PDA

View Full Version : (Non serious) Overwatch RP {Open}

Silven
November 13th, 2016, 03:15 PM
(Hey guys, I have been wanting a overwatch rp to pop up just so I can screw around but there seemed to be no chill ones open so I was like "Hey, I can make my own"
...well here we are.)

INTRODUCTION:
Welcome to Silven's Overwatch roleplay were you can be a character and just, set everything on fire. This roleplay is souley for the purpose of having fun but if you want to cause a little drama/angst i'm not going to stop you, i'm sitting back and eating popcorn.

You can either be a canon overwatch hero or an oc, though I would like a nice mix of the both so if everyone are rping ocs consider jumping in as a hero.

RULES:

You can only have two characters, But I would prefer you to only have one oc.

Please don't try to go around starting drama all the time or being too serious, remember, this is meant for just having fun and even the most serious character can laugh even if it means being a lil ooc. That's what makes it even more fun.
If you know you will be inactive for more then three days please tell me, if you don't your hero will be open once again and your oc will be taken off the list.
BE KIND. It dosen't matter if someone is bad or good at roleplaying don't be a hanzo, we are all here just to have a good time.

HEROES:
[taken][Open]
{Genji} {Mcree} {Phara} {Reaper} {soldier:76} {Sombra} {Tracer} {Bastion} {Hanzo} {Junkrat} {Mei} {Torjorn} {Widowmaker} {D.Va} {Reinhardt} {Roadhog} {Winston} {Zarya} {Ana} {Lucio} {Mercy} {Symmetra} {Zentatta}

OC FORMS:
Name:
Appearance:
Talents/Weapons:
Story (optional):
Other:

OC LIST:
[Not Found]

ROLEPLAYERS:
[Active] [Semi-Active] [Inactive]

~Silven~
Mercy|D.Va

~Dizerel~
Zenyatta|Phara

~EclipsemoonXD~
Sombra

~Raven & Co~
Bastion

Dizerel
November 13th, 2016, 03:28 PM
DIBS ON MEMEYATTA AND PHARAH

Silven
November 13th, 2016, 03:31 PM
"Im bored" She rested on her back on the bed, kicking her feet up and down as she held the small gaming console in her hands. She blew a bubble with the gum she had been chewing for the past half an hour. Groaning, she dropped the console at her side and rolled over, resting on her stomach as she turned her attention to the blonde female in front of her. "What are we waiting for"

The visibly older girl had been reading a book quietly and shut it abruptly as the brunette child continued to whine, "Hana I swear to god if you dont shut up I am going to hit this book across your head," She shot daggers at D.Va before going back to her book, "A few people are coming over" Her voice had changed from a growl to honey, Throwing D.Va off leaving her just sitting there in confusion, staring at Mercy awhile before scoffing and going back to her game.

"what ever you say"

Silven
DIBS ON MEMEYATTA AND PHARAH
((ALL YOURS XD))

Dizerel
(What I picture this rp to be like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMZoFlQw0jo XD)

Dizerel
November 13th, 2016, 03:44 PM
Pharah sighed, she was out of her normal armor and without her weapons. She much preffered to be a soldier on the battlefield, but this was a time to relax, right? Pharah knocked on the door to Mercy's place, a little embarassed because of how many times she had been here before for non-party events.

(Ill post for Zenyatta after Pharah comes inside)

Silven
November 13th, 2016, 04:04 PM
Pharah sighed, she was out of her normal armor and without her weapons. She much preffered to be a soldier on the battlefield, but this was a time to relax, right? Pharah knocked on the door to Mercy's place, a little embarassed because of how many times she had been here before for non-party events.

(Ill post for Zenyatta after Pharah comes inside)

D.Vas eyes darted to door, quickly getting to her feet as she heard someone was finally here. "About time-"

"Sit back down Hana, wait" She quickly snapped, getting up to her feet before D.Va could take another step. She brushed her white dress down and tightened her tied up hair, glancing over at D.Va who caught on straight away and gave a thumbs up.

With a quiet sigh she walked over to the front door quickly, opening it up and giving the best darn smile she could. "Welcome Fareeha-" She fell silent, staring at ferah for awhile, forgetting what she was about to say. "Uh-uhh wanna go inside?" She moved out of the way to let Ferah come in, trying to brush her flustered actions with a small, awkward laugh.

Dizerel
November 13th, 2016, 04:13 PM
Pharah walked into the house casually, a slight blush on her face. "So, what are we planning on doing mom- I MEAN MERCY" Pharah stuttered. It would be bad if she gave away her and Mercy's relationship status.

Just after that, another knock on the door. "Ill get it" Pharah said, opening the door to see Zenyatta, wearing clothes like MC Hammer, and wearing a lampshade over his head. "I have come here to engage in the partying" He said in his mellow robotic voice.

Silven
November 13th, 2016, 04:39 PM
Pharah walked into the house casually, a slight blush on her face. "So, what are we planning on doing mom- I MEAN MERCY" Pharah stuttered. It would be bad if she gave away her and Mercy's relationship status.

Just after that, another knock on the door. "Ill get it" Pharah said, opening the door to see Zenyatta, wearing clothes like MC Hammer, and wearing a lampshade over his head. "I have come here to engage in the partying" He said in his mellow robotic voice.

D.Va glanced over at the door curiously and smirked as she saw it was phara, she had to listen to Angela go on and on about her before and it had been not hard to guess she had feelings for her. Mercy had let out the breathe she found herself holding as Phara walked in but tensed up again at the mention of mum but giggled as she quickly corrected her self. "I have had to baby sit D.Va for 3 days now and she has quickly become, inpatient, so I caved in and decided to go through with her idea to throw a pa-" She was interrupted by the sound of someone else at the door, she had only invited Phara and D.Va invited everyone else so she had no idea who had shown up.

"O m g" D.Va had gotten up this time to see who was at the door and had not been disappointed. Even she was in the dark about who arrived, she had just sent out invitations to who ever was on her phone contacts blindly and maybe that included all of her contacts contacts...maybe that was a bit of a mistake now she was thinking about it. "Who is this masked omnic? And why have I never met him?" She had nudged Mercy and questioned her under her breathe.

Ignoring D.Va a smile bloomed on her face, "Zenny? What the hell are you wearing?" She giggled, signalling to a room just beyond the small entrance and living room. "We can talk inside"

Dizerel
November 13th, 2016, 05:22 PM
D.Va glanced over at the door curiously and smirked as she saw it was phara, she had to listen to Angela go on and on about her before and it had been not hard to guess she had feelings for her. Mercy had let out the breathe she found herself holding as Zarya walked in but tensed up again at the mention of mum but giggled as she quickly corrected her self. "I have had to baby sit D.Va for 3 days now and she has quickly become, inpatient, so I caved in and decided to go through with her idea to throw a pa-" She was interrupted by the sound of someone else at the door, she had only invited Phara and D.Va invited everyone else so she had no idea who had shown up.

"O m g" D.Va had gotten up this time to see who was at the door and had not been disappointed. Even she was in the dark about who arrived, she had just sent out invitations to who ever was on her phone contacts blindly and maybe that included all of her contacts contacts...maybe that was a bit of a mistake now she was thinking about it. "Who is this masked omnic? And why have I never met him?" She had nudged Mercy and questioned her under her breathe.

Ignoring D.Va a smile bloomed on her face, "Zenny? What the hell are you wearing?" She giggled, signalling to a room just beyond the small entrance and living room. "We can talk inside"

(XD, you must be too used to me being called Zarya in the chatbox, because that was pretty funny when I read it)

"Well, I did some research into how humans party, and what was 'hip', so it seems that clothes such as these are popular, and from human cartoons I have watched, people at parties wear lampshades over their faces. What strange customs humans do have, the shambali never throw parties." Zenyatta said, floating into the living room.

"at first I wasnt sure if Zen would be a great party guest, but now its possible that he may be the best one" Pharah whispered to Mercy in a joking fashion.

Silven
November 13th, 2016, 07:07 PM
(XD, you must be too used to me being called Zarya in the chatbox, because that was pretty funny when I read it)

"Well, I did some research into how humans party, and what was 'hip', so it seems that clothes such as these are popular, and from human cartoons I have watched, people at parties wear lampshades over their faces. What strange customs humans do have, the shambali never throw parties." Zenyatta said, floating into the living room.

"at first I wasnt sure if Zen would be a great party guest, but now its possible that he may be the best one" Pharah whispered to Mercy in a joking fashion.

((kgjfelghlfGHgoifsGIho iFS ahhh im so embarrassed hhh))
Mercy chuckled, "I mean you aren't wrong" She glanced over at the omnic and back at Phara, "Life been easy for you?" Her voice had a hint of sarcasm, being part of overwatch assures your life is anything other then easy.

Eyes shone as D.Va stared in awe at Zenyatta for awhile, casually snapping a photo and sending it to Lucio. "Let me teach you a few things" She swung an arm around the omnic and swiftly taking the lamp shade off of his head. grinning, she guided him to the room just beyond the one they were in. She stopped and flicked a switch, triggering hundreds of fairy lights and screens on in the gigantic spaced out room. Arcades lined the walls, the screens illuminating the room, lights hung and were strung up across the walls. Pool tables and all sorts of cards were set up along with poker chips stacked in tidy pillars. The highlight though was the huge bar reaching from a wall almost to the next. Food and drinks lined the counter, lite up by the lights that circled around the top and bottom of the bar. Stools stood side my side under the bar's bench and more beverages filled the wooded shelves behind the bar. Throwing her hair back and walking over to a pair of speakers that stood tall in a corner she held up the controller to it, "This...is how to party"

With a single movement of a hand she sent music blasting through the speakers, dropping the controller to the ground she jumped over the pool table that stood in between her and an arcade machine she had her eyes on. Reaching into her pocket and pulling out a small quarter she promptly flipped up and snatched it out of the air, sliding it into the coin slot and resting an elbow onto the machine. Lifting one eyebrow she called out "So you wanna play this or what?!"

Glancing up at Phara, Mercy's face first looked more then unimpressed but she shrugged. "Looks like Hana has abducted poor zen and has already started the party, guess all we have left to do is join em."

Dizerel
November 13th, 2016, 10:33 PM
((kgjfelghlfGHgoifsGIho iFS ahhh im so embarrassed hhh))
Mercy chuckled, "I mean you aren't wrong" She glanced over at the omnic and back at Phara, "Life been easy for you?" Her voice had a hint of sarcasm, being part of overwatch assures your life is anything other then easy.

Eyes shone as D.Va stared in awe at Zenyatta for awhile, casually snapping a photo and sending it to Lucio. "Let me teach you a few things" She swung an arm around the omnic and swiftly taking the lamp shade off of his head. grinning, she guided him to the room just beyond the one they were in. She stopped and flicked a switch, triggering hundreds of fairy lights and screens on in the gigantic spaced out room. Arcades lined the walls, the screens illuminating the room, lights hung and were strung up across the walls. Pool tables and all sorts of cards were set up along with poker chips stacked in tidy pillars. The highlight though was the huge bar reaching from a wall almost to the next. Food and drinks lined the counter, lite up by the lights that circled around the top and bottom of the bar. Stools stood side my side under the bar's bench and more beverages filled the wooded shelves behind the bar. Throwing her hair back and walking over to a pair of speakers that stood tall in a corner she held up the controller to it, "This...is how to party"

With a single movement of a hand she sent music blasting through the speakers, dropping the controller to the ground she jumped over the pool table that stood in between her and an arcade machine she had her eyes on. Reaching into her pocket and pulling out a small quarter she promptly flipped up and snatched it out of the air, sliding it into the coin slot and resting an elbow onto the machine. Lifting one eyebrow she called out "So you wanna play this or what?!"

Glancing up at Phara, Mercy's face first looked more then unimpressed but she shrugged. "Looks like Hana has abducted poor zen and has already started the party, guess all we have left to do is join em."

"I shall partake in this activity, as you request" Zenyatta said, moving over to the arcade cabinet. He looked at the buttons, and then started up the game. Amazingly, he was playing it almost perfectly. "I feel like i am one with this character, almost as if I myself am a video game character" Zenyatta said in his mellow voice as he continued to play the game.

"Ill follow you" pharah said with a smile, a little too shy to move around freely in Mercy's house.

Casual Scribbles
November 14th, 2016, 05:34 AM
I WANT SOMBRA!! I have no OC's for this yet
:bawling: )

Dizerel
November 14th, 2016, 11:17 AM
(You dont need an OC for this.)

Silven
November 14th, 2016, 01:42 PM
I WANT SOMBRA!! I have no OC's for this yet
:bawling: )
((All good! And no you dont need an oc I just wanted people that were to use ocs to only use one, feel free to be two heros if wanted to ^w^))

Silven
November 14th, 2016, 02:14 PM
"I shall partake in this activity, as you request" Zenyatta said, moving over to the arcade cabinet. He looked at the buttons, and then started up the game. Amazingly, he was playing it almost perfectly. "I feel like i am one with this character, almost as if I myself am a video game character" Zenyatta said in his mellow voice as he continued to play the game.

"Ill follow you" pharah said with a smile, a little too shy to move around freely in Mercy's house.

Sh*t, how is this tin can beating me??!Hands moved furiously over the buttons as she glared into the screen. She was getting her butt kicked for the first time in forever, how in the hell...Health loosing quickly, Actions becoming sloppy, dignity eroding surely, she couldn't win this, unless...
[Anime mode activated] Internally screaming she quickly reached for a drink that had been placed there for emergencys, chugging it and throwing it onto the ground, a flash of lightning crossing her eyes. "B, A, A, A, B, Left, Up, A, Down, Down, DOWN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" LIKE THE WRATH OF JESUS WAS SENT UPON THE MACHINE ITS SELF THE COMBO WAS COMPLETED, THE PLAYER MOVED LIKE THEIR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT AND THE SATISFYING WORDS OF 'PLAYER 1 IS THE WINNER' FLASHED ACROSS THE VERY SCREEN.
Breathing heavily she stared at the screen, wiping non existent sweat from her forehead, probably to look cool. "Nerf...That" She was able to utter out before collapsing onto a chair.

Ignoring what ever happened there she guided Phara over to the bar, taking a place behind it and signalling to her sweet to take a seat. "Feel free to treat yourself, I have no idea where D.Va was able to buy all this food and stuff but..."

Hearing Mercy mention how she got all this stuff she tensed, I mean, Soldier wouldnt notice a few...Million dollars missing from his bank right?

Dizerel
November 14th, 2016, 10:28 PM
Zenyatta stared at Dva with his normal blank face. "Was that acceptable? I wish that I am fulfilling the standard for being a 'party animal'" Zenyatta said.

"Well, I dont know what you think, but I think this party might be a little more enjoyable with a little of this" Pharah said, pulling out a bottle of wine from under the table. she started pouring herself a glass, the poured another for Mercy. "Care to drink with me?" She asked.

Silven
November 15th, 2016, 12:30 AM
Zenyatta stared at Dva with his normal blank face. "Was that acceptable? I wish that I am fulfilling the standard for being a 'party animal'" Zenyatta said.

"Well, I dont know what you think, but I think this party might be a little more enjoyable with a little of this" Pharah said, pulling out a bottle of wine from under the table. she started pouring herself a glass, the poured another for Mercy. "Care to drink with me?" She asked.
Dark brown eyes glanced back at Zenyatta and she gave a little laugh, "Not bad for an Omnic, guess I under estimated you," There was obvious passive aggressiveness in her voice, Still being salty that she almost lost and all, "But sure. You did pretty good" She threw him a silver coin, signalling with a head gesture towards the other arcades "Your choice buddy, unless you want to see how well you are against me at any of the other games" She chuckled.

She gave a nod, taking two glasses from the shelves behind her and setting them down onto the bench, "I'm no women to decline wine when offered it, It's my best friend when I have to baby sit a little demon like hana over there" She gave a small laugh before taking a seat beside Phara, resting her head in her hand.

Gone
November 15th, 2016, 05:30 PM
(Taking Bastion and his trusty little companion!)

Silven
November 15th, 2016, 06:34 PM
(Taking Bastion and his trusty little companion!)
((Rightyo ^w^))

Gone
November 15th, 2016, 07:15 PM
Bastion slowly made his way towards Mercy's house, being the omnic that he was, he was a lot slower than Zenyatta, also a lot less intelligent than the omnic, the party he had heard about was here, he didn't know what it was, but the way D.Va described it, it did sound pretty nice, maybe other than doing war and other things he now usually did, like venturing in the woods, he could finally meet others, he finally reached the house and lowered the barrel of his gun towards the doorbell, his trusty feathered friend flew down and started abusing the poor little button, just like a woodpecker, that's how it worked, right?

Casual Scribbles
November 15th, 2016, 08:42 PM
Sombra walked up to the house. "Easy, Bastion. I got it!" She tapped the doorbell at a moment where the bird was not pecking the life out of it and waited, arms crossed, balance shifted to her right leg. It was so tempting to boop Bastion and make him go berserk. Perhaps that would add some entertainment to her otherwise boring day. But she refrained with a soft sigh, knowing it would be wrong.

Gone
November 15th, 2016, 08:59 PM
Bastion gazed at Sombra, making a questionning sound, he looked at how she used it, he didn't do it wrong after all, so what was the point of doing it for him, the bird flew back on the omnic' shoulder and chirped a little, catching the robot's attention, he looked at his companion and made an happy sound before turning his gaze down towards Sombra again, sometimes looking at the door in hope that it would finally open, he wouldn't want to be here for hours, or he always had his two other forms ready to be in use.

Dizerel
November 15th, 2016, 10:10 PM
(You know when bastion is involved its gonna be a crazy party. Also, sorry for not posting, ive been super busy these past few days, ill be sure to post tomorrow morning.)

Gone
November 15th, 2016, 10:11 PM
(Bastion is gonna make this party a blast! x3)

Dizerel
November 15th, 2016, 10:29 PM
(Just dont kill my memeyatta)

Gone
November 15th, 2016, 10:39 PM
(Nah, they're omnics, they're homies.)

Casual Scribbles
November 16th, 2016, 05:36 AM
(SOMEONE ANSWER THE DOOR!)

Dizerel
November 16th, 2016, 11:50 AM
"Which game would be the best 'partying game'? I wish to partake in more party activities" zenyatta said.

Pharah was about to take a sip of her wine when a lnock came at the door. "Oh, dont worry, ill get it." pharah said to mercy, walking over to the door. She opened up the door with a smile on her face, but when she saw who was waiting outside she lost her smile. "Oh, sombra.... And bastion..... Hi?"

Silven
November 16th, 2016, 03:43 PM
((Omg fiaehskdgfshlfguf I am SO SORRY
Okay let me explain myself, yesterday was super stressful for me but I got home to respond. I did have a response but uh, while I was apologizing I accidentally deleted it. I gave up and ended up passing out. I felt so bad about when I awoke today ahhhh
Im so so sorry ;w; ))

Casual Scribbles
November 16th, 2016, 04:16 PM
"Sup Pharah," Sombra said. She walked in the door and looked around. It would be so fun to hack into D. Va's suit.

Gone
November 16th, 2016, 04:24 PM
"Which game would be the best 'partying game'? I wish to partake in more party activities" zenyatta said.

Pharah was about to take a sip of her wine when a lnock came at the door. "Oh, dont worry, ill get it." pharah said to mercy, walking over to the door. She opened up the door with a smile on her face, but when she saw who was waiting outside she lost her smile. "Oh, sombra.... And bastion..... Hi?"
Bastion's gaze landed on Pharah as the door opened, he slowly waved at her, Ganymede landing on the the omnics' head, who let out an happy robotic sound, he wasn't surprised that others were here before him, he was even slower than Roadhog's ability to process something. He then slowly followed Sombra in, letting out an anazed sound before he waved at Mercy and the others.

Silven
November 16th, 2016, 05:53 PM
((Omnic DDR Needs to happen now))

Gone
November 16th, 2016, 08:16 PM
Bastion gazed at D.Va as he heard her familiar voice, spinning the top half of his body to look at her and Sombra, he also had never heard of her before, slowly making his way towards a chair, he sat down, the chair breaking at his weight, but he didn't seem to mind, he sat on whatever was left of the chair and gazed at Mercy and let out a sound that sounded more like a laugh, , he didn't know what hell or heaven was, after all, he would never get to go there, and he didn't have any religions, he gazed at the wine and cocked his head to the side as Ganymede flew to it, landing on it and gazing down to see what was in there, chirping loudly. The omnic pointed to it and let out a questionning sound, maybe he could get some, anyway, it would end out turning pretty funny, knowing that he didn't have a mouth.

Dizerel
November 16th, 2016, 09:12 PM
((Omnic DDR Needs to happen now))

(HOW DOES ZENYATTA DDR?)

Gone
November 16th, 2016, 09:27 PM
(True, I was asking myself that too x3)

Silven
November 16th, 2016, 10:30 PM
(HOW DOES ZENYATTA DDR?)
((I- ...I MEAN HE CAN USE HIS LEGS...ehhhh))

Silven
November 16th, 2016, 10:43 PM
Bastion gazed at D.Va as he heard her familiar voice, spinning the top half of his body to look at her and Sombra, he also had never heard of her before, slowly making his way towards a chair, he sat down, the chair breaking at his weight, but he didn't seem to mind, he sat on whatever was left of the chair and gazed at Mercy and let out a sound that sounded more like a laugh, , he didn't know what hell or heaven was, after all, he would never get to go there, and he didn't have any religions, he gazed at the wine and cocked his head to the side as Ganymede flew to it, landing on it and gazing down to see what was in there, chirping loudly. The omnic pointed to it and let out a questionning sound, maybe he could get some, anyway, it would end out turning pretty funny, knowing that he didn't have a mouth.

"Uh uh, Ganymede this drink is not for you" Mercy picked up the glass of wine and placed it to the side, going behind the bar again and taking out a small bowl which she filled with water and placed onto the bench.

"Angela your no fun" D.Vas attention was drawn from Sombra to the Omnic and her baby sitter now, "Let the bird drink if it wants" She took a seat which was placed next to the pool table where she leaned over and rested her elbows on.

"How about instead of you trying to get the bird drunk you can get one of the crates from the back for Bastion to sit on" Mercy retorted, glaring at D.Va as she said it, "Phara can help you if she is willing since they are so heavy. And Zen sweetie, if you can see to Sombra that would be great" She clapped her hands together as she looked over the room, maybe this night wouldn't be total chaos?

Gone
November 16th, 2016, 11:21 PM
Ganymede chirped loudly and flew around Mercy as she filled up a bowl of water, he landed next to it and started cleaning his feathers.

Bastion shook his head, he could sit anywhere, and if he needed a crate, he would bring one by himself, after all, he was strong enough to do that. Letting out a soft robotic sound and gently rubbing the top of his feathered friend's head with a finger and that was something pretty surprising coming from what he was normally created for. At least, someone took care of Ganymede other than him and he was thankful, he gazed at the many arcade games that were there and at D.Va afterwards, probably had sonething to do with her, but how could've there been so many of them?! The omnic then gazed back at Mercy and Ganymede, letting out some incoherent gibberish, like always actually.

Silven
November 16th, 2016, 11:47 PM
Ganymede chirped loudly and flew around Mercy as she filled up a bowl of water, he landed next to it and started cleaning his feathers.

Bastion shook his head, he could sit anywhere, and if he needed a crate, he would bring one by himself, after all, he was strong enough to do that. Letting out a soft robotic sound and gently rubbing the top of his feathered friend's head with a finger and that was something pretty surprising coming from what he was normally created for. At least, someone took care of Ganymede other than him and he was thankful, he gazed at the many arcade games that were there and at D.Va afterwards, probably had sonething to do with her, but how could've there been so many of them?! The omnic then gazed back at Mercy and Ganymede, letting out some incoherent gibberish, like always actually.
((Jeez, Respect for being able to write a paragraph long response for the only character that doesn't talk jeez))
Mercy noticed the omnic decline but she insisted "Its better then sitting on the ground and anyway, A little bit of hospitality never hurts" Watching the bird playfully wash his feathers and return to their some what owner she couldn't help smile. Who thought a killing machine and a small bird could be like two peas in a pod.

Gone
November 17th, 2016, 12:00 AM
(Thanks x3)
Bastion gazed at the ground, he was used to sit on it, after all, he did live in a forest. But after she insisted, he finally gave a nod and got up, slowly making his way to the other side of the room and brought back a crate, which he sat on. Ganinede was on his owner' shoulder, where a nest had been built, so that the two could always stay together, and it worked, except when the omnic was triggered, the best had to be rebuilt all over again. Though Bastion was surprised as he saw Angela smile at them, he looked straight in her eyes and made an happy robotic sound, followed by one of his feathered friend's chirp.

(I just had that mental image of Zenyatta and Bastion on DDR and just doing nothing, gazing at the screen intently and both of them ending up winning xD.)

Silven
November 17th, 2016, 12:55 AM
(Thanks x3)
Bastion gazed at the ground, he was used to sit on it, after all, he did live in a forest. But after she insisted, he finally gave a nod and got up, slowly makibg his way to the other side of the room and brought back a crate, which he sat on. Ganinede was on his owner' shoulder, where a nest had been built, so that the two could always stay together, and it worked, except when the omnic was triggered, the best had to be rebuilt all over again. Though Bastion was surprised as he saw Angela smile at them, he looked straight in her eyes and made an happy robotic sound, followed by one of his feathered friend's chirp.

(I just had that mental image of Zenyatta and Bastion on DDR and just doing nothing, gazing at the screen intently and both of them ending up winning xD.)
((OmG IM DRAWING THAT IF I CAN. Also Bastion x Mercy x Genymede, I ship it *is shot* ))

She looked pleased to see the omnic have a seat. Though he could not talk or, most things, she still saw him as a good friend. He was kind and shared the love of birds with her and sometimes that was just enough, she found her self being in moods where she didn't need to talk but only need to have someone just, there. When Genji was too busy she at times found her self just sitting some where such as a forest with her Omnic companion.

((I just imagined D.Va trying to train Zenyatta to play DDR and it going some what like:
"Young Hana I grow tired of this game, my joins ache-"
"PAIN IS A WONDERFUL TEACHER, NOW MOVE IT"))

Gone
November 17th, 2016, 06:38 AM
((OmG IM DRAWING THAT IF I CAN. Also Bastion x Mercy x Genymede, I ship it *is shot* ))

She looked pleased to see the omnic have a seat. Though he could not talk or, most things, she still saw him as a good friend. He was kind and shared the love of birds with her and sometimes that was just enough, she found her self being in moods where she didn't need to talk but only need to have someone just, there. When Genji was too busy she at times found her self just sitting some where such as a forest with her Omnic companion.

((I just imagined D.Va trying to train Zenyatta to play DDR and it going some what like:
"Young Hana I grow tired of this game, my joins ache-"
"PAIN IS A WONDERFUL TEACHER, NOW MOVE IT"))
(Because of you, I ship it too!)
Bastion slowly crossed his arms, gazing at Angela, he had completely changed since the day he woke up, normally created for destruction, but realising that it would bring nothing and that he prefered exploring what he normally couldn't, that's how he met Ganymede, who actually activated him again, and that was nice, because he could now make friends, not that he didn't have some, he often saw Angela in the forest and had gotten to know her quite well, they both loved nature, birds the most and both of them seemed to hate to fight, after all, she was a medic and was there to help others!

Ganymede flew over to Mercy and landed on her shoulder, chirping and playing with her hair, trying to mess it up.

Dizerel
November 17th, 2016, 04:50 PM
(Gosh darn school making me busy)

(I am going to pretend like zenyatta can understand what Bastion says, so raven, if you wanna say something to Zen as bastion, just put it in parenthesis)

Pharah took a sip of her wine, amused at watching the semi-chaos ensue, with the new party guests, and Dva being as crazy as ever. Pharah wasnt sure how drunk she wanted to get, it really depended on how many people left before the end of the party.

Zenyatta looked over at his omnic friend. "Hello, how are you doing? I know you were built for war, but have you considered those anger management classes I recommended you?" Zenyatta asked.

Gone
November 17th, 2016, 05:03 PM
Bastion let out a robotic sound that sounded semi angry. (You're still on about that?! Seriously, it's not funny at all Zen, they aren't anger issues, and I can't do anything about it, the past made me like this.) He then seemed to calm down and placed his gun and his hand on his knees, or whatever he had, he gazed at the omnic. He finally let out another sound. (Good... I live outside the city with Ganymede and sometimes, Angela comes by, pretty nice if you ask me, I couldn't ask for more.)

Casual Scribbles
November 18th, 2016, 05:47 AM
Sombra put her arm around D.Va's neck in a friendly gesture. "It's been too long!" Then she leaned over and whispered in her friend's ear. "Am I gonna have to hack your suit to get Mercy to have any fun?" Sombra made sure no one except mercy could hear this comment.

Silven
November 19th, 2016, 04:39 AM
Sombra put her arm around D.Va's neck in a friendly gesture. "It's been too long!" Then she leaned over and whispered in her friend's ear. "Am I gonna have to hack your suit to get Mercy to have any fun?" Sombra made sure no one except mercy could hear this comment.
D.Va paused then made a small evil chuckle, "Oh that can certainly be arranged" She kept her voice to a whisper as she glanced over at the rooms door. From the living room her bed room was not far and in it stood her towering mech.

Casual Scribbles
November 19th, 2016, 01:34 PM
"Do you want to do so now?" Sombra asked with a wicked smile.

Silven
November 20th, 2016, 06:06 AM
"Do you want to do so now?" Sombra asked with a wicked smile.
She gestured her towards her room, showing her the giant mechanical vehicle.

Mercy had noticed the two walk about but shrugged it off, two intrigued by how the omnics communicated and under stood each other. On a lot of occasions she wished she could understand bastions speech but she found her self not minding after awhile.