PDA

View Full Version : Remember the time... (Speech)

monfang
November 12th, 2016, 09:02 PM
Remember the time, where life was easy? Where everyone knew to smile? When you weren't afraid of anything and you did it all with a laugh? When mischief was fun, and worth the trouble? Well let me tell you something, I do... I want you to know those days aren't over yet. We aren't in the grave, no... We are still breathing, still laughing, still having the best times in our lives. I remember the time when life was for fun, because it still is. Make it last. Make every moment, every hug, every hello, every kiss, count. Because if we want to remember those times, we have to live then first. Remember when our lives were ours? I do, and so should you...
(Well?)

BEAR.
November 12th, 2016, 09:32 PM
nope.

Fawn
November 12th, 2016, 09:38 PM
nope.
:( You don't 'member?

EliteHotDog
November 12th, 2016, 09:50 PM
There always has and always will be evil in the world. Not everyone's smiling, and it hasn't ever been that way. There's always gonna be a bud guy, some people are gonna fake a smile, and you're not always gonna be happy, so you should never forget those happy moments.

monfang
November 12th, 2016, 09:53 PM
nope.
Lol Luna

EliteHotDog
November 12th, 2016, 09:59 PM
My last post was supposed to fit somewhere in the middle of yours. (you're a better writer though.)