PDA

View Full Version : Hunter x hunter rp

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Static
July 21st, 2017, 11:40 AM
This will probably have no people join but I'm gonna try it :)

Strange beast,and monsters.Vast riches,evil haunts,uncharted frontiers.The people that are captivated by these words are called...HUNTERS!

If you don't know what nen and ten is then Google it.I'm to lazy to put it.

OC's only please.besides that,no rules.

Fourm.
Name:
Appearance:
Personality(tbrp'd accepted):
Nen type:
Hunter?:

Static
July 23rd, 2017, 04:14 PM
Bump

Static
August 7th, 2017, 12:22 PM
Last bump

Undercover
August 7th, 2017, 01:43 PM
What do hunters do?
Swiftheart

Static
August 7th, 2017, 01:54 PM
What do hunters do?
Swiftheart
There are a few difrent types of hunters and they hunt difrent things.Black list hunters are almost like assassins and hunt kill people for money.There are more types but I can't really think of them Frome the top of my head.Some try to find treasures and some try to find rare foods.

Static
August 25th, 2017, 04:02 PM
KayMew07

Angel1
August 25th, 2017, 04:13 PM
Name:Angel
Appearance:
Personality(tbrp'd accepted):TBrpd
Nen type:Unknown
Hunter?:Unknown

Static
August 25th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Name:Kate kurta
Appearence:down curley hair and grey eyes.
Personality:tbrp'd
Nen type:not known
Hunter:not yet

KayMew07
August 25th, 2017, 04:33 PM
Name: Kay Kurta
Appearance: Black hair, Blue ears with white spots, Blue wolf hoodie, blue tail with white tip, black shorts, white tank, one light purple eye one grey.(eyes glow red when mad)
Personality: Tsundere
Nen: not known
Hunter: not known

KayMew07
August 25th, 2017, 04:56 PM
Name: Blaze Liken
Appearance: black hair, amber eyes (glow red when mad he Ultima), wears red bandana over eyes that his parents gave him, black ears with white spots, black tail, white hood that shows abs..., tan
Personality: tbrp'd
Nen: unknown

Static
August 25th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Name: Blaze Liken
Appearance: black hair, amber eyes (glow red when mad he Ultima), wears red bandana over eyes that his parents gave him, black ears with white spots, black tail, white hood that shows abs..., tan
Personality: tbrp'd
Nen: unknown
Name: Kay Kurta
Appearance: Black hair, Blue ears with white spots, Blue wolf hoodie, blue tail with white tip, black shorts, white tank, one light purple eye one grey.(eyes glow red when mad)
Personality: Tsundere
Nen: not known
All accepted

KayMew07
August 25th, 2017, 08:14 PM
All accepted
kay walked to the hunter exam entrance

Static
August 25th, 2017, 08:24 PM
kay walked to the hunter exam entrance
Kate glared at Kay,who had made them wait all this time."Thanks alot!I had to wait a hour for you!Can we start now Satotz?" She said.Her hair was brown and curley,and her eyes where gray.Not exactly exam material.

KayMew07
August 25th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Kate glared at Kay,who had made them wait all this time."Thanks alot!I had to wait a hour for you!Can we start now Satotz?" She said.Her hair was brown and curley,and her eyes where gray.Not exactly exam material.
kay walked up to Kate looked straight into he eyes and said "didn't realize they let amatures take the exam. if you really wanted to become a hunter you should know that patience is key. BAKA!!!"

Static
August 25th, 2017, 09:01 PM
kay walked up to Kate looked straight into he eyes and said "didn't realize they let amatures take the exam. if you really wanted to become a hunter you should know that patience is key. BAKA!!!"
She stood up,staring the girl straight in the eye." And I didn't know they let dogs take the exam!" She snapped.

KayMew07
August 25th, 2017, 09:07 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;367033]She stood up,staring the girl straight in the eye." And I didn't know they let dogs take the exam!" She snapped.[/QUOTE
kay growls "I'm not a dog I'm a wolf your the dog here"

Angel1
August 25th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Hi roasters:happycat:

Static
August 25th, 2017, 09:12 PM
"I don't know where your from but where I live,if you don't start soon then your late." She growled.

Angel1
August 25th, 2017, 09:14 PM
:hmm:

KayMew07
August 25th, 2017, 09:31 PM
"I don't know where your from but where I live,if you don't start soon then your late." She growled.
kay looks confused "listen I don't know where your from but where I come from were grammatically correct!"

Static
August 25th, 2017, 09:37 PM
kay looks confused "listen I don't know where your from but where I come from were grammatically correct!"
Satotz looked at everyone." Ok girls let's not be tsudere's." He said.

KayMew07
August 25th, 2017, 09:47 PM
Satotz looked at everyone." Ok girls let's not be tsudere's." He said.
kay glares at him "IM NOT A TSUNDERE YOU BAKA"

Static
August 25th, 2017, 10:06 PM
kay glares at him "IM NOT A TSUNDERE YOU BAKA"
Satotz looked at her." Your acting like one." He said calmly.

KayMew07
August 25th, 2017, 10:44 PM
Satotz looked at her." Your acting like one." He said calmly.
kay puts her hands into fist and grits her teeth "lets just get on with the exam"

Static
August 26th, 2017, 07:19 AM
kay puts her hands into fist and grits her teeth "lets just get on with the exam"
" Finally." Kate mumbled,and started to catch up with the other examines.

KayMew07
August 26th, 2017, 09:08 AM
" Finally." Kate mumbled,and started to catch up with the other examines.
Kay runs and is now beside the examiner "this is boring I'm not even trying..." blaze "...yeah this is boring werewolves can jog faster then this" they both laugh "my names Kay, Kay Kurta." "tch...you'll have to figure mine out" "NO FAIR..." Kay sees Kate behind them and sighs.

Static
August 26th, 2017, 09:43 AM
Kay runs and is now beside the examiner "this is boring I'm not even trying..." blaze "...yeah this is boring werewolves can jog faster then this" they both laugh "my names Kay, Kay Kurta." "tch...you'll have to figure mine out" "NO FAIR..." Kay sees Kate behind them and sighs.
"Don't lie about your last name!" She shouted,her eyes burning scarlet red.she was caught up easily.

KayMew07
August 26th, 2017, 09:49 AM
"Don't lie about your last name!" She shouted,her eyes burning scarlet red.she was caught up easily.
kay jogs backwards still keeping at the front "why would I lie about my name' her eyes glow scarlet and turns away as they reach the door she calms down her eyes go back to purple and grey.

Static
August 26th, 2017, 10:10 AM
kay jogs backwards still keeping at the front "why would I lie about my name' her eyes glow scarlet and turns away as they reach the door she calms down her eyes go back to purple and grey.
Kate's eyes turned back grey when she calmed down and went through the door.

KayMew07
August 26th, 2017, 10:40 AM
Kate's eyes turned back grey when she calmed down and went through the door.
kay looked at the second examiner she looked drerpy. "hello guys for this next exam we will be making food." kay being her said "um.. were not ALL guys" the examiner pouted "shut up!" kay crossed her arms and started cooking>

Static
August 26th, 2017, 12:43 PM
kay looked at the second examiner she looked drerpy. "hello guys for this next exam we will be making food." kay being her said "um.. were not ALL guys" the examiner pouted "shut up!" kay crossed her arms and started cooking>
Kate started making fudge.

KayMew07
August 26th, 2017, 01:45 PM
Kate started making fudge.
blaze finished his steak and gives it to the judge "Pass." blaze smirks and walked over to the crowd of people who failed they started yelling things like "but he's a kid" or "NO FAIR" while the 35 who passed said things like "Good job kid" and "yeah! do a flip" kay walked up to their with her sushi. the judge smiles "MMMMMMMMM I LOVE SUSHI AND CHOCLATE AND MEAT!!! you pass but I'm making u clean up bc u were annoying me." kay frowns and walks off to clean "ok fudge girl your left. can I eat it yet?"

Static
August 26th, 2017, 04:20 PM
blaze finished his steak and gives it to the judge "Pass." blaze smirks and walked over to the crowd of people who failed they started yelling things like "but he's a kid" or "NO FAIR" while the 35 who passed said things like "Good job kid" and "yeah! do a flip" kay walked up to their with her sushi. the judge smiles "MMMMMMMMM I LOVE SUSHI AND CHOCLATE AND MEAT!!! you pass but I'm making u clean up bc u were annoying me." kay frowns and walks off to clean "ok fudge girl your left. can I eat it yet?"
" er....just a sec." She said,and had to fix more.She brought it over,but there was a little around her mouth because she had eaten the first batch.

KayMew07
August 26th, 2017, 04:33 PM
" er....just a sec." She said,and had to fix more.She brought it over,but there was a little around her mouth because she had eaten the first batch.
the examiner looks at the plate and gobbles it down "pass" then she looks over to see that Kay cleaned the room.
-------trick tower--------
kay and ...and red haired guy found two trapdoors and jumped down and found a room.. kay looked over and saw a computer it said to wait for 3 more players. then a door opened..

Static
August 26th, 2017, 09:10 PM
the examiner looks at the plate and gobbles it down "pass" then she looks over to see that Kay cleaned the room.
-------trick tower--------
kay and ...and red haired guy found two trapdoors and jumped down and found a room.. kay looked over and saw a computer it said to wait for 3 more players. then a door opened..
Kate found a trapdoor almost immidetly and went in.

KayMew07
September 1st, 2017, 09:53 AM
Kate found a trapdoor almost immidetly and went in.
kay saw Kate come down a white haired guy with pink tips and a red shirt that showed off his arms and neon green eyes followed along with a brown haired guy with chocolate brown eyes and a green flannel with a red shirt underneath and grey shorts. "oh hello ladies^^ I'm Zen" the white haired one say while checking out Kay and Kate so Kay punches him "Hi I'm Gona" The brownie said "I'm kay and this is Mr. Mystery...I don't know his name.. anyways take a bracelet" they all take a bracelet and the door opens. they chose to go right and it leads them to a battle room. first is Kate Vrs Sky (a scary orange guy)

Static
September 1st, 2017, 10:05 AM
kay saw Kate come down a white haired guy with pink tips and a red shirt that showed off his arms and neon green eyes followed along with a brown haired guy with chocolate brown eyes and a green flannel with a red shirt underneath and grey shorts. "oh hello ladies^^ I'm Zen" the white haired one say while checking out Kay and Kate so Kay punches him "Hi I'm Gona" The brownie said "I'm kay and this is Mr. Mystery...I don't know his name.. anyways take a bracelet" they all take a bracelet and the door opens. they chose to go right and it leads them to a battle room. first is Kate Vrs Sky (a scary orange guy)
(Yay!!!!No school!!!!!!)
Kate looked at the sky up and down,noting where his weak places and strengths may be."So how's this work?Do I fight him or play a game or something?" She asked,turning to Kay.

KayMew07
September 1st, 2017, 12:02 PM
(Yay!!!!No school!!!!!!)
Kate looked at the sky up and down,noting where his weak places and strengths may be."So how's this work?Do I fight him or play a game or something?" She asked,turning to Kay.
kay looks at sky "lets have a battle but u don't wanna mess with me cheack this out" he has a Spider on his back with the number 14.

Static
September 1st, 2017, 12:20 PM
kay looks at sky "lets have a battle but u don't wanna mess with me cheack this out" he has a Spider on his back with the number 14.
Her eyes widened."Where's the leader of the troupe?!" She shouted at him,not thinking any of it through,like how much stronger he could be than her or the consequences of losing.

KayMew07
September 1st, 2017, 12:50 PM
Her eyes widened."Where's the leader of the troupe?!" She shouted at him,not thinking any of it through,like how much stronger he could be than her or the consequences of losing.
kay looks at Kate "he's a fake u can take him no spider would be in jail"

Static
September 1st, 2017, 01:08 PM
kay looks at Kate "he's a fake u can take him no spider would be in jail"
" Then he should watch what he says." She growled,and started walking toward him,her eyes burning scarlet red.

KayMew07
September 1st, 2017, 01:17 PM
" Then he should watch what he says." She growled,and started walking toward him,her eyes burning scarlet red.
Kay is shook not only because weird white haired guy keeps trying to flirt and he gives her scary face but also because if Kates a part of the clan thing tgheir related somehow!!
--------------------------
sky suddenly charges at Kate. Gona is worried about her why are her eyes red?? Zen looks at Kate thinking about how good she looks when she fights (I cringed while typing that XD) ummm...Red haired guy is emotionless no one knows why...

Static
September 1st, 2017, 01:35 PM
Kay is shook not only because weird white haired guy keeps trying to flirt and he gives her scary face but also because if Kates a part of the clan thing tgheir related somehow!!
--------------------------
sky suddenly charges at Kate. Gona is worried about her why are her eyes red?? Zen looks at Kate thinking about how good she looks when she fights (I cringed while typing that XD) ummm...Red haired guy is emotionless no one knows why...
What if sky was in the phantom troup and got in jail to get info for the troupe about the exam?)
Kate dodged to the right and jumped on his back,hearing a satisfying snap,but not knowing if she broke it,knocked it out of place,or just popped it.

KayMew07
September 1st, 2017, 05:57 PM
What if sky was in the phantom troup and got in jail to get info for the troupe about the exam?)
Kate dodged to the right and jumped on his back,hearing a satisfying snap,but not knowing if she broke it,knocked it out of place,or just popped it.
sky was dead...next up was Zen vrs Diana. "lets play a game of questions if I'm right u get how ever many hours taken away if u win I get how ever many months added on." Diana smirked Zen nodded "ok am I a teen or a old man" the girl looked at him "old man" Zen had a face of fury "I'm 19!!!!"

Static
September 1st, 2017, 06:09 PM
sky was dead...next up was Zen vrs Diana. "lets play a game of questions if I'm right u get how ever many hours taken away if u win I get how ever many months added on." Diana smirked Zen nodded "ok am I a teen or a old man" the girl looked at him "old man" Zen had a face of fury "I'm 19!!!!"
Kate smiled a little."You don't look it." She said,whiping a little blood from her hands,completely over her match,even though a question wouldn't leave her alone.'Should I really be going with them?I did just kill someone after all.' she thought,but didn't see a chance to sneak away right now.

KayMew07
September 1st, 2017, 07:21 PM
Kate smiled a little."You don't look it." She said,whiping a little blood from her hands,completely over her match,even though a question wouldn't leave her alone.'Should I really be going with them?I did just kill someone after all.' she thought,but didn't see a chance to sneak away right now.
kay saw Kate sneaking away and sighed she ignored the rest of the weirdos match and now it was her turn she looked up at her opponent and stood there shook..."Jeffery!?" she said angrily "hello dear" he smirked she rolled her eye "get ready to die smarta55" and he charged at kay at the same time kay pulled her black katana from her back stabbing Jeffery and running out of the rink she decided to look for Kate 'another kurta...maybe my sister' her eyes went normal.

Static
September 1st, 2017, 07:26 PM
kay saw Kate sneaking away and sighed she ignored the rest of the weirdos match and now it was her turn she looked up at her opponent and stood there shook..."Sasha!!" kay was to scared to move her eyes turned scarlet "hello dear Kay" "shadow knight... get ready to die just like Ari" Sasha turned to her shadow knight form and charged at kay at the same time kay pulled her moms Irene sword from her back stabbing Sasha and running out of the rink she decided to look for Kate 'another kurta...maybe my sister' her eyes went normal.
Kate stopped,looking back."What do you want?Just get on with the fight so we can leave." She said.Her eyes where back to there normal color,but she still seemed like she was in a bad mood,and wasent one to care about back stories.

KayMew07
September 1st, 2017, 07:37 PM
Kate stopped,looking back."What do you want?Just get on with the fight so we can leave." She said.Her eyes where back to there normal color,but she still seemed like she was in a bad mood,and wasent one to care about back stories.
Kay sighed her eyes had tears in the corner she shut her eyes blinking the tears away "don't worry red head and Gona shouldn't take to long...I know this is a private question but is did your parent ever give you half a..red amulet?" (this is a kurta clan symbol for twins)(kay and Kate are the same age)

Static
September 2nd, 2017, 10:17 AM
Kay sighed her eyes had tears in the corner she shut her eyes blinking the tears away "don't worry red head and Gona shouldn't take to long...I know this is a private question but is did your parent ever give you half a..red amulet?" (this is a kurta clan symbol for twins)(kay and Kate are the same age)
Kate nodded,pulling it out from under her shirt."Yhea.What of it?" She asked,looking at her with pure curiosity now instead of hostility.

KayMew07
September 2nd, 2017, 11:22 AM
Kate nodded,pulling it out from under her shirt."Yhea.What of it?" She asked,looking at her with pure curiosity now instead of hostility.
Kay looked at her and gasped pulling out the same amulet from under her shirt.
"how's dad" kay says with a sad smile
---------------------------------------------------
blaze finished his fight easy. gona had to choose a between two candles he ended up blowing the other one out.

Static
September 2nd, 2017, 11:27 AM
Kay looked at her and gasped pulling out the same amulet from under her shirt.
"how's dad" kay says with a sad smile
---------------------------------------------------
blaze finished his fight easy. gona had to choose a between two candles he ended up blowing the other one out.
She looked at the ground."I don't really want to talk about it." She said,sadness etching into her voice.

KayMew07
September 2nd, 2017, 12:52 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;374902]She looked at the ground."I don't really want to talk about it." She said,sadness etching into her voice.[/QUOTE
kay nodded`"ooooo moms going to be so happy to meet you!....wait are you a werewolf" she says as they walk to the room they fished this part and had to wait with the oth 10 prople who made it out so far

Static
September 2nd, 2017, 12:55 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;374902]She looked at the ground."I don't really want to talk about it." She said,sadness etching into her voice.[/QUOTE
kay nodded`"ooooo moms going to be so happy to meet you!....wait are you a werewolf" she says as they walk to the room they fished this part and had to wait with the oth 10 prople who made it out so far
She shook her head."No.Not that I know at least." She said,sitting down.

KayMew07
September 2nd, 2017, 02:12 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;374979]
She shook her head."No.Not that I know at least." She said,sitting down.
"hmm..i see any questions..i mean were going to be here for 2 more hours...

Static
September 2nd, 2017, 02:20 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;374982]
"hmm..i see any questions..i mean were going to be here for 2 more hours...
" So where are we going after the exams?" She asked,laying ion the floor.

KayMew07
September 2nd, 2017, 02:39 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;375030]
" So where are we going after the exams?" She asked,laying ion the floor.
"I don't know there's a war going on back at home our lord Levin's mom has disappeared and I need to train so I can become a guard to help my village and get my revenge on the Shadow Knights. so I'm probably going to go find a place to train" Kay explained "hey ladies, come sit over here on my lap" kay glared at him and gave kate a nod saying she could go tsundere on him this time.

Static
September 2nd, 2017, 02:44 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;375043]
"I don't know there's a war going on back at home our lord Levin's mom has disappeared and I need to train so I can become a guard to help my village and get my revenge on the Shadow Knights. so I'm probably going to go find a place to train" Kay explained "hey ladies, come sit over here on my lap" kay glared at him and gave kate a nod saying she could go tsundere on him this time.
"I don't want to sit in some perverts lap." She snapped."So do you still live in the kurta clan?" She asked Kay,not knowing if it was still standing sence she and her dad had left when she was a year old.

KayMew07
September 2nd, 2017, 03:20 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;375073]
"I don't want to sit in some perverts lap." She snapped."So do you still live in the kurta clan?" She asked Kay,not knowing if it was still standing sence she and her dad had left when she was a year old.
"I have fulfill my promise to Lady Aphmau first. I will find a way to get her and the others out.. then after that I will probably come home. Though I will miss Levin-kun and Malakai-kun they are Aphmaus children and were my best friends growing up..." kay was thinking when suddenly "hey um..are you two ok" Gona said coming over with ??? behind him "yeah you two had a really intense battle.." Red says

Wildy~ =3
September 2nd, 2017, 03:26 PM
(OMG there was one of these rps on Pokefarm ^-^)
(But I forgot the nen types lel)

Static
September 2nd, 2017, 04:20 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;375080]
"I have fulfill my promise to Lady Aphmau first. I will find a way to get her and the others out.. then after that I will probably come home. Though I will miss Levin-kun and Malakai-kun they are Aphmaus children and were my best friends growing up..." kay was thinking when suddenly "hey um..are you two ok" Gona said coming over with ??? behind him "yeah you two had a really intense battle.." Red says
(OMG there was one of these rps on Pokefarm ^-^)
(But I forgot the nen types lel)
Kate yawned."I'm going to sleep.Wake me up when the two hours are up OK?" She said,closing her eyes.
(Our characters dont know the nen types but Kaymew can explain them better than I can.I am not good at explaining them,but you can still join if you want.)

KayMew07
September 2nd, 2017, 04:51 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;375116]

Kate yawned."I'm going to sleep.Wake me up when the two hours are up OK?" She said,closing her eyes.
(Our characters dont know the nen types but Kaymew can explain them better than I can.I am not good at explaining them,but you can still join if you want.)
kay walked over and sat down against a wall she wasn't tired but she needed to sit. (okay so there's enhancers with is like strengthening yourself or objects. then there's Transmuter witch is changing the quality or aura to match something else. Conjurer is creating objects from aura. manipulator controls animate and inanimate things. Emissioners can detach aura from the body. and finally specialist have an unique effect.)

Static
September 2nd, 2017, 04:53 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;375204]
kay walked over and sat down against a wall she wasn't tired but she needed to sit. (okay so there's enhancers with is like strengthening yourself or objects. then there's Transmuter witch is changing the quality or aura to match something else. Conjurer is creating objects from aura. manipulator controls animate and inanimate things. Emissioners can detach aura from the body. and finally specialist have an unique effect.)
Timeaskip to the end of the two hours?)

KayMew07
September 2nd, 2017, 05:37 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;375250]
Timeaskip to the end of the two hours?)
(yea)
??? walks over to Kay who feel asleep they had to board a boat to get to this island he picked her up and sat her against the side of the boat. "she looks so peaceful" red smiled he "yep all these ladies look fine^^" the creepy guy said he was so weird I sat next to Kay when I saw Gona and Kate coming over. creeper left. "uh hello I'm the examiner and we have a letter for Kay." at the sound of her name kay jumped up and grabed the letter she read it and looked really sad but she went back to emotionless and sat beside Kate "i have broken my promise..." she sighed

Static
September 2nd, 2017, 05:39 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;375252]
(yea)
??? walks over to Kay who feel asleep they had to board a boat to get to this island he picked her up and sat her against the side of the boat. "she looks so peaceful" red smiled he "yep all these ladies look fine^^" the creepy guy said he was so weird I sat next to Kay when I saw Gona and Kate coming over. creeper left. "uh hello I'm the examiner and we have a letter for Kay." at the sound of her name kay jumped up and grabed the letter she read it and looked really sad but she went back to emotionless and sat beside Kate "i have broken my promise..." she sighed
Kate woke up."What do you mean.What happened?" She asked,her mind still fogged with sleep.

KayMew07
September 2nd, 2017, 06:27 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;375307]
Kate woke up."What do you mean.What happened?" She asked,her mind still fogged with sleep.
"the village...there all dead..mom and 3 others survived the note was from her apparently zane killed aph and the others and burned down the village.." kay sighed she wondered who the 3 other survivors were... "I'm so sorry to hear that" ??? said patting her on the back Gona gave her a sad smile.

Static
September 2nd, 2017, 06:35 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;375310]
"the village...there all dead..mom and 3 others survived the note was from her apparently zane killed aph and the others and burned down the village.." kay sighed she wondered who the 3 other survivors were... "I'm so sorry to hear that" ??? said patting her on the back Gona gave her a sad smile.
Kate looked at the ground."So there using many more Kurtan clan survivors." She muttered.She haven't known there even was any intill she met Kay,but now there where already hardly any again.

KayMew07
September 2nd, 2017, 06:51 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;375382]
Kate looked at the ground."So there using many more Kurtan clan survivors." She muttered.She haven't known there even was any intill she met Kay,but now there where already hardly any again.
"okay everyone take tag and try to find the person with that tag." kay got Jimmy. Jimmy wasn't tuff but really weird.... Kate got willow a scary cat girl. Gona got Kim a sumo guy and ??? got carl a...idk what he is but he's scary... and a creepy creeper.

Static
September 2nd, 2017, 06:56 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;375391]
"okay everyone take tag and try to find the person with that tag." kay got Jimmy. Jimmy wasn't tuff but really weird.... Kate got willow a scary cat girl. Gona got Kim a sumo guy and ??? got carl a...idk what he is but he's scary... and a creepy creeper.
Kate pulled her tag out and looked at it,looking at the person who had that number.They looked like they had killed lots of people and where very skilled in combat.She couldn't help but think she had seen him before as a child.Sje shook off the feeling and walked up to Kay."Who did you get?" She asked,hoping it wasent her.

KayMew07
September 2nd, 2017, 07:14 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;375407]
Kate pulled her tag out and looked at it,looking at the person who had that number.They looked like they had killed lots of people and where very skilled in combat.She couldn't help but think she had seen him before as a child.Sje shook off the feeling and walked up to Kay."Who did you get?" She asked,hoping it wasent her.
kay looked up at her "huh. oh hey! umm.. its a secret but don't worry its not you" kay giggled knowing her target would be easy but one question remained in her mind.. 'who is hunting me'

Static
September 2nd, 2017, 07:31 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;375413]
kay looked up at her "huh. oh hey! umm.. its a secret but don't worry its not you" kay giggled knowing her target would be easy but one question remained in her mind.. 'who is hunting me'
Kate nodded?"Your not my target eaither." She said,glancing at her target.She saw part of a tattoo on their shoulder but they covered it with their shirt after they saw her."I don't know who he is But I think I've seen him before." She continued.

KayMew07
September 2nd, 2017, 07:54 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;375434]
Kate nodded?"Your not my target eaither." She said,glancing at her target.She saw part of a tattoo on their shoulder but they covered it with their shirt after they saw her."I don't know who he is But I think I've seen him before." She continued.
"mines just weird he should be easy so I'll probably relax for remainder of the time" kay smiled "I just..I a cant wait till the exam is over I want to see who survived...I want to see what you call home is...hehe (sigh) I'm sorry I ramble..a lot" the examiner pushed them off the boat "goooood luck!"

Static
September 3rd, 2017, 10:21 AM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;375459]
"mines just weird he should be easy so I'll probably relax for remainder of the time" kay smiled "I just..I a cant wait till the exam is over I want to see who survived...I want to see what you call home is...hehe (sigh) I'm sorry I ramble..a lot" the examiner pushed them off the boat "goooood luck!"
Kate looked around and saw her target following what seems like his target.She started following,staying quiet.

KayMew07
September 3rd, 2017, 11:17 AM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;375497]
Kate looked around and saw her target following what seems like his target.She started following,staying quiet.
kay saw her target he was super paranoid so she decided to have a little fun she snuck up behind him, grabbed his tag, and screamed causing him to scream and run away she laughed and decided to find somewhere to rest she made her way to a pretty lake with a cave and made her a fort for the 4 remaining days.

Static
September 3rd, 2017, 11:40 AM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;375873]
kay saw her target he was super paranoid so she decided to have a little fun she snuck up behind him, grabbed his tag, and screamed causing him to scream and run away she laughed and decided to find somewhere to rest she made her way to a pretty lake with a cave and made her a fort for the 4 remaining days.
Kate followed her target intill he stopped,turning toward her."I guess you have bad luck to be in the kurta clan and have me as a target.Our leader is pretty find of those eyes they have." He said,making her stop.

(Her target is from the phantom troup.he was trying to pass the time and stuff)

KayMew07
September 3rd, 2017, 12:10 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;375921]
Kate followed her target intill he stopped,turning toward her."I guess you have bad luck to be in the kurta clan and have me as a target.Our leader is pretty find of those eyes they have." He said,making her stop.

(Her target is from the phantom troup.he was trying to pass the time and stuff)
(gotcaha) red found his target and they were having an epic battle red won and found kay they hung out she was still trying to figure out his name... meanwhile gona was following his target being as sneaky as possible when he saw Kate he felt worried for her she seemed scared...

Static
September 3rd, 2017, 12:37 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;375946]
(gotcaha) red found his target and they were having an epic battle red won and found kay they hung out she was still trying to figure out his name... meanwhile gona was following his target being as sneaky as possible when he saw Kate he felt worried for her she seemed scared...
The man continued. "Those are some poreety eyes.But why is a little girl like you tacking the exams?" He asked,walking toward her.She stepped back,but he kept walking toward her.She jumped back into a tree and ran away from the man,hoping she at least had time for a plan.

KayMew07
September 3rd, 2017, 01:19 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;375976]
The man continued. "Those are some poreety eyes.But why is a little girl like you tacking the exams?" He asked,walking toward her.She stepped back,but he kept walking toward her.She jumped back into a tree and ran away from the man,hoping she at least had time for a plan.
gona saw kate jump in a tree and got really scared for her he saw the guy with the tag he needed but he wanted to help kate calm down so he jumped up to her "hey, are you ok?"

Static
September 3rd, 2017, 01:29 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;376009]
gona saw kate jump in a tree and got really scared for her he saw the guy with the tag he needed but he wanted to help kate calm down so he jumped up to her "hey, are you ok?"
She nodded,even though her eyes where scarlet." I'm fine." She muttered.

KayMew07
September 3rd, 2017, 01:52 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;376051]
She nodded,even though her eyes where scarlet." I'm fine." She muttered.
gona tilted his head in confusion "u don't look okay..." gona saw his target had taken a nap so he decide he had time to talk he smiled "your eyes are red doesn't that mean your mad or scared or something..."

Static
September 3rd, 2017, 02:53 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;376065]
gona tilted his head in confusion "u don't look okay..." gona saw his target had taken a nap so he decide he had time to talk he smiled "your eyes are red doesn't that mean your mad or scared or something..."
She sighed." My targets from the phantom troupe.He wants to kill the rest of the kurta clan for the boss,and he killed my dad." She said.

KayMew07
September 3rd, 2017, 03:33 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;376113]
She sighed." My targets from the phantom troupe.He wants to kill the rest of the kurta clan for the boss,and he killed my dad." She said.
Gona looked at her shocked "I'm so sorry.. how do you plan on getting his tag" he asked concerned.
Meanwhile...
"hmmm...Dylan?" kay asked she was just guessing at this point "wrong again" red sighed "its getting late I'm gonna get some sleep good night Mr. Mystery" kay smiled at him and gave him a pat on the head as werewolves they wouldn't get cold so they didn't bother making a fire.

Static
September 3rd, 2017, 03:36 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;376173]
Gona looked at her shocked "I'm so sorry.. how do you plan on getting his tag" he asked concerned.
Meanwhile...
"hmmm...Dylan?" kay asked she was just guessing at this point "wrong again" red sighed "its getting late I'm gonna get some sleep good night Mr. Mystery" kay smiled at him and gave him a pat on the head as werewolves they wouldn't get cold so they didn't bother making a fire.
Kate shrugged."I don't know.I guess I'll fail the exams." She said,and then had a idea."I could make him drop his tag." She said.

KayMew07
September 3rd, 2017, 03:50 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;376225]
Kate shrugged."I don't know.I guess I'll fail the exams." She said,and then had a idea."I could make him drop his tag." She said.
gona looked at her and smiled "that's a great idea! you just need a distraction I can help if you want...my target is taking a nap so I can just grab the tag and help you."

Static
September 3rd, 2017, 03:56 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;376231]
gona looked at her and smiled "that's a great idea! you just need a distraction I can help if you want...my target is taking a nap so I can just grab the tag and help you."
Kate nodded." Ok." She said,standing up and going in the direction of the man.

KayMew07
September 3rd, 2017, 04:16 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;376246]
Kate nodded." Ok." She said,standing up and going in the direction of the man.
Gona approached his target and sneakily grabbed his tag after that he ran back to kate "What's the plan?"

Static
September 3rd, 2017, 04:25 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;376252]
Gona approached his target and sneakily grabbed his tag after that he ran back to kate "What's the plan?"
"Well we got to make the tag fall of and then I'll make a grab for it." She explained.

KayMew07
September 3rd, 2017, 09:25 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;376267]
"Well we got to make the tag fall of and then I'll make a grab for it." She explained.
Gona nodded he hid inside the trees with the end of a vine when the man approached he tripped him making his tag fall

Static
September 4th, 2017, 12:01 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;376277]
Gona nodded he hid inside the trees with the end of a vine when the man approached he tripped him making his tag fall
Kate darted in,grabbing the tag and going back in the bushes.He sighed and kept going.'I guess he has all of his points.' she thought,before he turned back and threw a knife at gona.

KayMew07
September 4th, 2017, 01:07 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;376723]
Kate darted in,grabbing the tag and going back in the bushes.He sighed and kept going.'I guess he has all of his points.' she thought,before he turned back and threw a knife at gona.
Gona dogged it and grabbed Kates hand and jumped into the tree when he got up at the top he looked at her "u ok?" his head was bleeding from the cut but he didn't realize.
meanwhile...
kay woke up to see red cooking some fish. she smiled "fooooood" "lucky for you my dad taught me to cook and not my mom" he laughed as kay rolled over to the fire "walking's for losers!" she sat up and waited for her foods but she couldn't help but feel there being watched...

Static
September 4th, 2017, 01:38 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;377013]
Gona dogged it and grabbed Kates hand and jumped into the tree when he got up at the top he looked at her "u ok?" his head was bleeding from the cut but he didn't realize.
meanwhile...
kay woke up to see red cooking some fish. she smiled "fooooood" "lucky for you my dad taught me to cook and not my mom" he laughed as kay rolled over to the fire "walking's for losers!" she sat up and waited for her foods but she couldn't help but feel there being watched...
"Am I the one who's ok?Your the ones who bleeding!" She snapped."Anyways,we need to get out of here while he's busy with that guy." She said,while a guy with a sword charged at the guy they just got away from.

KayMew07
September 4th, 2017, 02:19 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;377126]
"Am I the one who's ok?Your the ones who bleeding!" She snapped."Anyways,we need to get out of here while he's busy with that guy." She said,while a guy with a sword charged at the guy they just got away from.
Gona saw cave "we can build a fire and camp there or since we still have 1 more day so we could go to the where the boat will be and find a tree to hide in?"
meanwhile..
kay and red finished there food. I feel like were being watched" kay whispered to him he nodded and took out a weapon kay took out her purple sword as well alpha gave it to her. suddenly a knife went passed her cutting her leg so she could barley walk red picked her up and ran to where the boat will be when he got there he pulled off his sleeve and tied it around the cut

Static
September 4th, 2017, 02:26 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;377183]
Gona saw cave "we can build a fire and camp there or since we still have 1 more day so we could go to the where the boat will be and find a tree to hide in?"
meanwhile..
kay and red finished there food. I feel like were being watched" kay whispered to him he nodded and took out a weapon kay took out her purple sword as well alpha gave it to her. suddenly a knife went passed her cutting her leg so she could barley walk red picked her up and ran to where the boat will be when he got there he pulled off his sleeve and tied it around the cut
"The cave sounds like a good idea.Incase it rains." She said.
(Is scary spider troupe guy attacking Kay or creepy other guy?)

KayMew07
September 4th, 2017, 02:40 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;377260]
"The cave sounds like a good idea.Incase it rains." She said.
(Is scary spider troupe guy attacking Kay or creepy other guy?)
( creepy guy..) gona and kate go o the cave and make a fire.
meanwhile..
creepy guy(I don't remember his name XD) grbbed his knives it had some of kays blood still on it. his bloodlust went insane "I dot need it" scary face "i definitely don't need it"...."I NEEEEDD ITTT"

Static
September 4th, 2017, 02:47 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;377274]
( creepy guy..) gona and kate go o the cave and make a fire.
meanwhile..
creepy guy(I don't remember his name XD) grbbed his knives it had some of kays blood still on it. his bloodlust went insane "I dot need it" scary face "i definitely don't need it"...."I NEEEEDD ITTT"
(Hey u stole hisoka's line.lol)
Kate looked in the direction of the bloodlust semce she was pretty good at sensing things." Guess we should stay out of that direction." She said.

KayMew07
September 4th, 2017, 03:06 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;377296]
(Hey u stole hisoka's line.lol)
Kate looked in the direction of the bloodlust semce she was pretty good at sensing things." Guess we should stay out of that direction." She said.
Gona nodded scared and he finished the fire he lays down and starts to sleep
meanwhile..
kays leg hurt really bad the wound was pretty big she looked at red with teary eyes he patted her head "don't worry I know it hurts but you'll be okay" she nodded and rested against the tree one thing bothered her though she felt bloodlust from far away 'I hope Gona and Kate are okay' she thought as she went into a dreamless sleep.

Static
September 4th, 2017, 03:08 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;377310]
Gona nodded scared and he finished the fire he lays down and starts to sleep
meanwhile..
kays leg hurt really bad the wound was pretty big she looked at red with teary eyes he patted her head "don't worry I know it hurts but you'll be okay" she nodded and rested against the tree one thing bothered her though she felt bloodlust from far away 'I hope Gona and Kate are okay' she thought as she went into a dreamless sleep.
Kate decided to stay up and keep watch,watching the stars to pass the time.

KayMew07
September 4th, 2017, 03:21 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;377347]
Kate decided to stay up and keep watch,watching the stars to pass the time.
while kay slept red kept watch he was getting board so he decided to hum a song his mother sang to him.
meanwhile...
creepy guy killed 3 people 1.to get there tags 2.his bloodlust "ahhhhhhahahaha"

Static
September 4th, 2017, 03:22 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;377356]
while kay slept red kept watch he was getting board so he decided to hum a song his mother sang to him.
meanwhile...
creepy guy killed 3 people 1.to get there tags 2.his bloodlust "ahhhhhhahahaha"
Kate knew she wouldn't be able to sleep through sycotic laughter so she stood up and stretched,trying to guess how close creepy guy was.

KayMew07
September 4th, 2017, 03:43 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;377377]
Kate knew she wouldn't be able to sleep through sycotic laughter so she stood up and stretched,trying to guess how close creepy guy was.
when red head heard the laughter he could tell it was far away so he sighed in relief 2 more hrs. till the boat gets here
meanwhile...
creepy guy looked around no more people...he used his nen (yus he has nen he's a transmuter)
to disguise his presence and started to walk around

Static
September 4th, 2017, 03:53 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;377380]
when red head heard the laughter he could tell it was far away so he sighed in relief 2 more hrs. till the boat gets here
meanwhile...
creepy guy looked around no more people...he used his nen (yus he has nen he's a transmuter)
to disguise his presence and started to walk around
Kate started to drift to sleep,and her guard dropped a little thinking that every threat had left to wait for the boat.

KayMew07
September 4th, 2017, 04:10 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;377426]
Kate started to drift to sleep,and her guard dropped a little thinking that every threat had left to wait for the boat.
Mr. Creep was walking around when he saw Kate and Gona he was going to kill them when he realized he was going to wait so the challenge will be harder and they'd be funnier to kill.

Static
September 4th, 2017, 04:18 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;377452]
Mr. Creep was walking around when he saw Kate and Gona he was going to kill them when he realized he was going to wait so the challenge will be harder and they'd be funnier to kill.
Kate heard a bush move and turned around,but saw nothing.She relaxed a little,not knowing Mr.creepo who wanted to kill them was right behind there.

KayMew07
September 4th, 2017, 04:35 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;377467]
Kate heard a bush move and turned around,but saw nothing.She relaxed a little,not knowing Mr.creepo who wanted to kill them was right behind there.
///////////the jet arrived//////////////////
red shook Kay awake "gah. my leg still hurts" "u need some help?" kay looked at him "no I can do this without the help of you, baka!" he laughed as she stood up holding in the pain and got on the jet she sat beside him looking at the forest "come on Kate, Gona you can make it' she looked aoung the boat to see who made it so far weird guy scary guy and 6 more weirdos(I just remembered they got on the jet thing so yeah)
meanwhile...
Gona shook Kate awake

Static
September 4th, 2017, 04:49 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;377476]
///////////the jet arrived//////////////////
red shook Kay awake "gah. my leg still hurts" "u need some help?" kay looked at him "no I can do this without the help of you, baka!" he laughed as she stood up holding in the pain and got on the jet she sat beside him looking at the forest "come on Kate, Gona you can make it' she looked aoung the boat to see who made it so far weird guy scary guy and 6 more weirdos(I just remembered they got on the jet thing so yeah)
meanwhile...
Gona shook Kate awake
Kate sat up." Is it about time for the jet?" She asked groggily.

KayMew07
September 4th, 2017, 04:51 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;377507]
Kate sat up." Is it about time for the jet?" She asked groggily.
Gona nodded "it got here a few seconds ago come on!" he seemed so energized and excited

Static
September 4th, 2017, 05:18 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;377527]
Gona nodded "it got here a few seconds ago come on!" he seemed so energized and excited
She stood up and started running in the direction of the jet."Were going to be late!You should have woke me up sooner!" She said,half falling half running down a hill.

KayMew07
September 4th, 2017, 05:33 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;377533]
She stood up and started running in the direction of the jet."Were going to be late!You should have woke me up sooner!" She said,half falling half running down a hill.
Gona awkwardly smiled "Sorry you just looked so peaceful-Hey look were here!" the speakers turned on "three minutes remaining"

Static
September 4th, 2017, 05:43 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;377573]
Gona awkwardly smiled "Sorry you just looked so peaceful-Hey look were here!" the speakers turned on "three minutes remaining"
" we made it!" She cheered,running down with gona close to her.She slowed down to let him get ahead.

KayMew07
September 4th, 2017, 05:59 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;377598]
" we made it!" She cheered,running down with gona close to her.She slowed down to let him get ahead.
Gona entered with Kate and saw red head and Kay she was injured?! Kay waved at them as a sign to come over there.

Static
September 4th, 2017, 06:00 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;377620]
Gona entered with Kate and saw red head and Kay she was injured?! Kay waved at them as a sign to come over there.
She noticed Kay and Mr stranger she hadn't met,or she had and just forgot there name,and one was injured,and waited for them to come over.

KayMew07
September 4th, 2017, 06:19 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;377639]
She noticed Kay and Mr stranger she hadn't met,or she had and just forgot there name,and one was injured,and waited for them to come over.
kay and red head walked over to Kate and Gona "hey guys" kay smiled her cut still hurt but she tried her best to hide it red just nodded to them

Static
September 4th, 2017, 06:20 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;377644]
kay and red head walked over to Kate and Gona "hey guys" kay smiled her cut still hurt but she tried her best to hide it red just nodded to them
"Do you want me to bandage that up?" Kate asked,pulling out bandaged she had in her pocket,it was the only thing to first-aid she had.

KayMew07
September 4th, 2017, 06:24 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;377674]
"Do you want me to bandage that up?" Kate asked,pulling out bandaged she had in her pocket,it was the only thing to first-aid she had.
kay looked at the sleeve around her leg it was keeping the blood in but bandages would probably help more "sure" she smiled taking off the sleeve and putting it in her bag. Gona looked at the group "who wants to explore?"

Static
September 4th, 2017, 06:28 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;377680]
kay looked at the sleeve around her leg it was keeping the blood in but bandages would probably help more "sure" she smiled taking off the sleeve and putting it in her bag. Gona looked at the group "who wants to explore?"
Kate finished putting bandages on."I do.Looks interesting in here." Kate said,not mentioning the target she had and hoped it wouldn't be brought up.

KayMew07
September 4th, 2017, 06:35 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;377686]
Kate finished putting bandages on."I do.Looks interesting in here." Kate said,not mentioning the target she had and hoped it wouldn't be brought up.
Kay smiled "Id love to! I need something to get my mind off of the survivors..." red head nodded "ill go to. I honestly don't want to be alone in that room with those creeps."

Static
September 4th, 2017, 06:38 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;377691]
Kay smiled "Id love to! I need something to get my mind off of the survivors..." red head nodded "ill go to. I honestly don't want to be alone in that room with those creeps."
" let's go then." Kate said,but didn't know where to go so she hopped someone else would lead.

KayMew07
September 4th, 2017, 06:59 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;377700]
" let's go then." Kate said,but didn't know where to go so she hopped someone else would lead.
Gona started running ahead he found a arcade room "so many games" Kay squealed pulling Kate over to a 2 person virtual ricakality game. (that's an actual game I want so ya) Gona and Red walked to the snack bar. Gona shoved candy into his mouth while red started eating some chaps.

Static
September 4th, 2017, 07:02 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;377705]
Gona started running ahead he found a arcade room "so many games" Kay squealed pulling Kate over to a 2 person virtual ricakality game. (that's an actual game I want so ya) Gona and Red walked to the snack bar. Gona shoved candy into his mouth while red started eating some chaps.
"But I want candy!" She groaned,But put the vr headset on.The only real reason she wanted candy was so her and gona could talk more sense she had already gotten to know him a little,and because two tsuderes never got along.

KayMew07
September 4th, 2017, 07:13 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;377740]
"But I want candy!" She groaned,But put the vr headset on.The only real reason she wanted candy was so her and gona could talk more sense she had already gotten to know him a little,and because two tsuderes never got along.
kay laughed "but I want to ask you stuff and get to know you!" kay whined "how's the exam so far?"
meanwhile////
Gona looked at red "what's your name again" he asked embarrassed because he thought he forgot "call me what you will my name remains a secret" Gona smiled "how's the exam so far" red looked at him he couldn't tell if he was happy because his eyes were covered with the blindfold "its been fun I've made friends so..."

Static
September 8th, 2017, 05:00 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;377745]
kay laughed "but I want to ask you stuff and get to know you!" kay whined "how's the exam so far?"
meanwhile////
Gona looked at red "what's your name again" he asked embarrassed because he thought he forgot "call me what you will my name remains a secret" Gona smiled "how's the exam so far" red looked at him he couldn't tell if he was happy because his eyes were covered with the blindfold "its been fun I've made friends so..."
" There pretty easy,besides where we had to retrieve the tag.I guess I just got unlucky with who I got." Kate said.

KayMew07
September 9th, 2017, 10:25 AM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;377756]
" There pretty easy,besides where we had to retrieve the tag.I guess I just got unlucky with who I got." Kate said.
kay looked at her "I'm glad you passed the tag game then!" Gona and ??? came over "hey guys want to play a game with this guy?!" Gona says excitedly pointing over to an old guy "if we win we can automatically pass the exam" Red explains. Kay looks at him he wouldn't do this if wasn't prepared hes a pro he will not even try and still win "nah I'm off to find a resting place" Red as if he just red her mind nods and follows her. Gona looks at Kate "will you play the game with me?"

Static
September 9th, 2017, 05:58 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;380071]
kay looked at her "I'm glad you passed the tag game then!" Gona and ??? came over "hey guys want to play a game with this guy?!" Gona says excitedly pointing over to an old guy "if we win we can automatically pass the exam" Red explains. Kay looks at him he wouldn't do this if wasn't prepared hes a pro he will not even try and still win "nah I'm off to find a resting place" Red as if he just red her mind nods and follows her. Gona looks at Kate "will you play the game with me?"
Kate nodded." Sure.Sounds fun.What's the game?" She asked,looking at the man.'How are earlobes that long even humanly possible?!' she thought,while she studied him,trying to determine how strong he was.

KayMew07
September 9th, 2017, 06:13 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;380632]
Kate nodded." Sure.Sounds fun.What's the game?" She asked,looking at the man.'How are earlobes that long even humanly possible?!' she thought,while she studied him,trying to determine how strong he was.
Gona smiled "we have to get the ball and he cant fight back" Goa grabbed Kates hand and lead her to a room with a rink and 3 chairs "ah! witch one of you goes first?" the old man asked

Static
September 9th, 2017, 06:23 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;381096]
Gona smiled "we have to get the ball and he cant fight back" Goa grabbed Kates hand and lead her to a room with a rink and 3 chairs "ah! witch one of you goes first?" the old man asked
"Um...if your the head hunter,we thought you could take both of us on at once." Kate said.

KayMew07
September 9th, 2017, 06:44 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;381110]
"Um...if your the head hunter,we thought you could take both of us on at once." Kate said.
"i can I just thought u wanted to take on individually first so u could test your strength" the old bat said
meanwhile///////////////////
Kay was resting while Red was practicing guitar he felt another presence and got worried it was a scary it was the same one he felt In the forest

Static
September 9th, 2017, 07:36 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;381117]
"i can I just thought u wanted to take on individually first so u could test your strength" the old bat said
meanwhile///////////////////
Kay was resting while Red was practicing guitar he felt another presence and got worried it was a scary it was the same one he felt In the forest
"Nah.we will do it together.You just say start." She said.

KayMew07
September 9th, 2017, 09:07 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;381149]
"Nah.we will do it together.You just say start." She said.
Gona ad Kate got in their fighting stance "go!" Gona jumped off the walls ad made it look like he was going behind him but instead went frontward he attempted to grab it but failed.

Static
September 10th, 2017, 11:36 AM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;381201]
Gona ad Kate got in their fighting stance "go!" Gona jumped off the walls ad made it look like he was going behind him but instead went frontward he attempted to grab it but failed.
Kate tried to grab it by diving forward,but did not succeed,so she landed on her hands and tried to kick it away in gona's direction.

KayMew07
September 10th, 2017, 11:47 AM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;381315]
Kate tried to grab it by diving forward,but did not succeed,so she landed on her hands and tried to kick it away in gona's direction.
Gona tried to get it but the old ma was really fast he hasn't eve used his right hand or leg!!

Static
September 10th, 2017, 11:55 AM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;381716]
Gona tried to get it but the old ma was really fast he hasn't eve used his right hand or leg!!
Kate decided to use a move she learned after her dad died,taking slow steps and creating what looked like clones around the old man.Most would recognize it as the assassin art called rythem echo.

KayMew07
September 10th, 2017, 04:31 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;381722]
Kate decided to use a move she learned after her dad died,taking slow steps and creating what looked like clones around the old man.Most would recognize it as the assassin art called rythem echo.
Gona looked in awe "woah there's so many Kates!" it didn't work on the old man though when she charged he blocked

Static
September 10th, 2017, 04:33 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;381726]
Gona looked in awe "woah there's so many Kates!" it didn't work on the old man though when she charged he blocked
She rolled on the ground,and the after images disappeared. She started to get frustrated,and she charged at the man again,grabbing his arms so gonna could grab the ball.

KayMew07
September 10th, 2017, 04:40 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;382069]
She rolled on the ground,and the after images disappeared. She started to get frustrated,and she charged at the man again,grabbing his arms so gonna could grab the ball.
but the man was a pro hunter he knew nen and used it to escape still holding the ball Gona saw how mad Kate was "maybe you should take a walk before someone gets seriously hurt" he advised "I'm still gonna try but you might need to clear your head."

Static
September 10th, 2017, 04:42 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;382072]
but the man was a pro hunter he knew nen and used it to escape still holding the ball Gona saw how mad Kate was "maybe you should take a walk before someone gets seriously hurt" he advised "I'm still gonna try but you might need to clear your head."
She sighed." Im fine." She said,studying him and trying to find out what he just did,because she didn't know what nen was.She walked around him for a few minutes,but still couldn't figure it out and had a confused look on her face.

KayMew07
September 10th, 2017, 04:47 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;382078]
She sighed." Im fine." She said,studying him and trying to find out what he just did,because she didn't know what nen was.She walked around him for a few minutes,but still couldn't figure it out and had a confused look on her face.
the man smirked "having some trouble?"

Static
September 10th, 2017, 04:51 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;382080]
the man smirked "having some trouble?"
"Not at all." Kate lied,stopping,and walking over to gona."So what do you think we should do?Should we just get the hunter licence fairly likeeveryone else?" She asked quietly,watching the man while whispering.

KayMew07
September 10th, 2017, 05:04 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;382085]
"Not at all." Kate lied,stopping,and walking over to gona."So what do you think we should do?Should we just get the hunter licence fairly likeeveryone else?" She asked quietly,watching the man while whispering.
Gona looked at her and smiled "yeah I heard the last match is a battle so I can take my skills!!"

Static
September 10th, 2017, 05:07 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;382089]
Gona looked at her and smiled "yeah I heard the last match is a battle so I can take my skills!!"
Kate nodded,walking up to the old man." We decided we would rather take the exams." She said as she got over.

KayMew07
September 10th, 2017, 05:22 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;382101]
Kate nodded,walking up to the old man." We decided we would rather take the exams." She said as she got over.
"very well this has been fun" the old man smiled "lets go and find the others then we can get some sleep" Gona grinned and grabbed Kates hand he took her to a room where Kay was looking through a bag and Red was sleeping...I think the mask blindfold makes it confusing. kay saw Kate and smiled "hey! can one of you help me" Gona had a c o n f u s e d look "with what?" he asked "1) I need someone to calm me down (her eyes were boiling scarlet) 2) I need to figure out what the connection with the shadow knights and spiders"

Static
September 10th, 2017, 05:29 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;382104]
"very well this has been fun" the old man smiled "lets go and find the others then we can get some sleep" Gona grinned and grabbed Kates hand he took her to a room where Kay was looking through a bag and Red was sleeping...I think the mask blindfold makes it confusing. kay saw Kate and smiled "hey! can one of you help me" Gona had a c o n f u s e d look "with what?" he asked "1) I need someone to calm me down (her eyes were boiling scarlet) 2) I need to figure out what the connection with the shadow knights and spiders"
" What do you mean with the spiders?!There connected?!" She snapped,walking in with gona.

KayMew07
September 10th, 2017, 05:42 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;382120]
" What do you mean with the spiders?!There connected?!" She snapped,walking in with Gona.
Kay nodded "there kills are just two similar it has to be planned" Gona was confused

Static
September 10th, 2017, 05:48 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;382127]
Kay nodded "there kills are just two similar it has to be planned" Gona was confused
Kate looked at him."Do you even know who the sliders or dark knights are?" She asked.

KayMew07
September 10th, 2017, 06:29 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;382149]
Kate looked at him."Do you even know who the spiders or shadow knights are?" She asked.
Gona tilted his head confused kay sighed "the SK are murderous demons I used to be part of the shadow knights but I ran away a immortal friend Zoe found me she raised me like a daughter, teaching me witchcraft, until a year or two ago when I found my real mom. While the Spiders are murders who killed millions... they killed the kurta clan there are a few survivors but.." her eyes were glowing more if that's even possible Gona gasped "I'm so sorry.."

Static
September 15th, 2017, 04:52 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;382157]
Gona tilted his head confused kay sighed "the SK are murderous demons I used to be part of the shadow knights but I ran away a immortal friend Zoe found me she raised me like a daughter, teaching me witchcraft, until a year or two ago when I found my real mom. While the Spiders are murders who killed millions... they killed the kurta clan there are a few survivors but.." her eyes were glowing more if that's even possible Gona gasped "I'm so sorry.."
Kate clenched her teeth,still barley staying calm." Are they nearby?We could wait till next year on the exam."

KayMew07
September 15th, 2017, 06:38 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;382201]
Kate clenched her teeth,still barley staying calm." Are they nearby?We could wait till next year on the exam."
kay shook her head no her eyes calming " I don't know" Kay remembered living with the Sk she was forced to kill...she didn't like murder but she knows now what there capable of. ??? stood there and gave them a warming smile "we'll find them I know it" kay laughed a little she will find them..and she WILL kill them..they look over gona was asleep.

Static
September 15th, 2017, 06:55 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;385030]
kay shook her head no her eyes calming " I don't know" Kay remembered living with the Sk she was forced to kill...she didn't like murder but she knows now what there capable of. ??? stood there and gave them a warming smile "we'll find them I know it" kay laughed a little she will find them..and she WILL kill them..they look over gona was asleep.
Kate was still awake,but soon started into the nightmarish world that she faced every time she went to sleep.

KayMew07
September 15th, 2017, 08:53 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;385112]
Kate was still awake,but soon started into the nightmarish world that she faced every time she went to sleep.
??? went to sleep with the same dream/memory where he stood there watching his sister and brother get murdered he couldn't do anything...
however/////
kay shut her eyes she had a dream where she saw Shane?! "aren't you dead? this is a dream right?!" Shane looked at her wide eyed "kay, I missed you so much! listen I'm ok right now put please try to find a way for me to escape. I need to help the others died but I'm still here fighting Zane!" kay felt tears form in her eyes. "i will save you."

Static
September 16th, 2017, 09:15 AM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;385119]
??? went to sleep with the same dream/memory where he stood there watching his sister and brother get murdered he couldn't do anything...
however/////
kay shut her eyes she had a dream where she saw Shane?! "aren't you dead? this is a dream right?!" Shane looked at her wide eyed "kay, I missed you so much! listen I'm ok right now put please try to find a way for me to escape. I need to help the others died but I'm still here fighting Zane!" kay felt tears form in her eyes. "i will save you."
The assassin that had raised her eyes glowed.'You can't protect them.You will just kill them yourself one day.Or I will. the shadowy figure of her nightmare growled.She sat up,fully awake now from the dream,her eyes glowing scarlet in the dark room." No I won't!" She snapped,and then saw it had just been a dream.She sat against the wall,not going to sleep again with her eyes still scarlet.

KayMew07
September 16th, 2017, 10:52 AM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;385238]
The assassin that had raised her eyes glowed.'You can't protect them.You will just kill them yourself one day.Or I will. the shadowy figure of her nightmare growled.She sat up,fully awake now from the dream,her eyes glowing scarlet in the dark room." No I won't!" She snapped,and then saw it had just been a dream.She sat against the wall,not going to sleep again with her eyes still scarlet.
??? saw her awake he looked at Gona who was snoring very loudly and Kay who was freaking out but still asleep he remembered what his grandfather said. 'you cant get close to people you'll just hurt them' (this is bc if an Ultima shows you his eyes when they glow red you'll die) he sighed he didn't care if he couldn't stay he wanted them safe..."you ok?" he looked over at Kate he had no emotion on his face.

Static
September 16th, 2017, 10:55 AM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;385381]
??? saw her awake he looked at Gona who was snoring very loudly and Kay who was freaking out but still asleep he remembered what his grandfather said. 'you cant get close to people you'll just hurt them' (this is bc if an Ultima shows you his eyes when they glow red you'll die) he sighed he didn't care if he couldn't stay he wanted them safe..."you ok?" he looked over at Kate he had no emotion on his face.
"If they come I'll kill them." She growled,still not aware of her surroundings yet.Her eyes where red and had a look of bloodlust in them,and her aura had changed since she woke up.

KayMew07
September 16th, 2017, 11:10 AM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;385476]
"If they come I'll kill them." She growled,still not aware of her surroundings yet.Her eyes where red and had a look of bloodlust in them,and her aura had changed since she woke up.
??? sighed and looked at her "Don't let revenge consume you." he stated simply with his still emotionless face

Static
September 16th, 2017, 11:13 AM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;385478]
??? sighed and looked at her "Don't let revenge consume you." he stated simply with his still emotionless face
She seemed to snap out of it,but her eyes where still scarlet."Your not my dad you know." She snarled.

KayMew07
September 16th, 2017, 11:22 AM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;385503]
She seemed to snap out of it,but her eyes where still scarlet."Your not my dad you know." She snarled.
he smirked "tch..whatever. but I know know what its like to want revenge and..i know that if you let it take over you'll have no time to be happy. you know for an kid your a pretty good assassin" he sighed

Static
September 16th, 2017, 11:34 AM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;385507]
he smirked "tch..whatever. but I know know what its like to want revenge and..i know that if you let it take over you'll have no time to be happy. you know for an kid your a pretty good assassin" he sighed
Her eyes widened."How did you know about that?" She said,But stayed in her bed.Her eyes weren't as red anymore,and it was more of a tint now,Harley visible in the dark.

KayMew07
September 16th, 2017, 11:41 AM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;385519]
Her eyes widened."How did you know about that?" She said,But stayed in her bed.Her eyes weren't as red anymore,and it was more of a tint now,Harley visible in the dark.
he returned to his poker face "simple, your footsteps are silent. Assassins are taught that at a young age and do it without realization." he explained

Static
September 16th, 2017, 11:47 AM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;385534]
he returned to his poker face "simple, your footsteps are silent. Assassins are taught that at a young age and do it without realization." he explained
She nodded and stayed silent again,her eyes back to their normal grey."Why aren't you asleap anyways?" She asked for no reason in particular.

KayMew07
September 16th, 2017, 11:51 AM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;385544]
She nodded and stayed silent again,her eyes back to their normal grey."Why aren't you asleap anyways?" She asked for no reason in particular.
he sighed I have insomnia" (its were you barely get any sleep ever!) "ive had it since I was a kid" he sighed after his sister and brother were killed he had vivid nightmares and gained insomnia.

Static
September 16th, 2017, 11:57 AM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;385551]
he sighed I have insomnia" (its were you barely get any sleep ever!) "ive had it since I was a kid" he sighed after his sister and brother were killed he had vivid nightmares and gained insomnia.
She nodded."I think we should be close to the last phase,so should we wake everyone else up?" She asked.

KayMew07
September 16th, 2017, 12:10 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;385554]
She nodded."I think we should be close to the last phase,so should we wake everyone else up?" She asked.
he nodded and started to gently shake Kay awake Kay woke up she had sadness in her eyes "u ok?" she shook her head yes "i just...had a weird dream" he knew she was lying but they would talk about it later

Static
September 16th, 2017, 12:17 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;385560]
he nodded and started to gently shake Kay awake Kay woke up she had sadness in her eyes "u ok?" she shook her head yes "i just...had a weird dream" he knew she was lying but they would talk about it later
Kate woke gona up,not mentioning anything about the dream to anyone.

KayMew07
September 16th, 2017, 12:24 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;385570]
Kate woke Gona up, not mentioning anything about the dream to anyone.
Gona smiled widely waking up. 'he's Gona be innocent' Kay thought to herself softly laughing "morning guys! are we almost there?" Gona asked excitedly ??? nodded Kay had determination in her eyes I here its the last one! and its a BATTLE!!" kay fangirls inside while on the outside she fist bumps the air

Static
September 16th, 2017, 12:37 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;385577]
Gona smiled widely waking up. 'he's Gona be innocent' Kay thought to herself softly laughing "morning guys! are we almost there?" Gona asked excitedly ??? nodded Kay had determination in her eyes I here its the last one! and its a BATTLE!!" kay fangirls inside while on the outside she fist bumps the air
"It won't be that hard then." Kate said.'Unless I have to fight the person from the spiders or that creepy guy.' she thought,but didn't show any worries."I'm sure we will all pass."

KayMew07
September 16th, 2017, 12:45 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;385585]
"It won't be that hard then." Kate said.'Unless I have to fight the person from the spiders or that creepy guy.' she thought,but didn't show any worries."I'm sure we will all pass."
TIME SKIP BC I DONT CARE!!!!!??///////
"blah blah blah you will fight blah blah blah there will be one loser" the old man explained. first fight Gona vs. Han (weird strong guy) Gona won but he broke his arm and has a black eye now...wow. Next up is Kate vs. perv guy? (I don't remember his name XD) (also do what u want with the battle just make it so he can whisper 'do you want to know about spiders' to you)

Static
September 16th, 2017, 01:01 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;385602]
TIME SKIP BC I DONT CARE!!!!!??///////
"blah blah blah you will fight blah blah blah there will be one loser" the old man explained. first fight Gona vs. Han (weird strong guy) Gona won but he broke his arm and has a black eye now...wow. Next up is Kate vs. perv guy? (I don't remember his name XD) (also do what u want with the battle just make it so he can whisper 'do you want to know about spiders' to you)
(Sjes gona fight but he will break one of her ribs and tell her when she can't move no more)
Kate walked onto the fighting ring,looking at him,thinking she might win because she didnt know it was his bloodlust in the forest.

KayMew07
September 16th, 2017, 01:13 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;385607]
(Sjes gona fight but he will break one of her ribs and tell her when she can't move no more)
Kate walked onto the fighting ring,looking at him,thinking she might win because she didnt know it was his bloodlust in the forest.
he charges at her showing his sharp teeth "you can do it" Gona yells from the side the guy lets some of his bloodlust out to scare you its really scary even though its only 15% he cuts you with one of his surprisingly well done nails XD

Static
September 16th, 2017, 01:17 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;385620]
he charges at her showing his sharp teeth "you can do it" Gona yells from the side the guy lets some of his bloodlust out to scare you its really scary even though its only 15% he cuts you with one of his surprisingly well done nails XD
Lol.surprisingly well done nails :laughing: )
Kate didn't flinch because she was use go it,but grabbed his hand and kicked his stomach,before jumping away and waiting for his next attack.Her arm was bleeding like she had been cut by a knife,but she didn't seem to notice it.

KayMew07
September 16th, 2017, 01:57 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;385631]
Lol.surprisingly well done nails :laughing: )
Kate didn't flinch because she was use go it,but grabbed his hand and kicked his stomach,before jumping away and waiting for his next attack.Her arm was bleeding like she had been cut by a knife,but she didn't seem to notice it.
he smirked and without letting out any bloodlust kicked her in the shin and cutting her cheek with his nail

Static
September 16th, 2017, 02:04 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;385635]
he smirked and without letting out any bloodlust kicked her in the shin and cutting her cheek with his nail
She fell down,but jumped back,and charged at him,trying to cut him.
(This is where he will break her rib or ribs )

KayMew07
September 16th, 2017, 02:11 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;385672]
She fell down,but jumped back,and charged at him,trying to cut him.
(This is where he will break her rib or ribs )
he dogged and using his (gasp) nen he clashed his hand with her rib. when he heard a snap he smirked and leaned down to her ear "you want to know something about spiders" he laughs and started walking away "I give up" he states simply walking away Kay rushes over and helps her up Gona would but.. he broke his arm

Static
September 16th, 2017, 02:15 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;385681]
he dogged and using his (gasp) nen he clashed his hand with her rib. when he heard a snap he smirked and leaned down to her ear "you want to know something about spiders" he laughs and started walking away "I give up" he states simply walking away Kay rushes over and helps her up Gona would but.. he broke his arm
Her breathing was tight because,well her rib was broke but she watched him leave,her arm now dripping blood onto the floor and her cheek bleeding slightly,actually taking the support from Kay for once.'What does he know about the spiders?And how does he know?' she thought while she tried to decide if he was lying or not.

KayMew07
September 16th, 2017, 02:28 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;385690]
Her breathing was tight because,well her rib was broke but she watched him leave,her arm now dripping blood onto the floor and her cheek bleeding slightly,actually taking the support from Kay for once.'What does he know about the spiders?And how does he know?' she thought while she tried to decide if he was lying or not.
Kay helped her sit down. ??? handed her a med kit. Kay looked at the rib it was broke but she could make it where it would take only a week to heal her guardian Zoe taught her to heal. she grabbed some stiches and leaves (not normal ones duh) she stitched the cut on her head and used the leaves to make a numbing medicine she rubbed it on her rib and slit it open knowing Kate would barely feel it she used the rib transplant thing and stitched her up afterward she used a cast thing on around her so the tight feeling would keep her blood flowing

Static
September 16th, 2017, 02:31 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;385694]
Kay helped her sit down. ??? handed her a med kit. Kay looked at the rib it was broke but she could make it where it would take only a week to heal her guardian Zoe taught her to heal. she grabbed some stiches and leaves (not normal ones duh) she stitched the cut on her head and used the leaves to make a numbing medicine she rubbed it on her rib and slit it open knowing Kate would barely feel it she used the rib transplant thing and stitched her up afterward she used a cast thing on around her so the tight feeling would keep her blood flowing
Kate watched the next fight absently, with nothing else to do."Have you found anything out about the shadow knights or spiders yet?" She asked.

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 08:42 AM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;385704]
Kate watched the next fight absently, with nothing else to do."Have you found anything out about the shadow knights or spiders yet?" She asked.
Kay looked up at her and shook her head no "sadly I've been searching but nothing" kay looked at the board it was her.. Kay was next she had to fight the spider guy once she saw the fear in Kate's and Gona's eyes she forfeited the match this meant she had to fight a odd person she was wearing a mask and all black to disguise himself. she however knew he was a Neko cat and a girl..she chuckled darkly and took off her mask that's when kay was traumatized with fear. "S-Sh-Shade?" Kay stuttered her body was shaking Shade was the evil side of her best friend.. she cant hurt her it will be like hurting May. "hello darling~"

Static
September 17th, 2017, 10:50 AM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;385707]
Kay looked up at her and shook her head no "sadly I've been searching but nothing" kay looked at the board it was her.. Kay was next she had to fight the spider guy once she saw the fear in Kate's and Gona's eyes she forfeited the match this meant she had to fight a odd person she was wearing a mask and all black to disguise himself. she however knew he was a Neko cat and a girl..she chuckled darkly and took off her mask that's when kay was traumatized with fear. "S-Sh-Shade?" Kay stuttered her body was shaking Shade was the evil side of her best friend.. she cant hurt her it will be like hurting May. "hello darling~"
Kate saw the fear in her eyes,but couldn't quite see who it was." Do you know who that is?" She asked, hoping it wasent someone else bad.

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 11:54 AM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;386207]
Kate saw the fear in her eyes,but couldn't quite see who it was." Do you know who that is?" She asked, hoping it wasent someone else bad.
kay felt tears form in her eyes "i wont hurt May" the demon shadow smirked "shes gone" "liar!" kay yelled she refused to believe it "i took her over theres nothing of her left here" shade explained kay shook "if u let me though I may give you some information u need" kay needed May back Kay needed to save the ones she loved "i wont fight you" kay has just given up her hunters license and that was her final match

Static
September 17th, 2017, 12:08 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;386287]
kay felt tears form in her eyes "i wont hurt May" the demon shadow smirked "shes gone" "liar!" kay yelled she refused to believe it "i took her over theres nothing of her left here" shade explained kay shook "if u let me though I may give you some information u need" kay needed May back Kay needed to save the ones she loved "i wont fight you" kay has just given up her hunters license and that was her final match
Kate's eyes widened in disbelief and rage."Why didn't you fight her?!It was going to be a easy shot!" She shouted at her,wanting to go and slap sense into her,but she couldn't right now.She made a mental not to do it when she got close enough.

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 12:20 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;386334]
Kate's eyes widened in disbelief and rage."Why didn't you fight her?!It was going to be a easy shot!" She shouted at her,wanting to go and slap sense into her,but she couldn't right now.She made a mental not to do it when she got close enough.
Kay had tears streaming down her eyes "she would've killed what was left of May.."

Static
September 17th, 2017, 12:21 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;386358]
Kay had tears streaming down her eyes "she would've killed what was left of May.."
'And who was may?' Kate thought,bit didn't say it outloud so that she wouldn't make it worse.
(Would kate have known may,because if she did I need to change this.)

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 12:32 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;386391]
'And who was may?' Kate thought,bit didn't say it outloud so that she wouldn't make it worse.
(Would kate have known may,because if she did I need to change this.)
(yes but she would not remember bc May is a fox Neko aka. Kays and Kates little sister she's a year younger and we were 3 she was two when we were separated) ??? felt sorry for her he wanted to help but it was his turn he easily won his match. Kay however couldn't take it she was going home if Eveline was alive she would have a cure. without warning Kay got up and ran she ignored the people calling her and ran to the plane station.

Static
September 17th, 2017, 12:41 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;386396]
(yes but she would not remember bc May is a fox Neko aka. Kays and Kates little sister she's a year younger and we were 3 she was two when we were separated) ??? felt sorry for her he wanted to help but it was his turn he easily won his match. Kay however couldn't take it she was going home if Eveline was alive she would have a cure. without warning Kay got up and ran she ignored the people calling her and ran to the plane station.
Kate started standing up,using the wall for support,and was surprisingly able to,but was breathing hard again,becaise the numbing medicine had started to where off."Kay come back!" She shouted,stumbling toward a few steps while still using the wall.
(Amazing healing abilities is part of her nen package and being able to walk through all the pain is part of her assassin training)

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 12:52 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;386424]
Kate started standing up,using the wall for support,and was surprisingly able to,but was breathing hard again,becaise the numbing medicine had started to where off."Kay come back!" She shouted,stumbling toward a few steps while still using the wall.
(Amazing healing abilities is part of her nen package and being able to walk through all the pain is part of her assassin training)
??? looked at the door "we have to find her" the old man came over "that will have to wait till after the speech" he explained. That made ??? blood boil he really wanted to look for her now his eyes were red luckily his mask stopped him from hurting anyone ..he needed to calm down

Static
September 17th, 2017, 01:04 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;386444]
??? looked at the door "we have to find her" the old man came over "that will have to wait till after the speech" he explained. That made ??? blood boil he really wanted to look for her now his eyes were red luckily his mask stopped him from hurting anyone ..he needed to calm down
"What do you mean after the speach!She could be far away by then!" She snapped at the man,anger made her eyes start to turn scarlet but she stopped herself before they did."How long will this speach take?" She muttered,knowing they didn't have a choice as if right now.

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 01:07 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;386464]
"What do you mean after the speach!She could be far away by then!" She snapped at the man,anger made her eyes start to turn scarlet but she stopped herself before they did."How long will this speach take?" She muttered,knowing they didn't have a choice as if right now.
"one hour!" bean said cheerfully Gona sweat dropped knowing what was about to happen

Static
September 17th, 2017, 01:10 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;386486]
"one hour!" bean said cheerfully Gona sweat dropped knowing what was about to happen
Kate let herself slide back onto the floor.'Hes short.And green.' she thought,but glared at him."What do you mean a hour!?That's way to long for a soeach!" She snapped.

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 01:17 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;386495]
Kate let herself slide back onto the floor.'Hes short.And green.' she thought,but glared at him."What do you mean a hour!?That's way to long for a soeach!" She snapped.
??? was really...really..really mad. he wanted to keep her safe where is she that's when it hit him 'she went home' he knew where she lived she told him it was the Falcon drop forest I know where she is we can make it on time." ??? explained with a little anger in his voice "well lets go so we can find her quicker" Gona smiled

Static
September 17th, 2017, 01:28 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;386504]
??? was really...really..really mad. he wanted to keep her safe where is she that's when it hit him 'she went home' he knew where she lived she told him it was the Falcon drop forest I know where she is we can make it on time." ??? explained with a little anger in his voice "well lets go so we can find her quicker" Gona smiled
Kate nodded."Ok then." She said,standing back up,successfully hiding all of it this time and ignoring it herself.

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 01:36 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;386527]
Kate nodded."Ok then." She said,standing back up,successfully hiding all of it this time and ignoring it herself.
////after the speech bc I'm lazy okie/////////
??? looked at Kate "Are you going to talk to the perv before we go he told you to meet him right?"(pretend you told them about it) Gona smiled "yeah we'll meet you at the exit!!"

Static
September 17th, 2017, 01:37 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;386556]
////after the speech bc I'm lazy okie/////////
??? looked at Kate "Are you going to talk to the perv before we go he told you to meet him right?"(pretend you told them about it) Gona smiled "yeah we'll meet you at the exit!!"
Kate nodded." Ok." She said,walking in his direction.She stopped where they where told to meet and waited,leaning against the wall.

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 01:42 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;386582]
Kate nodded." Ok." She said,walking in his direction.She stopped where they where told to meet and waited,leaning against the wall.
"hello sweetie~~" he sang creepily

Static
September 17th, 2017, 01:46 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;386584]
"hello sweetie~~" he sang creepily
She smirked."Your really creepy you know that?" She said,looking at him.

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 01:52 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;386601]
She smirked."Your really creepy you know that?" She said,looking at him.
"I've heard that word go around when mentioning me" he looked to make sure there weren't any listeners "the Spiders and Sk have joined and will be at the auction September 13th." he stated I hope to see you there" he smirked walking away

Static
September 17th, 2017, 01:56 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;386608]
"I've heard that word go around when mentioning me" he looked to make sure there weren't any listeners "the Spiders and Sk have joined and will be at the auction September 13th." he stated I hope to see you there" he smirked walking away
Her eyes widened,but he was already gone before she could say anything else.She started walking to the exit."We need to find Kay.I Need to tell her something." She explained.

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 03:16 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;386618]
Her eyes widened,but he was already gone before she could say anything else.She started walking to the exit."We need to find Kay.I Need to tell her something." She explained.
the guys nodded "she went home to the Falcon Drop Forest" ??? explained he missed her she made him feel like he could be normal and have friends like his grandpa said 'he was a monster' but she change him. they walked the airport "wait whos going to pay" Gona said worriedly I got it my family's in business" ??? explained as he pulled out his phone and texted his dad and mom they loved him no matter what but his grandparents and Aunt were kind of cruel. they agreed to lend him the money.

Static
September 17th, 2017, 03:23 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;386633]
the guys nodded "she went home to the Falcon Drop Forest" ??? explained he missed her she made him feel like he could be normal and have friends like his grandpa said 'he was a monster' but she change him. they walked the airport "wait whos going to pay" Gona said worriedly I got it my family's in business" ??? explained as he pulled out his phone and texted his dad and mom they loved him no matter what but his grandparents and Aunt were kind of cruel. they agreed to lend him the money.
Kate didn'tsay anything during any of this,thinking about what happened at the exam and what the guy had said to her.

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 03:25 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;386788]
Kate didn'tsay anything during any of this,thinking about what happened at the exam and what the guy had said to her.
suddenly on the plane Gona fell asleep on Kate causing ??? to chuckle lightly

Static
September 17th, 2017, 04:50 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;386793]
suddenly on the plane Gona fell asleep on Kate causing ??? to chuckle lightly
Kate was asleap to,but having another nightmare.Sje didn't know gona was sleeping on her.

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 05:03 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;386794]
Kate was asleap to,but having another nightmare.Sje didn't know gona was sleeping on her.
??? sighed he started to sleep having nightmares of him being forced to watch a murder kill his siblings.. except this time he also killed Kay.. he woke up sweating. he looked around they were there he tapped Kates forehead till she woke up

Static
September 17th, 2017, 05:06 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;386921]
??? sighed he started to sleep having nightmares of him being forced to watch a murder kill his siblings.. except this time he also killed Kay.. he woke up sweating. he looked around they were there he tapped Kates forehead till she woke up
She snapped awake,breathing hard because she had the same dream about the assassins that raised her,and the one oin particular who had killed the rest.Her eyes where red,but already turning back to normal."We there?" She asked,not minding gonna being on her.

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 05:10 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;386947]
She snapped awake,breathing hard because she had the same dream about the assassins that raised her,and the one oin particular who had killed the rest.Her eyes where red,but already turning back to normal."We there?" She asked,not minding gonna being on her.
??? chuckled "yeah. so could you wake Gona" Gona was snoring lightly his head on Kates lap

Static
September 17th, 2017, 05:17 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;386953]
??? chuckled "yeah. so could you wake Gona" Gona was snoring lightly his head on Kates lap
She pushed him off,almost making him fall before she grabbed his shoulder and shaker him awake.

Dizerel
September 17th, 2017, 05:20 PM
(Oh man its been years since I last watched Hunter X Hunter. I think i stopped watching during season 5 when everything got confusing with the insect king guy.)

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 05:27 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;386964]
She pushed him off,almost making him fall before she grabbed his shoulder and shaker him awake.
his eyes opened "what? Are we here!" he asked excitedly they all got out and started walking to the forest and were stopped by a guard "who are you" he asked showing no sign of fear he looked really strong

Static
September 17th, 2017, 05:36 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;386977]
his eyes opened "what? Are we here!" he asked excitedly they all got out and started walking to the forest and were stopped by a guard "who are you" he asked showing no sign of fear he looked really strong
Kate walked up with him."Oh we are just friends of Kay." She explained.

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 05:48 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;386991]
Kate walked up with him."Oh we are just friends of Kay." She explained.
he looked at her and smiled "I see well your gonna have to come with me. The names Maliki by the way." he took off his helmet reveling black hair and green eyes he "my brothers lord here"

Static
September 17th, 2017, 05:55 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;387008]
he looked at her and smiled "I see well your gonna have to come with me. The names Maliki by the way." he took off his helmet reveling black hair and green eyes he "my brothers lord here"
" that's nice,now take us to Kay." She said,completely ignoring everything he had said.

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 06:26 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;387023]
" that's nice,now take us to Kay." She said,completely ignoring everything he had said.
he lead them to a wall "Pip open the gates" a girl came out and pulled a lever letting them in "pip is Kay's mom! she'll take you to there house" pip came down her hair was brown and she had purple eyes her ears were black.

Static
September 17th, 2017, 06:28 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;387035]
he lead them to a wall "Pip open the gates" a girl came out and pulled a lever letting them in "pip is Kay's mom! she'll take you to there house" pip came down her hair was brown and she had purple eyes her ears were black.
She nodded,hoping this wouldn't be anything like her house."Thank you." She said kurtly,before stepping in.

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 06:36 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;387098]
She nodded,hoping this wouldn't be anything like her house."Thank you." She said kurtly,before stepping in.
they walked in to see Kay talking to a blue haired girl she looked a year older then Kay they turned to the others "who are they" the fox girl asked kindly "oh! those are my friends from the hunter exam. Gona is the one in green, Blaze is the one with a mask, and Kate is the girl. Guys this is Phoenix! She's a hunter too!" kay explained Phoenix laughed "please, call me Phoe" (sounds like phe)

Static
September 17th, 2017, 06:38 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;387105]
they walked in to see Kay talking to a blue haired girl she looked a year older then Kay they turned to the others "who are they" the fox girl asked kindly "oh! those are my friends from the hunter exam. Gona is the one in green, Blaze is the one with a mask, and Kate is the girl. Guys this is Phoenix! She's a hunter too!" kay explained Phoenix laughed "please, call me Phoe" (sounds like phe)
Kate nodded."Ok.Fine with me." She said,glad it wasent like her house at all."You had me worried when you left like that." Kate said.

KayMew07
September 17th, 2017, 06:50 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;387120]
Kate nodded."Ok.Fine with me." She said,glad it wasent like her house at all."You had me worried when you left like that." Kate said.
Kay giggled nervously "sorry...its just seeing May with that monster in her..." Phoe put her hand on Kay's shoulder "its okay we'll save her I promise" Kay blushed light pink (mainly bc she was embarrassed she hasn't been Tsundere recently) "h-hey stop all of you are being embarrassing" this caused Phoe, Pip, and Blaze to laugh. "your back to yourself!" Pip said with jazz hands "WAit Kate meet mom...your mom Pip."

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 04:05 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;387124]
Kay giggled nervously "sorry...its just seeing May with that monster in her..." Phoe put her hand on Kay's shoulder "its okay we'll save her I promise" Kay blushed light pink (mainly bc she was embarrassed she hasn't been Tsundere recently) "h-hey stop all of you are being embarrassing" this caused Phoe, Pip, and Blaze to laugh. "your back to yourself!" Pip said with jazz hands "WAit Kate meet mom...your mom Pip."
She recognized her from downstairs." I never would have guessed!?" She exclaimed,knowing they looked almost nothing alike,because she looked more like her farther mostly.

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 04:25 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;387152]
She recognized her from downstairs." I never would have guessed!?" She exclaimed,knowing they looked almost nothing alike,because she looked more like her farther mostly.
Pip looked shocked then remembered something 'Kay thinks I'm her mom...I had to lie right she lost her memories.' "guys I need to tell you something." Kay raised a eyebrow

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 04:31 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;390090]
Pip looked shocked then remembered something 'Kay thinks I'm her mom...I had to lie right she lost her memories.' "guys I need to tell you something." Kay raised a eyebrow
Kate looked at her curiously,not knowing what else to expect today from everything that had happened.

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 04:46 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;390110]
Kate looked at her curiously,not knowing what else to expect today from everything that had happened.
"I'm not your real mom, your life is a lie." "your real mom is a kurta I am not. I honestly found you and you little sister in the woods" Phoenix looked at her angry as kay felt tears pouring from her eyes "you. you Lied to her. Where are her real caretakers?!" Phoe asked peeved off "in the woods" This made A lot of peoples eyes widen (except kays and your you both were c o n f u s e d)

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 04:51 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;390115]
"I'm not your real mom, your life is a lie." "your real mom is a kurta I am not. I honestly found you and you little sister in the woods" Phoenix looked at her angry as kay felt tears pouring from her eyes "you. you Lied to her. Where are her real caretakers?!" Phoe asked peeved off "in the woods" This made A lot of peoples eyes widen (except kays and your you both were c o n f u s e d)
"What do you mean?I thought that our dad separated and you took her and he took me?" She said,very confused.

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 05:00 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;390120]
"What do you mean?I thought that our dad separated and you took her and he took me?" She said,very confused.
"(sigh) i know this is confusing but Kay you raised by murders your mom was a wolf i guess when your father saw another kurta he must have been excited and feel in love." she looked at kay "I'm sorry you had amnesia when i found you your little sister was only 2" she explained kay was shook

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 05:04 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;390121]
"(sigh) i know this is confusing but Kay you raised by murders your mom was a wolf i guess when your father saw another kurta he must have been excited and feel in love." she looked at kay "I'm sorry you had amnesia when i found you your little sister was only 2" she explained kay was shook
'Murderers.Assassins.What really happened?' "I'm...going for a walk." She said,standing up and leaving the room.

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 05:09 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;390131]
'Murderers.Assassins.What really happened?' "I'm...going for a walk." She said,standing up and leaving the room.
Kay collapsed on the ground Phoe glared at Pip before picking her up and following Kate Gona and Blaze followed them as they walked away never coming back to that village

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 05:11 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;390135]
Kay collapsed on the ground Phoe glared at Pip before picking her up and following Kate Gona and Blaze followed them as they walked away never coming back to that village
Soon enough,they got outside.Kate's eyes where red,but mostly from confusion and mixed feelings about her dad and the people who had raised her.There was a quiet sound that only a assassin or a person who could here really really really well could here,so she whipped around,but saw nothing and sensed nothing.

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 05:22 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;390139]
Soon enough,they got outside.Kate's eyes where red,but mostly from confusion and mixed feelings about her dad and the people who had raised her.There was a quiet sound that only a assassin or a person who could here really really really well could here,so she whipped around,but saw nothing and sensed nothing.
Kays eyes opened "so we splitting up bc I want to find my real home." Blaze nodded I will be leaving but ill see you all at the auction" kay sad smiled and nodded "well I'm with Kay" Phoe said Kay smiled Gona looked at Kate "want to find your mom or should we wander aimlessly" he asked Kay was going to find her mom a apparent murderer.

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 05:36 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;390143]
Kays eyes opened "so we splitting up bc I want to find my real home." Blaze nodded I will be leaving but ill see you all at the auction" kay sad smiled and nodded "well I'm with Kay" Phoe said Kay smiled Gona looked at Kate "want to find your mom or should we wander aimlessly" he asked Kay was going to find her mom a apparent murderer.
She nodded."Guess me and you stick with Kay." She said smiling.Her eyes were back to the normall color,but she was still bothered by what she had heared earlier,because she knew they were being tracked.She didn't bring it up though.

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 05:41 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;390155]
She nodded."Guess me and you stick with Kay." She said smiling.Her eyes were back to the normall color,but she was still bothered by what she had heared earlier,because she knew they were being tracked.She didn't bring it up though.
Kay knowing that she was now a murder sensed it too but thought she was just paranoid they start walking towards the woods while red walked his on way

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 05:46 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;390161]
Kay knowing that she was now a murder sensed it too but thought she was just paranoid they start walking towards the woods while red walked his on way
(Timekip a hour or so?)

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 06:04 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;390167]
(Timekip a hour or so?)
they were in the middle of the woods when the trees became black and the sky became red "what?" a scary girl popped up. she had silk black and blonde mixed hair one grey eye and the other green her outfit was a black tank top and blue jean shorts along with black boots that went a little above her knees. "who are--girls?....." everyone's eyes widen kay felt her head hurting as she tried to remember she collapsed passing out

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 06:06 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;390176]
they were in the middle of the woods when the trees became black and the sky became red "what?" a scary girl popped up. she had silk black and blonde mixed hair one grey eye and the other green her outfit was a black tank top and blue jean shorts along with black boots that went a little above her knees. "who are--girls?....." everyone's eyes widen kay felt her head hurting as she tried to remember she collapsed passing out
(Can one of the assassins that raised Kate be there working with the girl?)
"What did you do?!" Kate snapped at the new girl.

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 06:10 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;390194]
(Can one of the assassins that raised Kate be there working with the girl?)
"What did you do?!" Kate snapped at the new girl.
(one. the girl is a murder Two. yes but you don't know till she takes you to the mansion.)

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 06:36 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;390198]
(one. the girl is a murder Two. yes but you don't know till she takes you to the mansion.)
"I said what did you do?!" She said louder this time,but clenched her side,because it started burning even though it was only really bad bruised now.
(She gonna have to knock her out :3 )

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 06:39 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;390206]
"I said what did you do?!" She said louder this time,but clenched her side,because it started burning even though it was only really bad bruised now.
(She gonna have to knock her out :3 )
"I'm sorry but...your coming with me" she used magic to knock them all out

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 06:40 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;390251]
"I'm sorry but...your coming with me" she used magic to knock them all out
Kate didn't wake up intill they got to a house in the woods,not huge,but not small either.

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 06:46 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;390258]
Kate didn't wake up intill they got to a house in the woods,not huge,but not small either.
Phoenix was awake and confused Kay just got up as well as Gona. "glad your awake" a male voice said with a smirk. it was Sebastian XD jk it was a dark red (almost black) haired guy with black eyes. and a red hoodie with black leggings and black tennis shoes

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 06:55 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;390259]
Phoenix was awake and confused Kay just got up as well as Gona. "glad your awake" a male voice said with a smirk. it was Sebastian XD jk it was a dark red (almost black) haired guy with black eyes. and a red hoodie with black leggings and black tennis shoes
(That the assassin dude...)
"Who the hell are you and what do you want?!" Kate snapped,not varying what they did.She just wanted out.
(This could be the phantom troup)

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 07:29 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;390266]
(That the assassin dude...)
"Who the hell are you and what do you want?!" Kate snapped,not varying what they did.She just wanted out.
(This could be the phantom troup)
he chuckled darkly "don't you remember me Kate" he said dramatically (yes he's the assassin)

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 07:31 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;390273]
he chuckled darkly "don't you remember me Kate" he said dramatically (yes he's the assassin)
Her eyes widened."What are you doing here..." She said,hatred etched into her voice,but also fear.

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 07:43 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;390311]
Her eyes widened."What are you doing here..." She said,hatred etched into her voice,but also fear.
he shrugged "doing my job this is the Murder house." he said bluntly Kay got up and smiled at him "so who are you and is this my childhood house " he tilted his head 'this girl is odd' he thought with a smirk he put his hands in his pockets "my names Aaron and i guess are you Kay?" he asked 'there's no way kay was a all-star killer' he thought she smiled and nodded "yup that's my name" he looked at her wide eyed "what's going on" Gona asked getting up

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 07:49 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;390313]
he shrugged "doing my job this is the Murder house." he said bluntly Kay got up and smiled at him "so who are you and is this my childhood house " he tilted his head 'this girl is odd' he thought with a smirk he put his hands in his pockets "my names Aaron and i guess are you Kay?" he asked 'there's no way kay was a all-star killer' he thought she smiled and nodded "yup that's my name" he looked at her wide eyed "what's going on" Gona asked getting up
Kate's eyes were burning scarlet now,and she started to stand up."I'm going to kill you so keep smiling." Kate said."Because your not killing the only friends I have." She said,looking straight at him with her scarlet eyes.

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 07:56 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;390325]
Kate's eyes were burning scarlet now,and she started to stand up."I'm going to kill you so keep smiling." Kate said."Because your not killing the only friends I have." She said,looking straight at him with her scarlet eyes.
Aaron chuckled "chill I'm not here to kill okay that's what Zen is here for I'm here for a meeting" (Aaron is the good guy) suddenly a white haired guy with pink eyes and huge bats under them (like L) he was wearing a fancy green shirt and blue jeans along with green shoes

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 08:04 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;390337]
Awww.he will be evil at some point right?)
She looked at the new person walking in."And who are you?" She snapped.
(Zen is also an assassin and may kill ur friends so try that sentence again bc you also know him)

Static
September 23rd, 2017, 03:01 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;390340]
(Zen is also an assassin and may kill ur friends so try that sentence again bc you also know him)
Sorry.didn't know)
Kate recognized zen and clenched her teeth.From what Aaron had said,she didn't know wether to trust either of them,but stayed silent.She would attack if they got close to them though.

KayMew07
September 23rd, 2017, 03:39 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;390350]
Sorry.didn't know)
Kate recognized zen and clenched her teeth.From what Aaron had said,she didn't know wether to trust either of them,but stayed silent.She would attack if they got close to them though.
Aaron sighed "Kay if that is your true name." he stepped closer and held out his hand. "I can show you to your mother. I was just about to go there anyway." he said with a bluntly with a straight face. Kay looked back at her friends mostly Phoe she narrowed her eyes at him. Kay took his hand "as long as you don't kill them or me understand" he looked her in the eyes "Assassins promise" that promise you cant break "Kate look after them your in charge while I'm gone" Kay smiled walking away with Aaron he sighed "whatever, you stupid potato" he said rolling his eyes Zen smirked "hello~" he said creepily walking over to them

Static
September 23rd, 2017, 03:42 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;390767]
Aaron sighed "Kay if that is your true name." he stepped closer and held out his hand. "I can show you to your mother. I was just about to go there anyway." he said with a bluntly with a straight face. Kay looked back at her friends mostly Phoe she narrowed her eyes at him. Kay took his hand "as long as you don't kill them or me understand" he looked her in the eyes "Assassins promise" that promise you cant break "Kate look after them your in charge while I'm gone" Kay smiled walking away with Aaron he sighed "whatever, you stupid potato" he said rolling his eyes Zen smirked "hello~" he said creepily walking over to them
She wanted to stop Aaron before he left and while that stupid look off of his face,but Zen started walking over."Don't came any closer u less you want to die early." She said,blocking his way between him and gona(and whoever else is there).

KayMew07
September 23rd, 2017, 03:50 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;390793]
She wanted to stop Aaron before he left and while that stupid look off of his face,but Zen started walking over."Don't came any closer u less you want to die early." She said,blocking his way between him and gona(and whoever else is there).
he chuckled darkly "(sigh) I'm sorry the good twin left but I'm still here" his voice was dark scaring Gona Phoe glared at him.

Static
September 23rd, 2017, 03:55 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;390797]
he chuckled darkly "(sigh) I'm sorry the good twin left but I'm still here" his voice was dark scaring Gona Phoe glared at him.
She watched him,waiting for him to stop or come closer."And I'm guessing your the one that killed the rest of the Nakamura's?" She said calmly.

KayMew07
September 23rd, 2017, 04:03 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;390807]
She watched him,waiting for him to stop or come closer."And I'm guessing your the one that killed the rest of the Nakamura's?" She said calmly.
"nah...that was dad. misses you, princess" he said darkly stepping forward causing Gona's eyes to widen and Phoe to raise an eyebrow 'he wont kill us he's trying to scare us so he can use us' Phoe thought looking at Kate hoping she knew this

Static
September 23rd, 2017, 04:04 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;390817]
"nah...that was dad. misses you, princess" he said darkly stepping forward causing Gona's eyes to widen and Phoe to raise an eyebrow 'he wont kill us he's trying to scare us so he can use us' Phoe thought looking at Kate hoping she knew this
She took a step closer,but didn't come any more than that."Why would he do that?He wouldn't masacar most of his own family!" She snapped.

KayMew07
September 23rd, 2017, 04:23 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;390831]
She took a step closer,but didn't come any more than that."Why would he do that?He wouldn't masacar most of his own family!" She snapped.
he smirked "a demon made a deal charllo he agreed to posses him and kill off the others" he replied Phoe could sense he was lying by his heartbeat (she's like melody) "he's lying." she growled Gona raised an eyebrow

Static
September 23rd, 2017, 04:27 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;390833]
he smirked "a demon made a deal charllo he agreed to posses him and kill off the others" he replied Phoe could sense he was lying by his heartbeat (she's like melody) "he's lying." she growled Gona raised an eyebrow
"That's a lie.Demons don't even exist.The closest things to them are assassins and murderers." She said simply.She had never believed in ghost or demons,so she lost interest in this person bow,knowing he was most likely lying to her face.

KayMew07
September 23rd, 2017, 04:33 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;390852]
"That's a lie.Demons don't even exist.The closest things to them are assassins and murderers." She said simply.She had never believed in ghost or demons,so she lost interest in this person bow,knowing he was most likely lying to her face.
Phoe looked at him "he killed them." she said calmly "what makes you say that" he asked angrily "when you said you didn't your heart beat said you were lying I assume you would've killed your brother but since your twins it would've killed you as well" she explained he smirked "why aren't you a smart one." he remarked coming closer

Static
September 23rd, 2017, 05:20 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;390854]
Phoe looked at him "he killed them." she said calmly "what makes you say that" he asked angrily "when you said you didn't your heart beat said you were lying I assume you would've killed your brother but since your twins it would've killed you as well" she explained he smirked "why aren't you a smart one." he remarked coming closer
Soon enough,he got a step to close and Kate tensed up."Your trying to kill them aren't you?" She growled.

KayMew07
September 23rd, 2017, 05:25 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;390861]
Soon enough,he got a step to close and Kate tensed up."Your trying to kill them aren't you?" She growled.
he laughed "not right now but...maybe one day" phoe nodded to show he was telling the truth

Static
September 24th, 2017, 08:34 AM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;390897]
he laughed "not right now but...maybe one day" phoe nodded to show he was telling the truth
"Well then will you please leave us alone because you were alwase a physyco path at the mansion." Kate said,relaxing for now.