PDA

View Full Version : New, looking for someone to start with!

Socks
November 14th, 2016, 02:28 AM
I'm new to the site and I'm an awkward potato that knows nothing to sorry in advance.

I have a character, Rivermist of thunderclan, that I'd like to roleplay with but I need someone to start with and stuff, so, yeah, I'm just really interesting in roleplaying so if you'd like to we can discuss here.

again, sorry if I didn't do something right.

Tigressy
November 14th, 2016, 06:06 AM
Hello! I'm new also and I can roleplay with you if you want

doghouse
November 14th, 2016, 06:08 AM
Hello! I'm new also and I can roleplay with you if you want
Hi there!

Moon
November 14th, 2016, 11:52 AM
Hey there! I'm new and awkward too haha

feel free to friend me and message me! I'd love to roleplay c:

goddess of ducks
November 14th, 2016, 01:13 PM
Hey Socks, I love Rping and have several warriors in Thunderclan open for RP, I have Sunheart and Ravenstorm who are both open.

Tigressy
November 14th, 2016, 02:13 PM
Hi there!
"Hello!" Tigressclaw nodded

Socks
November 14th, 2016, 07:27 PM
I have all the stuff about my character in biographies, and I'm working on a website so you guys can look at that to learn more about my character

Socks
November 14th, 2016, 09:02 PM
Also I don't know how stuff here works and I can't find much info, so if any of you could help inform me I'd be grateful

Fel
November 14th, 2016, 09:03 PM
//slides in

Is there anything specific you need help with?

Sage
November 14th, 2016, 09:16 PM
Socks
Congratulations! You've found WCO!
Welcome, I'm S A G I E!
I hope you have a wonderful time here. If you want, we can roleplay at anytime. Btw, you can call me Sage! :3
Here are my charries in ThunderClan open for Roleplay:
Reedwhistle & Rasberrysnow

Socks
November 14th, 2016, 10:50 PM
Just if you have any tips you think would be helpful for me on this site.

goddess of ducks
November 14th, 2016, 10:58 PM
It helps if you use the Roleplaying Resources to find an RP and everything before you post in the threads. It's not completely necessary, but it helps
Also, roleplay a lot. The more you do it the better you get, I'd be happy to roleplay with you too :)

Fallpotato
November 14th, 2016, 10:59 PM
Im also new if anyone can show me how to join rp that would be great !

Socks
November 15th, 2016, 04:40 PM
If I wanted to start a rp would I start a new thread, I've never rped on a website before

Ivyshade
November 15th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Im also new if anyone can show me how to join rp that would be great !
If I wanted to start a rp would I start a new thread, I've never rped on a website before
So to join a rp you think of a character, pick a thread, and post a nice post that may or may not show off your writing capability, called a starter. For instance, my oc Ivyshade is a ShadowClan warrior. So when I started off with her I chose to make a quick little post in the ShadowClan camp/clearing that showed a bit of her personality. Usually starters end with the character sitting down "wondering what was going on" or something similar. This attracts other role-players who may not be doing anything with their characters and depending on how well the quality of this starter is they may come up to your character and begin a conversation. Sometimes this doesn't work though, and in that case you will want to go to Role-play Resources and post a thread asking for someone to role-play with. Unless you are in Other Role-plays or FanClans you DO NOT make a new thread. At the bottom of each forum page there are rules that say what you may and may not do.
Hope this answered your questions! If any of this was confusing don't hesitate to ask on this thread or pm me and I'll take you through step by step! I have one character in each group as well so if you ever just want to role-play, get my attention via pm, quoting, or mentioning!

Socks
November 15th, 2016, 07:53 PM
Thank You! This helped a lot!