PDA

View Full Version : Fairy Tale Camp

Eevee
November 12th, 2016, 05:40 PM
Those stories you were told as a kid are real. There children go to a camp called Fairy Tale Camp.

You are welcome to attend the camp. Kids of all ages will be learning how to control magic and maybe become a hero of there generation.

Form
Name:
Looks:
Hero or Villain:
Personality:
Fairy Tale Parent:
Magic Jewelry:
Backstory:

Form
Name: Winter Wonder / Frost Queen / Robin Charming / Dylan Evil / Scarlet Hood
Looks: she has blonde hair like her mom's and sapphire eyes / White hair in a bun with brown eyes / shaggy blonde hair with green eyes / Black hair and dark eyes / Brown short hair and brown eyes
Parent a Hero or Villain: Hero / Villain / Hero / Villain / Hero
Personality: Bubbly and jumpy / Cold and cruel / Charming and handsome / Loner and shy / Curious and Kind
Fairy Tale Parent: Alice (Alice In Wonderland) / Snow Queen / Prince Charming / Evil Queen / Red (Red Riding Hood)
Magic Jewelry: A golden rabbit necklace / A snowflake bracelet / A crown bracelet / Red Apple necklace / Wolf ring
Backstory: TBrpd / TBrpd / TBrpd / Always hated his last name cause he doesn't want to be evil / TBrpd
Crush: Dylan / OPEN / Winter / Winter / opem
Other: she has a pet rabbit named White / None / None / none /None

Eevee
November 12th, 2016, 06:18 PM
Bump

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 06:26 PM
Name: Jesse White
Looks: Black hair with blue
Hero or Villain: Hero
Personality: Friendly, Gentle, Kind
Fairy Tale Parent: Snow
Magic Jewelry: Snow white apple pendant hanging on a chain.
Backstory: TBRP'd
Crush: Open
Other: He has a pet chinchilla

SkyHeart
November 12th, 2016, 06:33 PM
(Would I still be able to be a daughter of Alice? DX)

Eevee
November 12th, 2016, 06:34 PM
Name: Jesse White
Looks: Black hair with blue
Personality: Friendly, Gentle, Kind
Fairy Tale Parent: Snow
Magic Jewelry: Snow white apple pendant hanging on a chain.
Backstory: TBRP'd
Crush: Open
Other: He has a pet chinchilla
Accepted and for a crush maybe Scarlet

Eevee
November 12th, 2016, 06:37 PM
(Would I still be able to be a daughter of Alice? DX)
Yes

SkyHeart
November 12th, 2016, 06:40 PM
(Okie! I'll make my form soon!)

Eevee
November 12th, 2016, 06:41 PM
(Okie! I'll make my form soon!)
Awesome can't wait

Eevee
November 12th, 2016, 06:48 PM
We will start Role-playing when we have three forms

SkyHeart
November 12th, 2016, 07:01 PM
Name: Alison Wonderland

Looks: Alison has straight light brown hair that goes down to the top portion of the middle of her back. She has light brown eyes and is small in height. Alison is skinny and has light skin and wears a black bow in her hair. She has a light blue dress with puffy sleeves with a white collar and buttons, with white trimming at the ends of her sleeves. She has multiple white layers underneath her skirt and wears a white apron over her dress with a bow on the back and two front pockets. Alison has fingerless gloves that are striped black and a transparent black. She also wears leggings that are striped black and white with black flats.

Personality: Kind, curious, loves to go on adventures and have fun, the rest is TBRPED

Fairy Tale Parent: Alice from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Magic Jewelry: A silver amulet that hangs around a silver chain to become a necklace. The amulet has a shimmery blue heart on it and is outlined silver with angel wings of the same color coming out.

Backstory: TBRPED

Crush: Open!

Other: Alison has a pet cat named Kitty who can talk and has orange fur with blue eyes and a blue bow around her neck.

Eevee
November 12th, 2016, 07:05 PM
Name: Alison Wonderland

Looks: Alison has straight light brown hair that goes down to the top portion of the middle of her back. She has light brown eyes and is small in height. Alison is skinny and has light skin and wears a black bow in her hair. She has a light blue dress with puffy sleeves with a white collar and buttons, with white trimming at the ends of her sleeves. She has multiple white layers underneath her skirt and wears a white apron over her dress with a bow on the back and two front pockets. Alison has fingerless gloves that are striped black and a transparent black. She also wears leggings that are striped black and white with black flats.

Personality: Kind, curious, loves to go on adventures and have fun, the rest is TBRPED

Fairy Tale Parent: Alice from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Magic Jewelry: A silver amulet that hangs around a silver chain to become a necklace. The amulet has a shimmery blue heart on it and is outlined silver with angel wings of the same color coming out.

Backstory: TBRPED

Crush: Open!

Other: Alison has a pet cat named Kitty who can talk and has orange fur with blue eyes and a blue bow around her neck.

Accepted

SkyHeart
November 12th, 2016, 07:08 PM
(Yuy X3 When can we start?)

Eevee
November 12th, 2016, 07:12 PM
(Yuy X3 When can we start?)
When we get one more person to join or if I get bored

Eevee
November 12th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Like now)

Winter hopped into camp happily. "White we are here! I'm finally at Fairy Tale Camp!" She told her rabbit. "Hi" she said to a girl who was walking past her.

"You hero's," Frost said rolling her eyes and leaving the happy New girl at the entrance though Winter didn't mind

SkyHeart
November 12th, 2016, 07:38 PM
Alison clutched the strap of her blue bag, Kitty peeking out of it. "I'm so nervous Kitty..." The girl said as she gazed around at the camp in a shy manner. "You're always nervous when you're out of Wonderland.." Her cat sighed. "You're not like this back at home..." Kitty added. "I know... but this is a whole other world with different people! What if they're not as curious as me?" Alison asked. "That's the wonders of this world that you have to explore! Don't be shy! It'll be fun!" Kitty encouraged Alison with a smile. "Okay..." The girl responded and walked into the camp.

Eevee
November 12th, 2016, 07:45 PM
Dylan Evil lie on his back staring up at the clouds. To everyone he was just a villain. He even looked like one. He felt someone lay down next to him. It was a beautiful girl. Probably a hero. But why would a hero come anywhere near him. Suddenly the girls white rabbit hopped toward a kitty near the entrance. But the girl continued to lay next to him. Dylan heard Robin's voice come towards him. Robin grabbed the girls hand "Lovely lady I'd stay away from the villains," he said. Winter wanted to protest but Robin had already dragged her away

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 07:52 PM
Jesse walked into the camp, "Hope this isn't a bad idea." He said to himself. He looked around for someone to talk to.

Eevee
November 12th, 2016, 07:54 PM
Jesse walked into the camp, "Hope this isn't a bad idea." He said to himself. He looked around for someone to talk to.
Scarlet walked over to Jesse. "Hello Welcome to Fairy Tale Camp. I'm Scarlet."

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 08:00 PM
"I'm Jesse. So are the villains and heroes separated?" He asked. A silver chinchilla crawled from Jesse's shirt pocket and on his shoulder. "Oh, this is Silver. He's my pet." He said, rubbing Silver's head.

SkyHeart
November 12th, 2016, 08:01 PM
Alison noticed a rabbit approach towards her, Kitty looking down as well. "Hello! " The cat greeted the animal with a purr. Alison waved.

Eevee
November 12th, 2016, 08:04 PM
"I'm Jesse. So are the villains and heroes separated?" He asked. A silver chinchilla crawled from Jesse's shirt pocket and on his shoulder. "Oh, this is Silver. He's my pet." He said, rubbing Silver's head.

"Yeah that side " she pointed to the side with pink cabins "is for hero's" she pointed to the black side "is for villains though we all eat meals together." Scarlet said. "I'm a hero."

SkyHeart
November 12th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Alison noticed a rabbit approach towards her, Kitty looking down as well. "Hello! " The cat greeted the animal with a purr. Alison waved. (Did Winter's Rabbit approach them? XDDD)

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 08:07 PM
"I am a hero too. So what sort of activities do we do?" Jesse asked.

Eevee
November 12th, 2016, 08:07 PM
Alison noticed a rabbit approach towards her, Kitty looking down as well. "Hello! " The cat greeted the animal with a purr. Alison waved.

Winter broke free from Robin and ran over to White. "Hi I'm Winter!" She introduced cradling White.

Eevee
November 12th, 2016, 08:08 PM
(Did Winter's Rabbit approach them? XDDD)
Yeah

Eevee
November 12th, 2016, 08:09 PM
"I am a hero too. So what sort of activities do we do?" Jesse asked.
"We train to be future heros. We do sword training, Fairy Tale History, magic control and a bunch more things. The villains do the dark stuff."

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 08:12 PM
"Sounds fun." Jesse said. "So who are the villains?" He asked.

SkyHeart
November 12th, 2016, 08:18 PM
Alison smiled at Winter. "Nice to meet you! I'm Alison and this is Kitty!" She greeted the girl. Kitty smiled at the girl happily, waving her tail around.

Eevee
November 12th, 2016, 08:23 PM
"Sounds fun." Jesse said. "So who are the villains?" He asked.

Scarlet pointed a finger at the girl cleaning her nails with a ice dagger " Thats Frost Queen daughter of the Snow Queen." She then pointed her finger at the boy laying on the ground "Thats Dylan Evil son of the Evil Queen."

Eevee
November 12th, 2016, 08:24 PM
Alison smiled at Winter. "Nice to meet you! I'm Alison and this is Kitty!" She greeted the girl. Kitty smiled at the girl happily, waving her tail around.
"This is White." She pointed to her fluffy rabbit. "I'm a hero."

SkyHeart
November 12th, 2016, 08:28 PM
Alison pet White with her free hand and put it back to her side after a few seconds. "Your rabbit is very cute!" She told Winter. "I'm a hero as well! I heard that we get to do different things from what the Villains do!" Alison exclaimed.

Eevee
November 12th, 2016, 08:29 PM
Alison pet White with her free hand and put it back to her sides after a few seconds. "Your rabbit is very cute!" She told Winter. "I'm a hero as well! I heard that we get to do different things from what the Villains do!" Alison exclaimed.

"I heard that too!" Winter says. "I'm new to camp."

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 08:33 PM
"I'm the son of Snow White. Who are you the daughter of?" Jesse asked.

Eevee
November 12th, 2016, 08:35 PM
"I'm the son of Snow White. Who are you the daughter of?" Jesse asked.
"Red Riding Hood." Scarlet answered

Eevee
November 12th, 2016, 09:01 PM
Le Bump

SkyHeart
November 12th, 2016, 09:19 PM
"I am too!" Alison laughed. "Do you know what we're gonna do here?" She asked.

Eevee
November 12th, 2016, 09:22 PM
"I am too!" Alison laughed. "Do you know what we're gonna do here?" She asked.
Winter shrugged" let's ask that dude!" She said pointing to Dylan Evil

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 09:24 PM
"Red Riding Hood." Scarlet answered
"Cool! I heard your mom was amazing. You are very beautiful by the way." Jesse said smiling. "I bet you have lots of guys wanting to be your boyfriend." He said.

Eevee
November 12th, 2016, 09:26 PM
"Cool! I heard your mom was amazing. You are very beautiful by the way." Jesse said smiling. "I bet you have lots of guys wanting to be your boyfriend." He said.
"She was." Scarlet blushed at the compliment. "Actually I don't."

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 09:30 PM
"Oh. Well I'd like to be your boyfriend. You are really beautiful and I bet really smart too." He said shyly.

Eevee
November 12th, 2016, 09:33 PM
"Oh. Well I'd like to be your boyfriend. You are really beautiful and I bet really smart too." He said shyly.

Scarlet blushed madly. "And I'd love to be your girlfriend."

SkyHeart
November 12th, 2016, 09:42 PM
"Okay! Let's go!" Alison insisted with a smile and approached Dylan.

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 09:42 PM
"Really? Okay." Jesse said, blushing. "What do you want to do?" He asked.

Eevee
November 12th, 2016, 09:45 PM
"Okay! Let's go!" Alison insisted with a smile and approached Dylan.
Winter ran up to the boy who was still on his back. "Hi!" Dylan opened one eye "Yes?"

Eevee
November 12th, 2016, 09:46 PM
"Really? Okay." Jesse said, blushing. "What do you want to do?" He asked.
"Why don't I introduce you to Robin Charming he used to be the cutest boy at camp well until you got here." Scarlet said

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 09:48 PM
Jesse blushed harder, "Okay, let's go meet Robin Charming. Is he the son of Prince Charming?" He asked.

Eevee
November 12th, 2016, 09:51 PM
Jesse blushed harder, "Okay, let's go meet Robin Charming. Is he the son of Prince Charming?" He asked.
Scarlet smiled "see your learning all ready."

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 09:54 PM
"Thank you. Shall we go meet Robin?" Jesse asked, offering her his hand.

Eevee
November 12th, 2016, 09:56 PM
"Thank you. Shall we go meet Robin?" Jesse asked, offering her his hand.

Scarlet swear her face looked like her name when she accepted it. Scarlet led Jesse to the boy flexing his strong muscles

SkyHeart
November 12th, 2016, 10:01 PM
"Hello!" Alison greeted the boy. "We're new to this camp and we're heroes! We wanted to know what will we be doing here in the camp!" She explained.

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 10:08 PM
Scarlet swear her face looked like her name when she accepted it. Scarlet led Jesse to the boy flexing his strong muscles

"He seems like a prince. Thinking every girl is going to swoon at the sight of him. Kind of cocky." Jesse said.

Eevee
November 12th, 2016, 10:08 PM
"Hello!" Alison greeted the boy. "We're new to this camp and we're heroes! We wanted to know what will we be doing here in the camp!" She explained.

"Heros do all the important stuff. But most importantly they train to become future hero's of there generation," Dylan said flicking back a piece of hair. "But I don't know much seeing as I am a villain." Winter blinked "we may be labeled hero's or Villain but that doesn't always mean that's what we are. Right Alison?"

Eevee
November 12th, 2016, 10:09 PM
"He seems like a prince. Thinking every girl is going to swoon at the sight of him. Kind of cocky." Jesse said.
"Sadly most girls do fall for him," Scarlet said

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 10:12 PM
"You aren't though." Jesse said, planting a kiss on Scarlet's cheek.

Eevee
November 12th, 2016, 10:14 PM
"You aren't though." Jesse said, planting a kiss on Scarlet's cheek.
Scarlet blushed again. "Its rumored he has a crush on one of the innocent new girls."

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 10:31 PM
"Really who?" Jesse asked. He walked up to Robin, "Hi." He said.

Eevee
November 12th, 2016, 10:38 PM
"Really who?" Jesse asked. He walked up to Robin, "Hi." He said.
"Winter" she answered. Robin stood up "behold the future hero ill give you an autograph these things will be rare when. I become the hero of our generation. Now who do I make it out to?"

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 10:45 PM
"My name is Jesse and I don't really want an autograph. We are all going to be heroes." Jesse said. "Though I think Winter would love a autograph." Jesse said. 'Wow! Can he get anymore cocky? Thinks he must be the only hero!' Jesse thought bitterly.

Eevee
November 12th, 2016, 10:56 PM
"My name is Jesse and I don't really want an autograph. We are all going to be heroes." Jesse said. "Though I think Winter would love a autograph." Jesse said. 'Wow! Can he get anymore cocky? Thinks he must be the only hero!' Jesse thought bitterly.
"Shes over talking to that villain again. And I can't drag her over again cause I would lose my reputation as future hero." Dylan said flexing his muscles again

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 11:01 PM
"Well, maybe she likes him." Jesse muttered before turning back to Scarlet. "He's irritating." He growled.

Eevee
November 12th, 2016, 11:07 PM
"Well, maybe she likes him." Jesse muttered before turning back to Scarlet. "He's irritating." He growled.
"Ha heroes hate villains" Robin taking his shirt off so the whole camp could see his abs
Scarlet nodded at what Jesse said

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 11:16 PM
"There's one hero that I hate. I want to ruin is "perfect face". Scarlet can I ruin his face?" Jesse asked with a very annoyed and serious tone.

Eevee
November 12th, 2016, 11:20 PM
"There's one hero that I hate. I want to ruin is "perfect face". Scarlet can I ruin his face?" Jesse asked with a very annoyed and serious tone.
"Go ahead I might even help you for all the times he flirted with me ," Scarlet said.
Robin winked at all the girls

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 11:23 PM
"I'll throw Silver at his face! Hopefully Silver gives him some hideous scars!" Jesse said. "Quit winking at my girlfriend!" He snapped as Robin winked at all the girls.

Eevee
November 12th, 2016, 11:28 PM
"I'll throw Silver at his face! Hopefully Silver gives him some hideous scars!" Jesse said. "Quit winking at my girlfriend!" He snapped as Robin winked at all the girls.
"And what if I don't" Robin retorted.

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 11:32 PM
"It's going to ruin your hero rep flirting with a girl who is in a relationship. You don't want that, do you? You'll be the worst hero ever, besides only villains flirt with girls who have boyfriends." Jesse said, fury boiling in his veins.

Eevee
November 12th, 2016, 11:37 PM
"It's going to ruin your hero rep flirting with a girl who is in a relationship. You don't want that, do you? You'll be the worst hero ever, besides only villains flirt with girls who have boyfriends." Jesse said, fury boiling in his veins.
"You don't call me a villain!" Robin yelled shoving Jesse to the ground.

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 11:39 PM
"You know what also makes you a horrible hero. Attacking people who didn't attack you. Only villains do that." Jesse smirked.

Eevee
November 12th, 2016, 11:47 PM
"You know what also makes you a horrible hero. Attacking people who didn't attack you. Only villains do that." Jesse smirked.
"You attacked my ego." Robin said advancing towards Jesse.
Scarlet grabbed her sword from under her dress and aimed it at Robin's throat "Take one more step forward and you won't be a hero or a villain," she growled as Robin took a step back hands in surrender.

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 11:53 PM
Jesse got up, dusting off himself. "No. Let him. It will just prove that he wouldn't be a very good hero. I attacked your ego, you physically attacked me. A hero wouldn't do that." He snapped. "Maybe I'll be a villain! Gives me permission to physically attack like a villain would do!!" He yelled. (Take a chill pill child. Geez)
(If you want Robin to punch and possibly break Jesse's nose, your welcome to.)

Eevee
November 12th, 2016, 11:57 PM
Jesse got up, dusting off himself. "No. Let him. It will just prove that he wouldn't be a very good hero. I attacked your ego, you physically attacked me. A hero wouldn't do that." He snapped. "Maybe I'll be a villain! Gives me permission to physically attack like a villain would do!!" He yelled. (Take a chill pill child. Geez)
(If you want Robin to punch and possibly break Jesse's nose, your welcome to.)
Scarlet stuck her sword back under her dress.
Robin let a punch hit Jesse's nose. Scarlet swore she heard a crack.

Hallowed Echo
November 13th, 2016, 12:03 AM
Jesse stumbled back, glaring at Robin. Blood spilled from his nose, "Ow." He said flatly. "Some hero you are." He growled before finding a nurse. "Scarlet, do you have any idea where the nurse is?" He asked.

Eevee
November 13th, 2016, 12:05 AM
Jesse stumbled back, glaring at Robin. Blood spilled from his nose, "Ow." He said flatly. "Some hero you are." He growled before finding a nurse. "Scarlet, do you have any idea where the nurse is?" He asked.
Scarlet was shocked for a moment. "This way" she said pointing to the Hero Nursing Center.

Hallowed Echo
November 13th, 2016, 12:10 AM
"Thank you." He said and walked towards the Hero Nursing Center. He walked in the door. He went to the nurse, who stopped the bleeding. "Your nose is broken. So try to be careful." She said. He nodded, thanked her and walked out. (You should have Robin try to flirt with Scarlet, knowing that it was going to aggravate Jesse.)

Eevee
November 13th, 2016, 12:16 AM
"Thank you." He said and walked towards the Hero Nursing Center. He walked in the door. He went to the nurse, who stopped the bleeding. "Your nose is broken. So try to be careful." She said. He nodded, thanked her and walked out. (You should have Robin try to flirt with Scarlet, knowing that it was going to aggravate Jesse.)
Ooooo drama! )

Scarlet sat on the bench outside the Hero Nursing Center waiting for Jesse to come out. "He hurt to easy," Robin said sitting next to her his shirt still off. "I still have my sword" she growled. Robin leaned forward "come on just me and you," he whispered into her ear. She slapped him hard.

Hallowed Echo
November 13th, 2016, 12:26 AM
(Gonna have Jesse don't see Scarlet slap Robin to add on to the drama.) Jesse walked out to see Scarlet sitting next to Robin. His heart shattered as he clenched his fists and walked away. Once he was far away from them, he let out a heartbroken sob, dropping to his knees and letting tears stream down his face.

Eevee
November 13th, 2016, 12:35 AM
(Gonna have Jesse don't see Scarlet slap Robin to add on to the drama.) Jesse walked out to see Scarlet sitting next to Robin. His heart shattered as he clenched his fists and walked away. Once he was far away from them, he let out a heartbroken sob, dropping to his knees and letting tears stream down his face.
(K) "A crying hero never thought I'd see the day," Frost said picking at some dried mud in her boots

Hallowed Echo
November 13th, 2016, 09:41 AM
"What do I have to do to become a villain?" Jesse asked Frost.

Eevee
November 13th, 2016, 11:00 AM
"What do I have to do to become a villain?" Jesse asked Frost.
"A hero can't be a villain if they could I know Dylan would have changed to hero along time ago," Frost said.

Hallowed Echo
November 13th, 2016, 11:11 AM
"Well, there must be something I can do? I don't want to be a hero." Jesse said. "What did you do to become a villain?" He asked.

SkyHeart
November 13th, 2016, 11:38 AM
"Heros do all the important stuff. But most importantly they train to become future hero's of there generation," Dylan said flicking back a piece of hair. "But I don't know much seeing as I am a villain." Winter blinked "we may be labeled hero's or Villain but that doesn't always mean that's what we are. Right Alison?"

"Awesome!" Alison exclaimed, her eyes shimmering with curiosity. She looked at Winter with a nod. "Well, I believe that we can choose who we want to be." The girl said. "Between Heroes and Villains, I know I'm a hero."

Eevee
November 13th, 2016, 11:48 AM
"Awesome!" Alison exclaimed, her eyes shimmering with curiosity. She looked at Winter with a nod. "Well, I believe that we can choose who we want to be." The girl said. "Between Heroes and Villains, I know I'm a hero."
Dylan put on a slight smile. They are so innocent. "You may want to get situated in you cabin. The girl hero cabin is the closest to the villain girls cabin."

SkyHeart
November 13th, 2016, 12:44 PM
Alison smiled. "Thanks!" She told Dylan and looked at Winter. "Let's go!" She told her and went over to their assigned cabin.

Eevee
November 13th, 2016, 01:23 PM
Alison smiled. "Thanks!" She told Dylan and looked at Winter. "Let's go!" She told her and went over to their assigned cabin.
Dylan nodded. Winter grabbed her bag casting on last glance at Dylan before following Alison.

SkyHeart
November 13th, 2016, 01:36 PM
Alison went up the steps of the cabin and peeked through the windows. "Is anyone in there?" She asked, knocking the door to make sure.

Eevee
November 13th, 2016, 01:37 PM
Alison went up the steps of the cabin and peeked through the windows. "Is anyone in there?" She asked, knocking the door to make sure.
The door slowly creaked open but no one was inside.

SkyHeart
November 13th, 2016, 02:45 PM
Alison stepped back as the door slowly opened. She looked inside the dark room and back at Winter with a smile. "Seems like we're the first to come in here!" She told her and entered the cabin, flicking the light switch to brighten up the area. Alison gasped as she looked around. "It looks so nice! I call top bunk!" She exclaimed as she rushed to a bunk bed, walking up the stairs and sat down on the bed, taking Kitty out to pet her.

Eevee
November 13th, 2016, 05:13 PM
Alison stepped back as the door slowly opened. She looked inside the dark room and back at Winter with a smile. "Seems like we're the first to come in here!" She told her and entered the cabin, flicking the light switch to brighten up the area. Alison gasped as she looked around. "It looks so nice! I call top bunk!" She exclaimed as she rushed to a bunk bed, walking up the stairs and sat down on the bed, taking Kitty out to pet her.
The room was a bright pink and looked like it was made out of dyed glass. There was a bunk bed and a singular bed not far from it. The singular bed had a name etched on the wood. Winter walked over to her bed setting her blue and white bag on top of it.

SkyHeart
November 13th, 2016, 05:30 PM
"This bed is so nice!" Alison exclaimed as she lied down on her bed. Kitty sat down and purred. "So when will we begin the whole program?" Alison asked Winter, turning to one side to look at the girl.

Eevee
November 13th, 2016, 08:01 PM
"This bed is so nice!" Alison exclaimed as she lied down on her bed. Kitty sat down and purred. "So when will we begin the whole program?" Alison asked Winter, turning to one side to look at the girl.
"I think in three days. The letter says the first four days are for meeting your fellow campers." Winter answered

SkyHeart
November 13th, 2016, 08:05 PM
"That gives us plenty of time to do things then!" Alison smiled, petting Kitty.

Eevee
November 13th, 2016, 08:27 PM
"That gives us plenty of time to do things then!" Alison smiled, petting Kitty.
"Like talk to Dylan!" Winter said trying not to blush.

SkyHeart
November 13th, 2016, 08:59 PM
"What exactly do you mean by that?" Kitty asked with a playful grin and a purr of amusement as she tilted her head at Winter. Alison giggled quietly.

Eevee
November 13th, 2016, 09:00 PM
"What exactly do you mean by that?" Kitty asked with a playful grin and a purr of amusement as she tilted her head at Winter. Alison giggled quietly.
Her face grew red. "I mean he seems nice and lonely," she blushed

SkyHeart
November 13th, 2016, 09:17 PM
Kitty snickered while Alison gasped. "You like him don't you?" She asked Winter with a surprised smile.

Eevee
November 13th, 2016, 10:43 PM
Kitty snickered while Alison gasped. "You like him don't you?" She asked Winter with a surprised smile.
"I don't know maybe. But Heroes and Villains aren't supposed to be together," Winter said

SkyHeart
November 14th, 2016, 06:30 AM
"That sucks..." Alison sighed. "But my friends back in Wonderland dated the sons of the Queen of Hearts and they are super nice! They're even better than her! Some villains aren't bad! Some are actually good, like Dylan!" She told Winter.

Eevee
November 14th, 2016, 05:13 PM
"That sucks..." Alison sighed. "But my friends back in Wonderland dated the sons of the Queen of Hearts and they are super nice! They're even better than her! Some villains aren't bad! Some are actually good, like Dylan!" She told Winter.
Winter blushed. "I guess your right," she said

SkyHeart
November 14th, 2016, 08:27 PM
Alison smiled at Winter. (Writers block DX)

SkyHeart
November 16th, 2016, 01:00 PM
(Boop)