PDA

View Full Version : Kitty Creator 2.0

doghouse
August 1st, 2017, 04:50 PM
So, I made one of these long ago and lost track of it, but I've decided to make a new one. Go ahead and request as many as you want, and if you want one made completely from scratch, just put something along the lines of "make me a cat" and I'll make one, otherwise just fill out whatever you want of the form below ^^

[Name]
[Name]
Previous]
Future]
[Nicknames]
[Origin] [Prefix] [-suffix]

[Basics]
[Age]
[Gender]
[Pronouns]
[Sexuality]
[Rank]
[Affiliation]

[Appearance]
[References]
[Deformities/Disabilities]
[Breed]
[Description]

[Personality]
[Positive Traits]
[Neutral Traits]
[Negative Traits]
[Description]

[Who's cat I'm work in on right now]
Mystical’s

And that's it! Have fun ^^

Seraphon
August 1st, 2017, 04:57 PM
[Name]
[Name] I have a poll for three different names so you don't have to fill and of this name stuff out(the names are Catmint, Kat, or Crystal and she'll become a ShadowClan apprentice at some point
Previous] see above
Future] see above
[Nicknames]see above
[Origin] [Prefix] [-suffix]see above

[Basics]
[Age] apprentice age
[Gender] Female
[Pronouns] She, Her
[Sexuality] Bi or Hetero, you choose
[Rank] Loner or Rogue again you choose
[Affiliation] see above

[Appearance]
[References]
[Deformities/Disabilities] None
[Breed]
[Description]

[Personality]needs to be stuck up but once you get to know her she is very kind and positive
[Positive Traits]
[Neutral Traits]
[Negative Traits]
[Description]

Bad Wolf

doghouse
August 1st, 2017, 07:20 PM
[Name]
[Name] I have a poll for three different names so you don't have to fill and of this name stuff out(the names are Catmint, Kat, or Crystal and she'll become a ShadowClan apprentice at some point
Previous] see above
Future] see above
[Nicknames]see above
[Origin] [Prefix] [-suffix]see above

[Age] apprentice age
[Gender] Female
[Pronouns] She, Her
[Sexuality] Bi or Hetero, you choose
[Rank] Loner or Rogue again you choose
[Affiliation] see above

[Appearance]
[References]
[Deformities/Disabilities] None

[Description]

[Personality]needs to be stuck up but once you get to know her she is very kind and positive
[Positive Traits]
[Neutral Traits]
[Negative Traits]
[Description]

Bad Wolf
[B][Name]
[Name] Catmint, Kat, or Crystal
Previous] --
Future] --
[Nicknames] --
[Origin] Unknown

[B][Basics]
[Age] 7 Moons
[Gender] Female [cis]
[Pronouns] she/her
[Sexuality] Heterosexual Biromantic
[Rank] Loner
[Affiliation] Outskirts

[Appearance]
[References] [1 (https://www.artleo.com/pic/201106/1280x800/artleo.com-1761.jpg)] [2 (https://leafclanbywrenstar.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/10955945-mackerel-tabby-cat-with-green-eye-in-autumn-leaves1.jpg)] [3 (http://www.freewebs.com/specklestar123/Brokenheart.jpg)]
[Deformities/Disabilities] --
[Breed] Unknown X Unknown
[Description] She is a slightly small, compactly built molly with thick brown fur, marked with darker tabby stripes, almost black in color. Her fur is lighter brown on her chest, underbelly and muzzle, and this pretty she-cat has intense green eyes, slightly large and very dark, with lighter flecks scattered throughout, mainly concentrated around the iris. She has a somewhat long tail, with dark black rings on it, and one white hind paw that stops at the heel with a jagged looking line of brown and white. This alluring young feline is quite the looker, and moves at a quick and bouncy gait, although not rough or too fast.

[Personality]
[Positive Traits] Curious, loyal, intelligent
[Neutral Traits] Ambitious, wary, stubborn
[Negative Traits] Bossy, Stuck up, arrogant
[Description] She has her ups and downs, and when you first meet her, she comes off as rather stuck up, thinking that she's better than everyone else. Depending on her mood, it makes her feel good to put others down, but if she's in a good mood, she'll eventually start acting kind, and being nice, it just takes awhile due to her wary nature, which makes her act almost aggressive around anybody new. But she's actually very curious, and once you get to know her, you'll quickly discover this, as chances are, she'll start asking all sorts of random questions, some insensitive, others not. She doesn't really notice when she hurts others' feelings, and if she does, she'll just keep going, both not noticing, and sometimes not caring if she does notice. It's a rare thing for her show sensitivity to others' emotions, and is usually quite oblivious. And she doesn't take orders well, and is rather bossy and arrogant, believing that she should be in charge, not the other way around. She's really quite stuck up and rude, but does have a secret soft side, it just takes time to find it and have her openly display it around you.

Seraphon
August 1st, 2017, 08:13 PM
[Name]
[Name] Catmint, Kat, or Crystal
Previous] --
Future] --
[Nicknames] --
[Origin] Unknown

[Basics]
[Age] 7 Moons
[Gender] Female [cis]
[Pronouns] she/her
[Sexuality] Heterosexual Biromantic
[Rank] Loner
[Affiliation] Outskirts

[Appearance]
[References] [1 (https://www.artleo.com/pic/201106/1280x800/artleo.com-1761.jpg)] [2 (https://leafclanbywrenstar.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/10955945-mackerel-tabby-cat-with-green-eye-in-autumn-leaves1.jpg)] [3 (http://www.freewebs.com/specklestar123/Brokenheart.jpg)]
[Breed] Unknown X Unknown
[Description] She is a slightly small, compactly built molly with thick brown fur, marked with darker tabby stripes, almost black in color. Her fur is lighter brown on her chest, underbelly and muzzle, and this pretty she-cat has intense green eyes, slightly large and very dark, with lighter flecks scattered throughout, mainly concentrated around the iris. She has a somewhat long tail, with dark black rings on it, and one white hind paw that stops at the heel with a jagged looking line of brown and white. This alluring young feline is quite the looker, and moves at a quick and bouncy gait, although not rough or too fast.

[Personality]
[Positive Traits] Curious, loyal, intelligent
[Neutral Traits] Ambitious, wary, stubborn
[Negative Traits] Bossy, Stuck up, arrogant
[Description] She has her ups and downs, and when you first meet her, she comes off as rather stuck up, thinking that she's better than everyone else. Depending on her mood, it makes her feel good to put others down, but if she's in a good mood, she'll eventually start acting kind, and being nice, it just takes awhile due to her wary nature, which makes her act almost aggressive around anybody new. But she's actually very curious, and once you get to know her, you'll quickly discover this, as chances are, she'll start asking all sorts of random questions, some insensitive, others not. She doesn't really notice when she hurts others' feelings, and if she does, she'll just keep going, both not noticing, and sometimes not caring if she does notice. It's a rare thing for her show sensitivity to others' emotions, and is usually quite oblivious. And she doesn't take orders well, and is rather bossy and arrogant, believing that she should be in charge, not the other way around. She's really quite stuck up and rude, but does have a secret soft side, it just takes time to find it and have her openly display it around you.

Thank you! She's perfect!

doghouse
August 1st, 2017, 08:19 PM
Thank you! She's perfect!
No problem ^^

Seraphon
August 1st, 2017, 08:20 PM
No problem ^^
^^

Mayflower
August 4th, 2017, 01:23 PM
Can you make me a personality along the lines of Outspoken, kind, and defends other cats please?

[Personality]
[Positive Traits]

[Neutral Traits]

[Negative Traits]

[Description]

doghouse
August 10th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Milky Way, could you provide me with the name and gender please?

jaymoon
August 10th, 2017, 07:02 PM
Build me a loner plz I have been trying but cant

Mayflower
August 11th, 2017, 08:31 AM
Milky Way, could you provide me with the name and gender please?
Sure, maybe

Cardinal- and male

doghouse
August 13th, 2017, 10:05 AM
Sure, maybe

Cardinal- and male
-Personality-
+ Kind + Loyal + Optimistic +
= Defensive = Outspoken = Blunt =
– Sharp Tongued – Gullible – Short Tempered –

Kind and loyal, they are hard to think of as a bad cat, and luckily, Cardinal is in fact not a bad cat, really quite the opposite in some ways. Sure, he doesn't like to sugarcoat things, and is painfully blunt, but he just doesn't like to beat around the bush, or tell a lie to spare someone's feelings. And in some instances, his tongue is sharper than his claws, but the bark is alwas worse than the bite with Cardinal. Loyal to his Clan, but he puts friends and family before all else, this can sometimes be his weakness, but also a strength, it all depends on how you look at it. He's also that look on the bright side type, and always tries to brighten the mood if it seems to be focusing on darker thoughts, bringing in humor where it's needed and rarely is he very serious, unless something bad has happened, and then he's rather subdued, but as blunt as ever. Cardinal will not hesitate to speak his mind, which contributes to how blunt he is, and sometimes, he speaks his mind, even when his opinion isn't wanted, and is very outspoken, never a shy and quiet person, he's quite bouncy and bubbly. But he does have another side too him, one that I'd easy to bring out. And that happens to be a very short temper. Say something rude to him, and he will start firing retorts and being equally rude to anyone who offends him, and is very defensive around others, and about his opinions. Say the wrong thing, and his temper will probably snap. It doesn't matter who the thing is said to, if someone else is being bullied, Cardinal is quick to be by their side, hurling insults and defending the other without question, and as soon as the other gives up, he returns to his usual self and becomes his happy-go-lucky self again.

[ Milky Way, I hope this is what you're looking for ^^ ]

Mayflower
August 13th, 2017, 07:06 PM
-Personality-
+ Kind + Loyal + Optimistic +
= Defensive = Outspoken = Blunt =
– Sharp Tongued – Gullible – Short Tempered –

Kind and loyal, they are hard to think of as a bad cat, and luckily, Cardinal is in fact not a bad cat, really quite the opposite in some ways. Sure, he doesn't like to sugarcoat things, and is painfully blunt, but he just doesn't like to beat around the bush, or tell a lie to spare someone's feelings. And in some instances, his tongue is sharper than his claws, but the bark is alwas worse than the bite with Cardinal. Loyal to his Clan, but he puts friends and family before all else, this can sometimes be his weakness, but also a strength, it all depends on how you look at it. He's also that look on the bright side type, and always tries to brighten the mood if it seems to be focusing on darker thoughts, bringing in humor where it's needed and rarely is he very serious, unless something bad has happened, and then he's rather subdued, but as blunt as ever. Cardinal will not hesitate to speak his mind, which contributes to how blunt he is, and sometimes, he speaks his mind, even when his opinion isn't wanted, and is very outspoken, never a shy and quiet person, he's quite bouncy and bubbly. But he does have another side too him, one that I'd easy to bring out. And that happens to be a very short temper. Say something rude to him, and he will start firing retorts and being equally rude to anyone who offends him, and is very defensive around others, and about his opinions. Say the wrong thing, and his temper will probably snap. It doesn't matter who the thing is said to, if someone else is being bullied, Cardinal is quick to be by their side, hurling insults and defending the other without question, and as soon as the other gives up, he returns to his usual self and becomes his happy-go-lucky self again.

[ Milky Way, I hope this is what you're looking for ^^ ]
Thank you!

Mayflower
August 14th, 2017, 12:33 AM
Build me a loner plz I have been trying but cant
You have to fill out the form ;-)

Hopekit
August 14th, 2017, 10:13 AM
Ok. So anyways thanks for giving meh an opportunity to have a cat made. I'm way too lazy to do it myself, so this seemed like the golden opportunity. :D I hope you have a wonderful day! :) Or night, I don't know. I know I'm basically asking for you to make a new cat. The only information I provided was the gender and pronouns. If you're busy and can't find time to do all of this, then I can add more to it so that hopefully you have less things to fill in :happycat: Also, I guess I should mention you. :handflapper:
Bad Wolf
[Name]
[Name]
Previous]
Future]
[Nicknames]

[Basics]
[Age]
[Gender] Female
[Pronouns] She, Her
[Sexuality]
[Rank]
[Affiliation]

[Appearance]
[References]
[Deformities/Disabilities]
[Breed]
[Description]

[Personality]
[Positive Traits]
[Neutral Traits]
[Negative Traits]
[Description]

Bad Wolf Bad Wolf

doghouse
August 14th, 2017, 11:06 AM
bluejay
[Name]
[Name] Hendrix
Previous] --
Future] --
[Nicknames] --
[Origin] [Hendrix] Unknown

[Basics]
[Age] 26 Moons
[Gender] Male
[Pronouns] He/Him
[Sexuality] Heterosexual Pancurious
[Rank] Loner
[Affiliation] Outskirts

[Appearance]
[References] [1 (http://img03.deviantart.net/1545/i/2010/302/0/e/gray_cat_2_by_cappon-d31r29k.jpg)] [2 (https://aos.iacpublishinglabs.com/question/8160c48cb9e38b08c997c25ea34e6b77/aq/1400px-788px/good-names-male-gray-cat_c973a4d20153d374_i2Zi0RewT8e0NIZzcAoj1g.jpg?do main=cx.aos.ask.com)] [3 (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ea/9c/cd/ea9ccd6d7ae0e659a71f45a492347371.jpg)] [4 (http://img03.deviantart.net/53ed/i/2010/302/2/d/gray_cat_wallpaper_by_cappon-d31r2dt.jpg)] [5 (http://support.michiganhumane.org/images/content/photos/large_53766.jpg)] [6 (https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3219/3059348240_cb03fb3f3d.jpg)]
[Breed] Russian Blue X Unknown
[Description] A short and stocky built cat with a well muscled frame, Hendrix is not a bad looking cat, with short but thick dusty gray fur and large, rounded ears, he has excellent hearing as well, and good eyesight with his round orange eyes. Hendrix has a shorter than average tail, and shorter than average legs, although it can sometimes be hard to notice. But he is a great climber, and has a few notches in his ears and a few scars on his chest and legs from various mishaps. But otherwise, Hendrix is a healthy looking tom.

[Personality]
[Traits]
+ Optimistic + Loyal + Adventurous +
= Curious = Trusting = Idealistic =
– Gullible – Incautious – Clumsy –
[Description]
Hendrix is a very optimistic cat, and is never one to dwell on darker things, always liking to keep everything peaceful and cheerful. He looks on the bright side of everything and everyone, believing that nobody is actually bad, and everyone is good. This isn't a bad thing exactly, but it's also not a good thing, since he refuses to acknowledge the existence of evil cats, no matter what they've done that would've convinced any other cat that they're bad. He is just far too stubborn to see it in anyone, and even if he sees it, he will pretend that he didn't and ignore it. He's very, very curious, and trusting as well, so if he spots someone, he will drop whatever he was doing a moment ago to go and meet them, his curiosity always getting the better of him, and he always throws caution to the wind in these sorts of situations, and can very easily be fooled because of how trusting he is, which results in him being rather gullible. He can be rather clumsy, especially when he's excited, and trips over his words, and anything laying on the ground, and Hendrix couldn't really be considered graceful. But he's a generally good cat, and although he's so easy to trick, he would never do anything to purposefully harm anybody, he's just so oblivious to danger. And he absolutely loves adventures, and cannot ever turn down the thought of one, no matter how dangerous it is, because as previously mentioned, he's always throwing caution to the wind, never taking anything slowly or with careful consideration, and Hendrix is rather bold and reckless. But that's just him, and he's not your average loner, being such an energetic and bouncy cat, always bursting with energy and he never really seems to be tired. For him, it's go go go until he practically crashes.

doghouse
August 16th, 2017, 06:12 PM
Hopekit
[Name]
[Name] Daffodilrain
Previous] Daffodilkit, Daffodilpaw
Future] --
[Nicknames]
[Origin] [Daffodil] Unknown [-rain] her soft, mumbling voice

[Basics]
[Age] 13 Moons
[Gender] Female
[Pronouns] She/Her
[Sexuality] Pansexual
[Rank] Warrior
[Affiliation] RiverClan

[Appearance]
[References] [1 (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e4/b5/0c/e4b50c0e9bd682fd772fc4f6f56f041e.jpg)] [2 (https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2015-04/15/14/campaign_images/webdr01/this-cat-is-more-tumblr-than-youll-ever-be-2-23327-1429123822-37_dblbig.jpg)] [3 (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/86/71/22/867122854ba762415362a73fb808c40c--flower-headbands-flower-children.jpg)] [4 (http://68.media.tumblr.com/a9d3282e3375528eb90a90012f37e503/tumblr_nmrg973LG61tht8gvo1_1280.jpg)]
[Breed] Siberian X American Shorthair
[Description] Daffodilrain is a large molly with a rather delicate build and tall but rounded ears. Her fur is medium length and thick. She's mostly black with a mottling of ginger and gray, creating various shades of cream and brown, with white paws and round green eyes and a small patch of white on her chin. Her tail is long and the fur on it is longer and silkier. Where Daffodil is ginger, dark ginger tabby markings can be seen, and is fades out where she's black, and this pretty tortoiseshell is definitely a rather pretty cat, and her large paws are webbed, great for swimming, and she has a lean but thin frame.

[Personality]
[Traits]
+ Sweet + Affectionate + Bold +
= Emotional = Careless = Accepting =
– Gullible – Delicate – Needy –
[Description]
Daffodilrain is a very complicated cat, and incredibly sweet. She always knows what to say to melt someone's heart, but only because hers is so easily melted. She's one to fall for ever cat she meets, no matter how they act. Once she finds some who attracts her affection, she will follow them around and try to earn love back. Daffodil doesn't understand love, but she thinks that she does, and falls for ever cat she lays eyes on, some more than others. But she isn't shy, far from it actually, and is never afraid to speak her mind, as long as she's got something nice to say that is, as she very rarely says anything potentially hurtful, and always thinks before she speaks, but not so much before she acts, considering her foolish ways. But Daffodilrain is loyal, and isn't a cheater. As soon as she finds someone she likes better, she gently let's down the other and follows her heart's next desire, never stopping to think about the one's she "loved" before, still believing that she did love them, but never in the right sort of a way. She's a strange cat, that's for sure, and not your average lover! She never wants to hurt anyone, since she's so easily hurt herself, but she doesn't think that someone else might actually love her before ditching them and going for someone else. She's a hopeless romantic, and an easily tricked cat. Daffodilrain isn't usually a flirt, not unless someone else starts it, but she can be very charming once she does flirt with someone, and it's hard not to fall for her. Nobody would ever expect this sweet and loving molly to be the way she is, and she's very good at hiding it, not that she thinks she's doing anything wrong. And generally, she's a kind cat, unless you mess with her current love, or her current love isn't falling for her. She's very easily jealous, and often let's her emotions take control. Daffodilrain is willing to do whatever it takes to earn someone's heart, and it's best not to underestimate her, or put anything past her, for that could be a fetal mistake, if you love someone she thinks she loves, or she sees you as a distraction, stealing her love from her.

( Thank you for the kind message and patients, and have a good day/night, too ^^ I hope that you like her, and I can certainly see some interesting plots revolving around her c; she was certainly a lot of fun to make, and enjoy! )

Cosmo
August 21st, 2017, 08:56 AM
Bad Wolf could you give me a perso and warrior name for a cat?

Stormpaw
Female
RiverClan
Bit of already made perso: Stormpaw is a adventurous she-cat with big dreams and hopes to become the best fighter in the clan. Storm also hates hunting. She loves helping out in the clan, from looking after the elders to going on border patrols, she is a loyal cat to her clan.

doghouse
September 22nd, 2017, 06:18 PM
Bad Wolf could you give me a perso and warrior name for a cat?

Stormpaw
Female
RiverClan
Bit of already made perso: Stormpaw is a adventurous she-cat with big dreams and hopes to become the best fighter in the clan. Storm also hates hunting. She loves helping out in the clan, from looking after the elders to going on border patrols, she is a loyal cat to her clan.

Stormfang, Stormshot, Stormblaze, Stormfire

Stormpaw is loyal to her Clan above all else, and a passionate and ambitious way of life, constantly craving adventure, and taking any chance she can to have some. She's that kind of cat who doesn't like to take no as answer, unless she wants to, and although she'll do anything for her Clan and Clanmates, she still hates hunting, and far prefers fighting, having high hopes of becoming the best fighter in the Clan, or maybe all the Clans, even the Syndicate, and it takes a lot to put her down in the dumps, although she has a feisty and somewhat sarcastic attitude, she's still a friendly cat, even if she has a bit too much pride for her own good, and hates messing up. Insult her, and you should expect her to get you back, since Stormpaw sometimes has a hard time holding her tongue, but treat her kindly, and you will get the same treatment back, and a loyal friend, unless you do something to break that friendship, for she is rarely one to start fights, but usually the one to finish them.

Sorry that this is so late, didn't see it till now </3.

~Masked~
September 22nd, 2017, 08:13 PM
Name]
[Name] Hail
[Previous]
Future]
[Nicknames]

[Basics]
[Age] 12 moons
[Gender] Transgender
[Pronouns] They/Them
[Sexuality] Pansexual
[Rank]
[Affiliation]

[Appearance]
[References]
[Deformities/Disabilities] Bipolar (can be removed if you'd like)
[Breed]
[Description]

[Personality]
[Positive Traits]
[Neutral Traits]
[Negative Traits]
[Description]