PDA

View Full Version : Warrior deaths that made you rage.

Jurassic~Spirit
July 28th, 2017, 11:06 PM
AHHD HI NRNEBHZHDHDHHD N KFOCOJCHSH!!!!!!!!

Alright. I sometimes get disappointed in the warriors deaths and feel like they are awfully cruel. I'll put down the one that triggered me the most

WHYYY MUST YOU KILL FLAMETAILLLLL! But seriously that was a cruel way to kill Flametail. It made me stop reading the series, I've been to upset to pick up even the first book.

Splash
July 28th, 2017, 11:14 PM
Furzeflower. I loved her. Head trauma? Really, Erins, really.

Role
July 28th, 2017, 11:14 PM
Purdy purdy purdy

:"(
Purdy was a good soul

Pengu
July 28th, 2017, 11:17 PM
swiftpaw like why didnt bluestar just get over how tigerstar was a traitor and make him a warrior arghhh

savage scar
July 29th, 2017, 12:01 AM
Ferncloud

you killed her because some fans didn't like her because she had 'lots' of kittens

REALLY?

Splash
July 29th, 2017, 08:13 AM
Mousefur
Need I say more?

SuspiciousMindz
July 29th, 2017, 08:16 AM
Honeyfern.

~Aesthetic~
July 29th, 2017, 08:17 AM
sANDSTORM AAAAGH
AN INFECTION? ARE THE ERINS BEING SERIOUS??

Splash
July 29th, 2017, 09:14 AM
I think Sandstorm deserved it I didn't like her
Mapleshade. Poor, poor misunderstood Mapleshade.

NightWarrior4Life
July 29th, 2017, 10:16 AM
Cinderpelt was the first ever death I read (Twilight being the first book I read) and I had never heard much about Warrior cats at the time but the fact that the Erins made a noob like me love a character straight away (without reading the first series and Cinepelt's backstory) and then kill them in the same book later on is amazing. But I cried a lot. I haven't read every death ever as I haven't yet finished the first series and am on the third book in power of three (I finished The new prophecy and it's my favourite series so far. But obviously cause of spoilers I already know most cats who die and how) But yeah

Cinderpelt REALLY got me.
STORM IN DAWN OF THE CLANS OMG I CAN'T EVEN THAT HURT MY HEART SO MUCH. I literally blame clear sky for everything...(Actually, my favourite series is a draw between The new prophecy and Dawn of the clans)
Yellowfang hurt me too...a lot...
Sorreltail (which I haven't yet read but...) sorreltail's death annoys me a bit. I really liked her...but nooo they had to kill off a great character...and the fact that if she had accepted help from the medicine cats, she would've lived and it could've been so easy and happy...
If I think of anymore I'll add them but those are my main Warriors deaths that got to me

wickedvirtues
July 29th, 2017, 10:23 AM
FREAKING
BADGERKIT/PAW/FANG

SCREW YOU BROKENSTAR

Bluepool23
July 29th, 2017, 10:50 AM
1. Sagewhisker died of a heart attack
2. Yellowfang walks into the leader's den. SNAP! Cedarstar unexpectedly dies. :laughing: I love logic
3. Leopardstar died of diabetes. I told my friends that and it's the new trend for warrior cats lovers :laughing:

Splash
July 29th, 2017, 11:26 AM
Honeyfern was my favorite character for her whole life. I loved her appearance, personality, and warrior name so much I designed my first-ever roleplay character, Honeyleaf, after her.
Then she died.
THE PAIN IS REAL

Mango
July 29th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Gray Wing He was a Gary-Sue who I loved why did you have to die why!?!
Also, Hollyleaf she died after proving her loyalty.
Any kit who died.

Bluepool23
July 31st, 2017, 09:50 AM
How about cats that were/ are living that made you rage?
I'll go first!
Sandstorm, Graystripe, Mousefur, other cats that lived through the dark forest battle and were in the first book, leaders are an exception, but how weird is it that Sandstorm and Graystripe were still living when Firestar died, AND FIRESTAR HAD 9 LIVES! Mousefur also died then, but again, HE HAD 9 LIVES
And there's no face palm. Fox dung.:mad::mad::mad::mad: GOOD ENOUGH

Arrow
July 31st, 2017, 06:55 PM
Spottedleaf. Reason?
"So Firestar doesn't have to choose between Sandstorm and Spottedleaf."
... It's a good reason... BUT SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO DIE FOR IT

AbsurdJinx
July 31st, 2017, 10:10 PM
Sorreltail

Beam
July 31st, 2017, 10:12 PM
Mousefur
Need I say more?
Mousefur was my favorite and THEY KILLED HER NOOO

Seraphon
August 1st, 2017, 11:26 AM
Brackenfur Graystripe and Jayfeather. I know they haven't died yet but when they do I'm going to 1. Die 2. Die and never read warrior cat books again 3. Be angry at the Erin Hunters and so on XD

Mango
August 2nd, 2017, 03:27 PM
GRAY WING MAH SENIPI OMG I GET HE'S A GARY-SUE BUT I LUVED HIM..OMIGOD I MADE FANFINCTIONS BASED AROUND HIM AND DEN DA ERINS KILLED HIM...OMIGOD I AM READY TO BECOME A CANNIBAL AND EAT THE ERINS IN REVENGE....wow my insults...

Zan Partizanne
August 3rd, 2017, 10:21 AM
HoneyFern honestly, She was killed just like that (Tbh PoppyFrost and BerryNose Is a ship I hope Sinks ( ._.) )

Static
August 3rd, 2017, 02:41 PM
Firestar.You are like"Yay!this is what we have been waiting for!" And after a awfully crappy fight between him and tigerstar,he is killed by a TREE!!!where did the lightning come Frome anyways?!?!

bobtail
August 3rd, 2017, 02:46 PM
Yellowbaefang

sNazzy
August 4th, 2017, 07:26 AM
Snowkit. The readers are all like AWWW a cute deaf kit and then the Erin's go NOPE and whoosh Snowkit flies to her death. Also Smokepaw. That was merciless! Edit: I think I'll add Rainwhisker, because of how brushed off his death was, and Mistywhatsit's foster mom, because of her horrific death and low use in Starclan.

Zan Partizanne
August 4th, 2017, 09:01 AM
Snowkit. The readers are all like AWWW a cute deaf kit and then the Erin's go NOPE and whoosh Snowkit flies to her death. Also Smokepaw. That was merciless!
(Not very important but isn't SnowKit a boy?)

sNazzy
August 5th, 2017, 02:13 PM
(Not very important but isn't SnowKit a boy?)
(Oh dang. There goes my instinctive stereotyping again!)

Tundra
August 18th, 2017, 12:09 PM
1. Swiftpaw
2. Purdy
3. Sandstorm
4. Whitestorm {He didn't deserve to die}
5. Flametail
6. Bluestar
7. Beetlewhisker

Seraphon
August 18th, 2017, 02:55 PM
Shrewclaw

Mango
August 18th, 2017, 04:11 PM
Onestar. Killed with his own son. Must I say more.
Brokenstar. Killed by his mother.
Purdy. Died of age and yet despite everything he did everyone was questioning if he could go to Starclan or not.
Snowkit, he was cute and then a hawk took him as dinner.
Mosskit. Must I say more?
Bluestar. I know she lost her marbles then, but she loved her clan with her whole heart.
Yellowfang. She was my bae.
Tigerstar's Darkforest death. He was killed by the cat that ruined his life, Firestar.
Flametail. They drowned in a lake for Starclan's sake.
Cinderpelt was killed by a badger assisting a kitting.
Sandstorm. She wanted to see Skyclan and never got to.
Hollyleaf. She loved her clan so much and she still died.
BTW it's time Leafpool dies or joins Skyclan. NO MORE THREE MEDDIE'S IN TC!

graves
August 18th, 2017, 04:16 PM
tbh i dont like how tigerstar died

yea he was a villain but he was such a MAJOR part in all of the books i felt he deserved a better death then scourge killing him

also i think many people get pissed off about firestars death bc they dont know if it was the tree that killed him or his wounds
{it was his wounds}

Mango
August 18th, 2017, 05:09 PM
tbh i dont like how tigerstar died

yea he was a villain but he was such a MAJOR part in all of the books i felt he deserved a better death then scourge killing him

also i think many people get pissed off about firestars death bc they dont know if it was the tree that killed him or his wounds
{it was his wounds}
Tigerstar was killed the second time by Firestar.

graves
August 18th, 2017, 06:33 PM
Tigerstar was killed the second time by Firestar.
ja i know i was talking about his first death, it kind sucked

Mango
August 18th, 2017, 06:55 PM
ja i know i was talking about his first death, it kind sucked
Yeah, and Scorge was kinda a gary-sue anyways. Being so strong he could take 9 lives in one blow and stuff...

wickedvirtues
August 18th, 2017, 06:57 PM
Yeah, and Scorge was kinda a gary-sue anyways. Being so strong he could take 9 lives in one blow and stuff...

Honestly..yeah.

Mango
August 18th, 2017, 06:58 PM
Honestly..yeah.
An evil gay-sue.

wickedvirtues
August 18th, 2017, 07:02 PM
An evil gay-sue.

When you think about it.
Scourge was an edgelord.
He wore a collar with dog teeth, killed a huge tabby with one blow, and he's all the edgy teens favorite.
(No offence to whoever likes him but..just think about it)

Mango
August 18th, 2017, 07:09 PM
When you think about it.
Scourge was an edgelord.
He wore a collar with dog teeth, killed a huge tabby with one blow, and he's all the edgy teens favorite.
(No offence to whoever likes him but..just think about it)
Yep! That's true!

wickedvirtues
August 18th, 2017, 07:15 PM
Yep! That's true!
I mean, his story is passable but he's not the greatest character.

Silverblue
September 1st, 2017, 08:50 PM
Spottedleaf. She was so kind, like inhumanly nice, like Cinderella. She didn't deserve to die, but she didn't deserve to be wiped out of STARCLAN. For Sandstorm and Firestar being together. Then Firestar dies. Wow.

Swiftpaw...

Ferncloud...

Sandstorm...

And basically everyone else.

dino.
September 1st, 2017, 09:19 PM
Silverstream... that's all I'm gonna day before I start crying...

MaskedBandits
September 5th, 2017, 04:10 PM
Bright Stream. She deserved so much better than to die at the beginning of the series, and she could've played a huge role in the rest of the books. Think about it; if she'd never died, Skystar might've never become who he turned out to be, and a whole conflict could've been avoided, but nope. She apparently isn't worth reading about.

Zan Partizanne
September 6th, 2017, 07:05 AM
Bright Stream. She deserved so much better than to die at the beginning of the series, and she could've played a huge role in the rest of the books. Think about it; if she'd never died, Skystar might've never become who he turned out to be, and a whole conflict could've been avoided, but nope. She apparently isn't worth reading about.
It is revealed that the reason why there is pointless deaths like these is because The Hunters are not the type to make happy endings.

MaskedBandits
September 6th, 2017, 04:27 PM
It is revealed that the reason why there is pointless deaths like these is because The Hunters are not the type to make happy endings.

Maybe, but I wish she'd played a little bit of a bigger role in the series, and it would've been amazing just to see her live a few more days.

Sage
September 6th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Tallstar
Sorreltail
Turtletail
Grey Wing

. beachtide .
September 7th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Longtail. He FREAKING deserved WAY better. I honestly believe that he should've had a way more honorable death. I heated him at first, but then he grew on me, and just DIED TO GET A MOUSE FOR MOUSEFUR. Honestly, Mousefur's been one of my least favorite characters ever since, tbh

vellichor
September 7th, 2017, 03:38 PM
SILVERSTREAM.

OH MY GOODNESS.

Zan Partizanne
September 8th, 2017, 08:12 AM
(MouseFur is my grumpy baby along with YellowFang, I love them both) Can we just talk about RainWhisker?! The dude didn't even get his death shown!! It was like in the book for only 1 sentence!!

Bracken12
September 9th, 2017, 11:04 PM
Deaths I cried about: Cinderpelt, Tallstar, surprisingly Leopardstar, Ravenpaw, Foxleap, and Icecloud

Deaths I laughed at: Firestar, Hawkfrost, Mudclaw, Silverstream, and Ferncloud ( don't get me wrong, I adore Ferncloud and all her beautiful children,but I mean, I wasn't looking for it)

Deaths i know will happen that I'll cry over: Graystripe, Briarlight, Brackenfur, and Jayfeather. Also Berrynose

Deaths i know will happen that I'll rejoice over: Lionblaze, Dovewing, Tigerheart. and pretty much every single background cat except for Berrynose

winkingcat
September 21st, 2017, 02:55 PM
OH MY GOSH WHY FIRESTAR? WHY NEEDLETAIL? Sorry but i loved them.

Risenphoenix
September 21st, 2017, 07:01 PM
Spottedleaf, Yellowfang, and Cinderpelt(Also if my iPad could stop correcting Cinderpelt to Cinderella that would be great LOL).

Also, Tigerstar's death really ticked me off. Not THAT he died but HOW he died, I was just like 'WHAT REALLY, THAT WAS IT!?' I fumed for quite a while.

rubinaito
September 21st, 2017, 07:13 PM
Everyone is triggered about Tigerstar's death; and I agree. However, what people don't get is exactly how Scourge managed to kill him.

With Scourge's longer claws thanks to those dog teeth on the ends, he was able to hit nine of Tigerstar's major organs. This resulted in him losing all nine of his lives at once because of how StarClan works; with each injury or sickness that causes death, one life is lost. So the way he died makes sense in a technical way.

However, I don't like the fact that he was killed at once. While the 'science' behind it is there, I was actually very upset. He was my favorite villain; charismatic, a very convincing liar, intelligent and careful about how he carried out his plans. Killing him with one blow is an insult to his character, taking his strong and powerful figure and crushing it to bits because of a smaller cat that got lucky.

Role
September 21st, 2017, 07:16 PM
Tigerstar and Firestar

In the final battle between the Dark Forest and StarClan, Firestar and Tigerstar face off. I was expecting a super intense make you go on the edge of your seat battle, but no. I got a single death blow from both cats. No pinning down, no almost deaths, just death. JUST. DEATH.
Really Hunters?
Really?

aleka!
September 21st, 2017, 07:18 PM
Oh god don't get me started

Like what the heck even was Firestar's death, I'll admit I was laughing at it, but just what the heck-

Also Rippletail or whatever his name was, who died after the whole beaver thing. Of course a cat had to die. I think everyone can argee there's so many unnecessary deaths, like seriously Russetfur what the heck, and the same with Blackstar....

Zan Partizanne
October 2nd, 2017, 09:56 AM
H O L L Y L E A F UGH SO MUCH WASTED POTENTIAL!!

Goldenbreeze
October 10th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Firestar, i mean have a great leader then KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you got to be kidding

Ashthorn
October 11th, 2017, 10:01 PM
I'm with Asriel on this. I LOVED HOLLYLEAF SO MUCH. MY PROFILE HAS HOLLYLEAF ALL OVER IT.

pinkskittylover101
October 16th, 2017, 05:01 PM
Spottedleaf
Like really? She's gone forever just to protect sandstorm.

Honeyfern
Whyyyyy! Stupid snake.

Bracken12
October 16th, 2017, 05:13 PM
WHY THEY KILL NEEDLETAIL NO?! WHy they kill her? I never even got to read about her!

I WISH THEY WOULD GET RID OF FREAKING BRAMBLESTAR ALREADY!

FadingEchoes
October 16th, 2017, 05:24 PM
1. Whitestorm(My man should have been made leader bro)
2. Lionheart(See Whitestorm)
3. Graypool(She was just so sad)
4. Mosskit(Do I even need to say this one)
5. Frostfur(Didn't see her actually die bu they freaking left her in the old territory like this one makes me so mad, I mean I hated that they left anyone behind but Frostfur was always one of my favorite cats and they just left her behind)
6. Mousefur
7. Ferncloud
8. All of Ferncloud's kits that died like seriously
9. Speckletail(See Frostfur)
10. Mudfur(They were about to leave and then he just died)

Fireflower
October 18th, 2017, 09:38 PM
why are we talking about anthing but firestar fur real no even his enemy who killed him lightning RELLAY UUGHHHHHHHH

BEAR.
October 18th, 2017, 09:40 PM
why are we talking about anthing but firestar fur real no even his enemy who killed him lightning RELLAY UUGHHHHHHHH

He died of his injuries. He wasn't killed by lightning.

FadingEchoes
October 24th, 2017, 10:40 AM
Stonefur. Forgot about that one.

I cried for like an hour.

Dust
October 24th, 2017, 11:36 PM
Honestly Flametail's death made me really sad, especially with how it affected Jayfeather... :'(

wren
October 24th, 2017, 11:54 PM
ok.
Before I say anything.
I want you go know this
Villain irked me a lot but
My heart strings where
Tugged when he died. It
Was betrayal and quite
Frankly I would have loved
To see him go down as an
Old cat who was broken and
Had so many regrets in life.

Tigerstar.

Despite the fact carrying the
Enemy to the next set of books
Would have made any reader
Bored I would have maybe
appreciated his death a little
More. Good vs evil or like those
Tragic last moments like silverstream
And greystripe. Yet I understand
Others wanted him to die, I wished
There was more of him but his death
Was coming anyways.

judas
October 25th, 2017, 06:31 AM
Hawkfrost
He was so adorable! And evil, but still! If he didn't follow his father he may have been leader someday.

Mango
October 25th, 2017, 08:03 AM
Mosskit...Why BLUESTAR WHY MUST YOU BE SO SELFISH!!!
Sandstorm....just why?!

BEAR.
October 25th, 2017, 04:01 PM
Mosskit...Why BLUESTAR WHY MUST YOU BE SO SELFISH!!!
Sandstorm....just why?!

i don't think bluestar was being selfish..?

in her perspective, her clan needed her. sunstar implied if she didn't give them up, thistleclaw would be made deputy, and she didn't want thunderclan to end up in the paws of an overly aggressive cat.

she never felt good about giving them up. it was one of the hardest things she ever had to do and she regretted it for the remainder of her life.

Darky
October 25th, 2017, 05:33 PM
1. Tigerstar
Before you start let's go back before this had happened. When tigerstar was a kit his father abounded him and his clan to live as a kittypet. Think about how mad tigerstar was going to be. He was also saved by shadowclan by a fox when he had promised to help shadowclan. But the way he died was unexpected.
2. Yellowfang
She died in honor trying to save her clanmate(and her backstory is so great)
3. Billystorm
If you haven't read hawkwing Journey spoiler. Billystorm dies. I don't want to spoil this death but it was sad and tragic.
4. Stonefur
-_- so mad not even but WHY! LEAPORDSTAR
5. Sweetpaw
I wanted her to be a warrior so bad, she died from a poisoned rat.
R.I.P sweetie
6. Raggedstar
BROKENSTAR BETRAYED HIM. BROKENSTAR GO TO HELL.
7. Mapleshade
I loved mapleshade and her "boy problem". I felt sad for her kits death and hers.
8. Rainflower
For a riverclan cat her death was in water. So sad.
9. Swiftpaw
I hated to see him die.
10. Runningwind
Why. I loved his perso
11. Nightstar
I kinda hated to see him die, he didn't get his lives.
12. Sliverstream
SHE DIED SO WE COULD GET MILLIE! MILLE GO TO HELL!
13. Mosskit
=( I hate kit deaths
14. Oakheart
WHY OAK!

Zan Partizanne
October 27th, 2017, 08:39 AM
Sweetpaws death was so quick and shocking, ending up in a coma-like state from the poisoned food and then suffocating in her own grave when she woke up.

Toughwolf
October 30th, 2017, 02:55 AM
Gray Wings death broke my heart, because of how it was done. I was expecting him to die for a very long time, but to end with the voices of his kits fading out while they beg him to come back was just awful. He raised so many kits so well, and then FINALLY got to have kits of his own just for them to watch him die within a moon? I wanted to cry reading those tiny kitten wails.

I was actually really upset when Turtle Tail died too. Especially since you never even got to see it happen. They just find her, and have to move on without ever really giving her the proper burial she deserves.

I remember being really broken up with Cinderpelt died, but for some reason Medicine Cats deaths never hurt me as much. I think mentally I see them as already having such a connection with StarClan that death is like moving in with their friends, rather than being kicked out of your parents house.

When I think of deaths that stand out in my memory though, hands down, Snowkit. When I tell people about Warriors and how intense it can be, I always mention that its one of the only series I've ever read where even children are not safe from death. Not even horrible ones. And while scenes like Snowkit break my heart and leave me wanting to cry, I respect an author that is willing to do that. It means every time a life threatening situation is brought forward, you don't go "well they wouldn't kill them" because you know very well that they might. It makes everything a lot more realistic, and I appreciate that. But Snowkit's death was easily one of the most heartbreaking scene. A mother should never wail for her child that way.

Aceclaw
November 27th, 2017, 05:52 PM
Personally, i almost cried when spottedleaf and bluestar died. bluestars death was cruel, remember, SHE DIED SAVING FIRESTAR WHO WOULD HAVE DIED ANYWAY! so sad...... but it also sucks.:flyingpenguin: