PDA

View Full Version : Lil' Paws and Steel's Garden

-WarriorCats-
July 24th, 2017, 06:35 PM
(anyone can join!)

Lil' Paws stepped by the pile of flowers. Steel showed up behind her. Lil' Paws turned and saw her mate standing behind her. "Oh! Hello, Steel. I didn't see you there, dear."

Steel laughed. "Hello, Lil. How are you?"

"Good." Lil' Paws answered. "I'm still sad that our neighbors moved away. It's lonely..."

"You're expecting kits soon, remember?" Steel meowed beside Lil' Paws. "We'll have kits to care for. And you have me."

"I guess..." Lil' Paws sighed. "I miss having new house cats to talk to and become friends with."

Steel brushed up against Lil' Paws' pelt. "It'll be all right, my dear. I'm sure someone will turn up soon!"

"You can't be sure..." Lil' Paws mewed. "I'll never have anyone else to be with."

bobtail
August 4th, 2017, 08:42 AM
(anyone can join!)

Lil' Paws stepped by the pile of flowers. Steel showed up behind her. Lil' Paws turned and saw her mate standing behind her. "Oh! Hello, Steel. I didn't see you there, dear."

Steel laughed. "Hello, Lil. How are you?"

"Good." Lil' Paws answered. "I'm still sad that our neighbors moved away. It's lonely..."

"You're expecting kits soon, remember?" Steel meowed beside Lil' Paws. "We'll have kits to care for. And you have me."

"I guess..." Lil' Paws sighed. "I miss having new house cats to talk to and become friends with."

Steel brushed up against Lil' Paws' pelt. "It'll be all right, my dear. I'm sure someone will turn up soon!"

"You can't be sure..." Lil' Paws mewed. "I'll never have anyone else to be with."

Lily purred happily as her Twoleg leant down and filled her food bowl. She brushed against their leg briefly before wolfing down the meal. It wasn't the nicest thing she'd ever tasted, but it was food and it was easy to get.

The tabby she-cat padded over to the cat flap, swishing her tail once before leaping through it, landing delicately on the stone path outside. She looked around with squinted blue eyes as she trotted towards her fence. She wriggled her rump before pushing upwards, grabbing the top of the fence and pulling herself up.

Once atop the fence, she stretched, flexing her claws contentedly. She shook out her brown tabby pelt and began to pad along the top of the fence, claws unsheathed and digging into the painted wood to help keep her balance. She wondered if she'd find anything interesting today.

Nomad
August 6th, 2017, 12:39 AM
Thomas padded out of his twolegnest via catflap then he hopped up on the fence and immediately noticed a female tabby a few posts away. " Hello there lassie he mewed tipping his head in her direction."(he's a slender black tom ice blue eyes Scottish accent.)

bobtail
August 6th, 2017, 06:04 AM
Thomas padded out of his twolegnest via catflap then he hopped up on the fence and immediately noticed a female tabby a few posts away. " Hello there lassie he mewed tipping his head in her direction."(he's a slender black tom ice blue eyes Scottish accent.)

Lily looked up in mild surprise as she heard someone meow. She hesitated a little when she saw the tom sitting atop one of the fence posts, wondering if he'd notice that she didn't quite fit in here.

"Hello to you too." She meowed politely, dipping her head respectfully, only to remember that not many cats did that around here. The tabby quickly straightened, looking everywhere except the tom's eyes. "I'm Lily. I've only been here for a few days now. What's your name?"

Nomad
August 6th, 2017, 02:52 PM
"Me name's Thomas lassie, and if ye be needin any help be sure to call fer me I've been here fort many a moon." He mewed a sparkle in his eye.

bobtail
August 6th, 2017, 03:11 PM
"Me name's Thomas lassie, and if ye be needin any help be sure to call fer me I've been here fort many a moon." He mewed a sparkle in his eye.

"That's very kind of you, Thomas." Lily replied, a little surprised, feeling her pelt warm. She hesitated for a second before sitting atop the fence post she now stood on. The tabby thought for a moment before meowing, "May I ask why your voice sounds so strange? I don't travel much, so I don't know whether or not this is the norm."

Nomad
August 6th, 2017, 03:14 PM
"I am from Scotland lassie it is way across the vast sea there be beautiful green hills and a castle here and there." Thomas said remembering when his owners took him on a tour of a castle it was very fun. "

bobtail
August 6th, 2017, 03:32 PM
"I am from Scotland lassie it is way across the vast sea there be beautiful green hills and a castle here and there." Thomas said remembering when his owners took him on a tour of a castle it was very fun. "

"That sounds amazing." Lily smiled, flicking the tip of her tail, only to sigh sadly and look back at her garden, just a few houses away. "I've lived here all my life."

Her pelt suddenly warmed again and she turned back to Thomas, frowning. That's not true at all... she thought to her herself.

Nomad
August 6th, 2017, 07:14 PM
"Ah I see." Thomas said even though he believed something was afoot.

bobtail
August 8th, 2017, 07:17 AM
"Ah I see." Thomas said even though he believed something was afoot.

Lily noticed the tom's skepticism and forced her fur to keep laying flat. She looked around, trying to seem distracted, and meowed, "So... are there any good places to hunt around here?"

You idiot! She cringed inwardly.

Nomad
August 8th, 2017, 11:54 AM
"Yes there is actually lassie look in and around gardens here there be many mice and voles." Thomas said staring behind lily. SamCats