PDA

View Full Version : Isle of The Lost and the Unites States of Auradon

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 08:34 AM
Descendants RP!!!!! Yayyyyy!!!!! XD

Original Characters Only (Make Your Own)
It'll be follow the same plot though. Ask in the questions section if you want to be part of the five that go to Auradon Prep! I'll be taking the Mal Figure

Form:
Name:
Character You're Based Off:
Looks:
Personality:
Crush/Love Intrest:
Other/Questions:

My form:
Name: Holly
Character You're Based Off: Mal
Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=anime+girl+with+undercut&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&espv=2&biw=1440&bih=900&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjlv6XFt6PQAhXOxyYKHQjvDXQQ_AUIBigB#tbm= isch&q=marceline+with+sidecut&imgrc=dMuqp9lYBO0C2M%3A
Personality: Tbrp'd
Crush/Love Intrest: Open
Other/Questions: Yes I used a pic of Marceline XD

~Vixen~
November 12th, 2016, 09:13 AM
Name: lunis
Character You're Based Off: mal and evie combined plus a little jay
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/46/1b/1d/461b1d5f6cea618cd7df7d49b7ddc31d.jpg
Personality: firey but nice sweet but protectivr and you need to get to know her flirty
Crush/Love Intrest: open
Other/Questions:

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 09:15 AM
(Err... Vixen, is it alright if you just be one of them? Cuz I kinda already... Took Mal... Heheeee Yeahhhhhhhh :3)

:blue:
November 12th, 2016, 11:05 AM
Name: Adam // Alaina
Character You're Based Off: Prince Ben // Prince Ben ((ILL EXPLAIN))
Looks: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqfjy1dum31r084k0o1_500.jpg
Personality: TBRP // TBRP
Crush/Love Interest: Open // Open
Other/Questions: The two are twins, therefore, they are based of the same person

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 11:08 AM
(Accepted! Maybe Holly x Adam? :D)

~Vixen~
November 12th, 2016, 11:26 AM
shes based of evie )

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 11:27 AM
(K)

November 12th, 2016, 02:27 PM
(Accepted! Maybe Holly x Adam? :D)

(( Yeah, definitely ^_^ ))

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 02:31 PM
(Yay! We can start! We're starting where the 'main' five arrive at Auradon! Yayyy! XD)
Holly sat in the limo, biting the end of her pencil as she imagined what the Magic Wand looked like.

November 12th, 2016, 02:48 PM
The twins looked at each other, if either one regretted their decision, it wasn't shown on their faces, Alaina watched the limo quietly, her twin doing the same, though neither seemed to be stuck up, unlike some students, who obviously carried themselves higher then the new students, Adam smiling, the twin's smiles identical, though they weren't cheesy, they were genuine, Alaina fiddling with her braid for a moment

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 03:27 PM
Holly climbed out of the limo, biting her lip.

November 12th, 2016, 05:12 PM
Alaina and Adam both noted Holly biting her lip, Alaina turning shy, while Adam stayed blank, making sure his sister looked presentable, her yellow hair tied into a braid over her shoulder, and a more feminine version of the coat he was wearing on her shoulder, Alaina smile on her face as she looked at the new students, her brother, who was a good foot or so taller than her, calm, a small smile on his face as well

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 05:14 PM
Holly walked forward, shoving past Adam and Alania and walking into the giant school.

November 12th, 2016, 05:18 PM
Alania grimanced as she was pushed past, glancing at Adam, who had somehow held his ground, watching Holly, "This is gonna be hard 'lania" he sighed, glancing at his sister, who nodded, but, instead of gimancing, took it as a challenge, though she wouldn't be pushy, clenching her tie with her fist almost angrily, her knuckle turning white as she clenched the fabric

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 05:21 PM
Holly stopped and looked over her shoulder with a fake smile. "I'm Holl." She said.

November 12th, 2016, 05:26 PM
"If you're going by royal titles-he's Prince Adam" Alania grimanced, glaring at her twin, Adam almost grimacing as well as he heard his twin introduce him, he would have much rather do it himself, "J-Just call me Adam," he stammered, somehow keeping his cool, Alania sighing, and smiling, "I'm just simply Alania, royal titles make me cringe" Alania said, shrugging, even if the two were the children of good guys, no one could say they didn't have a side in which the teased each other and were trouble makers, much to their parents' dismay

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 05:30 PM
Holly rolled her eyes. "Gonna call you Ad." She said pointing at Adam. "And you....." Holl thought of her name. "Lania." She walked into the school and up the stairs.

November 12th, 2016, 05:34 PM
Alania nodded, and once Holly walked away, Alania nudged Adam, "'Ad' Huh? I like that" she smirked, and Adam sighed, "At least you just have to deal with your normal nickname" he sighed, but then smiled, the two looking at the stairs, identical green eyes calm as they walked in the building as well

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 05:44 PM
Holly walked to her dorm and muttered, "Don't blow it." It's what her mother had told her before she left. Don't blow it.

November 12th, 2016, 05:50 PM
Alania sighed, "Let's just go and rest" she sighed, walking through the halls, behind Adam, well, the two were walking beside each other to be honest, "I'm glad we didn't put our crowns on" Adam sighed, Alania looking up at him, "That was pointless" she sighed, "But just think about it!" Adam punched her in the arm, and she finally understood, "That makes sense..." she muttered under her breath, the two turning a hallway, silence hanging between the two

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 05:51 PM
Holly flopped on her bed, pulling her sketchbook out and continued drawing the wand.

November 12th, 2016, 06:00 PM
After a few moments of silence, Adam finally spoke, "You excited for coordination?" He asked softly, and Alania was quiet, "More like terrified" she smiled, "It involves the wand, you know how freaking powerful that thing is" she added, shrugging, looking at the doors they passed, "Next ruler and all that stuff" she sighed, "But the question is-why don't you have a girlfriend?~" she teased in a sing-song voice, making Adam turn a light pink, "All the girls here are stuck-up" he finally said, "Make-up and unicorns and bright frilly dresses" he added, "You're the only one that's different" Alania rolled her eyes, "I'm your twin dimwit," she sighed, "But anyhow, you know I mostly hung out with you and your 'Bros'" she laughed, opening the door to their dorm, memories coming back

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 06:03 PM
Holly started getting bored so she went outside. She sat on the steps, looking through her spellbook when a girl with a pixie haircut, a blue dress and giant pink bow on her belt. "Hey!" Holly said, standing up with a fake smile. "Er.. Hi." The girl said nervously.

November 12th, 2016, 06:08 PM
Slipping inside, Alania looked at her crown quietly, well, it was more of a tiara, but that didn't really matter, there was a bit of dust on it, as she hadn't touched it in awhile, even when meeting with others, Adam had been a lot more busy, so he wore his crown a lot more, for the fun of it, Alania rested the cold tiara on her head, almost sneezing as she inhaled some of the dust on it, looking at her brother, who had done the same, though he didn't sneeze

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 06:11 PM
Out of no where, Holly recited, "Beware for swear, replace the old with brand new hair." The girl's pixie cut was now brown that went to the middle of her back and was curly too. "Tada." Holly said.

November 12th, 2016, 06:16 PM
Alania looked out the window, watching Holly replace the girl's hair, "Ain't that neat" she muttered under her breath, "It's another perk here in Auradon" Adam smiled, "Yes, yes, I went to school here believe it or not" Alania sighed, "The Isle of the lost has no Wifi or magic, pretty sucky place, to say the least" she added, shrugging, turning away from the window and looking at the dorm quietly, sitting on her bed quietly

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 06:17 PM
Holly looked at the window and grinned slightly. She walked towards the enchanted lake, moving the long part of her hair out of her face.

November 12th, 2016, 06:24 PM
"She's headed to the lake" Adam said, watching Holly, "Why the heck does that matter? It's a free period, it's her first day, you don't have much of a reason to be worried" Alania smiled, leaning back on her bed, "Maybe you should find some stuff out about her, she might be your You-know-what~" she teased, her twin sighing, but walking out of their dorm on the provided patio, Adam starting to walk to the lake as well

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 07:10 PM
When holly was on the bridge, she gripped the ropes until her knuckles turned white.

November 12th, 2016, 07:16 PM
Adam ran towards the bridge, Alania watching him through a camera she had installed on his crown, that wasn't much bigger than a small pebble, pulling up the camera, she watched her twin run, a smile on her face the entire time, when Adam got to the bridge, he saw Holly clutching onto the bridge, "It won't collapse," he said calmly, starting to walk towards Holly, lightly skimming the sides of the bridge, as he had walked and ran across this so many times with Alania

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 08:20 PM
"Oh my-!" Holly shouted, swiveling around and staring at Adam. "How? When? Wha?"

November 13th, 2016, 12:12 AM
Crap, I startled her Adam cursed in his mind, "Sorry about that" he said, smiling weakly, "But the bridge was built not to collapse" he rubbed his neck, "You just seemed really tense so yeah..." he shrugged, Alania still watching through the camera, Ten out of ten Job bro she sighed, face palming, rolling her eyes as she looked at her brother and Holly

shark sailor
November 13th, 2016, 08:20 AM
"O-oh... I'm just.. A little afraid of hights..." Holly admitted with a weak laugh.

November 13th, 2016, 08:47 AM
Adam smiled, "That's normal, but you're safe, I promise" he smiled, Alania shaking her head, green eyes blank as she watched the scene, rolling the sleeves of her jacket up, still in the safety of her dorm, though she was watching her brother, who was at the bridge, calmly

shark sailor
November 13th, 2016, 09:16 AM
"Thanks.." Holly said, turning around and continuing to walk. She walked down towards the lake and sat down in the ruins.

November 13th, 2016, 03:34 PM
Adam followed Holly, but not in a creepy way, his sister tracking all of his movents using the chip, Alania rubbing her forehead for a moment, before she leaned back, sighing, while Adam looked at the enchanted lake, behind Holly, tilting his crown back, the gold almost hurting his head

shark sailor
November 13th, 2016, 03:43 PM
"Why'd ya follow me?" Holly asked without looking behind her.

November 13th, 2016, 04:03 PM
"Who said I followed you?" Adam said plainly, shrugging, "It might have just been a coincidence that we ended up in the same area," he added plainly, before sighing, "Okay, that may or may not have been a lie" he muttered, placing his crown on the ground

shark sailor
November 13th, 2016, 04:04 PM
Holly laughed slightly, masking it with a cough. She hated laughing unless she was with her friends. In this case, she was with the enemy.

November 13th, 2016, 04:08 PM
"But anyhow, why are you here?" Adam asked plainly, looking at Holly, though he wasn't suspicious, just curious, his green eyes looking at the lake plainly, his hands at his sides

shark sailor
November 13th, 2016, 04:10 PM
"Someone here made a proclamation that the kids at the Isle of the Lost should be given a chance at a normal life, turns out the parents were Maleficent, my mom, Evil Queen, Jafar and Cruella DeVil."

November 13th, 2016, 04:20 PM
That was us... The same thought ran through both Alania and Adam's heads as they heard her say that, but Adam simply nodded, "Yeah, I know, but your parents don't really show who you are, right?" He asked, smiling weakly, Alania shaking her head, sighing

shark sailor
November 13th, 2016, 04:23 PM
Holly blinked in surprise. "I mean.... No. The worse the parent the worse reputation you have, the better the parent the better reputation you have." She said, thinking how some of the students gave her suspicious looks.

November 13th, 2016, 04:32 PM
"But your parent shouldn't really mess up your reputation...at least...that's how I think of it" Adam sighed, shrugging and sitting next to Holly, his face pretty much blank, though Alania had stuffed her face into a pillow, not wanting to even listen to the dissipointment that her brother was sometimes

shark sailor
November 13th, 2016, 04:36 PM
"That's how my life is." Holly mumbled.

November 13th, 2016, 05:00 PM
Adam simply nodded, quiet, his green eyes staring at the lake, taking his crown off and putting it next to him, Alania staring at the lake as well through the camera

shark sailor
November 13th, 2016, 05:08 PM
Holly sighed. "You're a nice guy." She looked at him and smiled. "Ad."

November 13th, 2016, 05:16 PM
Adam smiled weakly, "Thanks," he said calmly, "The same to you as well," he smiled a little bit more strongly, his green eyes calm, while Alania took her pillow down from her face, actually becoming somewhat hopeful

shark sailor
November 13th, 2016, 05:21 PM
Holly dipped her fingers in the water and flicked it at Adam.

November 13th, 2016, 05:23 PM
Heck yeah...! Aliania smiled, watching the computer more intensely now, watching Adam flinch away at the water, before laughing, flicking some at Holly as well, smiling all of a sudden

shark sailor
November 13th, 2016, 05:29 PM
Holly laughed, cupping her hands, scooping up water and throwing it at Adam.

November 13th, 2016, 05:32 PM
"Hey!" Adam laughed, his hair getting a little wet, he splashed some over at Holly again, his green eyes laughing, a wide smile on his face, yellow hair dripping some water into his clothing

shark sailor
November 13th, 2016, 05:43 PM
holly laughed. (Gonna make snobby Audrey... The little fly... ALso..... CUZ WHY NOT XD)
"Adam!" Jade called, walking across the bridge.

November 13th, 2016, 05:48 PM
Adam looked up, "Oh, hey Jade," he smiled, "What's up?" He added, looking at the girl, his hair still somewhat wet, Alania cringing, she didn't really like Adam's current girlfriend too much, but she had to deal with it, watching them through the camera quietly

shark sailor
November 13th, 2016, 05:50 PM
Jade froze. "What're you doing with her?" She asked in a disgusted tone, glaring at Holly.

Holly wished she was invisible right that second.

November 13th, 2016, 05:54 PM
"I'm making the new student feel welcome," Adam sighed, "That isn't too hard..." he muttered under his breath, Alania picking up what he said through the camera, and a small smile came on her face, green eyes lighting up

shark sailor
November 13th, 2016, 05:59 PM
"Whatever. C'mon Addy, your tailor's here." She said, spinning around and leaving.

Holly sighed. "I guess you should go now."

November 13th, 2016, 06:19 PM
"Yeah...I'll see you" Adam said, picking up his crown, though Alania slammed the computer shut when a tailor came for her as well, though she had been somewhat disapproved of for being more boy-like, but what could she say? She was who she wanted to be, following the person who had come for her, Adam waving to Holly before following Jade, trying to remember how he got the nickname 'Addy'

shark sailor
November 13th, 2016, 06:34 PM
Holly sighed, laying down against the stone.

November 13th, 2016, 06:42 PM
Adam muttered something under his breath, following Jade, re-entering the school and walking towards the fitting room, where Alania was already being prodded by needles, flinching every so often, a slim blue dress hanging around her body

shark sailor
November 13th, 2016, 06:44 PM
Holly stood up, making her way back to the school.
"A million thoughts in my head
Should I let my heart keep listening
'Cause up 'til now I've walked the line
Nothing lost but something missing

I can't decide
What's wrong, what's right
Which way should I go

If only I knew what my heart was telling me
Don't know what I'm feeling
Is this just a dream?
Ah oh, yeah
If only I could read the signs in front of me
I could find the way to who I'm meant to be
Ah oh, if only
If only
If only

Every step, every word
With every hour I am falling in
To something new, something brave
To someone I, I have never been

I can't decide
What's wrong, what's right
Which way should I go

Is this just a dream?
Ah oh, yeah
Ah oh, if only
Yeah

Am I crazy? Maybe we could happen
Yeah
Will you still be with me when the magic's all run out?

Is this just a dream?
Ah oh
Ah oh

If only, yeah
If only, yeah
If only, yeah
If only, yeah

If only
If only..." When she got to the school she was done singing.

November 13th, 2016, 06:59 PM
"Jesus Christ!" Alania nearly screamed as a needle prodded her chest, sending a strong pain up her chest, "Sorry Ma'am" the tailor said quietly, and Alania bit her lip, trying to regain some pose again, Adam sighing as they got started on his own suit, watching his twin and rolling his eyes, though he did flinch as a needle got him in the side, though he didn't cry out, closing his eyes and clenching his hands in fists, the royal blue fabric the same color as his twin's, though her dress wasn't poofy, like what he knew most would be wearing to the coordination

shark sailor
November 13th, 2016, 07:07 PM
Holly walked through the court yard, looking around as they set up for family day in Friday.

November 13th, 2016, 11:45 PM
Alania looked at the window, before turning her head to her brother, "You excited for family day?" She asked plainly, and Adam shrugged, "I guess, it never really changes from year to year" he responded, smiling as the tailor finished, the two changed back to their normal clothing, walking down the hallway next to each other, still aching in some places from the needles

shark sailor
November 14th, 2016, 04:38 PM
Holly sat on a bench and found herself looking for Adam.

November 14th, 2016, 04:43 PM
Alania stretched, "I'm going over here" she sighed, running over to the fountain, yellow hair flying out behind her as she ran away, strangely athletic, her face blank, before she smiled weakly

Adam looked around, at least he was away from Jade for now, running a hand through his hair, his green eyes scanning the area, ignoring the few glances he got from some girls, who were mostly fawning over one of the girls' long silky hair

shark sailor
November 14th, 2016, 04:46 PM
Holly ran her fingers through her plain midnight blue hair. She looked around again and spotted Adam. She was going to raise a hand to wave to him but saw the looks some of the students were giving her so she thought otherwise.

November 14th, 2016, 04:50 PM
Adam spotted some of the students giving Holly a few dangerous looks, and he jogged over, "Hey Holly" he smiled, looking up at her, giving a glare to a few students who looked angry,

shark sailor
November 14th, 2016, 04:52 PM
Holly smiled at him. "Hey Ad." She said, glancing at Jade. She wasn't paying attention. The snob was helping rake leaves and hanging streamers on the other side of the courtyard.

November 14th, 2016, 05:01 PM
"Sorry about earlier today..." Adam said quickly, smiling, "If anything, I would have given my life instead of being poked with a ton of needles" he added, referring to the aches in his side after being poked by needles for a good hour, "That's never fun" he muttered, gimancing

shark sailor
November 14th, 2016, 05:03 PM
Holly smiled and shook her head. "Wow ok." She laughed. She glanced at Jade again who was glaring at the, for a second before going back to work.

November 14th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Adam smiled, rolling his eyes as he saw Jade's glare, "Don't be intimidated by her," he sighed, "Even if you aren't" he added, shrugging, glancing at her for a moment again, before looking back at Holly

shark sailor
November 14th, 2016, 05:10 PM
Holly raised an eyebrow. "Me, intimidated by her? Pssssh." She said, tapping her bag. "I have a magic spell book. She should be intimidated by me."

November 14th, 2016, 05:16 PM
Adam smiled, "That's true" he nodded, his green eyes lighting up, glancing over at Jade for a moment, before looking at Holly, a smile on his face

shark sailor
November 14th, 2016, 05:18 PM
Holly smiled back.

Fairy godmother watched from her balcony, a smile on her face. Adam might be the key to have Holly turn good.

November 14th, 2016, 05:33 PM
"So...if you don't mind me asking anyhow, what's life like on the Isle of the Lost?" Adam asked, climbing up on a branch near Holly, looking at the girl, a little embarrassed for asking the question now

shark sailor
November 14th, 2016, 05:40 PM
"It..... It sucks."

November 14th, 2016, 05:42 PM
Adam simply nodded, looking at the ground, he didn't say anything else, for the fear of offending Holly, and he learned not to offend girls the hard way, quiet, his green eyes blank

shark sailor
November 14th, 2016, 05:44 PM
She sighed. "But... It's home."

November 14th, 2016, 05:48 PM
"I agree," Adam said softly, Auradon wasn't always roses and chocolate, but you did what you could do, not matter what, staring at the ground quietly

shark sailor
November 14th, 2016, 05:51 PM
Holly smiled softly.

November 14th, 2016, 05:54 PM
Adam smiled weakly as well, looking over at Holly, his yellow hair wavering as he looked at her, feeling as if there was an awkward silence between the two

shark sailor
November 14th, 2016, 06:07 PM
Holly jumped down from the tree with an idea. "Be right back!' She said. She flipped open her spell book when she was in the kitchen.

November 14th, 2016, 06:13 PM
"O-Okay" Adam stammered, watching Holly run off, and Alania walk over, "So...?" She asked, smirking, "Whatever you thought happened, didn't" Adam sighed, and Alania let out a sigh of disappointment, looking at him calmly, before walking off, playing around with her iPad controls

shark sailor
November 14th, 2016, 06:15 PM
Holly put the cookies in the oven and waited for it to bake. Her spellbook lay beside her, flipped open.

November 14th, 2016, 06:17 PM
Alania hacked into the school's cameras, they were there for protection, but you didn't really need them to be honest, she looked at the kitchen, seeing Holly with her spellbook, Must be something from the Isle of the lost she's making Alania smiled, watching her plainly, yellow hair falling around her eyes

shark sailor
November 14th, 2016, 06:19 PM
Holly looked up and spotted the camera. Her eyes widened and she stuffed her spell book in her bag, took out the cookies and put one in a bag and kept the un- love potioned ones for herself. (Perfect grammar XD)

November 14th, 2016, 06:29 PM
Alania gritted her teeth, She's just making cookies, geez she sighed, closing her iPad and leaning back, almost falling in the fountain, her yellow hair grazing the tips of the water

shark sailor
November 14th, 2016, 06:32 PM
Mal walked back outside, eating one of the un- love potione ones. (Again, perfect grammar XD) She walked over to Adam and handed him the cookie in the bag- love potioned one- to him. "Want one?"

November 14th, 2016, 06:38 PM
"D-Did you make these?" Adam asked, smiling weakly, "Yeah, sure," he smiled, taking a bite out of it, "It's really good Holly" he smiled, though...he felt different, though not By too much, If it had been laced with a love potion, he didn't know, all he knew was that his dwindling feelings for Holly were getting a bit stronger, a light blush crossing his face

shark sailor
November 14th, 2016, 06:39 PM
Holly smiled. "Do you... Feel anything?" She asked, eating her own cookie.

November 14th, 2016, 06:44 PM
"Not really" Adam lied, smiling, his face blank other than the smile, though every time he looked at Holly, she seemed to get more and more beautiful, Alania watching from a distance, a smirk on her face, knowing the expression on her brother's face anywhere

shark sailor
November 14th, 2016, 06:45 PM
Holly smiled. "I have to get to Remedy Goodness 101. Cya Ad." She said and ran off to her class.

November 14th, 2016, 06:49 PM
Adam nodded, "See you," he smiled, and Alania came along, "You like her~" she teased, nudging her twin in the side, and he shook his head, "C'mon~" she giggled, "Let's just go back to the dorm" she added, shrugging, and Adam nodded, the two starting to walk towards the school again

shark sailor
November 14th, 2016, 06:51 PM
Holly sat in the classroom, finding herself always ending up thinking about Adam. She realized with dread what had happened. When she was in the kitchen she had spilled the potion. And it fell on two cookies. She had eaten one of them.

November 14th, 2016, 06:57 PM
"It's Okay to admit it now that we're in here" Alania smiled, jumping on her bed once they got to the dorm, and Adam was quiet, falling back on his bed, torn between Jade and Holly for a moment, before he decided that he had more feelings for Holly, actually, all his feelings went straight to Holly, no one else, staring at the roof

shark sailor
November 14th, 2016, 07:00 PM
Holly left the classroom and looked out one of the windows. Night. She sighed. Don't blow it. Holly slipped out of the school and headed for the museum.

November 14th, 2016, 07:04 PM
"I'm going to bed" Alania finally muttered, finishing another level of a game they were playing, she changed into her simple PJs, a white t-shirt and pajama bottoms, she leaned back on her bed, staring at the roof, until she let sleep envelope her, while Adam just kept playing his game, not being able to take his thoughts off of Holly, no matter what he did, rubbing his eye before starting a new level, taking his hoodie off and looking at the screen again

shark sailor
November 14th, 2016, 07:37 PM
Holly froze. She didn't want to steal the wand anymore...

She wanted to be good.

November 14th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Adam turned the game off, the room was pretty much dark now, he sighed, and leaned against his bed, still not going to sleep, though Alania was already out for the count, he let himself debate the day, from Thing to thing, though he kept coming back to Holly, the girl making him turn a light pink

shark sailor
November 14th, 2016, 07:43 PM
Holly walked towards Enchanted Lake mindlessly, thoughts sticking to Adam. She sat down in the ruins, staring at the moonlit water.

November 14th, 2016, 10:42 PM
"Ugh...are you still up Adam?" Alania muttered, not even opening her eyes, "Go to sleep" she added, falling asleep again, and Adam was forced to admit his sister was right, and he had to go to sleep, changing into his pajamas before rolling over and trying to go to bed, though sleep never came

shark sailor
November 15th, 2016, 06:29 AM
Holly smiled while she flipped through her spell book.

November 15th, 2016, 06:43 AM
"Yeah...no" Adam sighed, getting out of bed and throwing his hoodie on, green eyes blank as he slipped out their door, walking out, the moonlight reflecting on his hair as they walked

shark sailor
November 15th, 2016, 04:13 PM
Holly looked up. "If only...." She sang quietly.

November 15th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Adam walked along quietly, looking around, running a hand through his Now messy hair, sighing, tired, but he knew that the minute he sat in bed he wouldn't feel tired at all

shark sailor
November 15th, 2016, 05:42 PM
Holly yelped and jumped away from a snake that was slithering towards her. It looked up at her with it's brown eyes.
(https://www.google.com/search?q=snake&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiHiPrA96vQAhUGOCYKHSVMDwcQ_AUICCgB&biw=1440&bih=900#tbm=isch&q=corn+snake+&imgrc=RwN-hA5ahnSwqM%3A)
The corn snake didn't want to hurt her at all. Holy bent down slowly, holding out a hand to the snake. It slithered towards her hand and curled around it. The girl smiled at the snake.

shark sailor
November 15th, 2016, 06:02 PM
(:3)

November 15th, 2016, 06:05 PM
Adam stared at the moon, quiet, his green eyes reflecting the milky white glow, smiling weakly, he kept walking, tucking his hands in his pockets

shark sailor
November 15th, 2016, 06:09 PM
Holly started walking back, looking down at the snake every so often. She got almost off the bridge but her shoelace snagged on the board, making her unable to move. "Oh dear god." Apparently Adam wasn't all right. The board beneath her creaked, a crack going down the middle. The snake opened his eyes and slithered off of her hand, slithering off the bridge and slithering towards where he thought Adam was.

November 15th, 2016, 06:16 PM
Adam froze as he saw the snake, most animals here at Auradon were nice, so he looked at it, feeling as if it had something to say to him, good or bad, biting his lip and taking a step towards the reptile

shark sailor
November 15th, 2016, 06:17 PM
The snake pointed his head towards the bridge where a scream could be heard.

Back at the bridge, Holly clung to the edge of the board, feet dangling in the air.

November 15th, 2016, 06:20 PM
Adam froze, then sprinted, running towards the bridge, when he saw Holly, he slid over, "C-C'mon!" He yelled holding both his hands out, ready to help pull Holly up, his messy hair reflecting the moonlight at the Time

shark sailor
November 15th, 2016, 07:28 PM
Holly reached out one of her hands and grasped Adam's, wincing as the wood scraped her stomach.

The snake slithered over and wrapped it's tail around her wrist, tugging at it.

shark sailor
November 16th, 2016, 05:22 PM
(Derp :3)

November 16th, 2016, 05:25 PM
Adam gritted his teeth, eyes wide, he pulled her up, pulling her away, taking a sharp breath in, looking at her, "Y-You Okay?" He asked, eyes wide

shark sailor
November 16th, 2016, 05:27 PM
Holly panted and nodded. "I'm... Ok..." She said. The corn snake slithered up her arm and hung loosely over her shoulders.

November 16th, 2016, 05:28 PM
Adam nodded, "Good...to know" he panted, smiling, not paying any attention to the snake, "W-Why were you out here? If you don't mind me asking..." he said softly, looking at Holly with concern in his eyes

shark sailor
November 16th, 2016, 05:31 PM
Holly shrugged. "Just... Couldn't sleep."

November 16th, 2016, 07:17 PM
Adam nodded, "That makes sense," he muttered, looking around, "You're lucky no one caught you" he added, smiling awkwardly, his green eyes reflecting the dim moonlight

shark sailor
November 16th, 2016, 07:37 PM
"Well, technically you did." Holly joked, looking at the broken platform

December 17th, 2016, 04:01 PM
"Well, let's not speak of that," Adam laughed, looking at the broken bridge, "How fun that is going to be to explain in the morning," he muttered under his breath, blinking, running a few fingers through his hair

shark sailor
December 17th, 2016, 04:03 PM
Holly scratched her neck. "Thank you." She said, trying the words out.

December 17th, 2016, 04:06 PM
Adam blinked for a moment, and he simply nodded, not responding, "So...is there anything you want to do or do you just want to head back?" He asked calmly, biting his lip as he looked at the broken bridge

shark sailor
December 17th, 2016, 04:08 PM
"Let's.... Just go back." She said, getting to her feet.

December 17th, 2016, 04:29 PM
Adam nodded, smiling weakly as he turned his back to the bridge, his green eyes reflecting a few of the stars in the sky when he looked up, a wind chilling him for a moment, before it faded away

shark sailor
December 17th, 2016, 04:32 PM
Holly started walking.

December 17th, 2016, 04:46 PM
Adam was quiet as they walked back towards the building, looking back and forth, hoping he wouldn't get caught, his hair messy and unruffled, not making him look like he had a coordination to go to a few days from then, looking at the ground silently

shark sailor
December 17th, 2016, 04:51 PM
"Hey, why were you outside?" Holly asked.

December 17th, 2016, 05:03 PM
"Couldn't sleep," Adam said simply, shrugging, smiling weakly as he looked over at Holly, still walking towards the school, hands at his sides

shark sailor
December 17th, 2016, 05:16 PM
Holly looked over at him and couldn't help but notice how handsome he was.

December 17th, 2016, 05:35 PM
Adam was quiet most of the way, though, in reality, he was fighting the blush that threatened to take over his face, he didn't want to think that he had feelings for Holly, but they were there, how they got there was beyond him, his hands in his pockets

shark sailor
December 17th, 2016, 06:28 PM
Holly took him by the wrist and let go just to grab his hand.

December 17th, 2016, 06:33 PM
"W-What th-"Adam cut himself off, falling into silence as he looked at Holly, his face was half shocked, half blank, though he liked it for some reason, averting his gaze to the ground quickly

shark sailor
December 17th, 2016, 06:34 PM
Holly was looking at her feet, her face completely red.

December 17th, 2016, 06:43 PM
Adam was a bright pink, he didn't know what to feel anymore, his fingers remained glued to Holly's biting his lip as she watched the ground

shark sailor
December 17th, 2016, 07:08 PM
Holly looked up finally and yelped as something white fell onto her nose. Snow started to fall from the sky and Holly had no idea what it was. "Wha?"

December 17th, 2016, 07:17 PM
"You've never seen snow before?" Adam tried not to laugh, knowing that on the Isle of the Lost, they didn't have a lot of things that they had in Auradon, but he thought they had normal weather cycles, apparently they didn't, an awkward smile on his face

shark sailor
December 18th, 2016, 02:49 PM
Holly let go of his hand and reached up, catching a snowflake. "No, actually." She answered with a laugh that rang out. It wasn't her usual cut-short laugh, it was her real laugh she would use around her friends. She looked at Adam with a sheepish smile.

December 18th, 2016, 03:06 PM
Adam was also smiling awkwardly, "Well, here's some snow for you," he smiled, watching the white flakes fall down from the sky, a smile on his face as he looked up at them