PDA

View Full Version : Bristlekit's Finder! (ThunderClan) <3

-WarriorCats-
July 31st, 2017, 07:15 PM
Hello! I need characters for a kitten named Bristlekit!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_HC_iJORcmts/TD9279mx4CI/AAAAAAAAA_o/naUpbS1xT3w/s1600/dusk-kit.jpg

What he needs:
Siblings (up to four)
Friends (up to five)
Enemies (up to seven)
Acquaintances (unlimited)
Love Interests (up to two)

Form Without Link:
Name:
Appearance:
Clan (preferably ThunderClan):
Role:
Roleplay Example (not needed but will increase the odds of being accepted):
Questions/Concerns?:

Form With Link:
Name w/ Link:
Roleplay Example (not needed but will increase your odds of being accepted):
Questions/Concerns?:

Bunnyburns36
August 10th, 2017, 03:49 AM
[CENTER]Hello! I need characters for a kitten named Bristlekit

Name: Sunfur
Personality:
+Loving, Creative, Sincere+
-Impulsive, Moody, Quick Tempered-

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance:
A bright ginger tabby with white spotting. She has short silky fur, and bright green eyes. She appears quite delicate, but is almost pure muscle.

Clan: Thunderclan
Role: Bristlekit's mother
Roleplay Example:
Owlpaw held very still beside the river, her gaze trained on the waters. Quick as a flash, her left paw struck out, and she snagged a trout with her sharp claws. She leaned down to bite the fish's spine and it managed to wiggle out of the way. She ended up with a muzzle full of mud, and the fish was close to the edge of the river. She pounced after it, landing with her claws sinking into the fish.
"Gotcha!" She meowed, triumphantly. She sputtered, realizing that her muzzle was still dirty and she went to dip her muzzle into the water. Victorious and now clean she was ready to head back to camp with her prize.

Questions/Concerns?: Nada!

-WarriorCats-
August 10th, 2017, 02:54 PM
Name: Sunfur
Personality:
+Loving, Creative, Sincere+
-Impulsive, Moody, Quick Tempered-

Appearance:
A bright ginger tabby with white spotting. She has short silky fur and bright green eyes. She appears quite delicate, but is almost pure muscle.

Clan: Thunderclan
Role: Bristlekit's mother
Roleplay Example:
Owlpaw held very still beside the river, her gaze trained on the waters. Quick as a flash, her left paw struck out, and she snagged a trout with her sharp claws. She leaned down to bite the fish's spine and it managed to wiggle out of the way. She ended up with a muzzle full of mud, and the fish was close to the edge of the river. She pounced on it, landing with her claws sinking into the fish.
"Gotcha!" She meowed, triumphantly. She sputtered, realizing that her muzzle was still dirty and she went to dip her muzzle into the water. Victorious and now clean she was ready to head back to camp with her prize.

Questions/Concerns?: Nada!

Accepted! When we get more people, we can start RPing!

Bunnyburns36
August 10th, 2017, 03:56 PM
Accepted! When we get more people, we can start RPing!

Alright! That sounds good!

-WarriorCats-
August 12th, 2017, 08:44 PM
bump

Role
August 12th, 2017, 09:01 PM
-WarriorCats-

Name:
Briarkit/paw/tail
Personality:
Kithood
Briarkit is shy, but quickly warms up to others. If you offend her, she is quick to bite back, and almost always holds a grudge. Briarkit is observant and keeps thoughts to herself until the moment arrives for her to state them. However, her opinionated personality contradicts this. As Briarkit warms up to you, she will become more playful and tease more often. She often tries to tickle others with her bristly, fluffy tail.

Apprenticeship
Briarpaw became an apprentice and absolutely loves it! She brags and brags and brags to her old denmates. This gives her a sense of triumph and she becomes prideful. More opinionated than before, Briarpaw states her opinion whenever she feels. Curious as always, she asks a lot of questions all the time about every little thing. "Why is this plant here? Isn't it stupid to grow here? Why do rabbits run when they know they're going to die?" Of course, this gets very annoying very fast. She eventually grows out of it.

Warrior
Briartail is finally a warrior. Fully grown and strong as ever, Briartail has dropped the attitude she developed as an apprentice, and acts more kind towards others. However, she is still opinionated, thoughtful, and playful. Wistfully, she wonders if she'll ever take a mate, and decides she will. I guess the rest is tbrp'd XD
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Appearance:
Kit (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3f/82/17/3f8217a33d1f47be2b0a4c65a2bfc3dc--adorable-kittens-cute-cats.jpg) || Apprentice (http://ccspca.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/A23524272-2.jpg) || Warrior (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/08/45/89/084589b323db4072001e10b5e11fe53e--cat-tails-calico-cats.jpg)
Kit, Apprentice, Warrior
Clan: ThunderClan
Roleplay Example: to be edited.
Questions/Concerns?: I need to know a little more about Bristlekit. What's his sexuality? What's his personality? How does he act around others? Etc.

-WarriorCats-
August 13th, 2017, 04:13 PM
-WarriorCats-

Name:
Briarkit/paw/tail
Personality:
Kithood
Briarkit is shy but quickly warms up to others. If you offend her, she is quick to bite back, and almost always holds a grudge. Briarkit is observant and keeps thoughts to herself until the moment arrives for her to state them. However, her opinionated personality contradicts this. As Briarkit warms up to you, she will become more playful and tease more often. She often tries to tickle others with her bristly, fluffy tail.

Apprenticeship
Briarpaw became an apprentice and absolutely loves it! She brags and brags and brags to her old den mates. This gives her a sense of triumph and she becomes prideful. More opinionated than before, Briarpaw states her opinion whenever she feels. Curious as always, she asks a lot of questions all the time about every little thing. "Why is this plant here? Isn't it stupid to grow here? Why do rabbits run when they know they're going to die?" Of course, this gets very annoying very fast. She eventually grows out of it.

Warrior
Briartail is finally a warrior. Fully grown and strong as ever, Briartail has dropped the attitude she developed as an apprentice and acts more kind towards others. However, she is still opinionated, thoughtful, and playful. Wistfully, she wonders if she'll ever take a mate, and decides she will. I guess the rest is tbrp'd XD
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Appearance:
Kit (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3f/82/17/3f8217a33d1f47be2b0a4c65a2bfc3dc--adorable-kittens-cute-cats.jpg) || Apprentice (http://ccspca.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/A23524272-2.jpg) || Warrior (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/08/45/89/084589b323db4072001e10b5e11fe53e--cat-tails-calico-cats.jpg)
Kit, Apprentice, Warrior
Roleplay Example: to be edited.
Questions/Concerns?: I need to know a little more about Bristlekit. What's his sexuality? What's his personality? How does he act around others? Etc.

I recently posted a bio about him! The link won't work, so just search Bristlekit and go to the thread named "Bristlekit."
Also, what role is she?

wren
August 13th, 2017, 04:14 PM
Ill see what I can do. Just give me a moment to wip something up.

Role
August 13th, 2017, 04:25 PM
I recently posted a bio about him! The link won't work, so just search Bristlekit and go to the thread named "Bristlekit."
Also, what role is she?
Okay and love interest :3

-WarriorCats-
August 13th, 2017, 04:38 PM

Accepted! :D

-WarriorCats-
August 13th, 2017, 04:43 PM
By the way, what type of love should they have? One has a crush on the other, good friends, or something else? I can't decide. ;u;

Role
August 13th, 2017, 06:14 PM
By the way, what type of love should they have? One has a crush on the other, good friends, or something else? I can't decide. ;u;
Maybe good friends and Briarkit/paw/tail idk gets a HUGE crush on bristlekit/paw/whatever and teases him a lot more than she should, and maybe they get upset with each other? I guess the rest would be tbrp'd XD

Mousy
August 13th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Name: Willowkit Willowpaw Willowwhisper
Personality: Willowkit is a calm, quiet, gentle cat, never wanting to be in the spotlight , preferring to stay hidden in the background, quiet and alone. She is very quiet, and doesn't talk much, only talking when necessary. She is very loyal to her family and friends, and will do anything to protect them, even getting seriously injured.
Appearance: boop (http://stuffpoint.com/cats/image/324536-cats-brown-kitten.jpg)
Clan: Thunder
Role: Sibling
Roleplay Example: Mouseheart thought for a moment than have a shrug "Sure! Why not. Where are we racing to?" Mouseheart stood up and bounce on her paws. She hadn't raced with anyone in a while, and, even though it was a kit, she expected it to be quite fun. The last time she had race was in her apprenticehood, and she was pretty excited. She scoped out the running area and made a plan in her mind of the fastest way to run any of the paths she saw.
Questions/Concerns?: nope

-WarriorCats-
August 13th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Name: Willowkit Willowpaw Willowwhisper
Personality: Willowkit is a calm, quiet, gentle cat, never wanting to be in the spotlight , preferring to stay hidden in the background, quiet and alone. She is very quiet, and doesn't talk much, only talking when necessary. She is very loyal to her family and friends, and will do anything to protect them, even getting seriously injured.
Appearance: boop (http://stuffpoint.com/cats/image/324536-cats-brown-kitten.jpg)
Clan: Thunder
Role: Sibling
Roleplay Example: Mouseheart thought for a moment than have a shrug "Sure! Why not. Where are we racing to?" Mouseheart stood up and bounce on her paws. She hadn't raced with anyone in a while, and, even though it was a kit, she expected it to be quite fun. The last time she had race was in her apprenticehood, and she was pretty excited. She scoped out the running area and made a plan in her mind of the fastest way to run any of the paths she saw.

Accepted! Now all we need is the father to start RPing! :D

-WarriorCats-
August 13th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Maybe good friends and Briarkit/paw/tail idk gets a HUGE crush on bristlekit/paw/whatever and teases him a lot more than she should, and maybe they get upset with each other? I guess the rest would be tbrp'd XD

Perfect xD

Mousy
August 13th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Accepted! Now all we need is the father to start RPing! :D
Oh wow, yay!

-WarriorCats-
August 13th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Attention to people looking at this thread! We need a father before we can start any roleplaying!

All right, that's all the news. Have a beautiful day! :)

-WarriorCats-
August 14th, 2017, 10:45 AM
ATTENTION EVERYBODY! WE STILL NEED BRISTLEKIT'S FATHER TO ACTUALLY START ROLEPLAYING! SOMEONE PLEASE SEND A FORM FOR FATHER!

-WarriorCats-
August 14th, 2017, 12:06 PM
bump

-WarriorCats-
August 15th, 2017, 11:06 AM
BUMP

-WarriorCats-
August 15th, 2017, 11:14 AM
BUMP! I really need a father! :(

-WarriorCats-
August 24th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Bump! Father still required! ;)

S t a r
August 24th, 2017, 04:39 PM
-WarriorCats-
is there one more love interest spot? if there is then...

Name: Bluekit
Sexuality: (i dont even know ;-;)
Appearance: Here!! :3 (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4c/81/b2/4c81b2b3d4e1da2d4e6a69df9b53f387--gray-kitten-grey-cats.jpg)
Personality: Nice,Sometimes Weird,Protective (alot)

-WarriorCats-
August 24th, 2017, 04:42 PM
bumpy bump :bunny:

-WarriorCats-
August 26th, 2017, 12:41 PM
@-WarriorCats-
is there one more love interest spot? if there is then...

Name: Bluekit
Sexuality: (i dont even know ;-;)
Appearance: Here!! :3 (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4c/81/b2/4c81b2b3d4e1da2d4e6a69df9b53f387--gray-kitten-grey-cats.jpg)
Personality: Nice,Sometimes Weird,Protective (alot)
Accepted!

Brilliance
September 12th, 2017, 03:14 AM
Name w/ Link: Dream (http://constellationcharries.weebly.com/dream.html)
Roleplay Example (not needed but will increase your odds of being accepted): boop (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=383137&postcount=2818)
Questions/Concerns?: So, question - does the father have to be in the same clan as Bristle? If not, then I think my kitty Dream would be the perfect father...although they wouldn't really know him. But, we could develop a plot with them if he's accepted ^^ also of it would be alright with the mother Bunnyburns36 -WarriorCats-

-WarriorCats-
September 12th, 2017, 02:53 PM
Name w/ Link: Dream (http://constellationcharries.weebly.com/dream.html)
Roleplay Example (not needed but will increase your odds of being accepted): boop (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=383137&postcount=2818)
Questions/Concerns?: So, question - does the father have to be in the same clan as Bristle? If not, then I think my kitty Dream would be the perfect father...although they wouldn't really know him. But, we could develop a plot with them if he's accepted ^^ also if it would be alright with the mother Bunnyburns36 -WarriorCats-

Accepted as long as Bunnyburns36 is okay with it. ^-^

Bunnyburns36
September 21st, 2017, 10:07 PM
-WarriorCats- Constellation

That works for me! :)

Hopekit
September 21st, 2017, 10:09 PM
Name: Eaglepaw
Personality: It's being worked on, though she likes hiding in the shadows and staying still and quiet while watching cats but is very talkative when around friends.
Appearance: One second. [Eaglepaw (https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.hTC3xEXdOZaX-BZCP5B2pwEsC7&pid=15.1)]
Clan (preferably ThunderClan): ThunderClan
Role: Future Mate? Idk XD
Roleplay Example (not needed but will increase the odds of being accepted): Wait while I go get one!
Example 1-
Crunch. Crunch. Dygi slowly padded through the calm forest, ears twitching at every bird's call. The silence was strange; wherever Dygi was, sound was. And that sound was usually angry calls as Dygi's mischief was discovered. That was when he had had family. Now he was alone. With no one to help him. Guide him. Like him. He was all alone in this cruel world, and it would probably stay that way forever, since everybody disliked him for his mischief and pranks. Nobody ever got through his prank side and discovered the playful, happy side of him. Nobody ever tried to anyway, to be honest. They disliked him the second he did a prank on him. Dygi had not met one fox; or any Cub of Canista, for that matter; that truly liked him other than his sister. His poor, poor sister. He imagined her now, her pleached red eyes, lightly colored orange pelt, her fluffy tail, her currently stolen will. She had been taken from him; taken by the Tailless Seer, became one of the Taken by force. Not one of the Narral, Not Someone They were searching for, Not a normal fox; a pleached fox.Dygi remembered his days with Jura as they played together and occasionally pranked their parents, but not too harshly. How they would play fight, claw at each other but gently and not with their claws but with the softness of their paw fur. The good old days, when they only heard tails about the heartless Mage. When it was nothing more than a story, a tale told to little foxes. Now their nightmares had come true; Jura had been pleached, and Dygi was running for dear life.
Example 2-
Dygi sniffed the air. He had not noticed that there was such a strong scent, filling this entire area, of this stinky fox. [no offense] "My name is Dygi. I just happened to be running by and didn't see you there." He looked at the fox with big adorable 'innocent-looking' eyes, hoping it would get him out of trouble. "And who are you?" He inquired, looking at the fox with his gaze sweeping from his tail and gradually rising until he reached the stranger's ears.
Something was unusual about this fox, but he couldn't place his paw on it, and it was bugging him like crazy. He instantly became suspicious of this fox. What if it was the mage, or part of the narral? This cub of canista could easily be fooling him into staying there for a while so that he could become pleached. Dygi slowly backed away, not from fear, but for worry that his anger at the mage for pleaching his sister would get to his head and he would do something crazy like launch himself at this fox and battle, though he hadn't practiced very much lately and probably would not do very well because of the anger that caused impatience.
"Who are you?" He repeated, this time not looking for the name but for who he was working for, or if he was a normal fox.
Example 3-
Star's eyes followed the mouse as it nibbled a few bits of whatever. It looked plump from where she was standing, and she looked at it hungrily. She dropped into a crouch, watching as her paws silently slithered over the ground. She stopped a tail-length away from her prey as she judged the distance between her and the mouse. Wiggling her haunches, she leaped right next to the mouse, scrambling up and putting a quick paw on top of the mouse to stop it from moving. She leaned down to give it a killing bite. She looked at her catch proudly, her eyes shining like stars. She leaned down and gently took the warm prey into her jaws, carefully standing up straight and looking around her. Many twoleg buildings inhabited the 'wilderness' in front of her. She spotted a nearby street / Thunderpath (she calls it a thunderpath though other strays call it streets..) and looked at it, scanning it briefly. She walked happily to the sidewalk and stared at the Thunderpath, making sure nothing was passing by. When she was sure it was safe, she sprinted across it, swiftly putting paw in front of paw. Blood roared in her ears as she felt the wind ruffle her fur. She kept running until she reached the more comfortable feeling of the sidewalk beneath her paws. She looked around and walked through a narrow opening in the midst of the houses, taking interest in it. Finding nothing, she leaped on top of one of the fences, walking on it steadily as she bounced from one fence to the next. On her 3rd fence, she sniffed cautiously as she had done on all the other fences, but found something else mixed with the scent of twolegs. A cat? She sniffed once more, thinking she had imagined the smell, but only smelled the same things. "I wonder which cat passed this way. I don't often find cats, but maybe that's because I stay to the other side of the twoleg place." She murmered to herself. She sniffed around, having taken an interest in whatever the smell would lead her to. She followed it, curious, and stopped dead in her tracks as she spotted cats a few fox-lengths away. Would they attack her when they found out she was here, or would she be safe? She didn't want to find out. She wasn't fit for a fight; she was scrawny and a bit tired. Her mouse had been a lucky find and a lucky catch. She crawled backwards a bit. Leaping off the fence in hopes to get away. She jumped as she heard a random twig crack loudly beneath her paws. Oh no. I'm in for some trouble. She thought to herself, sighing with dread.
or three... XD
Questions/Concerns?: ---

Risenphoenix
September 21st, 2017, 10:18 PM
Name: Brindlefur

Personality: Loyal to her friends and the clan, kind and sympathetic, exceptionally brave but doesn't go looking for a fight. Very loyal to the Warrior Code. Selfless, generous, dislikes getting dirty.

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=936&pictureid=4054

Role: Friend
Roleplaying Example: Brindlefur slowly pads through the undergrowth, her fur blending easily with the filtered sunlight passing through the canopy above. Her ears were perked and her mouth was parted to taste the air as she moved, searching out prey and intruders alike. It wasn't too often she set out on her own, but with the conditions as they were, hunting was a desperate necessity, and the she-cat was working her paws off to try to help ensure every cat in the clan had at least a small meal in their belly every day. The scent of mouse catches her attention and she freezes, her ears slowly swiveling to pinpoint the location of her prey before she sinks into the hunter's crouch, carefully placing each paw down to draw herself forward, pawstep by pawstep until she was in range. The mouse froze, its tiny nose wiggling, and it started to flee; but it was too late. Brindlefur pounced, sinking her claws into the mouse and delivering a sharp nip to the back of its neck to kill it, purring in delight before giving her thanks to StarClan for the piece of prey to help feed her clan

Example 2:

Autumn's fur fluffed further as Cottonfrost approached her. Holy foxdung he was huge! Her eyes widened as she took an instinctive step back, wincing as her wounded forepaw touched the ground, giving it a bit of a shake and leaving it elevated rather than risk further aggravating it by putting it down again.

'Well, this is it. Are you a cat, or a mouse?' She thought to herself, and when the tom stopped in front of her, the pitiful scrap forced her fur to flatten and straightened up a bit, swallowing in nervousness as anxiety glimmered in her golden gaze, but there was a glow of determination there too as she met his stare evenly,

"I-I followed my nose." She admitted, "I saw some cats who smelled like the cats here, back that way." She gestured with her tail toward the way she came, "They were helping each other hunt, and one made sure the other one ate because they were so hungry." She paused, seeming to grow a bit less anxious the more she spoke, and her head tilted to one side,

"I knew you couldn't be like the cats that always chased me and Fern out of our nests. Those cats wouldn't give you a mouse tail if you were starving! And I've been lost for a whole moon since..." her ears flattened a bit as her eyes lost some of their lively glimmer, clouding for a moment, though they cleared as she plunged onward, "and I've been trying to remember what she taught me! I found juniper for my cough! But food has been hard and I cut my paw and got bit by a rat and I don't even know where I am!" Her voice rose into a distressed wail, breaking off into a series of soft coughs, though she had the manners to turn her head away so she didn't cough on him, plopping down onto her rump as if telling her story had exhausted her, though once she finished coughing she blinked and looked rather embarrassed,

"My name's Autumn." She added shyly, rather put out with herself that she'd forgotten to introduce herself before her brain had spilled out of her mouth.

Questions/Concerns: None :3

Barnabas
September 22nd, 2017, 03:11 PM
Name: Applepaw
Personality:Adventurous | Lovable | Hyperactive | Kind | He can be a bit obnoxious.
Appearance: He is a dark ginger tom with green eyes
Clan (preferably ThunderClan): Thunderclan
Roleplay Example (not needed but will increase the odds of being accepted): (This is from one of my Rp's)Brambleflash sat in camp by the fresh kill pile, watching a few apprentices play fighting in front of their den. It always fascinates me to watch young cats play fight. The tom let out a silent chuckle before realizing Cavemist had walked out of the warriors den. Brambleflash stood up, making his way over to his friend. "Hi Cavemist. Did you get good sleep last night?" He meowed. The tom gave his chest fur a few licks, feeling a bit nervous. You should tell him your feelings, but I can't. I'm not brave enough to mention how much I like him. The tom gave his ear scratch.

-WarriorCats-

-WarriorCats-
September 27th, 2017, 02:46 PM
Name: Applepaw
Personality:Adventurous | Lovable | Hyperactive | Kind | He can be a bit obnoxious.
Appearance: He is a dark ginger tom with green eyes
Clan (preferably ThunderClan): Thunderclan
Roleplay Example (not needed but will increase the odds of being accepted): (This is from one of my Rp's)Brambleflash sat in camp by the fresh kill pile, watching a few apprentices play fighting in front of their den. It always fascinates me to watch young cats play fight. The tom let out a silent chuckle before realizing Cavemist had walked out of the warriors den. Brambleflash stood up, making his way over to his friend. "Hi Cavemist. Did you get good sleep last night?" He meowed. The tom gave his chest fur a few licks, feeling a bit nervous. You should tell him your feelings, but I can't. I'm not brave enough to mention how much I like him. The tom gave his ear scratch.

-WarriorCats-

Name: Brindlefur

Personality: Loyal to her friends and the clan, kind and sympathetic, exceptionally brave but doesn't go looking for a fight. Very loyal to the Warrior Code. Selfless, generous, dislikes getting dirty.

Appearance: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=936&pictureid=4054

Roleplaying Example: Brindlefur slowly pads through the undergrowth, her fur blending easily with the filtered sunlight passing through the canopy above. Her ears were perked and her mouth was parted to taste the air as she moved, searching out prey and intruders alike. It wasn't too often she set out on her own, but with the conditions as they were, hunting was a desperate necessity, and the she-cat was working her paws off to try to help ensure every cat in the clan had at least a small meal in their belly every day. The scent of mouse catches her attention and she freezes, her ears slowly swiveling to pinpoint the location of her prey before she sinks into the hunter's crouch, carefully placing each paw down to draw herself forward, pawstep by pawstep until she was in range. The mouse froze, its tiny nose wiggling, and it started to flee; but it was too late. Brindlefur pounced, sinking her claws into the mouse and delivering a sharp nip to the back of its neck to kill it, purring in delight before giving her thanks to StarClan for the piece of prey to help feed her clan

Example 2:

Autumn's fur fluffed further as Cottonfrost approached her. Holy foxdung he was huge! Her eyes widened as she took an instinctive step back, wincing as her wounded forepaw touched the ground, giving it a bit of a shake and leaving it elevated rather than risk further aggravating it by putting it down again.

'Well, this is it. Are you a cat, or a mouse?' She thought to herself, and when the tom stopped in front of her, the pitiful scrap forced her fur to flatten and straightened up a bit, swallowing in nervousness as anxiety glimmered in her golden gaze, but there was a glow of determination there too as she met his stare evenly,

"I-I followed my nose." She admitted, "I saw some cats who smelled like the cats here, back that way." She gestured with her tail toward the way she came, "They were helping each other hunt, and one made sure the other one ate because they were so hungry." She paused, seeming to grow a bit less anxious the more she spoke, and her head tilted to one side,

"I knew you couldn't be like the cats that always chased me and Fern out of our nests. Those cats wouldn't give you a mouse tail if you were starving! And I've been lost for a whole moon since..." her ears flattened a bit as her eyes lost some of their lively glimmer, clouding for a moment, though they cleared as she plunged onward, "and I've been trying to remember what she taught me! I found juniper for my cough! But food has been hard and I cut my paw and got bit by a rat and I don't even know where I am!" Her voice rose into a distressed wail, breaking off into a series of soft coughs, though she had the manners to turn her head away so she didn't cough on him, plopping down onto her rump as if telling her story had exhausted her, though once she finished coughing she blinked and looked rather embarrassed,

"My name's Autumn." She added shyly, rather put out with herself that she'd forgotten to introduce herself before her brain had spilled out of her mouth.

Questions/Concerns: None :3
Name: Eaglepaw
Personality: It's being worked on, though she likes hiding in the shadows and staying still and quiet while watching cats but is very talkative when around friends.
Appearance: One second. [Eaglepaw (https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.hTC3xEXdOZaX-BZCP5B2pwEsC7&pid=15.1)]
Clan (preferably ThunderClan): ThunderClan
Role: Future Mate? Idk XD
Roleplay Example (not needed but will increase the odds of being accepted): Wait while I go get one!
Example 1-
Crunch. Crunch. Dygi slowly padded through the calm forest, ears twitching at every bird's call. The silence was strange; wherever Dygi was, sound was. And that sound was usually angry calls as Dygi's mischief was discovered. That was when he had had family. Now he was alone. With no one to help him. Guide him. Like him. He was all alone in this cruel world, and it would probably stay that way forever, since everybody disliked him for his mischief and pranks. Nobody ever got through his prank side and discovered the playful, happy side of him. Nobody ever tried to anyway, to be honest. They disliked him the second he did a prank on him. Dygi had not met one fox; or any Cub of Canista, for that matter; that truly liked him other than his sister. His poor, poor sister. He imagined her now, her pleached red eyes, lightly colored orange pelt, her fluffy tail, her currently stolen will. She had been taken from him; taken by the Tailless Seer, became one of the Taken by force. Not one of the Narral, Not Someone They were searching for, Not a normal fox; a pleached fox.Dygi remembered his days with Jura as they played together and occasionally pranked their parents, but not too harshly. How they would play fight, claw at each other but gently and not with their claws but with the softness of their paw fur. The good old days, when they only heard tails about the heartless Mage. When it was nothing more than a story, a tale told to little foxes. Now their nightmares had come true; Jura had been pleached, and Dygi was running for dear life.
Example 2-
Dygi sniffed the air. He had not noticed that there was such a strong scent, filling this entire area, of this stinky fox. [no offense] "My name is Dygi. I just happened to be running by and didn't see you there." He looked at the fox with big adorable 'innocent-looking' eyes, hoping it would get him out of trouble. "And who are you?" He inquired, looking at the fox with his gaze sweeping from his tail and gradually rising until he reached the stranger's ears.
Something was unusual about this fox, but he couldn't place his paw on it, and it was bugging him like crazy. He instantly became suspicious of this fox. What if it was the mage, or part of the narral? This cub of canista could easily be fooling him into staying there for a while so that he could become pleached. Dygi slowly backed away, not from fear, but for worry that his anger at the mage for pleaching his sister would get to his head and he would do something crazy like launch himself at this fox and battle, though he hadn't practiced very much lately and probably would not do very well because of the anger that caused impatience.
"Who are you?" He repeated, this time not looking for the name but for who he was working for, or if he was a normal fox.
Example 3-
Star's eyes followed the mouse as it nibbled a few bits of whatever. It looked plump from where she was standing, and she looked at it hungrily. She dropped into a crouch, watching as her paws silently slithered over the ground. She stopped a tail-length away from her prey as she judged the distance between her and the mouse. Wiggling her haunches, she leaped right next to the mouse, scrambling up and putting a quick paw on top of the mouse to stop it from moving. She leaned down to give it a killing bite. She looked at her catch proudly, her eyes shining like stars. She leaned down and gently took the warm prey into her jaws, carefully standing up straight and looking around her. Many twoleg buildings inhabited the 'wilderness' in front of her. She spotted a nearby street / Thunderpath (she calls it a thunderpath though other strays call it streets..) and looked at it, scanning it briefly. She walked happily to the sidewalk and stared at the Thunderpath, making sure nothing was passing by. When she was sure it was safe, she sprinted across it, swiftly putting paw in front of paw. Blood roared in her ears as she felt the wind ruffle her fur. She kept running until she reached the more comfortable feeling of the sidewalk beneath her paws. She looked around and walked through a narrow opening in the midst of the houses, taking interest in it. Finding nothing, she leaped on top of one of the fences, walking on it steadily as she bounced from one fence to the next. On her 3rd fence, she sniffed cautiously as she had done on all the other fences, but found something else mixed with the scent of twolegs. A cat? She sniffed once more, thinking she had imagined the smell, but only smelled the same things. "I wonder which cat passed this way. I don't often find cats, but maybe that's because I stay to the other side of the twoleg place." She murmered to herself. She sniffed around, having taken an interest in whatever the smell would lead her to. She followed it, curious, and stopped dead in her tracks as she spotted cats a few fox-lengths away. Would they attack her when they found out she was here, or would she be safe? She didn't want to find out. She wasn't fit for a fight; she was scrawny and a bit tired. Her mouse had been a lucky find and a lucky catch. She crawled backwards a bit. Leaping off the fence in hopes to get away. She jumped as she heard a random twig crack loudly beneath her paws. Oh no. I'm in for some trouble. She thought to herself, sighing with dread.
or three... XD
Questions/Concerns?: ---

All are accepted! Bristlekit is always open for a roleplay. :D

Hopekit
September 27th, 2017, 09:25 PM
All are accepted! Bristlekit is always open for a roleplay. :D

Roleplay between Bristlekit and Eaglepaw?

S t a r
October 2nd, 2017, 08:15 PM
-WarriorCats-

(You erm...put me as a Best Friend not a crush ;-; )

-WarriorCats-
October 22nd, 2017, 04:23 PM
-WarriorCats-

(You erm...put me as a Best Friend, not a crush ;-;)
Sorry for being off for so long.

Sorry about that. ;-; I don't think I was able to do two love interests. :(

-WarriorCats-
October 22nd, 2017, 04:24 PM
Roleplay between Bristlekit and Eaglepaw?
Sure!

S t a r
October 22nd, 2017, 04:27 PM
Sorry for being off for so long.

Sorry about that. ;-; I don't think I was able to do two love interests. :(

(oh so then she's not an interest?)

-WarriorCats-
October 22nd, 2017, 04:32 PM
(oh so then she's not an interest?)
Sorry, but no. But that just means she's not Bristlekit's love interest. She can still be infatuated with him. Bristle just most likely won't be interested in her back.

S t a r
October 22nd, 2017, 05:12 PM
Sorry, but no. But that just means she's not Bristlekit's love interest. She can still be infatuated with him. Bristle just most likely won't be interested in her back.

(oh oki)