet to stand up, and she wondered why, but was too scared to ask.

Zia looked from one cat the next, a new scent washing over her, but she must've imagined it. She took a step forwards, and then looked at Ardis. “You alright?” she whispered, concern showing in her green eyes. She wasn't sure what to do about the Clan-ers that stood in front of them, two sick, and one of the sick injured. Both of the sick were kits. “If you don't trust us, that's okay, but we know herbs.” Zia whispered, then started turning around to head back.

Abysslight wasn't sure what to do, and panic gleamed in her eyes. The long furred black molly kneaded the soft ground with her long curved claws, her ears pinned back. A familiar scent drifted towards her, but she guessed iit must be from the ShadowClan cats.

Ardis looked at the sick cats. “If you don't want our help, then go ahead and don't take it.” she meowed, narrowing her yellow eyes and feeling a cold feeling go down her spine. After it reached where she'd hurt herself, the feeling was gone, as was all feeling in that area.

Adderstep looked at the loners. "Please. I beg of you. Help our kits. I have been in your fur before. My original name is Blaze. I was born and raised a loner until a Clan-er came and helped me. Please, I don't want to see my friend hurt." she said, referring to Moonfang. They grew a strong relationship together, and she'd hate to see her devastated by her kit dying.

Sapphirekit looked at the loners, and walked to Ardis, and sat next to her. "Please help my sister." he asked.

Crystalkit coughed, and looked at her brother. She felt a strange, motherly feel rush over her, and she looked around. "Mamma?" she asked softly. Sapphirekit looked back at her and then looked around. "Mom? You here?" he called.

Moonfang stood still, hidden. She watched, tears in her eyes. She sighed softly, enough to where she wasn't heard, but the temptation to walk out was strong. Stay still, wait until you need to... she thought.

Midnight Rain
November 16th, 2016, 10:29 PM
Nutkit wailed loudly, his leg throbbing with pain. He scratched the ground, pulling himself away from the new cats and closer to his mother.

doghouse
November 16th, 2016, 10:39 PM
[FONT="Trebuchet MS"]

Adderstep looked at the loners. "Please. I beg of you. Help our kits. I have been in your fur before. My original name is Blaze. I was born and raised a loner until a Clan-er came and helped me. Please, I don't want to see my friend hurt." she said, referring to Moonfang. They grew a strong relationship together, and she'd hate to see her devastated by her kit dying.

Sapphirekit looked at the loners, and walked to Ardis, and sat next to her. "Please help my sister." he asked.

Crystalkit coughed, and looked at her brother. She felt a strange, motherly feel rush over her, and she looked around. "Mamma?" she asked softly. Sapphirekit looked back at her and then looked around. "Mom? You here?" he called.

Moonfang stood still, hidden. She watched, tears in her eyes. She sighed softly, enough to where she wasn't heard, but the temptatiion of walk out was strong. Stay still, wait until you need to... she thought.
Ardis was very surprised as a blue-grey and white tom kit walked over and sat down next to her. She struggled to her forepaws, her hind legs still limp on the ground. “I-I'll try....” she stuttered, her eyes wide. As the other cat spoke, pleading for help, She dipped her head. “Zia, go fetch the catmint, bindweed and wet moss, will you?” she asked.

Zia dipped her head and rushed away to find the things that Ardis had requested. She hoped she'd found all the right herbs, but was unsure.

Sheerkit looked around, the stepped forwards uncertainly and sat by Sapphirekit. “Are you gonna help them?” she asked in a small, shaky voice.

Abysslight wanted to rush forwards and pull both kits away, but something held her back, and she didn't. She stood completely still, not moving except for the quick rise and fall of her chest. She bent down and gave Nutkit a few licks then picked him up gently iin her jaws./FONT]

monfang
November 17th, 2016, 11:02 AM
Ardis was very surprised as a blue-grey and white tom kit walked over and sat down next to her. She struggled to her forepaws, her hind legs still limp on the ground. “I-I'll try....” she stuttered, her eyes wide. As the other cat spoke, pleading for help, She dipped her head. “Zia, go fetch the catmint, bindweed and wet moss, will you?” she asked.

Zia dipped her head and rushed away to find the things that Ardis had requested. She hoped she'd found all the right herbs, but was unsure.

Sheerkit looked around, the stepped forwards uncertainly and sat by Sapphirekit. “Are you gonna help them?” she asked in a small, shaky voice.

Abysslight wanted to rush forwards and pull both kits away, but something held her back, and she didn't. She stood completely still, not movingmoving except for the quick rise and fall of her chest.

Sapphirekit looked at Sheerkit, and he tried to smile bravely. "Anything for my sister." he mewed. He fet a bit of a proud feeling rush over him, and he sighed. "You're brother will be okay, I know it." he said, and he got up and padded to Nutkit, licking the top of his head. "Shhh, shhh..." he mewed, wrapping around him.

Adderstep saw Abysslight frozen in time, and walked over to her. "Hey, it will be okay..." she mewed. She looked around, and tried to find the source of the strong motherly feel that emitted over all of them.

doghouse
November 17th, 2016, 08:47 PM
Sapphirekit looked at Sheerkit, and he tried to smile bravely. "Anything for my sister." he mewed. He fet a bit of a proud feeling rush over him, and he sighed. "You're brother will be okay, I know it." he said, and he got up and padded to Nutkit, licking the top of his head. "Shhh, shhh..." he mewed, wrapping around him.

Adderstep saw Abysslight frozen in time, and walked over to her. "Hey, it will be okay..." she mewed. She looked around, and tried to find the source of the strong motherly feel that emitted over all of them.
Ardis wanted to step forth, but instead she dragged herself forwards and raised her front half as high as she could, so she almost appeared to be sitting. “I can help, you just have to accept help. I know that you Clan-ers don't trust us loners, but if you want them to get better, you're going to have to take chances.” that was probably the longest sentence the dark gray tabby molly had ever spoken, and in front of the most cats she'd ever spoken to.

Sheerkit nodded gratefully, hoping what he'd said was true. She looked at Ardis and nodded excitedly. “I trust you! You have to help us!” she mewed loudly, bouncing up and down with urgency.

“I know.... ” her sigh trailed off and she looked carefully at Sheerkit, then walked over,her head down. “Please help us.” she meowed, sitting and pulling Sheerkit close, hoping to comfort her kit. Abysslight got up and motioned for Sheerkit to follow, and she sat again, wrapping her tail around her kits.

Zia wasn't sure what to do, say or think. She remained still, not moving except the swivelling of her ears as she listened to the cats talk and listened for any possible dangers.

monfang
November 17th, 2016, 09:08 PM
Ardis wanted to step forth, but instead she dragged herself forwards and raised her front half as high as she could, so she almost appeared to be sitting. “I can help, you just have to accept help. I know that you Clan-ers don't trust us loners, but if you want them to get better, you're going to have to take chances.” that was probably the longest sentence the dark gray tabby molly had ever spoken, and in front of the most cats she'd ever spoken to.

Sheerkit nodded gratefully, hoping what he'd said was true. She looked at Ardis and nodded excitedly. “I trust you! You have to help us!” she mewed loudly, bouncing up and down with urgency.

“I know.... ” her sigh trailed off and she looked carefully at Sheerkit, then walked over,her head down. “Please help us.” she meowed, sitting and pulling Sheerkit close, hoping to comfort her kit. Abysslight got up and motioned for Sheerkit to follow, and she sat again, wrapping her tail around her kits.

Zia wasn't sure what to do, say or think. She remained still, not moving except the swivelling of her ears as she listened to the cats talk and listened for any possible dangers.
Moonfang watched carefully, and didn't realize she was leaning forward. She leaned forward too far and stepped forward and a twig snapped under her paw. She winced in fear.

Sapphirekit smiled softly at Sheerkit, looking down on the barely younger kit. He heard the twig snap and his ears swiveled before he even turned his head.

Adderstep jumped at the sound of the twig and look over. "Who's out there?!" she called.

doghouse
November 18th, 2016, 08:25 AM
Moonfang watched carefully, and didn't realize she was leaning forward. She leaned forward too far and stepped forward and a twig snapped under her paw. She winced in fear.

Sapphirekit smiled softly at Sheerkit, looking down on the barely younger kit. He heard the twig snap and his ears swiveled before he even turned his head.

Adderstep jumped at the sound of the twig and look over. "Who's out there?!" she called.
Zia stiffened, her fur bristling and her eyes narrowed. “Who's there?” she growled in a low voice, her tail lashing slightly. Stop! I'm not like my father! she told herself, flattening her fur and cutting off the low growl, though her claws remained unsheathed.

Ardis looked at Zia, pleased. She then lowered herself, quivering with fear. It could be a cat that followed us! she thought, panicked at the thought. Then she realized that it certainly didn't smell like a Dusk Syndicate cat, but more like the Clan-ers that were in front of her.

Sheerkit turned around as the crack of a twig alerted her. “It's prey!” she breathed, dropping into a terrible and clumsy half crouch, then charging at the sound, moving with surprising speed across the ground then barreling face first into a wall of fur.

“Sheerkit! Stop!” Abysslight yowled, terrified for her kit. She couldn't move. She was frozen with fear as her kit disappeared into shadows and out of sight. She stood still, trembling so bad she felt as if she might fall over with the force of it.

monfang
November 18th, 2016, 08:55 AM
Zia stiffened, her fur bristling and her eyes narrowed. “Who's there?” she growled in a low voice, her tail lashing slightly. Stop! I'm not like my father! she told herself, flattening her fur and cutting off the low growl, though her claws remained unsheathed.

Ardis looked at Zia, pleased. She then lowered herself, quivering with fear. It could be a cat that followed us! she thought, panicked at the thought. Then she realized that it certainly didn't smell like a Dusk Syndicate cat, but more like the Clan-ers that were in front of her.

Sheerkit turned around as the crack of a twig alerted her. “It's prey!” she breathed, dropping into a terrible and clumsy half crouch, then charging at the sound, moving with surprising speed across the ground then barreling face first into a wall of fur.

“Sheerkit! Stop!” Abysslight yowled, terrified for her kit. She couldn't move. She was frozen with fear as her kit disappeared into shadows and out of sight. She stood still, trembling so bad she felt as if she might fall over with the force of it.
Orange eyes flicked to look at the small cannon ball that shot into her, she stared a bit and smiled. She looked down, and to her luck, a mouse scurried by. She clawed the mouse, killing it, then nudged it towards the kit. "Shh..." she mewed before stepping into the shadows where she was hidden once again.

Adderstep gasped. "Kit! Get back here!" she mewed, frozen in fear.

Katana stood and watched. She was obviously forgotten, but she caught sight of a flash of orange. She watched in silence as the others seemed to freak out.

doghouse
November 18th, 2016, 10:38 AM
Orange eyes flicked to look at the small cannon ball that shot into her, she stared a bit and smiled. She looked down, and to her luck, a mouse scurried by. She clawed the mouse, killing it, then nudged it towards the kit. "Shh..." she mewed before stepping into the shadows where she was hidden once again.

Adderstep gasped. "Kit! Get back here!" she mewed, frozen in fear.

Katana stood and watched. She was obviously forgotten, but she caught sight of a flash of orange. She watched in silence as the others seemed to freak out.
Sheerkit saw the flash of orange eyes and saw the faint shape of a cat, and as she was given a dead mouse, she nodded, picking up the mouse and trotting out, tail and head held high. “I found a mouse!” she squeaked, dropping it at Abysslight's paws.

Abysslight sighed in both relief and confusion as Sheerkit dropped the mouse at her paws. “Ho-how?” she stuttered, looking around for an explanation, even though no one knew exactly how except Sheerkit.

Ardis blinked then half turned around to see if Katana was even still there. She saw her standing still and dragged herself over. “Should we get herbs ready in case they accept our help and let us heal those poor kits?” she whispered to the black and white molly.

Zia took a step back, then turned and went to stand protectively at Ardis's side, her paws itching to turn tail and run off to hunt, she felt like she needed to be doing something useful.

monfang
November 18th, 2016, 12:31 PM
Sheerkit saw the flash of orange eyes and saw the faint shape of a cat, and as she was given a dead mouse, she nodded, picking up the mouse and trotting out, tail and head held high. “I found a mouse!” she squeaked, dropping it at Abysslight's paws.

Abysslight sighed in both relief and confusion as Sheerkit dropped the mouse at her paws. “Ho-how?” she stuttered, looking around for an explanation, even though no one knew exactly how except Sheerkit.

Ardis blinked then half turned around to see if Katana was even still there. She saw her standing still and dragged herself over. “Should we get herbs ready in case they accept our help and let us heal those poor kits?” she whispered to the black and white molly.

Zia took a step back, then turned and went to stand protectively at Ardis's side, her paws itching to turn tail and run off to hunt, she felt like she needed to be doing something useful.
"It would be smart." Katana said, and looked around.

Moonfang sighed in relief as Sheerkit hadn't given her position away. She moved silently and tried to make it back onto the trail to the camp.

Sapphirekit looked over and saw the black figure moving, and his tail flicked. "Look!" he called, and bolted after the shadow.

Adderstep let out a loud gasp. "Sapphirekit, no!" she yelled, and looked back. "We gotta go after him!" she meowed and bolted after him.

doghouse
November 18th, 2016, 07:53 PM
"It would be smart." Katana said, and looked around.

Moonfang sighed in relief as Sheerkit hadn't given her position away. She moved silently and tried to make it back onto the trail to the camp.

Sapphirekit looked over and saw the black figure moving, and his tail flicked. "Look!" he called, and bolted after the shadow.

Adderstep let out a loud gasp. "Sapphirekit, no!" she yelled, and looked back. "We gotta go after him!" she meowed and bolted after him.
Ardis nodded, then dragged herself to the den, looking around for the right herbs.

Sheerkit set down the mouse at Nutkit's side and nosed it towards him, her head lowered and her ears back slightly.

Zia heard the kit's yowl and saw him dart off. After a moment of hesitation, she ran after him, her paws thumping rhythmically against the hard packed earth.

Abysslight looked around in confusion, then ran after Sapphirekit, completely forgetting about everyone else, including both her kits and the loners. She hadn't realized that she'd left both kits with the loners.

monfang
November 18th, 2016, 08:10 PM
Ardis nodded, then dragged herself to the den, looking around for the right herbs.

Sheerkit set down the mouse at Nutkit's side and nosed it towards him, her head lowered and her ears back slightly.

Zia heard the kit's yowl and saw him dart off. After a moment of hesitation, she ran after him, her paws thumping rhythmically against the hard packed earth.

Abysslight looked around in confusion, then ran after Sapphirekit, completely forgetting about everyone else, including both her kits and the loners. She hadn't realized that she'd left both kits with the loners.

The figure's paws thudded against the ground, with four cats chasing her, she knew it might end badly. As she ran, she made a wrong move and stumbled, tumbling to the ground.

The kit saw his chance and pounced on the shadow, but he was quickly kicked, and flew back a bit before tumbling. He got up, and sw a flash of orange. before the figure got back up and ran off.

Adderstep came up to Sapphirekit. "Are you okay?!" she asked. "Y-Yeah I'm fine..." he replied. Adderstep looked up and bolted after the shadow, gaining on her.

(Okay, there is a quirk about Moonfang that has always been apart of her but... ghfjksrtg when ever she's out of camp, she becomes like a rogue... it's hard to explain... uhm... okay so when she's at camp and close to it, she's a sweet nice warrior, but there was a period of time where she lost he memory from a battle and she became a loner and was a ruthless killer blah blah and she came back and was just deemed missing before she returned, no one knowing she was killing people and ya... does this make any sense? probably not...)

doghouse
November 18th, 2016, 08:41 PM
The figure's paws thudded against the ground, with four cats chasing her, she knew it might end badly. As she ran, she made a wrong move and stumbled, tumbling to the ground.

The kit saw his chance and pounced on the shadow, but he was quickly kicked, and flew back a bit before tumbling. He got up, and sw a flash of orange. before the figure got back up and ran off.

Adderstep came up to Sapphirekit. "Are you okay?!" she asked. "Y-Yeah I'm fine..." he replied. Adderstep looked up and bolted after the shadow, gaining on her.

(Okay, there is a quirk about Moonfang that has always been apart of her but... ghfjksrtg when ever she's out of camp, she becomes like a rogue... it's hard to explain... uhm... okay so when she's at camp and close to it, she's a sweet nice warrior, but there was a period of time where she lost he memory from a battle and she became a loner and was a ruthless killer blah blah and she came back and was just deemed missing before she returned, no one knowing she was killing people and ya... does this make any sense? probably not...)
Abysslight chased after the figure, not stopping. She was quickly picking up speed, then she leaped, pushing hard off the ground and landing squarely on the figure's back, wrapping her legs around thethem and gripping on tightly.

Zia caught up and hooked the cat's legs out from under them in order to trip them over, the excitement of the fight being too much, she lost sense of right and wrong and started to return to her battle-hungry self.

monfang
November 20th, 2016, 06:06 PM
Abysslight chased after the figure, not stopping. She was quickly picking up speed, then she leaped, pushing hard off the ground and landing squarely on the figure's back, wrapping her legs around thethem and gripping on tightly.

Zia caught up and hooked the cat's legs out from under them in order to trip them over, the excitement of the fight being too much, she lost sense of right and wrong and started to return to her battle-hungry self.
The shadow's eyes flashed orange and she yowled as she was pressed to the ground.

Adderstep jumped but saw the eyes and threw herself over. "Get off her! Now!" she yowled. "We were chasing a shadow! That's Moonfang!" she announced.

doghouse
November 20th, 2016, 07:01 PM
The shadow's eyes flashed orange and she yowled as she was pressed to the ground.

Adderstep jumped but saw the eyes and threw herself over. "Get off her! Now!" she yowled. "We were chasing a shadow! That's Moonfang!" she announced.
Abysslight looked down at the cat, slight disbelief in her eyes as she gazed at the cat. “Moonfang?” she asked, getting off and letting Moonfang up, though her fur was fluffed up in shock at what had just happened.

Zia stopped several fox lengths away, remaining silent, just watching with guarded green eyes, her ears back, tail lashing slightly.