PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone to start with!

Moon
November 13th, 2016, 03:18 PM
Hello! Sorry if I'm not quite doing this right. It's been a while since I've roleplayed on a forum.

I just joined and I'd love to get started roleplaying with someone who doesn't mind a newbie like me. I already have an apprentice character in mind that I'd like to use but I'm a bit lost on what clan to join and what exactly I should to do start ^^;

Sorry again if I did this all wrong!

doghouse
November 13th, 2016, 04:18 PM
What's your favorite Clan? Once you've chosen a Clan, they'll need a mentor and maybe some friends. But other than that, I'm always open to RP.

judas
November 13th, 2016, 04:35 PM
Hello! Sorry if I'm not quite doing this right. It's been a while since I've roleplayed on a forum.

I just joined and I'd love to get started roleplaying with someone who doesn't mind a newbie like me. I already have an apprentice character in mind that I'd like to use but I'm a bit lost on what clan to join and what exactly I should to do start ^^;

Sorry again if I did this all wrong!
What clan? I could be a mentor to your cat.

Moon
November 13th, 2016, 05:26 PM
I was thinking either ShadowClan or ThunderClan?
Do you possibly know of any character sheets I could fill out for my apprentice?

MaskedBandits
November 13th, 2016, 06:42 PM
I was thinking either ShadowClan or ThunderClan?
Do you possibly know of any character sheets I could fill out for my apprentice?

If you want others to know about your character, feel free to make a thread in the Biographies tab, but you don't need to fill out a Clan joining form, unless you want your apprentice to first be a loner/rogue :) just jump right into roleplaying! I'm here to help, and if you wanna RP just ask me!

Socks
November 14th, 2016, 01:15 AM
I'm also fairly new to all this and I'd be willing start with you once I get references for my characters done. And forgive me if anything I say sounds awkward.

Empress Of Evil
November 14th, 2016, 02:14 AM
I'd be happy to roleplay with you so just tell me if you want to Rp!

Sage
November 14th, 2016, 06:04 AM
Hi there I'm S A G I E!
Welcome to WCO!

I'm pleased that you chose WCO to roleplay on. There are many nice people and cats here (including myself). There are people from many varieties.
The first thing you should do is make a sheet for your charrie. You can find the sheet in the 'Biographies' section. Once you have filled out your charries information, you can put up a finder for the charrie. All you have to do is link their charrie page and say what they need like family, friends, kits, mate, mentor, ect.
Some people even make a webisite for their charries! My website is in my siggy, if you want to check it out.
Anyway if you want to RP with any of my Tc or Shc charries, here they are.
ThunderClan: Reedwhistle, Chickadeekit
ShadowClan: Tawnykit, Darkwater, Snowpaw (currently in an RP), Frecklepaw, Elkfrost