PDA

View Full Version : Adopt my cats

StripeMist
August 5th, 2017, 07:28 PM
So I have some cats I don't use and I'm giving them away. F= female M= Male
Whitestone(star)
Clan: RiverClan
I'm not sure if I really do want to give her away, so unless you have a really good reason it will be hard to get her

Mothheart
Mothheart has been adopted by Mouseleap

Sunpelt (made by my brother and he doesn't care)
Sunpelt has been adopted by Hollydawn

Cloverleaf
Clan: ThunderClan

Monkeyshawdow (made by my brother and he doesn't care)
Clan: OceanClan (made up)

Spiritstorm
Clan: DuskClan (made up)
Spiritstorm has been adopted by Hollydawn

Maplekit
Clan: DuskClan (Spiritstorm's niece)
Maplekit has been adopted by Hollydawn

Softbirch
Clan: DuskClan

Your form is below:

Cat wanted:
Why I want this cat:
RP example:
Will you take care of my 'lil kitty:
Will you promise not to change their name, age, or gender:
What do you think the cat looks like (if I like it it will work):
You promise you won't copy these if you don't get it:

Thank you and take good care of them

StripeMist
August 5th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Bump~

Mouseleap
August 5th, 2017, 08:24 PM
I would like to adopt Mothheart
All my ocs ar cringe
RP: Mothheart weaved through thetreelooking for prey sniffing a mouse she spots it shedrops down stalking it pouncing shemisses by a heart beat "Fox dung!" she hisses to herself
I WILL tae care of her
I promise i wont change anything
I think she is a golden tabby with green eyes
I WILL NOT copy

StripeMist
August 5th, 2017, 08:52 PM
I would like to adopt Mothheart
All my ocs ar cringe
RP: Mothheart weaved through thetreelooking for prey sniffing a mouse she spots it shedrops down stalking it pouncing shemisses by a heart beat "Fox dung!" she hisses to herself
I WILL tae care of her
I promise i wont change anything
I think she is a golden tabby with green eyes
I WILL NOT copy
Hmm...You can have her, please take care of her. Also she is more of an orange tabby with amber eyes but, I like what you said better. Also she is very nice, kind, creative, and stubborn, she's also not very social.

StripeMist
August 5th, 2017, 09:44 PM
Beep-

Seraphon
August 6th, 2017, 09:35 AM
Cat wanted:Sunpelt//Spiritstorm//Maplekit
Why I want this cat:Sunpelt seems like a good to-be leader and I have a cat named Suntail who is friends with a cat with a sun prefix, so I feel like if they become friends that would be awesome//Spiritstorm to me would be a good mentor for my cat Hiddenkit and if I get Spiritstorm I'm naming Hiddenkit after him, his name would be Hiddenspirit//Maplekit seems so ADORABLE and I'll keep spirit and maple together, promise
RP example:Fireflykit blinked open his tired eyes, heavy from sleep. He rolled onto all four paws and lifted himself up, then dragged himself out of his nest. He looked around still blinking his eyes to adjust to the early morning sunlight that was streaming through the nursery walls, roof, and entrance. He stepped out of the nursery as his stomach growled a bit from hunger. Fireflykit stalked to the fresh-kill pile as he saw Grizzlybear with his favorite meal, rabbit. He kept himself low and smiled. He was normally shy but he wanted to prove that he could be brave as he quickly dragged the rabbit into nearby bushes. But since he was too young to eat it he padded out and greeted the stunned and... Grief stricken warrior? Fireflykit giggled as he walked up to him, he took a deep breath of early morning air, continuing to walk. Almost forgetting to let out the fresh air he breathed in he let out oxygen, now turned to carbon dioxide. His trotting turn to bouncing as he tried to act like a normal kit but he ended up just almost stalking almost walking with his ears and tail low,"h-hi Grizzlyb-bear!" He tried to sound cheerful but he ended up failing miserably at that. He looked up into Grizzlybear's stilled stunned face. If this huge warrior knew it was him who knew what he would do? He resisted the urge to bolt away. To hide in a bush, a tree, something! He forced himself to take a deep breath in... And let it out... He did that afew times and soon felt better, I-m ready to face g-Grizzlybear! he yowled to himself and without knowing it he puffed out his chest, sat down, and raised his head triumphantly. He then realized what he was doing though and soon stopped raising his head and puffing out his chest. But he kept sitting down and then looked back at Grizzlybear, sighing inwardly and as he did so closed his eyes. When he was done sighing he opened them worriedly. Worried about Grizzlybear, and rightfully so, he then moved his eyes to Grizzlybear yet again.
Will you take care of my 'lil kitty:Of course I already love them!!!!
Will you promise not to change their name, age, or gender:Oh, no never ever!
You promise you won't copy these if you don't get it:I promise, the only thing that may be the same is the Spirit prefix for Hiddenkit's mentor ;) if you don't want me to do that just tell me.
Other:May I change Spiritstorm's and Maplekit's clan plz? StripeMist

Seraphon
August 6th, 2017, 09:36 AM
I'll give you what I think they look like in a sec StripeMist

StripeMist
August 6th, 2017, 09:40 AM
Cat wanted:Sunpelt//Spiritstorm//Maplekit
Why I want this cat:Sunpelt seems like a good to-be leader and I have a cat named Suntail who is friends with a cat with a sun prefix, so I feel like if they become friends that would be awesome//Spiritstorm to me would be a good mentor for my cat Hiddenkit and if I get Spiritstorm I'm naming Hiddenkit after him, his name would be Hiddenspirit//Maplekit seems so ADORABLE and I'll keep spirit and maple together, promise
RP example:Fireflykit blinked open his tired eyes, heavy from sleep. He rolled onto all four paws and lifted himself up, then dragged himself out of his nest. He looked around still blinking his eyes to adjust to the early morning sunlight that was streaming through the nursery walls, roof, and entrance. He stepped out of the nursery as his stomach growled a bit from hunger. Fireflykit stalked to the fresh-kill pile as he saw Grizzlybear with his favorite meal, rabbit. He kept himself low and smiled. He was normally shy but he wanted to prove that he could be brave as he quickly dragged the rabbit into nearby bushes. But since he was too young to eat it he padded out and greeted the stunned and... Grief stricken warrior? Fireflykit giggled as he walked up to him, he took a deep breath of early morning air, continuing to walk. Almost forgetting to let out the fresh air he breathed in he let out oxygen, now turned to carbon dioxide. His trotting turn to bouncing as he tried to act like a normal kit but he ended up just almost stalking almost walking with his ears and tail low,"h-hi Grizzlyb-bear!" He tried to sound cheerful but he ended up failing miserably at that. He looked up into Grizzlybear's stilled stunned face. If this huge warrior knew it was him who knew what he would do? He resisted the urge to bolt away. To hide in a bush, a tree, something! He forced himself to take a deep breath in... And let it out... He did that afew times and soon felt better, I-m ready to face g-Grizzlybear! he yowled to himself and without knowing it he puffed out his chest, sat down, and raised his head triumphantly. He then realized what he was doing though and soon stopped raising his head and puffing out his chest. But he kept sitting down and then looked back at Grizzlybear, sighing inwardly and as he did so closed his eyes. When he was done sighing he opened them worriedly. Worried about Grizzlybear, and rightfully so, he then moved his eyes to Grizzlybear yet again.
Will you take care of my 'lil kitty:Of course I already love them!!!!
Will you promise not to change their name, age, or gender:Oh, no never ever!
You promise you won't copy these if you don't get it:I promise, the only thing that may be the same is the Spirit prefix for Hiddenkit's mentor ;) if you don't want me to do that just tell me.
Other:May I change Spiritstorm's and Maplekit's clan plz? StripeMist
Accepted and yes, you can change the clan that's why I didn't put clan on you promise you won't change name, gender, or age.

Seraphon
August 6th, 2017, 09:43 AM
Accepted and yes, you can change the clan that's why I didn't put clan on you promise you won't change name, gender, or age.
*hugzz* YYAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

StripeMist
August 6th, 2017, 09:44 AM
*hugzz* YYAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
Your welcome