PDA

View Full Version : CAT MAKER

StripeMist
August 5th, 2017, 08:06 AM
So you know when you want to make a cat but, just can't. Like I sometimes get stuck on making the personality. Well, look no further than me all you have to do is make a cat. Maybe you need one for roleplay, fan fiction, or just to make one. Leave whatever you want open, and put in parentheses your requests. The form is below.
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Clan:
Backstory:

StripeMist
August 5th, 2017, 08:27 AM
Also, I will not put a link to the picture if I have to do your cat's appearance. I will also do more than one on one. For ex.: Name: Squirrel_, Spider_, and Weasel_
I might finish that as Squirrelpelt, Spidertail, and Weaselflight
You can also just put the suffix too. Like this: _Claw
I might finish that as Boulderclaw.
If you don't like it than keep it to yourself.

Mayflower
August 5th, 2017, 08:32 AM
Name: ?
Personality: ?
Appearance: ?
Clan: Riverclan
Backstory: ?

StripeMist
August 5th, 2017, 08:46 AM
Name: Maplepaw(pine)
Personality: she is kind and creative. But, not a lot of cats know this about her. They only see her as a short tempered jerk. The only reason she acts that way is because she doesn't have a cat to give her a chance.
Appearance: orange tabby, with short hair, and a long tail and tall ears.
Clan: RiverClan
Backstory: Her parents never really liked her, that's why they gave her to a different queen. Because she never really knew her parents she was always lonely. As a kit she was kind, creative, and a free spirit. But, that all changed after she became an apprentice. She found out that her real parents were basically evil. So every apprentice assumed she was evil too. Maybe when she's a warrior some cat might give her a chance.

StripeMist
August 5th, 2017, 10:27 AM
Oh, I also can help with thread ideas, as long as I get a little credit

Sushiima
August 15th, 2017, 12:51 AM
Prefix : Running
Suffix :
Personality : [Social butterfly persona]
Appearance : [Any colored fur with a tabby pattern]
Clan : Windclan
Backstory : [Nothing too tragic]

jaymoon
August 15th, 2017, 01:38 AM
Name:?
Personality:?
Appearance:?
Clan:windclan
Backstory:none

StripeMist
August 15th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Prefix : Running
Suffix :
Personality : [Social butterfly persona]
Appearance : [Any colored fur with a tabby pattern]
Clan : Windclan
Backstory : [Nothing too tragic]
Name: Runningstorm
Personality: She's a social butterfly due to the fact that her family never payed attention to her. So she took the chance of having friends outside her family. She didn't know what would happen when she first talked to someone. But, it turned out fine. But, maybe being a social butterfly wasn't always good. She figured that out the hard way. When she was 9 moons she had a blossoming relationship with a tom from RiverClan. His name was Riverpaw, she fell in love with him. She had never experienced love before. So she was naive, and had meetings with him at night. But, they both decided that loyalty to their Clan was more important than their relationship. She's never been as perky again. But, that made her realize that her clan mattered most. Which, is why she is questioning about having a mate and kits. Because it may distract her from her Clan and her clan is the only thing that matters.
Appearance: silver tabby, with clear blue eyes, faded black patches of fur, and a v shaped scar on her left ear.
Clan: WindClan
Sorry it's so late

StripeMist
August 15th, 2017, 08:41 PM
Name:?
Personality:?
Appearance:?
Clan:windclan
Backstory:none
Name: Shallowkit/Shallowpaw/Shallowheart
Personality: That is yet to be discovered. Because he is at such a young age. But, he seems to be thoughtful, shy, and a very fast runner. And is already favorited by MoorStar and might have her as his mentor.
Appearance: Scarlet brown long flowing fur, green eyes, and a mark on his left side.
Backstory: to young

Sushiima
August 15th, 2017, 10:30 PM
Name: Runningstorm
Personality: She's a social butterfly due to the fact that her family never payed attention to her. So she took the chance of having friends outside her family. She didn't know what would happen when she first talked to someone. But, it turned out fine. But, maybe being a social butterfly wasn't always good. She figured that out the hard way. When she was 9 moons she had a blossoming relationship with a tom from RiverClan. His name was Riverpaw, she fell in love with him. She had never experienced love before. So she was naive, and had meetings with him at night. But, they both decided that loyalty to their Clan was more important than their relationship. She's never been as perky again. But, that made her realize that her clan mattered most. Which, is why she is questioning about having a mate and kits. Because it may distract her from her Clan and her clan is the only thing that matters.
Appearance: silver tabby, with clear blue eyes, faded black patches of fur, and a v shaped scar on her left ear.
Sorry it's so late

Thank you so much!

Tundra
August 17th, 2017, 06:54 AM
Name: Cloud____ || Sun____
Personality: ? || ?
Appearance: Tacos! (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c9/f3/3b/c9f33bf8629b3f80cd06890130db016c.jpg) || I want a Taco! (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/27/b1/bb/27b1bba43c8fcacde97ebe22966b030f--white-tabby-cat-orange-tabby-cats.jpg)
Clan: ThunderClan || ShadowClan
Backstory: ? || ?

bobtail
August 17th, 2017, 11:34 AM
Name: Birdsong
Appearance: Boop (http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/26258-Black-and-white-cat-white-background.jpg)
Clan: ThunderClan

Tigress
August 22nd, 2017, 11:06 PM
Name: ?

Appearance: Here (http://harmonyhypocrisy.weebly.com/uploads/1/6/5/1/16518912/6469813.jpg)

Clan: Windclan