PDA

View Full Version : Riddle me this, Batman!

monfang
November 13th, 2016, 06:37 PM
(I need help on this riddle... 200KK [if allowed] to whoever gets it right)
Three guys walk into a hotel, and ask how much it is to stay, and the owner says "It's thirty dollars for one night" so each guy hands him ten dollars, and they go to their room. Later that night the owner remembers there was a discount that night, and it was only twenty-five dollars, so he gives the baggage boy five dollars, and tells him to give it to them. As the boy goes up, he wonders how he'll divide the money, and decides to keep two dollars.
Now do the math:
Each guy now paid $9, so 9x3 = 27, plus the $2 the boy kept: $29...

Where is the missing dollar?

Silven
November 13th, 2016, 06:41 PM
(I need help on this riddle... 200KK [if allowed] to whoever gets it right)
Three guys walk into a hotel, and ask how much it is to stay, and the owner says "It's thirty dollars for one night" so each guy hands him ten dollars, and they go to their room. Later that night the owner remembers there was a discount that night, and it was only twenty-five dollars, so he gives the baggage boy five dollars, and tells him to give it to them. As the boy goes up, he wonders how he'll divide the money, and decides to keep two dollars.
Now do the math:
Each guy now paid $9, so 9x3 = 27, plus the $2 the boy kept: $29...

Where is the missing dollar?
Well there were three guys and he only too 2 dollars so the third guy still has the one extra dollar ._. dont know if thats the answer but its all I could come up with so far