PDA

View Full Version : Sailor!

Panic
July 23rd, 2017, 11:50 AM
This roleplay is co-owned by SkyHeart!

Welcome to the Sailor world!
Are you a sailor? Or a villain? Will the chaos rule the world, or will the Sailors stop it?
|| Sailor ||
Name;
Sailor Name;
Age;
Normal Appearance;
Sailor Appearance;
Personality;
Weapon;
Powers;
Companion;
Other;

|| Villain ||
Name;
Age;
Appearance;
Personality;
Weapon;
Powers;
Other;

|| Panic's Character ||
Name; Spire
Age; 15
Appearance; Spire! (http://safebooru.org/images/757/58ff6c11a21e520baaee54ad3e0747385cf7a683.jpg)
Personality; Energetic, bold, and clever, Spire has many talents, but she doesn't do anything too good with them. She doesn't want to rule- just to bring about chaos and gain power.
Weapon; A mace.
Powers; Control over lightning and earth. She can infuse her mace with either to stun or do dangerous harm.
Other; You might remember her... heh heh...

Darky
July 23rd, 2017, 12:40 PM
Panic
I'm keeping Ginny and Rex (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=243897&postcount=21),Mara (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=244724&postcount=89)

SkyHeart
July 23rd, 2017, 01:27 PM
(I'll make my Sailor Senshi, but the title should have something to do with Sailor Moon, since that's the Anime that this RP is based on.)

Panic
July 23rd, 2017, 03:32 PM
Panic
I'm keeping Ginny and Rex (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=243897&postcount=21),Mara (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=244724&postcount=89)

sure thing- should spire and mara be sisters again?

Darky
July 23rd, 2017, 03:33 PM
sure thing- should spire and mara be sisters again?
Still are)

Panic
July 23rd, 2017, 03:35 PM
Still are)

gotcha! once skyheart finishes her form, we'll start.

SkyHeart
July 23rd, 2017, 04:01 PM
Name: Misaki Aiko

Sailor Name: Sailor Heart

Normal Looks: Misaki has light brown hair that is straight, but slightly wavy and goes down to her back. Her eyes are light brown and she has light skin. For her body, she is skinny and short. She can either be wearing the school uniform with her lovely brooch in the center of her bow, or a white t-shirt with pastel pink stripes ND a cute kitty decal on it. She wears jean shorts and pastel pink sneakers. Sometimes, Misaki enjoys wearing her light blue sweater with her light blue heart earrings.

Sailor Senshi Form: In her Sailor Senshi Form, Sailor Heart has her same physical features. Her outfit is like Sailor Moon's, but light blue and pink replacing the red and navy blue. She has her heart brooch in the center of her bow, and heart earrings, as well as small hearts on her boots and one replacing the gem on her tiara.

Personality; TBRPED

Weapon: A magical and fun looking rod with a crystal heart on the top. Her tiara will be a weapon as well.

Powers: Magic XD Her powers come from her weapons.

Companion: A cute kitty with a heart on her forehead. (Her name and looks are undecided right now.)

Other: Sailor Moon is life :3

Darky
July 23rd, 2017, 04:06 PM
Can we start?

SkyHeart
July 23rd, 2017, 04:21 PM
(YEEEEE)

Darky
July 23rd, 2017, 04:26 PM
(YEEEEE)
Let's do this)

SkyHeart
July 23rd, 2017, 04:31 PM
(You can start first if you want XD)

Darky
July 23rd, 2017, 04:39 PM
(Let's have the two girls already be friends)
Rex licked Misaki as Ginny giggled. Rex had Ginny bunny ears on as his tail wagged very fast.

SkyHeart
July 23rd, 2017, 04:53 PM
Misaki was in her school uniform at the Arcade, playing the famous Sailor V game. She had just gotten out of school for the day and decided to spend her afternoon there since she knew her mother was waiting for her little sister to leave school. The girl was focused on the game, pressing the buttons and moving the joystick around. As soon as Rex had licked her, she lost focus and made her character die in game. "Rex! Why did you let Sailor V die?!" She asked as she laughed. (I edited the post after rereading what you posted XD)

Darky
July 23rd, 2017, 05:02 PM
Misaki was in her school uniform at the Arcade, playing the famous Sailor V game. She had just gotten out of school for the day and decided to spend her afternoon there since she knew her mother was waiting for her little sister to leave school. The girl was focused on the game, pressing the buttons and moving the joystick around. As soon as Rex had licked her, she lost focus and made her character die in game. "Rex! Why did you let Sailor V die?!" She asked as she laughed. (I edited the post after rereading what you posted XD)
Rex didn't understand as Ginny was beginning tickled by Rex tail. Rex continued to lick Misaki.
"Rex stop!" Ginny said as she cotton to laugh until she fell on the couch.

Panic
July 23rd, 2017, 05:03 PM
"Ha ha ha! Soon, those Sailors will be gone- forever!"
Spire was on the rooftops of the city, and she shouted this to the city below.
"Not like any of you pawns can even hear me- of course." She traced her finger in circles along the roof, and it moved up in response, leaving small ridges in her wake. "Well! Time to get started!" She stood up, picked up her mace,
and held it to the sky, which began to darken.

SkyHeart
July 23rd, 2017, 05:08 PM
"I gotta get a perfect score on this Sailor V game! I've been trying all day!" Misaki sighed as she pulled out a few Yen, but didn't insert them into the slot when she saw the sky darken. "The weather report never said that there was going to be a storm... I better get home." She said as she hopped off of the chair, picking up her school bag.

Darky
July 23rd, 2017, 05:17 PM
Since we need two sailors like night and sunlight I'm going to make one)
Sailor name: sailor shade
Looks: http://orig13.deviantart.net/0acc/f/2008/293/9/f/sailor_dark_moon_by_sakky_attack.jpg
Power: dark magic and shadows
Personality: tbrp
Weapon: https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/runescape2/images/a/a2/Darklight_detail.png/revision/latest?cb=20150323135946

Darky
July 23rd, 2017, 05:21 PM
"Ha ha ha! Soon, those Sailors will be gone- forever!"
Spire was on the rooftops of the city, and she shouted this to the city below.
"Not like any of you pawns can even hear me- of course." She traced her finger in circles along the roof, and it moved up in response, leaving small ridges in her wake. "Well! Time to get started!" She stood up, picked up her mace,
and held it to the sky, which began to darken.
"I gotta get a perfect score on this Sailor V game! I've been trying all day!" Misaki sighed as she pulled out a few Yen, but didn't insert them into the slot when she saw the sky darken. "The weather report never said that there was going to be a storm... I better get home." She said as she hopped off of the chair, picking up her school bag.
(Umm Ginny should be at Misaki home cause well she doesn't really go home cause reasons)
Mara grabbed her swords as she stood by her sister. She was ready to fight.

SkyHeart
July 23rd, 2017, 05:30 PM
(Okie!) As Misaki went over to the doors, she looked at Ginny. "Wanna come to my house?" She offered her, knowing that her friend didn't really enjoy being in her own home.

Panic
July 23rd, 2017, 05:33 PM
(Umm Ginny should be at Misaki home cause well she doesn't really go home cause reasons)
Mara grabbed her swords as she stood by her sister. She was ready to fight.

"Let's pick this up a bit, shall we?" She swirled the mace around into the air. The wind picked up to frightening speed. The clouds rumbled. "And... ready?"

Darky
July 23rd, 2017, 05:36 PM
(Okie!) As Misaki went over to the doors, she looked at Ginny. "Wanna come to my house?" She offered her, knowing that her friend didn't really enjoy being in her own home.
(Can you quote so I can reply faster)
"Sure" Ginny said as she grabbed her bookbag and leashed Rex.
"I'm ready" Ginny said as she started to head out.

Darky
July 23rd, 2017, 05:39 PM
"Let's pick this up a bit, shall we?" She swirled the mace around into the air. The wind picked up to frightening speed. The clouds rumbled. "And... ready?"
(So is sailor shade accepted and we need another sailor)
"Yes" Mara said as she looked out for any sailors. She tightened her grip on her weapons.

Panic
July 23rd, 2017, 05:39 PM
(So is sailor shade accepted and we need another sailor)
"Yes" Mara said as she looked out for any sailors. She tightened her grip on her weapons.

oh, sorry, yeah.]

SkyHeart
July 23rd, 2017, 05:44 PM
(Can you quote so I can reply faster)
"Sure" Ginny said as she grabbed her bookbag and leashed Rex.
"I'm ready" Ginny said as she started to head out.

Misaki started getting super worried since she could hear the storm emerge from the dark clouds. She nodded at Ginny. "Let's go!" The girl exclaimed as she rushed back home.

Darky
July 23rd, 2017, 05:47 PM
Misaki started getting super worried since she could hear the storm emerge from the dark clouds. She nodded at Ginny. "Let's go!" The girl exclaimed as she rushed back home.
(Are you making the other sailor)
Sailor shade followed the girls as she knew they would be the ones. I hope this is the right choice for sailors. shade thought. Ginny and Rex ran back as Rex stopped as she saw something with glowing eyes.
"Misaki do you see that?" Ginny said as she stopped dead in tracks.

SkyHeart
July 23rd, 2017, 06:02 PM
(Are you making the other sailor)
Sailor shade followed the girls as she knew they would be the ones. I hope this is the right choice for sailors. shade thought. Ginny and Rex ran back as Rex stopped as she saw something with glowing eyes.
"Misaki do you see that?" Ginny said as she stopped dead in tracks.

(Idk XD) Misaki stopped running as soon as she noticed that her friend and dog had done the same. "See what?" She asked, a little curious and confused as she looked around.

A strange looking cat had been walking around the sidewalk, with a weird heart looking "baldspot" on her forehead. "I gotta find the Sailor Senshi before it's too late!" She mumbled to herself. It was a good thing nobody else was around to see how weird looking she was. She had lost her bandages that had been on her forehead before, so she tried her best to stay hidden from others. The cat noticed other Sailor Senshi fighting Villains. "Oh no..." She ran over to where the fight was happening.

Darky
July 23rd, 2017, 06:09 PM
(Idk XD) Misaki stopped running as soon as she noticed that her friend and dog had done the same. "See what?" She asked, a little curious and confused as she looked around.

A strange looking cat had been walking around the sidewalk, with a weird heart looking "baldspot" on her forehead. "I gotta find the Sailor Senshi before it's too late!" She mumbled to herself. It was a good thing nobody else was around to see how weird looking she was. She had lost her bandages that had been on her forehead before, so she tried her best to stay hidden from others. The cat noticed other Sailor Senshi fighting Villains. "Oh no..." She ran over to where the fight was happening.
"Run Misaki!" Ginny said as she saw the monsters chasing them. Ginny began to run with Rex following her. Shade turned herself invisible as she climbed the roofs to follow the girls(well we need a sailor to fight the girls like how Sunlight didn't with spire)

SkyHeart
July 23rd, 2017, 06:21 PM
"Run Misaki!" Ginny said as she saw the monsters chasing them. Ginny began to run with Rex following her. Shade turned herself invisible as she climbed the roofs to follow the girls(well we need a sailor to fight the girls like how Sunlight didn't with spire)

(I'll make another Senshi XD) Misaki's eyes widened as she saw the monsters chase them. She screamed as she ran as fast as she could to get away from them. "WHAT'S GOING ON?!"

Panic
July 23rd, 2017, 06:28 PM
(I'll make another Senshi XD) Misaki's eyes widened as she saw the monsters chase them. She screamed as she ran as fast as she could to get away from them. "WHAT'S GOING ON?!"

Spire watched them run, and laughed. "Heh heh heh...
I'm going on." A smirk formed on her face, and she turned to Mara.
"What's taking them so long, you think? Scared?"

Darky
July 23rd, 2017, 06:35 PM
Ginny was grabbed by a monster as she was getting electrocuted. She was in a lot of pains she she screamed. Rex ran to Misaki before seeing a weird cat. He barked confused.
----
Shade tackled the monster chasing Misaki. She pinned it down as she tried to grab her sword as she was kicked to the wall.

Darky
July 23rd, 2017, 06:38 PM
"I think the monster has them" Mara said with a grin. She wanted to do it herself and have some fun but she wanted them gone.

SkyHeart
July 23rd, 2017, 06:43 PM

Misaki was too scared to do anything else except run away. The one thing she didn't know was that she had just tripped over a cat that she never saw before in the sidewalk. She fell on her knees and winced in pain. "O-Ow!" The girl exclaimed, her attention soon gazing over at the strange cat, looking at her heart on her forehead in awe. "What are you doing here, fancy kitty?" Misaki asked, hoping that the evil people wouldn't come towards her.

The cat was picked up and closely examined, the two species meeting eye to eye. She gasped as she realized who it was that had picked her up. "Misaki! I finally found you!" The cat exclaimed happily.

Misaki was in shock. "YOU CAN TALK?! AND HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!"

The cat was startled by her reaction, but continued on. "I've been looking for you for a while! You're one of the Sailor Senshi!"

"W-Wha?"

Darky
July 23rd, 2017, 06:55 PM
Misaki was too scared to do anything else except run away. The one thing she didn't know was that she had just tripped over a cat that she never saw before in the sidewalk. She fell on her knees and winced in pain. "O-Ow!" The girl exclaimed, her attention soon gazing over at the strange cat, looking at her heart on her forehead in awe. "What are you doing here, fancy kitty?" Misaki asked, hoping that the evil people wouldn't come towards her.

The cat was picked up and closely examined, the two species meeting eye to eye. She gasped as she realized who it was that had picked her up. "Misaki! I finally found you!" The cat exclaimed happily.

Misaki was in shock. "YOU CAN TALK?! AND HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!"

The cat was startled by her reaction, but continued on. "I've been looking for you for a while! You're one of the Sailor Senshi!"

"W-Wha?"
Shade stabbed the the monster as she when to get Ginny. Rex sat by Misaki and listened(mabye the cat could give Rex his powers?). Ginny screamed as her eyes glowed green. The monster disappeared as the storm when away. Did I do that? Ginny thought getting up.
"Come with me, I'll explain it with your friend" shade said as Ginny followed her anyways.

SkyHeart
July 23rd, 2017, 07:28 PM
Shade stabbed the the monster as she when to get Ginny. Rex sat by Misaki and listened(mabye the cat could give Rex his powers?). Ginny screamed as her eyes glowed green. The monster disappeared as the storm when away. Did I do that? Ginny thought getting up.
"Come with me, I'll explain it with your friend" shade said as Ginny followed her anyways.

(Yee :3) Misaki pet Rex as she heard what the cat had to say.

"Before I get to any explanations, I'm Aphrodite. A cat of the Silver Millennium. A kingdom located on the moon and ruled by Neo Queen Serenity and King Endimyon (I swear I spelled his name wrong XD).

The girl's eyes widened. "Cool!"

"You see, evil came back once again to strike the Silver Millennium and take the Silver Crystal, which is what the Queen had. She had to sacrifice herself and send the crystal down to Earth to keep it safe from evil, but it has come here. Not only did she send down the crystal here, she sent down new Sailor Senshi to help defen-"

Misaki had a confused look on her face.

"Let's just say that I had to find the new Sailor Senshi in order to get the crystal and stuff. You and your friend are two of those Senshi."

"Speaking of which, where's Ginny?" Misaki asked as she looked around for her friend.

Darky
July 23rd, 2017, 07:32 PM
(Yee :3) Misaki pet Rex as she heard what the cat had to say.

"Before I get to any explanations, I'm Aphrodite. A cat of the Silver Millennium. A kingdom located on the moon and ruled by Neo Queen Serenity and King Endimyon (I swear I spelled his name wrong XD).

The girl's eyes widened. "Cool!"

"You see, evil came back once again to strike the Silver Millennium and take the Silver Crystal, which is what the Queen had. She had to sacrifice herself and send the crystal down to Earth to keep it safe from evil, but it has come here. Not only did she send down the crystal here, she sent down new Sailor Senshi to help defen-"

Misaki had a confused look on her face.

"Let's just say that I had to find the new Sailor Senshi in order to get the crystal and stuff. You and your friend are two of those Senshi."

"Speaking of which, where's Ginny?" Misaki asked as she looked around for her friend.
Shade came on cue as she saw the cat(Idk her name)
"You told her already?" Shade asked as Rex stared at the cat tail. He tried to to grab it as he sat by Misaki trying to not grab it.
"What just happened" Ginny asked as she stared at the bald cat.

SkyHeart
July 23rd, 2017, 07:51 PM
Shade came on cue as she saw the cat(Idk her name)
"You told her already?" Shade asked as Rex stared at the cat tail. He tried to to grab it as he sat by Misaki trying to not grab it.
"What just happened" Ginny asked as she stared at the bald cat.

The cat looked at Shade with a nod, making sure that Rex didn't grab her tail. "I barely get to tell anyone the story, so I'm glad I finally did.

Misaki stared at the heart on the cat's forehead. "Is that a baldspot?" She asked, going to touch it.

Aphrodite felt alarmed and hissed, "NO IT'S NOT!" With an attempt to scratch Misaki's finger.

She sat back down in alarm.

"Sorry. Cat instincts." The cat said, feeling bad for what she did.

Darky
July 23rd, 2017, 08:27 PM
The cat looked at Shade with a nod, making sure that Rex didn't grab her tail. "I barely get to tell anyone the story, so I'm glad I finally did.

Misaki stared at the heart on the cat's forehead. "Is that a baldspot?" She asked, going to touch it.

Aphrodite felt alarmed and hissed, "NO IT'S NOT!" With an attempt to scratch Misaki's finger.

She sat back down in alarm.

"Sorry. Cat instincts." The cat said, feeling bad for what she did.
Rex grabbed Aphrodite tail as he bit it. He couldn't help it. Ginny sat down as got a phone call from her adopted dad.
"Hello?" a drunken voice said.
"Put max on the phone" Ginny said sighing as she walked into an alley cause she knew how Rex didn't like hearing this.
"Ginny I need you to help bail us out" max said.
"What did you do this time?" Ginny asked angrily.
"Eve killed someone and I might have knocked someone out" Max said.
"I'm not paying bail for get your crime friends to help" Ginny said.
"Your getting us out or your not going to have a home" Max said with rage in his voice.
"I don't what to even live with people that killed my parents in front of me and keep me so they wouldn't get caught of murder. I'm sick of using my money for bail for your crimes, I hope you rot in that cell you asshole!" Ginny said as she hanged up and threw her phone. She was homeless but she wouldn't have to deal with those murders.

Darky
July 24th, 2017, 07:57 AM
Bump)

SkyHeart
July 24th, 2017, 12:14 PM
Aphrodite screamed as her tail was pulled and she hissed at Rex.

"Anyway... What are the Sailor Senshi exactly?" Misaki asked.

"In a short description, they're soldiers who fight for love and justice in sailor suits and stuff." The cat replied.

Misaki was intrigued by this, but couldn't help and eavesdrop on Ginny's conversation on her phone. "You okay, Ginny?"

Panic
July 24th, 2017, 12:15 PM
"I think the monster has them" Mara said with a grin. She wanted to do it herself and have some fun but she wanted them gone.

"Aww... I wanted to fight some. Oh well, right?"
She sat down, looking over at her work. "At least they're gone."

Darky
July 24th, 2017, 12:37 PM
Aphrodite screamed as her tail was pulled and she hissed at Rex.

"Anyway... What are the Sailor Senshi exactly?" Misaki asked.

"In a short description, they're soldiers who fight for love and justice in sailor suits and stuff." The cat replied.

Misaki was intrigued by this, but couldn't help and eavesdrop on Ginny's conversation on her phone. "You okay, Ginny?"
"I'm fine" Ginny said picking up her phone. Rex grabbed her tail as he couldn't help his dog instincts.
"Looks like I don't have to go back home" Ginny said with a sigh.
"Aww... I wanted to fight some. Oh well, right?"
She sat down, looking over at her work. "At least they're gone."
"Spire did something happen to your storm?" Mara asked as she noticed the storm was gone.

Panic
July 24th, 2017, 12:40 PM
"I'm fine" Ginny said picking up her phone. Rex grabbed her tail as he couldn't help his dog instincts.
"Looks like I don't have to go back home" Ginny said with a sigh.

"Spire did something happen to your storm?" Mara asked as she noticed the storm was gone.

"Hmm...? Hey, wait a minute!" She shot up, looking into the now-clear sky. Those stupid Sailors! Where are they?!? She ran to the edge of the building, and took a deep breath. "Come out and fight, cowards!"

Darky
July 24th, 2017, 12:47 PM
"Hmm...? Hey, wait a minute!" She shot up, looking into the now-clear sky. Those stupid Sailors! Where are they?!? She ran to the edge of the building, and took a deep breath. "Come out and fight, cowards!"
Shade heard spire as she know she was running out of time.
"Aphrodite can you do there sailor transformation?" Shade said grabbing her sword as she ran towards spire. Mara spotted sailor Shade as she hopped down from her hiding spot.
"Well sailor we meet again" Mara said.
"Where is the other one?" Shade asked looking around.

Panic
July 24th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Shade heard spire as she know she was running out of time.
"Aphrodite can you do there sailor transformation?" Shade said grabbing her sword as she ran towards spire. Mara spotted sailor Shade as she hopped down from her hiding spot.
"Well sailor we meet again" Mara said.
"Where is the other one?" Shade asked looking around.

"Over here, sucker!" Spire had slipped behind Sailor Shade, and swung her mace towards her side. "I thought you knew better!
Ha! Pathetic!"

Darky
July 24th, 2017, 01:08 PM
"Over here, sucker!" Spire had slipped behind Sailor Shade, and swung her mace towards her side. "I thought you knew better!
Ha! Pathetic!"
Sailor Shade got up as she ran to spire with her sword in her hand. Mara blocked Shade attack with her swords as she kicked Shade to a wall.
"Did you think you where going to win this it's two vs one?" Mara said to Shade.

Panic
July 24th, 2017, 01:14 PM
Sailor Shade got up as she ran to spire with her sword in her hand. Mara blocked Shade attack with her swords as she kicked Shade to a wall.
"Did you think you where going to win this it's two vs one?" Mara said to Shade.

"Honestly. I thought you would have a plan.
Easier for us, though." Spire put her hands to the ground and the ground around Shade flew up, leaving her in a cage made of rock. "Time's up." The rocks slowly began to move towards the Sailor as the witch smirked.

Darky
July 24th, 2017, 01:18 PM
"Honestly. I thought you would have a plan.
Easier for us, though." Spire put her hands to the ground and the ground around Shade flew up, leaving her in a cage made of rock. "Time's up." The rocks slowly began to move towards the Sailor as the witch smirked.
Shade teleported out of the cell as her roughy arm was bleeding. She grabbed her sword as she wasn't done fighting. Mara tackled Shade as she started to punch her. Shade kicked Mara off her as she slowly got up.

Panic
July 24th, 2017, 01:22 PM
Shade teleported out of the cell as her roughy arm was bleeding. She grabbed her sword as she wasn't done fighting. Mara tackled Shade as she started to punch her. Shade kicked Mara off her as she slowly got up.

"I knew you weren't going down so easily. Good!"
Spire raised her mace to the sky, and an odd bolt flew down and struck the mace, filling it with crackling lightning. "Let's go!" She lept towards her twirling around the mace before sweeping in front of her in an arc.

Darky
July 24th, 2017, 01:25 PM
"I knew you weren't going down so easily. Good!"
Spire raised her mace to the sky, and an odd bolt flew down and struck the mace, filling it with crackling lightning. "Let's go!" She lept towards her twirling around the mace before sweeping in front of her in an arc.
Shade stared at spire as she turned invisible. Shade quickly ran to a tree as she need to get a plan to defeat spire and Mara. She was running out of ideas as she tried to heal her wounds.

Panic
July 24th, 2017, 01:32 PM
Shade stared at spire as she turned invisible. Shade quickly ran to a tree as she need to get a plan to defeat spire and Mara. She was running out of ideas as she tried to heal her wounds.

She tripped over where Shade had been. "Hey! Get back here!" Spire turned to Mara. "You can find her, right? Maybe? Or should I just wreck the ground until she pops up...?"[i've got to go- i'll be back!]

Darky
July 24th, 2017, 01:35 PM
She tripped over where Shade had been. "Hey! Get back here!" Spire turned to Mara. "You can find her, right? Maybe? Or should I just wreck the ground until she pops up...?"[i've got to go- i'll be back!]
(Okay)"Yea I see her bleeding" Mara said as she threw her swords at Shade. Shade fell on the tree trying to dodge as she was visible again. She groaned staring at the two girls. I hope I get backup soon

SkyHeart
July 24th, 2017, 02:50 PM
(Back XD) "It's time for you ladies to become Sailor Senshi!" Aphrodite exclaimed and did a triple flip, summoning three brooches, with each one looking unique. "Two for you girls, and one for your dog, since it wouldn't be cool to fight without another animal.. I don't think Luna ever did that, but it's always fun trying new things!" The cat smiled.

Misaki looked at her transformation brooch in awe. It was in the shape of a heart with cute gems and such decorating it. "This is so cute!" She squealed.

"You can squeal about it later. You have to become Sailor Senshi and fight off the evil that's manifesting in our city! In order to transform, simply shout.. Uh... Something with Prism Power Makeup! I don't really know how to use them.. I'm already failing at my job." The cat sighed.

Misaki nodded with an excited yet determined grin on her face and lifted up her hand saying, "HEART PRISM POWER, MAKEUP!" And then a transformation sequence suddenly happened out of nowhere.

Darky
July 24th, 2017, 02:59 PM
(Back XD) "It's time for you ladies to become Sailor Senshi!" Aphrodite exclaimed and did a triple flip, summoning three brooches, with each one looking unique. "Two for you girls, and one for your dog, since it wouldn't be cool to fight without another animal.. I don't think Luna ever did that, but it's always fun trying new things!" The cat smiled.

Misaki looked at her transformation brooch in awe. It was in the shape of a heart with cute gems and such decorating it. "This is so cute!" She squealed.

"You can squeal about it later. You have to become Sailor Senshi and fight off the evil that's manifesting in our city! In order to transform, simply shout.. Uh... Something with Prism Power Makeup! I don't really know how to use them.. I'm already failing at my job." The cat sighed.

Misaki nodded with an excited yet determined grin on her face and lifted up her hand saying, "HEART PRISM POWER, MAKEUP!" And then a transformation sequence suddenly happened out of nowhere.
Ginny crystal was covered of different colors.
"Ummm... KFC Nature Prism Power! Aminals!" Ginny said as she was in a sailor suit. Rex began to bark as he started to glow with the crystal.
"Umm this normal for animal transformation?" Ginny asked worrily. Rex stopped glowing as he kinda looked like a wolf.
"Why do I feel weird?" Rex asked looking down at his paws.

SkyHeart
July 24th, 2017, 03:11 PM
Aphrodite looked at Ginny. "It should've been Nature Prism Power, Makeup... But at least it still responded to you." She said before looking at Sailor Heart, who was freaking out as she looked at herself.

"This is AMAZING!" She squealed as she spun around. "I look identifical to Sailor V! And even Sailor Moon!" Sailor Heart exclaimed.

Aphrodite smiled. "I'm happy you know about those two! They're really famous down here."

Sailor Heart looked at her gloves and boots. "This is really real!" She squealed.

"Like I said, we can all squeal after, we have evil afoot." The cat said before looking at Ginny again, doing a little shrug. "I don't think it's ever been done before, so it's a new experience."

Darky
July 24th, 2017, 03:24 PM
Aphrodite looked at Ginny. "It should've been Nature Prism Power, Makeup... But at least it still responded to you." She said before looking at Sailor Heart, who was freaking out as she looked at herself.

"This is AMAZING!" She squealed as she spun around. "I look identifical to Sailor V! And even Sailor Moon!" Sailor Heart exclaimed.

Aphrodite smiled. "I'm happy you know about those two! They're really famous down here."

Sailor Heart looked at her gloves and boots. "This is really real!" She squealed.

"Like I said, we can all squeal after, we have evil afoot." The cat said before looking at Ginny again, doing a little shrug. "I don't think it's ever been done before, so it's a new experience."
"I thought evil was an arm? So what do we do now?" Rex asked.
"Fight crime, wait where did the other sailor go?" Ginny asked as Rex shrugged.
----
Shade got up as she grabbed her sword. Mara kicked Shade sword as she kicked the sailor down on the ground. Shade sweepkicked Mara as shade was grabbed by a monster.
"Well this was too easy" Mara said.

Panic
July 24th, 2017, 05:28 PM
"I thought evil was an arm? So what do we do now?" Rex asked.
"Fight crime, wait where did the other sailor go?" Ginny asked as Rex shrugged.
----
Shade got up as she grabbed her sword. Mara kicked Shade sword as she kicked the sailor down on the ground. Shade sweepkicked Mara as shade was grabbed by a monster.
"Well this was too easy" Mara said.

"Agreed. Looks like you're at the end of the line, Sailor." She stood over Shade, a glimmer of laughter in her eyes. "Ha ha ha! Ta-ta, Sailor Shade. Good riddance!" She swung her mace at her, knowing she couldn't possibly move in time...

Darky
July 24th, 2017, 05:34 PM
"Agreed. Looks like you're at the end of the line, Sailor." She stood over Shade, a glimmer of laughter in her eyes. "Ha ha ha! Ta-ta, Sailor Shade. Good riddance!" She swung her mace at her, knowing she couldn't possibly move in time...
Rex heard something as he began to run towards the battle and Ginny followed him.
"Ugh more sailors" Mara said with her eyes rolling.

Panic
July 24th, 2017, 05:49 PM
Rex heard something as he began to run towards the battle and Ginny followed him.
"Ugh more sailors" Mara said with her eyes rolling.

"Wait, what?" She turned around, and the shot narrowly missed Shade's head. "Keep her here. If she's gone..." Her warning trembled on the air before she walked towards the newcomers. "Oh, are you the backup? Well, you look new to the whole "fighting chaos" thing... am I right?" She grinned, now being right in front of Ginny. "I'm Spire, and over there is Apollyon. We'll give you a show you'll never forget!" She stepped back and raised her weapon to the air and it flashed with lighting before clouds spewed from it, surrounding the four. "What do you think? I've been waiting to trap someone long enough to try this... presenting... the Thunder Dome! Or something..." she added. "Now, let's get started, shall we?"

Darky
July 24th, 2017, 06:00 PM
"Wait, what?" She turned around, and the shot narrowly missed Shade's head. "Keep her here. If she's gone..." Her warning trembled on the air before she walked towards the newcomers. "Oh, are you the backup? Well, you look new to the whole "fighting chaos" thing... am I right?" She grinned, now being right in front of Ginny. "I'm Spire, and over there is Apollyon. We'll give you a show you'll never forget!" She stepped back and raised her weapon to the air and it flashed with lighting before clouds spewed from it, surrounding the four. "What do you think? I've been waiting to trap someone long enough to try this... presenting... the Thunder Dome! Or something..." she added. "Now, let's get started, shall we?"
Mara wacthed shade as the monster tighten it's grip.
Rex pushed Ginny out of the way of the attack as Ginny grew a tree under spire legs. Rex had turned invisible as he snuck pass spire and when to shade.

Panic
July 24th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Mara wacthed shade as the monster tighten it's grip.
Rex pushed Ginny out of the way of the attack as Ginny grew a tree under spire legs. Rex had turned invisible as he snuck pass spire and when to shade.

Hmm... plants. Interesting. Spire stretched her hand to the ground, and it shook, tearing the plant out of the earth and away from it's roots. It went limp, and she stood up. "You need to try harder than that!" She raised her mace to the sky, and lightning began to rain down around Ginny.

Darky
July 24th, 2017, 06:15 PM
Hmm... plants. Interesting. Spire stretched her hand to the ground, and it shook, tearing the plant out of the earth and away from it's roots. It went limp, and she stood up. "You need to try harder than that!" She raised her mace to the sky, and lightning began to rain down around Ginny.
"I did" Ginny said as shade punched Apollyon down as she grabbed her sword. Rex wrapped his tail around spire foot as he pulled her down with a yank.
"Your need to try harder than that" Ginny said with a grin.

Panic
July 24th, 2017, 06:21 PM
"I did" Ginny said as shade punched Apollyon down as she grabbed her sword. Rex wrapped his tail around spire foot as he pulled her down with a yank.
"Your need to try harder than that" Ginny said with a grin.

Spire's smile faded for a second, before metling back into a smirk. "Heh." Her hands were on the earth again, and the ground beneath Rex flew upwards. Free, she ran to Apollyon. "Are you okay?" She brandished her mace at the three sailors, ready to fight. If Mara's down, then I'm definitely toast... if she's not, I'll stick around. These three- four, really- are stronger then we thought.

Darky
July 24th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Spire's smile faded for a second, before metling back into a smirk. "Heh." Her hands were on the earth again, and the ground beneath Rex flew upwards. Free, she ran to Apollyon. "Are you okay?" She brandished her mace at the three sailors, ready to fight. If Mara's down, then I'm definitely toast... if she's not, I'll stick around. These three- four, really- are stronger then we thought.
Ginny ran to Rex.
"I'm fine" Rex said getting up. Mara kicked the wounded sailor at the wall. Shade groaned as she was grabbed by a monster again.
"I'm good just few wounds, lets get the newbies" apollyon said.(want to wait for sky?)

SkyHeart
July 24th, 2017, 06:40 PM
(I'm here XD) Sailor Heart didn't know what to do as she saw the fight unfold in front of her. "What should I do?" She asked nervously.

"Well, since the, 'technology' has improved, you can summon your weapon at this point in time. With your tiara being your other big weapon that can purify and obliterate your enemies to sand. It's a difficult process, but I'll be here t-"

Sailor Heart had done a random move by blowing a kiss, a heart coming out of her mouth become a cute rod, grabbing it in the air to make it become a solid. "Like this?" She asked.

Aphrodite was a little surprised by this. "Uh.. Yeah.. But I also have a list of attacks you can use just by saying the-"

"Maybe I could try saying random words and see what happens, like in all those Magical Girl Mangas I've read and all the Anime I've watched." Sailor Heart added.

"You do you.." The cat sighed.

Darky
July 24th, 2017, 06:48 PM
(I'm here XD) Sailor Heart didn't know what to do as she saw the fight unfold in front of her. "What should I do?" She asked nervously.

"Well, since the, 'technology' has improved, you can summon your weapon at this point in time. With your tiara being your other big weapon that can purify and obliterate your enemies to sand. It's a difficult process, but I'll be here t-"

Sailor Heart had done a random move by blowing a kiss, a heart coming out of her mouth become a cute rod, grabbing it in the air to make it become a solid. "Like this?" She asked.

Aphrodite was a little surprised by this. "Uh.. Yeah.. But I also have a list of attacks you can use just by saying the-"

"Maybe I could try saying random words and see what happens, like in all those Magical Girl Mangas I've read and all the Anime I've watched." Sailor Heart added.

"You do you.." The cat sighed.
Ginny was pinned against the wall by Apollyon.
"What are you going to do flower girl?" Apollyon asked. Ginny punched Apollyon as Rex tripped Apollyon. Apollyon fell over as she kicked Rex to the wall.
"Dumb mutt" Apollyon muttered getting up.

Panic
July 24th, 2017, 06:52 PM
Ginny ran to Rex.
"I'm fine" Rex said getting up. Mara kicked the wounded sailor at the wall. Shade groaned as she was grabbed by a monster again.
"I'm good just few wounds, lets get the newbies" apollyon said.(want to wait for sky?)

[well, she's here!]

"Good." She helped Apollyon to her feet, then glared at the Sailors. "Now,
we should kick things up a notch!" Spire dropped to the ground, creating stone pillars beneath each fighter, bringing them up into the air. Then she looked to Mara. "Ready?"

Darky
July 24th, 2017, 06:59 PM
[well, she's here!]

"Good." She helped Apollyon to her feet, then glared at the Sailors. "Now,
we should kick things up a notch!" Spire dropped to the ground, creating stone pillars beneath each fighter, bringing them up into the air. Then she looked to Mara. "Ready?"
"Yes" Apollyon said with a grin. Rex fell onto spire as Ginny was on the rising pillar. Ginny jumped off as she landed on a tree she had summoned.
"Nice try" Ginny said waving.
(We should be a squad, like a roleplaying squad)

Panic
July 24th, 2017, 07:04 PM
"Yes" Apollyon said with a grin. Rex fell onto spire as Ginny was on the rising pillar. Ginny jumped off as she landed on a tree she had summoned.
"Nice try" Ginny said waving.

[neat. we could put it in our signatures or something.]
"So? Land on the ground. What good is that if we're dueling it out up here?" Spire shoved the dog off of her, and moving the pillar some to surround Rex with rock. "Now, be a good dog and stay." Then she lept towards Heart's pillar. "You're next!"

Darky
July 24th, 2017, 07:09 PM
[neat. we could put it in our signatures or something.]
"So? Land on the ground. What good is that if we're dueling it out up here?" Spire shoved the dog off of her, and moving the pillar some to surround Rex with rock. "Now, be a good dog and stay." Then she lept towards Heart's pillar. "You're next!"
(What should be our sqaud name?)
Rex teleported to Apollyon as she started to make some shadow like fog. Apollyon kicked Rex as she had great eyesight though darkness.
"This will be easy, say your prays mutt" Apollyon said as she had Rex stuck in a corner.

SkyHeart
July 24th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Sailor Heart took a few steps back in fear. She was just getting into this. She had no idea what to do! Yet, to cower in fear when you've just become a Magical Girl in front of a whole new wave of Villains was something that the Senshi didn't want to do. Stuffing her fears inside her as best as she could, she made a serious and determined look on her face, standing tall.

"I won't let you hurt my precious city, nor take the energy of any civilian here.. Or whatever you do.." She said, unsure about that. "But I'll make sure that you're defeated! I'm the Guardian that fights for love and happiness! Sailor Heart!" The Senshi declared as she did a pose, recalling what most Magical Girls did, though she said this with a slightly nervous tone.

"And in the name of love, you will be punished with justice!" She added, pointing her rod at the evil girl.

(YEE Owo)

Darky
July 24th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Sailor Heart took a few steps back in fear. She was just getting into this. She had no idea what to do! Yet, to cower in fear when you've just become a Magical Girl in front of a whole new wave of Villains was something that the Senshi didn't want to do. Stuffing her fears inside her as best as she could, she made a serious and determined look on her face, standing tall.

"I won't let you hurt my precious city, nor take the energy of any civilian here.. Or whatever you do.." She said, unsure about that. "But I'll make sure that you're defeated! I'm the Guardian that fights for love and happiness! Sailor Heart!" The Senshi declared as she did a pose, recalling what most Magical Girls did, though she said this with a slightly nervous tone.

"And in the name of love, you will be punished with justice!" She added, pointing her rod at the evil girl.

(YEE Owo)
All agree!)
Apollyon threw Rex at sailor heart.
"Shut up! And I thought villains intros where supposed to be annoying" Apollyon said.

Panic
July 24th, 2017, 07:21 PM

(YEE Owo)

[the sailor senshi!]
"What is with you people and the monologues?" Spire landed on the pillar,
realizing that she was in front of the rod. "Can't even fire! Pathetic." She easily walked around it, and soon she was behind Heart. "And wait. You don't know what we do? Oh, geez, I knew I missed something in the introduction! Well, I should probably tell them both... "HEY! APOLLYON! BRING THE OTHER GIRL OVER HERE!" I need to get better at this... She swung at her side, hoping to hit her for what she liked to call ~dramatic effect~.

Darky
July 24th, 2017, 07:29 PM
[the sailor senshi!]
"What is with you people and the monologues?" Spire landed on the pillar,
realizing that she was in front of the rod. "Can't even fire! Pathetic." She easily walked around it, and soon she was behind Heart. "And wait. You don't know what we do? Oh, geez, I knew I missed something in the introduction! Well, I should probably tell them both... "HEY! APOLLYON! BRING THE OTHER GIRL OVER HERE!" I need to get better at this... She swung at her side, hoping to hit her for what she liked to call ~dramatic effect~.
"I got the wounded one, we are missing the bald cat and the flower sailor" Apollyon said giving sailor Shade to spire. Ginny was angry but couldn't blow her cover.

SkyHeart
July 24th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Sailor Heart panicked a bit when Rex was being thrown at her. She extended her arms out, catching the dog. "I gotcha!" She told him, struggling to carry him from how heavto he was. "I wasn't even trying to fire! That was just for dramatic effect!" The Senshi frowned at Spire. Sailor Heart looked back and noticed that the girl was just about to hit her. She managed to dodge it in time, but due to how heavy Rex was, she fell on the concrete. "Not again!"

"IDIOT! I'M NOT BALD!" Aphrodite thought to herself while she hid herself.

Panic
July 24th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Sailor Heart panicked a bit when Rex was being thrown at her. She extended her arms out, catching the dog. "I gotcha!" She told him, struggling to carry him from how heavto he was. "I wasn't even trying to fire! That was just for dramatic effect!" The Senshi frowned at Spire. Sailor Heart looked back and noticed that the girl was just about to hit her. She managed to dodge it in time, but due to how heavy Rex was, she fell on the concrete. "Not again!"

[oh no i'll be back- i'll see you later, hopefully!]
"Man, if you were on my side, I'd like you, Sailor Heart." Spire nodded at Mara. "Now, come out! Hiding is lazy!" She sighed, and lightning crackled on her hands. "Do you think concrete is conductive? Not really, right...?"

SkyHeart
July 24th, 2017, 07:39 PM
"I'd never want to be on a side who wants world domination and has the urge to do just about anything criminal and dangerous in order to get what they want." Sailor Heart got up and scowled at Spire.

"Time to put this wand into good use... But what words should I use?!" The Senshi asked, feeling nervous and clueless at the moment. "Where the heck is Aphrodite?!"

Darky
July 24th, 2017, 07:41 PM

[oh no i'll be back- i'll see you later, hopefully!]
"Man, if you were on my side, I'd like you, Sailor Heart." Spire nodded at Mara. "Now, come out! Hiding is lazy!" She sighed, and lightning crackled on her hands. "Do you think concrete is conductive? Not really, right...?"
(Kk)
Rex whined in pain. As his tail was under sailor heart foot.
"Aim for the tree" Mara said as Ginny was hastily thinking.

Panic
July 24th, 2017, 09:56 PM
(Kk)
Rex whined in pain. As his tail was under sailor heart foot.
"Aim for the tree" Mara said as Ginny was hastily thinking.

"Yeah." She raised her hands towards the tree. "Au revoir, tree!" The lightning came flying from her hands, striking the tree.
It shuddered, and began to collapse.

Darky
July 25th, 2017, 06:58 AM
"Yeah." She raised her hands towards the tree. "Au revoir, tree!" The lightning came flying from her hands, striking the tree.
It shuddered, and began to collapse.
Ginny fell from the tree. She groaned in pain before seeing the two girls. She quickly ran to hiding spot as Apollyon followed her.

Panic
July 25th, 2017, 11:32 AM
Ginny fell from the tree. She groaned in pain before seeing the two girls. She quickly ran to hiding spot as Apollyon followed her.

"Sucker." She watched Apollyon go before turning back to Heart. "Let's finish this one up, shall we?" She raised her mace, swinging for her left.

Darky
July 25th, 2017, 11:41 AM
"Sucker." She watched Apollyon go before turning back to Heart. "Let's finish this one up, shall we?" She raised her mace, swinging for her left.
Rex moved hearts and himself out the way.
----
Ginny tried to climb the wall as Apollyon tackled her down. Ginny used vines as they threw Apollyon at the wall. "That's useful, wait where did she go?" Ginny asked as she noticed Apollyon was gone.

Panic
July 25th, 2017, 11:44 AM
Rex moved hearts and himself out the way.
----
Ginny tried to climb the wall as Apollyon tackled her down. Ginny used vines as they threw Apollyon at the wall. "That's useful, wait where did she go?" Ginny asked as she noticed Apollyon was gone.

"Stupid dog." Her momentum from the swing forced her to keep spinning, and she soon was dizzy on the edge of the pillar. "Ack..."

Darky
July 25th, 2017, 11:51 AM
"Stupid dog." Her momentum from the swing forced her to keep spinning, and she soon was dizzy on the edge of the pillar. "Ack..."
Rex tail got hit as he began to whine. Ginny used some vines to grab spire made and hold it over her head.

Panic
July 25th, 2017, 12:03 PM
Rex tail got hit as he began to whine. Ginny used some vines to grab spire made and hold it over her head.

She snapped out of her daze just in time to see her mace get snatched from her. "Hey! That's cheating!" She tried to jump for it,
but she couldn't quite get it- she was too short. Furious, she turned to Ginny.
"You! Don't you know it's rude to make fun of people's height?" Then a smirk forming on her face. "Didn't you go to Sailor school? Antagonizing people is my job!"

Darky
July 25th, 2017, 12:07 PM
She snapped out of her daze just in time to see her mace get snatched from her. "Hey! That's cheating!" She tried to jump for it,
but she couldn't quite get it- she was too short. Furious, she turned to Ginny.
"You! Don't you know it's rude to make fun of people's height?" Then a smirk forming on her face. "Didn't you go to Sailor school? Antagonizing people is my job!"

"I'm not making fun of her height you should be able to grab it anyways, if I was making fun of your height I would have put it on a tree" Ginny said before noticing what she did. I'm an idiot.(It's above her head how isn't she grabbing it)

Panic
July 25th, 2017, 12:11 PM
"I'm not making fun of her height you should be able to grab it anyways, if I was making fun of your height I would have put it on a tree" Ginny said before noticing what she did. I'm an idiot.(It's above her head how isn't she grabbing it)

[because spire is ridiculously short]
"Grr..." She lept again, grabbing the mace's handle. "Now get down from there!" She wrenched it away from the vines and they both fell to the ground.
Then, she ran over to Ginny again, swinging her mace once more.

Darky
July 25th, 2017, 12:16 PM
[because spire is ridiculously short]
"Grr..." She lept again, grabbing the mace's handle. "Now get down from there!" She wrenched it away from the vines and they both fell to the ground.
Then, she ran over to Ginny again, swinging her mace once more.
Ginny used her powers to grow a tree under her.
"Well... how will get down from this?" Ginny said looking down.(I'm waiting for Heart to make an attack before Ginny uses her vines to grab spire)

Panic
July 25th, 2017, 12:35 PM
Ginny used her powers to grow a tree under her.
"Well... how will get down from this?" Ginny said looking down.(I'm waiting for Heart to make an attack before Ginny uses her vines to grab spire)

[okay, we'll wait for sky then]

Darky
July 25th, 2017, 12:42 PM
[okay, we'll wait for sky then]
Kk) (do you have any names for our squad?)

SkyHeart
July 26th, 2017, 08:05 AM
"There isn't any Sailor School!" Sailor Heart frowned as she took off her tiara, turning it into a sort of disk like object. "Get your facts straight!" She added on before opening her mouth, ready to throw the tiara at Spire. "Heart Tiara.. TRAP!" The Senshi exclaimed and threw her tiara at Spire, trapping her just in the nick of time.

Darky
July 26th, 2017, 08:10 AM
"There isn't any Sailor School!" Sailor Heart frowned as she took off her tiara, turning it into a sort of disk like object. "Get your facts straight!" She added on before opening her mouth, ready to throw the tiara at Spire. "Heart Tiara.. TRAP!" The Senshi exclaimed and threw her tiara at Spire, trapping her just in the nick of time.
(Have any squad names sky?)
Sailor nature I used her powers to take the pillars down. Rex when to the tree as he thought he saw Apollyon. Rex turned to spire growling at her.(i was about to put sailor KFC lmao)

SkyHeart
July 26th, 2017, 08:13 AM
(XD I has no squad names yet)

Darky
July 26th, 2017, 08:17 AM
(XD I has no squad names yet)
Well how about the da squad, da gamers, the girl group(Mabye) )

Darky
August 6th, 2017, 09:07 AM
...)

Darky
August 12th, 2017, 02:32 PM
....)

Panic
August 13th, 2017, 01:41 PM
(Have any squad names sky?)
Sailor nature I used her powers to take the pillars down. Rex when to the tree as he thought he saw Apollyon. Rex turned to spire growling at her.(i was about to put sailor KFC lmao)

[derp]

SkyHeart

"Hey!" Spire glared at the dog before looking around her. "This should be easy to break!" She touched the ground underneath her, and the entire thing shot up into the air. When it hit the ground once more, it shattered, leaving Spire unharmed. "Now it's my turn!" She raised her mace to the air and lightning rained down towards Nature.

Darky
August 13th, 2017, 01:47 PM
[derp]

SkyHeart

"Hey!" Spire glared at the dog before looking around her. "This should be easy to break!" She touched the ground underneath her, and the entire thing shot up into the air. When it hit the ground once more, it shattered, leaving Spire unharmed. "Now it's my turn!" She raised her mace to the air and lightning rained down towards Nature.
Rex fell on Apollyon who had kicked him off. Ginny dodged the lightning as she tackled spire down like a football player.

Panic
August 13th, 2017, 01:50 PM
Rex fell on Apollyon who had kicked him off. Ginny dodged the lightning as she tackled spire down like a football player.

"How do you like tha-oof!" Her taunts were interrupted but Nature tackling her. "Hey!" She dropped her mace, and it skittered towards the edge. She scrambled to her feet. "Where did my mace go?"

Darky
August 13th, 2017, 02:00 PM
"How do you like tha-oof!" Her taunts were interrupted but Nature tackling her. "Hey!" She dropped her mace, and it skittered towards the edge. She scrambled to her feet. "Where did my mace go?"
"You mean this mace" Rex said with the mace in his mouth. Apollyon was fighting sailor Shade. Shade punched Apollyon as Apollyon had grabbed shade hand and had flipped the sailor onto her back.

Panic
August 13th, 2017, 02:08 PM
"You mean this mace" Rex said with the mace in his mouth. Apollyon was fighting sailor Shade. Shade punched Apollyon as Apollyon had grabbed shade hand and had flipped the sailor onto her back.

"Hey! Bad dog, drop it!" Spire ran towards Rex, ready to snatch the weapon right out of his jaws. "Don't you know that it's rude to mess with other people's belongings?"

Darky
September 4th, 2017, 12:40 PM
"Hey! Bad dog, drop it!" Spire ran towards Rex, ready to snatch the weapon right out of his jaws. "Don't you know that it's rude to mess with other people's belongings?"
Rex dogded as he ran off with the mace. He climbed up an tree as he had thrown lighting at spire with the mace.

Darky
October 5th, 2017, 02:48 PM
I thought this died)

SkyHeart
October 6th, 2017, 08:10 AM
I thought this died)

(WE MUST MAKE IT ALIVE AGAIN)

Darky
October 23rd, 2017, 05:36 PM
. Panic