PDA

View Full Version : ThunderClan and WindClan Traveler Finder

dionysus
November 13th, 2016, 02:53 PM
Howdy, everyone.

As mentioned in the Evil Era Announcement (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=931), two characters will be needed to flee in the direction SkyClan and eventually meet them, and recruit the clan to help overthrow the evil leaders. The exact duration of time from the two travelers fleeing the fire and reaching SkyClan is around two weeks real time. The travelers will reach SkyClan near the end of the second week and SkyClan arrives at the beginning of the third week. One traveler will be from ThunderClan and the other will be from WindClan. The plot is to be 18 moons roleplay time because the two travelers get lost along the way to SkyClan, due to not knowing about the clan. Upon reaching SkyClan, the two travelers will attempt to convince Lemonstar to help defeat the evil leaders. SkyClan agrees and they depart to help the clans.

If you'd like a chance to participate as a traveler, please fill out this form:

Name:
Activity level (1-10):
Latest roleplay post:

Any rank is allowed to apply, but preference will be given to warriors.

Staff will inform the selected individuals of the appropriate time for them to arrive at SkyClan.

Application acceptance ends on November 17th at 7:30 PM EST.

Interested in applying for a different role?
Check out Halestorm's Coalition! (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=32370)

lost
November 13th, 2016, 07:32 PM
Name: Flashbriar
Clan: WindClan
Personality: Flashbriar used to be a cat that hated staying in one place, refusing to remain in one place for long- and that trait still remains buried within, but at a minor level. Her adventurous streak always strives to come out, but she denies it for the good of the clan. Flashbriar is a calm and calculating cat who thinks ahead before acting, and observes everything intently. She is very indifferent to most of what goes on, having been through many events that have simply left her feeling more empty than full. However, if she sets her mind to something she will fight for it and work as hard as she can, though the process to get there is a struggle. Flashbriar is stubborn, filled with determination to fight against something she doesn't want, or to fight to achieve something that seems far away.
Activity level (1-10): 5-8 (5 because my posts are lacking rn but 8 because i'm on almost all the time)
Latest roleplay post: Nodding as he shook his head to share he had no plans, she was silent as she thought of what they could do together. She didn't have plans either, so it seemed only suitable for them to be able to do something together. "Well, maybe we can do something together." This was a suggestion, but it came out more as a statement. She cast a gaze towards him with a warm smile before she looked about the clearing, trying to think of something they could do. "We can hang out around camp or go out into the territory.... Or, uh... Do you have any ideas? I'm running low." Her eyes went back towards the tom beside her and she gave him a beautiful, bright smile. It would be a lie if she stated her displeasure with being around him. He was different and made her curious, but she didn't ask as many questions, as she caught on early on that he didn't talk much. However, the she-cat believed that eventually he would talk, fluently and plenty with her, and maybe others in time. It was a belief she would hold on to and give him the patience needed until he could talk.

doghouse
November 13th, 2016, 07:49 PM
Name: Wildpath
Personality:
Activity Level (1-10): 8-10 (I'm on at least once a day)
Latest roleplay post: Apurva tilted her head, listening intently. "Kind of.... It does tend to get lonely, but sometimes, that isn't a bad thing, to be alone." She replied, wondering where she'd be now if she'd stayed with her brother. Dead probably. she thought sarcastically. Clans seemed a far better thing than she'd been told. There was no one who cared for anyone as far as she'd previously thought, but then, she still had much to learn. Some cats weren't bad. "Clans seem far better than I'd been told." She sighed. "They sound interesting." She thought that if all cats . Were anything like Timberpaw, then Clans must be great. "So, everybody takes care of everyone?" She asked curiously, crouching down and wrapping her tail over her paws. She hadn't been able to rest in a long time, and it felt good to settle down, just talking, not having to worry about things, like being killed, starving, or fighting off some thing or other. She wondered how Clans actually worked. What kept them from just falling apart. Apurva sighed, making sure he couldn't hear it. Maybe...maybe one day I could join the Clans, if I see that they are as good as Timberpaw makes them sound. Excitement filled her, maybe at last she might've found a place she belonged. Maybe I don't have to be alone again! she could barely contain her excitement at the very thought. She'd searched so long, but she'd always been rejected. She flicked her ears in surprise. "Well, there was this one time I fell in a bog and my half brother, Blade had to drag me out." She said, remembering that time as clear as yesterday. That'd been before Blade had been mean, and then he'd lost his confidence. She wasn't even sure he was alive anymore. "It took ages. I smelled like bog for half a moon later." She laughed. "Bog water tastes horrible, but it was still water, see, there was a draught, and that was the only water we'd found." She continued, stopping to lick her chest fur, embarrassed. "I fell in it twice after that." She added quietly. "So, have you had any adventures?" She asked, curious to hear any he had. She shifted, flattening her ears as a sharp wind rustled the leaves and made the trees sway as if they might fall over at any moment. She shuddered, even though she knew they wouldn't fall. They'd stood here for more seasons than any cat could count most likely, so why would they fall now of all times.

Starfall
November 13th, 2016, 08:56 PM
Name: Bluejay
Clan: Thunderclan
Personality:
Activity level: 8
Latest roleplay post: {this RP is me and robin-chan if you want a roleplay example involving bluejay pm me please}
Swallowstorm felt a pain in his heart once he heard his mate speak those words aloud, the silver warrior looked back at ripplewisker as he began to pad away, once the dark furred tom was out of sight the silver tom he looked down at the pups and gave a sad smile "maybe..." he trailed off as he crouched down and licked the top of a pups head and began to purr as two fox pups began to cuddle with the tom "I...don't want to leave them." He said to himself as he wrapped his tail protectively around the three pups 'what do i do?' He asked himself as he looked sadly in the direction that his mate walked out,

Sage
November 13th, 2016, 09:07 PM
Name: Sagewhisker
Personality: Sagewisker is a very loyal cat. She would die to protect her clan, and would have to be persuaded to retreat, unless ordered by her leader. Sagewhisker is also stubborn and sarcastic. She doesn't like to be bothered and gets grumpy when she is. Sagewhisker also has a soft side. She can be very kind when talking to cats younger than herself. Sagewhisker is always on the move. She has 'clan-jumped' atleast two times. She likes to kerp her options open, she is never looking to have roots somewhere. The she-cat doesn't particulary know how to be charming and romantic, nor can she tell when other cats try to be. She often ignores obvious signs and continues on with her life. Sagewhiske is a drop-it-like-it's-hot kind of cat. She can drop a relationship or conversation in a snap. She doesn't like long conversations and is often very blunt. If Sagewhisker sets her mind on something, she often takes extreme precaution when trying to acheive it. She is not that easy to convice and won't give up on certain tasks.
Activity Level: 8/10
Last Roleplay Post: I think it's in Snowpaw's Tunnels[Private].

Empress Of Evil
November 13th, 2016, 11:30 PM
Name: Lilypelt [Web Page (http://empressoescharries.weebly.com/lilypelt.html)]
Personality: Lilypelt is one of those really, really shy cats. Lilypelt is quiet, reserved and what you could call an outsider. Lilypelt finds it hard to get herself heard. Lilypelt is nearly silent I guess you could say, hardly speaking at all each day. Each day with her you will just hear silence. Because of her shyness she is scared of talking to others and finds others will normally ignore her. Except she does talk a little more when she is just alone with some other cat. But she completely shys away when there is more then one cat. When she talks, a lot of the times things will come out as a whisper as first. Inside Lilypelt really wishes that she could be included in more things and is making it her goal to overcome her shyness and become more louder and be heard more often. Because of her shyness she also finds herself friendless and lonely. This makes her feel miserable. Lilypelt just needs someone who can bring her out of her shell. Lucky for her she has now met Pricklewhisker and has finally found herself a friend who she can always talk to. Lilypelt is a kind and compassionate cat, all she needs is someone to show her kindness to. She is helpful and always encouraging. Lilypelt doesn't give up. She will always keep trying, not matter how hard she must try to do whatever she wishes. Lilypelt encourages others to do the same. Don't give up, keep trying. Lilypelt may not be seen as a super strong cat who can at least stand up to bullies. But what she can do is not give up. She is hard to anger, seeing she feels there is no reason for her to be angry. If anyone bullies her she will just take it in and let them bully her. She won't stop them. Once before, when someone was bullying her, she tried to be angry and fight back. Unfortunately, tears and fear took over her and she let them. Lilypelt really wants to show her kindness to someone, but no one gives her a chance.
Activity Level (1-10): 8-9/10
Latest Roleplay Post: This should be my lastest post. [Taken from DS Clearing (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91&page=4)]
Tundra's amberish and greenish coloured hues concentrated hard on the dusty ground in front of her. Feeling a gaze, once again, upon her. Frozen and not daring to look up, terrified of the fact she might catch Hannibal observing her. She had always thought that when Hannibal observed cats it looked as if they would be a worthy piece of prey for him to kill. She gulped at the thought and kept her gaze on the ground. It was liked she was trying to dig a hole into the ground with her eyes. Tundra's concentration was snapped as she heard a low rumble from her belly. Her ears flattened and she felt a wave of embarrassment wash over her. She lifted her eyes slightly, just enough so that she could at least look around, and not at the ground. Her eyes scanned the clearing. No one was near her, hopefully no one had heard her belly make that embarrassing noise. She hated being embarrassed. The attention would all be on her and cats laughed at her, not with her. Tundra thought for a moment. She realised she was fussing about being embarrassed over a rumble in her belly. It's not anyone would care. Would they? Everyone's belly would rumble at some point in their life. Tundra sighed and shook her head slightly and slowly. Remembering her rumbling belly she gulped. She didn't exactly want to walk up to the fresh kill pile. Afterall, what if a cat talked to her? She would probably stuff up and say something awkward....just like she always did. Oh come on Tundra! It's just walking to the prey pile and picking up a piece of prey! How hard can that be?, Tundra thought, scolding herself for her fears. But then what if Hannibal is observing me while I walk up and get a piece of prey? Then I'd probably slip and fall over. How embarrassing! Then he'd laugh at me and get others to join in. Wait, does Hannibal even laugh?, Tundra thought, many thoughts of how simply walking up to the prey pile could lead to public humiliation. Feeling annoyed with herself she finally got the guts to rise to her paws and started to pad reluctantly towards that pile of prey that lay in the middle of the clearing.
Tundra's eyes raked through the pile quickly while she used her paws to dig in deeper. Her gaze landed on a plump squirrel that lay on the very bottom. She bent down to pick it up, her head accidentally knocking the rest of the prey over and tumbling down. She grasped the squirrel in her mouth and straightened up. She looked down and say the toppled pile laying in front of her. Had anyone seen that? Her eyes nervously looking from one side of the clearing to the other. There was this small thing nagging at her, a thing that made her want to wail. She couldn't even get a piece of prey without knocking anything over! Why did Tundra have to be....well, Tundra? An awkward cat who was clumsy and couldn't even take a single piece of prey from the pile without humiliating herself. She really hated herself sometimes. She blinked away small droplets that started to form in her eyes and trotted off quickly to the spot she was previously in before, tail drooping and head down.

seasalt
November 14th, 2016, 07:10 AM
Name: Swiftcry
Personality:
This young molly is a very kind,
and caring molly for her clan,loyalty is
one of the traits she has,and would never
abandon her clan.Swift has a lot of kindness,
that can somewhat be a problem,and might be
easy to manipulate.She is very caring to those
sheloves,and that means kits are her
greatest weakness.She has a bit of pyrophobia,and
does not like fire,at all.But,that doesn't mean she
would not fight for her clan,with the flames all around,
proving to be quite loyal.
Activity level (1-10): 9
Latest roleplay post:
[ Shadowclan Clearing ]
A kit pounded out of the nursery,well...he strutted out.
The brown tabby tom kit looked like owned the camp,
stomping his paws on the grass,chin held high with full
out confidence.Its strange no kit ever tried to challenge
him.Blizzardkit's maw was plastered with a haughty
grin as he strutted around the clearing,setting out for
basically nothing but attention.He looked like a snob,or a
kittypet.But,Blizzardkit didn't care about that,looking
good enough to show weak kits who was the boss,and
the boss,and that was him.

meraki
November 14th, 2016, 03:31 PM
Name:Gustflight
Clan:WindClan
Personality: Gustflight is known for his infamous, elder-like temper. His sharp tongue often gets him into unwanted fights with other warriors. Kits and young apprentices know to steer clear of this short-tempered feline, and he is talked about and compared to rodents by the older apprentices. Which, of course, he won't tolerate. But his spiky, sharp demeanor hides a softer version of him, a caring and protective version. Gustflight may be known for his sarcasm and biting tongue, but the tom is actually very protective and caring if you get to know him, which few cats have. He is a very dedicated and loyal to his clan, and puts himself before others. Sadly, because of his temper, Gustflight lacks friends, making him rather lonely, and even a bit depressed, which really doesn't improve his temper. Overal, he is merely a lonely tomcat who doesn't think before he speaks.
Activity Level:Sadly, I haven't been very active lately :/ but I will most definitely be more active if I am in this plot, as I haven't had anyone to rp with lately. Currently, I would rate a 5/10
Latest Roleplaying Post:Other Roleplaying, but do you mind if I use a post from a Warriors rp? This is taken from Duchess's Home, by Patroclus.
Lightning glanced over at Duchess with an eyebrow raised. "Of course I don't onlyhunt animals, but I do spend a lot of my time doing it so I don't starve." He meowed, noticing how close she was to the water, but said nothing. The tom himself's fur wasn't in the best order, unlike hers, which seemed almost perfect, each tuft positioned perfectlly. The woods had certainly taken its toll on him, as his jet black pelt stuck out in some directions, like always. Even though his fur was somewhat short, it didn't ever cooperate. Lightning turned his gold eyes to the woods as he thought of the wild cats who lived in clans. His father, Ravenwing, had been a clan cat, but left the clan to be with his mother, Sky. Ravenwing had told the whole family of his adventures, and most of all, StarClan. To this day, every cat in their family believed in the starry ancestors. All except one. Crow had always been filled with nothing but hatred, and despised his father and his ancestors. Lightning had a far away look on his face as he thought of his family, torn apart by grief and loss. He blinked quickly and looked back over at Duchess. "You ready? We can check out something else if you want, or go back to your twolegs," he offered.
For more information on Gustflight, click HERE (http://fireswcocharries.weebly.com/gustflight.html)

RecklessThunder
November 14th, 2016, 04:06 PM
Name: Silversky

Personality: Silversky is an energetic cat. She is very determined. At times, she can be clumsy and bubbly. Ever since she was an apprentice she would try to train harder than any cat, but deep down inside she's worried that she'll only make a matter worse.

Activity level (1-10): 7

Latest roleplay post:
Candace nodded towards her. "The Red Moon brought you here. It appears normal on Earth. Try looking at it at night-it's a pale red." She realized she wasn't answering her question. "This dimension is a realm dedicated to Halloween. To get back to Earth, you must get out before Halloween in your world ends. Otherwise, the chance to escape won't be available until next Halloween. Don't worry, time here is slowed down. For every minute in Earth, a day passes here. You can imagine how long next Halloween could take. However, age isn't affected." Not wanting to say too much, she stopped.

Azlyn was confused. Of all the people in the world, why these specific people? She had a flash of fear. Next Halloween was probably around fifty years or something here.

. beachtide .
November 14th, 2016, 04:29 PM
Name: Goldenpaw
Personality: Optimistic, upbeat, dramatic, easily distracted, out-going, very social, impaitent, doesn't eat much, quick-learner, and energetic
Activity level (1-10): Depends. I'm still in school, though right when I get home I get on. So I usually won't be on from 8:30 P.M. to 3:15 P.M. the next day.
Latest roleplay post: Goldenpaw deliberately followed, though she wanted to get out of training. Hopefully it was hunting, so they'd still be able to do what they wanted. She followed Sleepingclouds, brightening up her eyes and hopping along behind Sleepingcloud, showing her enthusiastic side, hoping Ashpaw would brighten up just as easily as she had as they followed their Clanmate.

monfang
November 14th, 2016, 06:43 PM
Name: Two-Face
Clan: Thunder
Personality: Here (http://cross2heaven.wixsite.com/mysite/two-face)
Activity level (1-10): 8.5
Latest roleplay post:
Sapphirekit looked and watched in horror as Nutkit coughed. Just like his sister. "A-Adderstep..." his words were whimpery. Adderstep let him down. "It will be okay, we are almost there..." she said, and picked him up again.

Mistyfoot⚜
November 14th, 2016, 06:54 PM
Name: Thrushpaw
Personality: Thrushpaw is a very curious tom, always on the verge to explore. He is hardworking and usually frustrated from not catching much prey. He is a lot better at climbing and swimming, as he has had more experience from going on mini adventures.
Activity level (1-10): 8/10
Latest roleplay post: (ever since the website change, i haven't been able to role-play with people often because we can never work it out, and i'm still in school, so here is a role-play as if i were in the clan forums) Lilybreeze pads out of the nursery, her claws kneading the hard ground as her swollen belly weighs her down. The sun peeks out from behind the trees, a pastel orange shining down on her fur, making her eyes gleam with amusement of the eeriness of the quiet camp. She yawns as she plops herself down in front of the warm nursery, her stomach weighing her forward. She gives her chest a lick to avoid looking like she was about to fall all the way forward. Quickly, she leans backwards to regain her balance, and stands back up to avoid the hassle of staying back on her haunches. She looks towards the medicine den, knowing her kits would come soon. She clears her head of the thought and smells lots of fresh kill, probably from the night before. The scent leads her toward it, finding a large dead bird lying a bit farther from the pile. Yes! She thinks. All I've had lately have been frogs! She dipped her head down to pick up the bird, and clamped it tightly with her jaws, already tasting it despite the feathers. She drags it toward her normal spot where she has her meals, and eats in silence.

Raiini
November 15th, 2016, 01:46 AM
Howdy, everyone.

As mentioned in the Evil Era Announcement (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=931), two characters will be needed to flee in the direction SkyClan and eventually meet them, and recruit the clan to help overthrow the evil leaders. The exact duration of time from the two travelers fleeing the fire and reaching SkyClan is around two weeks real time. The travelers will reach SkyClan near the end of the second week and SkyClan arrives at the beginning of the third week. One traveler will be from ThunderClan and the other will be from WindClan. The plot is to be 18 moons roleplay time because the two travelers get lost along the way to SkyClan, due to not knowing about the clan. Upon reaching SkyClan, the two travelers will attempt to convince Lemonstar to help defeat the evil leaders. SkyClan agrees and they depart to help the clans.

If you'd like a chance to participate as a traveler, please fill out this form:

Name:
Activity level (1-10):
Latest roleplay post:

Any rank is allowed to apply, but preference will be given to warriors.

Staff will inform the selected individuals of the appropriate time for them to arrive at SkyClan.

Application acceptance ends on November 17th at 7:30 PM EST.

Interested in applying for a different role?
Check out Halestorm's Coalition! (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=32370)

Name: Silverpaw
Personality: Kind, Clever, Slightly Bossy
Activity level (1-10): 9.5
Latest roleplay post: Two-ish days ago?

stormblaze
November 15th, 2016, 04:28 AM
my form.
name: Nightshadow
clan: windclan
perso: kind and gentle but strong as well, bursting with the want for adventure.
activity level: 10( i'm on here every day! I live for rp!)
Latest roleplay post: Nightshadow awoke. He stretched out and yawned. The dappled sunlight of early morning broke through the gorse lining of the warrior den. He washed himself and stretched again. Feeling hungry Nightshadow looked around the den, His sleeping clanmates still in their warm nests. Nightshadow prodded his mate, Lilacstorm, in the back. " wake up! lets hunt!" he whispered. She drowsily looked up, "what?" she replied. "hunt! come on lazy paws!" Nightshadow teased.
thanks! hope you like this! and here is the look for my cat! http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/a5/20/a1/a520a121afdca457ae5a93984d52f10b.jpg

SuspiciousMindz
November 15th, 2016, 12:13 PM
Name: Blazingstorm (http://echowcorp.weebly.com/blazingstorm.html)
Clan: Windclan
Personality: Blazingstorm is well-known for his courageous personality. He's always putting others before himself, especially the clan as a whole. If prey is scarce, this tom-cat will normally be one of the last to chose prey knowing how vital it is for his clan to remain strong. Blazingstorm doesn't have to know a cat well before he decides it's his job to defend them. Sometimes it takes a mere glance. If his clan mates are in need, you're sure to find this feline as one of the first to react, although this means risking his life in certain situations. He's fiercely loyal to his clan and sometimes this could be a bad this. It often tends to push others away as he'll chose the warrior code over any friendship or relationship in general. This isn't uncommon for him.
Blazingstorm may sometimes act like a kit, but never underestimate this feline. His true respect is earned, but only if he's given the same amount of respect back. Now he may not have an evil bone in his body, but that doesn't mean he won't keep his claws sheath. He's very agile and quick and he takes pride in being one of the swiftest runners in Windclan. Brute strength may not be his strong suite, but his agility can outmatch that of a large cat giving him his advantage.
He may not always push others away. When you do truly befriend him, you begin to realize that this tom-cat wants nothing, but the best for his clan. Blazingstorm doesn't like to see an unhappy cat and therefore makes it his job to cheer them up or at least put a grin on their face. This leads him to be stubborn as he doesn't give up easily on anyone. He tries his hardest to get approval from everyone as he doesn't like disapproval. Blazingstorm intends to bring joy to his clan mates with his silly actions or simply by listening and giving advice. This often leads into a bit of flirting towards she-cats. It may be harmless most of the time, but even so, it can get him into trouble. Either way, he loves to have a good time and he's always up for a new adventure. This feline doesn't seem as though he matured much in his lifetime.
Activity level (1-10): 5/10 until my laptop switches to the new site. Then it'll be 7-8/10
Latest roleplay post:
From Shadowclan clearing
"Foxspring padded into the clearing without a care in the world. His thick russet pelt was clean and as sleek as it would allow. The alabaster on his chest gleamed in the dimming leaf fall sunshine. Leaf bare was right around the corner and that was the season he thrived in. Unlike the short haired cats, his thick pelt allowed him to stay warm. His Somali breed, however, gave the disadvantage of the lack of camoflauge. He looked like a mini fox. Larger than most cats, but smaller than a fox and due to this, his hunting skills change from season to season.

Foxsprings yellow hues were bright and focused on the clearing. His mind had sever though flowing into it, although they were of no importance other than his apprentice, Mistpaw. The two were getting along okay, but she was much happier and more friendly than he was. He was basically the stern father the apprentice never had. Well in his mind he was, he still knew very little about the new apprentice other than her being blind in one eye.

Pushing the thoughts away, the warrior turned his attention to a single cat in the clearing. Forestpelt. She wasn't doing anything, she seemed to be lost in thought. Many cats were like that nowadays, but hers seemed to be somber. She seemed lost, tainted by something negative. Oh how Foxspring was familiar with that. Perhaps he should strike a conversation up with her? Perhaps not. But before he knew it, the warrior seemed to be staring."

Ivyshade
November 15th, 2016, 03:06 PM
Name: Tigerblaze
Clan: ThuderClan
Personality: He's very fond of fighting the other clans in general and has quite a reputation for picking fights at the wrong times. In his own clan he's very competitive but a good friend when it matters most. With his apprentice he is very encouraging, though he's always wondering if he's teaching her the right things at the right times.
Activity level (1-10): I'll say a 7 or an 8. I'm mostly able to get on in the afternoons, evenings, and early mornings, possibly longer. Oh, and so far I've gotten on every day since I joined.
Latest roleplay post: Tigerblaze looked from Bluejay to Wingdrop through narrowed eyes. On the outside he hoped he at least looked calm; inside his heart and mind were racing; what was he supposed to do? His friend had just vehemently disagreed to tell his sister anything, then had consequently nearly blurted the entire thing out. How could the truth be kept from her any longer? He turned to Wingdrop sympathetically. "Listen...no matter what the real truth is, it's important for everyone that you remain calm and try to understand the motives of everyone involved..." He trailed off and looked to Bluejay for a last minute signal or sign of how to proceed.

Gusty
November 15th, 2016, 06:00 PM
Name: Breezycloud
Personality: Like a typical, stereotypical WindClan warrior, Breezy is quick to react and flee. Likewise, her build is scrawny and sleek; she's quite thin and doesn't have much of a build. This makes for quick running in desperate physical situations. In a moment of pure instinct, the fight-or-flight momentum kicks in- but she always chooses flight. This is partially because she's quite fast on her feet, a skill inherited by most pure-bred WindClan felines. She also happens to be overly skittish over the smallest things, like an eagle's sharp call or a loud battle yowl. Because of this, many felines could classify her as 'scaredy-cat' or a weak cat of some sort. Although this is a bit true, Breezycloud prefers not to mind this. In fact, she doesn't care one bit what other cats think of her- personality-wise, she's quite strong. She'll always speak her mind in dire situations and can be quite stubborn, willing to use snappish words and verbal phrases to gain what she wishes. This makes up for her lack of bravery. As for intelligence, Breezy is about average. She has a slightly better than normal memory than the average warrior, but not by much. In hunting and fighting levels, she's quite average too; nothing outstanding among the rest of the clans. Her fighting is a bit poor for her age, but her hunting skills and contribution to WindClan readily makes up for this.
Activity level (1-10): Assuming that you mean the activity level of the roleplayer, about a 7/10.
Latest roleplay post: {Taken from RiverClan Territory, page 14 (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=34931#post34931)} Blizzardfoot paused for a moment in her tracks, almost hesitating for a few seconds as Stoatfang's message processed within her mind. But then all seemed well and she kept moving forwards. The long-haired molly followed the warrior out of the clearing and into the damp land. The rivers and streams that filled RiverClan territory should be coming up ahead by now. That was what they were known for, anyways.
As she continued her little walk into the foresty land, she began to think to herself. What the tom just said was a bit strange. In fact, everything was strange so far- she almost wanted to laugh at how unusual it was. This brown-and-white warrior was like a game to unlock. She'd have a few pieces here and there, but never truly finish the puzzle. Why, they'd only talked for a few moments, for a few times, over the course of a lifetime. Why would he be so upset about her not knowing his name? As if he'd have such a good memory and remember everyone he meets; there were an awful lot of warriors in this clan! The molly's thoughts were purely innocent; she was only curious on how Stoatfang's mind had acted that way.
But like most things that came to her mind, she lightly shrugged it off like a pesky fly. His last words didn't bother her on an emotional level. "Sorry to hear that; I didn't know it mattered so much to you."
After the words escaped her mouth, she began thinking about it more. It hit her then, that she was a bit more forgetful than she thought she was originally. Her memory definitely wasn't the greatest, and names fell into this category.
...or maybe the last thought was merely influenced by Stoatfang's words. Letting out a soft sigh, the warrior stopped her thoughts and placed her gaze upon her companion.

Sage
November 16th, 2016, 04:19 PM
Name: Sagewhisker
Personality: Sagewisker is a very loyal cat. She would die to protect her clan, and would have to be persuaded to retreat, unless ordered by her leader. Sagewhisker is also stubborn and sarcastic. She doesn't like to be bothered and gets grumpy when she is. Sagewhisker also has a soft side. She can be very kind when talking to cats younger than herself. Sagewhisker is always on the move. She has 'clan-jumped' atleast two times. She likes to keep her options open, she is never looking to have roots somewhere. The she-cat doesn't particulary know how to be charming and romantic, nor can she tell when other cats try to be. She often ignores obvious signs and continues on with her life. Sagewhiske is a drop-it-like-it's-hot kind of cat. She can drop a relationship or conversation in a snap. She doesn't like long conversations and is often very blunt. If Sagewhisker sets her mind on something, she often takes extreme precaution when trying to acheive it. She is not that easy to convice and won't give up on certain tasks.
Activity Level: 8/10
Last Roleplay Post:
Taken from Snowpaw's Tunnels[Private]
Snowpaw glared at the tom. Amusement shone in her eyes as she looked at him. "Don't think I don't know when a cat is trying to manipulate me." She chuckled. "My father, Raggedclaw, was a master of manipulation, but also a murderer. But, I guess we could....on the neutral ground." She meowed. Snowpaw tried not to think about her father. 'Don't think about that fox hearted coward!' Snowpaw squeezed her eyes shut and reopened them. Fresh malice was written all over her gaze. Snowpaw unsheathed and sheathed her claws. Snowpaw neared Enderpaw and started to circle him. "What was the last lie you told?" She asked. Her gaze betrayed nothing. Snowpaw knew this was an interesting question, but she had to know....if she was the only cat who had ever lied about their heritage. Snowpaw stopped circling him to stand in front of him. Her gaze looked the tom over once or twice, then she locked their gaze.

EDIT: Reposted because I needed to edit a few things. :3

Fel
November 16th, 2016, 05:12 PM
"This... this isn't good for me, is it? This isn't the right choice.

I can smell a rebellion brewing- and I've got to help. There's no place for me here, I don't think."

Name: Twitepaw
Personality: Twitepaw's never been a cat to beg for mercy, or to give up in cowardice in the face of battle. She is known as being quite brave, and will fight until one of the two sides is unable to continue, whether it's her or her opponent. This molly is more concerned about her own personal successes than the ones of the clan, and does like to be in power, though she'd easily stay in the shadows if being powerful would hurt her in the long run. She's always up-front with her wording, and never twists her words- when she speaks, it's either a flat-out lie or the flat-out truth. For Twitepaw, there is no in-between for her in the world- there's good cats, and there's bad cats. Surprisingly, for all of her belief of two scales of good and bad, her own personality lands her right in the middle, originally supporting the evil era not because she believes in it, but for her own personal gain- but later realizing that she was making the wrong choice. She doesn't mind crossing the borders to make friends/allies, and the idea of love isn't closed off to her- she's not close with many other cats, but the few she is close to she'll be loyal to for life. Twite is quiet and thoughtful, liking to "talk less, smile more; don't let them know what you're against or what you're for." She loves to smile, and her smiles are mesmerizing, though she doesn't show much of her emotion in a smile, unless with a loved on. In fact, despite what she supports , Twitepaw doesn't seem so 'bad' when you first meet her- but if you get on her bad side, you'll see a different side. She doesn't like getting blood on her paws, but if it's necessary, she'll attack and kill for those she is loyal to. Though this molly seems to smile a lot, she almost never laughs, with her emotions being mixed and confusing to others, unlike her words. Poems and elegant wording sound lovely to her, but she never really gets their meaning, brushing the ideas of eloquent speech away when it's her turn to talk- though honestly, she doesn't talk much to others to begin with. She is very picky with those she'll show feelings towards or interact with, and though she regards herself to be brave, to be invincible to manipulation, she isn't- because if someone makes her fall in love with them, she'll die for them. In fact, she'll defend them with everything she's got, and you can notice a change in her power when she's defending a cat who's proved their loyalty to her- for Twitepaw, loyalty means a lot of things. Respect, Devotion, Emotion- and she won't just pledge loyalty to anyone.[B]
Activity level (1-10): 7-9/10
Latest roleplay post:
Having already seated herself down next to Cloudyfoot, the molly's blue eyes shined with delight as he suggested they talk over a meal, even giving her the first bite. "That sounds great!" Thistlesplash chimed, her voice high-pitched and optimistic as she started to settle into her seating, grinning as she watched his eyes towards the trout- he looked like he liked the fish, though she couldn't exactly comprehend the degree to which he loved the food.
Biting into the prey as quickly and quietly as possible, she did remark that it seemed to have been caught well. Whoever managed to catch this didn't leave many claw-marks or bitemarks in the skin- it's really smooth, and tasty too! "Y'know, I thought only hares jumped that high, huh? Looks like you've got some strong legs there." Giggling loudly, she'd pointed out the jumping he'd done as she talked to him, as if he thought she was a scary old monster. "Don't worry, though- I'm cool with it. I do look a bit frightening, huh?" Joking around, the she-cat's sense of humor had overtaken her thoughts for the poor tom's feelings for a second, not considering that me might be embarrassed by all of that. Really, she never did get flustered in front of anybody, and so she'd mentally push that trait onto others without warning, unfortunately making her a bit inconsiderate in the long run.
"I guess I am a bit intrigued, simply because this place has changed a lot from when I was an apprentice, I guess. I mean, we've got a new leader and a new deputy, right? It's all a bit overwhelming at once, but I've finally started to get used to it all."

Captpiplup
November 17th, 2016, 03:02 AM
Name:[Captpiplup]Falcon
Clan:Unconfirmed. I haven't asked anyone to let me join theirs.
Personality: Dark.
Activity level (1-10):3
Latest roleplay post:None.

mapledash
November 17th, 2016, 05:05 PM
Beau
Name: Mapledash
Personality: (From Character page) Very loyal to his clan, and agressive to anything that could compromise his clan's safety or integrity. He has great leadership, but doesn't like leading others in an official manner. (having a high rank) Being strong in a clan is the most important thing for him. He will put nothing before his clan, even himself, without hesitation.
Activity level (1-10): 8 on the forum, 5 with this character.
Latest roleplay post: (Willowpaw with maplepaw in Shadowclan) Willowpaw dashed out of the entrance of the camp, his black fur brushed by the wind and his steps doing squishy noises as he ran through the swapland, and looked behind him. Maplepaw was a little way behind, thanks to his feint back in the camp clearing, but he wasn't going to stop there. He had to not underestimate her if he wanted to win this race. He kept running, panting as he took long strides in the swamplands and heading to their destination near the windclan border. Willowpaw had endurance, but running in straight line wasn't as easy, because of all the things in the way: bushes, logs, rocks, sandpits, etc. He did his best to keep his advance on maplepaw and win the race to the tunnels. He couldn't help escaping a curse when he slipped in the mud and almost fell face first into it. He still found this situation funny, even if it meant failing in front of maplepaw. Maybe he was too competitive about this, but that was just his natural. He smirked at the image of maplepaw laughing at him if he fell, after trying so hard to get those few tail lenghts of advance.

(Also could you tell us when you chose the two cats in question? So we don't check here for nothing. Thanks :P )

toriel
November 19th, 2016, 07:40 PM
Name:wolfheart
Clan:thunderclan
Personality: smart and loyal. In a fire she would go back to the camp to make sure everyone had escaped.
Activity level:10
Latest post: wolfheart paused "can you keep a secret?"she asked.

toriel
November 19th, 2016, 07:46 PM
Name:mountainclaw
Clan:windclan
Personality:loyal to the code and would do anything to save a kit.
Activity level:10
Latest post:mountainclaw walked up to falcon kit."do you have any parents." He asked.

Jingle
November 19th, 2016, 09:03 PM
The cats have been chosen to travel to SkyClan:

Congratulations to
S a g i e with Sagewhisker from WindClan
&
mapledash with Mapledash from ThunderClan

The selected roleplayers will be PMed with more information!
Thank you and have a nice day!

S A G I E @mapledash (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=315)