PDA

View Full Version : CascadeClan (OPEN)

Mistystream
November 13th, 2016, 04:34 PM
Welcome to CascadeClan.

Backstory
Wolfstar and his mate Silvertail were looking for new territory because there was no prey left in their old territory. They brought a few warriors with them, and finally found a blank area with a cascade in it, flowing into a river full of fish. From this cascade formed CascadeClan, who have been living near the falling water for ages.

Territory Map:

http://i63.tinypic.com/iz7w5d.png

The Territory: Clearing and the cascade, with some of the forest for when fish gets scarce.
Camp: A sandy area with holes dug for each den.
Cascade: The large waterfall that flows into the river.
Pond: A hard to reach area. Only accessible through climbing slippery rocks near the cascade, which poses a great threat. Many cats have died trying to get up there because their paws slip and they either get themselves ripped open or die upon impact of the fall. Water from the cascade flows from here, and the water is very shallow, too shallow to contain fish.
Cave of Nine Lives: This is where leaders go to get their nine lives. Usually, this area is not accessed by other ranks with the exception of brave warriors.
Rogue clearing: The clearing on the other side of the river, which occasionally has rogues. Can only be reached by swimming across the river, or traveling a walk to the end of the river that takes many moons. Not many cats go here as the danger of a rogue coming out of the forest is high.

Character roles:
Leader: Mistystar (Me)
Deputy: Fallenflight
Medicine cat: Graybird
Medicine cat apprentice: Applepaw

Elder: Open at all times
Warrior: Open at all times
Herringtail, Twistedjaw, Tigressclaw
Apprentice: Open at all times
Berrypaw, Ryepaw
Kit: Open at all times
Queen: Open at all times

Unaccepted cats
Snowypaw (Lack of information)

To join: Leave a reply with your characters name, wanted position, and a short description of their appearance. Unless said otherwise, you are immediately accepted into the clan. The only time you will not be is when you apply for a position already taken.

Mistystream
November 13th, 2016, 04:36 PM
Character: Mistystar
Position: Leader
Appearance: http://i66.tinypic.com/2w1wktv.jpg

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 04:37 PM
Name: Berrypaw
Position: Apprentice
Appearance: black with grey spots and tan eyes

Mistystream
November 13th, 2016, 04:59 PM
(@bram246 I'm just gonna start the roleplay now, waiting is boring.)

Season: Second moon of Newleaf

Mistystar stretched, and climbed out of her den. She looked around. Huh... Nobody's awake yet. She thought to herself. She proceeded to walk to the river to get a sip of water, and maybe a fish or two for the fresh kill pile.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 05:08 PM
Berrypaw slept in the apprentice den. He curled up tightly with the tip of his tail twitching.

Mistystream
November 13th, 2016, 06:18 PM
Mistystar looked around. There was suddenly a fish in front of her in the river. As she sunk her claws into the scaly skin of the fish, a small mass of blood leaked out. By the time she had set her kill on the riverbank, the blood had already been swept away by the strong currents. She grabbed the fish in her mouth, and returned to the camp to set it in the fresh kill pile.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 06:20 PM
Berrypaw yawned as he went out the apprentice den. He waved his tail in greeting at Mistystar.

Mistystream
November 13th, 2016, 06:23 PM
Mistystar turned to face the apprentice. "Hello, Berrypaw. Did you sleep well?" the fluffy she-cat quietly mewed to Berrypaw.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 06:24 PM
"Yes! I slept well Mistystar!", Berrypaw smiled.

Mistystream
November 13th, 2016, 06:28 PM
"Good." Mistystar said, looking at the fish she had just set in the fresh kill pile, then looking back at Berrypaw. "Do you want to go hunting with me? The fresh kill pile's getting small." Mistystar said, grooming her paw.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 06:30 PM
Berrypaw waved his tail excited,"Yeah!"

Crumbleless
November 13th, 2016, 06:31 PM
Graybird
Medicine cat
http://www.felinest.com/images/red-spotted.jpg
Ryepaw
Apprentice
Warrior Name Ryedrop
http://www.skogkattslingan.com/images/repris0813.jpg

Gone
November 13th, 2016, 06:32 PM
Name: Herringtail
Position: Warrior
Appearance: Short gray fur with amber eyes

Mistystream
November 13th, 2016, 06:36 PM
Mistystream looked at Berrypaw. "The river or the forest?"

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 06:39 PM
Mistystream looked at Berrypaw. "The river or the forest?"
"Forest!",he said quickly.
(Accept the others?)

Crumbleless
November 13th, 2016, 06:39 PM
Greybird stretched out his tail swinging behind him in the fresh breeze. The medicine cat padded out of his den his eyes laced with hunger as he padded to the fresh kill pile," Top to the morning." He mewed as he passed Berrypaw and Mistystar with his heavy British accent. Greybird stooped down into the pile and plucked out the fish Mistystar had just deposited.

Ryepaw darted out of hthe apprentices den with a goofy grin on her face as she darted up to Mistystar and Berrypaw. She had obviously heard their conversation,"Can I go hunting with you guys?" She asked energeticly.

Mistystream
November 13th, 2016, 06:44 PM
"Good morning Graybird. Me and Berrypaw are just going hunting. The fresh kill pile's getting rather small." Mistystar said to the medicine cat, while walking to the forest with Berrypaw.

( I'm not gonna even bother tagging people who want to join to tell them to be accepted, I'll just tell them if the position they're applying for is taken. Everybody is just auto accepted this time because Im too lazy lol )

Gone
November 13th, 2016, 06:45 PM
Herringtail was sitting in a corner of camp, gazing at Mistystar and Berrypaw, getting up and approaching Ryepaw. "Ryepaw... Manners..." He mewed, gently licking the top of her head. "You don't just step in a conversation like that." He adddd softly. Goose

Mistystream
November 13th, 2016, 07:00 PM
Mistystream looked back at Ryepaw, continuing to walk to the forest.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 07:01 PM
Berrypaw followed Mistystar as he waved his tail at Ryepaw and Graybird.

Mistystream
November 13th, 2016, 07:14 PM
They had approached the forest. Mistystar looked at the mouse walking around on the leaves, and immediately pounced with claws unsheathed. She set down the mouse behind her, asking herself if she should take it back to the camp or keep it near the forest until they returned. Deciding she should sprint back with her jaws, she turned around to pick up the mouse. The mouse she had just caught was gone, and all that was left was the pool of blood which had dripped from the mouse.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 07:19 PM
Berrypaw walked passed Mistystar as he smelled a vole. He crept low as he stalked the rodent.
(I'm going to be inactive at 8:00-10:00. Walking Dead!!! :rainbowllama: )

~Vixen~
November 13th, 2016, 07:21 PM
name fallenflight // applepaw
gender female // female
wanted rank deputy? // med cat apprentice
looks http://t12.deviantart.net/nbdyLWdzGLwQDV4-xoacPVijsns=/300x200/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre14/8e85/th/pre/f/2013/139/e/7/_fallenflight__by_randompikachus-d65vghj.png // http://img09.deviantart.net/991b/i/2011/329/d/b/applepaw_by_angelofnightshade-d4h9pwl.png

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 07:33 PM
name fallenflight // applepaw
gender female // female
wanted rank deputy? // med cat apprentice
looks http://t12.deviantart.net/nbdyLWdzGLwQDV4-xoacPVijsns=/300x200/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre14/8e85/th/pre/f/2013/139/e/7/_fallenflight__by_randompikachus-d65vghj.png // http://img09.deviantart.net/991b/i/2011/329/d/b/applepaw_by_angelofnightshade-d4h9pwl.png
(Your form is auto-accepted. Go ahead and roleplay.)

Mistystream
November 13th, 2016, 07:37 PM
Mistystar clawed the squirrel, and picked it up with her jaws. "Berrypaw, I think I'm going to set this squirrel in the fresh kill pile and get a drink at the river. I'll be back in a while." Mistystar began to walk back to the camp.

(All higher clan ranks have now been taken)
Deputy: Fallenflight
Medicine cat: Graybird
Medicine cat apprentice: Applepaw

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 07:50 PM
Berrypaw waved his tail slightly as he darted towards the vole. He caught in his paws and bit it's head. Quickly burying the prey he continued to hunt.

Gone
November 13th, 2016, 07:56 PM
Herringtail walked over to the fresh-kill pile and took a fish out of it, he walked over next to the leader's den and started digging in his meal, his amber eyes turning to gaze at Mistystar as she walked back in the clearing, he smiled at her and gave a nod in greetings.

Mistystream
November 13th, 2016, 08:01 PM
Mistystar set down the fairly large squirrel in the pile. She looked up at the sky to see it was already sunhigh. She walked to the river and took a few sips of water.

Gone
November 13th, 2016, 08:08 PM
Herringtail finished eating his prey and walked over to the leader, sitting beside her and taking a few sips of water as well, he then looked over at her and stretched. "Wanna share tongues, Mistystar?" He asked, giving her a sweet little smile, he had known her since she was a kit, and now... After everything she did for the clan, she was their leader, and he was more than happy that it was so.

Mistystream
November 13th, 2016, 08:12 PM
"Sure." She said, taking one last sip of water before lying down on the riverbank.

Gone
November 13th, 2016, 08:16 PM
The gray-furred tom gave a smile and layed down next to her before he started grooming her fur, starting from the top of her head and working his way to her shoulders. "As beautiful as always." Herringtail purred. "Except that your fur is always matted, just like the old moons." He chuckled.

Mistystream
November 13th, 2016, 08:21 PM
"Thank you." Mistystar said to the tom. "My fur's really matted today isn't it?"

Gone
November 13th, 2016, 08:24 PM
The tom gave a nod. "It is matted, a lot actually." He mewed softly before licking her ears. "But I can fix that, you know." He added before he started grooming her body, a purr rising down his throat. "You should relax and enjoy it, after all, with everything you do for us, I think you could use a bit of relaxtion." Herringtail admitted.

Mistystream
November 13th, 2016, 08:27 PM
"Alright." She mewed, looking at the tom before setting her head on the ground.

Gone
November 13th, 2016, 08:36 PM
Herringtail then gently licked her muzzle. "My dear Mistystar..." He whispered, licking his way down to her neck. "Without you... Our clan wouldn't be as good and perfect as it is today, and I wouldn't be as happy as I am today, to be by your side." He mewed softly.

Mistystream
November 13th, 2016, 08:57 PM
Mistystar smiled as the tom continued to groom her fur. She looked up, keeping her head on the riverbank. "Well, if Wolfstar hadn't left the old territory, I wouldn't even be here now."

Gone
November 13th, 2016, 09:10 PM
Herringtail finally finished grooming her. "Here, as beautiful as ever." He mewed softly, pulling her close and gazing at the wonderful she-cat that was his leader. "Yeah, and I would've never had the chance to meet you." He chuckled.

Mistystream
November 13th, 2016, 09:15 PM
She let out a small laugh. "Well, thank you. I'm going to go hunting, come along if you'd like." She took a sip of water, and began to walk to the forest.

Gone
November 13th, 2016, 09:22 PM
"I'll come with you." Herringtail mewed and followed her, he was a bit taller than her, quickly licking her ear with a grin. "You remember when we used to go hunting as apprentices? With our mentors?" He asked, smiling as he remembered the good times he had as an apprentice.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 09:23 PM
Berrypaw came back to camp with a vole and squirrel. He layed both in the pile and licked his paw.

Mistystream
November 13th, 2016, 09:31 PM
She looked at Herringtail. "Yeah, those were good times. I always loved my kithood and hunting with our mentors." The she-cat looked up into the sky. It was was reaching sunset. "Back when we didn't really have too much to do except play and hunt."

Gone
November 13th, 2016, 09:35 PM
The tom smiled, giving a nod of approval. "Also... Why are we hunting, the fresh-kill pile has enough prey to feed the clan three times..." Herringtail stated, looking at the sky as well. "U-Uhh... Mistystar... I would really like to share the view of this coming sunset with you..." He admitted, looking at the ground immediatly after.

Mistystream
November 13th, 2016, 09:40 PM
Completely ignoring the first question about hunting, she looked at the tom. "I know a way to the pond, we could sit up there and watch the sunset." Mistystar suggested to Herringtail.

Gone
November 13th, 2016, 09:44 PM
Herringtail gave a nod. "Sure thing, would be nice to have a good view of it, and after all, you know the territory better than I do, so, lead the way." He mewed. "The last time I watched a sunset was with my mentor... She was really nice..." He added with a sigh.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 09:44 PM
Berrypaw walked to the apprentice den. He entered and layed on the moss. He didn't sleep but stared at the entrance to the den.

Mistystream
November 13th, 2016, 09:47 PM
She walked passed the Cave of Nine Lives and jumped onto one of the dry rocks. After jumping on many rocks, she eventually got to the heavy forest above, with the pond just ahead.

Gone
November 13th, 2016, 09:59 PM
Herringtail followed every single move she made, he then quickened his pace to finally match hers again. "I have so many good memories about this place..." He admitted, looking around at the trees, a smile soon grew on his maw and he ended up looking at Mistystar, nearly tripping over a root.

Mistystream
November 13th, 2016, 10:04 PM
"Careful! Don't want to end up like those who climbed the rocks near the Cascade, do you?" Mistystar joked. No cats had died while climbing the slippery rocks in quite a while, the last death because of the rocks was when her grandparents were young. She walked calmly to the shallow water, and sat down with the water barely covering her paws.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 10:07 PM
Berrypaw went to sleep after a while.

Gone
November 13th, 2016, 10:09 PM
"Calm down, Mistystar, that was only a root, if I would've fallen, I would've landed on the ground and you would've been able to laugh at me." Herringtail mewed, he then sat down next to her and gazed at the horizon, his tail barely touching hers. "I know only one thing prettier than this view..." He admitted.

Mistystream
November 13th, 2016, 10:14 PM
Mistystar shifted her gaze toward the tom. "It's you." She smiled as she shifted herself a bit closer to the tom, leaning on his shoulder and went back to staring at the sunset.

Gone
November 13th, 2016, 10:19 PM
Herringtail was cut short as she took his reply and nodded, licking her cheek. "It's you..." He purred softly, gently wrapping his tail around her side and holding her close to him before he turned his gaze back towards the sunset. "Mistystar... Will you... Be my mate?" He finally asked.

Mistystream
November 13th, 2016, 10:24 PM
"Of course." The she-cat replied. "I'm going to go to sleep though. Goodnight, Herringtail." She rubbed her fur against his, and jumped across the large cascade and into the river. She swam to the bank and shook off her fur, and continued to her den.

(I actually gtg right now so good night.)

Gone
November 13th, 2016, 10:27 PM
Herringtail nodded and followed her silently, making sure that she couldn't tell that he was following her, he slipped in her den and curled up around her, lcking the top of her head. "Sweet dreams." He whispered and went to sleep as well.
(G'night.)

Mistystream
November 14th, 2016, 05:42 PM
Mistystar opened her eyes, and the sun's light hit her eyes. She closed her eyes again, shielding her eyes from the intense light.

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 06:02 PM
Berrypaw layed two birds in the pile. He licked his paws as he saw Mistystar.

Mistystream
November 14th, 2016, 08:34 PM
Mistystar stretched, and walked out of the den. "Hello, Berrypaw." The she-cat said, still not completely awake.

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 08:39 PM
"Hey Mistystar!", Berrypaw smiled.

Mistystream
November 14th, 2016, 09:03 PM
Mistystar yawned. She looked at Berrypaw. "I might go to the pond to hunt squirrels, there's been a lot of prey there lately. Would you like to come with?"

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 09:10 PM
"No I'm good. I already hunted two birds.", Berrypaw got up,"I might there hunt later."

Mistystream
November 14th, 2016, 09:21 PM
"Alright." Mistystar said, as she began to walk to the rocks.

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 09:26 PM
Berrypaw walked to the river and took a few licks. He stopped for a moment thinking he saw something in the forest. He shrugged and waited for a fish to pass by.

Gone
November 14th, 2016, 09:35 PM
Herringtail woke up, only to find that his mate wasn't there, he got up and stretched before padding out and gazing around, he then found her scent and purred just as he smelled it, he sat beside her den like he always did and simply waited for the wonderful she-cat, that was his mate, to come back.

Mistystream
November 14th, 2016, 09:42 PM
Mistystar started to jump up the rocks, hearing something rustle within the trees. She ignored it and proceeded to jump among the rocks to get to the pond.

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 09:52 PM
Berrypaw saw a black shape appear in the water. He scooped the fish out the water making it land a few tail lengths from him. He walked over and out it in the pile. Berrypaw quickly went back to where he was fishing.

Mistystream
November 14th, 2016, 10:03 PM
Mistystar saw a squirrel walking on a few leaves. She pounced, digging her teeth into its throat. Knowing what happened a day ago when the squirrel she caught disappeared, she started cautiously jumping down the rocks one at a time. She leaped off of the rock, and started heading for the camp to set down the squirrel she had caught.

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 10:19 PM
Another black shape came to the surface. Berrypaw dove both paws in and dragged a medium fish out the river. It was as long as the toms leg as if flopped around. Berrypaw pulled it to camp and layed it in the pile. He panted for a bit.

Mistystream
November 14th, 2016, 10:22 PM
Mistystar walked into the camp, setting the squirrel in the pile. She looked at her den, and saw Herringtail. "Hello Herringtail."

Ghostly Cristalline
November 14th, 2016, 10:30 PM
Name: Twistedjaw
Appearance: Black tom with blue eyes

Bram246
November 15th, 2016, 08:38 AM
Name: Twistedjaw
Appearance: Black tom with blue eyes
(Form is auto accepted)

Tigressy
November 15th, 2016, 11:53 AM
Name: Tigressclaw
Rank: Warrior with an apprentice that's mine also, Snowypaw
Tigressclaw looks a tigress cat, big, strong, courageous and wild. Snowypaw looks like Cloudtail

Bram246
November 15th, 2016, 11:57 AM
Name: Tigressclaw
Rank: Warrior with an apprentice that's mine also, Snowypaw
Tigressclaw looks a tigress cat, big, strong, courageous and wild. Snowypaw looks like Cloudtail
(Tigressclaw is auto accepted. Make a forum for Snowpaw.)

Tigressy
November 15th, 2016, 01:09 PM
(Tigressclaw is auto accepted. Make a forum for Snowpaw.)
"Thank you" Tigressclaw purred

Mistystream
November 15th, 2016, 06:20 PM
Mistystar started to walk to the river to get something to eat. She always liked her prey fresh, so she always hunted her own food to ensure it was.

Bram246
November 15th, 2016, 06:26 PM
Berrypaw took a fish from the pile. He layed at the edge of the clearing and ate.

Mistystream
November 15th, 2016, 09:25 PM
Mistystar sat at the riverbank, trying to catch a fish to eat. A fish swept just under the surface, and Mistystar unsheathed her claws trying to grasp it. The fish swam away, with a tiny stream of blood coming from its tail. Mistystar continued staring at the water, waiting for a large fish to swim through. She grasped a large fishes body with her claws, she was pulled in by the large fish. Holding her breath, she sank her teeth into the giant prey, killing it. She got out of the river, the fish bleeding all over the riverbank and her paws. She walked over to the fresh kill pile, and dropped it. It was too big for her to eat alone, it was big enough to feed the whole clan if it was split up. Tired from carrying the large fish, she started walking to her den to relax before going back to the river to catch more prey.

Ghostly Cristalline
November 16th, 2016, 01:56 PM
Twistedjaw looked around the camp with a blank face. He walked over to the fresh kill pile and Grabbed a mouse. He went over to the warriors den and sat down beside the entrance. He tilted his head to the good side and began chewing the small creature.

Bram246
November 16th, 2016, 02:05 PM
Berrypaw picked up the fish bones and walked out of camp to bury it. After burying the bones the black grey spotted tom trotted over to Twistjaw.

Ghostly Cristalline
November 16th, 2016, 02:12 PM
twistedjaw noticed the apprentice and looked up, while finishing his meal. When he was done he laid down and began grooming his black fur.

Bram246
November 16th, 2016, 02:19 PM
"Hey Twistjaw!", Berrypaw said smiling.

Ghostly Cristalline
November 16th, 2016, 02:21 PM
"hi, Berrypaw. How's your training doing?" meowed Twistedjaw as he looked at the young tom. His pelt now shining.

Tigressy
November 16th, 2016, 02:23 PM
"Snowypaw, let's start your train right now" Tigressclaw mewed, walking to the forest "Today I will teach you how to fisher and how to swim"

Bram246
November 16th, 2016, 02:26 PM
"I climbed a tree and caught two birds!", Berrypaw purred,"And when I was fishing I caught a fish as long as my leg!"

Ghostly Cristalline
November 16th, 2016, 03:01 PM
"It sounds like your doing good. I remember when I was your age. I always got in trouble, but I always caught ebough prey. I've even Caught my first prey on the first time out of camp." he meowed.

Bram246
November 16th, 2016, 03:07 PM
"Wow!",he said sitting next to the black tom.

Mistystream
November 16th, 2016, 04:11 PM
Mistystar walked out of her den, and started to head to the river to get a drink of water and a fish to eat.

Ghostly Cristalline
November 17th, 2016, 12:58 PM
"Wow!",he said sitting next to the black tom.

"Is it okay if I see how your doing with battle training. It's been a while, since I last went out of camp." meowed Twistedjaw. He tucked his front paws underneath him.

Mistystream
November 21st, 2016, 10:29 PM
Mistystar stared down at the river, waiting for a fish. As soon as the fish swept by, Mistystar dug her claws into the prey and picked up the limp body with her mouth. She took the fish a bit further from the bank and began eating.