PDA

View Full Version : Krakow's 'Castle' [Anyone can drop in without asking!]

Strawgle
July 23rd, 2017, 01:45 PM
|°~ [This, ladies and gentleman, is Krakow's 'castle' Aka. his backyard. It is a simple backyard tho, so nothing special :P. You can drop right in if you want to. So, it is technically open to everybody. Anyways, here is the starting post:] ~°| I opened my eyes as I woke up on the fire-red roses I have been sleeping on. I turned around and watched a little butterfly land on one of the roses. I smiled a bit, enjoyed the fresh air and the beautiful scent of flowers. As then, suddendly I realized that I haven't been eating for a while. That could wait tho, the silence and peace in my backyard was an opportunity that I couldn't have missed. I loved that kind of times, peaceful and quiet.

Tundra
July 23rd, 2017, 02:03 PM
(Heh... I'm not a good Roleplayer...)

Roxie leaped up onto the fence and gazed into the garden next to her house. "Hi there!" She meowed. "I'm Roxie! What's your name!" Roxie licked her paw and drew it over her ear. I'm so bored... Hopefully this cat is friendly!

(I'm sorry its short! I'm not really sure on what to write!)

Strawgle
July 23rd, 2017, 02:18 PM
[I am starting off, too at the moment so yeh. Everybody is welcome.]I looked up with a kinda anygry glare and meowed back ``H-hey..I-I am....K-krakow..I am quite new to this p-place..`` I lashed my tail around while I heard an Iron bird [A plane.] fly over the land. It was big, bigger than the house of my housefolk. [Tip: Actually, it is alright when you are staring off. You might add some detail for example in this post, a plane flies by. Or in another post, it starts to rain, or the sun shines and blinds you. Just a tip to help you out there!]