PDA

View Full Version : The forest among us(Fox Roleplay)

NO ONE FOR LE PREZ
November 12th, 2016, 11:10 AM
Deep in the Forest, There is 4 groups of Foxes Called the First life, The second Life, The third life, And the fourth Life. They are separated to represent the Four Elements: Fire, Water, Earth and wind. It goes is order To both list, The first: Fire, They have the Strength To badly Injure a Bear in battle, They also have the power of summon a single Flame. Each leader has 3 Lives. But the first seems you have an Extra, Exotic half a life. The second is Water, Calm and Collected, They have a sort of Physical and Strong in there minds, They also Have A strength to Summon a Small stream of water. The third, They are Earth. Known for their Strong and muscular figures, Their Bones are As hard As rocks and so are their muscles. They can Physically Lift a Rock into The air, It takes energy but it's quite amusing. And the most elegant, The fourth, They are wind. Known For Being able to Run through extreme Wind Levels, They are Swift and intelligent, Leaders have Unusually Large wings, Healers have small. Regular warriors have normal size wings. They all have the ability to fly.

Their Ancestors are know as The Eldest Life, They guide their kin and Formal Group.

Open Roles
all Lives
Leader, Deputy, Healers, Queens, Warriors, Apprentices, Hunters, Guards, Hunting Leaders and Patrollers.

Here's the form!
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Site Activity(1/10)
Role wanted:
Questions/Other:

(This Took a while, I expect a lot of people ) Also my form coming soon!

NO ONE FOR LE PREZ
November 12th, 2016, 11:21 AM
BUMP)

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 02:35 PM
Name: Raven
Looks: Black with white chest and white tipped brush (tail)
Personality:fierce, loyal, kind
Site Activity: depends on when I'm on.
Role wanted: Leader
Questions/Comments: Can I be leader of the Wind group?

aleka!
November 12th, 2016, 02:52 PM
Name: Dust
Looks: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d9/Culpeo_MC.jpg
Personality: TBRP'ed
Site Activity; ehh about 6/10 on weekdays, about 9/10 on weekends
Role wanted: Leader of Third Life (?)
Questions/Comments: None

NO ONE FOR LE PREZ
November 12th, 2016, 03:05 PM
Both Accepted. And here is my form:
Name: Echo/Festive
Looks: http://portfolio.jeffwendorff.com/img/s/v-3/p368698217-3.jpg https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/4b/ed/88/4bed883c26cc071711bf243e4b0fd7c8.jpg Site activity: 9/10
Role wanted: First life Deputy/fourth life healer
No other and questions XD
(Perso TBR'PD)

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 04:01 PM
Raven raced over to the first life camp and nearly collided with Exho. "I need to talk with your leader! Quickly!" She panted heavily.

No One's Beeswax
January 25th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Deep in the Forest, There is 4 groups of Foxes Called the First life, The second Life, The third life, And the fourth Life. They are separated to represent the Four Elements: Fire, Water, Earth and wind. It goes is order To both list, The first: Fire, They have the Strength To badly Injure a Bear in battle, They also have the power of summon a single Flame. Each leader has 3 Lives. But the first seems you have an Extra, Exotic half a life. The second is Water, Calm and Collected, They have a sort of Physical and Strong in there minds, They also Have A strength to Summon a Small stream of water. The third, They are Earth. Known for their Strong and muscular figures, Their Bones are As hard As rocks and so are their muscles. They can Physically Lift a Rock into The air, It takes energy but it's quite amusing. And the most elegant, The fourth, They are wind. Known For Being able to Run through extreme Wind Levels, They are Swift and intelligent, Leaders have Unusually Large wings, Healers have small. Regular warriors have normal size wings. They all have the ability to fly.

Their Ancestors are know as The Eldest Life, They guide their kin and Formal Group.

Open Roles
all Lives
Leader, Deputy, Healers, Queens, Warriors, Apprentices, Hunters, Guards, Hunting Leaders and Patrollers.

Here's the form!
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Site Activity(1/10)
Role wanted:
Questions/Other:

Name: Robin
Looks: http://www.animalsbase.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Red-Fox-With-Dark-Black-Legs-500x354.jpg
Personality: All I will say: Robin has lots of attitude. Very loyal and responsible though, the rest is TBRP'd.
Site Activity(1/10): Usually 9/10 but it depends how I'm feeling.
Role wanted: 1st Life Leader
Questions/Other: *Points to signiture* I love foxes.

Fallpotato
January 25th, 2017, 10:05 PM

Open Roles
all Lives

Here's the form!
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Site Activity(1/10)
Role wanted:
Questions/Other:

Name Castform
Age 19 moons
Gender M
Looks white fox with green eyes and a black spot near his eye
Personality tbrped
Site activity 8
Role wanted healer second life
Questions no

Shadow
January 25th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Name-Voice
Age-8 moons
Gender-female
Looks-https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-t_gdqpQNwxr7bx0OFb5SpDTasUhgjUiMPLIZv6g-5joIe8EF
Personality-trbd
Site activity-8/10
Role wanted-hunter for first life
Questions/other-