PDA

View Full Version : ✿ linnetclan ✿

oats
November 13th, 2016, 10:23 AM
-linnetclan-
home of the wily and prudent
-✿-
there's a-whispering in the vale. over the generations, linnetclan's elders have passed down the clan's rich history, the tales of cats padding over nearly impossible distances, knowing not what they were looking for or what they wanted to find. it's precisely the reason why the clan has developed such well-developed foresight, and why they thank their first leader, linnet nearly every day for the blessing of having lands to live on and something to encourage in their kin. above all, these cats value intelligence, honesty, and strength of mind, rather than only physical prowess.
-✿-
linnetclan dwells in caddow combe, in exmoor and mainly feeds off whinchats, rabbits and occasionally wood pigeons. essentially anything that can be found in uk moorland.
their 'moonpool' of sorts is located in brendon hills, quite a long distance away from the clan's territory.
the clan's camp is essentially a clearing of sorts, flanked by heather and bracken, with dens fashioned out of weaved brambles.
-✿-
i don't really have to provide rules, but i will anyways.
I. this clan is traditional and semi-literate. that means that i will be rather selective with names and roleplaying styles (i expect quality as well as quantity c: ) !! please keep your responses to 5+ lines, and nothing but that !
II. two cats to each person, and that is all. the territory is meant to be rather limited, you see. it's for the sake of realism and also because i still need to keep track of the clan.
III. please, no godmodding, metagaming or mary-sues. it ruins the experience for everyone.
IV. no two cats can be mates before at least 10 posts of romantic interaction.
V. on the subject of kits, please request permission before you go making litters all willy-nilly. if you do, please remember that not all kits survive in the wild. use a random generator to simulate the Real Experience.
VI. have fun!! please stay active but have fun y'all!!!
VII. if you read this far, put '(turkey)' at the bottom of your form.
N.B: i reserve the right to reject any form ~ just a reminder
-✿-
the lovely and amazing patented form
name.
age.
desired rank.
gender identity.
pronouns.
sexuality.
appearance.
bio.
family.
rp sample.
-✿-
current plots
--
-✿-
characters
leader
pearstar
deputy
minkcloud
medicine cat
mousenose
medicine cat apprentice
weaselpaw
warriors
thymewhisker
swallownose
apprentices
icepaw
queens
--
kits
--
elders
--
-✿-
p.s.
if you'd like to become a neighbouring clan??? please?? pm me?? thanks???

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 13th, 2016, 10:40 AM
name.Stormfrost//Hazelflame
age.57 Moons//46 Moons
desired rank.Medicine Cat//Warrior
gender identity.Both Female
pronouns.She,her,and she-cat for both
sexuality.Both straight
appearance.An tortoise shell she-cat with dark gold eyes.Her fur isn't that thick,so leaf-bare is really cold for her.She has only half a tail./A pretty golden she cat with cream colored paws and chest,with sparkling hazel eyes.Unlike Stormfrost, her fur is built for the cold.She has a few nicks on her ears.
bio.Stormfrost was born in the clan,leading an normal life,until she had an dream while she was an medicine cat apprentice. This dream lead her to go outside for clan territory, and get her tail accidentally cut off.After this she became rather quiet,and stutters an lot.//Hazelflame was born an loner,living outside of the clan before asking to join.After,she became an very strong warrior,though she is pretty sure the clan still doesn't trust her.
family.Open//Her loner family left after she joined the clan. She is currently looking for an mate.
rp sample.Stormfrost bounded through the forest,catnip and borage clamped in her multicolored jaws.She finally got back to camp,and began to pad to her den.She stepped inside and set the borage and catmint down.The she-cat began sorting them out.Hazelflame padded into her den, falling,"Stormfrost? " she saw the medicine cat and said,"Oh,there you are! I was wondering if I could have some herbs for my stomach." Stormfrost nodded politely and pushed a few leaves over to the golden she-cat.

Turkey! .

oats
November 13th, 2016, 10:45 AM
mm,,
i'm sorry but one: the names don't fit the traditional system (the suffixes hhhhhh.....) and two: your sample didn't quite make the cut.

my apologies.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 13th, 2016, 10:47 AM
mm,,
i'm sorry but one: the names don't fit the traditional system and two: your sample didn't quite make the cut.

my apologies.
OK.

Heartie1
November 13th, 2016, 11:02 AM
name. Littletoe
age. 38 moons
desired rank. Warrior
gender identity. Tom/Male
pronouns. He/Him/His
sexuality. Straight
appearance. An oriental light brown tom with thick stripes across his muzzle and whole chest.Creamy toes and belly.His whiskers are shorter than normal, and that highlights his brown eyes.
bio. Born as a kittypet, his owner decided to get rid of the cats litter and drowned his mothers previous kits.Oliver, his kittypet name, and his brother and sister, Willie and Pumpkin, managed to escape as their mother told them.
Oliver and his siblings were raised by his mother in the wild, with little success.Eventually, his mother decided to live in barn nearby.
After reaching apperintice age, he stumbled on a small rogue group that taught Oliver and his siblings base skills, before Oliver went his own way and found LinnetClan.(I could give a whole story, but it would be too much)
family. Peanut - mother, Willie - brother, Pumpkin - sister.
rp sample. Gorsepaw padded closer to the fresh kill pile with a hint of non-satisfaction on his face, trying to ignoring all the cats that were lurking around.The grey tom stared down.Scarce as always, he groaned before picking a small frog out and carrying it under an old oak.Gorsepaw wondered if someone would try and share some of it, but he shook it off.I don't need folks to eat my food, do I?The apperintices hazel eyes scan the clearing, before he dug in the small and short feast.(Pasted from SC clearing)
TURKEYYY

oats
November 13th, 2016, 11:09 AM
i'm just going to.
refer you all to this. for your suffixes.
click here. please. (http://ailuronymy.tumblr.com/suffixes)
and please.
the sample is under the minimum length for responses~
please make the appropriate amendments c:

renne ❤︎
November 13th, 2016, 11:26 AM
name. minkcloud.
age. 37 moons.
desired rank. 'depyuti' deputy.
gender identity. female.
pronouns. she, her, hers
sexuality. hetero.
appearance. minkcloud is a slender, tall, and overall, a large cat with long legs and green luminous eyes. her cranium is rather narrow, and her ears are extremely big. her fur is soft and well cared for, with brown fur on her back and tail, as the rest of her body is white.
bio. eh.. it'll develop.
family. apply people, no mate thou.
rp sample. Minkcloud slowly opened her visionaries, though they felt heavy and weary, she managed to. Without moving herself, she glared around the warriors' den, feeling the cold air creeping in eventually. Twitching her big ears, Minkcloud pulled herself up on her long legs, careful not to wake up her sleepy clanmates. Quickly trotting through the sleeping felines, she left the den and entered the frosty camp. As Minkcloud inhaled, the sharp, cold air cut through her. Murmuring something, she settled in front of the warriors' den entrance and began giving her ruffled pelage a hasty wash before her deputy obligations. Minkcloud realized that she never made bonds with anybody... Sure, there are tight bonds you get born with, towards your leader, your clanmates and your mother. But she never had her significant other. But why should she have it? It's no use, just another liability in the path of her ambitions.

oats
November 13th, 2016, 11:40 AM
fINALLY ACCEPTED OH MY G OD RENNE

Crumbleless
November 13th, 2016, 12:26 PM
Name: Mousenose
Desired Rank: Medicine Cat
Gender Identity: Male
Pronouns: him, he, his, himself
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Mousenose is a light brown medium hair with a darker pink nose to match his ears. His legs and tail are slightly longer than most cats and his paws are a light pink and hard. Mouse's face has slightly darker stripes and his back and paws are mostly a plain slightly darker brown. This medicine cat has dark green eyes and white under his muzzle going slightly down his chest. http://www.petshome.ro/POZE%20PISICI/POZE/Somali.JPG
Biography: Mouse was always fascinated with herbs and always visted the medicine cat den whenever he could. As he got older Mumblestripe (NPC Medicine Cat) offered Mouse the chance to become her apprentice. Mouse of course accepted the offer. By that time Mouse didn't have many friends he was it eh medicine cat den so much. When Mouse became an apprentice he was overjoyed to know Mumblestripe had kept her word. As moons passed Mouse gradually learned more from his mentor and earned his medicine cat name a few moons after his brother Jaggedburr. At that time Mumblestripe was quite old and in a matter of moons she passed away to greencough making Mouse the new medicine cat. Mouse was quite heartbroken over looking his mentor because he couldn't cure her and can be cold these days.
Family: Kinktail (NPC Mother), Darkpelt (NPC Father), Jaggedclaw (NPC Brother)
Rp Sample: Mousenose pushed through the bramble screen to the medicine cat den a mouse hanging from his jaws limply. Glancing around for a moment Mousenose set his mouse down and bit into it furiously. Its all my fault Mumblestripe is dead! She would still be alive if it weren't for me. Mousenose finished the mouse in a few more s anger washing over him. Mousenose growled and started to scratch some moss tearing it to bits. The medicine cat started to calm down slightly before sighing an dropping his head and whimpering,"I'm sorry Mumblestripe."
Turkey

Crumbleless
November 13th, 2016, 12:30 PM
http://www.silverpelt.co.uk/fixes.php )

Starfall
November 13th, 2016, 12:30 PM
Name: Thymewisker
Wanted rank:medicine cat and if not then warrior pls
Sexuality: gay
Appearance: he is a short dark brown tom with dark green eyes. He has long fur length and a long thin scar on his left flank. He has big ears and a long tail.
Personality: very shy and awkward but is very smart. He loves it when it rains but hates being in a large crown of cats. He loves the smell of herbs and greatly dislikes it when they are disorganized.
Role-play example: Thymewisker padded out of the medicine cats den, his paws lightly touching the ground, barely making a sound. The medicine cat scanned the clearing, making sure he wouldn't accidentally bump into a clanmate as he made his way to the territory. 'I'm almost there, just a little further.' He thought to himself as he began to walk faster twards the tunnel that led out to the territory.

lio
November 13th, 2016, 01:41 PM
name.
Swallownose
age.
26 Moons
desired rank.
Warrior
gender identity.
She-cat - Female
pronouns.
She/Her/Hers - Will accept They/Them
sexuality.
Bisexual
appearance.
Swallownose is a small, thin-framed she-cat. Her eyes are wide and the color of a summer stream. She has a long-furred tail in which is usually kinked over her back. The fur is what makes it seem rather long and fluffy. Swallow has a round-ish snout with a strikingly pink nose. Her ears are large with a tuft of fur in each one. Her pelt is short-ish with an ebony/dark chocolate tint to it. Her ears, tail, snout, underbelly and chest have a ash-brown color while her paws are black. She has a medium British accent in her naturally soft voice. Most of the time her accent can be heard easily while other times you would have to really listen for it. ~Ref~ (http://i.imgur.com/gNzCpTs.jpg) (I hope this isn't Mary-Sue-ish)
bio.
When she was born, Swallownose's mother has a fascination with birds. She was named Swallowkit from her mother and father's favorite bird; a swallow. Swallowkit was the only one in her litter, though she did try to get along with other kits. She had gottenin a small play-fight accident and now has a permanent scar on her shoulder. As an apprentice, Swallowpaw found it difficult to stay focused on certain subjects and was often scolded by her mentor, Ravenleaf. (Npc) Her concentration heightened during her apprenticeship and she finally became a warrior. She had developed a crush on her friend, Stonewhisker (Npc), but he had found a different mate and broken her heart. Swallownose is now mateless though she would like to have kits one day. She loves to entertain elders and young cats though she can get in others' way a lot.
family.
Cloudstream (Npc- Mother) Aspenleaf (Npc- Father)
rp sample.
~From This Rp With Duskflight~ (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=22769&posted=1#post22769)
The tortie gave a feline smirk, her eye twitching back. She pressed her ear to the ground, listening for any sounds of heavy paws. Finding none, she moved on. Her ears swiveled and she licked her maw, a dark look falling over her. Mercy looked around, sprinting into a tree and to where she smelled an unfamiliar scent. A loner. She dropped down, her ears flattening as she slaughtered the cat. The tortie quickly dragged its body with her, listening for the heavy paws again. Then, she heard one. Then another.
Bingo.
Her maw twitched into an evil smile. The plan was working out nicely! She dragged the body, making sure not to leave a blood trail that was too obvious, to where the sounds came from. Mercy found the entrance to a den, badger scent coming from inside. She quickly scurried into the den, making sure to stay quiet so her plan didn't backfire, and placed the body in a corner. A badger caught her scent, but it was feeding its cubs so it couldn't come. Yet. Mercy spread her scent and the dead cats scent around, masking the badger scent before sneaking out to hide. She hid where her scent would be masked and her pelt would blend in so she could easily ambush Wrath. If her plan worked, that is.

(Turkey)!

~Vixen~
November 13th, 2016, 06:12 PM
name. Wishstar
age. 27 moons
desired rank. Leader
gender identity. Female
pronouns. She, Her, She-cat
sexuality. straight
appearance. http://www.maine-coon-cat-nation.com/images/xred-tabby-with-white.jpg.pagespeed.ic.xCNbG-BtSD.jpg
bio. Nothing really interesting. born an only kit her mother and father were killed she was adopted into a adopted family and she hated it she worked very hard to become deputy then the leader died and she became leader
family. her adopted family is open and shes looking for a mate
rp sample. Wishstar yawned and got up it was the middle of the night so she doubted anyone was awake. She leapt out into the territory and burst into a run she never had time to do this and she could run forever she kept running until the sun began to raise then she ran back to camp and went to bed.

oats
November 14th, 2016, 09:36 AM
Thymewhisker, Mousenose and Swallownose are accepted.
May I remind you, Vixen, that Wish- is nowhere near a traditional prefix, leader is taken, and your response was way under the limit.
Its quality was also. Ahem.
No.

~Vixen~
November 14th, 2016, 12:20 PM
Ok im sorry im really bad at forms )

Braveheartedwarrior
November 14th, 2016, 01:20 PM
name. Weaselpaw

age. 8 Moons

desired rank. ~Med cat apprentice~

gender identity. Female

pronouns. She, her,

sexuality. Bisexual

appearance. v beloww v

bio: Weaselpaw is an energetic little ball of fur. As a kit, she's always wanted to play, and explore. And exploration is what got her into being a Medicine cat apprentice. Weaselpaw had wandered a small stream as a kit, and always observed plants that surrounded, and grew near this stream. She was fascinated by their different colors, shapes, sizes, and tastes. Once she learned about what a medicine cat does, instantly, she wanted to be one. Additionally, Weaselpaw has a quite long, brown tail resembling a weasel, giving her the prefix, Weasel.

family. Iciclepaw (Open spots for brothers and sisters!)
rp sample.
Weaselpaw awoke from her deep slumber. Groggily, she wobbled up to her white mitts, and padded outside of the apprentices' den. She took a swift glance at the Medicine cat's den, questioning if Mousenose was awake.

Sneakily, the young apprentice padded in, looking at Mousenose. He was asleep.

"Wakey-wakey," The apprentice purred, pushing Mousenose repeatedly with her tiny paw, "don't you want to teach me about some herbs today?"

Look below VVV

oats
November 14th, 2016, 01:46 PM
ye sure ;^o

Braveheartedwarrior
November 14th, 2016, 01:48 PM
name. Icepaw

age. 10 moons

desired rank. Apprentice

gender identity. Male

pronouns. He, his

sexuality. Straight

appearance. v beloww v

bio.
Icepaw was given his name because of his white pelt. Icepaw is a headstrong, stubborn, and loud apprentice. He doesn't like to listen much. He constantly does things without thinking, ending up getting into trouble, and dangerous situations. Icepaw is constantly mean to his own sister, and secretly never wanted her to be born. He practically hates her.
family. Weaselpaw (Other family spots open~!)

rp sample
Weaselpaw padded up to Icepaw, greeting him every morning like she usually does.
"Good morning!" Weaselpaw purred, looking at her older brother.
"Go away you stupid mousebrain." Icepaw hissed, turning around from her gaze, and shuffling away.
"Aw.." Weaselpaw sighed. She turned around, walking away as well.

Stupid Weasel.. She never gets it! Icepaw thought coldly, his snow colored tail swaying left and right furiously.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 14th, 2016, 01:55 PM
OML I FORGOT
TURKEY AHH

oats
November 15th, 2016, 02:22 AM
yes yes accepted again ~
icepaw's mentor will be thymewhisker
(im just gonna retcon his name as icepaw since iciclepaw is non-traditional)

Braveheartedwarrior
November 15th, 2016, 04:22 AM
yes yes accepted again ~
icepaw's mentor will be thymewhisker
(im just gonna retcon his name as icepaw since iciclepaw is non-traditional)

Okkk
I'll go edit my forum quickers now to meet that
c:

Crumbleless
November 16th, 2016, 05:39 PM
Name: Mousenose
Desired Rank: Medicine Cat
Gender Identity: Male
Pronouns: him, he, his, himself
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Mousenose is a light brown medium hair with a darker pink nose to match his ears. His legs and tail are slightly longer than most cats and his paws are a light pink and hard. Mouse's face has slightly darker stripes and his back and paws are mostly a plain slightly darker brown. This medicine cat has dark green eyes and white under his muzzle going slightly down his chest. http://www.petshome.ro/POZE%20PISICI/POZE/Somali.JPG
Biography: Mouse was always fascinated with herbs and always visted the medicine cat den whenever he could. As he got older Mumblestripe (NPC Medicine Cat) offered Mouse the chance to become her apprentice. Mouse of course accepted the offer. By that time Mouse didn't have many friends he was it eh medicine cat den so much. When Mouse became an apprentice he was overjoyed to know Mumblestripe had kept her word. As moons passed Mouse gradually learned more from his mentor and earned his medicine cat name a few moons after his brother Jaggedburr. At that time Mumblestripe was quite old and in a matter of moons she passed away to greencough making Mouse the new medicine cat. Mouse was quite heartbroken over looking his mentor because he couldn't cure her and can be cold these days.
Family: Kinktail (NPC Mother), Darkpelt (NPC Father), Jaggedclaw (NPC Brother)
Rp Sample: Mousenose pushed through the bramble screen to the medicine cat den a mouse hanging from his jaws limply. Glancing around for a moment Mousenose set his mouse down and bit into it furiously. Its all my fault Mumblestripe is dead! She would still be alive if it weren't for me. Mousenose finished the mouse in a few more s anger washing over him. Mousenose growled and started to scratch some moss tearing it to bits. The medicine cat started to calm down slightly before sighing an dropping his head and whimpering,"I'm sorry Mumblestripe."
Turkey
I think I'm just going to point you to this since it seems you obviously didn't see it on the first page)

Braveheartedwarrior
November 16th, 2016, 06:11 PM
I think I'm just going to point you to this since it seems you obviously didn't see it on the first page)

oh no i saw that

oats
November 17th, 2016, 06:47 AM
meh.

Crumbleless
November 17th, 2016, 05:38 PM
:wut:

Starfall
November 18th, 2016, 09:21 PM
*waits*

seasalt
December 25th, 2016, 09:05 PM
name.
tawnypaw
age.
approx. 7.3 moons
desired rank.
apprentice
gender identity.
agender [ presumed female. ]
pronouns.
they, them
[ she, her. in roleplay. ]
sexuality.
pansexual aromantic
appearance.
a brown, black, and white patched she cat
with a tawny like appearance to an owl. tawny
is a thin, lean, and stalky looking molly. Her
thick fur keeps out the cold, and harsh winds of
her clans home. tawny's fur is quite rough, and
spiky in some places, giving her a rowdy looking
look to her. tawnypaw's eyes are bright hunter
green, usually full of excitement and wonder.
bio.
tawnypaw is an easily excited,
rowdy and rough she cat, and
tends to get super excited and
emotional about different things,
she's very rowdy, preferring
rough training, and tough training.
tawnypaw doesn't like the sappy
stuff, being a little more to the
tomboyish side. she is a tough she
cat to understand, usually hiding her
emotions with 'tough love' and a bit
antisocial at some points, but is a
big softy on the inside, somewhere in
their.
family.
open~
rp sample
from another site.
Cloudydawn was enjoying a relaxing rest nearby,
and looked as if she was about to fall asleep,
but she didn't, and instead turning her fierce
amber gaze to Halfstep, the deputy. An amused
laugh, rang from her maw, as she watched her
"training", her hues twinkling with amusement.
She rolled a bit, not bothering to join in, she wasn't
much for games, and the molly wanted to keep it
that way. She chuckled out a snort, Cloudydawn,
had other ways to train, and the molly didn't really
think she needed it, afterall, they already went
through moons and moons of training as an
apprentice, and what's the point of training if
you already know the moves? A lesson wasn't
taught to the senior warrior, it seems,though the
molly never really noticed her laziness of training.
But still, she didn't need it......

right?
Her smile faltered, it wasn't if it was obvious
that the deputy was a bit too childish for being
deputy, and the molly knew that. Point was,
Halfstep needed a bit maturity than what she
had now. Cloudydawn sighed, her amber orbs
toward the deputy, giving a warning sign.
Atleast with her power as a senior warrior,
the deputy would listen full and well what that
meant......good.

she's probably an edgy cat lol