PDA

View Full Version : Hi😬

Moonsong12
November 13th, 2016, 07:05 PM
I'm Moonlight12. I also play Chicken Smoothie and my CS account is Moonsong12. I love warriors,Wings of fire,Foxcraft and animals! P.S. How do I join thunderclan?😁

Fawn
November 13th, 2016, 07:12 PM
I'm Moonlight12. I also play Chicken Smoothie and my CS account is Moonsong12. I love warriors,Wings of fire,Foxcraft and animals! P.S. How do I join thunderclan?😁

Welcome!

To join ThunderClan (or any Clan):
First, you'll have to create a character and once you have an idea for one in mind, you can simply jump into the roleplaying topics--or post in the Roleplaying Resources in search of a couple roleplaying partners.

Note: If you've decided your character was a former kittypet, rogue, or loner, you must inform Ashstar of their joining so a ceremony can be performed.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have further questions.

Moonsong12
November 13th, 2016, 07:51 PM
Welcome!

To join ThunderClan (or any Clan):
First, you'll have to create a character and once you have an idea for one in mind, you can simply jump into the roleplaying topics--or post in the Roleplaying Resources in search of a couple roleplaying partners.

Note: If you've decided your character was a former kittypet, rogue, or loner, you must inform Ashstar of their joining so a ceremony can be performed.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have further questions.
Can you link to where I should post my form

Fawn
November 13th, 2016, 07:55 PM
Can you link to where I should post my form
I'm not sure which form you're referring to.

If you're looking for a place to post your character's biography, that'd be in this category (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43). Please remember that it's optional--you don't need to have a thread here to begin roleplaying on the forums.

If you'd like to contact Ashstar (only if your character was a previous outsider), the roleplayer's profile is here (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=154).