PDA

View Full Version : Hogwarts, School for Witchcraft and Wizardy

shark sailor
November 13th, 2016, 10:43 AM
(Original Characters only (from the books/movies) But I will be taking Hermione and Ginny... Cuz they are friking awesome XD)(Also this is first year for the main 3 and malfoy -_-)
When you turn 11, you get a letter. You are one of the lots of witches and wizards that receive this letter. It reads the following,

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,
Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Mr/Ms. [Surname],
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.
Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.
Yours sincerely,
Minerva McGonagall sig

Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress
Second page

UNIFORM
First-year students will require:
1. Three sets of plain work robes (black)
2. One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear
3. One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar)
4. One winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings)
Please note that all pupil's clothes should carry name tags.
COURSE BOOKS
All students should have a copy of each of the following:
The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1)
by Miranda Goshawk
A History of Magic
by Bathilda Bagshot
Magical Theory
by Adalbert Waffling
A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration
by Emeric Switch
One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi
by Phyllida Spore
Magical Drafts and Potions
by Arsenius Jigger
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
by Newt Scamander
The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection
by Quentin Trimble
OTHER EQUIPMENT
1 wand
1 cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)
1 set glass or crystal phials
1 telescope
1 set brass scales
Students may also bring, if they desire, an owl OR a cat OR a toad.

PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST YEARS ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN BROOMSTICK

Yours sincerely,
Lucinda Thomsonicle-Pocus sig

Lucinda Thomsonicle-Pocus
Chief Attendant of Witchcraft Provisions
Houses:
Gryffindor
Slytherin
Ravenclaw
Hufflepuff

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Wand:
House:
Pet:
Crush/Love Intrest:
Other/Questions:

My form:
Name: Hermione Granger
Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=2nd+year+hermione&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&espv=2&biw=1440&bih=900&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiDzKeXk6bQAhVEOyYKHS8IAV0Q_AUIBigB#imgr c=3DkbkDOS_qALmM%3A
Personality: Tbrp'd
Wand: 10¾",vine wood,dragon heartstring
House: Gryffindor
Pet: An orange tabby cat named Crookshanks
Crush/Love Intrest: Ron :3
Other/Questions: :3

(Since Ginny ain't in school yet, random form)\
Name: Ginny Weasly
Looks:.... You should know.
Crush/Love Intrest: Harrrrrrry Potttttter!!!!!
Other/Questions: NURP

HwangHarin
November 13th, 2016, 10:47 AM
Heck ya Ima be Draco. * :heartbounce:* ))

shark sailor
November 13th, 2016, 10:49 AM
(K)

HwangHarin
November 13th, 2016, 10:53 AM
Name: Draco Malfoy
Looks: Need I show you
Personality: Does anyone not know what his personality is, let me give you one thing, he hates harry, ....Lol
Wand: 10" long, made of hawthorn wood, and had a unicorn hair core.
House: Slytherin. ( Boi Ima in Slytherin )
Pet: I looked it up Its Said Eagle Owl
Crush/Love Intrest: Id love to say Hermione but ppl would hate me more
Other/Questions: I also forgot t oput they r not alowed to use magic outside of school.

shark sailor
November 13th, 2016, 10:54 AM
(Accepted!)

Momotaro
November 13th, 2016, 10:58 AM
Form:
Name: Miara Dupon.
Looks: She has long, fluffy mahogany hair. Misty grey eyes. Miaras quite tall and is quite thin.
Personality: Very cunning, but is very sweet if your friendly. (TBRPED.)
Wand: Quite long, very fluid. Holly wood, dragon heartstrings. Good for transfiguration.
House: Slytherin.
Pet: A large fluffy, grey Maine Coon.
Crush/Love Interest: Open.
Other/Questions: She's muggle born, but she's in slytherin for her cunning nature. She tries to hide her parentage.

shark sailor
November 13th, 2016, 11:02 AM
(Accepted!)

Momotaro
November 13th, 2016, 11:05 AM
(When do we RP?)

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 11:05 AM
Name: Jasmine Tortishell
Looks: brown skin, shoulder length black hair, dark brown eyes, plain clothes
Personality: quiet ,observant ,friendly
Wand: 8 inch dark oak with horse hair in the middle
House: Ravenclaw
Pet: Barn owl
Crush/Love Intrest: Open
Other/Questions: None

shark sailor
November 13th, 2016, 11:06 AM
(Once we get Harry and Ron)(accepted)

Momotaro
November 13th, 2016, 11:34 AM
Bumpidy bump

:blue:
November 13th, 2016, 03:45 PM
Name: Molly // Madeline
Looks: http://s3.narvii.com/image/am7smemqfohfxmp5xexygkeocg5h6rmq_hq.jpg (( Molly has the long hair, and Maddie the short ))
Personality: TBRP // TBRP
Wand: 11 1/2 inches, Unicorn hair core, Holly wood // 9 1/4 inches, Phoenix feather core, oak wood
House: Gryffindor // Gryffindor
Pet: They share a barn owl named Marco
Crush/Love Interest: Open // Open
Other/Questions: The two are twins

shark sailor
November 13th, 2016, 03:46 PM
(Accepted! Still waiting on Ron and harry :3)

Brooklyn Trees
November 13th, 2016, 05:27 PM
(Can I be Ron?)

shark sailor
November 13th, 2016, 05:28 PM
(Sure!)

Brooklyn Trees
November 13th, 2016, 06:05 PM
Name: Ronald (Ron) Bilius Weasley
Age: Currently 11 since that is when the first year is and they are in the first year right? I'm not just totally making this up am I? XD
Looks: Image: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8c/98/da/8c98da1c5bc7272603c1ff3681526679.jpg Written description: Ronald Weasley is not particularly tall for his age (I don't think anyways) and has rather rounded cheeks, though not quite as much as one would imagine for a younger child. He has messy, ear-length red hair, the same red as runs in his family, he has green eyes and a smudge on his nose that refuses to be rubbed off.
Personality: He's Ron. I'm not really sure how to explain it... He can sometimes come off as a bit naive, mainly because he doesn't really care one way or the other, but he is intensely loyal and brave, unless it comes to spiders. He will stick up for his friends, though he can sometimes get a bit angry at them. He often says 'Bloody Hell', though since I don't like to use words that can be considered swear words by others, he will not be saying that nearly as much. He is also very enthusiastic about things he is interested in and loves sarcasm.
Wand:Twelve inch, ash wood and unicorn tail hair wand, hand-me-down from his brother Charlie
Pet: Scabbers the rat, a hand-me-down from some other brother whom I have forgotten the name of.
Crush/Love Interest: Hermione in the future like in the books? It's up to you.
Other/Questions: Will we be following the same storyline or creating a new one? And also, did you know that the actors of Fred and George weasley are actually twins and were not actually red-heads? The red-headedness was photoshopped, they are really brunettes.

shark sailor
November 13th, 2016, 06:10 PM
(For your answerssssss
1. Yes, they are in first year
2. Course Hermione is XD
3. Scabbers is from Percy I believe
4. Following the same storyline
5. Yes I did know that.
6. ACCEPTED!)

~Vixen~
November 14th, 2016, 12:39 PM
im joining RIGHT NOW OR IM DYING

~Vixen~
November 14th, 2016, 01:09 PM
Name: Harry Potter // Vixen Flowers
Looks: http://olvmedia.org.uk/fabmag/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/image8.jpg // http://image.shutterstock.com/z/stock-photo-teenage-wizard-girl-with-magic-wand-casting-spells-in-a-enchanted-fantasy-forest-50443720.jpg ( blue eys and blonde hair.... and shes younger lol )
Personality: ....* gives sarastic look * // sweet sensitive when you are nice to her or her friend but mean rude and aggressive to mean people sarastic all the time and firey
Wand: ( pic http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/zoom/ed8b_harry_potter_wands.jpg ) 11" long with holly wood and phoenix feather core // 12" long with vine wood and phoenix feather core whats nice about this want is at the bottom a phoenix is carved into the wood work with firey feathers cared all through the wand ( https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/82/32/40/8232403e265245924fe2227e79b641b5.jpg different design of course )
House: Griffendoor for both
Pet: owl http://www.irishexaminer.com/remote/media.central.ie/media/images/h/HarryPotterHedwig_large.jpg?width=648&s=ie-271783 // owl http://a-z-animals.com/media/animals/images/original/snowy_owl7.jpg
Crush/Love Intrest: Ginny weasely// open
Other/Questions:

shark sailor
November 14th, 2016, 04:37 PM
(Accepted! WE CAN FINALLY FLIPPING STARTTTTTT)
Hermione was sitting in a compartment by herself, reading her books.

Ginny followed her mother as they walked through Kings Cross station.

November 14th, 2016, 04:40 PM
Molly stared at the wall, "You are bloody kidding me" she muttered, "No sis you will not break that beautiful head of yours" Maddie sighed, before running through the barricade, Molly following, her hair streaming out behind her, the two half-bloods getting on the train quickly, "I can't see why you were scared, we've done this for three years" Maddie sighed, and Molly shrugged, "Can never be too careful" she smiled weakly, finding and empty compartment and slipping in

shark sailor
November 14th, 2016, 04:47 PM
Hermione sighed, looking up and reciting the uses for Dragon Heartstring one more time before flipping the page. She knew no one was going to sit with her so she propped her feet up on her seat and read her book.

Brooklyn Trees
November 14th, 2016, 08:17 PM
(As in same storyline I mean is are we acting out the movies? Sort of like that they have the lines, reactions, get into the same situations etc?)
Ron tagged along beside Ginny, pushing his cart full of belongings and trunk before him. He still couldn't believe that he would be going to Hogwarts! Well, I mean, he knew he wasn't a squib and all of his family had gone to Hogwarts, since they were in England after all, it was just still astonishing.

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 08:22 PM
Jasmine read a thick book in the hall. She waved her wand back and forth as she read.
(Sorry for not posting!)

goddess of ducks
November 14th, 2016, 09:25 PM
Name: Fred Weasley | George Weasley
Looks: I'm pretty sure you guys should know this...
Personality: they are complete and total goof balls and pranksters. They enjoy pranking and are normally seen off causing trouble and mayhem. They love tricking their younger brother and teasing him. They love causing mischief and trouble for Filch as well.
Wand: 14" Holly, dragon heartstrings core | 14.5" Ash unicorn hair core
House: Both Gryffindor
Pet: None
Crush/Love Intrest: Nada
Other/Questions: Nope

November 15th, 2016, 03:29 AM
Molly leaned back in her seat, the third-year quiet, "So, what'd you decide to take again" Maddie asked her twin, though she already assumed a few things, "Care of magical creatures and Artithmacy" Molly shrugged, "That's what I picked as well," she leaned back in her seat, watching out the window, though they weren't moving yet, a silence settled on the two again, as nothing really happened between them until others joined the compartment, that's when they started to have a good time

shark sailor
November 15th, 2016, 06:32 AM
(Yes yes and yes Brookln CX)
(Accepted!)

Ginny looked at her brother. "You don't reckon that he'll be going to Hogwarts, do you?" She asked, talking about Harry Potter.

Brooklyn Trees
November 15th, 2016, 01:34 PM
(Yes yes and yes Brookln CX)
(Accepted!)

Ginny looked at her brother. "You don't reckon that he'll be going to Hogwarts, do you?" She asked, talking about Harry Potter.
(Asuming that 'her brother'=Ron because there are multiple 'her brother's XD)

Ron looked over at her sister, a curious look coming over his face.
"I suppose so. A bit unlikely that he's moved somewhere else." He said, though to be honest he didn't have any clue. He continued to push his cart forwards.

shark sailor
November 15th, 2016, 04:07 PM
(Well dur XD)
Ginny nodded. "Why can't I go to school?" She complained to her mother again.

Bram246
November 15th, 2016, 04:15 PM
Closing the book Jasmine got up and walked down the hall. She didn't look at people passing her as she eas thinking about different things.

~Vixen~
November 15th, 2016, 05:45 PM
harry looked at the wall " are you going to hogworts to? ' he asked " how do wwe get to platform 9 3/4

shark sailor
November 15th, 2016, 05:46 PM
"You just go through the wall dear!" Molly Weasly said.

Brooklyn Trees
November 16th, 2016, 01:21 PM
Ron stopped his cart from moving forwards and waited behind his brothers, keeping one hand firmly on the rail of the trolley that held his luggage while he poked his poket gently, trying to see if the rat, Scabbers, was still there or not. As usual, there was a lump in his pocket that didn't do too much when he poked at it.

(Another random question XD Following the timeline/lines of the book or the movie? XD)

goddess of ducks
November 16th, 2016, 01:32 PM
Fred and George pushed their trolleys along behind Ron. The two of them lost in conversation. So deep that they nearly crashed into Ron when he stopped. "Hey what'd you stop for!" Fred cried looking forwards, until his eyes landed on Harry. He gave George a hard elbow in the stomach and George looked around. The two gawked a little when their brains clicked around who the fellow was.
"Hey Ronnie, know who that is?" George whispered leaning forwards to be even with Ron's head.

Brooklyn Trees
November 16th, 2016, 08:37 PM
Fred and George pushed their trolleys along behind Ron. The two of them lost in conversation. So deep that they nearly crashed into Ron when he stopped. "Hey what'd you stop for!" Fred cried looking forwards, until his eyes landed on Harry. He gave George a hard elbow in the stomach and George looked around. The two gawked a little when their brains clicked around who the fellow was.
"Hey Ronnie, know who that is?" George whispered leaning forwards to be even with Ron's head.

Ron felt himself become a little red as George called him 'Ronnie', but regardless of that, he stood on tiptoe to look over his mother's shoulder to see who she was talking to. Ron saw a little boy, around his age, who was thin and wearing clothing that was too big for him, who had dark hair and wore glasses. Ron could see nothing of unusuality about the boy, except perhaps the largeness of his clothing, but they could be hand-me-downs from an older brother, like his clothing was. Ron went back to standing fully on his feet.
"Why would I?" He asked his brother, feeling rather annoyed at the fact that he had been tricked by his brothers into looking at a very normal person who he did not know, and turned to glare at the handle of his trolley.

goddess of ducks
November 16th, 2016, 10:41 PM
Ron felt himself become a little red as George called him 'Ronnie', but regardless of that, he stood on tiptoe to look over his mother's shoulder to see who she was talking to. Ron saw a little boy, around his age, who was thin and wearing clothing that was too big for him, who had dark hair and wore glasses. Ron could see nothing of unusuality about the boy, except perhaps the largeness of his clothing, but they could be hand-me-downs from an older brother, like his clothing was. Ron went back to standing fully on his feet.
"Why would I?" He asked his brother, feeling rather annoyed at the fact that he had been tricked by his brothers into looking at a very normal person who he did not know, and turned to glare at the handle of his trolley.
Fred and George both shook their heads. "He doesn't know who it is." Fred said mockingly.
"Well then I can leave it to you to explain everything to him." George replied coolly.
"I most certainly will not. The best way to learn is to figure it out yourself, so that's exactly what I'll do for my little brother here." He said indignatly as he reached out his hand and ruffled Ron's hair a little.

Brooklyn Trees
November 17th, 2016, 12:43 AM
Fred and George both shook their heads. "He doesn't know who it is." Fred said mockingly.
"Well then I can leave it to you to explain everything to him." George replied coolly.
"I most certainly will not. The best way to learn is to figure it out yourself, so that's exactly what I'll do for my little brother here." He said indignatly as he reached out his hand and ruffled Ron's hair a little.

Ron ducked away from his brother's hand, his face growing a bit redder. He glared at Fred and tried to flatten his hair, not because he liked his hair flat, but simply to spite his brothers and to show that he didn't want them doing that. What did he need explaining of anyways? That he wasn't the only first year going to Hogwarts that year? He decided, however, to ignore his brothers and pretend that they weren't talking about him as though he weren't there.

November 17th, 2016, 04:31 AM
Molly made a small groaning noise as she spread herself out, "Well, don't act like you're bored, we arrived pretty bloody early" Maddie said simply, before looking back down at the muggle book her had bought, "But I am bored..." Molly sighed, the 13-year-old now with her legs on the back of her seat and her hair spread out, Maddie not even commenting on her sister, she just simply sat and read her book while Molly kept rolling back and forth, looking at prank supplies, throwing her wand in the air, and simply staring at the roof from her weird seat on the floor

Momotaro
November 18th, 2016, 11:03 AM
(Is this dead?)

Brooklyn Trees
November 18th, 2016, 11:55 AM
(Is this dead?)
(I hope not...)

Brooklyn Trees
November 20th, 2016, 09:56 PM
(Boop?)

~Vixen~
November 25th, 2016, 07:59 AM
" the wall? " he asked he put his hands firmly on the cart and pushed through " wow this is so cool " he said adjusting his large clothing and glasses

Brooklyn Trees
November 28th, 2016, 02:18 PM
(boop?)

Momotaro
November 28th, 2016, 02:56 PM
Miara watched students walk back and forth, with hooting owls or mewing cats. She shrunk back slightly, she never liked crowds, especially when it was full of attention seeking Gryffindors, pretentious Ravenclaws, bratty slytherins and over exitible hufflepuffs.

HwangHarin
November 28th, 2016, 06:59 PM
Draco was outside the train, and like always, his father nowhere to be seen

Momotaro
November 29th, 2016, 11:45 AM
Draco was outside the train, and like always, his father nowhere to be seen
Miara peered curiously at the tall pale boy standing on his own, he seems lonely, maybe I should talk to him. summoning up all her courage she walked up to the boy,
"Hi-I-I, I'm M-M-Miara."

(I know they've never met, but I smell shipping coming on.)

HwangHarin
November 29th, 2016, 12:08 PM
Miara peered curiously at the tall pale boy standing on his own, he seems lonely, maybe I should talk to him. summoning up all her courage she walked up to the boy,
"Hi-I-I, I'm M-M-Miara."

(I know they've never met, but I smell shipping coming on.)

Lol)

Draco looked at the girl, " Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." He said simply

Momotaro
November 29th, 2016, 12:12 PM
Lol)

Draco looked at the girl, " Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." He said simply

"Oh, are you a first year? I've never seen you before." She asked, tilting her head to the side. "I'm a second year and I'm in Slytherin, I hope you get chosen to go in it, it's really lonely without any one whos nice."

HwangHarin
November 29th, 2016, 03:06 PM
"Oh, are you a first year? I've never seen you before." She asked, tilting her head to the side. "I'm a second year and I'm in Slytherin, I hope you get chosen to go in it, it's really lonely without any one whos nice."

" ok." He said and the trains horns when off, alarming everyone to get on the train

Brooklyn Trees
November 29th, 2016, 03:17 PM
Ron pushed the trolley through the barrier as well and stood on the platform before climbing into the train.

Momotaro
December 4th, 2016, 09:56 AM
" ok." He said and the trains horns when off, alarming everyone to get on the train

"Oh, we have to go now see ya!" Miara called as she ran to the train. Finding a quite compartment she put down her massive Maine coon cat and picked up her book. 'Warrior cats, the last hope' now to get on with somthing important.

HwangHarin
December 4th, 2016, 01:31 PM
Draco nodded and got on the train and went to the back of the train, and went to a empty department

>Pepsi<
December 4th, 2016, 01:38 PM
(Original Characters only (from the books/movies) But I will be taking Hermione and Ginny... Cuz they are friking awesome XD)(Also this is first year for the main 3 and malfoy -_-)
When you turn 11, you get a letter. You are one of the lots of witches and wizards that receive this letter. It reads the following,

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,
Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Mr/Ms. [Surname],
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.
Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.
Yours sincerely,
Minerva McGonagall sig

Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress
Second page

UNIFORM
First-year students will require:
1. Three sets of plain work robes (black)
2. One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear
3. One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar)
4. One winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings)
Please note that all pupil's clothes should carry name tags.
COURSE BOOKS
All students should have a copy of each of the following:
The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1)
by Miranda Goshawk
A History of Magic
by Bathilda Bagshot
Magical Theory
by Adalbert Waffling
A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration
by Emeric Switch
One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi
by Phyllida Spore
Magical Drafts and Potions
by Arsenius Jigger
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
by Newt Scamander
The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection
by Quentin Trimble
OTHER EQUIPMENT
1 wand
1 cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)
1 set glass or crystal phials
1 telescope
1 set brass scales
Students may also bring, if they desire, an owl OR a cat OR a toad.

PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST YEARS ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN BROOMSTICK

Yours sincerely,
Lucinda Thomsonicle-Pocus sig

Lucinda Thomsonicle-Pocus
Chief Attendant of Witchcraft Provisions
Houses:
Gryffindor
Slytherin
Ravenclaw
Hufflepuff

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Wand:
House:
Pet:
Crush/Love Intrest:
Other/Questions:

My form:
Name: Hermione Granger
Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=2nd+year+hermione&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&espv=2&biw=1440&bih=900&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiDzKeXk6bQAhVEOyYKHS8IAV0Q_AUIBigB#imgr c=3DkbkDOS_qALmM%3A
Wand: 10¾",vine wood,dragon heartstring
Pet: An orange tabby cat named Crookshanks
Crush/Love Intrest: Ron :3
Other/Questions: :3

(Since Ginny ain't in school yet, random form)\
Name: Ginny Weasly
Looks:.... You should know.
Crush/Love Intrest: Harrrrrrry Potttttter!!!!!

Other/Questions: NURP
Name: Luna lovegood
Looks:
http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M3cd2f234530ad1828598a350eafeb40aH0&w=300&h=200&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0 (http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=luna+lovegood&view=detailv2&&id=B33EDC94E5FE57FFADA2E912788A409E47FF03BC&selectedIndex=1&ccid=PNLyNFMK&simid=608015225450466591&thid=OIP.M3cd2f234530ad1828598a350eafeb40aH0)
Personality: tbrp'd
WAnd: 11 inches and a phoenix carved in at the bottom
Pet: Snowy white owl: Blizzard
Love/ crush: N/A
Other: She is beautiful<3

emmettjaxxon
December 4th, 2016, 05:50 PM
Is this still going? If so:
Name: Lucas Damian Jensen
Looks: short dark brown hair with green eyes
Personality: awkward when he tries to socialize with new people, likes to listen to music and read and draw
Wand: Aspen with dragon heartstring core, 12.5" long, reasonably supple
House: Slytherin
Pet: a Russian Blue cat named Jude
Crush/Love Interest: open
Other/Questions: Lucas is lgbt