PDA

View Full Version : Full metal alchemist

judas
November 12th, 2016, 01:48 PM
Hi people of america/World. I have chosen to make a role play based on the Show Full metal alchemist. Pretty much where you break down chemicals to make new items. THIS IS NOT MAGIC IT IS SCIENCE just wanna make this clear. You can have auto mail also. Auto mail is like hmm how do I put it. Metal limbs attached to your nerves. We are not role playing as people from the show. Instead make your own!! *Ahem* Also Colonel is saved for JellieDelly (If you still want it)
Form:
Name:
Looks:
Other:

Da rulez:
1. All site rules apply, just because this is the other role-play area doesn't mean you shouldn't follow them
2. Have fuuuuuuun
~~
Form:
Name:Emma Elric
Auto mail (Optional) Right arm
Looks:Long blonde hair with blue eyes.
Perso: strong, independent, and daring person
Other:She is the daughter of Edward Elric and also JellieDelly IT'S BACK

Silven
November 12th, 2016, 01:50 PM
((IM NOT EVEN READING THE BIO HI IM JOINING))

monfang
November 12th, 2016, 01:54 PM
Hi people of america/World. I have chosen to make a role play based on the Show Full metal alchemist. Pretty much where you break down chemicals to make new items. THIS IS NOT MAGIC IT IS SCIENCE just wanna make this clear. You can have auto mail also. Auto mail is like hmm how do I put it. Metal limbs attached to your nerves. We are not role playing as people from the show. Instead make your own!! *Ahem*
Form:
Name:
Looks:
Other:

Da rulez:
1. All site rules apply, just because this is the other role-play area doesn't mean you shouldn't follow them
2. Have fuuuuuuun
~~
Form:
Name:Emma Elric
Auto mail (Optional) Right arm
Looks:Long blonde hair with blue eyes.
Perso: strong, independent, and daring person
Other:She is the daughter of Edward Elric and also JellieDelly IT'S BACK
Fhgxghxtjfdsdghbxsgh
Name: Scarlet Brown
Auto Mail: Right arm and left leg
Looks: White hair red eyes
Personally: Some times shy, calm, but mischievous, humorous, and riskful.
Other: hdjrjdhfrnjejeh Best friend to Emma?

judas
November 12th, 2016, 01:55 PM
Fhgxghxtjfdsdghbxsgh
Name: Scarlet Brown
Auto Mail: Right arm and left leg
Looks: White hair red eyes
Personally: Some times shy, calm, but mischievous, humorous, and riskful.
Other: hdjrjdhfrnjejeh Best friend to Emma?
YES ACCEPTED ACCEPTED))

monfang
November 12th, 2016, 01:58 PM
YES ACCEPTED ACCEPTED))
(Gdghshshxyfhdgzgdcfgfhxgagsfddfaddfhhhg :3)

Silven
November 12th, 2016, 02:39 PM
((SORRY THE WEBSITE WAS GLITCHING OUT ON ME))
Name: Althea Faye
Automail: None
Looks: her hair is a light brown, often tied back in a loose bun. She wears glasses and her eyes are a minty green giving her the nickname clover from close family. A common outfit of hers is a loose fluffy white sweater with a light green scarf and cream jeans.
Personality: She is very social and loves getting to know people. She always seems to be on the move, trying to find anyone that needs help but she can sometimes wonder off a little...too far. A problem she finds her self doing though is simply not being able to admit she is wrong, if she thinks she is doing the right thing and you were to tell her otherwise she would ignore you completely.
Alchemy/Weapons: She usually mainly uses alchehestry and practices regularly with using it to heal, she is an expert on what makes a human tick. The only actual weapon she has is a small pocket knife like dagger, she only really holds onto it if she needs to cut fabric and such.
Other: She doesn't really live any where but more a less travels, often hanging around hospitals and the staff don't really complain.

((sorry if its not the best, I had to think up of a character on the spot ah Moonfur ))

judas
November 12th, 2016, 03:07 PM
Accepted))

:blue:
November 12th, 2016, 03:15 PM
Name: Rinnia
Auto mail (Optional): None, though she engineers it for others
Looks: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/9/94/Anime-anime-girl-cute-anime-cute-girl-Favim.com-2397344.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160808085658
Perso:TBRP
Other: I've only read the manga so forgive me if I get something wrong ^_^

judas
November 12th, 2016, 03:20 PM
Name: Rinnia
Auto mail (Optional): None, though she engineers it for others
Looks: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/9/94/Anime-anime-girl-cute-anime-cute-girl-Favim.com-2397344.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160808085658
Perso:TBRP
Other: I've only read the manga so forgive me if I get something wrong ^_^

Tbh I love the manga there's nothing wrong accepted))

Silven
November 14th, 2016, 01:41 PM
((Uhh, anyone feel free to start OwO' Moonfur ))

Delta Reliant
November 14th, 2016, 02:04 PM
(I must look for my form. i will return.)

judas
November 15th, 2016, 06:46 AM
((Uhh, anyone feel free to start OwO' Moonfur ))
I'm not starting until Jellie comes))

Silven
November 15th, 2016, 12:44 PM
I'm not starting until Jellie comes))
((ffffffffiiiine, JellieDelly))

Silven
November 15th, 2016, 01:13 PM
((Oh also, Raggedclaw Feel free to join, it hasnt started yet :3))

Delta Reliant
November 15th, 2016, 01:34 PM
Form:
Name: John Newsbrook
Auto mail (Optional): Right hand
Looks: A bit taller than the average guy. He has blue/purple eyes. His hair is brown and a bit messy/spiky but not over the top.
Perso: He tends to mess with people a bit but is generally a nice person. He can phase out of reality sometimes and get bored easily. He is rather talkative. He loves taking risks, though knows when they aren't worth it.
Other: He attempted "The sin" while he was a state alchemist... But at the gate he lost more than just his right hand.
(#makingitamysteryagain)

judas
November 15th, 2016, 04:24 PM
Accepted))
Emma ran down the ally way, a sliver chain dangled from her arm. She clapped her hands together and pressed on the ground. A large wall grew up from it."Ha! Beat that!" She yelled. Suddenly four men jumped over an ran after her."Crap crap crap!" She yelled running away.

Delta Reliant
November 15th, 2016, 11:33 PM
John- who was passing by- heard the commotion nearby Really...? is she in trouble... AGAIN!?

judas
November 16th, 2016, 06:50 AM
John- who was passing by- heard the commotion nearby Really...? is she in trouble... AGAIN!?
"Help!" Emma yelled running by. "John! Help!" She yelled, Emma hid behind him.

November 16th, 2016, 07:06 AM
Rinnia fingered the auto mail she was working on, testing the nerves and such, this wouldn't really go to anyone, sometimes she just worked on it to work on it, not because someone lost a limb, leaning back down she stretched, she had spent a lot of time on the auto mail, the last couple of days she hadn't had to replace anything, so she was either sprawled out on something, sleeping, eating, or working on auto mail, which she was fine with, even if it was boring, her green eyes scanning the shop again, letting out a breath she didn't know she had been holding in

Delta Reliant
November 16th, 2016, 12:27 PM
"Help!" Emma yelled running by. "John! Help!" She yelled, Emma hid behind him.
"Uhh..." John sighed and prepared to use alchemy. He slammed his hands against the ground and a few thousand of spikes went after the men chasing her. "Does that work?"

judas
November 16th, 2016, 05:06 PM
Silven We started!!))
"Yeah, could be worse." Emma said as the men started to run away from John.

November 16th, 2016, 05:11 PM
Rinnia muttered something under her breath, then sighed, playing with the necklace on her neck, brown eyes blank as she pushed the automail away and walked out of her house, half freezing when she saw two people behind a wall of spikes, and men running away, she took a step back, not recognizing the faces, considering their backs were turned to her, though, hopefully, it was someone she had engineered automail for or something, not someone who wanted her dead for some reason or other

Silven
November 16th, 2016, 05:42 PM
Althea turned the corner just to see two men run past her, "Hey, wait-" They didn't seem to notice and she just stared at them puzzled, 'okay then'. Continuing to walk down the path she was previously going she stopped in her tracks as she was greeted by a path of spikes. Waving a hand to get the peoples attention she called out "Hey, you two! What the hell are you doing you could of killed some of my previous patients!"

judas
November 17th, 2016, 05:56 AM
Emma whipped around. "They tried to kill me!" Emma yelled.(Sorry I'm on my phone it hard to type)

November 17th, 2016, 06:01 AM
Rinnia's fingers twitched, still watching them from behind, her brown hair wavering against her back as she watched the three, Not really scared, mostly ticked, because they could have destroyed different things, but what was she to say? She just engineered automail, she wasn't an alchemist or anything special, her hands wrapping around the wrench that she had in her left hand behind her back, though she doubted she was going to use it

monfang
November 17th, 2016, 07:18 AM
With a quick move, the girl grabbed Emma from behind threateningly and held her in a hold. Her blue eyes flashed as she held the girl tightly, and laughed.
"Guess whoooooo!" Scarlet laughed. "Missed me?"

Delta Reliant
November 17th, 2016, 02:57 PM
(*pokes head in*)
(Ill return when im usefullyer)

Silven
November 18th, 2016, 03:10 AM
With a quick move, the girl grabbed Emma from behind threateningly and held her in a hold. Her blue eyes flashed as she held the girl tightly, and laughed.
((I thought she had red eyes OwO'))
In two movements she was quick to grab a little jar of something from her bag, which was filled with a dark brown liquid, and held it up ready to throw at who ever had grabbed the girl she had just met and supposedly almost killed two men? Okay it didn't make much sense but she was too startled to really think.
"I have no idea who any of you are but I have coffee and im not afraid to use it"

judas
November 18th, 2016, 06:00 AM
"Ahh!" Emma yelled. She pulled Scarlet over her shoulder."Don't ever do that again!" She yelled.

monfang
November 18th, 2016, 06:43 AM
((I thought she had red eyes OwO'))
In two movements she was quick to grab a little jar of something from her bag, which was filled with a dark brown liquid, and held it up ready to throw at who ever had grabbed the girl she had just met and supposedly almost killed two men? Okay it didn't make much sense but she was too startled to really think.
"I have no idea who any of you are but I have coffee and im not afraid to use it"
(HBEVJW BGNVJKQBLRJNF THANK YOU I HAVE ANOTHER SCARLET BUT SHE GOT BLUE EYES DX Next time just slap meh lol)

"Ahh!" Emma yelled. She pulled Scarlet over her shoulder."Don't ever do that again!" She yelled.
Scarlet laughed until she was whipped over Emma's shoulder. She landed with a crash and looked up. "You never lost you touch for damn sure..." she wheezed.

judas
November 18th, 2016, 07:06 PM
"That's what you get!" Emma yelled. She pressed an her arm until it turned into a sharp blade. Emma held it to the girls neck."Don't you scare me again!" She yelled.

Silven
November 20th, 2016, 06:12 AM
Althea just kind of stood their, green eyes staring an pure bewilderment at what was happening before her. Carefully borrowing the coffee back into her bag she glanced up to see what appeared to be an automail mechanic staring down at the same mayhem she was looking at, who she gave a small awkward wave to.
"Uh, you guys alright there?"

November 20th, 2016, 06:30 AM
Rinnia gave a kind of awkward wave as well, she didn't know who the girl was talking to, she gave a simple shrug either way, just in case, green orbs blank as she watched the scene quietly, biting her lip

judas
November 27th, 2016, 06:05 PM
Emma fixed her arm, looking over. "Yep, I'm good." She said. Emma turned back to John JellieDelly "So what now?" She asked.

Delta Reliant
November 27th, 2016, 06:08 PM
Emma fixed her arm, looking over. "Yep, I'm good." She said. Emma turned back to John @JellieDelly (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=56) "So what now?" She asked.
"Well... uhm... we could..." John drawed a blank and seemed to phase out of reality for a second "Head back to central? i don't know."

November 27th, 2016, 06:19 PM
Rinnia saw Emma adjust her arm, and she bit her lip, It's probably made out of automail, she realized, but didn't say anything aloud, still clutching the wrench in her right hand, her brown hair wavering as she looked at the small group, blue-green eyes blank as she looked at them, all the while reviewing what she had seen a few moments ago

Silven
December 7th, 2016, 07:46 PM
(( Moonfur JellieDelly ))

"Oh, you planning to head to central?" She pipped up, "Well for your information i'm heading there too, got a few patients" Her eyes scanned over the transmuted rubble and she looked up at the two in front of her again, "Now would you be as kind to tell me who the hell you guys are, the higher ups wouldn't like to hear about this, I have a few friends"

Silven
December 11th, 2016, 08:30 AM
((rIP))