PDA

View Full Version : Sinnoh: the land of time and space

Agnate
November 13th, 2016, 07:56 PM
*whispers* I hope people like this... please tell me they like this...

*cough cough* Oh! Hello there, and welcome to the Sinnoh region! My name is Professor Rowan, and I would like you to go on your very own pokemon journey! Inside this box there is three pokemon! Take your pick!

Roles: coordinator, regular trainer, every type of trainer that the main character can meet, elite four, Gym leaders
Champion

Pokemon: only pokemon found in the Sinnoh region please! No primal Dialga, no mega evolutions!

Rules:
1. If a pokemon has no Gender, then it has no Gender. No exceptions
2. Be respectful, to other roleplayers and the Roleplay itself, don't use this for all the junk left in your head
3. I have the right to deny any form I see fit

Form:
Humans:

Name:
Personality:
Team:
Role:
Other:

Pokemon:

Pokemon species:
Nickname:
Looks:
Personality:
Type:
Moves:

My form coming soon

Hallowed Echo
November 13th, 2016, 08:08 PM
Name: Jesse
Looks: Black hair with blue eyes and a blue and white beanie. He wears blue and white flannel shirt with jeans and boots
Personality: TBRP'd
Team: Mystic
Role: Trainer
Other: Mind explaining what teams you mean?

Agnate
November 13th, 2016, 08:16 PM
As in your team of pokemon. This is NOT pokemon go, it is actually pokemon, in the pokemon world. And, BTW, instinct is better

Hallowed Echo
November 13th, 2016, 08:46 PM
Ahh. Makes more sense. So I guess Jesse would be Team Eevee. I like the eevee evolutions.)

Zan Partizanne
November 14th, 2016, 05:15 AM
(fffffff valor for life)(also before I make the forum can I be Palkia and Uxie there both so great and hard to choose from!)

aleka!
November 14th, 2016, 11:03 AM
Save me a gym leader please!

Agnate
November 14th, 2016, 03:55 PM
Phoenix, still, no, that's not what it is.
@Asriel, sorry, saving those for people who will use detail. If you can prove to me that you can and will do that with every post, sure

aleka!
November 14th, 2016, 04:14 PM
Name: Angelina
Looks: She's about a regular height for a woman, with long silver hair. It has a few highlights of a lighter silver . Her skin is slightly tanned, and she wears a slightly short black shirt and blue shorts.
Team: Staraptor, Honchkrow, Mothim, Drifblim, Gyarados, and Beautifly
Role: Gym Leader
Other: The Sinnoh region needs more flying types x3

Delta Reliant
November 14th, 2016, 05:13 PM
(May i take champion or is it already reserved/taken?)

Agnate
November 14th, 2016, 05:44 PM
@Aleka accepted
JellieDelly sure

Delta Reliant
November 14th, 2016, 06:05 PM
@Aleka accepted
JellieDelly sure
(Thanks!)
(Also if you need to trade out a chimchar just tell me :3)
Name: Sirus
Looks: http://data.whicdn.com/images/122854764/large.jpg He has a slight growth disorder that makes him look 14 but in reality he is 18.
Personality: He is an introvert that doesn't talk much but he likes to be nice to others... Basically refer to all pokemon protagonists. He has an over analysing mind that tends to force him to pause every now and then... Though in return he is considered a genius.
Team: Staraptor (main), Garchomp, Lucario, Empoleon, Luxray, Milotic.
Role: Champion
Other: I know he looks like a girl but that'll be a joke.

(SOHYPE! :rainbowllama: )

Agnate
November 14th, 2016, 06:07 PM
All of the legendaries will be part of the story line, and the champion team can't really have a legendary... it's never happened. He might be chosen by a legendary, but it can't be part of the team he uses as the champion. So...

Delta Reliant
November 14th, 2016, 06:10 PM
All of the legendaries will be part of the story line, and the champion team can't really have a legendary... it's never happened. He might be chosen by a legendary, but it can't be part of the team he uses as the champion. So...
(Ah, perhaps he bonds with giratina later then? ill pick another :p)

Agnate
November 14th, 2016, 06:17 PM
That's dependent on the rper of giratina

Delta Reliant
November 14th, 2016, 06:21 PM
That's dependent on the rper of giratina
(Right... I may decide to take palkia if i am allowed... though i would understand if you said no since i already took an important role XD)

Agnate
November 14th, 2016, 06:30 PM
Yeah, you predicted it)
Name: Axel
Looks: tall, with shaggy brown hair and tanned skin, for obvious reasons. He has brown eyes and wears a special made belt with six pokeballs containing his team, along with extras and other supplies.
Personality: TBRPed
Team: An Infernape, a Staraptor, a bastiodon, a toxicroak, a spiritomb, Garchomp
Role: uhhh... think red
Other: I've got a monferno up for grabs

Delta Reliant
November 14th, 2016, 06:33 PM
(I will wait for the rp to begin. *Falls into the shadows*)

aleka!
November 14th, 2016, 07:31 PM
Everyone has Staraptor on their team, and I might make another form for a Pokemon.

Agnate
November 14th, 2016, 08:11 PM
Well, Staraptor is the best time sinnoh bird)

aleka!
November 14th, 2016, 08:14 PM
Yeah, that's true..

Gone
November 14th, 2016, 09:13 PM
(Agnate, can a team have pokemon from regions other than Sinnoh?)

Agnate
November 15th, 2016, 06:12 AM
Not unless they can be found in sinnoh at some point or another

Gone
November 15th, 2016, 06:45 AM
Name: Nick Plymouth
Looks: 5'5, he has short brown hair and green eyes, he's 16. He wears baggy jeans and a black sweater that's a bit too long for him.
Team: Heracross(Can be found in Sinnoh), Glaceon, Leafeon, Magnezone, Drapion and Rotom (Water)
Other: Adam's brother.

Agnate
November 15th, 2016, 06:47 AM
Accepted. BTW, I almost memorized the Sinnoh pokedex and have it bookmarked)

Gone
November 15th, 2016, 06:53 AM
(Nice! Also, when will it start, because I'm leaving until 5PM)

aleka!
November 15th, 2016, 08:16 AM
Making a Rapidash form later cuz' I'm in school right now OwO

Agnate
November 15th, 2016, 08:35 AM
it will start when we have enough trainers and some pokemon

Agnate
November 15th, 2016, 04:22 PM
Bump)

Gone
November 16th, 2016, 04:35 PM
(So, what do we do? Agnate)

aleka!
November 16th, 2016, 05:21 PM
Nickname: Burst
Looks: The normal Rapidash
Personality: TBRP'ed
Type: Fire
Moves: Double Team, Hyper Beam, Flare Blitz, Wild Charge
Trainer?: If someone wants her.. otherwise no.

Agnate
November 18th, 2016, 06:05 AM
Accepted, and, idk what to do. Not enough people are joining)

aleka!
November 18th, 2016, 06:53 AM
Ughhh

Gone
November 18th, 2016, 04:37 PM
-Waits patiently-

aleka!
November 18th, 2016, 05:58 PM
Bumpies

Ivy
November 18th, 2016, 06:46 PM
Shast I join?

Gone
November 18th, 2016, 06:54 PM
(Yas!)

Ivy
November 18th, 2016, 06:57 PM
(I require a kiss from you and thenIll post a form)

Gone
November 18th, 2016, 06:58 PM
(-Kisses Ivy-)

vos
November 18th, 2016, 07:32 PM
[[has anyone reserved kouki/lucas yet?]]

Gone
November 18th, 2016, 07:37 PM
(Nope mirefern)

Agnate
November 19th, 2016, 06:57 AM
Nothing is reserved, the only spot taken is the champion)

Ivy
November 19th, 2016, 06:12 PM
Name: Annabel Acel
Looks: 5'3; A brunette with shoulder length hair and hazel eyes. Is seen usually wearing black pants and a light pastel color top. Usually wears one of her ten infinity scarves. Is 15 and a half
Team: Noctowl Umbreon, Houndoom, Absol, and Rhyhorn
Other: N/A

Agnate
November 19th, 2016, 06:14 PM
I'm sorry, but some of those pokemon can't be found in Sinnoh. Noivern for example)

Ivy
November 19th, 2016, 06:25 PM
.....sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry....stupid ivy....its even in the freaking title. Bad ivy. Edited it

aleka!
November 19th, 2016, 07:31 PM
Pokemon species: Dialga
Nickname: None
Looks: We all know what it looks like
Personality: It's a bit stubborn, but it can be very loyal. It's also a bit headstrong and arrogant. It's mostly likely to reject help the first time you offer, but once it's really in trouble, it welcomes help.
Type: Steel/Dragon
Moves: Iron Tail, Roar of Time, Blizzard, Giga Impact
Trainer?: Nope

Gone
November 20th, 2016, 11:48 AM
Agnate, how many peeps do we need?

Agnate
November 20th, 2016, 12:50 PM
Well, we need all the spots for legends filled, ivy is the only one out of us that doesn't have a huge role already, so she could be a lake guardian/palkia/giratina if she wanted, and then we need to have enough trainers for them all to have one, then some filler trainers. Ivy accepted
@Aleka☁ accepted

Gone
November 20th, 2016, 12:53 PM
(So, we need one more trainer and the five other legends in order to start.)

Agnate
November 20th, 2016, 01:09 PM
Yep. And in order to make it actually fun, we obviously need the filler trainers. Just roleplaying with everyone that has all the same capabilities is rather boring

Gone
November 20th, 2016, 01:17 PM
(Can I make a second charrie, Agnate?)

Ivy
November 20th, 2016, 03:10 PM
(Raven love. What should I do?)

Gone
November 20th, 2016, 03:50 PM
(What do you mean by that?)

Ivy
November 20th, 2016, 04:02 PM
(For a huger role i guess)

Gone
November 20th, 2016, 04:20 PM
(Gym leader, elite four member.)

Agnate
November 20th, 2016, 06:56 PM
Raven if you want one
Ivy just fill out the form, but if you have a regular trainer and an elite four/gym leader, if the trainer gets a legend, you'll have to choose between them

Gone
November 20th, 2016, 07:12 PM
Name: Adam Plymouth
Looks: Has short hair, a tattoo on of an eye on each of his hands, his eyes are a deep green color, he stand at 6' dead.
Team: Bronzong, Alakazam, Unown A, Unown P, Medicham and Chimecho
Role: Psychic type Gym Leader
Other: Nick's older brother

aleka!
November 20th, 2016, 09:01 PM
Yay there's another gym lea besides Angelina. I'm also changing her name to Skyler.

Gone
November 20th, 2016, 09:22 PM
Yay! Also, isn't the name Skylar, and not Skyler? Aleka ☁️

Ivy
November 21st, 2016, 05:28 AM
Im good Agnate! ^^

Agnate
November 21st, 2016, 08:01 AM
Accepted

aleka!
November 21st, 2016, 12:27 PM
Yay! Also, isn't the name Skylar, and not Skyler? Aleka ☁️
Yeah. I just kind of derped out there..

Gone
November 21st, 2016, 03:58 PM
Yeah. I just kind of derped out there..
Alright x3

Gone
November 21st, 2016, 03:59 PM
Accepted
Now we only need the legends or do we absolutely need them for now..? Agnate

aleka!
November 21st, 2016, 04:33 PM
I would take one more legendary pokemon, but I can't x3

Gone
November 21st, 2016, 04:35 PM
Hehe, I would take one, but I don't know if I can, because I already have 2 charries.)

Agnate
November 21st, 2016, 08:39 PM
Sorry, raven, ya can't. You already play a gym leader. And, it won't be as good as it can be, but I guess we'll start. The guardians need to be brought in before we can actually start the plot, as well as dialga and giratina. Also, anyone want team galactic characters?

Axel stood on the seventh floor of Mount Coronet, infernape standing by his side and glaring at any other pokemon he saw. Soon, a particularly brave Bronzong approached the duo, but was quickly repelled with the blazing fire produced by Infernape

Ivy
November 21st, 2016, 09:04 PM
Annabel looked up as her Umbreon, Rogue, nudged her, gazing at Oreburgh Cith before her. She was just starting out, five years late thanks to her helicopter parents, she now finally was free to travel and train pokemon. She could even journey with someone too if she wanted! She squatted wn and picked up Rogue by reaching her arms around his midsection and bringing him up. "Ready?" She asked the dark type as he gave a happy chirp in reply of his name.

Gone
November 21st, 2016, 09:09 PM
Nick was on the summit of Mt.Coronet, looking down towards Sinnoh... His home, this place was beautiful, sometimes, he needed to enjoy his surroundings, take a break from all those battles, and he couldn't ask for a better view, sitting on the edge of the mountain, his team by his side, they all seemed to be calmed by how peaceful this place was, the trainer was somehow comfortable with the temperature of the surroundings. gently petting his Glaceon, who had flopped to the ground, head on her paws and eyes closed as she enjoyed her trainer's gentle petting.

Agnate
November 22nd, 2016, 08:15 AM
Axel climbed to the top of Mount Coronet, gazing around, looking at the other trainer for a minute, and ultimately sending out Staraptor and using fly. They climbed into the sky, not having a particular destination in mind, but knowing from past experience, and an extremely widespread web of connections, they would be welcome wherever they ended up.

Ivy
November 22nd, 2016, 01:50 PM
She took out Rhyorn and put back Umbreon in its pokeball before gazing at mt. Coronet, saddling up the Rhyhorn before nodding and patting its head. "Lets go up, okay? You need exercise." The rock type gave a throaty growl of its name in agreement before tajing off, jerking Annnabel in the saddle as she held onto the reigns tightly, leaning forward. "Careful!" She cried as it stampeded up the mountain.

Gone
November 22nd, 2016, 04:13 PM
Nick later got up and looked at the way they'd have to go. "Magnezone, think you can get me down there..?" He asked, the Electric/Steel type nodded with an happy sounding sound, the trainer climbed onto his pokemon, who was still able to hover and he returned his team. Later, while he was making his way down, his gaze landed on a trainer and her Rhyhorn, the two stopped, the pokemon was huge! Almost taking the whole road to himself, Magnezone would never have enough space to go, even if it was able to hover.

Ivy
November 22nd, 2016, 05:01 PM
Annabel's hair was whipping in her face as Rhyhorn gave a final leap, crashing into Nick and Magnezone, literally butting heads as Annabel was catapulted into the air and onto Nick, fear in her eyes, her mouth open.

Gone
November 22nd, 2016, 05:11 PM
Magnezone let out some sort of angry sound as the Rhyhorn crashed into it, almost making the two trainer fall off of him, but keeping his balance with his magnets, the Electric/Steel type then backed up a little. Nick caught Annabel in his arms, as surprised as her. "Are you okay?" He asked worriedly, gazing in her eyes.

Ivy
November 22nd, 2016, 05:39 PM
Annabel blushed as Nick caught her and asked ifnshe was okay, nodding as she blushed madly. Rhyhorn gave a bark of his name. "You couldve hurt Annabel!" He growled.

Gone
November 22nd, 2016, 05:51 PM
Nick gave a nod and placed her down. "Good to know..." He said softly, Magnezone spun the magnets that it used as hands, it didn't speak at all, just gazed at the Rock-type, electricity coursed through his body angrily. The trainer gazed at his pokemon, worried. "Magnezone, calm down." He ordered, he knew how strong it was, and that making him mad was a bad idea.

Ivy
November 22nd, 2016, 06:05 PM
"RHyhorn stand down. both of you are evenly matched so theres no point." Annabel ordered as Nick put her on the ground. She placed a hand on its hard forehead "Im sorry. He hadnt been out all day." She alologized to nick gazing at him.

Gone
November 22nd, 2016, 06:11 PM
Nick gazed at the two. "It's alright, I guess, but I think Magnezone wants to battle, I mean, from what I heard, we kind of have to..." He said, crossing his arms and standing beside Magnezone, who seemed to calm down a bit, just enough not to shock his trainer as it was patted. The trainer looked at his pokemon. "Calm down..." He told his teammate.

Gone
November 22nd, 2016, 06:33 PM
Adam walked out of his gym in Canalave City, hands in his trench coat's pockets, looking at the trainers that passed by and waved at him, he had been a teacher in the past, so many trainers knew him, well, his old students. The gym leader took a deep breath and made his way to the edge of the city, where he looked at the horizon, a big smile on his face.
(Open to anyone. Agnate Aleka ☁️ If one of you wants, there's a spot for one of you!)

Ivy
November 22nd, 2016, 07:12 PM
She chuckled. "Guess they wanna see whos stronger." She said patting the challenging rhino pokemon

Gone
November 22nd, 2016, 07:26 PM
Nick gave a nod. "Well, it's up to you, I'm always up for a battle." The trainer said, while Magnezone made a weird robotic sound, pointing one of the magnets at the Rhyhorn, glaring at him, ot wanted to battle, after all, that's what any trainer would've wanted, a good battle!

Ivy
November 22nd, 2016, 07:44 PM
Rhyhorn stamped a hoof and gave a gruff snort. "Alright, but if I win your pokemon has to aplogize and vice versa." She winked at Nick. Rhyhorn glared at the magnet pokemon. He would win! He knew in his heart theyd be rigals for a long time.

Gone
November 22nd, 2016, 08:05 PM
"Just letting you know, pretty face, I have a whole team, and a pokemon battle is nothing without the entire team." Nick said, winking at her and patting Magnezone again. "So, ready whenever you are." He added, crossing his arns and waiting. The Electric/Steel type glared at his opponent and slammed two of his magnets together, resulting in a loud metallic noise. "Telling you right now, that rock-type is gonna fall to Magnezone's Steel-typing." The teen chuckled.

Ivy
November 22nd, 2016, 09:00 PM
"Rhyhorn and I are partners." Annabel said taking off his saddle. "You may have an upper advantage, but that doesnt mean we arent that amateur enough to know how to beat Steel types." She said proudly as she patted the ground type, affectionately who was giving a stare down with Magnezone, lifting his head to show his buffness. "Do you want me to kiss you if you win?" She smirked.

Gone
November 22nd, 2016, 09:10 PM
"Talking about Magnezone's ground weakness, use Magnet Rise..." Nick ordered with a smile and immediatly, the Electric/Steel-type was pulled higher in the air, gazing down at his opponent. "No more ground weakness, good luck." He added, a grin on his face. "I should propose that." He chuckled, giving a nod, whoever wins gets to kiss the other." He smiled.

Ivy
November 22nd, 2016, 09:25 PM
Annabel blushed. "Use Tackle!" She ordered as the Rhyhorn built up speed and jumped up, aiming to use his head to push the electric type to the ground. (Remember no powerplaying)

Gone
November 22nd, 2016, 09:32 PM
(Magnet Rise isn't affected by any moves, it just makes him unaffected by ground type attacks for five turns.)
Nick grinned. "Magnezone, Volt Switch!" He ordered, electricity appeared around the megnet pokemon before it shot towards his opponent, the trainer immediatly took out two pokeball, his Magnezone's and another one, what would it be..?

Ivy
November 22nd, 2016, 09:39 PM
(Okay Mr. Gamer....)
Rhyhorn was shot down, but landed on his feet. "Alright then, lets use some Rock type moves." She said determinedly. "Use, Rock Blast!" The pokemon aimed the energy at the other pokemon.

Gone
November 22nd, 2016, 09:48 PM
Magnezone quickly went back to its pokeball after the attack landed and another pokemon took its place, a Glaceon, who let out a yip of her name, ready to dodge anything, she gazed at the Rhyhorn and a grin appeared on her face. Nick also had a grin on his face. "Your Rhyhorn is at a disadvantage, knew that?" He asked.

Ivy
November 22nd, 2016, 09:52 PM
"Rock tomb!" Annabel didn'tfkinch when she saw the ice type as rocks were sent in a circle around Glaceon, the top coming down quickly.

Gone
November 22nd, 2016, 09:58 PM
"Attacking isn't always the best thing to do, you know." Nick said. "Glaceon, Protect." He then ordered, a barrier formed around the Ice-typd, who gave a yawn, standing in the middle of the attack and waiting for it to hit the Protect.

Ivy
November 22nd, 2016, 10:01 PM
"Stone edge!" Annabel ordered, her eyes cold as the Rhyhorn stamped a hoof on the ground, causing rocks to erupt in front of him, heading straight for Galceon.

Gone
November 22nd, 2016, 10:06 PM
Glaceon dodged, jumping to the side and used Ice Beam on the Rhyhorn, just as Nick had ordered her to, the two had a smile on their face, the easiest opponent were those who only attacked, making them too easy to beat, because the moves were easily anticipated.

Ivy
November 22nd, 2016, 10:14 PM
Annabel grinned at Nick. "Wide Guard!" SHe called as a protective defense spread out before him almost holographic. "Is that the best you can do, sweetheart?" He said mockingly to the ice type.

Gone
November 22nd, 2016, 10:24 PM
(Wide Guard protects from attack with multiple targets, Ice Beam is not a multiple targeting attack.)
The Ice-type grinned. "Your trainer is pretty bad when it comes to moves..." The Glaceon giggled as the beam went through the holographic barrier to hit the Rhyhorn, the eeveelution couldn't help but laugh.

Ivy
November 22nd, 2016, 10:28 PM
The Rhyhorn scowled as he slammed his head on the ground, breaking the ice before baring his teeth. Annabel took out another pokemon and threw it. Rhyhorn retreated into his pokeball. Umbreon appeared strong and ready, letting out a sharp bark of his name. "Shadow Ball!" The umbreon aimed the energy ball at the ice type.

Gone
November 22nd, 2016, 10:32 PM
The Glaceon took the hit as if it was nothing, she gazed at her opponent and smiled before she was returned. "Heracross, out!" Nick said as the Bug/Fighting type appeared. "Megahorn!" He ordered and the beetle-like pokemon shot at his opponent, horn glowing.

Ivy
November 22nd, 2016, 10:36 PM
"Dodge it and use Dark Pulse!" Annabel shouted. The Umbreon jumped as the Heracross went under and the dark type aimed the move at the bug.

Gone
November 22nd, 2016, 10:42 PM
Dark Pulse not being very effective, Heracross then flew towards the Umbreon, his arms glowing before he aimed Focus Punch at the Dark-type, yet, he didn't seem stressed at all, nor did he fear his opponent, the Dark-type was weak to his two types, and that made it even easier.

Ivy
November 22nd, 2016, 10:46 PM
The Umbreon was knocked out almost immediently. Annabel ran to her pokemon and picked him up, petting him. "I knew that last battle had you already beaten down, but thank you for trying." She murmured as she used his pokeball to suck him away.

Gone
November 22nd, 2016, 10:49 PM
Heracross landed in front of his trainer and smiled, both Nick and his pokemon crossing their arms. "So, do you have anyone else on your team?" The teen asked, this fight was actually going better than what he had first expected, which was a good sign.

Ivy
November 22nd, 2016, 10:51 PM
Annabel glanced up at him. "The battles over or do you not have that much knowledge in your brain, Nicky?" She said coldly as she pocketed Umbreon's pokeball.

Gone
November 22nd, 2016, 10:55 PM
"Only two pokemon, you won't go very far with that..." Nick said, walking over to her and gazing in her eyes. "But a promise is a promise." With that, he pulled her into a kiss, a passionate one. Heracross watched, eyes wide.
(Last post, G'night love.)

Ivy
November 22nd, 2016, 11:13 PM
"I have three more for your-" Annabel started to argue until he decided to kiss her. Wasnt I supposed to kiss him? And I thouht this was supposed to be a light peck...The blonde thought to herself, in shock, too immobilized to do anything but let the older boy kiss her.

Gone
November 23rd, 2016, 06:25 AM
After a while, Nick finally pulled back and gazed in her eyes, his pokemon returning to his pokeball. The trainer slightly blushed as he gazed in Annabel's eyes. "Hope you liked that." He said, his gaze not leaving hers, he was used to giving and receiving money, a kiss, never heard about anyone asking for one.

Ivy
November 23rd, 2016, 06:30 AM
Annabel just stuttered dumbly. "I..i.." RHyhorn came out of his pokeball, being more of the free spirit that he was, nudging his trainer as she struggled to say something.

Gone
November 23rd, 2016, 06:38 AM
Nick laughed, it was funny to see her as shocked as she was, this was priceless, he gently passed his thumb over her cheek, smiling. "Well, I'm leaving Mt. Coronet, after all, the night is coming and simply making my way home, I won't be able to get any sleep, I'l' sleep in th nearest city, wanna come?" He asked.

Ivy
November 23rd, 2016, 06:42 AM
Rhyhorn growled warningly to Nick as he traced his thumb over Annabel's cheek."Lets go then." The blonde blurted out as she saddled up Rhyhorn. "THink you can make one last trip?" She whispered as Rhyhorn gave a small nod. "Where to?" She asked nick

Gone
November 23rd, 2016, 06:48 AM
Nick let Magnezone out and looked down. "I think Eterna City is the closest city to Mt.Coronet, so that's out best bet." He said and climbed onto the Electric/Steel-type, who immediatly started making it's way down the mountain. "Come on, it won't slow down for you!" The trainer called, gesturing for then to come.

Ivy
November 23rd, 2016, 06:55 AM
Rhyhorn trotted beside the levitating pokemon while ANnabel awkwardly started up a conversation. "I honestly thought itd be a quick peck..." She said, turnung different shades of red.

Gone
November 23rd, 2016, 06:59 AM
Magnezone gazed at Rhyhorn, silent. Nick laughed. "A peck isn't a kiss, sweety, remember that." He said, giving her some space to sit by his side. "You know, we can be two on Magnezone, right?" He asked with a smile.

Ivy
November 23rd, 2016, 07:02 AM
Annabel opened her mouth to agree, but RHYhorn gave an angry snort and a mean look at Nick, making her stop.

Gone
November 23rd, 2016, 07:06 AM
Magnezone lifted a magnet in the air and slammed it hard on Rhyhorn's head, letting out a robotic sound that did sound more or less like a threat, and if the Ground-type wanted to pick up a fight again, Glaceon would do her job. Nick glared at the Rhyhorn and gestured for Annabel to come.

Ivy
November 23rd, 2016, 07:09 AM
Annabel got off Rhyhorn and hugged his head. "Are you okay?!" she asked, concerned. "Here," Before he clould protest, he was sucked back in and put away. Annabel started walking down the path again.

Gone
November 23rd, 2016, 07:14 AM
Nick pointed Annabel and Magnezone gave a nod, using a magnet to lift her in the air and place her next to its trainer. Nick smiled and patted his pokemon, who then picked up speed, making its way down the mountain, as they finally made it to Eterna City, he got the two off of its head and went back into his pokeball, it had been kind enough to leave them in front of an hotel.
(Gtg, see you at 5 PM, Love.)

Ivy
November 23rd, 2016, 07:17 AM
Annabel blushed as she was set down. "Thank you.." she whispered to the electric type before it was sucked back into its pokeball. She glanced at Nick. "So, what now?" She asked as she took out her wallet, counting the money she had. She was used to spending time on the road. "I can pay..."

Gone
November 23rd, 2016, 07:20 AM
Nick shrugged. "It's late anyway, and I'm leaving as soon as possible tomorrow, I really want to battle my brother and win his badge..." He admitted, he only had 5 badges, his brother was the 7th gym leader, so he had to train hard to get to face him. The trainer shook his head. "We should pay half of it, each of us." He suggested.
(Now gtg.)

Ivy
November 23rd, 2016, 07:28 AM
Annabel nodded and tugged Nick inside, using her credit card to pay for half before turning to Nick so he could pay up.

Gone
November 23rd, 2016, 04:05 PM
"C-Calm down, geez!" Nick said as she tugged him inside, he then took out his wallet and payed for the other half. "If there's only one bed, I'm taking the sofa." He added, taking the key to their room and gesturing for her to follow.

Ivy
November 23rd, 2016, 04:20 PM
Luckily, there were two beds. Annabel claimed the first one by puttig her pack on the bed and sitting down to take off her combat boots.

Gone
November 23rd, 2016, 04:56 PM
Nick looked at the room, he then placed his bag on the bed and yawned. "So... You never told me your name, it'd be nice to know who I'm talking to." He said.

Ivy
November 23rd, 2016, 05:21 PM
"Annabel. Whats your name?" She asked as she brought out Umbreon who yawned, tired from the days batt
E.

Gone
November 23rd, 2016, 05:31 PM
"Mine's Nick." The trainer said, letting out his two Eeveelution, a Glaceon and a Leafeon, who let out small yips of their name before sitting next to their trainer, who fed them pokepuffs. The teen then gazed outside, petting the two kindly, both the Ice-type and Grass-type let out loud purrs.

Gone
November 23rd, 2016, 05:33 PM
Adam walked out of his gym in Canalave City, hands in his trench coat's pockets, looking at the trainers that passed by and waved at him, he had been a teacher in the past, so many trainers knew him, well, his old students. The gym leader took a deep breath and made his way to the edge of the city, where he looked at the horizon, a big smile on his face.
(Open to anyone. Agnate Aleka ☁️ If one of you wants, there's a spot for one of you!)
(Whoever wants to interect with him is free to do so!)

Ivy
November 23rd, 2016, 05:36 PM
The Umbreon wandered over to the leafeon, sniffing it. Annabel followed Umbreon and sat beside Nick, kissing him.

Gone
November 23rd, 2016, 05:43 PM
Nick's eyes opened wide as Annabel kissed him, but he later gave in, kissing her back and deepening it, he didn't care if others saw them, he then fell backwards, still holding her into the kiss she had started. Leafeon gazed at the Umbreon, silent.

Agnate
November 23rd, 2016, 06:45 PM
Axel landed at the edge of Canalave city, the city where he had had his most memorable gym battle. He walked up beside Adam and nodded to him "Hey" he said before looking back at the sunset, golden rays gaining a pinkish tinge across the horizon

Gone
November 23rd, 2016, 06:59 PM
Adam nodded back. "Hello, Axel." He said, looking at the boy and giving a smile. "Ever wondered what's out there?" The gym leader asked, crossing his arms and sighing, he was deep in his thoughts, thinking of how many regions were out there, there could be tons of pokemon that haven't been discovered! Many legendaries, everything... It was just a mystery.

Ivy
November 23rd, 2016, 06:59 PM
The blonde girl pulled away as soon as he fell backwards, pulling him back up. "That was supposed to be payback, lover boy." She sighed, burying her face in her hands, blushing from embaressment. The umbreon sniffed it. "So are you genderfluid." He asked rather bluntly

Gone
November 23rd, 2016, 07:04 PM
"Payback? Sorry to tell you that, but a kiss like that isn't payback, Annabel..." Nick said, gently taking her hands away from her face and gazing in her eyes. "You look pretty cute, blushing like that." He admitted, their faces being akwardly close. Leafeon growled and slapped him firmly with a vine. "Why even ask that?!" She snarled.

Ivy
November 23rd, 2016, 07:08 PM
"We just met today so dont get any ideas, Nicholas..." she said blushing madly as they looked at each other. "Ow.." he winced. "Sorry, made the same mistake but with a male Leafeon.."

Gone
November 23rd, 2016, 07:13 PM
"Not to ruin the moment, but my name is not Nicholas, it's Nick..." The trainer admitted, blushing slightly as their gazes locked, he then gently kissed the top of her head, smiling. "We're females, so get that through your brain, Dark-type." The Grass-type growled.

Ivy
November 23rd, 2016, 07:16 PM
"Good, Ill keep callin you Nicholas until you shape up and learn to respect that I dont like being kissed." Annabel said, pushing him away y placing a hand on s chest blushing a deep scarlet "Thats sexist. I had a friend who was a male Leafeon."

Agnate
November 23rd, 2016, 07:17 PM
"Yeah... even with the four regions we already know about, it feels like there has to be more... I just wonder how many" Axel agreed. He stood there for a minute before turning to the gym leader "How about another battle? Just one difference though. We both go all out, no holding back"

Gone
November 23rd, 2016, 07:22 PM
"Good, Ill keep callin you Nicholas until you shape up and learn to respect that I dont like being kissed." Annabel said, pushing him away y placing a hand on s chest blushing a deep scarlet "Thats sexist. I had a friend who was a male Leafeon."
Nick gazed in her eyes, he would play the game, in his own way, he wasn't Nicholas, so he didn't have to answer whenever she would call him like that. "The thing is that I can't move, I'm sitting down after all, so if you don't want me to kiss you again... You know what to do." He said. "Sorry to tell you that, dark-type, but this isn't sexist at all, we have major differences from our male counterparts..." Leafeon said, rolling her eyes.

Gone
November 23rd, 2016, 07:26 PM
"Yeah... even with the four regions we already know about, it feels like there has to be more... I just wonder how many" Axel agreed. He stood there for a minute before turning to the gym leader "How about another battle? Just one difference though. We both go all out, no holding back"
"I guess we'll never know..." Adam said thoughtfully, he then looked at the trainer as he asked for a battle, the gym leader gave a nod. "Sure, I guess a good battle is what I need..." He added, looking at his necklace and opening the small pendent on it, he smiled before closingit and took out a pokeball. "Here will do." He finally concluded.

Agnate
November 23rd, 2016, 07:34 PM
Axel smiled and backed up, putting roughly twenty feet of space between them and grabbing one of the pokeballs from his bag. Holding it loosely, he whispered "Alright, let's do this, Spiritomb" and tossed the pokeball about 5 feet from the center of the area between them, bringing the strange pokemon out

Ivy
November 23rd, 2016, 07:35 PM
Nick gazed in her eyes, he would play the game, in his own way, he wasn't Nicholas, so he didn't have to answer whenever she would call him like that. "The thing is that I can't move, I'm sitting down after all, so if you don't want me to kiss you again... You know what to do." He said. "Sorry to tell you that, dark-type, but this isn't sexist at all, we have major differences from our male counterparts..." Leafeon said, rolling her eyes.

Annabel shrugged. "Fine with me, lover boy." She said getting up and going into the bathroom to shower. "Other than your forms?" He snorted and returned to his pokeball.

Gone
November 23rd, 2016, 07:47 PM
Axel smiled and backed up, putting roughly twenty feet of space between them and grabbing one of the pokeballs from his bag. Holding it loosely, he whispered "Alright, let's do this, Spiritomb" and tossed the pokeball about 5 feet from the center of the area between them, bringing the strange pokemon out
Adam tossed the pokeball he held, revealing his Bronzong. "Alright, just to let you know... I've learned how to counter your little Dark-type." He admitted, walking over to the Steel/Psychic type, who let his arm to the side, where the trainer placed what looked like a bracelet, with a ring on it. "The Ring Target, makes Psychic type moves able to hit the opponent, even if this one is immune to them..." He explained, walking back to his spot.

Gone
November 23rd, 2016, 07:49 PM
Annabel shrugged. "Fine with me, lover boy." She said getting up and going into the bathroom to shower. "Other than your forms?" He snorted and returned to his pokeball.
Nick smiled, he then walked over and leaned against the wall next to the bathroom, a little scare would be pretty fun, and he needed to laugh a little. The two Eeveelutions blushed, gazing at each other before Glaceon tapped Rogue's pokeball.

Ivy
November 23rd, 2016, 08:08 PM
Ten minutes later, Annabel stepped out of er shower and was drying off. Rpgue came out scowling. "Yes ladies?"

Gone
November 23rd, 2016, 08:18 PM
Nick smiled and grabbed her from behind. "Got you." He said in an almost playful tone, eyes shining with what seemed to be joy. "What's the thing with our forms..?" The two asked at the same time.

Ivy
November 23rd, 2016, 08:25 PM
Annabel screamed in surprise but then anger. Rogue jumped down and growled tugging at Nick's shoe, uselessly trying to pull him away from her. The blonde slapped Nick as hard as she could, elbowing him in the ribs as well.

Gone
November 23rd, 2016, 08:38 PM
Nick was surprised as he was slapped and elbowed afterwards, he backed up and the two eeveelution got defensive, Glaceon freezing the trainer's feets and Leafeon slapping her with two vines, both hissing.

Ivy
November 23rd, 2016, 08:39 PM
Rogue meanwhile was scratching Nick's legs hissing. "Off of her!" HE said. Annabel winced in pain as the Leafeon slapped her while her feet were frozen, nearly tripping

Agnate
November 23rd, 2016, 08:43 PM
Axel smiled, chuckling slightly "Actually, the only way that would work is if my pokemon was holding it. See, the ring target actually makes it so that the holder can be hit by moves that would normally not affect it" Axel replied calmly

Gone
November 23rd, 2016, 08:44 PM
(He let her go...)
Leafeon shoved Rogue away with a vine, well, more like throwing him away from her trainer, growling loudly as the two continued their assault on Annabel.

Ivy
November 23rd, 2016, 08:47 PM
Annabel gazed at the lashes. "Nick, please tell them to stop..." she pleaded, crying out. The Umbreon used Shadow Ball on both

Gone
November 23rd, 2016, 08:53 PM
Axel smiled, chuckling slightly "Actually, the only way that would work is if my pokemon was holding it. See, the ring target actually makes it so that the holder can be hit by moves that would normally not affect it" Axel replied calmly
Adam laughed. "Thought I could dupe you..." He said, lifting a finger. "Bronzong, Miracle Eye." He said, immediatly the Psychic-type made an eye appear and Spiritomb's immunity to Psychic-type moves was lifted, the gym leader smiled, placing his hands in his pockets again, eyes closed.

Gone
November 23rd, 2016, 08:55 PM
Annabel gazed at the lashes. "Nick, please tell them to stop..." she pleaded, crying out. The Umbreon used Shadow Ball on both
"If he doesn't stop, they won't." Nick said, a vine holding Rogue's muzzle shut and applying pressure to it, Glaceon used Protect, making the Shadow Ball dissapear as it hit the barrier.

Ivy
November 23rd, 2016, 08:58 PM
The Umbreon growled and snarled. "Some friend you are..." she muttered as she leaned down and tried to calm down the Leafeon by petting her.

Gone
November 23rd, 2016, 09:05 PM
"We barely know each other, I remember you saying those words..." Nick said. Leafeon slapped the trainer's hands firmly, hissing loudly at her. "As long at your Umbreon will struggle, they'll stay as angry as they are, and they aren't soft at all, so don't try petting them, unless you want to become an ice cube..." He warned. "You'll need to gice them your apologies, but only when your partner will stop..." He added.

Agnate
November 23rd, 2016, 09:06 PM
Spiritomb's smile grew wicked and as a response to a hand signal from Axel, disappeared, using shadow sneak.it traveled across the ground towards Bronzong in the form of a shadow

Ivy
November 23rd, 2016, 09:06 PM
"They have to apologize too then.." she said narrowing her eyes at nick. Rogue stopped struggling too tired.

Gone
November 23rd, 2016, 09:13 PM
Spiritomb's smile grew wicked and as a response to a hand signal from Axel, disappeared, using shadow sneak.it traveled across the ground towards Bronzong in the form of a shadow
Adam did a movement with his hands, Bronzong's eyes glowed and he got ready to attack, a smile grew on the trainer's face and the two seemed to communicate, because the pokemon gave a nod, the trainer not even speaking, the gym leader finally opened his eyes, smiling as always.

Gone
November 23rd, 2016, 09:15 PM
"They have to apologize too then.." she said narrowing her eyes at nick. Rogue stopped struggling too tired.
"Why? You're the one who hit me in the first place, I was trying to have fun!" Nick said, crossing his arms. The two Eeveelution had their teeths bared, glaring at the trainer and still holding her in place.

Ivy
November 23rd, 2016, 09:24 PM
"Yo csll sneaking up on a girl after she showers funny?" ANNabel asked. (STupidmd glitchy slowmeyoard)

Gone
November 23rd, 2016, 09:26 PM
"Well, scaring you is!" Nick said, gazing at his pokemon. "Come on, apologizing isn't that hard!" He added.

Agnate
November 23rd, 2016, 09:29 PM
Knowing that the other team was expecting spiritomb to come up from behind and attack, Axel suddenly gave a hand signal, which brought up spiritomb early, the ghost pokemon immediately throwing it's full power towards Bronzong

Gone
November 23rd, 2016, 09:35 PM
"Mistake, Axel..." Adam murmured. "Now!" He said, the Bronzong used Hypnosis, taking the Shadow Sneak, but countering his attack at the same time. "You tried this last time, and I remembered it..." He admitted.

Agnate
November 23rd, 2016, 09:59 PM
"Well, I didn't try this last time" Axel grinned "Sleep talk!" The spiritomb started moving in it's sleep, then used suckered punch on the bronzong, having used a random move, it wasn't the best for the circumstance, but it worked

Gone
November 23rd, 2016, 10:04 PM
Adam grinned and Bronzong backed up, dodging just in time. "Shadow Ball." The gym leader said, the pokemon's eyes glowed and a dark ball appeared in front of it, it then quickly shot at its target. "You're easy to predict now." He added, gazing at his necklace afterwards.
(Gtg)

Agnate
November 24th, 2016, 07:52 AM
"Oh really? Return, spiritomb! Go, toxicroak!" Axel grinned devilishly... if Adam thought bronzong's type advantage would keep him safely in the lead, he had another thing coming

Gone
November 24th, 2016, 04:47 PM
Adam smiled. "Bronzong, return." He said, returning it to its pokeball. "Alakazam, go!" The gym leader added, the psychic-type appearing and gazing at his opponent. "Maybe Bronzong is a Steel-typd, but it makes him slow... So." He chuckled, crossing his arms.

Agnate
November 24th, 2016, 06:17 PM
"Toxicr! Use retaliate!" The toxicroak leapt forward at the alakazam, swinging with all of it's power. The strength of the attack was doubled, since spiritomb had been knocked out just before. Axel smiled, knowing that if the hit landed, which was almost definite, it might K.O. the Alakazam

Gone
November 24th, 2016, 10:56 PM
Adam smiled as he saw the Alakazam get hit, it didn't faint though, no, it hung with it's focus sash. "Now, Psychic." He said calmly, the Psychic-type's eyes started glowing as he attacked his ennemy with his psychic abilities. "Thought you'd remember." He added with a smile.

Agnate
November 25th, 2016, 09:22 AM
"Toxicroak! Protect!" Axel said and the toxicroak thrust it's hands up, a blue barrier extending and protecting the pokemon with a severe disadvantage. Toxicroak yelled out a challenging call "Toxiiiicrooak!", knowing that Axel would not let it fall

Gone
November 25th, 2016, 11:56 AM
"Alakazam, use Recover" Adam said and the Psychic-type recovered 3/4 of his HP. "Already going a lot better than last time, huh?" The gym leader asked. The Alakazam gazed at Toxicroak, waiting for his opponent's next move, his gaze almost piercing the frog-like pokemon's soul.