PDA

View Full Version : Can't hear music on other people's profiles

Ivyshade
November 12th, 2016, 05:00 PM
Hi there. Am I supposed to be hearing music on certain members' profiles? Because I cannot...does it have to do with what kind of computer you're using or is there something else I'm overlooking? There are a few others I've talked to who are having the same issue. Help is much appreciated. Thanks!

NO ONE FOR LE PREZ
November 12th, 2016, 05:02 PM
Same issue ;-;

Fawn
November 12th, 2016, 05:04 PM
Hey,

Here are a few things to trouble-shoot before it can be considered a technical issue:
At this time, profile music will not play on Mobile Devices, the Safari browser, or Tablets, but of course these users may still have a song requested to be on their profile.
^ Taken from the Song Submission Information (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98) thread.

If you are on a computer/laptop and songs are not playing, I suggest using Google Chrome as a browser for Warrior Cats Online.

If that's not the case, please make sure you're not using the "No Music" theme. (Scroll down to the bottom of any page, look to the bottom left of the footer. You should be on the theme named "Default Style.")

LuciPie
November 12th, 2016, 05:29 PM
If you are on a computer/laptop and songs are not playing, I suggest using Google Chrome as a browser for Warrior Cats Online.

This works for me! Thanks :)

Ivyshade
November 12th, 2016, 05:35 PM
Hey,

Here are a few things to trouble-shoot before it can be considered a technical issue:

^ Taken from the Song Submission Information (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98) thread.

If that's not the case, please make sure you're not using the "No Music" theme. (Scroll down to the bottom of any page, look to the bottom left of the footer. You should be on the theme named "Default Style.")
Ah okay I kind of expected that. I'm on a mac right now so I guess I'll just have to come back on my windows computer. Thanks for clearing that up!

Fawn
November 12th, 2016, 05:37 PM
This works for me! Thanks :)
Awesome, glad to hear it!

Ah okay I kind of expected that. I'm on a mac right now so I guess I'll just have to come back on my windows computer. Thanks for clearing that up!
I might be missing something, but Macs should be able to download Google Chrome just as well as any Windows PC can. :p

Ivyshade
November 12th, 2016, 05:51 PM
I might be missing something, but Macs should be able to download Google Chrome just as well as any Windows PC can. :p
lol yeah I'm just lazy haha. I'll probably download it eventually though :whistle:

HwangHarin
November 12th, 2016, 07:27 PM
Awesome, glad to hear it!

ya im on google on my mac, ....but the music isnt playin......*Cry* it only plays on my old windows laptop

Fawn
November 12th, 2016, 08:06 PM
ya im on google on my mac, ....but the music isnt playin......*Cry* it only plays on my old windows laptop
Odd. If you have a minute and would like the staff to look into it, please private message me your Mac's hardware specs. Thanks!