PDA

View Full Version : Singeflicker - Roleplays and Needs

goddess of ducks
November 12th, 2016, 09:10 PM
Alright guys so my latest character Singeflicker needs... Well basically everything. He will be the Evil Era leader for Windclan. This fiery fellow needs several buddies and good Roleplays to get him well established. Normally I start my characters as kits but this one is a little different.
Unfortunately though I'm stuck on my iPad until Monday so I haven't made his character page yet. So bare with me here it's gonna look sloppy. [UPDATE] Link to Singeflicker (http://nightyscharries.weebly.com/singeflicker.html)'s character page
Singeflicker is a young tom around the age of 26 moons. He resides in Windclan and gives some fire to the Clan. He is very moody and grumpy. He is not at all light hearted and tends to be rude and harsh. The tom tends to stay quiet and manipulate others but isn't afraid of getting his paws dirty. He tends to take risks sometimes, depending on the damage of the consequences that may occur. He does NOT believe in Starclan and supports the EE fully. He is a large and muscled F1 Savannah cat. He has large ears and tan fur covered in dark brown/ black spots and a ringed tail. His tail, normally for the breed is long and slender, his although was caught in. A trap when he was an apprentice and is severed to about half its normal length.
Okay so know that you know what he is like it's time to get to what he needs.
Key: Need, Want, not needed but would be nice.
Allies (cats who will stand with him and his beliefs)
Brother
Father

Now along with the things to get him established in the Clan, he needs some Roleplays to be in. Just tell me where and what character your using. Here's the forms:
For his needs/wants
Name:
Role:
Appearance:
Personality:
Activeness level:

For roleplaying
Name:
Idea for the Roleplay?:

Thanks in advance to those who apply

Fel
November 12th, 2016, 09:19 PM
Name: Sorrelskip
Role: Ally [possibly a love interest, too? she supports the EE fully, even though she's quite loud and in-your-face about things- opposites attract, right? x3]
Appearance: Sorrelskip is build to be a rather big cat, who is taller than most and a bit chubby, though it doesn't hinder her too much in battle besides making her a bigger target and a bit slower than usual. She's powerful and strong, and prides herself on being a great fighter, though she can get tripped up easily and finds herself to be a terrible hunter. Her fur is a calico pattern with a base of white, with brown and ginger patches dappled all over her body and face, with some of the most noticeable ginger spots being around and on her muzzle. Sorrelskip's eyes are a medium green, and they're not too shiny, as it's clear she gets her nickname "Sparks" from her personality and not from her eyes.
Personality: Sorrelskip is a loud, boisterous she-cat who always has something to do, whether it's bugging her friends into trying something new or simply going out on a walk for some fresh air and to hunt. She can be reckless and brash at times, and doesn't understand the word "no.", often dragging every cat she knows out into an adventure without thinking. She can be focused on her work and not the cats around her sometimes, but mostly she's just annoying with her adventures and missions she plans. However, this she-cat also packs a punch with her wit, coming to up with countless jokes and one-liners to brighten up moods and light up other cat's days. She believes anything is possible and refuses to give up, no matter how much it irritates the others around her. She is demanding and likes to take charge, often getting into the personal space of others and sticking her nose where it doesn't belong, supporting new ideals that don't fit in with the clan's traditional beliefs and trying to make change in the best way possible for herself. She isn't very mean, per say, as most EE supporters are seen as, and happens to be easy to approach, though she wouldn't mind getting in a heated debate about her own ideals, ready to defend what she believes in with her life if you're willing to go that far.
Activeness level: Around 7-9/10 right now- I'm getting good c;

goddess of ducks
November 12th, 2016, 09:21 PM
Accepted! Thanks Frisk!

Fel
November 12th, 2016, 09:23 PM
Name: Sorrelskip c;
Where at?: WC Territory / Clearing
Idea for the Roleplay?: Maybe some discussion about new ideas/beliefs, and some bonding as well?

goddess of ducks
November 12th, 2016, 09:29 PM
Okie dokie Waifu :heartbounce:

goddess of ducks
November 14th, 2016, 01:10 PM
bumps

Empress Of Evil
November 14th, 2016, 03:09 PM
Oh damn I really wish i could apply my evil kit to be his appren XD
Name: Lilypelt (http://empressoescharries.weebly.com/lilypelt.html)
Where at?: Clearing?
Idea for the Roleplay?: Idk, maybe he could just poke at her and 'scare' her a bit perhaps?

Sage
November 14th, 2016, 04:04 PM
Name: Gorsefeather
Role: Best Friend [possibly Ally? He supports the EE fully and if accepted, would be forced to choose between his mate and best friend. He would choose Singeflicker, leaving his mate, Dovecloud.]
Appearance: A Turkish Angora; he has a base coat of alabaster. Gorse has light brown stripes down his back. He also has grey and brownish flecks relatively close to the stripes. His fur is very thick and long. It is fluffiest at the base of his tail and ears. He has pale green eyes. He is very large and built. He is relativelt tall and skinny. He is relatively larger than normal sized cats.
Personality: Gorsefeather is a stubborn, arrogant cat. He refuses to let other cats affect his decisions and often retaliates against other's opinions. He is very demanding, and feels like he deserves everything. He is also concieded at times and rude. He can burst into conversations and be very accusive. He is also very moody, and his emotions change quickly. He acts tough and ignorant, but is actually very intelligent. Gorsefeather tries to hide his extreme paranoia, but often looses it. He doesn't like to talk about his condition, but with close friends. Gorsefeather can sometimes throw cats aside, and take charge. He is very demanding and has a calling to know more. Gorsefeather is very loyal and would die for a good cause. He would defend his friends and family at the cost of anything.
Activity Level: 8/10

goddess of ducks
November 14th, 2016, 06:30 PM
Empress Of Evil Accepted we can start the RP soon, would it alright though if it was in the territory? I've already got him the the clearing and was already planning on having to duplicate him.
S A G I E Accepted, and it's cool if their best friends, Singe won't call them selves that though so....

Sage
November 14th, 2016, 08:31 PM
@Nighty, Ok; What will he call them? [need to know so when they roleplay and he calls Gorsefeather by something, i'll know it's him.]

Name: Gorsefeather
Where at?: Anywhere you want :3
Idea for Roleplay?: Maybe they could be discussing plans for the EE?
Other: You can put me on a waiting list, if needed.

goddess of ducks
November 14th, 2016, 09:29 PM
S A G I E It's not that he won't use his name, it's just that he won't call Gorse his best friend, he'll refer to it as trusted ally or something, he'll still use the name Gorsefeather though. And for the RP we can do it on a border or something

Hexict
November 15th, 2016, 08:46 AM
I don't really have anyone for you... but if you ever are looking for kits for Singe than let me know ;)

BluBunnie
November 15th, 2016, 09:16 AM
Name: Chillleap
Role: Ally
Appearance: Gray Classic Tabby; Light gray/white base coat, darker gray swirls across his body and making a "bulls eye" look around his belly. The fur around his neck and paws are the whitest parts of his pelt. He has deep blue-gray eyes and his has a lean built. He isn't the biggest of the cats but he can get into small places easier and he is much faster. He fur is of medium length and very thick. (Ref (https://83765370-876612056862693279.preview.editmysite.com/uploads/8/3/7/6/83765370/947583122.JPG))
Personality: He is quiet cat, he tends to go on his own a lot and just walk around the territory. He does a temper, but doesn't let it show a lot. He is a very bitter and depressed cat and likes the thought of hurting all the happy cats. He enjoys taking risks and living dangerously.
Activeness level: 8/10

goddess of ducks
November 15th, 2016, 12:52 PM
Role: Ally
Appearance: Gray Classic Tabby; Light gray/white base coat, darker gray swirls across his body and making a "bulls eye" look around his belly. The fur around his neck and paws are the whitest parts of his pelt. He has deep blue-gray eyes and his has a lean built. He isn't the biggest of the cats but he can get into small places easier and he is much faster. He fur is of medium length and very thick. (Ref (https://83765370-876612056862693279.preview.editmysite.com/uploads/8/3/7/6/83765370/947583122.JPG))
Personality: He is quiet cat, he tends to go on his own a lot and just walk around the territory. He does a temper, but doesn't let it show a lot. He is a very bitter and depressed cat and likes the thought of hurting all the happy cats. He enjoys taking risks and living dangerously.
Activeness level: 8/10

Accepted Leave me a comment on my page if you want to RP or just fill out a form, I don't mind duplicating him again :) Hexict Okie dokie. If Singe does have kits it'll be after the EE when he becomes a rogue

BluBunnie
November 16th, 2016, 08:26 AM
Accepted Leave me a comment on my page if you want to RP or just fill out a form, I don't mind duplicating him again :)

Where at?: Territory/Borders
Idea for the Roleplay?: Hmmmm discussing EE or discussing Chill becoming an Ally of his? (Btw I look at your Charrie Site and Singe is a very handsome cat!)

goddess of ducks
November 16th, 2016, 10:28 PM
Where at?: Territory/Borders
Idea for the Roleplay?: Hmmmm discussing EE or discussing Chill becoming an Ally of his? (Btw I look at your Charrie Site and Singe is a very handsome cat!)
Ok let's do it in the Thunder/wind border as he's already in the clearing, territory and Shadow/Wind border XD (and thank you!)

BluBunnie
November 17th, 2016, 08:27 AM
Ok let's do it in the Thunder/wind border as he's already in the clearing, territory and Shadow/Wind border XD (and thank you!)

Coolio~! Did you want me to go ahead and post or what :3(And You're welcome!)

goddess of ducks
November 17th, 2016, 01:09 PM
Coolio~! Did you want me to go ahead and post or what :3(And You're welcome!)
I'll go ahead and post, reply when you can :)

Sage
November 19th, 2016, 01:55 AM
Name; Searwhisker (http://sagiesocs.weebly.com/searwhisker.html)
Age; 26 Moons
Gender; Male
Role; Brother
Appearance; Reference (http://sagiesocs.weebly.com/uploads/9/0/4/5/90452809/335358757.jpg) I
Personality; On site
Activity Level; 8/10

Junco
November 19th, 2016, 01:26 PM
@Nighty, Ok; What will he call them? [need to know so when they roleplay and he calls Gorsefeather by something, i'll know it's him.]

I think he just meant that they would be best friends but Singe would be too proud/distant to acknowledge that in plain word! :)

Starfall
November 19th, 2016, 04:05 PM
Name: Gorseleap
Clan:Thunderclan
Appearance:http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/album.php?albumid=197&pictureid=796 (sorry for bad pic)
Personality:he is a very logical tom, he always thinks his plans through before he sets them in motion. He is also very pugnacious, if somecat disagrees with him over the smallest thing he'll be in your face in two seconds. But he isn't also very quiet, but only when he's really ticked off, so if he's ever quiet after you have an argument with him watch your back, or it's your own life.
Role wanted: brother, Ally and close friend pls.
Other:he hates it when cats boast.
Activness level: about an 8

goddess of ducks
November 20th, 2016, 10:12 PM
S A G I E accepted!He works great, although Singe won't be very attavhed to him and will most likely not give him any specialties XD

starfall Gorse sounds great, although I will accept him as an ally. I'm not choosing brother because one, I would only like a brother for him, and two Sagie's character seemed to look more relatable to Singe. Don't get me wrong here, but Horse is free to stand by Singes side through all of this mess

Crumbleless
November 20th, 2016, 11:01 PM
Name: Ravenpelt
Role: Ally (He is a passionate EE supporter)
Appearance: Ravenpelt has a completely black pelt that simmers in the sun. His ears are a lighter grey color that match his pads. Raven's nose is as black as the rest of him and matches his claws. His eyes are a dull leafy green which are more teal near his black pupils. http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/anna-dressed-in-blood-fanmade/images/d/d2/Black-cat-black-cats-cat-cat-claws-cat-paw-Favim.com-242281.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130811101140
Personality: Raven is a bloodthirsty killer which will do anything to get everything and loves to get his paws dirty, although sometimes he will talk a cat into it willfully. Raven can be mean and scornful but he usually saves it to toughen up his apprentice Caramelpaw (Skybird's Character). Being the cat he is Raven is fond of his relations and keep a his enemies close so that he can slowly earn their trust and then slaughter them if they aren't good enough to be his ally. Even if he wasn't trained in the the Dark Forest this tom is an EE supporter at heart and would risk his life for something more suitable for his small but large personality.
Activeness level: 8 of 10

goddess of ducks
November 20th, 2016, 11:21 PM
Name: Ravenpelt
Role: Ally (He is a passionate EE supporter)
Appearance: Ravenpelt has a completely black pelt that simmers in the sun. His ears are a lighter grey color that match his pads. Raven's nose is as black as the rest of him and matches his claws. His eyes are a dull leafy green which are more teal near his black pupils. http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/anna-dressed-in-blood-fanmade/images/d/d2/Black-cat-black-cats-cat-cat-claws-cat-paw-Favim.com-242281.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130811101140
Personality: Raven is a bloodthirsty killer which will do anything to get everything and loves to get his paws dirty, although sometimes he will talk a cat into it willfully. Raven can be mean and scornful but he usually saves it to toughen up his apprentice Caramelpaw (Skybird's Character). Being the cat he is Raven is fond of his relations and keep a his enemies close so that he can slowly earn their trust and then slaughter them if they aren't good enough to be his ally. Even if he wasn't trained in the the Dark Forest this tom is an EE supporter at heart and would risk his life for something more suitable for his small but large personality.
Activeness level: 8 of 10
Accepted!!

Crumbleless
November 21st, 2016, 08:06 PM
Name:Ravenpelt
Where at?:Windclan Fire Evacuation
Idea for the Roleplay?:Join in the fight against Dapplestar to secure Singeflicker's leadership.

goddess of ducks
November 21st, 2016, 08:55 PM
Name:Ravenpelt
Where at?:Windclan Fire Evacuation
Idea for the Roleplay?:Join in the fight against Dapplestar to secure Singeflicker's leadership.
Okay I think I'm going to have to turn you down here. :( It's already a 4 to 1 battle and I don't think we need another cat, sorry.

Crumbleless
November 21st, 2016, 09:26 PM
Okay I think I'm going to have to turn you down here. :( It's already a 4 to 1 battle and I don't think we need another cat, sorry.
That's alright! I'll just have him watch.

AbsurdJinx
November 25th, 2016, 03:14 PM
Name: MumbleNose
Mumble | When he was first born, he wasn't wailing nor breathing
Nose | His skill in tracking
Role: Father
Appearance: Ref (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_64EZ_jvn5PA/TULi-fCBOJI/AAAAAAAAAac/rQm0Wc8icgU/s1600/sav+cat.jpg); MumbleNose is a freakishly massive, lanky tomcat with a lithe build. His legs are skinny, and can be described as twig-like, though they do support him in the area of speed. His tail is average-sized compared to his clanmates, though it appears short on him where it's cut off at mid-leg. His short fur is beige, with uneven, circular, black spots painting his pelt. The underside of his legs, his tail, his muzzle, and his belly are a lighter shade, nearly white, but slightly creamier. MumbleNose's large ears are rounded, his ear fur being a pale brown whereas the leather is a dull pink like his paw pads. His nose leather is mainly black, with the exception of the salmon-colored strip running between the nostrils. His eyes are a dark green at the center, and fade to a lighter shade as the it gets further from the black pupil. Specks of brown and yellow can be find among the mainly-green depths.
Personality:
Proud[=]
Mumble is not one to back down due to his pride. He always stands up for himself, and he refuses to admit his failures. This makes him frustrating most of the time, and very few can actually withstand him, but his pride isn't all negative. This single trait helps him support himself against anyone attempting to bring him down.
Stoic[=]
Mumble doesn't reveal his emotions frequently nor very clearly. He isn't one to complain, and it's extremely challenging to get him to open up. Often, Mumble finds himself bottling up his emotions, and on the outside, he appears to lack the ability to feel. However, this makes it difficult for his opponents to use his feelings against him.
Artful[=]
Artful is most definitely an acceptable word to describe Mumble. Most decide he is as sly as a fox, but much more clever than one. This trait can be seen as both negative and positive for two, totally different reasons. For a positive point, Mumble can use his skills against rivals. However, he's also capable of using them against innocent cats.
Intelligent[+]
Mumble prefers to be the brain behind the brawn, although that doesn't stop him from accepting the role of the brawn. It's common for him to distrust someone with his plans, resulting in him fulfilling them. He's one to think before jumping into action, an admirable trait to most.
Creative[+]
With a mind as free and wild as possible, Mumble can be an interesting creature. His creativity is too zany to explain, but his imagination is insane. You can say his head is in the clouds.
Dutiful[+]
Mumble is someone who takes his responsibilities seriously. It's rare to see him slacking, when he should be working. He always puts work before play, as he believes it should be. He does attempt to place his beliefs on others, whether it be through discreet hints or just straight-forward comments.
Cynical[-]
Mumble is terribly distrusting of others. It takes both time and work to earn his trust, but even then, you do not have it completely. A part of him refuses to let others in, and that will not change. He is fearful of being hurt, and he is afraid of hurting others. So he figures if he pushes others away before they get attached, everyone will be okay.
Blunt[-]
Mumble doesn't really keep secrets. He feels secrets can be used against him, and hence, they are unhealthy to hold. He may be straight-forward with someone, finding it useless to beat around the bush. Some cats are too naive to notice hints. Speaking of, oblivious cats often irritate him.
Fiery[-]
Mumble's temper is short. It doesn't take a lot to anger him, although he can sometimes manage to hold back his anger. Often, he will push his anger back, and let it out when he's alone. However, when he does let his temper show, it's far from pretty.
Activeness level: 7-8/10
--
I would've had this up a while ago, but I was having computer struggles. :T

goddess of ducks
November 26th, 2016, 12:38 AM
Name: MumbleNose
Mumble | When he was first born, he wasn't wailing nor breathing
Nose | His skill in tracking
Role: Father
Appearance: Ref (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_64EZ_jvn5PA/TULi-fCBOJI/AAAAAAAAAac/rQm0Wc8icgU/s1600/sav+cat.jpg); MumbleNose is a freakishly massive, lanky tomcat with a lithe build. His legs are skinny, and can be described as twig-like, though they do support him in the area of speed. His tail is average-sized compared to his clanmates, though it appears short on him where it's cut off at mid-leg. His short fur is beige, with uneven, circular, black spots painting his pelt. The underside of his legs, his tail, his muzzle, and his belly are a lighter shade, nearly white, but slightly creamier. MumbleNose's large ears are rounded, his ear fur being a pale brown whereas the leather is a dull pink like his paw pads. His nose leather is mainly black, with the exception of the salmon-colored strip running between the nostrils. His eyes are a dark green at the center, and fade to a lighter shade as the it gets further from the black pupil. Specks of brown and yellow can be find among the mainly-green depths.
Personality:
Proud[=]
Mumble is not one to back down due to his pride. He always stands up for himself, and he refuses to admit his failures. This makes him frustrating most of the time, and very few can actually withstand him, but his pride isn't all negative. This single trait helps him support himself against anyone attempting to bring him down.
Stoic[=]
Mumble doesn't reveal his emotions frequently nor very clearly. He isn't one to complain, and it's extremely challenging to get him to open up. Often, Mumble finds himself bottling up his emotions, and on the outside, he appears to lack the ability to feel. However, this makes it difficult for his opponents to use his feelings against him.
Artful[=]
Artful is most definitely an acceptable word to describe Mumble. Most decide he is as sly as a fox, but much more clever than one. This trait can be seen as both negative and positive for two, totally different reasons. For a positive point, Mumble can use his skills against rivals. However, he's also capable of using them against innocent cats.
Intelligent[+]
Mumble prefers to be the brain behind the brawn, although that doesn't stop him from accepting the role of the brawn. It's common for him to distrust someone with his plans, resulting in him fulfilling them. He's one to think before jumping into action, an admirable trait to most.
Creative[+]
With a mind as free and wild as possible, Mumble can be an interesting creature. His creativity is too zany to explain, but his imagination is insane. You can say his head is in the clouds.
Dutiful[+]
Mumble is someone who takes his responsibilities seriously. It's rare to see him slacking, when he should be working. He always puts work before play, as he believes it should be. He does attempt to place his beliefs on others, whether it be through discreet hints or just straight-forward comments.
Cynical[-]
Mumble is terribly distrusting of others. It takes both time and work to earn his trust, but even then, you do not have it completely. A part of him refuses to let others in, and that will not change. He is fearful of being hurt, and he is afraid of hurting others. So he figures if he pushes others away before they get attached, everyone will be okay.
Blunt[-]
Mumble doesn't really keep secrets. He feels secrets can be used against him, and hence, they are unhealthy to hold. He may be straight-forward with someone, finding it useless to beat around the bush. Some cats are too naive to notice hints. Speaking of, oblivious cats often irritate him.
Fiery[-]
Mumble's temper is short. It doesn't take a lot to anger him, although he can sometimes manage to hold back his anger. Often, he will push his anger back, and let it out when he's alone. However, when he does let his temper show, it's far from pretty.
Activeness level: 7-8/10
--
I would've had this up a while ago, but I was having computer struggles. :T

Accepted!!