PDA

View Full Version : || Character Creator ||

Panic
July 24th, 2017, 10:32 PM
Okay- I've been making characters a lot,
and I have all this creativity left... but odds are, I'd ignore and under appreciate them. So, how about you fill out as much or as little as you like,
and I'll get to work! I'll fill put almost everything you see here (http://panicpaws.weebly.com/form-layout.html), including appearance.

Again, fill in as much or as little as you like!

Requests are temporarily closed!
Name;
Age;
Gender;
Sexuality;
Appearance;
Personality;
Rank;
Clan;
Other;

Panic
July 25th, 2017, 05:49 PM
bump!

Rilefelt
July 25th, 2017, 06:05 PM
Okay- I've been making characters a lot,
and I have all this creativity left... but odds are, I'd ignore and under appreciate them. So, how about you fill out as much or as little as you like,
and I'll get to work! I'll fill put almost everything you see here (http://panicpaws.weebly.com/form-layout.html), including appearance.

Again, fill in as much or as little as you like!

Name; Shadow___
Age; 20-30 moons
Gender; tom
Sexuality; at minimum, attracted to she-cats
Appearance; short black fur, white locket, ___ eyes
Personality;
Rank; Warrior/overaged apprentice
Clan;
Other; He almost died in a fight with his mate's ex-mate - his mate, Curly (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=312191&postcount=2), thinks he's dead. I think I'd like, in his backstory, something along the lines of him looking for her to tell her he's okay, but instead finding and joining a clan.

aleka!
July 25th, 2017, 06:51 PM
Name; Bird_
Age; 14-32 moons
Gender; Female
Sexuality;_
Appearance; http://ihypoallergeniccats.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/siamese-cat.jpg
Personality;_
Rank; Warrior
Clan; Skyclan
Other; Nothing

Panic
July 25th, 2017, 11:10 PM
Name; Shadow___
Age; 20-30 moons
Gender; tom
Sexuality; at minimum, attracted to she-cats
Appearance; short black fur, white locket, ___ eyes
Personality;
Rank; Warrior/overaged apprentice
Clan;
Other; He almost died in a fight with his mate's ex-mate - his mate, Curly (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=312191&postcount=2), thinks he's dead. I think I'd like, in his backstory, something along the lines of him looking for her to tell her he's okay, but instead finding and joining a clan.

Here you go!
|| Basics ||
Name: Shadowmelt
[shadow- his pelt] [melt- his ability to "melt" into any role.
Past Names: Shadow, Shadowpaw
​Sexuality: Heterosexual
Current Clan/Group: Thunderclan
Past Clans/Groups: Loner
Current ​Rank: Warrior
​Past Ranks: Apprentice

|| Appearance ||

| ref (http://rs1126.pbsrc.com/albums/l605/SarKel98/RP%20Pictures/Cats/Nightsong.jpg?w=280&h=210&fit=crop)| ref (https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/4/4f/Black_cat_blue_eyes.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151124214858) |

|| Breakdown ||
Sociability: 5/10
Outlook: Realist
Responsibility: 7/10
Cleanliness: 5/10
Generosity: 7/10
Manners: 7/10
Bravery: 6/10
More Logical or More Emotional?: Emotional

|| Personality ||
adaptable-charismatic-loyal-passionate
There are many layers to Shadowmelt. The one most see is a fluid, lighthearted cat who keeps things realistic in any situation. He's all-around average when it comes to skills- he's not the best at anything, but he's able to conquer anything that comes at him. He knows how to sweet-talk, which helps him get places. You can almost always find him saying something along the lines of "Hey, do you need help with that?" He doesn't mind helping people, but he mostly wants to spread the word around. Shadowmelt is also an incredible friend- he will never betray you, and he will always be who you need, whether a listener, or for advice. However, he comes off as fake and self-promoting, so he's far better when you get to know him.

|| Backstory ||
0-6 Moons;
Shadowmelt was born Shadow, the only kit of a happy pair of a kittypet and a rouge in the Twolegplace. The rouge came from Thunderclan, and told young Shadow many stories of fierce battles, and brave leaders, and the Clans. The kittypet was worried that Shadow would run away from them- but the rouge pointed out that they were too young.

7-12 Moons;
Shadow's kittypet parent's Twolegs moved, and they moved as well, worried about them. The goodbye was short- Shadow never saw them again, but he has fond memories of that time. The rouge and Shadow ended up leaving that part of the Twolegplace, as it held too many memories for the remaining parent. They drifted from home to home, often begging Twolegs for scraps and digging through trash. Eventually, the Twolegplace became the unclaimed territory, where Shadow learned to hunt from the rouge. However, one winter, they had nowhere to go, and no prey. They had to beg other cats for help- Shadow taking on the roles of anything from a small kit to a worried child. Right about here, Shadow became an actor, and learned to adapt.

12+ Moons;
Shadow is now twelve moons. He and his parent have finally found themselves a home. They lived together, and eventually, Shadow met Curly.[From here would be however they fell in love- I'd think you would have something for that.] However, Curly's ex-mate was not so happy with the pair- he attacked Shadow while he was hunting one day, leaving Shadow badly injured. He soon found himself on Thunderclan territory, where he was found and brought to the medicine den. He, hearing that this was the Thunderclan from the rouge's stories, asked to join, which he did. Now,
he often goes around the territory, searching for any sign of Curly.

|| Favorites ||
Prey: Mouse
Activity: Doing anything at all, really. He can't sit still.
Person: Curly
Season: New-leaf

There! What do you think? Aleka, I'll get yours done soon!

vellichor
July 25th, 2017, 11:15 PM
Name; Whisper_____
Age; 16 - 20 Moons [You decide]
Gender;
Sexuality;
Appearance;
Personality; Okay, I want this bab to be secretly unhappy with where they are. But they don't show it. Rest is all you. :3
Rank; Warrior
Clan; Any, even loner / rogue
Other; Good luck!

Rilefelt
July 26th, 2017, 01:04 AM
Here you go!
|| Basics ||
Name: Shadowmelt
[shadow- his pelt] [melt- his ability to "melt" into any role.
Past Names: Shadow, Shadowpaw
​Sexuality: Heterosexual
Current Clan/Group: Thunderclan
Past Clans/Groups: Kittypet, Loner

|| Appearance ||

| ref (http://rs1126.pbsrc.com/albums/l605/SarKel98/RP%20Pictures/Cats/Nightsong.jpg?w=280&h=210&fit=crop)| ref (https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/4/4f/Black_cat_blue_eyes.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151124214858) |

|| Breakdown ||
Responsibility: 7/10
Cleanliness: 5/10
Manners: 7/10

|| Personality ||
adaptable-charismatic-loyal-passionate
There are many layers to Shadowmelt. The one most see is a fluid, lighthearted cat who keeps things realistic in any situation. He's all-around average when it comes to skills- he's not the best at anything, but he's able to conquer anything that comes at him. He knows how to sweet-talk, which helps him get places. You can almost always find him saying something along the lines of "Hey, do you need help with that?" He doesn't mind helping people, but he mostly wants to spread the word around. Shadowmelt is also an incredible friend- he will never betray you, and he will always be who you need, whether a listener, or for advice. However, he comes off as fake and self-promoting, so he's far better when you get to know him.

|| Backstory ||
0-6 Moons;
Shadowmelt was born Shadow, the only kit of a happy pair of a kittypet and a rouge in the Twolegplace. The rouge came from Thunderclan, and told young Shadow many stories of fierce battles, and brave leaders, and the Clans. The kittypet was worried that Shadow would run away from them- but the rouge pointed out that they were too young.

7-12 Moons;
Shadow's kittypet parent's Twolegs moved, and they moved as well, worried about them. The goodbye was short- Shadow never saw them again, but he has fond memories of that time. The rouge and Shadow ended up leaving that part of the Twolegplace, as it held too many memories for the remaining parent. They drifted from home to home, often begging Twolegs for scraps and digging through trash. Eventually, the Twolegplace became the unclaimed territory, where Shadow learned to hunt from the rouge. However, one winter, they had nowhere to go, and no prey. They had to beg other cats for help- Shadow taking on the roles of anything from a small kit to a worried child. Right about here, Shadow became an actor, and learned to adapt.

12+ Moons;
Shadow is now twelve moons. He and his parent have finally found themselves a home. They lived together, and eventually, Shadow met Curly.[From here would be however they fell in love- I'd think you would have something for that.] However, Curly's ex-mate was not so happy with the pair- Copperclaw attacked Shadow while he was talking to Copperclaw's kits, leaving Shadow badly injured. He soon found himself on Thunderclan territory, where he was found and brought to the medicine den. He, hearing that this was the Thunderclan from the rouge's stories, asked to join, which he did. Now,
he often goes around the territory, searching for any sign of Curly.

|| Favorites ||
Activity: Doing anything at all, really. He can't sit still.
Person: Curly
Season: New-leaf

There! What do you think?

I love it! Thanks so much! I'll fill in the bit about Curly when I wake up tomorrow~

Panic
July 27th, 2017, 11:18 AM
Name; Bird_
Age; 14-32 moons
Gender; Female
Sexuality;_
Appearance; http://ihypoallergeniccats.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/siamese-cat.jpg
Personality;_
Rank; Warrior
Clan; Skyclan
Other; Nothing

One Skyclan warrior, coming up! Sorry this took so long- I had it done yesterday, but I couldn't post it.
|| Basics ||
Name: Birdmask
[mask- her siamese markings]
Past Names: Birdkit, Birdpaw
​Sexuality: Pansexual
Current Clan/Group: Skyclan
Past Clans/Groups: N/A
​Past Ranks: Kit, Apprentice

|| Appearance ||

| ref (http://ihypoallergeniccats.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/siamese-cat.jpg) | ref (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/cd/da/43/cdda437dbba332280366873be9c6a37a--funny-animals-adorable-animals.jpg) |

|| Breakdown ||
Sociability: 7/10
Outlook: Optimistic
Responsibility: 5/10
Cleanliness: 6/10
Generosity: 8/10
Manners: 5/10
Bravery: 5/10

|| Personality ||
[B]romantic-sweet-innocent-dreamer
Birdmask is a hopeless romantic. She loves to pair up other cats, and goes around handing out relationship advice. She's a dreamer, and an idealist- some call her lazy, but she helps out in her own way. Birdmask's very sweet to others- being cruel, or cruelty in general, is foreign to her. In truth, she's all sunshine rainbows, and her world is the same. All she gives is kindness. She gets emotional often, and is clingy.

|| Backstory ||
0-6 Moons;
Birdmask, born to a loving pair of Skyclan parents, had [x] siblings, whom she got along with well. She loved to talk, making new friends with almost every cat she met. She was happy there, where she thought she learned how happy and kind the world was, setting up her mindset for life.

7-12 Moons;
Once Birdmask became an apprentice, she and her siblings[if any] began to move away from one another. Birdmask, desperate to keep as close as they were kits, became clingy trying to keep her childhood group together. However, when her best friend had her first crush, she did everything she could to help her out.
12+ Moons;
Birdmask, now a full warrior, started on her own journey to fall in love. After what happened with her best friend, she puts all her effort into helping others with relationship troubles. She's still as naive as ever- always happy, always smiling, and oblivious to the turmoil around her. [If something ever happens to someone close to her, maybe she'd learn the ugly truth...]

|| Favorites ||
Prey: N/A
Activity: Helping out others.
Person: [Some kind of friend or mate, probably.]
Season: Leaf-fall

aleka!
July 27th, 2017, 01:10 PM
One Skyclan warrior, coming up! Sorry this took so long- I had it done yesterday, but I couldn't post it.
|| Basics ||
Name: Birdmask
[mask- her siamese markings]
Past Names: Birdkit, Birdpaw
​Sexuality: Pansexual
Current Clan/Group: Skyclan
Past Clans/Groups: N/A
​Past Ranks: Kit, Apprentice

|| Appearance ||

| ref (http://ihypoallergeniccats.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/siamese-cat.jpg) | ref (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/cd/da/43/cdda437dbba332280366873be9c6a37a--funny-animals-adorable-animals.jpg) |

|| Breakdown ||
Sociability: 7/10
Outlook: Optimistic
Responsibility: 5/10
Generosity: 8/10
Bravery: 5/10

|| Personality ||
[B]romantic-sweet-innocent-dreamer
Birdmask is a hopeless romantic. She loves to pair up other cats, and goes around handing out relationship advice. She's a dreamer, and an idealist- some call her lazy, but she helps out in her own way. Birdmask's very sweet to others- being cruel, or cruelty in general, is foreign to her. In truth, she's all sunshine rainbows, and her world is the same. All she gives is kindness. She gets emotional often, and is clingy.

|| Backstory ||
0-6 Moons;
Birdmask, born to a loving pair of Skyclan parents, had [x] siblings, whom she got along with well. She loved to talk, making new friends with almost every cat she met. She was happy there, where she thought she learned how happy and kind the world was, setting up her mindset for life.

7-12 Moons;
Once Birdmask became an apprentice, she and her siblings[if any] began to move away from one another. Birdmask, desperate to keep as close as they were kits, became clingy trying to keep her childhood group together. However, when her best friend had her first crush, she did everything she could to help her out.
12+ Moons;
Birdmask, now a full warrior, started on her own journey to fall in love. After what happened with her best friend, she puts all her effort into helping others with relationship troubles. She's still as naive as ever- always happy, always smiling, and oblivious to the turmoil around her. [If something ever happens to someone close to her, maybe she'd learn the ugly truth...]

|| Favorites ||
Prey: N/A
Activity: Helping out others.
Person: [Some kind of friend or mate, probably.]

Thanks, I love her x3

Cosmo
July 27th, 2017, 02:27 PM
Panic
Name; Amber-
Age;
Gender; Female
Sexuality; Homosexual
Appearance;
Personality;
Rank;
Clan; SkyClan
Other;

ShiningFern
July 27th, 2017, 02:52 PM
Name; Mallow-
Age; 12-18 moons(you choose)
Gender; Female
Sexuality;
Appearance; Something that matches her name
Personality;
Rank; Warrior
Clan; Windclan
Other; Um....no

Mayflower
July 27th, 2017, 11:31 PM
Name; something unique
Age;
Gender;
Sexuality;
Appearance;
Personality;
Rank; Elder
Clan; not loner rogue or kittypet
Other;

Pengu
July 28th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Name;

Age;
19 Moons
Gender;
Tom
Sexuality;
Heterosexual
Appearance;
here (http://pre00.deviantart.net/09da/th/pre/i/2015/033/2/1/russetfur_by_warrior_junkie-d8gfay3.png)
Personality;

Rank;
Warrior
Clan;
WindClan
Other;

Lawlipop
July 30th, 2017, 03:12 PM
Name; Sweetheart
Age; 22-34 moons
Gender; Female
Sexuality; ---
Appearance; --- (preferably having a light appearance)
Personality; ---
Rank; Warrior
Clan; ShadowClan
Other; Tmw you want to make another cat but you can't think of an original personality

Gomidove
July 31st, 2017, 09:22 AM
Name: Flaxenmoon
Mate: Talonfrost
Clan: ThunderClan

dino.
July 31st, 2017, 09:35 AM
Name; _kit
Age; unborn
Gender; she-cat
Sexuality; demisexual
Appearance; ___
Personality; ___
Rank; kit
Clan; ___
Other;

Panic
August 3rd, 2017, 12:36 PM
i'm so sorry for the delay- i've been really busy! requests are closed until i catch up on everything. i'll get to work on what's already up.

Panic
August 3rd, 2017, 01:23 PM
Name; Whisper_____
Age; 16 - 20 Moons [You decide]
Gender;
Sexuality;
Appearance;
Personality; Okay, I want this bab to be secretly unhappy with where they are. But they don't show it. Rest is all you. :3
Rank; Warrior
Clan; Any, even loner / rogue
Other; Good luck!

Sorry this took so long!

|| Basics ||
Name: Whisperer
[Whisper- her lack of loud mews or sounds] [er- some difference away from her Clan name.]
Past Names: Whisperkit, Whisperpaw, Whispermoon
​Sexuality: Bisexual
Current Clan/Group: Rouge
Past Clans/Groups: Skyclan, Windclan

|| Appearance ||

| ref (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/2a/5c/5c/2a5c5c1f450ca1f3d05282a0e3854c3c--russian-blue-cats-gray-cats.jpg) | ref (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c7/06/70/c70670de9b27e836d0324ba0fc74fa90--russian-blue-kitten-grey-cats.jpg) |

|| Breakdown ||
Responsibility: 3/10

|| Personality ||
Whisperer is a cat of little words- she's far more comfortable with silence than anything else. She's kind and gentle- she'll always be there to listen or give a hand. She'll sacrifice everything for others. However, underneath her gentle exterior is turmoil. Whisperer has never been happy with herself, or where she is. She can't understand Clan life. She can't stand loner life. And she'd never fall to the Syndicate. She's always considered herself naive and foolish, even if she isn't, and beats herself up over every mistake she makes.
|| Backstory ||
0-6 Moons;
Whisperer, born Whisperkit to a Skyclan mother and a Windclan father. Her father wasn't quite important to her- she had her mother, and that was all she needed. Her kithood was unremarkable- it's mostly just a blur to her at this point.
7-12 Moons;
Right when Whisperer became an apprentice, she met her father for the first time- he was kind to her, and Whisperer began to meet with him more often. Back in Skyclan, though, Whisperer became a target for bullies, giving her doubts about herself. When she told her father, he suggested she left Skyclan and joined him in Windclan. Her mother agreed, and she left Skyclan. The rest of her apprenticeship was smooth sailing, and she soon became Whispermoon.
12+ Moons;
However, Whisperer was an outcast- she was practically raised in another Clan, and stuck out from her other peers. So, one night, feeling alone and afraid, she left, becoming Whisperer, a rouge, where she's stayed as since.
|| Favorites ||
Activity: [She doesn't particularly like anything]
Person: [Probably someone else]

vellichor
August 4th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Sorry this took so long!

|| Basics ||
Name: Whisperer
[Whisper- her lack of loud mews or sounds] [er- some difference away from her Clan name.]
Past Names: Whisperkit, Whisperpaw, Whispermoon
​Sexuality: Bisexual
Current Clan/Group: Rouge
Past Clans/Groups: Skyclan, Windclan

|| Appearance ||

| ref (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/2a/5c/5c/2a5c5c1f450ca1f3d05282a0e3854c3c--russian-blue-cats-gray-cats.jpg) | ref (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c7/06/70/c70670de9b27e836d0324ba0fc74fa90--russian-blue-kitten-grey-cats.jpg) |

|| Breakdown ||
Responsibility: 3/10

|| Personality ||
Whisperer is a cat of little words- she's far more comfortable with silence than anything else. She's kind and gentle- she'll always be there to listen or give a hand. She'll sacrifice everything for others. However, underneath her gentle exterior is turmoil. Whisperer has never been happy with herself, or where she is. She can't understand Clan life. She can't stand loner life. And she'd never fall to the Syndicate. She's always considered herself naive and foolish, even if she isn't, and beats herself up over every mistake she makes.
|| Backstory ||
0-6 Moons;
Whisperer, born Whisperkit to a Skyclan mother and a Windclan father. Her father wasn't quite important to her- she had her mother, and that was all she needed. Her kithood was unremarkable- it's mostly just a blur to her at this point.
7-12 Moons;
Right when Whisperer became an apprentice, she met her father for the first time- he was kind to her, and Whisperer began to meet with him more often. Back in Skyclan, though, Whisperer became a target for bullies, giving her doubts about herself. When she told her father, he suggested she left Skyclan and joined him in Windclan. Her mother agreed, and she left Skyclan. The rest of her apprenticeship was smooth sailing, and she soon became Whispermoon.
12+ Moons;
However, Whisperer was an outcast- she was practically raised in another Clan, and stuck out from her other peers. So, one night, feeling alone and afraid, she left, becoming Whisperer, a rouge, where she's stayed as since.
|| Favorites ||
Activity: [She doesn't particularly like anything]
Person: [Probably someone else]

It's fine - and I love it! X3

Thanks so much!