PDA

View Full Version : Windclan and Thunderclan mentors needed

Silven
November 12th, 2016, 12:51 PM
If anyone could mentor these new apprentices that would be awesome!

Honeykit|Honeypaw|Honeynose
Clan: Windclan
Sexuality: Lesbian
Personality: Sweet and a cat of few words. Her presence can feel like a warm summers day in leaf-bare but she is impossible to talk to. A lot of her problems stem from not making a point make sense or not understanding someone properly making a lot of misunderstandings which can stress her out. She is all around kind though and is best to have around as just company. You can find her usually in the medicine den watching the medicine cats work and looking at awe at all the hurbs and weird smelling things.
Physical strengths and weaknesses: She is slow to react but is quick to learn. She makes up for combat with her excelling skills to stalk and hunt, her honey and cream coat making her blend into the dried grassy plains of windclan.
Appearance: https://www.askideas.com/media/27/Orange-American-Curl-Cat-Sitting-Picture.jpg

Finchkit|Finchpaw|Finchheart
Clan: Thunderclan
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: Proud but timid, He isnt one to dislike running into the unknown but can easily change his mind if even the tiniest slivers of doubt crosses it. He likes acting stronger then he actually is, facing problems others would think he would have no trouble with but in reality he isn't very well at dealing with problems and can often get him self in trouble because of it. He is quick to take a situation into his own hands, if the fresh kill pile is running low he is already out hunting, if the elders need water he is already at the river.
Physical strengths and weaknesses: He is quite powerful but other then that is well rounded. After all a master of non is sometimes better then a master of one.
Appearance: http://warriors-prelude.weebly.com/uploads/2/5/0/4/25043726/3177462.jpg?294

Starfall
November 12th, 2016, 02:08 PM
For windclan I have swallowstorm he is a new warrior, he has a mate and can be hot headed at times. He always tries his best for his clan and loves to teach

As for Thunderclan I have gorseleap and or wingdrop, wingdrop is a new warrior and is super energenic, she may act like a kit most of the time. As for gourseleap he is very serious and a to me of little words, but he is smart and strict.

Silven
November 12th, 2016, 02:13 PM
For windclan I have swallowstorm he is a new warrior, he has a mate and can be hot headed at times. He always tries his best for his clan and loves to teach

As for Thunderclan I have gorseleap and or wingdrop, wingdrop is a new warrior and is super energenic, she may act like a kit most of the time. As for gourseleap he is very serious and a to me of little words, but he is smart and strict.

Honeypaw just got taken so you can choose who you would like to mentor finchpaw, he is all yours ^o^

Starfall
November 12th, 2016, 02:26 PM
Silven
I think I'll use gorseleap to be his mentor

Silven
November 12th, 2016, 02:37 PM
Silven
I think I'll use gorseleap to be his mentor
cool, send me a pm when ever you want to roleplay

Starfall
November 12th, 2016, 02:47 PM
@Silver Kk what times are you open to rp?

Silven
November 12th, 2016, 04:39 PM
@Silver Kk what times are you open to rp?
Sorry, didnt see that, I mean I run on Australia time and I have to go to school so I have windows of at least 2 hours every day but its probably not too convenient to you

Starfall
November 12th, 2016, 04:57 PM
Silven
It's alright and that's actually really convenient for me, I am the same exact way. So whenever you are free to RP just pm me pls or comment on my profile