PDA

View Full Version : "War never changes.." [F4 RP]

Captain
November 11th, 2016, 10:16 PM
“War does not determine who is right - only who is left.” -Wadsworth (Robot Butler)

The year was 2077, which was the start on the great war that raged the world and changed it forever.
It lasted only two hours, but the earth was in ruins - plagued by radiation and infested by mutants.

The year is now 2295 and the world still stands, but different than before.
The question is: Who are you in this world and what will you do?

http://www.ooyuz.com/images/2016/1/3/1454514749718.jpg

Hello there, everyone and welcome to my new role-play plot based around the popular game, Fallout 4!
I am aware that some people did not really feel fond towards the game, but it’s my favorite game, so respect this please.
If you don't like the game, don’t join and move on.

---

Don’t know much about the game, but still want to join? No problem!
Creatures (http://www.techtimes.com/articles/106957/20151115/fallout-4-enemies-monsters-ghouls-mutants-and-badass-bosses-you-should-watch-out-for-in-the-wasteland.htm) - Detailed Map of Land (http://nerdist.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Fallout-4-Map.png) - Characters (http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_4_characters) - Weapons (http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_4_weapons)

---

Q&A

Q: Will the original characters in the game be in the role-play?
A: Yes, all characters in the game will be available to interact with, although I do not want anyone putting them as their main character. You can, however, have a dog or Mister Handy robot as a companion like in the game.

Q: Can I be another type of human in the game - like a mutant, ghoul or raider?
A: Yes, I will allow that. There will be certain classes that I will be listing later.

Q: What happens if I die in the Roleplay, but still want to be in it?
A: Create another main character and start a new story for yourself.
---
~Form~

Full Name
Sexuality
Class: (Raider/Ghoul/Mutant/Freelance/Minuteman)
Appearance (Linked Picture/Detailed Description)
Personality
Backstory: (Optional)
Companion: (Optional)
Other
Questions:

Captain
November 11th, 2016, 10:17 PM
Full Name: Rebecca “Freelance” Worthington
Sexuality: Demisexual
Class: General of The Minutemen
Appearance: http://prntscr.com/d67vqu
Personality:
-She is kind and understanding, but is stubborn and strict when she needs to be.
-She is usually out in the world, on her own with her loyal dog, hunting Ragstags.
-Due to losing her loved ones to radiation poisoning, she tends to be quiet on the matter of the Great War.
-Tends to joke around when she’s feeling happy or arrogant, though never turns down someone in true need unless necessary.
Backstory: When her family and her were unable to afford a spot in the Vaults to protect them from The Great War, she was forced to learn to live in the Fallout, learning how to use a gun and knife, while skilled in knowledge of the creatures that roam the woods. Until a few months ago where she saved the remaining survivors from a group known as the Minutemen from a deadly group of raiders, she was given the title of being their new leader, who was killed in the attack.
Other: -Uses an explosive hunting rifle and a simple pipe pistol with several grenades and smoke bombs for signaling other minutemen.
Companion: A blue cattle dog that goes by the name of Henry (https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--33NX27At--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/1517710643497706895.jpg), who was rescued by Rebecca from a gang of infected mole rats.

Dizerel
November 11th, 2016, 10:26 PM
Ohhh, im gonna join, although can I be your companion?

Captain
November 11th, 2016, 10:27 PM
Ohhh, im gonna join, although can I be your companion?

You want to be Henry? My dog?

Dizerel
November 11th, 2016, 10:28 PM
Can you have a second companion that I roleplay as? Im already really good at servicing you, as you already know

Captain
November 11th, 2016, 10:29 PM
Can you have a second companion that I roleplay as? Im already really good at servicing you, as you already know

O_o Yes, I know. I'll allow another companion. That's fine.

Dizerel
November 11th, 2016, 10:50 PM
Full Name Mike Aleksandra
Gender Male
Age 19
Sexuality straight
Class: (Raider/Ghoul/Mutant/Freelance/Minuteman) freelance
Appearance (Linked Picture/Detailed Description) wears a full set or mk II T-60 power armor, except for the helmet. Has short, spiky blonde hair and deep blue eyes.
Personality somewhat childish and very agressive, but can be charming when he needs to be. Good with a lockpick, bad with computers, he is exceptionally helpful in and out of combat. Being both an accurate marksman with most types of rifles, and also not afraid to go charging into danger, he can help out in any fight. He also has a very high carry weight, as his power armor assists him a lot with that.
Backstory: (Optional) his parents died when he was 15, and after that he had to provide for himself. He found an old power armor suit in good enough condition that he could repair it, and learned how to fight. Rebecca found him one day in one of the towns when he was 18, and he joined her as her loyal companion, helping her ever since.
Companion: (Optional) (i am the companion)
Other weapons: Bolt action sniper rifle, 10mm pistol, compact grenade launcher, combat shotgun, a small arrangement of explosives. (Each weapon has its own mods, but i think that details that specific arent needed)
Questions: do i list my weapons anywhere, such as the other category?

Captain
November 11th, 2016, 10:54 PM
Full Name Mike Aleksandra
Gender Male
Age 19
Sexuality straight
Class: (Raider/Ghoul/Mutant/Freelance/Minuteman) freelance
Appearance (Linked Picture/Detailed Description) wears a full set or mk II T-60 power armor, except for the helmet. Has short, spiky blonde hair and deep blue eyes.
Personality somewhat childish and very agressive, but can be charming when he needs to be. Good with a lockpick, bad with computers, he is exceptionally helpful in and out of combat. Being both an accurate marksman with most types of rifles, and also not afraid to go charging into danger, he can help out in any fight. He also has a very high carry weight, as his power armor assists him a lot with that.
Backstory: (Optional) his parents died when he was 15, and after that he had to provide for himself. He found an old power armor suit in good enough condition that he could repair it, and learned how to fight. Rebecca found him one day in one of the towns when he was 18, and he joined her as her loyal companion, helping her ever since.
Companion: (Optional) (i am the companion)
Other ?
Questions: do i list my weapons anywhere, such as the other category?

Accepted!

Yes, you list weapons under the Other Category. Sorry for not specifying that, I did so with my form.

Dizerel
November 12th, 2016, 11:51 AM
(alright, im ready to rp, unless you are waiting for more people to join)

Captain
November 12th, 2016, 12:43 PM
We'll start now. Sorry for the delay.)

“”Any word from Greentop Nursery yet?” Rebecca asked Preston as she looked out at the Glowing Sea from the Castle wall with her arms folded behind her. It had been several days since she had traveled to the machine-run farm district and helped them with their water-problem, the radiation poisoning their system. Preston Gravey, her most-trusted member of the Minutemen shook his head. “No word from them yet, General. The radio hasn’t picked up any distress signals from the South either.” He reported, gripping his laser musket in both hands.

The general glanced at him and then sighed. “Very well. Make sure Fort Independence is kept in good shape while I’m gone, I’ll be back later tonight.” She stated and began to walk off, going down the large stone steps and into the courtyard. Her dark green eyes scanned the open, grassy area that was filled with a large radio tower in the middle and occupied by the occasional minuteman walking through. She raised her pip-boy to her face and switched the dial to play Radio Freedom. Calming violin music played and she smiled ever so slightly, relaxed by the tune.

Grabbing her hunting rifle that rested against the wall, the twenty-one year old sent a high-pitched whistle into the air and soon enough, a blue cattle dog with a red and white bandanna joined her side, his tail wagging happily. She patted his head. “Let’s go, boy.” Rebecca said and with that, she began to walk out through the Castle entrance, humming to herself.

Dizerel
November 12th, 2016, 12:58 PM
Mike stood at the castle entrance, holding his sniper as he was voluntarily standing guard. humming a song to himself, he heard a violin playing, slowly getting louder, or rather, closer. a few seconds later, he saw Rebecca walk out of the castle entrance. She wasnt really his master, more than he was her friend.

"It looks like your headed off somewhere" Mike stated as she went by. "And without me" he said as he mocked emotional pain in his voice, trying to be humorous.

Captain
November 12th, 2016, 01:10 PM
Rebecca gave an amused huff at Mike’s words, stopping in her tracks and looking back at him with a raised eyebrow. “I am headed off to hunt some Ragstags, many some Stingwings.” She said and gestured to the land in front of her, “If you can’t survive being here by yourself without my company, then hurry up, slowpoke.” She adjusted the goggles on her face slightly and began to walk again. Henry, her blue cattle dog, ran around Mike excitedly for a few times and then scampered off to join his owner, padding a bit in front of her in case of danger as they slowly grew closer to Eastern Boston. Her rifle was gripped tightly between her fingers as she was constantly wondering if there would be wandering Feral Ghouls around his afternoon.

Dizerel
November 12th, 2016, 01:23 PM
"Alright, I gotta get someone else to cover my guard shift, but Ill catch up with you." Mike said, turning and heading back into the castle. after a few minutes of trying to find someone to cover for him, someone finally agreed. He quickly grabbed his stuff from his room in the castle, and started sprinting after Rebecca.

Catching up with her about 10 minutes later, he was completely prepared for anything, as he had several days of rations, medical supplies, camping equipment, all of his combat gear, and a 5 gallon tank of water, all of which was either in his side bag or attached to his custom made storage unit on the back of his power armor. "Any specific thing you are heading out to do? such as business with the brotherhood, or maybe trying to recruit more minutemen?" Mike asked.

Captain
November 12th, 2016, 01:43 PM
Rebecca shook her head. “I recruited a bunch of small communities yesterday for the minutemen, even a small family of three that lives on a farm out North on the beach.” She remarked, broken glass crunching under her feet as they walked through the quiet, dark streets of Boston, “I haven’t done business with the Brotherhood in a very long time. I just want to do my rounds here and see if there are any raiders still around. I also want to see if there are any good creatures to hunt farther west.” It was strangely quiet around here, but the General did not falter in walking. “Henry, go scout out ahead.” She gave a command to her canine and with a bark, he ran off down the street to see if it was safe. She glanced down the alley as they passed it, seeing a half-eaten carcass of a Brahmin surrounded by a small pack of 3-4 wild mongrels, which were horribly scarred, bald and skinny-looking creatures that barely represented dogs anymore. “We can’t have those things around this close to some of the settlements. Mike, take care of them.” She said, curious to see how he’d handle them.

Dizerel
November 12th, 2016, 01:54 PM
"ppfff, thats easy." Mike said. he pressed a button and pulled a grenade out of the carrier on his back, lobbing it at them, landing in the middle of the 4 of them and exploding a second later. they all died except for one, which had lost a leg and was now limping angrily at them. "aww, I was hoping to get them all with that." He said, pulling out his 10mm pistol from its holster and putting a single bullet into the mongrel's head, killing it instantly. "didnt want to have to worry about reloading either" he said, pressing a different button on his armor, opening a compartment for ammo, which he grabbed a single 10mm bullet from, ejected the magazine from his pistol, and reloaded the bullet into it.

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 01:57 PM
(This rp looks fun. I'd join if I knew anything about Fallout...)

Dizerel
November 12th, 2016, 02:01 PM

(Theres a bunch of stuff in the desc of the rp that can help you learn if you wanna join.)

Captain
November 12th, 2016, 02:03 PM

You can always look at the links I provided in the first post. It's tells you about the weapons, creatures and land. I'd love to have more join!

Captain
November 12th, 2016, 03:37 PM
@Dizerel )

“Good job.” Rebecca said, nodding to Mike as she strolled down the alley to inspect the destruction within. The bodies of the mongrels laid on the cement, bloody and in various pieces. It was sad that such creatures had to receive this fate, but it was necessary for survival and protection. She shook her head and walked back out onto the cracked street, beginning to walk forward once again. Suddenly, Henry came running down the street towards them with several Bloatflys’ close behind him. A few blood-sucking maggots hung onto his side from the horrid insects.

Rebecca pulled out her pipe pistol from her side and aimed at the disgusting flies. “Nasty things..” She murmured, shooting a bullet into each one of them, making them explode into a gooey, awful mess that speckled the ground. The blue cattle dog whimpered and tried to bite off the gnawing maggots into his fur. The General quickly walked over to him, pulling the gross things off of the dog’s back. “There you go, buddy. All better.” She murmured, stroking his head. He gave her face a few happy licks, which made her smile.

Going back to her respected, mature demeanor, she looked back at Mike. “Let’s start heading West and see if there are any good hunts out there. Shoot anything that shoots back.” The young adult said before, slipping her pistol back into it’s holder and continuing back down the road, looking at the shattered windows and charred cars as they walked past them.

Dizerel
November 12th, 2016, 03:44 PM
"What if it is something that doesnt shoot back, but rather bites or claws back?" Mike asked humorously, following behind. He took a sip of the water from the large tank on his back, having a tube that runs from the water tank directly into the neckpiece of the power armor. Mike had his power armor for years, and it was one of the things he cared about most. He had built so many modifications into it that it was basically a mobile house, and also a tank that helped him in combat.

Captain
November 12th, 2016, 03:56 PM
Rebecca rolled her eyes. “Yes, shoot that at that too.” She said, looking up at the rolling clouds that passed overhead, “I swear, Mike, you’re such a smartass sometimes.” Henry padded beside them, his ears twitching back and forth as he heard many sounds of buzzing and crackling in their surroundings. The General opened up her satchel that hung on her side and opened a box of Potato Crisps, eating a few as they continued on their merry way. Soon enough, they reached the dense forest and now left the city streets to walk through the undergrowth of the forest. “Now, be careful, there might be a vicious Yao Guai and many even glowing mole rats.” Rebecca instructed as they went through the wild, her mind set on hunting some Ragstags.

Dizerel
November 12th, 2016, 04:00 PM
"You know, one time I restled a Yao Guai with my bare hands before... well, I was in the power suit, but still" He said, overconfident in his abilities. seeing Rebecca eating chips made him hungry, but he preferred not to eat while hunting, as one, someone may ambush them, and two, hunting on an empty stomache was better, as you wouldnt have the chance to get stomache cramps.

Captain
November 12th, 2016, 04:10 PM
“Impressive, but have you encountered a Deathclaw before?” She mentioned, “I took out one with a minigun once - quite a battle indeed.” Rebecca had only seen a Deathclaw three times in her entire life and she’s only killed one during those times. It was one of the deadliest creatures in the Commonwealth, being able to kill someone in seconds. The General stopped abruptly, hearing the sound of several twigs snapping nearby. She quietly moved on, going towards the sound - expecting a Ragstag to appear. However, that was not the case. She watched from afar as a group of raiders moved through the forest along a path with several attack dogs with them. None of them possessed power armor. Thank god. There was quite a few of them though. She looked at Mike. “What do you think? How should we deal with them?” Rebecca asked, testing him yet again.

Dizerel
November 12th, 2016, 04:33 PM
"Take this, ill rush in" Mike said, handing Rebecca his trusty sniper rifle. Mike pulled out his trusty combat shotgun, checking if it was fully loaded, and then charged straight at the raiders. They spotted him when he got within about 20 feet of them, but it was too late. He charged straight into one, sending him flying back and landing on one of the dogs. he started gunning down all the other raiders immediately after, the bullets from their measly pipe weapons deflecting off his armor.

Captain
November 12th, 2016, 04:43 PM
Rebecca didn’t question him and took the sniper rifle, aiming it at the raiders as he rushed in. She landed a few head-shots on the attack dogs and several raiders as he charged at others. Henry snarled and ran after Mike, tackling one of the attack dogs and ripping out its throat. The attack was going pretty successful on their end, the bodies of raiders and attack dogs falling limply to the ground. Once they were all cleared out, the sound of gunshots still ringed into her ears as she went down the hill to join Henry and Mike among the carriage. She searched the bodies, finding several bottle-caps and even some food among their pockets, which was still good. “That went successful as ever. Great job, to the both of you.” Rebecca praised her two companions, “The downside is, that all this may have scared away all possible hunting animals in the area.” To her surprise, it was already getting dark out. “Maybe we should set up camp soon. We need to find a good place too, away from the rotting flesh.” She commented, poking a limp body with the end of her gun.

Dizerel
November 12th, 2016, 04:51 PM
"Well, We ARE in a forest. I can definitely have a camp set up for us. You get a fire going and cook something for us to eat. Ill leave the tank of water here with you if you need it." Micheal said. cranking a lever and the water tank on his back popped free, and he was able to carefully set it on the ground. He started searching around for somewhere to camp, away from the bodies.

Captain
November 12th, 2016, 05:06 PM
“Alright,” Rebecca murmured, her eyes still flickering over to the bodies. She looked over at Henry, who was currently biting at fleas on his flank. The General walked a bit away from the battle-zone and gathered up sticks and wood to put into a pile. Taking out some discarded papers in her pockets, she crumpled them into balls and put them in the pile with the sticks. Taking out her silver lighter, it didn’t take her long to get a small, sustainable fire going. Rebecca began to cook some slabs of meat that she had taken from the fresh mongrel carcasses from before. She had eaten mongrel meat before and it wasn’t too bad, just had to cook that radiation out of them. She poked at the cooking meat with a stick to see if it was cooked all the way while she awaited Mike to return. She gave a small sigh and looked up at the sky, which was now completely dark with bright, little stars speckling across above her. Not everything in the Commonwealth was awful.

Dizerel
November 12th, 2016, 05:27 PM
Mike took about 30 minutes in total, going out about 200 feet and picking a spot to camp out. It wasnt a bad spot, a small clearing among the trees, and lots of cover on all sides. after setting up the two tents, he returned to Rebecca, hungry and ready for a feast.

Captain
November 12th, 2016, 06:05 PM
Rebecca gave a small yawn, taking the well-cooked meat and putting them on a pair of paper plates and setting them down on the ground beside the fire. She took a drink from the tank of fresh water, the cold liquid cooling her aching throat. The General gave a slight sigh, thinking to herself as Mike finally returned to them. She handed him a plate with the cooked slab of meat and sat there, warming her hands by the fire. “When you’ve been General of the Minutemen as long as I have been, you begin to wonder about so many things..” She said, “Will the world ever be the same again? Of course not. Will there be hope? I’ll never know. I’ve met many out here in the Commonwealth, so many that have lost hope in the world because of what has been taken from them..” Rebecca shook her head and began to eat her own share of the meat, her gaze focused on the flickering flames of the fire.

Dizerel
November 12th, 2016, 06:19 PM
Taking the plate from Rebecca, Mike sat down next to her, although his power armor forced him to sit in an awkward position. "I...." Mike said, preferring not to talk about sensitive subjects like that. He only preferred to be happy and make jokes, so whenever anything emotional came up he ignored it. "Eh, most of them either turn into or get eaten by super mutants." Mike said, trying to diffuse the subject.

Captain
November 12th, 2016, 06:30 PM
Rebecca could obviously tell that he was sensitive about the subject. Most people didn’t really wish to hear about her thoughts anyways. “Yeah, that’s true.” She remarked, yawning once again and leaning back against the trunk of a tree, completely dismissing that topic, “Once we get up tomorrow, we should probably head farther West and see if any of the settlements need assistance. I’ll be awake for awhile since I’m used to going to sleep really late, so you can turn in for the night once you’ve eaten.” The General threw some more sticks onto the fire and looked up at the stars. “The sky sure is stunning tonight. I remember one time, Henry and I went hunting out in the middle of night in the summer and it was amazing, so many stars.”

Dizerel
November 12th, 2016, 06:39 PM
Scarfing down his food, Mike heard what Rebecca said and looked up at the stars. "Yeah, they are pretty neat." After finishing up his food, he turned towards the camp. "You dont have to worry about watching guard, Ill set up mines all around." Mike then departed, and after a few minutes of hiding mines in a large radius around the tents, he got out of his power armor and slept. The only time Mike ever got out of his power armor was for sleep, if he got injured and needed to get healed, or every once in a while if the occasion called for it.

Captain
November 12th, 2016, 09:20 PM
Rebecca was hesitant to listen to him at first, but then gave in, knowing that she hadn’t slept in several days. She watched as Mike got out of his power armor and went off into his tent to sleep. Even being his friend, she rarely saw him out of his armor, seemingly very attached to such. The General had her own set of power armor, but that was back in Sanctuary, which was miles from here. Henry gave a small yawn beside her and she decided to get up. Rebecca heaved herself off the ground and she walked over to the tents, going inside her own tent and laying down, staring at the top of the tent for a few minutes as Henry laid beside her, laying his head on her arm and closing his eyes. She slowly closed her eyes and fell asleep, thinking about many things.

Dizerel
November 12th, 2016, 09:34 PM
(Timeskip) waking up early the next morning, mike immeditately got in his power armor. There were still some hot coals leftover from the fire last night, so he was easily able to start a new one from those. He had some pork strips in his equipment, so he started frying those up while rolling up his sleeping bag and putting away his tent.

Captain
November 12th, 2016, 09:42 PM
Rebecca was woken up abruptly by Henry fidgeting beside her, wanting his master to awaken. “Alright, buddy...Alright, I’m getting up..” She mumbled, sitting up in her sleeping bag and ruffled a hand through her hair. The General crawled out of her tent and yawned, stretching out her arms. “Good morning, Mike.” Rebecca said, her tone tired, yet content. The blue cattle dog ran over to the fire and eagerly licked his lips at the pork strips being cooked. She sat down beside the fire and patted Henry on the head. “We’ll head out West after breakfast, maybe stop by Diamond City or something.” The sky was still a deep orange color and she could’ve sworn she heard the vibrations of an explosion coming back from the city from which they came from, but decided not to bother. Super Mutants and Raiders always went after each other with explosives and such, it was nothing new and it sounded far away.

Dizerel
November 12th, 2016, 10:09 PM
"Sure, sounds good" mike said, finishing frying the pork and tossing a piece to henry before dishing it out to the two of them. Chewing his food, he checked the condition of all his weapons, making sure the barrels were clean and each clip was fully loaded.

Captain
November 12th, 2016, 10:36 PM
“Thanks for making breakfast this morning.” Rebecca said to Mike in-between bites of her own meal, “I’ll be sure to make breakfast next time.” She looked over at Henry, who was chewing hungrily on his own slab of meat, wasting no time in gulping it down like any creature would in the Commonwealth. The General raised her pip-boy up to check the map and see if they were going the right way. “If we keep going West, we’ll have to go through some dangerous territories of mutants and raiders, hope you’re prepared for that.” The female said, looking over at her friend before standing up and brushing off her pants, “Let’s go before the scent of food brings in a Yao Guai, we don’t need to deal with one of those beasts this early in the day.” With that, she began to clean up around them, taking down her tent and cleaning up the sleeping bag and snack packages scattered here and there before beginning to travel up a hill headed West.

Dizerel
November 12th, 2016, 11:02 PM
It took Mike a full 30 minutes to pack everything up in his power armor. That was the one downside to it, it could prepare anythinf quickly, but to efficiently store stuff inside of it, it took time. Finally ready to go, he followed behind rebecca.

Captain
November 13th, 2016, 12:13 PM
Henry ran forward, racing up the hill through the yellow and green grass before looking over the land that stretched out in front of them. Rebecca quickly hurried up the hill to join him, her eyes scanning the vast building that lead to Diamond City in the center. “It’s going to be dangerous in there, I heard there are many raider and super mutant camps scattered about within, but it will lead us to the biggest city known to the Commonwealth - Diamond City. We can get some supplies from the merch there and maybe stop at Takahashi and get some noodles. I bought a house there for 3000 caps long that long ago and I have some good stuff held up in there.” The General mentioned to Mike once he joined them before gripping her explosive hunting rifle in her hands and heading down towards the large, dark city.

Dizerel
November 13th, 2016, 03:40 PM
looking around with his sniper rifle in hand, Mike casually said "Sounds good". He already had enough supplies packed away for them that they didnt really need to resupply somewhere. He was more or less just excited for the action and fighting.

Captain
November 15th, 2016, 10:49 PM
Rebecca looked up at the dark, towering building that loomed over them as they walked through the city streets, glass and cement rubble crumbling under her boots. “This place always greets me with a new surprise every time we enter.” She muttered, gripping her rifle. The distant sounds of gunshots rang through the city, but it was from somewhere far away. Henry whimpered beside me and walked very close to his master’s side, wanting to protect Rebecca with his life as he had done since they met. The dim alley’s were unfriendly and almost deathly quiet as they walked on.

“I think I heard something.” A faint voice echoed from somewhere and Rebecca quickly ducked behind a wrecked car. They weren’t alone here now. “I think you’re just jumping at shadows.” Another voice replied to the first, “You think Slash has found him yet? We can’t let that insane maniac escape again.” Henry shifted beside her, looking at the General with concern as she listened to the nearby conversation. “We’ll definitely get ‘em this time. We just have to stay here and see that nobody gets in or out, like the boss told us.” Judging by the voices, there was only two raiders there, but there could always be more in the area. She looked back at Mike, making a gesture with her hand to advance and take them out as she began to sneak around the car and began to aim her rifle, ready for action.

Dizerel
November 15th, 2016, 10:58 PM
Seeing that Rebecca was about to fire, mike motioned for her to stop. He pulled his pistol out of its holster, and handed it to her. It was silenced, so Rebecca would be able to use it without alerting any other potential raiders in the area. The reason why Mike was giving it to rebecca was because Mike's powersuit was too loud and clunky to be any kind of stealthy without using a stealth boy, which he unfortunately left his stealth boy mod back at the base.

Captain
November 15th, 2016, 11:14 PM
Rebecca glanced at his silenced pistol and rolled her eyes, taking it. Glancing around the corner, she saw two raiders standing next to each other, obviously guarding something nearby. Intrigued, the General aimed for quick headshots and took them out no problem, watching them crumble to the ground. She smiled with satisfaction and rose from her hiding place, signaling Henry to go search the bodies and to make sure it was safe before they continued. He scampered over to the limp carcasses of the raiders and sniffed them, coming back to Rebecca with a simple stash of caps. She patted his head and slipped the cap stash into her pocket. The General looked at Mike for a moment before nodding once to him and walking over to the bodies, looking around for a moment to see what all the fuss was about. What she saw was something that she hoped not to come across again.

Her stern gaze locked onto a single red door with a dim street light illuminating it at the end of the alleyway. Rebecca knew what this was right away, being a fool to go inside once before, but that was a long time ago, before she was made General of the Minutemen. Flashbacks of her own experience in that place was quick and made her grip her gun tightly. She looked away from the door and pointed North, down the street ahead of them. “Let’s head that way. That’ll lead us to Diamond City.” Rebecca said, not mentioning to Mike anything about what was down that alley. The blue-cattle dog barked in agreement and wagged his tail, not as concerned about their location as she appeared to be. The General walked back to her friend and handed him back his pistol. “Here, you can have this back. Thanks for letting me borrow it.”

Dizerel
November 15th, 2016, 11:17 PM
"Thanks, but are you ok? Something seems to be bothering you." Mike said, curious. Walking up to the bodies, he then saw the red door. "Wait, what do you think this is?" he asked, walking up right in front of the door.

Captain
November 15th, 2016, 11:27 PM
“I’m fine.” Rebecca insisted and then saw him approach the red door. “Stay away from that!” She urged, going over and looking him in the eye, “There are some things in this place that I’d rather not experience ever again. This place” The General gestured to the door, “is not good. You don’t even know what is in there and I’d rather we not revisit.” She was referring to when Henry and her had ventured in there a few years ago. “Let’s move on and go to Diamond City.” With that, Rebecca walked away a little and stopped, awaiting him to follow.

Dizerel
November 15th, 2016, 11:39 PM
"Well i think at the very least you can tell me what this is. And while you may be skilled, Rebecca, i doubt anything in there could pose a threat to me. I think you are just scared" Mike said, starting to turn the knob on the door, sniper in hand.

Captain
November 15th, 2016, 11:50 PM
Rebecca glared at him, getting angry now as she slammed a hand on the door, preventing him from opening it. “You don’t even know what this place is. This is Pickman’s Gallery, an art museum if you want to call it that. This is the home of a man named Pickman, his first name is unknown as far as I can tell. He strong dislikes people, especially raiders like the ones that we killed earlier.” She looked over at the limp bodies, “He’ll murder anyone that goes into his home, but that’s what I’m concerned about. This Pickman guy, he’s a psychopath. He cuts people open and displays them as art around his house, uses blood to make messed-up paintings. Bones and skulls are made for furniture and there are full head on poles there. It’s disgusting and going into there is like traveling into a mind of a killer.” The General shook her head, “I’ve been here before, never met the guy, but I saw what his house contained and I bolted. By the sound of it, Slash, who is a raider leader, has him captive in there, probably ready to kill him for murdering all of his gang. I’ve had a few encounters with him as well, bit of a smart-ass, bad temper.”

She looked at Mike and stepped away from the door. “If you want to go in there so badly, I won’t stop you. I cannot control your life.”

Dizerel
November 15th, 2016, 11:58 PM
"What are you talking about? That sounds like fun! Do you mot know the backstory to my armor's paint or something? We see stuff similar to that every day at raider camps. To be honest,i think i would like this kind of gallery more than i would a normal art museum" Mike said. He checked to make sure all of his weapons were loaded, and immediately kicked open the door.

Captain
November 16th, 2016, 12:08 AM
Rebecca glanced at Henry, who was looking up at his master with a tilted head. She gave a sigh and looked inside once he kicked open the door. One path lead up a staircase and another path lead into a living room. “You’re insane, I wonder if you are related to Pickman.” The General retorted and raised her rifle, biting her bottom lip. The sound of immediate gunshot rang from the top of the staircase and she ducked behind the door frame, peeking through and seeing three raiders from the floor above, looking from the railing. She immediately shot them down with a few quick bullets to the head and she walked into the house before Mike, looking around as she walked into the living room. “Disgusting..” She muttered, looking at the blood-made paintings on the walls in the living room.

http://image.prntscr.com/image/1e9d389c236a4e65abdb57902fa1efd6.png

Soddenfur
November 16th, 2016, 09:12 PM
(I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE)
Full Name: John Becker (prefers to keep last name private)
Sexuality: Straight
Class: (Raider/Ghoul/Mutant/Freelance/Minuteman) Minuteman
Appearance: (Linked Picture/Detailed Description) He has blonde hair and blue eyes and is very lanky. He wears a black leather jacket with a white undershirt and jeans. He doesn't have much armor overall. Sometimes he wears the minuteman hat if he feels the need to do so.
Personality: He's pretty friendly and likes to be around other people. He's a great mechanic, which often comes in handy. He's not the most clever guy, but he's very knowledgable in other areas. And, um... He's really good at coming up with innuendo. xD
Backstory: (Optional) Not really much, other than the fact that he was hiding out in a Red Rocket before the Minutemen found him as a kid
Companion: (Optional) A small, floating modified robot named Buddy
Other: Uses a heavily modified rifle, a short blade, and has a few grenades he made himself
Questions: Nupe

Dizerel
November 18th, 2016, 09:23 PM
Seeing you take them down so easily, i casually waltzed into the room, combat shotgun held loosely in my grip. "Actually, i am related to pickman" i said, pausing for dramatic effect. "Im also related to you, and even harvey over here" I sad, petting harveys head as I walked by. Looking at the paintings, there was one that had human intestines used to make it. "I think this one is my favorite" I said, pointing to it.

Captain
November 18th, 2016, 09:40 PM
(I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE)
Full Name: John Becker (prefers to keep last name private)
Sexuality: Straight
Class: (Raider/Ghoul/Mutant/Freelance/Minuteman) Minuteman
Appearance: (Linked Picture/Detailed Description) He has blonde hair and blue eyes and is very lanky. He wears a black leather jacket with a white undershirt and jeans. He doesn't have much armor overall. Sometimes he wears the minuteman hat if he feels the need to do so.
Personality: He's pretty friendly and likes to be around other people. He's a great mechanic, which often comes in handy. He's not the most clever guy, but he's very knowledgable in other areas. And, um... He's really good at coming up with innuendo. xD
Backstory: (Optional) Not really much, other than the fact that he was hiding out in a Red Rocket before the Minutemen found him as a kid
Companion: (Optional) A small, floating modified robot named Buddy
Other: Uses a heavily modified rifle, a short blade, and has a few grenades he made himself
Questions: Nupe

Accepted! Welcome to the role-play!

Captain
November 18th, 2016, 09:52 PM
Seeing you take them down so easily, i casually waltzed into the room, combat shotgun held loosely in my grip. "Actually, i am related to pickman" i said, pausing for dramatic effect. "Im also related to you, and even harvey over here" I sad, petting harveys head as I walked by. Looking at the paintings, there was one that had human intestines used to make it. "I think this one is my favorite" I said, pointing to it.

“You never fail to amuse me, Mike.” Rebecca retorted, rolling her eyes as she walked down the hallway and into the kitchen, eyeing multiple bones and splatters of blood that covered the floor. She kicked aside a set of ribs and shook her head as Henry walked behind her, sniffing at scattered metal cans and questionable organs that littered the floor. “Hmm.. You ever wonder how many bodies this guy actually kidnapped and mutilated to get this far?” The General said, looking over at her dog who barked at her in response. Once she was finished up checking around in there, she went back into the living room and signaled Mike with a flick of her hand. “C’mon. Let’s go upstairs.” She remarked and quickly went up the steps, poking the fresh bodies of raiders that littered the floor on the second story of the house with the end of her rifle. Other paintings hung loosely on the wall and even some sculptures of dead bodies were displayed in several rooms as she passed them. Henry barked and bounded up and down as he awaited Mike to join them.

Dizerel
November 18th, 2016, 10:03 PM
Henry got pretty bored of just waiting around. He walked up the stairs normally, but when he was at the top, he said to rebecca "move out of the way, im gonna charge". Not letting her react, he extended a shoulder and tucked his arm, almost like a footballer tackle, and started charging, going around corners and breaking through any doors, running at speeds around 20 mph, assisted by his power armor.

Captain
November 18th, 2016, 10:17 PM
Rebecca uttered a curse under her breath and dodged Mike as he charged past her. “Are you trying to kill me, you idiot?” She shouted after him and brushed her knees off. The General gave a sigh and looked up at the ceiling to see a hatch that most likely lead to the Attic. As Mike did his own thing, she whistled to Henry and reached up, pulling down the hatch where a latter sprung out. She picked up Henry and lifted him up into the Attic, climbing up after him as the two went into the dark, dusty space. Rebecca gave an abrupt sneeze and began to step through the dark space, looking around for for any form of light. Suddenly, as she took another step, there was no ground underneath her boots and she fell into a hole in the flooring, giving out a curse of terror as she fell for a second or two before landing on some rubble of bricks and wood. “Damnit..” She cursed and the breath was soon knocked out of her chest as Henry soon followed her, landing on top of her with a yelp and rolling off of her with a whine. Rebecca grunted and stood up, her back feeling stiff and her knees and palms stinging from the fall. “Where the heck are we now?” She mumbled and then remember the flares in her satchel. The young adult pulled a flare out of her pocket and soon red light illuminated the broken hallway that lead to a staircase that lead further down. “Come on, Henry.” The female said and soon the dog followed her down the grey cement stairs.

Dizerel
November 18th, 2016, 10:33 PM
Mike broke a door as he charged into it, shattering. He looked inside and there were 2 extremely terrified raiders who just witnessed him barge in. They took shots at him, but their pipe weapons deflected easily off mike's power armor. Taking care of them with his combat shotgun, he looted them for ammo and caps, and then he started to wonder where rebecca went. Looking around, he noticed that she left the entrance to the attic open, however, when he tried to climb up, the small wooden ladder to the attic broke under his power armors heavy weight. Grunting in annoyance, Mike jumped up and clutched to the opening of the attic entrance, the power armor assisting him in lifting all of the weight up. When he finally got up there, he realized how dark it was and turned on his suits flashlight, easily illuminating the way for him. Noticing a large hole, he peered into it. "Hello! Anyone there?!" he said as he pointed his shotgun down into the dark depths below.

Captain
November 18th, 2016, 10:50 PM
“I’m down here, don’t shoot me.” Rebecca called up to Mike as Henry and her descended down the cold set of stairs. The blue-cattle dog was quiet beside her, his tail wagging back and forth contently. It was extremely erie with only the sound of her footsteps and her dog’s claws clicking on the cement flooring as they finally reached a white door that was locked from the other side. She could just use a bobby pin to unlock it, but the door seemed pretty weak. She stepped back and charged at the door, slamming against it with her shoulder, flying forward as the door then gave out and she fell into the dirt. Rebecca got up and looked around, seeing a wide room that had a cement platform in the middle with a bloody painting with black hands reaching towards a yellow eye.. Buckets of red were scattered everywhere, accompanied with bones, wilted flowers and half-mangled animal and human carcasses. This was obviously the studio of the killer, Pickman, where he prepared this sick forms of art. Henry ran into the room after his master and looked around, tilting his head to one side. On the far side of the room, mumbled grunts and curses were heard and the General saw several raiders rise from their dirty mattresses where they had rested. They immediately aimed their guns at Rebecca and she quickly ducked behind a table, aiming her rifle at one while Henry snarled and ran at the nearest raider, tackling him and biting down on the enemy’s throat.
Painting (http://prntscr.com/d94m8b)

Dizerel
November 19th, 2016, 12:07 AM
Mike was hesitant about jumping down the hole. He wasnt scared of getting hurt from the fall, power armor absorbed any sort of falling damage, he just wanted to see if there was anything in the attic, however, he didnt get a choice, as he heard gunfire coming from below. "Rebecca!" mike said, jumping down the hole and landing with an earthshaking thud. Charging straight into the action, mike started shotgunning down the raiders, however, after only 2 shots, pulling the trigger made a small clicking sound - the magazine was empty. Mike had forgotten to reload after dealing with the raiders upstairs. Dropping his shotgun briefly, mike pulled out his 10mm pistol and finished off the remaining raiders with a few well aimed headshots. Reloading his pistol, and then picking up his shotgun and reloading that, he looked at rebecca expectantly. "So, whats next?" he said, almost as if he hadnt killed several people.

Captain
November 19th, 2016, 01:34 AM
Rebecca stood up from her spot in hiding and looked around the room for a moment, walking to the opposite end of it. She looked down through a deep, dim-lit tunnel that looked almost dug out. “I think we should go this way - through these tunnels.” She remarked and Henry yipped, beginning to run down the tunnel. The General quickly ran after him, grabbing him by his bandanna and instructing him to stay by her side. He whined, but obeyed. She went through the dirt-covered tunnels that winded up and down until the sound of voices echoed through them.

“So, you think you can just kidnap and torture our people, huh? Like it’s your own sick, twisted game?” The familiar voice of Slash, the raider leader rang through her ears. Rebecca quickened her pace until she stopped and looked down upon a group of three raiders surrounding a well-dressed man with his hands above his head. The middle raider was dressed in heavy, spiked armor and was accompanied by two normal raiders with masks covering their faces as they pointed their pipe pistols at the man. Slash swung around a machete, dangerously close to this man, who was none other than Pikeman himself. He looked too normal, it was almost scary. Rebecca quietly aimed her rifle towards one of the raiders as she positioned herself until Mike and Henry sprung into action to defeat the raiders and actually rescue Pickman. Maybe he wasn’t as bad as it seemed. No matter though, she always saved people from raiders like Slash.

Dizerel
November 19th, 2016, 01:41 AM
Seeing the 3 raiders, and rebecca trying to take aim at one, mike gave off a chuckle. "Step aside and let a professional take care of this." mike said. He pulled out a silencer, attached it to the barrel of his sniper rifle, and then took careful aim. He repositioned himself so that one raider was behind the other. He took the shot, and the bullet went through both of their heads. Slash looked at his dead companions, then at Mike. Charging at mike with the machete, mike took a shot with the sniper, but barely missed, the bullet grazing slash's head. Slash was too close to get another good shot in with the sniper, so mike dropped his sniper rifle and charged at Slash. He pinned sladh by the neck as he charged, and rammed him into the wall so hard that Slash was decapitated by it.

Soddenfur
November 19th, 2016, 10:03 AM
(I assume you guys are in Pickman's Gallery? Lemme think of a way to rp my way into this :P)
John strolled groggily out of his usual living quarters, Buddy floating gently behind him. The robot made a soft whirring sound, which John could never hear in the drowsy state he was in. The Minuteman had only recently awoke, but he was far from ill-prepared for killing the wasteland's grotesque inhabitants. Whistling, he traveled right into Boston, wary of raiders lurking in the shadows.

Captain
November 19th, 2016, 07:01 PM
Rebecca stood up from her aimed position, glaring in Mike’s direction and shook her head, deciding not to snap at him. She hopped down from the ledge into the dirty, bunker-like room and walked over to Pickman as he looked at the fallen bodies of the raiders around him. The clean-cut man looked up at Rebecca with no expression. “That was close, thank you.” He said, his tone dull and without much emotion. It was almost disturbing. “Those people deserved worse than death.” He added to that and the young General was hesitant to agree with this mad-man. Yes, they were raiders, but they were still human in a way. “They were cold-blooded killers.” Rebecca remarked, gripping her rifle between her fingers. “They got their pound of flesh, I’ll collect my own soon enough.” He said, giving a mere shrug as if this was a casual conversation. He looked towards Mike, his expression still neutral. “I owe you.” Pickman said and Rebecca stepped in between him and Mike. “What did you have in mind?” She asked, her brows furrowing. “A gift, nothing more.” He said lowly, “If you visit my Gallery once again, look deep with one of my paintings ‘Picnic for Stanley’ and you will find my gratitude.” He paused, giving a small smirk. “You’ll need this.” With that, he handed her a small key and walked away from them without another word, disappearing into the tunnels of where they had entered, back into the darkness, never to be seen again by their gaze.

http://image.prntscr.com/image/8d3c20f3be6d4f56803b2b4bea417001.png

Dizerel
November 19th, 2016, 07:47 PM
"Thats.... strange. I thought we would fight him. Really looking forward to caving his skull in" Mike said in a disappointing way. Looking at Rebecca, he asked "Do you wanna go get this reward, or do you think it's a trap?"

Captain
November 19th, 2016, 08:12 PM
Rebecca was quiet for a moment, her grip tightening around the small key within her hand, looking down at the ground as Henry sat down beside her, whimpering quietly. She gave a light sigh and chucked the small key at Mike, her teeth clenching together. “I don’t care. You decide, it’s not like you follow my opinion most of the time anyways..” She muttered coldly and looked up to see another tunnel that showed a wooden ladder leading up to the surface. The young adult walked away from him, her dog following after her close behind. Climbing up the ladder, she opened the hatch at the top and looked around, seeing that it lead out to an alley behind Pickman’s house. Rebecca went back down and lifted Henry up, out of the hatch with her following. The General shut her eyes for a moment before looking down the alleyway and beginning to walk, reaching the streets of Boston once again. “I need a drink, Henry.” She said, brushing one hand through her hair, “Let’s head to Goodneighbor and visit an old friend. Forget Diamond City, it’s full of egotistical stuck-up people anyways.” Henry gave an agreeing yip and followed her close behind as the stars shined above them in the night as they walked down the barren, trashed street.

Dizerel
November 19th, 2016, 08:39 PM
Rebecca was quiet for a moment, her grip tightening around the small key within her hand, looking down at the ground as Henry sat down beside her, whimpering quietly. She gave a light sigh and chucked the small key at Mike, her teeth clenching together. “I don’t care. You decide, it’s not like you follow my opinion most of the time anyways..” She muttered coldly and looked up to see another tunnel that showed a wooden ladder leading up to the surface. The young adult walked away from him, her dog following after her close behind. Climbing up the ladder, she opened the hatch at the top and looked around, seeing that it lead out to an alley behind Pickman’s house. Rebecca went back down and lifted Henry up, out of the hatch with her following. The General shut her eyes for a moment before looking down the alleyway and beginning to walk, reaching the streets of Boston once again. “I need a drink, Henry.” She said, brushing one hand through her hair, “Let’s head to Goodneighbor and visit an old friend. Forget Diamond City, it’s full of egotistical stuck-up people anyways.” Henry gave an agreeing yip and followed her close behind as the stars shined above them in the night as they walked down the barren, trashed street.

hearing Rebecca talk to him like that, Mike was immediately saddened. He watched as she went up the ladder and left without him. Clutching the key, Mike didnt know what else to do other than go back and look for the treasure. Finding the painting 10 minutes later, he used the key and opened up a safe, inside the was a knife and a letter, obviously left from pickman since it had blood all over it. Taking the knife using it to replace his old one, Mike carried on, not sure what to do now.

Captain
November 19th, 2016, 08:59 PM
Rebecca walked along the empty, quiet streets as her hands clenched together into fists and her body started to shake for a moment. She almost fell to the ground, but kept herself steady. There was no use crying over something like this, yet tears formed in her eyes. Before they could fall, Rebecca shook her head and growled, muttering several curses under her breath. Why did her emotional state have to be this way? And all because of that boy. Why did he affect her life so? All he did was show-off and tease her about being scared all the time. Henry whimpered at her as they continued to walk along, concerned for her well-being. After a few minutes, they reached the outer walls of Goodneighbor, a small town where outsiders went when they felt out-of-place. She knocked several times on the metal door and a few seconds passed before one of the neighborhood watch people opened the door, looking her over and stepping aside to let her in. Henry walked into the town and she followed him, looking up at the lit-up signs and ghouls that leaned against the walls with guns secured in their grasp. The security was tight here, but the town still had it’s share of trouble. Rebecca walked through the dark alleys of Goodneighbor until she reached the crumbling Town Hall. She opened the large white doors and walked inside, greeted by more security. “What’s your business here?” One of the guards growled at her, aiming his gun at her chest. “I’m here to see the Mayor.” She said and the guard soon replied. “And why would a freak like you have any business to do with Mayor Hancock?” Before she could retort, a ghoul dressed in red walked down the stairs. “James, Brutus. Is that how we treat guests in Goodneighbor?” To this, both guards shook their heads and backed away. “Rebecca! It’s been a long time, old friend.” The handsome-looking ghoul smiled and patted her on the back, but soon frowned, seeing her dull, stressed expression. “Hey, you seem down, let’s talk over a Nuka Cola in The Third Rail, eh?” She nodded and he smiled, telling the guards that he’d be back later as they walked out into the streets to share a drink in The Third Rail nightclub. Henry obediently followed them, hesitant about everything here. This wasn't the most trustful neighborhood.

Dizerel
November 19th, 2016, 09:37 PM
Mike, having got the knife, didnt know what to do now. Rebecca obviously didnt want to be around him. Looking at the ladder, mike would have to use his jetpack to get out, since the ladder would crumple under his power suits weight. Normally, he could just turn on his jetpack modification for his power suit, except that that the fuel tank for it was interchangeable with the water tank. The only way he would be able to get out is id he used water pressure to feul the jetpack, and that would consume most of the water left. Having only one shot at this, mike turned on the jetpack, and water spewed from behind his armor, rocketing him into the air. Mike just barely got into reach of the ledge, and he grabbed onto it, turning off the jetpack and leaving only a little water in the tank. Climbing out, mike sighed, still needing to decide where to go and what to do.

Captain
November 19th, 2016, 09:54 PM
“So, what’s got you down?” Hancock asked as they sat down at the bar in The Third Rail, ordering two Nuka Colas for them from Whitechapel Charlie, the robot behind the counter that took care of the drinks here. Rebecca didn’t answer right away, looking down at her scarred hands as they rested on the cold counter-top. “It’s nothing, just some personal troubles.” She said and the ghoul shook his head, “It seems to be more than just mere personal problems. Being the General bringing too much stress of you? Or is someone in particular giving you hard times?” The mayor nodded to the bartender as he sent down two bottles of Nuka Cola in front of them, popping open one of the bottles and taking a drink. “I was never much of a fan of the beer here.” He commented to her, but then awaited an answer to his original question. “It’s this boy - we’ve been friends for a long time, even if he even sees me as his friend. He treats me more like a damsel in distress than anything, always taking the lead or wearing armor all the time to seem so tough and courageous, then teases me when I’m too afraid to do something..” The ghoul muttered something under his breath that she didn’t hear before answering her out-loud. “Why is he such a problem for you? Do you have feelings for him or something?” He asked, raising an eyebrow. Rebecca glared at him, “Of course, not! Mike and I have never been anything more than just friends, you know I’m not the one to fall in love.” She retorted and Hancock smirked, chuckling at her quick defense, “Well, he obviously didn’t care enough to follow you here, so it’s a good thing that you don’t care that badly enough.” He stated, obvious teasing behind his words. The General rolled her eyes and opened up her Nuka Cola, drinking half of it in one go.

In the meantime, Henry laid down beside her as she spoke to her friend, his ears twitching from side to side as he listened to the singer on stage perform famous songs that they had listened to on the radio before. Something did not feel right about all this to him and he looked up at his owner, who was clearly stressed about this current situation. If he could talk, he would say many things, but then again, he was just a dog. He growled and stood up, silently walking away from Rebecca and pushing open the door of the bar with his front paws, running out into the streets to find Mike. He leapt over garbage cans that had toppled over and eventually made his way out of Goodneighbor, putting his nose to good use as he tried to find the scent trail that lead to Mike.

Dizerel
November 19th, 2016, 10:06 PM
Mike looked around. He decided he would just go out and find something to hunt. Traveling for a while, he git near the edge of the city. Suddenly, a deathclaw popped up from out of the ground, just a few feet in front of him. Mike was shocked, he had never fought a deathclaw before. Readying his shotgun, mike unloaded his entire clip into its face, but it didnt seem to take too much damage from it. Retaliating, the deathclaw charged at him and slashed, although mike didnt feel anything, the power armor absorbing the entire blow, however, it left huge cuts in the armor, and if the deathclaw hit him too many times, his armor would surely fail. Pulling out his grenade launcher, Mike punched the Deathclaw to push it back and stun it temporarily, and he quickly took a step back and fired a grenade, crippling the deathclaw's leg. Falling to the ground, mike pulled out his sniper rifle, and pointed it at the deathclaws head. "Hasta la vista, baby" mike said, pulling the trigger and killing the deathclaw.

Captain
November 19th, 2016, 10:18 PM
Hancock patted Rebecca on the shoulder. “If it makes you feel better, you can rest in one of the rooms that the motel across the street. I’ll pay for your room.” He said and the young adult nodded, her eyes locked on the almost empty bottle of Nuka Cola. The soft hum of music made her mind feel fuzzy and almost relaxed.

Somewhere outside of Goodneighbor, Henry ran down the empty streets of Boston, eagerly sniffing around to find Mike. His claws clicked against the cement surface as his tongue rolled out of his mouth. This was his mission for his beloved owner, to find him. She seemed to care for Mike, more than she ever realized and they couldn’t just be apart like this. The soft groan of something made the lean blue cattle dog skid to a stop and looked around, his ears perked up. A few feral ghouls rose from an abandoned store, grunting and rushing towards him. The canine whined and then snarled, dashing towards them, latching onto one of them and taking it down, killing it quickly. Another one grabbed Henry by the tail, yanking his back and making him yelp. He growled and used his back paws to shove the other ghoul away before facing it and biting onto it’s throat, ending it. With this, the dog finally decided to run, not waiting for more to show up. He didn’t stop running until he turned a corner and hid behind a dumpster, panting from running so much. The scent of Mike was stall to him, but still there, thankfully.

Dizerel
November 19th, 2016, 10:25 PM
Suddenly, after killing the first deathclaw, four more popped up from the ground out of nowhere. Mike's eyes widened. FOUR DEATHCLAWS? how could he take that on by himself. reloading his grenade launcher, mike prepared for the toughest battle of his life.

Captain
November 19th, 2016, 10:34 PM
“It’s getting late, I should probably turn in for the night.” Rebecca said, rubbing her eyelids with her fingers, a slight headache forming in her brain from this night. Hancock nodded and stood up. “Come on, I’ll walk you over to the motel and tell Clair that the room will be paid by yours truly.” He said. She sighed and heaved herself up from her seat, following him out the door. After a few minutes, she suddenly realized that Henry was not with her. “Hey, have you seen my dog?” The General asked Hancock. “I saw him earlier, must be getting some grub from the Drifters down the street, they always give out tasty snacks to any canine they see.”

However, Henry was far from Goodneighbor at this point, running through some open forest as he had finally found the scent trail of Mike. He barked, trying to locate the friend of his master as sounds of gunshots rang through the air, numbing the sounds of everything in his pointy ears. Suddenly, the brisk, thick smell of Deathclaw struck his nose and he whimpered, knowing that this was not a good sign. He quickened his pace, wasting no time to rest.

Dizerel
November 19th, 2016, 10:40 PM
When henry got to mike, mike was laying against the side of a building, very badly cut up and bloodied. One of the arms and the torse of his power armor was torn open. In front of mike were 4 deathclaw bodies and exploded bits of a last one, as well as holes in the street everywhere from all the explosions. Seeing henry, mike said feebly to him "get... Rebecca..." and laid there, panting, about to pass out or possibly die from blood loss.

Captain
November 19th, 2016, 11:01 PM
Henry skidded to a stop as his eye’s widened at the sight of the Deathclaw bodies laying everywhere and the holes from multiple explosions scattered around him. He uttered a yelp of fear as his eyes locked onto Mike’s battered body, blood pooling around him. The canine dashed up to him and whimpered, nudging Mike gently, wanting him to get up. When the boy asked him to fetch his master, he whined and gave Mike a few friendly licks on the face before dashing off down the street at full speed, going back to Goodneighbor. He never stopped, no matter how badly his chest heaved from so much running. He reached the town in a few minutes, running through the door of Goodneighbor, dodging several people as they shouted curses at him from almost bumping into them. Once he saw Rebecca walking across the street with Hancock, he barked several times, going up to her and tugging at her jacket forcefully.

As Rebecca walked across the damp street with Hancock rambling onto her about something about Super Mutant attacks when something jerked her body to the side, almost making her fall onto the ground. She saw Henry, whimpering and tugging her blue Minutemen General jacket, trying to get him to follow her. “Hey! Come on, stop that!” Rebecca said, pushing the dog off of her, “I’m not in the mood to go after one of your silly trash raids, Henry!” She said sternly at him and Hancock chuckled. “I think your dog is going nuts, Rebecca. Too much rads in his system.”

The canine growled at his master’s stubborn behavior, only if she knew what this was all about. He barked and howled, pushing her with his paws and tugging at her jacket. He did everything to get her to follow him. “What the heck is wrong with you tonight?’ Rebecca snapped at him and he flicked his head towards the Goodneighbor exit, looking at her with such pleading eyes. “Fine, god, what could be so interesting for me to see?’ She said sighing and following him once she said that she would follow. He dashed off down the street, going through the exit of the town as Rebecca followed him, grumbling to herself as she pulled out her rifle to defend herself as they went out of the city limits where more enemies would lurk.

About two minutes later, the two of them finally reached the battle of Deathclaws and Rebecca looked at the numerous bodies of monsters and holes from explosions. “What in god’s name happened here?” She asked Henry as she walked past the damage and debris. Henry whined and insisted that she hurried, seeing the figure of Mike’s dying form on the ground. Rebecca followed him at a brisk pace until her eyes widened in horror as she saw Mike lying on the ground, close to death. “What the hell, Mike?” She said, “Why did you go against four or more Deathclaws and not run!” She crouched on the ground beside him, her knees being stained in the pool of blood as she rummaged through her bag for bandages and any sort of medicine to help him. “Don’t you dare die on me, you idiot!” She snapped at him, overcome with emotion that made her more angry at him than sad. Rebecca then began to put white banages over his wounds to stop the bleeding, but more and more blood kept coming. After awhile, she was finally able to stop the blood from flowing out by putting lots of bandages on his body.

Dizerel
November 19th, 2016, 11:11 PM
"Heh... Now i can say that I wrestled with a deatchlaw" mike said, referencing what he said at the start of their adventure about how he wrestled a yao guai. Mike suddenly started coughing up blood, which meant that one of his lungs got punctured. "Just leave me here, its too late to take me to a hospital, and no one else is close enough to help out" mike said feebly.

Captain
November 19th, 2016, 11:22 PM
Rebecca glared at him, trying to act tough. “No! I won’t leave you here to die, damnit!” She snapped at him, tears welling in the corners of her eyes. The young female hadn’t cried over someone in many years, since the death of her parents. “Come on! Please..You can’t die now! We..We still have to get to Diamond City, remember? We were going to have a few laughs over some noodles and Nuka Cola!” Her hands started to shake. “I really care about you, okay? I don’t want to be left out here alone. Henry really enjoys your company and so do I. We’re a team.” Her hands clenched into fists as tears rolled down her face. “You always told me that you were strong and tough, you can make it through this.. I know you can..please..” Henry whined beside her, pacing around with eagerness and distress. The General was showing weakness, something that she rarely showed to people. “You can’t die..” She whispered, resting her hand in his. “Please..”

Dizerel
November 19th, 2016, 11:26 PM
"I.. I had stabalizers built into my suit... But the deathclaws tore it up.... You still might be able to find rnough of them to patch me up though" Mike said, coughinf up blood between his words.

Captain
November 19th, 2016, 11:38 PM
Rebecca didn’t say another word and started searching around for parts of his torn-up suit that had been torn away by the Deathclaws powerful attacks. Henry helped her search around and to their luck, they found some stabilizers inside his torn up suit and without hesitation, proceeded to give him the drugs that he needed to help him heal and eventually get better. She ruffled a hand through her hair and gave a nervous sigh, wanting to do this right so he could become better and not so close to death. Henry stared at Mike, whining and wanting him to get better.

Dizerel
November 19th, 2016, 11:45 PM
"Im not sure how much that helped, but at least it increased my chances of surviving.... Probably" mike said, coughing up even more blood. Mike didnt know what to do after that, he just say there in pain. He was completely fine with dying at this point, life didnt mean much to him anyways.

Captain
November 20th, 2016, 12:22 PM
Rebecca dried her tears with the back of her hand, resting a comforting hand on his shoulder. “I know that you can do this, Mike.” She said, giving him a soft smile, “You always showed me what it was like to be strong and brave. I’m here for you, I promise.” If she could take his pain away and feel it for him, she would do so in a heartbeat. “You can fight through this. You’ve taken out so many raider gangs, wrestled a Yao Guai, took out Slash, a powerful raider leader and killed four or more Deathclaws. You are stronger than anyone I’ve ever met. If anything, you should be the Minutemen’s leader besides me.” She said, her tone gentle and soothing. Henry gave a light bark beside her, laying his muzzle on Mike’s arm while looking up at him with puppy-like eyes.

Dizerel
November 20th, 2016, 01:27 PM
"Heh, That'l be the day" Mike said... trailing off. He was starting to lose consciousness, his body had taken too much damage. He wasnt dying, rather his body needed to conserve as much energy as it could in order to heal itself.

Captain
November 20th, 2016, 01:34 PM
“Get some rest, your body needs to heal and get better.” She murmured and laid down on the ground beside him, looking up at the stars. She meant it when she said that she would stay here with him. Henry gave a soft whimper and curled up beside Mike, closing his eyes and trying to sleep. It was the middle of the night, still long before morning. Rebecca made sure to have her rifle close at hand in case someone or something decided to interrupt this. The General listened to the gentle chirping of crickets in the bushes near by. “I’ll stay up all night and protect you. This’ll be my thank-you for protecting me all those times.” She remarked, staying awake as she laid beside him. He would make it through this, slowly, but surely.

Dizerel
November 20th, 2016, 01:48 PM
(Rebecca should send Henry with a note and some caps to get the doctor at Diamond city)

Captain
November 20th, 2016, 02:52 PM
Rebecca sat up from her position for a moment, looking up at erie dark clouds passed over them in the sky. An idea then struck her mind and she pulled out a packet of one hundred caps and a piece of paper. The young adult began to write out a note saying how someone was injured and needed help right away with these caps as payment. She added that they should follow Henry back to them. “Henry!” She said sharply, making the dog wake up abruptly and stand up, looking over at her. She tied up the stash of caps and note in his red bandana. “Take these to Doctor Sun in Diamond City, boy. No stopping, you must hurry now!” Rebecca said and before she could express more words, the dog was several feet away from them, running down the street towards Diamond City. Having gone to Diamond city with his owner dozens of times before, he knew the way by instinct. His claws clicked on the cement surface as he turned the corner and soon saw the entrance of the large city, passing by multiple guards and min turrets as he ran up the steps into the large baseball stadium city. He soon spotted the doctor’s office and ran down another flight of steps until he went up to the door and pulled off his bandana, showing him the note and caps supply. Within minutes, Henry and Doctor Sun were running back to the two the awaited help outside the city limits.

Dizerel
November 20th, 2016, 03:09 PM
The doctor ran alongside Henry, his bag of medical equipment with him. after a few minutes, Henry finally led him to where Mike and rebecca were sitting. seeing the poor condition Mike was in, he turned to rebecca. "How long has he been like this?" He asked, checking Mike for a pulse.

Captain
November 20th, 2016, 03:24 PM
Rebecca wondered this for a moment, not knowing exactly. “I am not really exactly sure. Under five hours, I know that much.” She said, looking at Henry for a moment, “Can he be saved?” The General didn’t know much about medical stuff, just common stuff, not anything like surgery or highly dangerous injuries like this. She rested her face her in her hands. “He can’t die. You have to save him, Doctor. You have treated my injuries before, I know that you’ve worked with bad cases before.”