PDA

View Full Version : Dusk Syndicate Nursery

Fawn
October 4th, 2016, 12:42 AM

Autumnblaze
October 13th, 2016, 04:41 PM
Red and Woodpecker were tossing a moss ball back and forth. "Hey! How bout we pretend that I'm a Clan cat, and you'll be a syndicate fighter Red!" The white and red she-kit was about 4 moons old along with her brother. "Alright!" Red mewled excitedly, "how bout we unsheathe our claws this time?" Red's claws unsheathed with ambition gleaming in his eyes. "You can do that in the training area." Navy, the two kits father walked up to them. "Yay!" Both Red and Woodpecker chanted and stumbled out of the den with Navy to the training area.

Sage
October 29th, 2016, 12:38 AM
*Around Midnight*
Sobek's head flew up. It. Was. Time.
*After the birth*
Haiku writhered around his brother and sisters on his way to his mother's belly. He followed the scent of milk and reached her. He then began suckling at her belly.

Soddenfur
October 29th, 2016, 12:53 AM
Flame stalked into the nursery, his ginger pelt sticking out in the dim den. More kits... The tom wasn't a fan of kits, although thought of him helping them fight excited him. If I can examine them, maybe one will be good enough to train with me. His ego was large, and it didn't help that he was unofficially one of the best fighters in the Dusk Syndicate. "Hey there," he greeted cheerily, although inside he felt nothing, no emotions whatsoever. All he saw were pairs of eyes and bundles of fur.

doghouse
October 29th, 2016, 01:01 AM
*Around Midnight*
Sobek's head flew up. It. Was. Time.
*After the birth*
Haiku writhered around his brother and sisters on his way to his mother's belly. He followed the scent of milk and reached her. He then began suckling at her belly.
(So, they're born? XD)
Zia scrabbled around, her eyes shut and and her ears folded up. She wriggled around, fighting for the best place to drink her mother's milk. The tiny kit had one thought on her mind: eat. And she took no notice of anything else.

The Cannibal
October 29th, 2016, 06:04 PM
Roland was born into a world of darkness and muffled sounds and strange new smells, the rather large kit mewling out rather pitifully as all kits do when they're born, his tiny body squirming, writhing helplessly, one scent in particular striking his nose and causing him to squirm towards it with another pitiful mew, a mew of hunger, the scent was milk and it wouldn't be long until he would associate it with hunger, and the scent to crawl towards to sate that uncomfortable feeling. For now, he reached his mothers stomach, squeezing past his siblings and began to suckle, drinking down the warm, nutricious substance that rushed into his mouth, his paws placed on her belly, kneading awkwardly as he began to drink his fill, eyes glued shut and ears folded against his head.

Sage
November 5th, 2016, 05:44 AM
(( Yep, they are born. Also, can we do a time-skip to three moons old? ))

Haiku could feel his siblings wiggling around him. Zia pushed past him and stole his spot. Haiku started to growl softly, but felt a tail start to guide him to another nursing spot. As he began to suckle again, all he could think about was eating.

Sobek watched her kits with a loving gaze filling her amber eyes. Her first litter. But. The father was Bleddyn. She winced and snuck a glance at Lillith. She quickly looked away and shook herself. She turned back to her kits and began to groom each one.

doghouse
November 5th, 2016, 07:29 AM
(I'm all for it)
Zia squirmed as her mother began licking her. She let out soft, almost inaudible hissing noise. The dark gray tabby she-kit rolled over, starting to wander off, a little farther from her mother. She wobbled slightly, then toppled over. She landed lightly, so it didn't hurt. She crawled quickly back to Sobek's warm belly and began to suckle on one of the teats. She kneaded her mother's belly tohelp the warm milk flow, though a lot of it didn't make it into her mouth, and her silvery face was soon covered in milk. Zia wriggled around, trying to get the milk off. But after a moment she went right back to suckling.

goddess of ducks
November 12th, 2016, 10:25 PM
Amya gazed around cautiously. The young kit was new to the place and hadn't had the chance to meet the others yet so she stayed curled up next to her sleeping brother Flint. As she looked around, her green orbs scanning the small den, she noticed a couple newborns kit squeaks and looked in the direction to watch the mothers with their own kits. Seeing this site though dampened the feisty she kits spirit as she missed her true mother, whom she now had no hopes of seeing again.

Phoenix Flames
November 19th, 2016, 07:13 AM
Fang looked around at all the other kits. "So adorable.... Can't resist not to say adorable...", he said.

Phoenix Flames
November 19th, 2016, 05:31 PM
"I have an older sister named, Swiftfur and she lives in RiverClan... Our mother was a RiverClan cat and our father was a Dusk Syndicate cat... Swiftfur was once a Dusk Syndicate cat as a kit... But now, she's a clan cat...", the black and white, blue eyed tom said to himself.

monfang
January 18th, 2017, 08:39 PM
( fenic! Suspiciousmindz Spirited Darkness honey.freckled )
Onyx padded in, his suspicions made true after a while. Lilith was pregnant. He heard she was in the nursery and suspected the only reason was because the kits were coming. He looked around and tried to find her.
(This is late, I know... My bday has bneen on and off crappy grr also this is a mobile post x.x)

Fel
February 7th, 2017, 08:40 PM
Lilith wasn't happy in the slightest. The molly was sick and tired of having her heart hung out to dry, of being accused that she was greedy and selfish for trying to take care of herself. Hearing from her own brother-in law that Onyx didn't care for her seemed to be a deal-breaker in staying with the Dusk Syndicate, but somehow she was drawn back to this place day after day. Something kept her here with the kits she didn't exactly want and the remains of two cats who had broken her heart- was it a single shred of hope, or the opportunity for revenge? She certainly knew how to get back against Bleddyn. Though he was dead, she knew exactly what he'd wanted from her- her kits. If she erased all of his kits- even the one he'd had with Sobek- his plans would be washed down the drain. However, she never brought herself to do it, not when she looked into their eyes and saw her. They were young, vulnerable, and without a father to help take care of them. They needed her.

Onyx was another story- she didn't exactly know what made him tick. Just thinking about him made her head hurt, but the queen lay in the nursery and thought about him all day. It was a pain that couldn't be erased- even if he was dead, like Lynx proclaimed, she didn't think he would die without some sort of reason. He was too clever, too shrewd. She needed to know, yet she could never figure out what had been so off about him.
honey.freckled

lilith
February 7th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Lilith wasn't happy in the slightest. The molly was sick and tired of having her heart hung out to dry, of being accused that she was greedy and selfish for trying to take care of herself. Hearing from her own brother-in law that Onyx didn't care for her seemed to be a deal-breaker in staying with the Dusk Syndicate, but somehow she was drawn back to this place day after day. Something kept her here with the kits she didn't exactly want and the remains of two cats who had broken her heart- was it a single shred of hope, or the opportunity for revenge? She certainly knew how to get back against Bleddyn. Though he was dead, she knew exactly what he'd wanted from her- her kits. If she erased all of his kits- even the one he'd had with Sobek- his plans would be washed down the drain. However, she never brought herself to do it, not when she looked into their eyes and saw her. They were young, vulnerable, and without a father to help take care of them. They needed her.

Onyx was another story- she didn't exactly know what made him tick. Just thinking about him made her head hurt, but the queen lay in the nursery and thought about him all day. It was a pain that couldn't be erased- even if he was dead, like Lynx proclaimed, she didn't think he would die without some sort of reason. He was too clever, too shrewd. She needed to know, yet she could never figure out what had been so off about him.
@honey.freckled (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=90)

The small Siberian kitten wiggled against his siblings frame growing rather restless by the second. His eyes had opened only a few days prior his yellow green eyes gazed about the nursery having yet to take notice of the queen not to far away. Letting out a light whimper as he finally managed to get unstuck from between his siblings. Feeling the fur of the larger cat he looked up at her with a struck of interest. The gray and white tom tilt his head off to the side letting his gaze scan her feature. Taking note of certain parts he glanced back at the sleeping bodies of the other children. Frowning slightly he shifted a paw forward poking one of them before shrugging turning his attention to the queen. "H-hello?" He squeaked at her. He doesn't remember much of his father none the less his absence didn't affect him much.

Fel
February 7th, 2017, 10:52 PM
The small Siberian kitten wiggled against his siblings frame growing rather restless by the second. His eyes had opened only a few days prior his yellow green eyes gazed about the nursery having yet to take notice of the queen not to far away. Letting out a light whimper as he finally managed to get unstuck from between his siblings. Feeling the fur of the larger cat he looked up at her with a struck of interest. The gray and white tom tilt his head off to the side letting his gaze scan her feature. Taking note of certain parts he glanced back at the sleeping bodies of the other children. Frowning slightly he shifted a paw forward poking one of them before shrugging turning his attention to the queen. "H-hello?" He squeaked at her. He doesn't remember much of his father none the less his absence didn't affect him much.
Freezing as she felt something nudge her belly, Lilith let out a quick sigh of relief as she saw that it was only her son. "Hello, Kisa." She sighed, huffing as the queen began to relax her shoulders. "Honey, don't bother your siblings like that." She reprimanded the tom in a somewhat gentle voice, though it had remained hoarse throughout her heartbreak, most likely from all her screaming and crying directed towards Salem as they'd fought. She felt ready to tear his pelt into pieces- but now he'd left too, after injuring her, pinning her, and refusing to kill her, like some sort of sick game. She hated that family- but she guessed it was hers now. "You'll wake them up- and we don't want that to happen." She continued talking to her son, however- trying to push her thoughts aside.

JaxenAmethyst
February 8th, 2017, 03:27 PM
MootheBean
Duskflight
tawny~
As Sky padded in the Nursery with Zyphyr, Aurora, and Felecia, she immediately turned to Zyphyr and licked her between the ears. "Are you okay, my darling? That horrible cat won't hurt you again!" She stared into her eyes before turning to her other kits and licking them between the ears with the same concern as with Zyphyr. She looked at Lucky. "You check them for any marks!"

Lucky nodded at Sky and parted Zyphyr's pelt with his paws, then sniffed that area of skin for marks, ending with an examination of those parts of her skin. He did the same with Felecia and Aurora. "They're all clear!" He smiled towards Sky as she began to relax.

lilith
February 8th, 2017, 05:09 PM
Freezing as she felt something nudge her belly, Lilith let out a quick sigh of relief as she saw that it was only her son. "Hello, Kisa." She sighed, huffing as the queen began to relax her shoulders. "Honey, don't bother your siblings like that." She reprimanded the tom in a somewhat gentle voice, though it had remained hoarse throughout her heartbreak, most likely from all her screaming and crying directed towards Salem as they'd fought. She felt ready to tear his pelt into pieces- but now he'd left too, after injuring her, pinning her, and refusing to kill her, like some sort of sick game. She hated that family- but she guessed it was hers now. "You'll wake them up- and we don't want that to happen." She continued talking to her son, however- trying to push her thoughts aside.

Flattening his ears to his head the small kitten sat down slouching his shoulders forward he let out a soft sigh. "I guess not.... But what am I suppose to do while they sleep?" he pouted slightly lowering his head to the ground a bit. Kisa sighed softly before he snapped out of the position he was in. Sitting back on his hunches he looked back at the molly with a questioning look his whiskers twitching slightly.

seasalt
February 8th, 2017, 06:09 PM
MootheBean
Duskflight
tawny~
As Sky padded in the Nursery with Zyphyr, Aurora, and Felecia, she immediately turned to Zyphyr and licked her between the ears. "Are you okay, my darling? That horrible cat won't hurt you again!" She stared into her eyes before turning to her other kits and licking them between the ears with the same concern as with Zyphyr. She looked at Lucky. "You check them for any marks!"

Lucky nodded at Sky and parted Zyphyr's pelt with his paws, then sniffed that area of skin for marks, ending with an examination of those parts of her skin. He did the same with Felecia and Aurora. "They're all clear!" He smiled towards Sky as she began to relax.

"I'm fine." Zyphyr complained, anger glistening in his eyes, swiping a paw at his mother to tell her to back off, along with his father. This was the most anything thing in the world. "He didn't even touch me!" she added, tail lashing with pride. "That old hag bumped into me, didn't even watch where he was going!" She growled, flopping down in her nest, with an irritated expression, again.
[writers block sorry!]

The Cannibal
February 8th, 2017, 09:07 PM
MootheBean
Duskflight
tawny~

"I'm fine." Zyphyr complained, anger glistening in his eyes, swiping a paw at his mother to tell her to back off, along with his father. This was the most anything thing in the world. "He didn't even touch me!" she added, tail lashing with pride. "That old hag bumped into me, didn't even watch where he was going!" She growled, flopping down in her nest, with an irritated expression, again.
[writers block sorry!]
MootheBean

Already the seeds of a horrendous plan were sprouting in the dark tom's mind, all of his thoughts were circling violently in a hellish vortex around the single kit that had acted so incredibly, exasperatingly rude to him and exhibited such an unbearable amount of rudeness that he couldn't just let go on with her life.
His fiery gaze watching the family very carefully as he situated himself in a rather inconspicuous location outside of the nursery, across the clearing, one where he could hardly be seen unless you really tried looking for him. But who would really want to find a cat like him? Nonetheless, he was already making mental notes. There was the father and the mother, the rude kit, a she-kit, not quite old enough to be a trainee but would very likely make a decent fighter if he allowed for her to even live.
Oh, she'll live. But she'll be wishing, by the end, that I end her putrid excuse of a life. Hannibal's monotonous thoughts rumbled out in his head as he focused his gaze solely on Zyphyr for a moment before he began to evaluate the parents.
Protected and loving of their kits. Not surprising nor abnormal, but I can't get a good read on their personalities. His mind paused. I don't need to know their personalities, I just need to know their routines. And I need to make sure that that little place is where that kit goes to regularly. If not, then perhaps it will be an open display before the whole Syndicate. Hm. Perhaps that would be even more traumatizing. I suppose I'll see. After all, there appears to be only three family members to this kit. Mother. Father. Sibling. The father will be first, then the mother, and then the sibling. Yes.
If Hannibal were capable of feeling happy, perhaps he would have felt it, but just as always, he was void of all emotions and simply continued watching the family from afar.
This will surely lecture her that rudeness is not an acceptable trait, and most certainly not around me.

Mayflower
February 9th, 2017, 06:35 AM
MootheBean
Duskflight
tawny~

Aurora giggled as her father's nose tickled her fur, and rubbed up against him. Now with her family, she relaxed and went to lay next to her mother.
(Sorry tis rushed)

JaxenAmethyst
February 11th, 2017, 09:36 AM
[writers block sorry!]
Sky and Lucky jumped at Zyphyr's sudden irritation. "Sorry, Zyphyr, honey...we just wanted to see you happy."
Already the seeds of a horrendous plan were sprouting in the dark tom's mind, all of his thoughts were circling violently in a hellish vortex around the single kit that had acted so incredibly, exasperatingly rude to him and exhibited such an unbearable amount of rudeness that he couldn't just let go on with her life.
His fiery gaze watching the family very carefully as he situated himself in a rather inconspicuous location outside of the nursery, across the clearing, one where he could hardly be seen unless you really tried looking for him. But who would really want to find a cat like him? Nonetheless, he was already making mental notes. There was the father and the mother, the rude kit, a she-kit, not quite old enough to be a trainee but would very likely make a decent fighter if he allowed for her to even live.
Oh, she'll live. But she'll be wishing, by the end, that I end her putrid excuse of a life. Hannibal's monotonous thoughts rumbled out in his head as he focused his gaze solely on Zyphyr for a moment before he began to evaluate the parents.
Protected and loving of their kits. Not surprising nor abnormal, but I can't get a good read on their personalities. His mind paused. I don't need to know their personalities, I just need to know their routines. And I need to make sure that that little place is where that kit goes to regularly. If not, then perhaps it will be an open display before the whole Syndicate. Hm. Perhaps that would be even more traumatizing. I suppose I'll see. After all, there appears to be only three family members to this kit. Mother. Father. Sibling. The father will be first, then the mother, and then the sibling. Yes.
If Hannibal were capable of feeling happy, perhaps he would have felt it, but just as always, he was void of all emotions and simply continued watching the family from afar.
This will surely lecture her that rudeness is not an acceptable trait, and most certainly not around me.
(Sky and Lucky are in the Nursery, so they have nothing to say/do to you really x33)
Aurora giggled as her father's nose tickled her fur, and rubbed up against him. Now with her family, she relaxed and went to lay next to her mother.
Sky smiled down upon Aurora, her smallest of the litter, and nuzzled her.

SuspiciousMindz
February 21st, 2017, 04:22 PM
Illusion was resting in her nest when a sudden pain in her stomach jerked the fluffy alabaster she-cat awake. Her deep blue optics shot opened and she twisted to give her stomach a quick lick. Perhaps it was just a kit kicking? Illusion never went and saw a healer like Hades, her mate, had suggested. Instead she just lounged in the clearing or in the nursery hoping that the kits were to arrive soon and that nothing would happen to her or them during the process. You're fretting over nothing. A queen gives birth every day, it's nothing new in the circle of life, she scolded herself before another pain shook her body. Inhaling deeply she bit her bottom lip and let out a pitiful wail of pain. "Hades!" she called as loud as she could into the clearing. There was no hiding it anymore, the proud tom-cat couldn't hide the fact they were mates any longer, especially when she was yelling his name in particular. Sure their relationship was a little strange considering she flirted with every tom and he allowed it, but she was loyal to Hades nonetheless. This proved it after all. Another pain wracked her body and that's when it hit her that the kits were actually coming. Illusion was more desperate now as she turned to lay on her side and started breathing heavy. Already, her normally sleek, beautiful pelt was ruffled and her normally clear optics were glazed with pain. She wasn't expecting this in the least bit. Not this much pain. "Hades! I need you!" she tried wailing again. It took her breath away and she wasn't going to try again. If Hades was in camp now, he should've heard her.
Empress Of Evil

Empress Of Evil
February 22nd, 2017, 01:27 AM
Illusion was resting in her nest when a sudden pain in her stomach jerked the fluffy alabaster she-cat awake. Her deep blue optics shot opened and she twisted to give her stomach a quick lick. Perhaps it was just a kit kicking? Illusion never went and saw a healer like Hades, her mate, had suggested. Instead she just lounged in the clearing or in the nursery hoping that the kits were to arrive soon and that nothing would happen to her or them during the process. You're fretting over nothing. A queen gives birth every day, it's nothing new in the circle of life, she scolded herself before another pain shook her body. Inhaling deeply she bit her bottom lip and let out a pitiful wail of pain. "Hades!" she called as loud as she could into the clearing. There was no hiding it anymore, the proud tom-cat couldn't hide the fact they were mates any longer, especially when she was yelling his name in particular. Sure their relationship was a little strange considering she flirted with every tom and he allowed it, but she was loyal to Hades nonetheless. This proved it after all. Another pain wracked her body and that's when it hit her that the kits were actually coming. Illusion was more desperate now as she turned to lay on her side and started breathing heavy. Already, her normally sleek, beautiful pelt was ruffled and her normally clear optics were glazed with pain. She wasn't expecting this in the least bit. Not this much pain. "Hades! I need you!" she tried wailing again. It took her breath away and she wasn't going to try again. If Hades was in camp now, he should've heard her.
Empress Of Evil

Hades sat in the clearing by himself, his observant gaze scanning the clearing slowly. He had decided to leave Illusion in peace today. She was probably tired of his constant visits, telling her to go see a healer. If it were some other cat he cared about, then he would've gotten mad at them for not listening to him. But no, this was Illusion, Hades just couldn't get mad at her. No matter how hard he might try, he knew he wouldn't be able to. The egyptian mau lifted a paw, licking it before dragging it over one of his ears, flattening a tuft of fur that stood up. He parted his jaws again to repeat what he had just done when he froze. The cry of a familiar voice filled his ears. Looking around, he spotted a few tom cats looking at him with jealousy and suspicion in their eyes. No time to worry about that, Hades thought. He immediately jumped to his paws and raced to the nursery, bursting through the entrance. Looking around, he didn't see many queens, just kits. A white pelt caught his attention and raced over to her. As much as he hated to admit it, Hades was panicking. He had never dealt with something like this. What if something goes wrong? What if one of the kits are going to be a stillborn? What if Illusion dies of blood loss?, Hades thought, all the worst possible outcomes coming to mind. The fighter lay himself down beside the queen and nuzzled one of her ears, doing his best to stay as calm as possible for Illusion's sake. "It's alright. I'm here. Everything will be fine", Hades murmured into her ear, licking it comfortingly.

SuspiciousMindz
February 22nd, 2017, 01:50 AM
Hades sat in the clearing by himself, his observant gaze scanning the clearing slowly. He had decided to leave Illusion in peace today. She was probably tired of his constant visits, telling her to go see a healer. If it were some other cat he cared about, then he would've gotten mad at them for not listening to him. But no, this was Illusion, Hades just couldn't get mad at her. No matter how hard he might try, he knew he wouldn't be able to. The egyptian mau lifted a paw, licking it before dragging it over one of his ears, flattening a tuft of fur that stood up. He parted his jaws again to repeat what he had just done when he froze. The cry of a familiar voice filled his ears. Looking around, he spotted a few tom cats looking at him with jealousy and suspicion in their eyes. No time to worry about that, Hades thought. He immediately jumped to his paws and raced to the nursery, bursting through the entrance. Looking around, he didn't see many queens, just kits. A white pelt caught his attention and raced over to her. As much as he hated to admit it, Hades was panicking. He had never dealt with something like this. What if something goes wrong? What if one of the kits are going to be a stillborn? What if Illusion dies of blood loss?, Hades thought, all the worst possible outcomes coming to mind. The fighter lay himself down beside the queen and nuzzled one of her ears, doing his best to stay as calm as possible for Illusion's sake. "It's alright. I'm here. Everything will be fine", Hades murmured into her ear, licking it comfortingly.
Her optics were out of focus so when Hades arrived, he was a blur of fur before her hues shut tightly. The only reason she knew it was him was because of his scent. That along with the murmurs and the licking around her ears calmed her a little bit, but nothing could ease the pain she felt in that moment. It was beginning to feel like ages, but the convulsions were growing closer and closer together until Illusion was sure she couldn't take anymore. She was breathing hard so she couldn't speak until at last she was sure the kits were ready. Maybe it was instinct, maybe it was simply an assumption, but she knew they were ready to join them in the world. With all her might, the she-cat heaved, letting out wails of pain, turning her head to muffle herself in Hades's fur.

[skips the part I don't like RPing xD]

Now the alabaster queen lay, catching her breath as her newborn kits lay in the curve of her belly. Her head was resting on the edge of her nest as she took a few moments to recollect herself. She was merely glad the pain was gone. It was like it never happened.
Finally she lifted her head, her optics were clear again and even appeared to have a little more light to them as she looked towards Hades first then towards the five kittens that they were to raise. There was only one tom-kit in the liter. He was alabaster like his mother, although had short fur like his father. They remaining four kits were all she-kits. The one beside the alabaster tom appeared to be a mixture of them both, while the next one seemed to looked just like she did, long fur and all. The one beside her looked like Hades himself and she began to wonder how he would take that once he realized there was a mini version of him running around. Finally, the last she-cat had Hades's markings, but was much lighter than he was and she assumed it was because of her white fur. "They're so precious..." Illusion spoke in a silky voice. She never thought she could feel emotional over another cat, but she was wrong, here they were, their own little family and she had finally found happiness.

Spirited Darkness Spirit Slash-GNR Liquoris

Spirit
February 22nd, 2017, 02:15 AM
The copy of Illusion instantly began kicking out and squirming around. Light! Light! She shook her head lightly and mewed in disgust. It had been nice, dark and warm just a minute ago, but now, it was cold and shining. The young kitten had not yet opened her eyes, and didn't exactly feel like she could, but the light went past her eyelids and annoyed her. This sparked her annoyed side, and she tried to shuffle closer to the warmness she assumed was her mother, trying to hide her face in her fur.
That was nice. By pressing her head against Illusion, she shut out the light. She didn't exactly like the feeling of someone else against herself, but the annoying light were worse than this feeling. She twitched uncomfortably but kept there, seeming determined not to move her little head. If anyone tried to, she would last out with whatever limb would respond to her command. She had not yet completely gotten control of her body. She was just born after all, but she knew she could move -something-..

Suspiciousmindz Empress Of Evil

Slash-GNR
February 22nd, 2017, 06:47 AM
A small silver female lay now moving around. She had faint spots on her that would be more noticeable in the future. She couldn't see anything due to her eyes being shut at this moment in time. She could sense body warmth near her, much warmth. She began to crawl to the soarce and ended next to what seemed to be her mother. She made whimpering noises as she pressed up against her.

Before this, the cold air of the world hit the small she-kit like a truck. She wanted protection again from wherever she was before. She let out gasps of air that sung her lungs for a moment before she got used to it. She whimpered and made small noises begging for comfort and love. (sry short)

NightWarrior4Life
February 22nd, 2017, 11:34 AM
Aria the black she-cat trotted casually into the nursery, daydreaming. "Ahh, this is my new den!" She was very relaxed despite just finding out she was pregnant that morning. "Well, it's rather quiet..." She stared around, blue eyes blinking, at the odd one or two queens in the den. "And it could use some clearing up," Aria continued, spotting some cobwebs draped delicately in the corners of nests. "But I suppose it hasn't been used in a while." She then sighed. "I will get used to it. I'm going to be here for quite a few moons anyway..." She concluded. Aria took a deep breath and took her place in a small best in the corner.

Teza
February 22nd, 2017, 02:44 PM
Loud mews suddenly escaped the tiny body of the newborn kit. Her fragile body, covered in white fur and gray rosettes, shook with every sound she made. She smelled something. This something was warm, comforting. Maybe if she tried going toward the smell? Now, the only question was how to move. She tried to move, and didn't get much out of it. She wiggled her body, end ended up upside-down. How had this happened? Why was there something on her head and not her belly anymore?

Empress Of Evil
February 24th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Hades stared down at the five small bundles of fur that lay at his mate's belly. The egyptian mau felt....different. "They're perfect", Hades murmured into the angora's ear, licking it as well. Looking down, his gaze moved from one kit to another. One kit caught his attention, it looked like a miniature version of him. The thought nearly sent a shudder down his spine as he imagined another him walking around the camp. The secret was out. Everyone would know of the relationship that he and Illusion had. It wasn't too pleasing for him, but he would be able to put up with it. Although, at the same time, he felt joy. He would love these kits for as long as he was alive, and even longer. He'd probably love Illusion even longer. Hades had always thought that having Illusion was the all he needed. He thought she was the thing that made his life complete. He was wrong. Illusion had certainly filled up the majority of the big gaping hole in his heart, but these kits. These kits completed him and looking from his mate to his kits, he realised he now had something he had never had in his time in the Syndicate. A family.

Suspiciousmindz

SuspiciousMindz
February 25th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Hades stared down at the five small bundles of fur that lay at his mate's belly. The egyptian mau felt....different. "They're perfect", Hades murmured into the angora's ear, licking it as well. Looking down, his gaze moved from one kit to another. One kit caught his attention, it looked like a miniature version of him. The thought nearly sent a shudder down his spine as he imagined another him walking around the camp. The secret was out. Everyone would know of the relationship that he and Illusion had. It wasn't too pleasing for him, but he would be able to put up with it. Although, at the same time, he felt joy. He would love these kits for as long as he was alive, and even longer. He'd probably love Illusion even longer. Hades had always thought that having Illusion was the all he needed. He thought she was the thing that made his life complete. He was wrong. Illusion had certainly filled up the majority of the big gaping hole in his heart, but these kits. These kits completed him and looking from his mate to his kits, he realised he now had something he had never had in his time in the Syndicate. A family.

Suspiciousmindz

[realizes mistake, two kits have Hades appearance, just a super light coloring x.x]
Illusion was looking between kits before a small purr erupted from her throat. "Okay, I'll name two and you'll name the other three since I did the hard part," she winked towards him, her blue depths teasing in the way they always were. Looking towards the kits again, she decided on naming the lighter-colored miniature version of him and the only tom they had. Bending her head down towards the little white tom, she licked the top his head and gave a small smile. "He will be known as Zodiac," she murmured just loud enough for Hades to hear. Moving her head to the next kit, the one that looked like a lighter mini copy her father, Illusion gave a small lick on top of her head and quickly thought of a name. "And she'll be known as Lilac," she spoke before turning to look at Hades for approval. She hoped he liked the names she picked.

--

The newly name Zodiac squirmed at his mother's stomach, squeaking in protest as a rough tongue ran over his soft head fur. The alabaster tom then nestled into his mother's fur and started suckling once more. I'm Zodiac, he thought to himself as he kneaded his mother's stomach. He drank the sweet liquid until he could no longer drink anymore. Soon afterwards the small kit was dozing into sleep letting the relaxation and calmness of the dream world consume his body.

Liquoris

Teza
February 25th, 2017, 02:44 PM
[realizes mistake, two kits have Hades appearance, just a super light coloring x.x]
Illusion was looking between kits before a small purr erupted from her throat. "Okay, I'll name two and you'll name the other three since I did the hard part," she winked towards him, her blue depths teasing in the way they always were. Looking towards the kits again, she decided on naming the lighter-colored miniature version of him and the only tom they had. Bending her head down towards the little white tom, she licked the top his head and gave a small smile. "He will be known as Zodiac," she murmured just loud enough for Hades to hear. Moving her head to the next kit, the one that looked like a lighter mini copy her father, Illusion gave a small lick on top of her head and quickly thought of a name. "And she'll be known as Lilac," she spoke before turning to look at Hades for approval. She hoped he liked the names she picked.

--

The newly name Zodiac squirmed at his mother's stomach, squeaking in protest as a rough tongue ran over his soft head fur. The alabaster tom then nestled into his mother's fur and started suckling once more. I'm Zodiac, he thought to himself as he kneaded his mother's stomach. He drank the sweet liquid until he could no longer drink anymore. Soon afterwards the small kit was dozing into sleep letting the relaxation and calmness of the dream world consume his body.

Liquoris

'Lilac,' the young kit thought. She had been named Lilac. Her tiny, rosetted body squirmed underneath her other's rough tongue, and she figured one small mew wouldn't hurt. It came out as a squeak, but as sure as an eagle flies, her pipes were strong and loud. The young kit wiggled and squirmed, following the sweet smell of her mother's milk. The young she-kit was so hungry, but how did she get to it? She wiggled, and managed to crawl her way to her mother's stomach. 'Finally,' she thought, biting down and drinking as much as she possibly could.

Slash-GNR
February 25th, 2017, 04:46 PM

Suspiciousmindz

The small white and lightly spotted she-kit squirmed to her father. She hit his paw and placed her head on it as she nosed his paw. She made a squeaking purring noise as she felt the warmth. She then positioned herself comfortably. The she-kit then stopped moving except to make herself comfortable. Her breathing then became nice and uniformed.

Empress Of Evil
February 26th, 2017, 03:58 AM
Hades simply nodded in agreement. He listened as Illusion named to of their kits. "Their names are beautiful", Hades purred, nuzzling her ear with his muzzle. Looking down at the other three kits, he carefully thought about a name for each of them. Gently, he placed his ringed tail on a she-kit with medium length fur. The kit had his patterns on her back but her belly, neck and chest were white like Illusion's. "She will be Mirage", Hades declared softly, looking down affectionately at the kit now known as Mirage. He then moved onto the next kit. This one had mostly the look of her mother. Long fur and white fur. "She will be Mischief", Hades said, grinning slightly at the name. He wondered if she would live up to her name one day. Then, he looked at the final kit. This one had his markings, but was lighter in colour, most likely because of Illusion. "And she will be known as Corinth", Hades said finally. His purr had gotten louder. He was certain that his life was going to be even more happy. He was very wrong.

Spirited Darkness Slash-GNR Spirit

SuspiciousMindz
February 27th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Hades simply nodded in agreement. He listened as Illusion named to of their kits. "Their names are beautiful", Hades purred, nuzzling her ear with his muzzle. Looking down at the other three kits, he carefully thought about a name for each of them. Gently, he placed his ringed tail on a she-kit with medium length fur. The kit had his patterns on her back but her belly, neck and chest were white like Illusion's. "She will be Mirage", Hades declared softly, looking down affectionately at the kit now known as Mirage. He then moved onto the next kit. This one had mostly the look of her mother. Long fur and white fur. "She will be Mischief", Hades said, grinning slightly at the name. He wondered if she would live up to her name one day. Then, he looked at the final kit. This one had his markings, but was lighter in colour, most likely because of Illusion. "And she will be known as Corinth", Hades said finally. His purr had gotten louder. He was certain that his life was going to be even more happy. He was very wrong.

Spirited Darkness Slash-GNR Spirit

Illusion's hues brightened even more when Hades started naming off each kit. With each name, she gave a small nod and repeated it in her head to insure she never forgot them. Once her mate was finally done naming the last three kits, she pressed her face into his short fur around his chest and gave a small nuzzling movements. "They're perfect names," she spoke, although her voice was muffled as she got a mouth full of fur. Pulling away, she curled up a little tighter and rested her head on the edge of the nest again as her quiet purring continued to rumble through her body. At last they were here and she could be happy for a while. She was certain that Hannibal wouldn't have anything to do with now that she had kits. She didn't know that she was wrong about that, however that thought wouldn't cross her mind until later. Illusion also didn't know it'd put the life of one of her daughters at risk, but that was 6 moons away.

[you guys up for like a 2-3 moon time-skip so you can actually RP them doing things? Lol]

doghouse
February 27th, 2017, 03:53 PM
Illusion's hues brightened even more when Hades started naming off each kit. With each name, she gave a small nod and repeated it in her head to insure she never forgot them. Once her mate was finally done naming the last three kits, she pressed her face into his short fur around his chest and gave a small nuzzling movements. "They're perfect names," she spoke, although her voice was muffled as she got a mouth full of fur. Pulling away, she curled up a little tighter and rested her head on the edge of the nest again as her quiet purring continued to rumble through her body. At last they were here and she could be happy for a while. She was certain that Hannibal wouldn't have anything to do with now that she had kits. She didn't know that she was wrong about that, however that thought wouldn't cross her mind until later. Illusion also didn't know it'd put the life of one of her daughters at risk, but that was 6 moons away.

[you guys up for like a 2-3 moon time-skip so you can actually RP them doing things? Lol]
The tiny newborn kit squirmed, kicking out with her hind legs, although without any force. She mewled quietly, still squirming in an attempt to find her mother's belly. She could feel the warm shapes of her littermates around her. She shoved against them, searching for the best place, where the warm, milky scent was strongest, but quietly settled for a one nearest to her, kneading with needle sharp claws. Her white and grayish brown tabby fur stuck up in all directions, and was no more than kit-fluff. Mirage's tail stuck straight out behind her, stiff and unmoving. She was purring as she ate, her paws kneading furiously, occasionally getting entangled in her mother's long belly fur, but the newborn she-kit didn't notice. Her mind was focused only on the milk.

(Sorry for the late reply, and sure)

Teza
February 27th, 2017, 04:18 PM

(Sounds good to me :3)

The newly named Lilac mewed, disgruntled by the fact that she was getting squished. No matter, she had her own source of milk and was happy. The light toned she-kit purred lightly, yet bit down a bit hard whenever she was squeezed by her siblings. The purring never stopped, however, and she ate, and ate, and ate. One would almost swear by the ability to see her belly grow fat with milk in the short time she'd been alive, as she almost never stopped. When she did pause in her feasting, she'd nuzzle up next to her mother, purring even louder than she had when she ate. The scent of her mother was just so inviting that she fell asleep quickly, paying no heed to her siblings. She had no care in the world, and never would. At least she knew that much.

NightWarrior4Life
March 5th, 2017, 07:14 AM
Swiftheart
Fleck entered the nursery, his scent filling the noses of kits and queens and the Rose scent of Aria filling his. "In here, fox" he called.

Aria looked up from where she was laying, examining her belly. She hissed "well, Flea-brain...got something you want to tell me?" Then she calmed as she noticed fox. "Ah, fox, hello. We haven't spoken in a while...not since we stole the kits..." She chuckled then sighed "I'm afraid I won't be doing that anytime soon...we weren't successful...and, I have my own problems that restrict my actions..." Fleck suddenly felt a rock drop to the pit of his stomach "like what? What's wrong? Did you check it out with shadow?"
"Oh...yes...I'm fine...it's just the fact that I NOW HAVE MY OWN KITS TO TAKE CARE OF!" She yowled.

Static
March 5th, 2017, 11:48 AM
Swiftheart
Fleck entered the nursery, his scent filling the noses of kits and queens and the Rose scent of Aria filling his. "In here, fox" he called.

Aria looked up from where she was laying, examining her belly. She hissed "well, Flea-brain...got something you want to tell me?" Then she calmed as she noticed fox. "Ah, fox, hello. We haven't spoken in a while...not since we stole the kits..." She chuckled then sighed "I'm afraid I won't be doing that anytime soon...we weren't successful...and, I have my own problems that restrict my actions..." Fleck suddenly felt a rock drop to the pit of his stomach "like what? What's wrong? Did you check it out with shadow?"
"Oh...yes...I'm fine...it's just the fact that I NOW HAVE MY OWN KITS TO TAKE CARE OF!" She yowled.
Fox looked at her in surprise."your having kits with fleck?"he asked,surprised with the news

NightWarrior4Life
March 5th, 2017, 12:00 PM
Fox looked at her in surprise."your having kits with fleck?"he asked,surprised with the news
She ignored him and continued to argue with Fleck "you're pregnant? That's wonderful news! Oh-"
"DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW!"
"Well, I don't understand..."
"OBVIOUSLY I'M PREGNANT WITH YOUR KITS! WHICH MEANS YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!" The black she-cat spat. "Honestly, you can do better than that Fleck!" Aria hissed. "You're hysterical..."
"NO!"
"I can literally see your pelt ablaze right now..."
"You lie! You're lying!"
"I'm-me? You think...I'm lying...ABOUT WHAT?! YOU'RE PREGNANT, IT'S THE TRUTH, IT'S A FACT! HOW COULD I POSSIBLY BE LYING ABOUT IT?!"
"BECAUSE LYING IS ALL YOU EVER DO FLECK!" She croaked, blue eyes welling up. "and how is that my fault? It's life! To get through...to make it in The Syndicate, lying is a priority..."
"Oh so you PLANNED to lie to me my entire life?"
"That's not what I'm saying..." The two Continued, forgetting Fox was watching. "If you wanted kits, if you wanted to be in a relation-WE WEREN'T EVEN MATES!"

Static
March 5th, 2017, 12:05 PM
Fx took a step back Frome the quarling cats.

Momotaro
March 5th, 2017, 12:18 PM
Mischa padded in the den, looking for the cat he was supposed to help. He widened his eyes as he spotted a couple arguing. He edged forward, curiosity in his eyes. "Im not trying to be rude; that would be idiotic, but what one earth are you arguing about? new kits makes the syndicate strong, you should be happy."
{ NightWarrior4Life, Swiftheart }

Static
March 5th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Fox looked at the new cat arriving."I'm not the one arguing.them two are."he said,pointing his tail toward aria and fleck.

Momotaro
March 5th, 2017, 12:32 PM
Fox looked at the new cat arriving."I'm not the one arguing.them two are."he said,pointing his tail toward aria and fleck.
"I know. Do you know why they are arguing?" The tom rolled his eyes at Fox. and then resumed watching the two syndicate cats. This is why i'm not interested in a relationship.

NightWarrior4Life
March 5th, 2017, 01:02 PM
Mischa padded in the den, looking for the cat he was supposed to help. He widened his eyes as he spotted a couple arguing. He edged forward, curiosity in his eyes. "Im not trying to be rude; that would be idiotic, but what one earth are you arguing about? new kits makes the syndicate strong, you should be happy."
{ NightWarrior4Life, Swiftheart }
"Don't you have some sick cats you need to be tending to?" The black and white Tom snarled. Aria narrowed her eyes suspiciously "yeah, don't you have your own problems?" She sneered.

SuspiciousMindz
March 8th, 2017, 01:05 AM
[let's timeskip to 3 moons so we can all start doing more with the charries]
Illusion was resting in her nest. It didn't seem like so long ago her kits were constantly nestled up besides her, but now they were balls of energy that never seemed to quick until they were too exhausted to move. Their colors were coming out and their pelts were slowly losing their kitten fluff. They were growing faster than the alabaster she-cat would like to admit. As she laid there, she thought about the moment she told Hades about them. Oh Hades. Illusion knew this happiness wouldn't have existed without the tom relentlessly pressing her into being mates. Although it was almost accidental. She'd never admit to that though, throughout all that time single, she'd always held a soft spoke for her intelligent mate.
Her deep optics scanned the nursery, searching for her kits. Their personalities were really coming out. One in particular seemed to always be around her and copying her every move -- Lilac. Illusion spotted them, doing as they did normally, playing or watching the games. A small smile crossed her face as she monitored them.

Empress Of Evil Slash-GNR Spirited Darkness Liquoris Spirit

Slash-GNR
March 8th, 2017, 06:57 AM
[let's timeskip to 3 moons so we can all start doing more with the charries]
Illusion was resting in her nest. It didn't seem like so long ago her kits were constantly nestled up besides her, but now they were balls of energy that never seemed to quick until they were too exhausted to move. Their colors were coming out and their pelts were slowly losing their kitten fluff. They were growing faster than the alabaster she-cat would like to admit. As she laid there, she thought about the moment she told Hades about them. Oh Hades. Illusion knew this happiness wouldn't have existed without the tom relentlessly pressing her into being mates. Although it was almost accidental. She'd never admit to that though, throughout all that time single, she'd always held a soft spoke for her intelligent mate.
Her deep optics scanned the nursery, searching for her kits. Their personalities were really coming out. One in particular seemed to always be around her and copying her every move -- Lilac. Illusion spotted them, doing as they did normally, playing or watching the games. A small smile crossed her face as she monitored them.

Empress Of Evil Slash-GNR Spirited Darkness Liquoris Spirit

A small white and black speckled she-kit could be seen in the nursery. She had a strange ball of something... like a seed. The female put her tiny claws into it, but nothing happened. Corinth flattened her ears upset about this. The female let out a growl as she took the seed thing in her mouth and brought it to her mother. "Mema," which mean to be 'Mama', she said through the large mass in her mouth. Corinth then placed it down next to her life giver. "Can you break this open for me please?" She then sat down and flicked her tail tip as she looked at the seed thing, then back up to her mother with large eyes of curiosity. "I tried... I really did, but I can't. My claws are to small," she mewed as she unsheathed her claws only the size of small needles.

doghouse
March 8th, 2017, 08:35 AM
Mirage sat in a corner, looking uncertainly towards her family. She loved them all, but sometimes, they scared her. The brownish gray and white tabby kit hated to be scared. Being scared was a great weakness that could eventually result in getting her killed. She scuffled her paws, then took a deep breath before padding over to Corinth, looking at the thing that her sister held in their jaws. “W-what's that?” Mirage stuttered, her eyes wide. She wondered if it was some sort of food, or maybe an odd animal that wasn't prey. Parting her jaws, she drew in a breath, trying to catch its scent, but to no avail. That made her all the more curious, and she pricked her ears forwards, trying to see if it made any sort of noise.

Empress Of Evil
March 10th, 2017, 12:41 AM
Hades padded into the nursery, a plump squirrel in his jaws. He intended for his squirrel to be given to Illusion, alhough he wouldn't mind if she shared it with the kits. The fighter didn't know whether their kits were capable of eating prey yet. He wasn't the one to spend all his time in the nursery, watching over perfect bundles of fur. "Hello," he purred as he approached his family. Hades placed the squirrel at Illusion's paws, using one of his paws to get rid of some red fur that was sticking to his tongue. Stupid squirrels. They have too much fur, Hades thought. He had never quite liked the fur of squirrels. There was jsut too much of it and there was not enough meat. Shaking his head softly, Hades turned his attention back to his mate and kits. The kits were bigger from when they had first been born. He could still remember three moons ago, when they were just tiny, wriggling things covered in fur. Hades noticed Corinth in particular, staring up at her mother with wide eyes. He chuckled softly to himself. "Adorable...." he murmured in an almost inaudible tone of voice. This was saying something. Hades was never one to call something adorable. He was just too dark for that kind of stuff.

Suspiciousmindz Slash-GNR Spirited Darkness Liquoris Spirit

SuspiciousMindz
March 10th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Illusion noticed Corinth coming towards her with a strange object. At first she was confused, but when she asked to open it, she couldn't help but give her a little smile. "Sure, but what is it, dear?" she asked, tilting her head a little bit as she grasp the seed in her jaws and tore her claws into it. With a small crack, the object split enough to where Illusion assumed Corinth could open it from there. From there, she placed it on the ground in front of her when Mirage arrived. "Ask your sister, because I don't know," she replied sweetly. Her kits would never know the real Illusion, only this very caring, sweet version of her. That was fine with her though, she only hoped none of her kits received her personality.

Of course a familiar scent filled her nose and Illusion turned her head to notice Hades coming in with a squirrel. Her whiskers twitched. The squirrel seemed almost too large for his mouth. Her blue optics turned back towards her kits. "You guys hungry?" she inquired, tilting her fluffy head a little bit.
Empress Of Evil Spirited Darkness Slash-GNR

Teza
March 10th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Suspiciousmindz Slash-GNR Empress Of Evil Spirited Darkness Spirit

Lilac tilted her small light head at the seed. "What is it? Why does it need opened? Can't we just throw it out?" The young she-cat was full of questions, and didn't really care much how rude she may have sounded as she spoke. She held her head high, tapping her tail tip on the ground as she sat next to her mother. She didn't want to miss a single flick of the tail that her mother did, admiring how well she seemed to keep calm about everything. While Lilac seemed to be quite snooty to her siblings, she loved them dearly, always interested in what they have to say, even if she doesn't act like it, so her multitude of questions weren't really directed to her mother as much as they were to Corinth.

(So sorry I'm late replying.. Been a bit pre-occupied irl :/ also sorry this is short x.x)

NightWarrior4Life
March 11th, 2017, 09:35 AM
Swiftheart The Eye Of The Storm
Bump for fox and mischa

Momotaro
March 12th, 2017, 04:29 AM
"Don't you have some sick cats you need to be tending to?" The black and white Tom snarled. Aria narrowed her eyes suspiciously "yeah, don't you have your own problems?" She sneered.

"Heh. My work here is done, I made you agree on something, it may be planing to murder me but atlas theres no broken familys." The shaded grey tom replied, chuckling, "I see your expecting kits, thank- well, its good news."

NightWarrior4Life
March 12th, 2017, 04:39 AM
"Heh. My work here is done, I made you agree on something, it may be planing to murder me but atlas theres no broken familys." The shaded grey tom replied, chuckling, "I see your expecting kits, thank- well, its good news."
The black she-cat purred. "Thanks. Shadow is going to deliver them and I trust her completely. These kits will be great..." She trailed off. What if the kits aren't worthy? she fretted the whole syndicate will make a mockery of them! They'll be a disappointment to every cat...THEY'LL BE KILLED! she a screeched mentally. "I'm sure they'll be worth it!" She smiled then turned to Fleck, giving him a dirty look.

Brilliance
March 13th, 2017, 10:24 PM
A thick-pelted calico she-cat laid in the corner of the nursery den, agitated. Her tail thumped in anticipation, and the only thing that kept her sane was the soft moss she laid upon. Her paws crossed delicately in front of her, and her thoughts were raging with venom. She was not happy. At all. In fact, she was never really happy. The only thing that kept her on her paws is her constant grooming of her pelt, and her flirting habits with the local toms. Which was something that got way too out of hand. She didn't think she would had ended in this situation. She didn't think that it could had happen. Well, at least to her. Only good things were suppose to happen to her!
''What did I ever do to deserve such a curse?'' She shook her head, and took a few rough licks at her chest fur. When her eyes stared at the entrance again, she was transfixed. She was waiting for someone.

While she awaited their arrival, her thoughts transferred to the tom she blamed everything for. She blamed him for making her this way. She blamed him for leaving her this way. And, she blamed him for believing that she would take care of the little rats once they were born. Secretly, she hoped the litter would die still-born. Then again, her high hopes always seemed to fade.

Syrup huffed, ''Last time I'd ever get that close to a tom.'' She shook her head, and glanced down at her growing belly. She would be giving birth in two more moons, and it made her worried. However, this did not change the fact of what she thought about the unwanted kits. She figured that she would leave them to die. Or better yet, leave them to their father. But even she wasn't that cold hearted. And, since it was not due time, she would give herself time to think about what she would like to do.

When a familiar scent hit her nostrils, her eyes opened wide, and slitted until she saw the white feline approach her with a mouse in her jaws. Angelica dropped the piece of meat down at the pregnant she-cat's paws, and started snickering. ''You look fat more than you look pregnant.''

Syrup snarled. ''Shut up before I bite your head off.''

The white she-cat rolled her eyes. ''You do that everyday.'' She gently sat down on her haunches and wrapped her tail around her paws. ''It's nothing new with you.''

''Don't patronize me,'' Syrup groaned and leaned down to eat the mouse. She tore into the meat as if she been hungry all day. She didn't dare look up at Angelica, who watched her with amusement in her eyes.

''Sometimes I forget you're eating for, what? Five? Six?'' Angelica said with spark in her eyes.

Syrup hissed. ''Don't you have Vixie to boss around?''

Angelica rolled her eyes. ''Vixen is not my problem. Although I could use a massage, now that you remind me. And, it doesn't hurt to be appreciated.''

''Oh? I'm surprised that's even in your mind.'' Syrup smirked.

''At least I'm not the one with kits.'' Angelica narrowed her eyes and bounded off before Syrup could swipe at her. And, once again she was left alone in the nursery den, with other queens and their kits. She couldn't be excited about having kits. After all, her game was flirting and manipulating. Not having kits. Which was a disaster.

She sighed. What would she do once they were born?

_finch_
March 25th, 2017, 04:24 PM
;; hey! im new here and i hope this is okay for my first day here!

hope was in the nursery, her ears pinned back as she slept, her two newborn kits nestled at the curve of her belly, suckling. the two kits where named rose and badger, the smaller named rose had a tortoiseshell and bright pelt, while badger has a black pelt with white paws and a stripe down his muzzle. hope twitched her all white pelt, and gave a light sneeze as she slept.

Brilliance
March 26th, 2017, 03:00 AM
As time continued to move on, and the calico's belly grew, she finally felt as heavy as a boulder and decided that the nursery was where she wanted to stay. Given that she had ''friends'' to give her things. Angelica would usually send Vixen to do the work for her, not that it mattered to Syrup. Vixen was weak in the eyes of Syrup. Paying heed to the crap that Angelica give her. ''Not my type of prey,'' the she-cat sighed, and shifted in her position as she heard the annoying mewls of newborn kits, and the distaste of milk wavering in the air. As she got in, she couldn't wait to get out. She knew she would be giving birth any day, and yet she didn't hear from that low-balling tom that knocked her up in the first place.
''They come and they go, as momma used to say.'' The thought was laughable honestly. She never would had expected her to end up like her mother, oh starclan rest her soul. Now, here she was. Pregnant to the max, and about ready to explode.
At least the moss was comfortable. Very comfortable. She could take a nap on it if she'd like.
Until a sharp pain came at her side.
''Or not.'' She rolled her eyes, and sat up. A loud obnoxious yawn escaped her maw, and she stared distantly out the front of the nursery den. She didn't want to be pinned here...nursing unwanted kits. She wanted to be out there; flirting, having fun, going on chases. Now, she didn't know who to blame for her predicament.
The unborn kits.
Or, the absent father.
Either were to blame.

But, as the she-cat felt another sharp pain in her abdomen, she knew it had to be time. Was she giving birth? Was this what this unbearable pain felt like? ''Ahhhhh!'' She yelled, clutching herself. She curled herself into a tight ball, hoping that it would be over, but it wouldn't. It wouldn't until she done something about it...done something about it? What were she to do!?
''Push.'' She answered herself, almost faintly. Yet, that's exactly what she done.

[Time skip]

Syrup dug a fresh hole in the dirt. Or, she tried. She never truly liked getting her claws dirty, so her work was unreadable and disgusting. But, it was finished. She turned her head to the stillborn kit; a tom, and she gently picked him up by the scruff and roughly threw him into the hole she dug. Then, she covered the hole lightly, afraid to get more specks onto her pelt. Although one kit was dead, and wasn't her problem any longer, she still had another. A healthy she-kit, the eldest that survived. As Syrup made her way to the moss nest, she laid herself down. Her daughter's mews filled her ears and made them twitch in an unpleasant way. The she-kit seemed to know that her mother was back, as it fumbled around, blind and deaf to look for her. To have some milk. Syrup shifted herself to lay on her side, so it would be easier for the small kit to nurse.
Though she didn't do this out of love. It was out of instinct. She was hoping to get rid of the other kit soon, but knew it wasn't going to happen as fast as she'd like. ''Ugh.'' She groaned, knowing that the kit couldn't hear her anything. ''You remind me of your father. Simple minded and weak.'' She perked, almost emitting out a sweet laugh. ''I should run you off by him, so he could keep you. It'll be a great weight lifted off my back.'' She snarled, just thinking of the unforgiven tom. How could he not have been more careful? How could he leave her? She inwardly hoped that the two would end up crosses paths one day. It would be a memory she would treasure forever.
''Too bad it's such a tragic day. I mean, I had you, your brother died..and now I have no one, as far as I'm concern. You entered my life, and perhaps it won't be long until you leave it.'' The calico brought her head up, looking as the small kit continued to nurse vigorously as if it would be her last meal. Syrup gave a gentle lick atop the she-it's head, and smiled. ''Tragic...Tra...Tragedy...not such a bad name, you think?'' She asked, staring down at her kit. It was the perfect name for the tragic event that happened in her life. With a deep sigh, the newly made queen rested her head, and breathed small breaths as the kit continued to nurse and mew.

wickedvirtues
April 30th, 2017, 05:42 PM
-Cloud looked down at her kits, Lion, Panther, and Flame. She licked their fur, ignoring their squeaks or faint growls of compliant. They had just opened their eyes, and Panther was already beginning to walk slightly. Flame stood to his paws, looking around with amberish eyes. The pale white and black queen purred, he and Lion reminded Cloud of her mate Tiger. The reddish ginger tom had died moons ago, while she was still expecting. The memory made Cloud hiss from disgust, partially for the Clan cat who killed him, part for him being so weak a Clanner killed him. She looked at the two she-kits and tom-kit, a smile on her maw. Her kits would be amazing members of the Syndicate. Cloud curled around the small fluffy bundles, falling asleep.

Cloud- http://www.ragamuffin.com/images/cassie-web_10-02.jpg

Lion- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1d/5d/59/1d5d5983b0be2edcbf80e79e64452e5b.jpg

Panther- http://www.golfian.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Pure-Black-Siberian-Cat-With-Scary-Eyes.jpg

Tiger - http://img14.deviantart.net/8202/i/2016/050/6/1/red_cat_by_bagirushka-d9sbtzz.jpg

Flame- http://www.zastavki.com/pictures/originals/2013/Animals___Cats_Beautiful_red_Maine_Coon_cat_with_w hite_chest_045536_.jpg

goddess of ducks
May 9th, 2017, 10:16 PM
moonfang

[i figured I could just go ahead and post, might be short but reply when you can love]

The little gray fluff ball was curled up, sleeping. His flanks rose and fell softly, peacefully. His pale kit blue eyes were closed shut, hiding the tints if dark awful beginning to come through. His nostrils flared occasionally when he breathed in more deeply, but he looked cute, especially for the son of the False King. He eventually stirred, in curling himself until he was stretched out, hind legs pushing against the wall of the nest. He slowly blinked open his eyes as a large yawn escaped him. He glanced around, eyes squinted, and an eye booger lingering at the bridge of his nose. He pawed it away, his small fluffy paw rubbing at his face. He looked back up. Nothing too exciting. Oh well, more sleep would be nice, maybe he could get back to an awesome dream....

NightWarrior4Life
May 10th, 2017, 10:00 AM
Myik
(I hope it's okay to do it now. I've been needing to do it for ages.)
Aria woke with a jolt. She was shaking...vibrating. A sharp pain suddenly shot up through her spine, her stomach felt like it was tearing apart. She felt the kicks of the two kits, who were clearly unhappy with something. "What is happening? What is this pain?" Aria shuffled uncomfortably in her nest. Maybe I should stand up and take the pressure off my rear. Brreathing heavily through the pain, the black she-cat slowly hauled herself up but suddenly, a puddle of some liquid swirled at her paws then she soon realised it was coming from her "GREAT STARCLAN!" She leaped up and yowled in pain. Growing impatient with the unbearable pain, she decided to leave the nursery and search for Shadow or Fleck, someone she knew who could help.
--
After failing to move even one step, Aria shifted anxiously on her paws. The shaking was on and off but the liquid had stopped. The kits were still discontent. There was a harsh kick in her side from the largest kit, startling her. Could I... but the thought was lost as quickly as it was found amongst all the yelling and shouting. The black she-cat was struggling to breathe or even find enough energy to keep her eyes open. "I need to lie back down..."

judas
May 10th, 2017, 02:52 PM
Myik
(I hope it's okay to do it now. I've been needing to do it for ages.)
Aria woke with a jolt. She was shaking...vibrating. A sharp pain suddenly shot up through her spine, her stomach felt like it was tearing apart. She felt the kicks of the two kits, who were clearly unhappy with something. "What is happening? What is this pain?" Aria shuffled uncomfortably in her nest. Maybe I should stand up and take the pressure off my rear. Brreathing heavily through the pain, the black she-cat slowly hauled herself up but suddenly, a puddle of some liquid swirled at her paws then she soon realised it was coming from her "GREAT STARCLAN!" She leaped up and yowled in pain. Growing impatient with the unbearable pain, she decided to leave the nursery and search for Shadow or Fleck, someone she knew who could help.
--
After failing to move even one step, Aria shifted anxiously on her paws. The shaking was on and off but the liquid had stopped. The kits were still discontent. There was a harsh kick in her side from the largest kit, startling her. Could I... but the thought was lost as quickly as it was found amongst all the yelling and shouting. The black she-cat was struggling to breathe or even find enough energy to keep her eyes open. "I need to lie back down..."
The she cat filled her mouth with herbs. Shadow walkec along, poking her head in to give her friend herbs. "Aria, I think we need to start-" Her ears flicked up in alarm. She ran over, looking at Aria. Her kits were comming
Crap
Shadow looked around, grabbing a large stick. "Here, um... Bite this." Shadow mewed. She pressed her paws to her side. "I um..." The healer had never helped with kits before, she was slightly shocked by her low supply. "Drink this," She mewed. Shadow had brought some soaked moss for Aria for when she ate the herbs.

NightWarrior4Life
May 11th, 2017, 02:03 AM
The she cat filled her mouth with herbs. Shadow walkec along, poking her head in to give her friend herbs. "Aria, I think we need to start-" Her ears flicked up in alarm. She ran over, looking at Aria. Her kits were comming
Crap
Shadow looked around, grabbing a large stick. "Here, um... Bite this." Shadow mewed. She pressed her paws to her side. "I um..." The healer had never helped with kits before, she was slightly shocked by her low supply. "Drink this," She mewed. Shadow had brought some soaked moss for Aria for when she ate the herbs.
The water cooled the she-cat down. "Is...is this coming from me?" She looked down at some small specs of blood that had fell onto the dusty nursery floor. "Oh shadow I'm so glad you're here...there's no one I'd like to have more than you delivering my kits...I know they'll be healthy and safe in your paws." Aria bit into the stick as another pain rattled her insides. Snapping the stick, the she-cat began to screech again as a tiny paw kicked her in the side again. "Phew...they're defineatly moving down, right?" Aria's rhythmic breathing echoed through the den.

judas
May 11th, 2017, 06:20 AM
The water cooled the she-cat down. "Is...is this coming from me?" She looked down at some small specs of blood that had fell onto the dusty nursery floor. "Oh shadow I'm so glad you're here...there's no one I'd like to have more than you delivering my kits...I know they'll be healthy and safe in your paws." Aria bit into the stick as another pain rattled her insides. Snapping the stick, the she-cat began to screech again as a tiny paw kicked her in the side again. "Phew...they're defineatly moving down, right?" Aria's rhythmic breathing echoed through the den.
(Genders?)
Shadow looked at Aria. "Try not to talk to much, save your strength." She mewed. Shadow looked down as the first kit began to come. She pushed some moss closer, making sure the kits wouldn't get to cold once they came.

monfang
May 11th, 2017, 10:18 AM
moonfang

[i figured I could just go ahead and post, might be short but reply when you can love]

The little gray fluff ball was curled up, sleeping. His flanks rose and fell softly, peacefully. His pale kit blue eyes were closed shut, hiding the tints if dark awful beginning to come through. His nostrils flared occasionally when he breathed in more deeply, but he looked cute, especially for the son of the False King. He eventually stirred, in curling himself until he was stretched out, hind legs pushing against the wall of the nest. He slowly blinked open his eyes as a large yawn escaped him. He glanced around, eyes squinted, and an eye booger lingering at the bridge of his nose. He pawed it away, his small fluffy paw rubbing at his face. He looked back up. Nothing too exciting. Oh well, more sleep would be nice, maybe he could get back to an awesome dream....
The tom padded in and took in a breath and nearly instantly pinpointed his sleeping son. He chuckled as he yawned and then curled back up, and he padded up to him, giving him a big lick to the side of his face before he nuzzled him. "You awake yet?" he asked playfully, lifting his head to look down on him. He was always more playful and fatherly when it came to his kits. And he recently had been attacked by one, so he wanted to keep the ones he still had loyal. "So, Cassius, besides sleeping all day, what has the prince been up to?" he asked, before he curled around Cassius, smiling. For someone so feared for his murderous abilities, he was a big softy for his sons and daughters.

NightWarrior4Life
May 11th, 2017, 11:02 AM
(Genders?)
Shadow looked at Aria. "Try not to talk to much, save your strength." She mewed. Shadow looked down as the first kit began to come. She pushed some moss closer, making sure the kits wouldn't get to cold once they came.
Aria nodded. The shaking started again but this time, wouldn't go away. "Is it really time? What...why is this happening to me?" She began to lick her rear, her black fur now unkempt and sticky with sweat and saliva. Then, the grey dappled front leg of a kit protruded from the she-cat, a little blood around it's claws. Aria leapt up again and was almost dancing around in agony. Continuing to lick, the rest of the kit's dark grey legs appeared, followed by a chest and head and finally, a body and a tail. "Aww!" The black she-cat mewed with relief. This kit was the Tom kit. He was large with his father's yellow eyes and a grey pelt with darker grey Flecks. "Phew...wow...this is...Dash..." She purred, cleaning off the dark Tom kit. "I can't believe I've done it...my first kit...kits...and a son..."
--
A few moments later, The father of the kits rushed in. "My son..."
"He's got your eyes, Fleck...and your size and pelt pattern...he resembles you in almost every way..."
"Yes...and I am proud...of you both..."
"There's still another to come, yet." She corrected her mate "right, of course...I'll take him for you while you're busy..." Aria nodded and Fleck picked up the kit by the scruff of his neck, dragging him out of the way to a far corner of the nursery. "Hello, little one! Wanna open your eyes for me?" The black and white Tom began to groom Dash, a loud purr rumbling in his chest, eyes glowing with pride. "This next one has to be easy...it's smaller and quieter...it should come quicker...although because of it's size, I am worried it'll have some health issues...the runty usually do." She jerked her head sideways as the second kit kicked and pushed it's mother's stomach.

judas
May 11th, 2017, 02:52 PM
Aria nodded. The shaking started again but this time, wouldn't go away. "Is it really time? What...why is this happening to me?" She began to lick her rear, her black fur now unkempt and sticky with sweat and saliva. Then, the grey dappled front leg of a kit protruded from the she-cat, a little blood around it's claws. Aria leapt up again and was almost dancing around in agony. Continuing to lick, the rest of the kit's dark grey legs appeared, followed by a chest and head and finally, a body and a tail. "Aww!" The black she-cat mewed with relief. This kit was the Tom kit. He was large with his father's yellow eyes and a grey pelt with darker grey Flecks. "Phew...wow...this is...Dash..." She purred, cleaning off the dark Tom kit. "I can't believe I've done it...my first kit...kits...and a son..."
--
A few moments later, The father of the kits rushed in. "My son..."
"He's got your eyes, Fleck...and your size and pelt pattern...he resembles you in almost every way..."
"Yes...and I am proud...of you both..."
"There's still another to come, yet." She corrected her mate "right, of course...I'll take him for you while you're busy..." Aria nodded and Fleck picked up the kit by the scruff of his neck, dragging him out of the way to a far corner of the nursery. "Hello, little one! Wanna open your eyes for me?" The black and white Tom began to groom Dash, a loud purr rumbling in his chest, eyes glowing with pride. "This next one has to be easy...it's smaller and quieter...it should come quicker...although because of it's size, I am worried it'll have some health issues...the runty usually do." She jerked her head sideways as the second kit kicked and pushed it's mother's stomach.
Moving quickly, Shadow ran and picked up the kit carefully. "He needs to eat, you'll just have to wait." She mewed, glaring as she placed Dash at his mother's side. She turned her head back soon as the second kit came. She gave the kit a swift lick, moving it to her mother's belly. The healer had never done a kitting before, forgetting to check the genders and size. She gathered the helps, placing wet moss by Aria. "Borage, and Poppy seeds." She mumbled as she placed a bundle of herbs at Aria's side. "Eat these, and get sone rest." She mewed, touching her nose to each of the kits' heads. "I'll get some more bedding and a big piece of prey for you."

goddess of ducks
May 11th, 2017, 10:42 PM
The tom padded in and took in a breath and nearly instantly pinpointed his sleeping son. He chuckled as he yawned and then curled back up, and he padded up to him, giving him a big lick to the side of his face before he nuzzled him. "You awake yet?" he asked playfully, lifting his head to look down on him. He was always more playful and fatherly when it came to his kits. And he recently had been attacked by one, so he wanted to keep the ones he still had loyal. "So, Cassius, besides sleeping all day, what has the prince been up to?" he asked, before he curled around Cassius, smiling. For someone so feared for his murderous abilities, he was a big softy for his sons and daughters.

The little fluffy fuzz curled himself up tighter, hearing the voice. Maybe it would just go away if he ignored it, probably wasn't talking to him anyways. It many cats talked to him for a matter of fact. Then the voice said something again, and he unfurled himself, realizing it was his father. "Onyx!" He med happily. He embraced his father. Sure he was probably the reason not many cats talked to him, but hey, he loved Onyx, and everything he did, so who cared what everyone else thought. "The usual, playing, battling. Maybe I could get Ferox to play! Or maybe Lillith! She would play with me right? I know you will though!" He mewed happily, gazing up at the False King with bright green eyes, because in Cassius' opinion, Onyx was the True King.

NightWarrior4Life
May 12th, 2017, 02:10 AM
Moving quickly, Shadow ran and picked up the kit carefully. "He needs to eat, you'll just have to wait." She mewed, glaring as she placed Dash at his mother's side. She turned her head back soon as the second kit came. She gave the kit a swift lick, moving it to her mother's belly. The healer had never done a kitting before, forgetting to check the genders and size. She gathered the helps, placing wet moss by Aria. "Borage, and Poppy seeds." She mumbled as she placed a bundle of herbs at Aria's side. "Eat these, and get sone rest." She mewed, touching her nose to each of the kits' heads. "I'll get some more bedding and a big piece of prey for you."
As the second and last kit came, Aria didn't hesitate to let Shadow handle it. "Whoa...a girl...she's small...that's defineatly a runt! I'll call her Aura..." But what was going through Aria's mind at this moment was terror a runt?! She won't survive! They'll kill her if she's not worthy! Oh StarClan please let her live and be a strong kit! "I am rather peckish and thirsty. Thanks, Shadow." She blinked her blue eyes then nodded as the healer padded away. Eating the herbs slowly, one leaf and seed at a time, she stared down at the small she-kit and smiled. Aura had her father's plain white fur, now red with blood, and purple-blue eyes. "I wonder...what kind of cat you'll be when you grow up...a hunter? A fighter? A healer? I'm sure Shadow would love to take you on as her trainee" The she-cat said softly, lapping up some water from the moss.

monfang
May 12th, 2017, 07:02 AM
The little fluffy fuzz curled himself up tighter, hearing the voice. Maybe it would just go away if he ignored it, probably wasn't talking to him anyways. It many cats talked to him for a matter of fact. Then the voice said something again, and he unfurled himself, realizing it was his father. "Onyx!" He med happily. He embraced his father. Sure he was probably the reason not many cats talked to him, but hey, he loved Onyx, and everything he did, so who cared what everyone else thought. "The usual, playing, battling. Maybe I could get Ferox to play! Or maybe Lillith! She would play with me right? I know you will though!" He mewed happily, gazing up at the False King with bright green eyes, because in Cassius' opinion, Onyx was the True King.
Onyx gave a laugh at his son's embrace, and gave him yet another lick to the side of his head. He listened as he talked about him playfighting and such, wondering if Ferox or his mother would play. He knew at heart Lilith wouldn't, and then he chuckled as he said he knew that he would play. He rose a paw up and pinned his son lightly down, chuckling again. "I suppose a battle wouldn't hurt would it?" he meowed, and then he rolled Cassius with the paw and placed it on his stomach. "Except I always win." he purred, and gave a loving gaze at his son. And then an idea popped in his head. And he embraced it, he held true to the thought, and he would make sure it would happen. Cassius will be the heir for the crown. The one who will wear the crown. He smiled down on his son and then stood up, only to crouch down to be at his level. "Well then, come on, let me see what you got!" he meowed playfully.

goddess of ducks
May 12th, 2017, 07:28 AM
Onyx gave a laugh at his son's embrace, and gave him yet another lick to the side of his head. He listened as he talked about him playfighting and such, wondering if Ferox or his mother would play. He knew at heart Lilith wouldn't, and then he chuckled as he said he knew that he would play. He rose a paw up and pinned his son lightly down, chuckling again. "I suppose a battle wouldn't hurt would it?" he meowed, and then he rolled Cassius with the paw and placed it on his stomach. "Except I always win." he purred, and gave a loving gaze at his son. And then an idea popped in his head. And he embraced it, he held true to the thought, and he would make sure it would happen. Cassius will be the heir for the crown. The one who will wear the crown. He smiled down on his son and then stood up, only to crouch down to be at his level. "Well then, come on, let me see what you got!" he meowed playfully.

Cassius flailed his little fluffy limbs straight up, so they waved around the paw of his dad while he held him to the ground. He was giggling all the while. "Well, you haven't faced me!" He squeaked, pawing against his dad's leg, trying to break free. "I can beat you!" He mewed defiantly. He stopped pawing and let hi lombs ho beside him, and he rolled sideways, breaking free. He then jumped to his paws and leaped at the black tom. He braced his front oaws on his shoulder and reached up to bite his ear, tugging playfully on it.

monfang
May 12th, 2017, 08:12 AM
Cassius flailed his little fluffy limbs straight up, so they waved around the paw of his dad while he held him to the ground. He was giggling all the while. "Well, you haven't faced me!" He squeaked, pawing against his dad's leg, trying to break free. "I can beat you!" He mewed defiantly. He stopped pawing and let hi lombs ho beside him, and he rolled sideways, breaking free. He then jumped to his paws and leaped at the black tom. He braced his front oaws on his shoulder and reached up to bite his ear, tugging playfully on it.
Onyx let Cassius tackle him, and he laughed as he did. He fell back dramatically, hitting the ground with a soft thud. "Oh no, he's got me!" he called, flailing his paws. "Please, king have mercy!" he called, knowing Cassius would love him calling him king. He knew Cassius always loved it when Onyx was addressed by as 'king'. Then he ceased the rapid movement and fell limp beneath the tom-kit on his chest. He let his head fall back with a 'bleh' and he held his breath. It looked really fake, no doubt, but he hoped it was enough to trick him, even for a second.
{sorry it's short, it's rushed}

goddess of ducks
May 12th, 2017, 03:53 PM
Onyx let Cassius tackle him, and he laughed as he did. He fell back dramatically, hitting the ground with a soft thud. "Oh no, he's got me!" he called, flailing his paws. "Please, king have mercy!" he called, knowing Cassius would love him calling him king. He knew Cassius always loved it when Onyx was addressed by as 'king'. Then he ceased the rapid movement and fell limp beneath the tom-kit on his chest. He let his head fall back with a 'bleh' and he held his breath. It looked really fake, no doubt, but he hoped it was enough to trick him, even for a second.
{sorry it's short, it's rushed}

Cassius giggled. "I'm not the King Daddy, you are!" He squeaked in excitement. "I'm the Prince remember? But yknow," he mewed, quieter this time, in the ear that was right next his his head. "Prince's will beat the king one day." He whispered, kind of eerily. He then pounced on him, pushing down with his paws little gray paws. He bounced on him for a moment, laughing joyfully. "Dad? We're pals, right?" He asked, sliding down off his back. He nudged his way under his muzzle and into his paws. "And we'll always be pals, right?"

monfang
May 12th, 2017, 04:14 PM
Cassius giggled. "I'm not the King Daddy, you are!" He squeaked in excitement. "I'm the Prince remember? But yknow," he mewed, quieter this time, in the ear that was right next his his head. "Prince's will beat the king one day." He whispered, kind of eerily. He then pounced on him, pushing down with his paws little gray paws. He bounced on him for a moment, laughing joyfully. "Dad? We're pals, right?" He asked, sliding down off his back. He nudged his way under his muzzle and into his paws. "And we'll always be pals, right?"
{ i sense *sniiiiiiffffff* lion king }
Onyx purred slightly and answered, "Right." He placed a paw over Cassius' back and groomed him gently, smiling as he did. "What big plans does this future king have?" he asked in between licks, his eyes content and loving and his purr smooth and deep, rolling in his chest louder with inhale, softer with exhale. He seemed like a good, clan-cat dad with deep love for his son, all was false except the love for his son. He was a wonderful father, despite what he did, and a wonderful teacher too. He knew that, Cassius, The False Prince, would take up the crown and become king someday. Become Commander. If it were up to Onyx, he'd only give the position to blood of the Commander. He'd make it to where there was no other way except for the superior of the kits that the Cassius, or Cassius' heir, or so on, would take the position of Commander. And be the true kings and queens of the Dusk Syndicate.

goddess of ducks
May 12th, 2017, 06:22 PM
{ i sense *sniiiiiiffffff* lion king }
Onyx purred slightly and answered, "Right." He placed a paw over Cassius' back and groomed him gently, smiling as he did. "What big plans does this future king have?" he asked in between licks, his eyes content and loving and his purr smooth and deep, rolling in his chest louder with inhale, softer with exhale. He seemed like a good, clan-cat dad with deep love for his son, all was false except the love for his son. He was a wonderful father, despite what he did, and a wonderful teacher too. He knew that, Cassius, The False Prince, would take up the crown and become king someday. Become Commander. If it were up to Onyx, he'd only give the position to blood of the Commander. He'd make it to where there was no other way except for the superior of the kits that the Cassius, or Cassius' heir, or so on, would take the position of Commander. And be the true kings and queens of the Dusk Syndicate.

[haha yep! I watched that movie earlier today and realized how eerily Be Prepared related to the beginning of Singenight o-o ]

Cassius smiled. He loved being with his dad. He had heard several stories about how he had bravely fought off Skyclan cats when they invaded not too long ago. He had heard how he had made them pay for what they tried to do. Of course, not all the cats he heard stories from were telling them in Onyx's praise, but Cassius knew that his father was the best, which was why he was confused when cats sometimes called him the False King. Why wasn't he the real king? What about him made him False? Nothing about him seemed false, everything seemed so perfect about him. He had never had the thought that he had killed several cats, injured so many others. He just knew his Dad was loving, and caring, and perfect. "Future plans...." He remarked thoughtfully. "I want to be like you Dad! I want to be a fighter too! Then we can work together!" He rolled over, belly up to his dad as he swatted at the air playfully. "Then together we can teach those Skyclan cats a lesson!"

wickedvirtues
May 14th, 2017, 09:23 AM
"Mom fought SkyClan!" Panther argued, Flame's fur was bristled. "She wouldn't let us help!" He spat at his sister, who hissed in annoyance.The two looked about ready to claw each others fur off until Lion stopped them.

"Calm down!" Lion interrupted, pushing her siblings away from each other. "What are you even fighting over?" Lion questioned, Panther snorted. "Just that Flame wanted to get himself KILLED fighting SkyClan with mom." She said, glaring at the red and white tom-kit. "I wouldn't get killed, SkyClan is weak!" He spat, glaring at the black Siberian cat. Lion sighed. "Mom got hurt fighting, and she's the strongest cat I know!" The ginger and white she-kit argued. Panther stood, flicked her tail, and walked off. Flame huffed, staring at his paws as Lion sighed.

monfang
May 14th, 2017, 05:30 PM
[haha yep! I watched that movie earlier today and realized how eerily Be Prepared related to the beginning of Singenight o-o ]

Cassius smiled. He loved being with his dad. He had heard several stories about how he had bravely fought off Skyclan cats when they invaded not too long ago. He had heard how he had made them pay for what they tried to do. Of course, not all the cats he heard stories from were telling them in Onyx's praise, but Cassius knew that his father was the best, which was why he was confused when cats sometimes called him the False King. Why wasn't he the real king? What about him made him False? Nothing about him seemed false, everything seemed so perfect about him. He had never had the thought that he had killed several cats, injured so many others. He just knew his Dad was loving, and caring, and perfect. "Future plans...." He remarked thoughtfully. "I want to be like you Dad! I want to be a fighter too! Then we can work together!" He rolled over, belly up to his dad as he swatted at the air playfully. "Then together we can teach those Skyclan cats a lesson!"
{ that's onyx's main theme song xD }
He listened, and he swelled with pride. His son was going to follow in his footsteps! He smiled menicingly, and he looked down on his son, pride beaming from his eyes. "That's my boy!" he laughed, placing a paw on Cassius' head. "In my opinion, you don't need to be a fighter, you deserve to be a guard." he said. "They protect the commander, and in the end, they become the commander themselves, if the cards are played right." he said, his icy hues beaming. "You and I, Cassius. We will rule this place, and we, together, will show them who the true kings are. And SkyClan won't stand a chance!" he meowed, and then he lowered his head down to whisper in his ear. "Cassius, do me a favor, don't this conversation tell your mother." he whispered, and then continued. "And, between you and I, I am proud you are my son. No other of my kits have been this ready, in fact, most of them have hated my crown." he said, and he thought of Pompeii. He felt some anger in him, how she seemed to hate him. He blamed Lilith. Filling his first litter with lies and false accusations. But now, Ferox, Cassius, and soon Mae (once he got her back), were going to know the truth.

"Now, Cassius, I can't wait for your ceremony, when you get a trainer." he said proudly. "I hope you get one of the best fighters, if not a guard." he said, his icy pits beaming. He was more than ready for Cassius' trainee ceremony. In fact, he hoped it would be soon. Very soon. The sooner the better, for even the most royal must train, so they can be the most strong. He smiled down on him. He was proud. He found the true heir to the crown. Kovu was never fit for king.

{ oml i had an idea; what if, when cassius and onyx are possibly planning an attack on skyclan, during the battle, cassius suddenly attacks onyx and repeats the 'prince's will beat the king one day' thing and then he kills him }

goddess of ducks
May 15th, 2017, 10:24 PM
{ that's onyx's main theme song xD }
He listened, and he swelled with pride. His son was going to follow in his footsteps! He smiled menicingly, and he looked down on his son, pride beaming from his eyes. "That's my boy!" he laughed, placing a paw on Cassius' head. "In my opinion, you don't need to be a fighter, you deserve to be a guard." he said. "They protect the commander, and in the end, they become the commander themselves, if the cards are played right." he said, his icy hues beaming. "You and I, Cassius. We will rule this place, and we, together, will show them who the true kings are. And SkyClan won't stand a chance!" he meowed, and then he lowered his head down to whisper in his ear. "Cassius, do me a favor, don't this conversation tell your mother." he whispered, and then continued. "And, between you and I, I am proud you are my son. No other of my kits have been this ready, in fact, most of them have hated my crown." he said, and he thought of Pompeii. He felt some anger in him, how she seemed to hate him. He blamed Lilith. Filling his first litter with lies and false accusations. But now, Ferox, Cassius, and soon Mae (once he got her back), were going to know the truth.

"Now, Cassius, I can't wait for your ceremony, when you get a trainer." he said proudly. "I hope you get one of the best fighters, if not a guard." he said, his icy pits beaming. He was more than ready for Cassius' trainee ceremony. In fact, he hoped it would be soon. Very soon. The sooner the better, for even the most royal must train, so they can be the most strong. He smiled down on him. He was proud. He found the true heir to the crown. Kovu was never fit for king.

{ oml i had an idea; what if, when cassius and onyx are possibly planning an attack on skyclan, during the battle, cassius suddenly attacks onyx and repeats the 'prince's will beat the king one day' thing and then he kills him }

[oml wut no he would never murder his daddy. onyx is like, his idol but that would be freakin hilarious if it did happen]

Cassius smiled broadly up at his father. He felt his ears fold down as his fathers paw landed roughly on his head. He sagged a little under its weight, but stayed upright none the less. "A guard! Whoa! Are you a guard Dad?" He asked eagerly. He liked the idea of him and Onyx ruling the Syndicate, like a father son thing. It sounded like a good idea. He was though, a little confused about why he shouldn't tell his mother about the conversation. He thought that she loved Onyx and him too. If she loved him, shouldn't she understand? But he would be obidient, obeying everything Onyx told him, because he wanted to be the little Prince, he wanted to be right there beside his father.

"My ceremony?!" He exclaimed, excited. He too couldn't wait for it. "Could you be my Trainer Dad? Or is that against the rules. 'Cause I want you to train me, because your the best cat here!" He purred, swatting Onyxs paw off and burying his fluffy head into Onyxs chest.

wickedvirtues
June 1st, 2017, 07:19 PM
Obsidian licked Mirage's head, giving a soft purr. "Good luck with training." She purred to the four moon old kit, who nodded and burst out of the nursery.
Obsidian left the nursery, returning to the hunters den.

Zero
June 14th, 2017, 10:45 AM
(OPEN RP)

Ferox stirred silently in his nest, a small bit of light sitting in just the right spot of his face to be able to rouse the young kitten from sleep. He was blinded momentarily as he opened his eyes, but the moment passed quickly once he sat up away from the brightness. The voices of his brother Cassius and his father drew his attention, and he turned slightly to watch the two for a moment. If he was a bit older, the interaction he saw maybe would've made him a bit jealous, but to his eyes now if was nothing out of the ordinary. The two toms, Cassius and Onyx, were always together and Ferox was always off to the side, the less important son. His jaws parted in a huge yawn, and the fluffy kitten turned away from the scene; boredom in his gaze.

Deerlie
June 14th, 2017, 10:58 AM
(OPEN RP)

Ferox stirred silently in his nest, a small bit of light sitting in just the right spot of his face to be able to rouse the young kitten from sleep. He was blinded momentarily as he opened his eyes, but the moment passed quickly once he sat up away from the brightness. The voices of his brother Cassius and his father drew his attention, and he turned slightly to watch the two for a moment. If he was a bit older, the interaction he saw maybe would've made him a bit jealous, but to his eyes now if was nothing out of the ordinary. The two toms, Cassius and Onyx, were always together and Ferox was always off to the side, the less important son. His jaws parted in a huge yawn, and the fluffy kitten turned away from the scene; boredom in his gaze.
Hawk looked at the tom with hope in her eyes. My first friend!She got up and stumbled. She tripped over a rock and rolled into Ferox. She rubbed her bleeding nose.
(Is it OK if I join?)

wickedvirtues
June 14th, 2017, 11:00 AM
(OPEN RP)

Mirage squirmed in her nest, her dreams filled with darkness as she stirred. She opened her eyes, her tail curling around her as she winced. She gazed at the light in the den, blinking as her eyes stung. Mirage sat up, licking the moss out of her pelt and ruffling it. Rubbing her face with her paw, her jaws gaped in a yawn. Standing to her paws and stretching her stiff muscles, she glanced around the Nursery.

NightWarrior4Life
June 14th, 2017, 11:11 AM
(OPEN RP)

Aura, a curious white little kitten, wondered over to the Tom. Yawning, she sat on the ground with a bump, disturbing the area and kicking up some dirt. The she-kit tilted her head and stared at the Tom kit momentarily, before shuffling a little closer to sniff him. He suddenly jerked his head to one side and Aura instantly retracted a safe distance away. "Oops, sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you. I didn't...scare...you, did I?" The kit mocked. She waited for a few heartbeats then re approached him, fluffy paws falling slowly to the ground like feathers, her purple gaze concentrating on the kit. The soft voices of queens and warriors echoed around her. There was greenery everywhere. "Umm, excuse me?" she reached out with a snowy paw and patted the ground behind the other kit. Attempting another one, Aura accidentally batted the Tom on the ears, causing him to suddenly turn around and glare at her. "Hey, I'm sorry, okay? It was an accident!" Aura snapped as she was growled at.

Zero
June 14th, 2017, 11:23 AM
Hawk looked at the tom with hope in her eyes. My first friend!She got up and stumbled. She tripped over a rock and rolled into Ferox. She rubbed her bleeding nose.
(Is it OK if I join?)
Mirage squirmed in her nest, her dreams filled with darkness as she stirred. She opened her eyes, her tail curling around her as she winced. She gazed at the light in the den, blinking as her eyes stung. Mirage sat up, licking the moss out of her pelt and ruffling it. Rubbing her face with her paw, her jaws gaped in a yawn. Standing to her paws and stretching her stiff muscles, she glanced around the Nursery.
Aura, a curious white little kitten, wondered over to the Tom. Yawning, she sat on the ground with a bump, disturbing the area and kicking up some dirt. The she-kit tilted her head and stared at the Tom kit momentarily, before shuffling a little closer to sniff him. He suddenly jerked his head to one side and Aura instantly retracted a safe distance away. "Oops, sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you. I didn't...scare...you, did I?" The kit mocked. She waited for a few heartbeats then re approached him, fluffy paws falling slowly to the ground like feathers, her purple gaze concentrating on the kit. The soft voices of queens and warriors echoed around her. There was greenery everywhere. "Umm, excuse me?" she reached out with a snowy paw and patted the ground behind the other kit. Attempting another one, Aura accidentally batted the Tom on the ears, causing him to suddenly turn around and glare at her. "Hey, I'm sorry, okay? It was an accident!" Aura snapped as she was growled at.

Ferox startled when Aura first approached him, his facial features setting into a normal look that scared most of the other kits away. He got the feeling that this particular she-kit was picking on him, especially with her mocking tone. However, this stoic kitten didn't get a chance to respond before he was suddenly bumped into by Hawk, distracting him. His eyes lit up with fear at the sight of blood, not exactly wanting to hurt anyone. He leaned over at dapped at the bleedin nose with a gentle paw, his green-blue eyes alight with something similar to concern. "I'm sorry," He meowed, glancing around. The tom didn't want to be caught being too nice, he was young but old enough to understand you had to be tough in this group of cats. "But, you should really watch where you're going..." He wasn't going to open himself to be picked on by the other kits. He caught sight of Mirage a few feet away, also waking due to the light leaking into the nursery from the holes in its cieling.

wickedvirtues
June 14th, 2017, 11:31 AM
Ferox startled when Aura first approached him, his facial features setting into a normal look that scared most of the other kits away. He got the feeling that this particular she-kit was picking on him, especially with her mocking tone. However, this stoic kitten didn't get a chance to respond before he was suddenly bumped into by Hawk, distracting him. His eyes lit up with fear at the sight of blood, not exactly wanting to hurt anyone. He leaned over at dapped at the bleedin nose with a gentle paw, his green-blue eyes alight with something similar to concern. "I'm sorry," He meowed, glancing around. The tom didn't want to be caught being too nice, he was young but old enough to understand you had to be tough in this group of cats. "But, you should really watch where you're going..." He wasn't going to open himself to be picked on by the other kits. He caught sight of Mirage a few feet away, also waking due to the light leaking into the nursery from the holes in its cieling.

Looking over to the others, she flicked her tail in acknowledgement. "Hi Hawk, Aura, Ferox." She said groggily, licking down her pelt. "Blah" she muttered, not one for starting conversation. "That's the best you could do, Mirage?" She grumbled to herself.

Deerlie
June 14th, 2017, 11:33 AM
Ferox startled when Aura first approached him, his facial features setting into a normal look that scared most of the other kits away. He got the feeling that this particular she-kit was picking on him, especially with her mocking tone. However, this stoic kitten didn't get a chance to respond before he was suddenly bumped into by Hawk, distracting him. His eyes lit up with fear at the sight of blood, not exactly wanting to hurt anyone. He leaned over at dapped at the bleedin nose with a gentle paw, his green-blue eyes alight with something similar to concern. "I'm sorry," He meowed, glancing around. The tom didn't want to be caught being too nice, he was young but old enough to understand you had to be tough in this group of cats. "But, you should really watch where you're going..." He wasn't going to open himself to be picked on by the other kits. He caught sight of Mirage a few feet away, also waking due to the light leaking into the nursery from the hole in its cieling.
Ham looked up. "Oh, its OK." She licked a paw and drew it over her nose. "I'm Hawk. " she purred. Thee small sliver tabby flaxed her long sharp claws. No wonder why they named her hawk. She looked at the she kit."hello Mirage"*shivers*(Lol)

NightWarrior4Life
June 14th, 2017, 11:35 AM
"Sorry I was a bit mean." Aura confessed then giggled. "I'm Aura...do you have any siblings? I have an older brother named Dash. He's a bit mean to me sometimes too. He things I'm weak because I'm younger and I'm a she-kit but I'll show him!" The soft kit mewed. She tiptoed in closer to Ferox but only trusted him for now, she wanted to take it slow with the other kits.

She noticed one of the kits had a bleeding nose and wanted to help. Aww bless him "here." the feathery kit began to lick Hawk's muzzle and nose to get rid of the blood. "That should of cleaned you up. Perhaps you should go to the medicine den to get something for it, you know, to stop the bleeding. Or in case there's anything else wrong with you." Aura advised.

Zero
June 14th, 2017, 11:46 AM
Looking over to the others, she flicked her tail in acknowledgement. "Hi Hawk, Aura, Ferox." She said groggily, licking down her pelt. "Blah" she muttered, not one for starting conversation. "That's the best you could do, Mirage?" She grumbled to herself.
Ham looked up. "Oh, its OK." She licked a paw and drew it over her nose. "I'm Hawk. " she purred. Thee small sliver tabby flaxed her long sharp claws. No wonder why they named her hawk. She looked at the she kit."hello Mirage"*shivers*(Lol)
"Sorry I was a bit mean." Aura confessed then giggled. "I'm Aura...do you have any siblings? I have an older brother named Dash. He's a bit mean to me sometimes too. He things I'm weak because I'm younger and I'm a she-kit but I'll show him!" The soft kit mewed. She tiptoed in closer to Ferox but only trusted him for now, she wanted to take it slow with the other kits.

She noticed one of the kits had a bleeding nose and wanted to help. Aww bless him "here." the feathery kit began to lick Hawk's muzzle and nose to get rid of the blood. "That should of cleaned you up. Perhaps you should go to the medicine den to get something for it, you know, to stop the bleeding. Or in case there's anything else wrong with you." Aura advised.

Ferox nodded to Mirage in response, surpressing a laugh at how groggy the she-kit sounded. "Good morning." He was a bit suprised that she knew his name, not knowing he was that known around here yet.
Turning to Hawk, he was glad that she was alright and not seriously hurt. He could just imagine his mother's scolding if she heard about him having hurt somebody, even if it hadn't really been his fault at all.
He looked at Aura as she spoke, realizing that maybe she wasn't as bad as she first thought. "I have lots of siblings. Only two littermates though. There's Cassius," He pointed to the only other kit in the nursery, who was just now heading out of the nursery with his father. "And I have a sister but I don't know where she is."
As she turned her attention to Hawk again, he spoke once again. "I think Hawk will be fine," He sniffed at the small cut. "It doesn't look deep, just a scratch really..." The little tom quieted again, settling back into a seated position. This is the most speaking I've done in a while... He realized. Somebody will be proud I'm making friends..

wickedvirtues
June 14th, 2017, 11:53 AM
Ferox nodded to Mirage in response, surpressing a laugh at how groggy the she-kit sounded. "Good morning." He was a bit suprised that she knew his name, not knowing he was that known around here yet.
Turning to Hawk, he was glad that she was alright and not seriously hurt. He could just imagine his mother's scolding if she heard about him having hurt somebody, even if it hadn't really been his fault at all.
He looked at Aura as she spoke, realizing that maybe she wasn't as bad as she first thought. "I have lots of siblings. Only two littermates though. There's Cassius," He pointed to the only other kit in the nursery, who was just now heading out of the nursery with his father. "And I have a sister but I don't know where she is."
As she turned her attention to Hawk again, he spoke once again. "I think Hawk will be fine," He sniffed at the small cut. "It doesn't look deep, just a scratch really..." The little tom quieted again, settling back into a seated position. This is the most speaking I've done in a while... He realized. Somebody will be proud I'm making friends..

Mirage dipped her head, standing and trudging closer, sitting. Wrapping her tail over her paws, her ears pricked as she yawned once more. Feeling more alert, she smiled.

NightWarrior4Life
June 14th, 2017, 11:55 AM
"Well, okay then. Would anyone like to play a game? It's a lovely day today." Aura suggested, changing the subject. "I'll invite Dash to come and play, too!" she mewed excitedly, finally being able to spend some time with her littermate.

Deerlie
June 14th, 2017, 11:55 AM
Hawk smiled. "It's OK. I can go see em after. " she purred. She crouched down low and twitched her tail. She sprang at Ferox, laughing. She tackled him and batted his ear. "Pinned ya"

Cherrypelt
June 22nd, 2017, 06:52 PM
A small kit stumbled around not knowing who he was or were is mother was he was very young and he was starved. He yowled and mewled pleading for milk due to not being fed for a while. He couldn't feel his paws he wanted to go limp but he stood there yowling and being quite a nuisance to every cat in the nursery. He began to paw at bodies that he thought were there just to get attention. He trembled knowing that he was new in the world and he had already proved to be thin and weak. He flicked his tail in anger knowing that no one cared.

Cherrypelt
June 22nd, 2017, 07:08 PM
Wasp knew he was going to get killed he one of the youngest and he was already weak and he knew that he wouldn't be accepted. He wasn't all that popular either he was already getting dirty looks from the other kits! He may have long sharp claws but he had no idea how to use them! Wasp closed his eyes waiting for a fighter to just walk up to him and kill him. He always was getting tackled on and beaten up. Every day at the very end of the day he had cuts but he was afraid to show the healer because he thought that if she showed them they would tell Halite that he was weaker than the other kits and was getting beat up that he would kill him. Wasp found it hard to sleep because all the other kits would appear in his dreams and mock him and torture him over and over and over again it seemed endless. Wasp just payed down prepared for what was coming and all he had to do was wait.

ShiningFern
June 27th, 2017, 01:50 PM
Flame crouched in his nest, peering around the den. He was snatched from one of the clans when he was younger and brought him here, to his home. The small Maine Coon kitten swiveled his ears, listening for anyone to talk to or play 'battle' with. The green eyed cat sighed and put his head on his small paws, waiting patiently for something to happen.

NightWarrior4Life
October 23rd, 2017, 03:02 AM
Aria raced inside as fast as she could to grab her kits and leave. "Dash? Are you guys there? Aura? Where are you?!" she tried calling for them again. "Dash, Aura?!"
"Here mumma!" A little voice squeaked. Aria sighed with relief but was still pretty panicked. "We've got to go...I have to take you to a safe place now come on..."
"Mumma!" the White she-kit wailed, worried.