PDA

View Full Version : Clawsdale: Reset(Again x3)-Private-

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Stario&Co.
July 20th, 2017, 01:49 PM
Y'all probably know what I'm about to say already, but I'm still putting down rules x3

1. One power per character unless they're something like a witch
2. No power play
3. Everyone besides Nala and the other adult are probably teenagers or in college x3. Sade's gonna be 14 like me x3
4. This thread is PRIVATE! That is why there is no forum. It's not there for a reason x3
5. If you guys want you can put down what species your character is with a picture, because honestly I have no idea what half of them look like x3
6.The guard is going to be a semi legal unit that takes on cases the big guys can't solve. I think it might be cool x3

CLAWSDALE BACK IN BUSINESS BABY!

Random Melody Rubinaito Shadomaru Stario

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 20th, 2017, 01:55 PM
Who's the other adult)

Stario&Co.
July 20th, 2017, 01:56 PM
Who do you think Shad, I was using Nala as an example x3

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 20th, 2017, 01:59 PM
*thinks* No still don't know)

rubinaito
July 20th, 2017, 03:29 PM
Rachel- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/85/85/56/858556fd4e3c621ac14edc5d4035f25f--anime-people-anime-guys.jpg
Samuel- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/9d/69/ff/9d69ff8ce2a787e9c3606093703f3033.jpg
Ruby (Yes, she's here.)- https://i.paigeeworld.com/user-media/1477958400000/571b819392f277af7af52ac5_5818d47746705b5d2a0ed39c_ 320.jpg
Angel (When he's introduced)- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/73/f3/59/73f359a0532972782b0868fec0e6df2d--cute-anime-boy-anime-boys.jpg
Tanya- (This is a boy picture, but it fits Tanya. This is what she looks like) https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e1/0f/a3/e10fa37412039ef057c05cffe9713d8a---year-old-manga-art.jpg
Atazi- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d3/e5/67/d3e5670de9066ecafc180581a32ab69a--manga-girl-manga-anime.jpg

Stario&Co.
July 20th, 2017, 06:12 PM
Random Melody I'm going to try and mention you again but it never works. How come only with Random the mention never works X3

rubinaito
July 20th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Because it's Random Winchester

Stario&Co.
July 20th, 2017, 06:15 PM
Oh......
I forgot XDDDD

Random Melody
July 20th, 2017, 06:27 PM
(YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES)
(Ono and Bunga are still secretly gonna be brothers in this one toooooo--)

rubinaito
July 20th, 2017, 06:38 PM
*grabs Bunga's arm* Mine!
*grabs Bunga's other arm* No, mine!
*watches with a smirk, linking arms with Chaka* Mine~:heart:
*frowns* He was mine first.
Well you weren't in the original Clawsdale, so nyeh.
Neither were you.
Chaka was mine first!
Yeah, then he broke your heart to go be with Kion.
Not to mention, you cheated on him with Bunga!
And Bunga cheated on Kion with you... (Why not me?
;-; )
You guys are mean.

Random Melody
July 20th, 2017, 06:42 PM
*scoffs* You guys are all wrong
They have nooooooo idea

rubinaito
July 20th, 2017, 06:48 PM
SHUT UP KION!
You homewrecker...
You know what? Who needs guys?!
Yeah! Who needs 'em?
Bunga never spent time with Rachel OR the kids, Chaka went and broke her heart, Bunga will never notice Tanya, and Chaka won't pay attention to me or Ruby with Kion around. You know what? We don't need you two.
Yeah!
Preach, girls. Who needs guys?
Apparently Kion.

Random Melody
July 20th, 2017, 06:51 PM
Hey!
Roasted.
Shut up.
They do have a point though.

rubinaito
July 20th, 2017, 06:53 PM
You boys brought this upon yourselves. Now all my girl characters are rioting, and Angel and Samuel are hiding in the cupboards trying to escape their wrath.
NO MORE BOYS! NO MORE BOYS! NO MORE BOYS!

Random Melody
July 20th, 2017, 06:55 PM
You know what who needs girls
Helllooooo what about meeee?
Ahaha... *grins* Yeah sorry Chaka
Wha--
*smirks*

Stario&Co.
July 20th, 2017, 06:56 PM
Love itself is dumb.
How can you say that!?
Don't you love Nuka?
My past selves have loved four guys and two girls, and that made me realize how dumb it is.
You know Vexy's gonna get on you, right?
I'll take my chances
LET'S START ALREADY!!!

rubinaito
July 20th, 2017, 06:57 PM
*runs and hides behind Chaka*
AHHHHHH DADDY HELP MEEEEEEE *clings to Bunga's leg*
NO MORE BOYS! NO MORE BOYS!

Yes, please. Anything to get away from these maniacs... I still love you, Sade, even though you don't care.

Random Melody
July 20th, 2017, 07:03 PM
(Well here we go)
(This should be interesting)
(Yes especially since I havent decided which version you are Koja)
(LETS START!!!!)
(OKAY!!)

rubinaito
July 20th, 2017, 07:06 PM
(HOLD ON- Are we starting with the beginning of a new school year?)

Stario&Co.
July 20th, 2017, 07:12 PM
(Actually...I have an idea in mind.....hehehe)

rubinaito
July 20th, 2017, 07:14 PM
(Care to fill us in so I don't make a huge mistake? XD)

Stario&Co.
July 20th, 2017, 08:24 PM
(It involves a song.....that we are all very familiar with x3)

Random Melody
July 20th, 2017, 08:26 PM
(You may have to be more specific :3)

Stario&Co.
July 20th, 2017, 08:27 PM
(One Republic x3)

rubinaito
July 20th, 2017, 08:29 PM
Counting Stars?

Random Melody
July 20th, 2017, 08:30 PM
(COUNTING STARS)

Stario&Co.
July 20th, 2017, 08:32 PM
(YOU KNOW IT!!!)
(Random, would you like to do the honors? x3)

rubinaito
July 20th, 2017, 08:38 PM
(Oh goodness.)
(I have a special thing for my girls x3)

Random Melody
July 20th, 2017, 08:54 PM
(ALRIGHT *cracks knuckles*)
(Hm)
(Uh)
(Where should they be XD)

rubinaito
July 20th, 2017, 09:07 PM
How about before the start of school? My girls are doing something for the Welcoming Assembly that they have.

Stario&Co.
July 20th, 2017, 09:11 PM
(I agree with Red x3)

rubinaito
July 20th, 2017, 09:27 PM
(I'm gonna work on my post because it's realllllly long and I need something to do. I'll post it once you guys are ready for it.)

Random Melody
July 20th, 2017, 09:31 PM
(OKAYYYYY)
"I HATE SCHOOL!" Kila whined as Vexy dragged her into the building.
"We're almost late." Vexy ignored her protests.
Chaka chuckled beside Kion. "How are our sisters best friends? They're nothing alike."
Kion shrugged, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Well sometimes you can be completely different from your best friend." He gave Bunga a pointed look.
Bunga blinked at him, one of the gummy worms hanging halfway out of his mouth. He quickly slurped it back in and swallowed it whole. "What?"
Kion sighed, shaking his head in amusement. "Nevermind."
Ono snickered slightly beside Bunga, but his nose was buried in a book.
Which Bunga snatched out of his hands. "Shut it, Birdy."
"I didnt even say anything." Ono objected, reaching for his book, but Bunga shifted it into his other hand and pulled it out of Ono's reach with a grin.
"You wanted to."
(That's all I got o3o)

rubinaito
July 20th, 2017, 09:55 PM
The speakers crackled to life. "All students, please head to the auditorium."

Stario&Co.
July 20th, 2017, 10:08 PM
"Come on guys," Beshte smiled. "It's the first day of school! We should be excited."
"Excited for next summer," Kopa groaned.
"I'm just wanting to mess with the Freshmen," Fuli snickered venomously, sending a chill down Beshte's spine.
"Still surprised you got a crush on her," He whispered to Ono.

Random Melody
July 20th, 2017, 10:31 PM
(Dont forget the Lion Guard :3)
Ono shrugged, giving a careless smile.
Bunga smacked him on the back of his head with the book, then gave it back.
"Gee, thanks." Ono grumbled, flipping it back open to the page he was on.
Kion rolled his eyes a little at his friends, heading toward the auditorium.

Stario&Co.
July 20th, 2017, 10:41 PM
(I could never x3)
(Also I'm going to need the guard to get in a huge fight with Janja's guys at some point. Don't ask x3)
"You two are so childish," Fuli rolled her eyes, heading after Kion. However, she did glance back at Ono for a second and winked. "Though, for one of you I find it cute."
Beshte and Kopa merely snickered as they passed.

rubinaito
July 20th, 2017, 10:46 PM
(Are they there yet?)

Random Melody
July 20th, 2017, 10:49 PM
(Okay Stario *grins evilly*)
(Also yessss Red :3)
Ono blinked a little, then grinned.
"Heheheh," Bunga snickered under his breath, but Ono ignored him this time.
Kion chuckled this time too as they entered the auditorium, looking around.

rubinaito
July 20th, 2017, 10:50 PM
The lights dimmed, and the room fell silent as the auditorium became black. Nobody could see anything, not even their hands which they held right in front of their noses. A few kids jumped as the music began (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_Qq1VB6H3g), and the principal's voice echoed through the room thanks to a handy microphone.

"Ladies and gentleman, Freshman and Seniors, please welcome our one, our only Clawsdale Cheer Team!"

A few lights flashed, and the students caught a glimpse of about twenty girls cartwheeling across the stage, four of whom came to a stop. The lights flickered and the girls all stopped right where they were- some doing handstands with both hands, others with only one hand touching the ground. The lights flickered off, and they flickered back on again. The cheerleaders were now all standing in a line, before they all flipped backwards and their arms shot out. Shaking their glowing pompoms slightly, the lights went back off and the glowing pompoms were thrown to the side.From what the glow could show, some students could see that six of the students were facing each other in a circle, linking their arms while a pyramid was built in the background. The girl on top waved at everyone else, before stepping off and being thrown into the air by the girls, landing on top of the pyramid with a flip. A mic was thrown up to her, and she front flipped off the pyramid and landed on the ground doing the splits before getting up.

"Hello everyone, my name is Ruby." She smiled, the lights flickering back on to show the uniforms. "I'm one of the four head cheerleaders. Since Clawsdale is so large, our cheerleading team is one of the biggest in state- we have about forty students, both male and female on our team. Now, I'm sure you're all aware that sports is a very important part of this school- we've won the last seven seasons of rugby, four seasons of basketball, and eight seasons of football- that's soccer to you American students." She added briefly before motioning for her companions to walk forward. My fellow head cheerleaders and I have put together a bit of a show for you all to show off what makes this school so special, and hopefully bring some more students into our music program." She ran a hand through her hair, smiling at the crowd. "Alright, hit the lights!" She called over her shoulder, and the lights promptly dimmed.

The beat began, and so did the singing. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD7AWAbomvA)

"Mama told me not to waste my life,
She said;
'Spread your wings,
My little Butterfly.
Don't let what they say
Keep you up at night,
And if they give shhhh,
Then they can walk on by!' "
A green tinted light flickered on, and a girl was in the center of it. She held a microphone in her hands, and she had her head bowed. Snapping it up and revealing a pale face with curly short blonde hair, she smirked and continued the song.
"My feet,
Feet can't touch the ground,
And I can't hear a sound,
But you just keep
On running up your mouth.
Yeah."
The green light turned off and the pink one shone, focusing on a girl with long blonde hair and a mischievous smile.
"Walk,
Walk on over there,
'Cause I'm too fly to care,
Oh yeah..."
The light turned off, plunging the hall into darkness as words drifted into the air.
"Your words don't mean a thing,
I'm not listening,
Keep talkin'
All I know is-"
The lights flashed on, and the four girls were standing together with the other cheerleaders doing cartwheels before beginning a dance.
She said;
'Spread your wings,
My little Butterfly.
Don't let what they say
Keep you up at night,
And they can't detain you,
'Cause wings are made to fly!'
And we don't let nobody bring us down!
No matter what you say-
It won't hurt me!
No matter if I fall from the sky,
These wings are made to fly!"
The lights dimmed again, still allowing the audience to see the background dancing but shrouding the singers in shadow. Then, the red light flashed on and Ruby stood in the center.
"I'm,
Firing up on that runway,
I know we're gonna get there
Someday,
But we don't need no
'Read, steady, go'
No."
The purple light flashed up and the final head cheerleader stood confidently beside Ruby.
"Talk,
Talk turns into air,
And I don't even care,
Oh yeah~!"
I'm not listening,
Keep talkin'
All I know is-"

She said;
'Spread your wings,
My little Butterfly.
Don't let what they say
Keep you up at night,

No matter what you say-
It won't hurt me!

"I don't need no one saying,
(Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey!)
I don't hear no one saying,
(Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey!)
You better keep on walkin',
I don't wanna hear your talkin',
Boy,

You better keep on walkin',
I don't wanna hear your talkin',
Boy."

I'm not listening,
They're just like
Water off my wings~!"

She said;
'Spread your wings,
My little Butterfly.
Don't let what they say
Keep you up at night,

No matter what you say-
It won't hurt me!
These wings are made to fly!

No matter what you say-
It won't hurt me!

The lights shut off, and when they came back on again, the cheerleaders were gone.

Stario&Co.
July 20th, 2017, 11:10 PM
(......That was cool and I have no idea what to post next so continue XD)

Random Melody
July 20th, 2017, 11:12 PM
(Same.. XD)

rubinaito
July 20th, 2017, 11:26 PM
O.O It wasn't that special.

"What a marvelous display of Clawsdale pride!" The principal clapped politely. "Now, please check your phones. We've sent you all your new schedule. If you need help finding any classes, the cheerleaders will be positioned in the halls to help you out."

Ruby was leaning against the wall, looking at the Prime and Pride kids. "Interesting..." She murmured.
"What is, Ruby?" Tanya blinked, brushing off her leather jacket as she put it on. A lollipop stick stuck out of her mouth.
"Oh, nothing." She said, waving absentmindedly. "I just find it interesting that the Royals are attending a private school. Say, girls... I think I just had an idea." Her eyes flicked over to Tanya, Atazi, and Rachel. "It may be a good idea to get on their good side. Something about those Prime kids rubs me the wrong way."
"Does this have to do with you being a demon?" Rachel asked curiously, her voice dropping to a whisper that only they could hear.
"Indeed." Ruby said, sliding her sunglasses down to cover her eyes as she licked her lips. "Not to mention Tanya's a werewolf, Tazi's a vampire and you're a witch. This will be very interesting to watch."

(Thought I'd get this out there.)

Samuel brushed past through the students in a hurry, the shy boy tugging on his vest as he walked through the crowd. Being the clumsy boy he was, he found himself falling forward and crashing to the floor, his books and pens spilling over the ground. Struggling to grab his stuff before someone stepped on it, he felt a few people kick him and giggles started up. Turning his head, he stared right at the Senior group of Hyenas. The gang was spread out through the grades, and they bullied everyone mercilessly- luckily, however, Samuel wasn't looking at Janja and his lackys. Then again, he wasn't sure that Shenzi, Banzai and Ed were any better.

Stario&Co.
July 21st, 2017, 12:14 AM
(It was enough to give me writer's block XD)
(Actually Random, we may not have to do that fight after all x3)
Suddenly, a hand reached down and started picking up all of Samuel's books. The girl's curly dark brown and black hair hung over her face as she knelt over. "You should be more careful," She handed the books back to him "Okay?" her brown eyes seemed to sparkle. She smiled "I'll see you around," She stood and brushed herself off, then continued down the hall.
##
"That was eventful," Fuli commented as she rose from her seat.
"My Freshman year all we got were those gift bags," Kopa grumbled

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 12:19 AM
Samuel blushed, and he waved awkwardly as she left, standing up.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 21st, 2017, 12:19 AM

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 12:22 AM
Penny for your thoughts.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 21st, 2017, 12:56 AM
..wut?

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 01:07 AM
..wut?
(sigh, nobody gets old quotes anymore...)

What are you thinking?

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 21st, 2017, 01:16 AM
I try to figure how to put Simba in this)

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 01:32 AM
Maybe he and Zira could be discussing paying Scar's bail?

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 21st, 2017, 01:37 AM
Sure. Gives me something to do)

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 01:59 AM
The cafe was warm and cozy, the scent of coffee filling the air. A woman sat at one of the tables, her hair graying and wrinkles beginning to show. In her hands was an iced coffee, and her jacket sat on the chair next to her as she gazed across at her nephew-in-law, and the king of Clawsdale, Simba. "I'm surprised you'd want to bail out Scar, considering his crimes against Clawsdale. I mean, he was the head of the Hyena gang, still quite a terror among the streets, and he killed your father." Zira frowned, taking a sip of coffee. "I love the man, but I'm not sure if I would want him out yet."

(Leave it to Zira to play Devils Advocate.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 21st, 2017, 02:04 AM
Simba nodded, taking a sip of coffee. "Those people that tell me I'm crazy for thinking this, they're probably right. I still don't really know if he's ready to be released yet, but I am a man of giving second chances." He said. "I went to speak with him last week. He seems like a changed man. His voice though, creepier than last time we talked but that's just Scar."

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 02:09 AM
"Well, prison does odd things. I do agree that Scar seems like a changed man, but is that enough to put him on parole?" Zira questioned, crossing her legs. "I have children that don't even know the man, except for what they teach in history class. I'm not sure that I want to expose them to their father until we're completely certain that he isn't a danger to society. My husband was bent on destroying this kingdom and everyone in it, and I don't want my children OR your children to have to deal with the same thing again." Zira said, sipping at her coffee. "It may be best to have Artemis watch over him for the time being. His children don't have any personal connections to Scar, and Artemis has been quite a helpful man recently. If anyone can see if Scar has reformed or not, Artemis can since he is a reformed 'villain' himself." Zira pointed out.

(This is my last post, I'm going to bed.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 21st, 2017, 02:23 AM
Gnight pumpkin)

"You do have a point." He told her. He was thinking about his decisions he had and what would be the benefits of those choices. Finally he made his decision. "You're right. I'll have Artemis watch over him for the next week. If he sees no signs of Scar going back to his old self, I won't let him fully get out free, but I'll at least let him walk in public again." He sighed and sipped his coffee.

Random Melody
July 21st, 2017, 08:25 AM
"Well that sure was something." Kion stood, stretching.
"Yep. Nooowwww, lets see what kind of prank we should do." Bunga rubbed his hands together evilly.
"Why is it always pranks with y--" Kion turned, only to accidentally bump into a girl that hadnt been watching where she was going, herself. And both of them staggered in surprise.
The girl gasped as all her books fell from her arms, but her attention snapped to Kion, eyes widening even more. They were a deep sky blue. Her hair was curly, looking soft as silk, and pure white with dyed black stripes designed to look like a tiger's stripes running through it in places. "Oh, im so sorry, I--"
"Hey, dont worry about it." Kion waved her off, kneeling down and picking the books back up before standing up and handing them back to her with a smile. "Im Kion."
"Well, nice to meet you. Although I dont usually meet new people by ramming into them. First time for everything, huh?" The girl laughed a little, looking flustered as she took the books back. "Im Natasha."
"I guess so," Kion chuckled along, amusement sparkling through his amber eyes. "Its nice to meet you too."

Bunga grinned a little as he watched, nudging his shoulder lightly against Ono's.
Ono for once didnt have his nose buried in a book, and was now snickering softly under his breath.

##

"What are you doing?" Vincent stared at Chaka, who was frowning down at some sort of device.
"Look," Chaka held it out to him. The lights on top were flashing, and it was making some sort of loud humming noise.
"Might have something to do with the fact you're a demon." Vexy pointed out.
"No, I rigged this thing up so it doesnt respond to me. Or you for that matter." Chaka frowned. "Something else is here."
"Alright, so we check it out." Vincent said coolly. "We've fought stuff at school before."
"I guess." Chaka pocketed the device. "I just got a really bad feeling, that's all."

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 01:25 PM
Gnight pumpkin)

"You do have a point." He told her. He was thinking about his decisions he had and what would be the benefits of those choices. Finally he made his decision. "You're right. I'll have Artemis watch over him for the next week. If he sees no signs of Scar going back to his old self, I won't let him fully get out free, but I'll at least let him walk in public again." He sighed and sipped his coffee.

"I'll go contact Artemis about the decision, then." Zira said, standing up and stretching slightly. "It was nice talking to you again, Simba. I just hope that letting out my husband will be a good idea..." She frowned thoughtfully, before taking her coffee and whipping her phone out. "I'll see you back at the palace, Simba, to work on getting Scar's bail documents together. I don't want you to do it all on your own, you work too much." She chided her nephew-in-law gently, before walking out the door and dialing a number and raising the phone to her ear as she sipped on her coffee.
"Hello?"
"Hello, Artemis. Listen, we have a job for you..."

(I just had an idea involving Chaka, Ruby, Rachel and Atazi while Tanya is just watching with a smirk. Ruby likes him, but she's, like, all Tsundere for him, while Atazi and Rachel are trying to figure out which boy they like best- Bunga or Chaka. Typical girl-group stuff ensues...)

(ALSO! In this version, Rachel and Tanya are sisters and they have their parents.)

Ruby watched Chaka for a moment, before walking up to you. "Hello, you're Chaka Prime, Vincent Prime and Vexy Prime, correct?" She asked, the other girls behind her and looking at the trio with interest. Ruby sniffed the air and wrinkled her nose a little bit, focusing her eyes on Chaka. It wasn't often that another demon decided to pop up. It was interesting, to say the least.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 21st, 2017, 01:35 PM
Simba smiled at Zira. "I appreciate the help, Zira." He said with a light smile as he sat there watching his coffee and thinking about his choice. "I'll see you there."

Stario&Co.
July 21st, 2017, 03:36 PM
Beshte and Fuli began to hum "Can you feel the love tonight?" very loudly.
Kopa crossed his arms and watched with a smirk.

Random Melody
July 21st, 2017, 03:44 PM
Kion, immediately understanding what the humming was about, glanced at his friends with narrowed eyes.
Natasha blinked, her innocent blue eyes wide. "Something wrong?"
"No." Kion said quickly, looking back at her. The annoyance on his face melted into a friendly smile. "So you're new to the City are you?"
"That obvious?" Natasha chuckled lightly.
"Its just that i've never seen you around before, and I know almost everyone." Kion flashed her a grin. "Besides, I think i'd remember you if we had met in the past."
"Ditto." Natasha giggled, a faint tinge of red on her cheeks.
Kion cracked a small smile. "You know where your first class is?"
Natasha snorted. "I know I have Homeroom... Class 12. But where to go? Im lost."
"I'll show you." Kion offered. "Im in the same homeroom."
Natasha's eyes lit up, her smile widening. "That would be nice, Hoss."

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 03:49 PM
Ruby watched Chaka for a moment, before walking up to you. "Hello, you're Chaka Prime, Vincent Prime and Vexy Prime, correct?" She asked, the other girls behind her and looking at the trio with interest. Ruby sniffed the air and wrinkled her nose a little bit, focusing her eyes on Chaka. It wasn't often that another demon decided to pop up. It was interesting, to say the least.

Stario&Co.
July 21st, 2017, 03:57 PM
(Wait Random, in high school everyone has homeroom first XD)
"Well I left something in my locker Kion," Fuli lied, backing away. "So you two can just go to class and me and Beshte will me you there."
"What?" Beshte blinked. "But we just came back from--oof!" he closed his mouth when Fuli elbowed his stomach, then realized what she was getting at. "Oh yeah, and I have to uh, get my schedule."
"Let's go Ono!" Fuli grabbed Ono's arm and headed down the hall as fast as possible, Beshte heading the other way.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 21st, 2017, 04:00 PM
Not mine!)

Simba quickly finished his coffee and went back to his palace that he didn't call home. "Alright." He sighed when he got there. "First, Scar."

Stario&Co.
July 21st, 2017, 04:02 PM
(Okay....Most High schools x3)
"Are you overworking again?" Nala called from the kitchen.

Random Melody
July 21st, 2017, 04:02 PM
(Well--)
(AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
(Shuttup -,-)
(Shut dont go up--)
(*locks in closet*)
"Bye!" Bunga zipped off.
Kion blinked, then looked at Natasha.
"Weird." Natasha blinked.
"Yeah." Kion sighed. "Lets just get to class," He laughed, then reached out, taking Natasha's books.
"Oh, you dont have to.." Natasha trailed off.
"I insist." Kion smiled playfully.
"Fine." Natasha giggled. "Lets go then, Hoss," She turned and headed off, Kion following suit.

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 04:03 PM
Bump for Random

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 21st, 2017, 04:04 PM
He walked in to where Nala was and kissed her on her cheek. "I never overwork." He told her. "I always have time for you and the kids."

Stario&Co.
July 21st, 2017, 04:11 PM
(I still say that! XD)
"I know," Nala chuckled, leaning against his shoulder as she washed the dishes. "That's one of the reasons I love you."
##
"It's about time Kion found a girl, don't you think?" Fuli giggled to Ono. "I'm surprised it took this long."

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 21st, 2017, 04:15 PM
"Its been a while since we've done something together. Just me and you. We need to plan something." He said.

Random Melody
July 21st, 2017, 04:19 PM
Ono chuckled. "Well you know how Kion feels about romance."

Stario&Co.
July 21st, 2017, 04:22 PM
"Hm?" Nala looked up from the glass cup she was scrubbing. "What do you have in mind?"
##
"True," Fuli shook her head in amusement, then looked down. Her face turned slightly red. "Uh Ono, you're still holding my hand."

Random Melody
July 21st, 2017, 04:24 PM
"Oh," Ono blinked and looked down, but didnt move away. "I know."

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 04:25 PM
(Hey, Sparks, I'm talking to you!)

Random Melody
July 21st, 2017, 04:31 PM
"Mhm." Chaka didnt look up, flipping through some book.
Vexy stared at Ruby as she approached, eyes narrowing ever so slightly. She didnt know why, but something told her not to trust this girl. "I dont like you." She blurted out.
Vincent's eyes widened. "Christo," He said aloud, and for a split second, a small growl rose in Chaka's chest despite himself. Vincent shot his brother an apologetic look. Sorry, bro.
(Demons flinch in the name of God, and the latin word for God is Christo. Its a good way to tell if someone's a demon or possessed by one ;3)
(Or so says Supernatural)

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 21st, 2017, 04:33 PM
"I have something planned. It will be about a month from now." He promised. "But tonight, I was thinking you and me could have dinner tonight away from the house."

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 04:38 PM
Ruby's fingers twitched slightly, and her eyes narrowed. "All right, seems like I was right."

Random Melody
July 21st, 2017, 04:40 PM
Immediately seeing her reaction, Vincent pushed his younger siblings back a little. "Right about what?"
"Hey," Chaka shoved his arm away, still looking at his book. "Stop it--" He stopped, looking up when he saw the hard look in his brother's gaze, and looked at Ruby in confusion. "What?"
Vexy kept her gaze on Ruby, her eyes narrowed.

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 04:43 PM
"You're demon hunters." Ruby growled, moving Atazi, Tanya and Rachel behind her. "What do you want with us?" She growled.

Random Melody
July 21st, 2017, 04:45 PM
"You're the ones that came over here." Vexy snapped, her blue eyes fiery, and sparking slightly with red. "We should be asking you that, you little hypocrite."
"Vexy." Vincent said, shocked.
"'S happening again." Chaka mumbled. "We need to get outta here, Vincent."

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 04:51 PM
"You came to this school," Ruby snapped, her eyes glowing. "You're new."
"You're a vampire," Atazi piped up, peering around Ruby's shoulder. "Like me...?"
Tanya studied Vincent. "He's human." She said, sniffing the air. "What's a human doing with a vampire and a demon?"
Rachel stayed quiet.
"I don't know, but I don't like this..." Ruby muttered, backing up slightly.

(Basically, these four aren't here for trouble. They just want to live peaceful lives, and they think that these demon hunters came here for them.)

Random Melody
July 21st, 2017, 04:56 PM
(Ohhh X3)
"He's my brother." Vexy growled, still steaming.
"Okay, Vex... Calm down." Vincent said cautiously, placing a hand on her shoulder. "We're still surrounded by people."
"Right.." Vexy took a deep breath, closing her eyes.
Chaka didnt say anything, staring at nothing in particular.
"Chaka?" Vincent glanced at him.
"It doesnt make any sense." Chaka said out of nowhere. "The energy coming from them. Its not.." He trailed off, eyebrows furrowing. "Its... Different."

Stario&Co.
July 21st, 2017, 04:59 PM
"Oh," The red on Fuli's face began to spread, and she looked away.
##
Suddenly, a girl walked in front of Vincent and bumped into him. She looked at him for a brief moment before continuing on, dropping her phone.
##
"Sounds perfect," Nala smiled, looking back down at her work.

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 05:01 PM
Rachel put a hand on Ruby's shoulder. "Maybe we should get out of here." She murmured, eyeing them in distrust. "I don't like this."
"Maybe you're right. I'm not willing to keep us in danger for any longer." Ruby muttered back, before backing up slightly.

Stario&Co.
(I'm sad x3)

rubinaito
(I'm sad x3)
Why?

Random Melody
July 21st, 2017, 05:05 PM
(Aw why)
"Yeah." Ono smiled, then pulled away.

##

Vincent blinked, watching the girl go. Then he looked back at his siblings, and decided to stay, just in case things got outta hand.
"Good idea. Now if you'll excuse me, im gonna go.. Oh, I dont know. Kick a tree." Vexy huffed, then turned on her heel and marched off.
"Uh," Chaka blinked. "If you'll excuse me, im gonna go... Oh, I dont know... Save a tree." He rushed after his sister.
Vincent silently knelt down and picked up the girl's phone, then headed after her. "Hey, you dropped this," He said, catching up to her with ease.

Stario&Co.
July 21st, 2017, 05:11 PM
(I'm getting my schedule soon x3)
Fuli reached out just as he let go and laced her fingers with his. She looked down at the floor.
##
"Huh?" The girl turned. Her left eye was brown, but her right was a mysterious yellow. "O-oh, um. Thanks." she reached out and took the phone.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 21st, 2017, 05:18 PM
"Great." He kissed her again. He left to go get Scar's files.

Random Melody
July 21st, 2017, 05:30 PM
(Ohhhhhh)
Ono smiled.

##

Vincent stiffened when he saw the yellow, and backed up, biting back a scream. Yellow. That was the color he'd seen that horrible night, looking into the flames as he screamed for his mother. The yellow eyes staring at him. And that godawful chuckle.... Vincent shuddered. Then without speaking, he spun around and shot off, disappearing in the crowd of people. When he was a safe distance, he fumbled for his phone, calling Artemis and bring the phone up to his ear. Dad, pick up. Pick up, please.

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 05:33 PM
Samuel shuffled down the hall, lost in his thoughts as he held his book to his chest. It was a beautiful lavender, sparkling and glimmering with jewels and crystals on the cover. The name of the owner was hidden, pressed against his chest. Pausing beside a door, he looked out into the courtyard at a very specific tree. Purple flowers were blooming and falling, and Samuel swallowed a lump in his throat. Turning away, he continued down the hall with his eyes focused on his feet.
"Hey, Banzai, Ed, look at what we have here." A very familiar voice jeered.
Samuel looked up to see Shenzi, Banzai and Ed, standing in front of him and blocking his way.
"It's the little rat." Shenzi smirked, leaning closer and plucking the notebook out of Samuel's grip and laughing as he tried to grab it back. "What's the little rat doing with a pretty book like this?" She asked, snapping her fingers. Banzai and Ed grabbed onto Samuel, allowing Shenzi to open the book to the first page. "Dear diary... Oh, the little rat has a diary!" She laughed. She read down, before her grin widened. "Oh, look at this! The little rat has a crush on a guy... '... his eyes are like melting chocolate, and I can't help but feel my heart hammer in my chest as he passes by...' Wow, I didn't think the little rat was gay!" Shenzi shrieked with laughter, before grabbing onto the first page and ripped it out.
Samuel struggled against Banzai and Ed. They released him, and he ran at Shenzi to grab at his book, only for another page to be ripped out and drift to the floor. He managed to grab onto it, only for the cover itself to tear.
Done tormenting Samuel, Shenzi dropped the book and laughed, walking away.
Samuel dropped to his knees, staring at the wrecked book before grabbing at the pages. The cover didn't have his name, like everyone thought when they saw him with it. No, the name wasn't Samuel. It was Samantha. Samantha, his late girlfriend. Picking up the book and sliding the pages in gingerly, he stood up and wiped his tears away furiously before putting it gently in his book bag in a hidden pocket.

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 05:34 PM
(Ohhhhhh)
Ono smiled.

##

Vincent stiffened when he saw the yellow, and backed up, biting back a scream. Yellow. That was the color he'd seen that horrible night, looking into the flames as he screamed for his mother. The yellow eyes staring at him. And that godawful chuckle.... Vincent shuddered. Then without speaking, he spun around and shot off, disappearing in the crowd of people. When he was a safe distance, he fumbled for his phone, calling Artemis and bring the phone up to his ear. Dad, pick up. Pick up, please.
"Hello, Vincent?" Artemis answered, the faint scribbling of a pen against paper being heard. "What's wrong? You usually don't call during school hours." He sounded genuinely concerned.

Random Melody
July 21st, 2017, 05:40 PM
"Dad," Vincent took a deep breath in, feeling his heart slam against his chest wildly. "Dad. The... The thing that killed Mom was... It- It had.. Yellow eyes right?"

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 05:48 PM
The pen stopped, and Artemis inhaled sharply. He closed his eyes, placing down his pen and standing up. Running a hand through his graying black hair, he steadied his heartbeat. "Yes. Yes, it did." He said softly, turning to face the window. His voice was strained, and the concern and worry in his voice escalated. "Vincent, what's wrong? Where is it? Are you okay?!" The questions burst out of his mouth, fatherly concern showing in every ounce of his voice.

Stario&Co.
July 21st, 2017, 05:51 PM
(Did they just--)
(they did not just pick on Sammy. You guys are really getting it now.)
"Hey, dog breath!" Suddenly, a yell aimed directly at Shenzi echoed through the hall, and everyone stopped to stare.
##
"Don't get used to it," Fuli said quickly, refusing to look at him. "I'm just cold."

Random Melody
July 21st, 2017, 05:55 PM
"Sure," Ono smiled.

##
"Yes." Vincent swallowed back the lump rising to his throat. "Yes, sir. Im okay. I just... There's... A girl here. And she has.." His eyes flashed, remembering back to that horrible night, and felt his knees almost give way. But he shook his head and straightened up, remembering he was on the phone with his father. And he refused to give any signs of weakness to Artemis. After all, he had to be strong for his father, even with how badly he was hurting right then, didnt he? Vincent cleared his throat, and raised his head, speaking into the phone. This time, his voice was stronger and steadier. "She has the same yellow eyes, sir."

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 05:58 PM
(Did they just--)
(they did not just pick on Sammy. You guys are really getting it now.)
"Hey, dog breath!" Suddenly, a yell aimed directly at Shenzi echoed through the hall, and everyone stopped to stare.
##
"Don't get used to it," Fuli said quickly, refusing to look at him. "I'm just cold."
(Oh goodness, what did I just do?)
(... *silently cheering*)

Shenzi turned around, her eyes narrowed. "Who said that?" She growled.
Banzai pointed at Sade. "Her."
Shenzi looked at Sade before bursting into laughter. "That little shrimp? She's just like the little rat!" She jeered. "What are ya gonna do, stand up for the little rat?"

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 06:02 PM
"Sure," Ono smiled.

##
"Yes." Vincent swallowed back the lump rising to his throat. "Yes, sir. Im okay. I just... There's... A girl here. And she has.." His eyes flashed, remembering back to that horrible night, and felt his knees almost give way. But he shook his head and straightened up, remembering he was on the phone with his father. And he refused to give any signs of weakness to Artemis. After all, he had to be strong for his father, even with how badly he was hurting right then, didnt he? Vincent cleared his throat, and raised his head, speaking into the phone. This time, his voice was stronger and steadier. "She has the same yellow eyes, sir."

"... Vincent." Artemis gripped his phone tightly. "Please, don't call me 'sir' anymore. We're not on the road anymore." He exhaled. "Alright, keep an eye on her. She may be possessed by... it... and if we can prevent another life from being taken by that beast..." He trailed off, before grabbing his car keys. "Be careful, son. I don't want to have to lose you, or Chaka, or Vexy." Opening his car door, he started it up, buckled up and began driving towards to the school.

Random Melody
July 21st, 2017, 06:06 PM
"Alright." Vincent breathed in slowly. "Okay, si-- D-Dad," He corrected himself quickly, running his fingers through his hair.
"Whats the matter?" Chaka asked, suddenly beside him with Vexy, who didnt look nearly as angry now. "Who're you talking to?"
"Let us talk to him." Vexy ordered, her blue eyes gentle, knowing exactly who it was.
Vincent didnt say anything, but he pulled the phone away and put it on speaker.
"Daddy," Vexy spoke, blinking as she searched her brothers face. "Whats going on?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 21st, 2017, 06:10 PM
Simba looked at the files in his desk and he picked up one, longer than the others and in a separate color. It was Scar's. He read down the list of all his crimes. He was lucky Simba forgave him though he really shouldn't have. All these crimes on the list, it was supposed to be a death penalty but he managed to change it to a life sentence. Now he was letting that man go two years into his sentence. "Why does my life have to be like this?"

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 06:11 PM
"It's here, but I don't know if that girl is possessed, related to it, or the same beast that took Her life." Artemis responded, now at the school and opening the door and getting out. Adjusting his tie, he began walking in. The secretary opened the door for him without asking for his ID, and Artemis spotted Vincent, Chaka, and Vexy. Walking over, he shut off his phone and knelt beside Vincent, pulling him into a hug. It had been more than fifteen years, and it was now time that he stepped up in did his part to help Vincent cope.

Random Melody
July 21st, 2017, 06:23 PM
Vexy stood back silently, already scrolling through her phone. "Salting.... Burning.."
Vincent froze, stunned for a moment, then sighed deeply and hugged his father back before pulling away. "We need to get rid of the demon."
"Salting and burning.." Vexy was still mumbling.
Chaka was flipping through the book again, eyebrows furrowed. "Yellow-Eyed demons.. Princes of Hell..."

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 06:26 PM
"Because you make it like that." Zira replied to Simba, sitting across from Simba and sipping her coffee.
Artemis narrowed his eyes thoughtfully. "Vincent, bring me to the girl." He said suddenly.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 21st, 2017, 06:28 PM
"Silent." Simba looked up at her. "And dangerous. You are something else Zira."

Stario&Co.
July 21st, 2017, 06:34 PM
"Could you not stand to close," Sade crossed her arms and glared up at Shenzi. "I don't want to catch whatever made you look like an ugly witch. Oh wait, is that just your face? My bad."
"The new girl just talked back to Shenzi!" some said from the crowd.
"Isn't she just a freshman?"
"She's so going to get it!"
##
"What? I am," Fuli moved closer to him, her shoulder brushing against his. "You're just the only warm thing around."
##
"You guys talking demon stuff without me?" Suddenly, Jack was looking over Vexy's shoulder.

Random Melody
July 21st, 2017, 06:37 PM
(Ehehehe *trying not to ship Simba and Zira*)
"Yes, sir." Vincent quickly turned and headed off toward where he'd seen the girl, albeit hesitantly.
Vexy and Chaka trailed behind him, still looking through the lore.
Vexy suddenly put her phone away, and walked forward to her brother's side, shoulders tense. "You think its the thing?" Her voice was smooth, giving nothing away.
"I dont know. All I saw was yellow." Vincent admitted. His expression gave nothing away either, but Vexy still saw right through him.
"It'll okay." Vexy promised, putting a comforting hand on Vincent's shoulder. "We'll get it." Looking up, she smiled when she saw Jack. "Hi, Jack!"

##

"Well thanks." Ono laughed.

##

After leading Natasha to their homeroom, Kion sat down at one of the desks, flipping through his books.
"Sup." Bunga was in the seat beside him, watching the teacher. "Watch this."
Kion sighed and glanced up, then looked back down. "Bunga, please. Dont pull anything on the teacher on the first day."
"I didnt." Bunga jerked his thumb to whoever was sitting beside Kion. "He did, though."
Kion lifted his gaze again and turned his head to look beside him, suddenly curious.
Koja was there, his spiky black hair, with red tips, falling into his eyes as he doodled something in his notebook. Occasionally he glanced up to look at the teacher, then back down, humming as he smirked.
Kion stiffened, and he suddenly dropped his book onto his desk, creating a loud THUMP which caused everyone to turn to the source, including Koja.
Koja's eyes widened when he saw Kion, and the pencil in his hands fell to the floor with a small click.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 21st, 2017, 06:39 PM
Really Random)

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 06:42 PM
"Well, considering my position as the head of the CSI and FBI for you, I wouldn't be surprised." Zira chuckled, leaning over the desk to look at the documents. "I'm still surprised you're going so soft on Scar," She commented.

Shenzi leaned closer. "You have a zit right there." She pointed right at Sade's entire face. "Oh, wait, that's your face." She swung her fist back before slamming it right in Sade's stomach.
Samuel watched in utter shock.

Artemis followed closely.

(10 Points for whoever recognizes the first line that Shenzi said. It comes from a musical.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 21st, 2017, 06:51 PM
Simba read his crimes over and over not replying to her words foe a moment. "I'm not going soft on him." He said firmly. "I'm just not the one who holds grudges on others for what they did in the past."

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 06:56 PM
"Says the man who's about to let out the murderer of their father." Zira arched an eyebrow with a playful smirk, before snatching the document from Simba's hands and reading it. "And apparently did some drug dealing... He was also charged for second-degree murder, several times over, seeing as he killed some of the government officials when they tried to usurp his tyrannical rule... I had no idea that my husband did all of this. This makes my crimes seem like all I did was steal from the cookie jar." She observed. "Oh well, let's sign the papers. I already got Artemis's papers, so now it's just you and me."

Stario&Co.
July 21st, 2017, 06:58 PM
(No idea Red XD)
(Also -sigh- Random x3)
(Wait is Kilja not possible anymore are Koja and and Kion brothers still!?)
"Whatever," Fuli grumbled, her face warming up. "Stop being cute."
##
Sade grabbed Shenzi's fist before it could make contact. "Gotta be quicker than that," she smirked,
twirling Shenzi around so she was against the lockers.
##
"Hey Vex," Jack smiled back, then noticed Artemis and nearly groaned. "so I'm guessing we aren't having a demon free school year after all?"

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 07:01 PM
(Heathers. Don't look it up, it's rated R.)

"Banzai, Ed." Shenzi snapped, kicking Sade away from her and cracking her knuckles. "This little **** is getting on my nerves." She growled.
Banzai smirked, stepping forward.
Ed laughed, grabbing his knife.

Stario&Co.
July 21st, 2017, 07:06 PM
Sade yawned, stretching. "The feeling is mutual," with that, she leaped into the air, landing on Banzai's shoulders. She pulled a bottle of perfume from her bag. "Open wide!" she grabbed his hair and pulled his head back, spraying the perfume into his eyes.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 21st, 2017, 07:06 PM
"One more thing. If Scar has not changed and he tries anything, will Artemis be able to handle it?" He asked not really concerned with whatever answer she gave him but it would be nice to know if he could.

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 07:08 PM
Banzai screamed, punching wildly at nothing.
Ed grabbed onto Sade, attempting to stab her.
Shenzi shouted, charging forward.

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 07:08 PM
"One more thing. If Scar has not changed and he tries anything, will Artemis be able to handle it?" He asked not really concerned with whatever answer she gave him but it would be nice to know if he could.
"He will."

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 21st, 2017, 07:09 PM
He nodded and signed the papers. "It's final then."

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 07:10 PM
Zira signed her signature, before putting the pen down. "Let's go get my husband out of prison."

Random Melody
July 21st, 2017, 07:10 PM
(XDD Sorrryyyy <3 I wanted to go with my original idea thooo)
(*blinks* What if I somehow make it to where Kila isnt related to Koja tho.. *wonders how im s'posed to do this*)
"What are you doing here?" Kion stood up so fast that the chair flew back and hit the ground behind him.
"I could ask you the same thing." Koja uttered, standing up as well, but more carefully.
"Uh," Bunga blinked, looking over toward Beshte in confusion.

##

Ono laughed. "I cant help it,"

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 21st, 2017, 07:12 PM
"You go. I'll be about a minute behind you." Simba said.

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 07:12 PM
Tanya was watching from beside Bunga, the other girls in different homerooms. She leaned closer to Bunga. "Hey, what's up with those two?" She asked, blinking over at Koja and Kion.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 21st, 2017, 07:33 PM
Scar sat on the floor of his empty cell they gave him in prison. It was perfectly fine with him, no idiots to get in his mind of thinking.

Stario&Co.
July 21st, 2017, 07:37 PM
(Kila could be adopted?)
Sade wrapped her legs around Banzai and fell backwards, letting him fall with her. Sh let go before she hit the ground however, and pushed her hands infront of her to form a cartwheel. "Here's some for you!" Sade landed on her feet and sprayed the perfume in Ed's eyes before she spun around to face Shenzi. "Oh honey, this fragrance is so not you." she sprayed it into Shenzi's eyes as well.

Random Melody
July 21st, 2017, 07:46 PM
(Oooh maybe)
(Or Kion could be!)
"I dont know." Bunga looked puzzled, watching his best friend.
Kion was just staring at Koja, trying to wrap his head around the fact that his big brother, who he hadnt seen in years, was suddenly here.
"Awkward." Koja muttered under his breath.
"AWKWARD?! THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY?!" Kion suddenly yelled, causing Koja to jump back in slight surprise.
Even the teacher looked dumbfounded. "Uhh..."

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 21st, 2017, 07:47 PM
No)

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 07:48 PM
Samuel's eyes were wide as he stared at Sade.
Tanya blinked. "Well, I'm not sure what's more interesting... this, or the girl outside that's taking on Shenzi and her goons and winning."

(Guys, I need two things from each of you. The name of your main Warrior Cat character and a picture reference.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 21st, 2017, 07:53 PM
Crowhawk: https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.L4gsyYpymmw-NC1QOMA7cwEsDh&pid=15.1

Stario&Co.
July 21st, 2017, 07:54 PM
(SHAD KILJA WILL EXIST)
"Think about that," Sade crossed her arms. "Next time you pick on someone."
That was when the speakers turned on
Would Kion Pride, Bunga(whatever his last name is. X3), And Koja and Sade Veyo please report to the principle's office.
"Ooohhhhhh crap," Sade blinked. "Koja is going to kill me."

Stario&Co.
July 21st, 2017, 07:55 PM
Samuel's eyes were wide as he stared at Sade.
Tanya blinked. "Well, I'm not sure what's more interesting... this, or the girl outside that's taking on Shenzi and her goons and winning."

(Guys, I need two things from each of you. The name of your main Warrior Cat character and a picture reference.)
Curlypaw
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f4/fc/71/f4fc71cb88cac4270a33d7a021c152a1--curly-hair-adorable-animals.jpg

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 21st, 2017, 07:57 PM
(SHAD KILJA WILL EXIST)
Would Kion Pride, Bunga(whatever his last name is. X3), And Koja and Sade Veyo please report to the principle's office.
No

Random Melody
July 21st, 2017, 08:01 PM
(Snowstar (http://randommelodyhascats.weebly.com/uploads/8/6/6/9/86699200/hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh_2_orig.jpg))
(Also yes its happening X3)
"Oh, god." Kion snapped his mouth shut, wide-eyed. Was he in trouble? Kion had never gotten in trouble at school, never in his life.
"In trouble already." Bunga stood and headed out the room without a word.
Koja gazed at Kion. "Kion--"
"Save it." Kion snapped at him, then marched past his brother, making sure to shove as he headed after Bunga.
With a sigh, Koja turned and headed after them.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 21st, 2017, 08:03 PM
No

Stario&Co.
July 21st, 2017, 08:08 PM
(Or maybe Kila could be related to the Primes??)
Meanwhile, Ono, Beshte and Fuli were already sitting in the office.
"Why are we even here?" Fuli wondered. "I haven't done anything to get in trouble."
Meanwhile Beshte was a shaking mess next to Ono. He had never been sent to the office before, and was freaking out.

Random Melody
July 21st, 2017, 08:11 PM
(Nononononono got an idea already XD)
Ono chewed on his fingernails, shaking violently.
"Guys, relax!" Bunga smirked, perching himself in a chair. He was all too used to being in the office.
Kion sat down as well, keeping his gaze fixed on the wall.
"Not gonna talk to me?" Koja huffed out, settling beside him.
"I have nothing to say to you." Kion seethed, keeping his eyes on the principal.

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 08:14 PM
Crowhawk: https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.L4gsyYpymmw-NC1QOMA7cwEsDh&pid=15.1
Curlypaw
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f4/fc/71/f4fc71cb88cac4270a33d7a021c152a1--curly-hair-adorable-animals.jpg
(Snowstar (http://randommelodyhascats.weebly.com/uploads/8/6/6/9/86699200/hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh_2_orig.jpg))
(Also yes its happening X3)
"Oh, god." Kion snapped his mouth shut, wide-eyed. Was he in trouble? Kion had never gotten in trouble at school, never in his life.
"In trouble already." Bunga stood and headed out the room without a word.
Koja gazed at Kion. "Kion--"
"Save it." Kion snapped at him, then marched past his brother, making sure to shove as he headed after Bunga.
With a sigh, Koja turned and headed after them.
One last thing- What clans are Curlypaw and Crowhawk in?

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 08:17 PM
(SHAD KILJA WILL EXIST)
Samuel began following after Sade, scribbling something on a notepad. He showed it to Sade. I can come with you. You may need a witness to describe what happened.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 21st, 2017, 08:17 PM
Crow is Shadowclan

Stario&Co.
July 21st, 2017, 08:19 PM
(Oh okay x3)
(Curlypaw's in WindClan)
Sade slowly walked into the office, staying as far from her brother as possible. If he doesn't me, he can't yell at me.
"It about time you all got her!" the principle laughed from his seat. He had a long grey beard, and his head was completely bald. The wrinkles under his eyes seemed to smile.
"S-sorry principle Rafiki!" Beshte said quickly.
(Yes Rafiki is the principle. I had to bring him in somehow. X3)

Random Melody
July 21st, 2017, 08:22 PM
(OH MY GOD YES)
"Sorry!" Ono squeaked out, his voice high-pitched like a girls.
Bunga just laughed.
Kion didnt say anything, but he managed to force a smile at Rafiki, avoiding Koja's gaze.
Koja looked over at Sade, and smiled gently before looking back at Rafiki. "So why are we here?" He asked coolly.

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 08:27 PM
Samuel fidgeted a little from beside Sade, his eyes wide with worry for her.

Random Melody
July 21st, 2017, 08:37 PM
https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/lionguard/images/e/e3/Simba_s_dilemma_by_kitchiki-d9qj9ic.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20170720055059

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 21st, 2017, 08:40 PM
Simba rn)

Stario&Co.
July 21st, 2017, 09:01 PM
(x3)
"The real question is why you weren't here sooner!" Rafiki cackled
"What do you mean sir?" Sade piped up. When she wasn't acting so tough, it was easy to recognize her small voice and size.
"The seven of you have been chosen," Rafiki replied. "To be the Semi legal unit!"
"The semi what now?" Fuli raised an eyebrow.
"You have all shone you have what it takes to solve crimes that our government cannot," Rafiki pointed to Kion. "Kion, you are the prince as well as showing great leadership. Bunga and Fuli," he pointed his cane at them. "You both are very brave, and are not afraid to get your hands dirty."
"True," Fuli smiled.
"Beshte, I have seen you carry four large crates alone!" Rafiki gently tapped Beshte's head with his cane. "both your strength and calm ways will help in finding possible suspects." He pointed his cane at Ono. "I have never seen a child more observant than yourself. Last year when the pipes wouldn't work, you could tell a drain was cloged by just looking at a vent. Koja Veyo," He turned his attention to Koja. "You and your sister are new here, but I have seen your records. You have won every fight you have gotten into. You also have a good reflex, and a way of reading people."

Random Melody
July 21st, 2017, 09:12 PM
"Heh," Koja smirked.
Kion felt his hands curl into fists, his eyes hardening. "I have to be on some... Semi-Legal unit, with this moronic imbecile?" He hissed out before he could stop himself, sending a glare Koja's way. "Him of all people?"
"Gozi." Koja sighed out.
Ono blinked over at Kion in surprise. He'd never heard Kion talk like that to anyone. Nor had Bunga, who looked equally as stunned.

Stario&Co.
July 21st, 2017, 09:38 PM
Rafiki responded by wacking Kion hard with his cane. "I wasn't done talking, Kion!"
(I missed that so much XDD) He then turned to Sade. "Sade Neema Veyo. Perfect record, always on time to class, and straight A's since the fifth grade. However, it was recently reported that you singal handedly beat up three students in the hall."
Sade's breath caught in her throat, and she looked over at Koja. "I can explain."
"It says in your files you are planning to be a forensic scientists," Rafiki continued. "you take dance, and your best class is science and chemistry."
"What does that have to do with being in a Semi legal unit?" she asked
"You'd be surprised," Rafiki leaned back in his chair. "You are all dismissed from school today. An officer is waiting outside for all of you."
"Wait..." Fuli blinked. "We get to leave early!?"

Random Melody
July 21st, 2017, 09:42 PM
"Ow!" Kion jerked back, rubbing his head.
Koja laughed, grinning over at Sade. "Thats my sister."
"YAY SHORT DAY!" Bunga cheered, standing.
"Im just glad we're not in trouble." Ono breathed.
"Well as long as we get to leave." Kion grumbled, beginning to stand up. "Im getting as far away from him as possible." He shot Koja another glare.
Koja just sighed, sitting up in the chair as he shook his head.

Stario&Co.
July 21st, 2017, 09:50 PM
"I'm sorry to say Kion," Rafiki chuckled "that you will be spending more time close to Koja than ever before. Now like I said, dismissed."
"But I have chemistry next!" Sade exclaimed.
"Trust me kid, you don't do anything on the first day," Fuli stood and headed for the door, and Beshte followed.
Sade groaned, but nodded. She looked over at Samuel. "I guess I'll be seeing you." She turned and headed out of the office.

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 09:51 PM
(Could Sam be in this? XD)
Samuel blinked at Sade with a smile, writing on his notepad. Congrats! I'll see you later.

Stario&Co.
July 21st, 2017, 09:53 PM
(Oh I got something planned for Samuel x3)
(Now if somebody doesn't post on the Lion Guard thread I'm gonna flip x3)

Random Melody
July 21st, 2017, 09:55 PM
As soon as Rafiki dismissed them, Kion practically leaped out of his seat and rushed out, storming ahead of his friends.
"Kion!" Koja sighed, exasperated, and stood up, quickly heading past Sade, Fuli and Beshte to catch up with his brother.
Bunga frowned after Kion in confusion, wondering what was wrong between him and Koja.
Ono shook his head a little and headed after them.

Stario&Co.
July 21st, 2017, 09:59 PM
"Kion?" Fuli blinked, staring after him. "We have to go meet the officer!"
"I guess he'll meet us there," Beshte shrugged.
I'm surrounded...by weirdos Sade thought as she blinked.

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 10:09 PM
Samuel smiled happily to himself, walking down the hallway and swaying from side to side as he thought of Sade. She was such a nice girl, treating Samuel like a person. Everyone else either bullied him or handled him like he was made of glass. Passing the nurses office, he smirked in satisfaction at the sight of Shenzi and her goons.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 21st, 2017, 10:12 PM
"Well who would have though someone would want to visit me." Scar looked up. "And it's the King himself. What a surprise."

Simba walked up to the cell that held Scar.

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 10:18 PM
"What am I, chopped liver?" Zira asked, scowling at Scar as she walked in.

Random Melody
July 21st, 2017, 10:18 PM
"Hey!" Koja stopped Kion, before he could get too far away from the others. "What is your problem?!"
"My problem?" Kion echoed in disbelief, turning around to glare at him. "You're joking. Tell me you're joking. Im not the one with the problem here!"
"What did I ever do to you?" Koja shot back, unfazed.
"Nothing, Koja!" Kion snapped. "Its what you didnt do!"
"Well what didnt I do?!" Koja gave up trying not to yell.
"You were never there!" Kion was shouting now, as well. "For years, Koja, years! And you know what? A part of me feels like I should come forward, and wrap my arms around you and tell you how much I love you and missed you, because you're my brother!"
Bunga gasped, and Ono's eyes widened faintly.
"But I cant!" Kion continued, eyes flashing angrily. "Because im still so angry at you! And Mom! And Dad! And I just dont know what to freaking think or feel anymore!"
"You think I do?!" Koja spat back. "How do you think I feel about this? Last time I saw you, you were like five years old!"
"You could've seen me sooner than this," Kion retorted. "Its just the fact that you never tried. But you know what? I dont even care anymore! So just stay out of my life, alright, because you've done a good job of it so far so it shouldnt be that hard now!" With that, Kion spun around and marched off again. This time, Koja didnt try to follow.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 21st, 2017, 10:20 PM
"Of course not my love."He said with a smile.

Stario&Co.
July 21st, 2017, 10:33 PM
(Daaaaang!)
(I'm actually in shock right now.)
"Brother...?" Fuli's eyes widened, as did Beshte's
"Koja, what's going on?" Sade looked up at her brother. "Who was that?"

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 10:36 PM
Crowhawk- http://crystaline-gems.deviantart.com/art/Crowhawk-Shadomaru-694034119?ga_submit_new=10%3A1500694394
Snowstar- http://crystaline-gems.deviantart.com/art/Snowstar-Random-Melody-694034622?ga_submit_new=10%3A1500694472
Curlypaw- http://crystaline-gems.deviantart.com/art/Curlypaw-Stario-694034730?ga_submit_new=10%3A1500694518
Crowblood (Mine~!)- http://crystaline-gems.deviantart.com/art/Gone-Fishin-Crowblood-694034858?ga_submit_new=10%3A1500694565
Example- http://crystaline-gems.deviantart.com/art/Example-Cat-1-694034981?ga_submit_new=10%3A1500694602

Stario&Co.
July 21st, 2017, 10:38 PM
PRETTYYYYYYYYY

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 21st, 2017, 10:42 PM
I like it)

Random Melody
July 21st, 2017, 10:43 PM
(WHOOOAAA)
"That was our brother." Koja sighed, looking defeated. "Kion."
"Should someone go after him..?" Bunga was stunned.
"I dont know.." Ono's eyes were wide. "I just... I dont know.."

##

Kion stormed out of the school, still fuming. He was trying not to punch anything, or anyone, keeping his fists balled at his side. Without turning back, he spun around and headed down the street back toward the mansion, just wanting to go home.

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 10:44 PM
They came out a lot blurrier than I would like, but the actual picture is 64x64 pixels, and you wouldn't be able to see it, heh.

Zira stormed forward and slapped Scar. "Don't call me that, I'm furious with you." She snapped. "You went and landed yourself in prison with a death sentence, you're lucky that Simba's a forgiving man. Until you can prove to me, Simba and Artemis thet you're a good man, I don't want you near our children." She huffed, leaning back against the wall.

Stario&Co.
July 21st, 2017, 10:46 PM
(Amazing Red. Straight up awesome x3)
(Also, you guys know how I said only one power per character?)

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 10:47 PM
(Amazing Red. Straight up awesome x3)
(Also, you guys know how I said only one power per character?)
(Unless they're a witch or a demon? Yes.)
(And it's just pixel art, anyone can do it.)

Random Melody
July 21st, 2017, 10:47 PM
(Yes o3o)

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 21st, 2017, 10:52 PM
Scar's head jerked to the side when she slapped him.
"Out of all the pain I've been through in my life, it's your slaps that always hurt the most." He said, the smile never leaving his face, not caring about the rest.

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 10:53 PM
Zira narrowed her eyes at him. "You bet it does." She scoffed. "Simba, I'm going to go turn the paperwork in and get Artemis over here." She turned and left the cell. Somehow, as she left, the cell seemed to get warmer as if the ice-queen herself had left.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 21st, 2017, 10:56 PM
"Alright." Simba said.

Scar just shook his head. "She hasn't changed."

Stario&Co.
July 21st, 2017, 11:12 PM
(Yeah, so I realized Sade isn't a demon anymore, and her siblings wouldn't let anything attack her....)
(So I need a werewolf in their wolf form to attack and bite her while she's alone x3)

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 21st, 2017, 11:13 PM
Soooo those rules you set right. You just gonna break them?)

Stario&Co.
July 21st, 2017, 11:16 PM
No, I said every character can have only one power unless they're something like a witch. Sade doesn't have any powers at all, which means she can gain one. Also technically, I'm only changing her species x3

Random Melody
July 21st, 2017, 11:17 PM
(Hmmmmm)
(Well Kila wouldnt and she's my only werewolf soooo not me... XDD)
Kion, still fuming but not as bad, marched into the mansion, letting the door slam shut behind him. Then he just stood there, eyes shut, taking in deep breaths and struggling to calm himself down. He was on the verge of tears, and yet anger was still bubbling up inside of him. His feelings were mixed, and he was too confused.

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 11:17 PM
(Is that breaking the rule? Considering the universe we're in, I don't think it is.)
(Also, I can make a random werewolf to attack Sade and Samuel when they're on their first date, cause why the heck not?)

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 21st, 2017, 11:22 PM
Just whatever. I obviously don't understand the young minds anymore)

Stario&Co.
July 21st, 2017, 11:27 PM
(You know what? I got a solution. Kion's just gonna have to deal with not being alone for a bit x3)
(But we're gonna have to do that first date soon. Sade's gotta get out of this love is stupid faze at some point x3)
(Wait. Young minds? I don't get it)
"Brother...." Sade stared at Koja. "Wait, why didn't you tell me!?"
"Look," Fuli sighed and rubbed her forehead. "as much as I care about Kion, we have responsibilities right now. So I'm actually going to go see the police officer, whoever wants to follow can," she turned and headed down the hall.
Beshte gave everyone a quick glance before following.
"Well I'm gonna find out more about this brother I never knew about," Sade glared at Koja before rushing in the direction Kion went.

Random Melody
July 21st, 2017, 11:31 PM
"I know. I should've told you." Koja told Sade. "Be careful," He added, then turned and hurried after the others.
Ono and Bunga looked at eachother, then followed.

##

"Kion?" Kiara peeked into the room. "Are you--"
"Just leave me alone Kiara!" Kion spun around and marched right back out, slamming the door behind him once more. Then he turned and headed back down the street, not caring which direction he was going.
Kiara blinked.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 21st, 2017, 11:37 PM
You three are middle schoolers correct?)

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 11:43 PM
(Actually, I'm going to be a freshman.)
(We need some RubyxChaka time now.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 21st, 2017, 11:52 PM
My one tip to you: Your first two weeks might suck. But enjoy the rest of it while it lasts. That's literally your last year to really be free and do whatever without really being punished. I'm going to be a junior, I have so much serious stuff on my mind like college, my future career, and then I still have today stuff to worry about like grades and the SAT's and my job and sports and not to mention my girlfriend. I honestly have little to no time to be imaginative and myself anymore. And I can't even think of a good freaking plot with any of my charries anymore. By the time I get home and relax you will all be ten pages ahead of me.

rubinaito
July 21st, 2017, 11:59 PM
My one tip to you: Your first two weeks might suck. But enjoy the rest of it while it lasts. That's literally your last year to really be free and do whatever without really being punished. I'm going to be a junior, I have so much serious stuff on my mind like college, my future career, and then I still have today stuff to worry about like grades and the SAT's and my job and sports and not to mention my girlfriend. I honestly have little to no time to be imaginative and myself anymore. And I can't even think of a good freaking plot with any of my charries anymore. By the time I get home and relax you will all be ten pages ahead of me.
Eighth grade was my last year of freedom. Going in as freshman, I'm already planning ahead for college and if I should risk getting a job so I can save up for it (My parents don't have any college savings more me), I'm considering my career (probably going to be either a doctor of some sort, or maybe a teacher. I enjoy teaching, even if it has a low payment), I've been stressing about getting my crap together so that I can qualify for a scholarship...

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 22nd, 2017, 12:01 AM
Your parents have not saved up ANY money for your college?)

rubinaito
July 22nd, 2017, 12:08 AM
Last I checked, no. That's why my dad is pressuring me to get a 4.0 throughout highschool so that I can get a scholarship, but I know that I won't be able to get that, so I may have to get a job to save up for it. I'm old enough to begin babysitting, and it won't be long until I can start working actual jobs with better pay. These last four-five years have forced me to grow up more than I would like, and I'm utterly depressed and stressed. I barely managed to pass eighth grade, and my freshman year will be the third year I'm going to be taking Algebra. At this point, I may have to go into teaching- it's a shorter college course, and I won't have to pay for the extra education you need for being a doctor. I don't want to think about this, but I have to and I hate it. I don't want to think about having to get a job during highschool so I can get through college, I don't even want a job during college so that I can focus on my schoolwork.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 22nd, 2017, 12:15 AM
I can't say I'm in your position, but I will say, do not, I don't care how much money you need for college, do NOT work two jobs if you can avoid it. You already seem stressed out and two jobs makes that worse. You basically work twice a day and then get home and sleep for a few hours to repeat the same thing. And not all scholarships require you to have a 4.0 GPA. I had a 3.6 and my local college gave me a partial athletic scholarship and I still have two more years of school.

Stario&Co.
July 22nd, 2017, 12:20 AM
(No. I'm in high school)
Sade headed down in the direction she believed Kion had went in. She was still a little wary about where she went in town, not knowing it very well. She passed a building, then jumped when something rolled out in front of her. "Oh," she relaxed. "It's just a trash can." she looked in the direction it came from, which was a small alley.
"How did it move like that." She blinked, watching a shadow shift and move farther into the. "What was that?" she mumbled, continuing down the alley. "Hello? Is anybody there?" She was answered with silence. "I guess it was nothing," she shrugged and turned away. That was most likely why her attacker knocked her down so easily.
Sade let out a startled cry as she fell to the ground. "Get off!" she screamed, her hands pushing against rough fur. The large beast snarled and barked, snapping at her neck. She lifted her arm to block, which was her second mistake. The beast targeted her arm and sunks its teeth into it.
Sade yelled and kicked the beast, desperately looking around. She spotted a crow bar. She reached out and grabbed it with her free hand. She then brought her and back and wacked the beast right in in the mouth. It let out a whimpering cry and clawed at her face. Despite the pain, Sade continued to hit the beast until it let go. She then scrambled to her feet and began to run.
Suddenly, the beast teeth latched onto her leg, and Sade fell to the ground again. Panicking now, she used her free foot to kick the beast right in the face. It howled and let go, scrambling back in a daze. Sade panted, staring for a brief moment before getting up. She wasted no time running, going as fast as her leg would let her.

Stario&Co.
July 22nd, 2017, 12:21 AM
Oh. Well thanks Shad

rubinaito
July 22nd, 2017, 12:42 AM
I can't say I'm in your position, but I will say, do not, I don't care how much money you need for college, do NOT work two jobs if you can avoid it. You already seem stressed out and two jobs makes that worse. You basically work twice a day and then get home and sleep for a few hours to repeat the same thing. And not all scholarships require you to have a 4.0 GPA. I had a 3.6 and my local college gave me a partial athletic scholarship and I still have two more years of school.
(Heh, stressed out is an understatement.)
(No. I'm in high school)
Sade headed down in the direction she believed Kion had went in. She was still a little wary about where she went in town, not knowing it very well. She passed a building, then jumped when something rolled out in front of her. "Oh," she relaxed. "It's just a trash can." she looked in the direction it came from, which was a small alley.
"How did it move like that." She blinked, watching a shadow shift and move farther into the. "What was that?" she mumbled, continuing down the alley. "Hello? Is anybody there?" She was answered with silence. "I guess it was nothing," she shrugged and turned away. That was most likely why her attacker knocked her down so easily.
Sade let out a startled cry as she fell to the ground. "Get off!" she screamed, her hands pushing against rough fur. The large beast snarled and barked, snapping at her neck. She lifted her arm to block, which was her second mistake. The beast targeted her arm and sunks its teeth into it.
Sade yelled and kicked the beast, desperately looking around. She spotted a crow bar. She reached out and grabbed it with her free hand. She then brought her and back and wacked the beast right in in the mouth. It let out a whimpering cry and clawed at her face. Despite the pain, Sade continued to hit the beast until it let go. She then scrambled to her feet and began to run.
Suddenly, the beast teeth latched onto her leg, and Sade fell to the ground again. Panicking now, she used her free foot to kick the beast right in the face. It howled and let go, scrambling back in a daze. Sade panted, staring for a brief moment before getting up. She wasted no time running, going as fast as her leg would let her.

Samuel skidded around the corner, his bags flying behind him as he ran towards Sade. He launched forward, tackling the wolf down as he himself shifted into a wolf, his jaws latching around their throat. Shaking them roughly, he threw them to the side and bared his teeth in a harsh growl. After he was certain they wouldn't mess with him, he shifted back into his human form and looked at Sade. He opened his mouth, about to say something before he snapped it shut and settled for looking at her with worry, and gesturing towards her leg.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 22nd, 2017, 12:45 AM
Everyone is stressed around this time. It's how you handle it in the next four years that determines whether it will go away in college or only get bigger)

rubinaito
July 22nd, 2017, 12:46 AM
(I will keep that in mind.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 22nd, 2017, 12:49 AM
Alright. Please do. I'll see you all tomorrow late afternoon.

Random Melody
July 22nd, 2017, 06:32 AM
"So, uh," Bunga dropped back to walk beside Koja. "Whats the deal with the whole brother thing?"
"Its complicated." Koja huffed, staring straight ahead.
"That's okay," Bunga blinked. "Im a master at complicated. Its been my whole life so far," He nodded ahead. "See the egghead?"
Koja's gaze flickered to Ono. "Yeah?"
"That's my brother." Bunga said coolly. "Only, nobody else knows yet. Me and Ono are trying to ignore the fact we're related, really,"
"Why?" Koja sounded curious.
"Because its usually only brought troubles for us." Bunga shrugged. "So we pretend."
"Oh," Koja blinked, looking at the ground as he walked. "Well I dont want to pretend about Kion."
"I know." Bunga nodded. "Im not saying you should. In fact, im not even saying me and Ono should. Because honestly? It doesnt make any sense. And its not like we can just randomly up-and-tell everyone, because that would only lead to more complications.." He trailed off, shaking his head, and looked over at Koja. "So. Penny for your thoughts?"
"How about a dollar?" Koja sighed, then after that it seemed like everything just came pouring out, glad to finally have someone to talk to. "Like I said, complicated. First thing I gotta get out of the way is that Kion isnt really part of the Royal family. He's not even a Prince at all- We come from a normal family nowhere near here. Im his older brother. And Sade is his little sister. She was just too young to remember him."
Bunga's eyes widened in surprise, but he left Koja continue.
"A long time ago," Koja sighed softly, gazing straight ahead. "One day we decided to run away from home. It was just something stupid that dumb little nine year olds think up with their little brother and baby sister. We snuck onto a plane and somehow made it here to Clawsdale. At one point Kion ran off and..." He trailed off. "Well I found out where he turned up, at Simba and Nala's doorstep. I went to get him back but when I saw them... I saw the Princess, and then The King and Queen and how happy Kion looked. He never looked that happy, not with our family, not really. But I guess I made a mistake then." He closed his eyes. "I.. Left."
"Wow... I.." Bunga blinked. "So how does Kion know? Like, about you?"
"My guess is he still remembers. The kid always had a good memory." Koja chuckled softly. "Thats the only reason I can think of, because Simba and Nala never knew about me. Either way I guess he knows they're not his real family, but well..." He trailed off. "Anyway. After I left I took Sade back home and we've been there with our family up until now."
Bunga was silent, taking it all in. After a moment he spoke. "Wow."
"Yeah." Koja nodded. "I know."
(Dont kill me for this i've always wanted to do this and we still get Kilja yay! *hides under bed*)

Stario&Co.
July 22nd, 2017, 08:08 AM
(This......is freaking brilliant XD)
Sade watched Samuel turn into a wolf as well, and it was almost to much for her to take. She slowly backed away from him before spinning around completely and breaking into a run.

Random Melody
July 22nd, 2017, 08:30 AM
(YAAAYYY!!!)
"Thanks for listening." Koja sighed, looking over at Bunga. "Its nice to have someone to talk to."
"Well, hey, you're my best friend's brother." Bunga teased, smiling. "Besides, im a real good listener."
"I can tell." Koja smirked, amused. Then his expression turned serious. "So.. What're you gonna do about your brother?"
"Ono?" Bunga looked ahead toward Ono for a moment. "I dont know. Keep it a secret for now, I guess. Talk to him about it later, maybe."
"Well im here if you wanna talk about that, too." Koja said, blinking. "I do owe you one."
"I'll keep that in mind." Bunga said with a grin.

Stario&Co.
July 22nd, 2017, 08:37 AM
(I know we did this so Kilja can happen....)
(But is it bad that I kinda ship these two? X3)
Sade was running so fast she almost couldn't see where she was going. So when she ran into Kion, she believed it was another wolf and pushed him away.

Random Melody
July 22nd, 2017, 08:40 AM
(YES OKAY GOOD ITS NOT JUST ME THEN XDD)
"Whoa!" Kion staggered back, catching himself. "Hey--" He cut off, and stopped before he could start yelling again, blinking at Sade. "Sade..?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 22nd, 2017, 08:47 AM
Simba stared at Scar and waited for Artemis.

"Aww. A little afraid to talk to you uncle?" Scar asked amused.
"Surely you have something to tell me."

(You you had plans with someone but you get called into work to cover for someone because he's doing other things...I hate life. I'll see you all whenever I get home)

Stario&Co.
July 22nd, 2017, 08:49 AM
(I was reading it for a second time and I was just like)
("This is complete ship material")
(XDD)
Sade stared up at him, realizing he wasn't....another things. She realized she was safe. That's when the adrenaline wore off, and pain completely consumed the wounds on her body. Despite minor scratches that covered her, she had two deep gashes located on her arm and leg, and three claw marks ran down her cheek. She feel forward, grabbing onto his shirt as she sunk to the ground.

Stario&Co.
July 22nd, 2017, 08:50 AM

(You you had plans with someone but you get called into work to cover for someone because he's doing other things...I hate life. I'll see you all whenever I get home)
Aww poor Shad. See you later!

Random Melody
July 22nd, 2017, 08:55 AM
(Awwww bye Shaddie!)
(Also ikr Stario XD)
(So what is it XDD Kilja or Kojunga?)
"Hey, hey!" Kion caught her quickly, a brief moment of panic shooting through him. Then he exhaled softly. Whatever anger he had for Koja, Sade had nothing to do with any of it. "I got you. You alright?" He asked, keeping Sade steady as he wondered briefly whether to take her back to Koja or take her to the mansion so his mother could check on her. He was leaning more toward the latter.

Stario&Co.
July 22nd, 2017, 09:02 AM
(Why not both X3 Kojunga first, Kilja second XD)
"D-dog..." Sade whimpered, shaking inside of his arms. "R-really big d-dog...sharp t-teeth...b-bit me...."

Random Melody
July 22nd, 2017, 09:05 AM
(Okie X3)
"Shoot." Kion breathed, memories flashing back. "Okay. Okay, little sis. Hang tight. I gotcha." With that, he scooped her up, then turned and shot off as fast as he could, heading back toward the mansion. It was closer, and Sade needed somewhere safe to be right now to calm down. Besides, Kion really didnt want to see Koja anyway.

Stario&Co.
July 22nd, 2017, 09:14 AM
(Did we seriously change the course of the plot in a matter of minutes XD)
Sade buried her face into Kion's shirt, still shaking. She felt a little bad about getting blood on his shirt, but was so shaken up he couldn't properly apologize.

Random Melody
July 22nd, 2017, 09:18 AM
(I think so yes XD)
"Shh, its okay, its okay." Kion soothed his younger sister as he reached the mansion, opening the door with his free hand and rushing inside. "Mom!" He yelled.
Kiara jumped, startled as she rushed into the room. "What- Whats--?" She cut off when she saw Sade, bewildered. "Who's she?"
"Where's Mom?" Kion growled, marching past her into the living room so that he could set Sade down on the couch.

Stario&Co.
July 22nd, 2017, 09:31 AM
(Okay XD)
(Also I just realized something x3)
"I'm right here, Kion," Nala came from out of the kitchen. "why, what's--" she gasped when she saw Sade. "Oh, this poor girl!" she walked over and took Sade's arm. "Kiara, go get the first aid kit."

Random Melody
July 22nd, 2017, 09:39 AM
(What X3)
Kiara dashed off, returning quickly with the first-aid kit, which she handed to her mother. "What happened, Kion? Who is she? Do you know her?"
Kion sighed warily, sitting on the couch beside his younger sister. "She said she was attacked by a dog." He said, carefully avoiding the other two questions.

Stario&Co.
July 22nd, 2017, 09:56 AM
(Okay, so Koja said he ran away with Kion Sade when he was nine. Judging by the way Kion acts, he must be a year younger than Koja, making him eight at the time. Sade was too young to really remember Kion because she was a baby. Sade is 14 years old, meaning 13 years have past. Making Koja twenty-two and Kion twenty-one. In conclusion, they should be in college, not high school, which gave me another idea x3)
"Okay," Nala opened up the kit and pulled out a bottle of disinfectant. "This is gonna hurt, alright?" she pour some of the disinfectant onto the rag, but Sade stopped her before it could make contact. "What is it?"
"D-disinfectant....." Sade swallowed. "destroys tissue....make wound worse..." she took in a shaky breath, closing her eyes. "Mild solutions....prevent infection."
"Oh..." Nala blinked, moving the cloth away. "What do I use."
"U-um...." Sade tried to focus. "S-salt....diluted with water, I think."
"I'm on it," Nala stood "be right back," she rushed into the kitchen.
"I-I'm not gonna die, am I?" Sade asked, staring up at Kion.

Random Melody
July 22nd, 2017, 10:01 AM
(Wellll actually Kion was only five when they all ran away o3o Koja is three years older than him X3)
(BUT WUTS YOUR IDEA)
"I wont let that happen." Kion said firmly, brushing Sade's hair from her eyes. "It'll be okay, Sade."
"Sade.." Kiara blinked, staring up at the ceiling. That was a name Kion had often yelled at night when he was little, when he first came to the Royal family. That and another one... What was the other name?

Stario&Co.
July 22nd, 2017, 10:24 AM
(Okay wait let me do the math...)
(that would mean Kion is 16 and Koja is 18. So this should still work x3)
(Koja is at an age where he could live by himself, so he could have taken Sade out of whatever environment that they were in and moved to Clawsdale. What if Usiku is searching for them, and Koja and Sade have been in hiding for a few years now?)
"O-okay..." Sade leaned against him, relaxing a little.
"This is actually really smart," Nala commented as she came back with the salt water and a clean rag. "How did you know all of that?"
"Things like hydrogen peroxide are made with strong chemicals," Sade wince when Nala wet the cloth and began cleaning her wound. "Like oxidize and bleach solution, which are commonly used to dye hair, and the chemicals eat away at your skin tissue, causing more damage. Salt water and other mild solutions help clean away any bacteria and prevent infection. I would have asked if you could look for stray debris, but it hurts to much."
Nala blinked, taking the bandages and beginning to wrap up her arm. She didn't know what was more shocking, the fact that the child new so much about chemicals or that she was able to give a full explanation in her condition.

Random Melody
July 22nd, 2017, 10:31 AM
(OOOOOOHHHH THAT WORKS YES)
Kiara blinked, shocked. "Huh."
Kion didnt look fazed in the slightest. He did look very uncomfortable though, eyes flickering from Sade to Kiara to Nala and back again. Then without a word he linked his fingers together and lowered his head,
pressing his fists to his forehead and shutting his eyes. Jesus Christ, what am I going to do? He asked silently.

Stario&Co.
July 22nd, 2017, 10:43 AM
(Remember how we said we were gonna lay off the dark stuff?)
(It's happening again XD)
"I don't think that should leave a scar," Nala said as she patched up Sade's cheek. "or at least a very bad one."
"Thank you very much, ma'am," Sade felt slightly embarrassed, looking down at her lap. "I'm sorry if I caused you any trouble."
"Bite your tongue," Nala placed a hand on her shoulder. "You did nothing of the sort. Is there anybody I can call?"
"Um..." Sade looked over at Kion for a brief moment. "I have a big brother."
"Do you have his number?" Nala asked, to which Sade responded by pulling out her phone and handing it to Nala. "Okay," Nala dialed the number Sade pulled up, and waited.

Random Melody
July 22nd, 2017, 10:48 AM
(I know... XD)
"Great." Kion sighed out, mostly to himself as he sat back into the couch with a frown. He looked over at Sade, and the frown melted into a gentle smile before he looked back up at Nala.

Meanwhile Koja hit answer and lifted the phone to his ear. "Whats up?"

Stario&Co.
July 22nd, 2017, 11:00 AM
(Should we try turning it around.....x3)
"Hello, my name is Nala Pride," Nala spoke into the phone. "I'm here with your sister...."
"Sade," Sade spoke up, realizing Nala didn't know her name.
Nala nodded "Sade. I thought I should inform you that my son brought her home covered in cuts bites. She claims she was attacked by a dog."

Random Melody
July 22nd, 2017, 11:04 AM
(How XD)
Koja stopped walking, then spun around and shot off. He knew where the mansion was- He'd never forgotten the location. After all, he wanted to keep in mind where Kion was. Just something he needed to know.. And luckily it came in handy now. "Is she okay?" Koja asked briskly, gritting his teeth.

Stario&Co.
July 22nd, 2017, 11:17 AM
(Lion Guard/Semi legal stuff. That always works x3)
"I've patched up her physical wounds," Nala frowned, lowering her voice. "But the child seems traumatized. She won't seem to let go of my son."
As if to prove a point, Sade hugged onto Kion's arm. While she hadn't heard what Nala had said, it was clear that she was still shaking.

Random Melody
July 22nd, 2017, 11:20 AM
(YAAY)
"Hey, its okay." Kion sighed, and pulled Sade into his arms, holding her close. "I'll keep you safe."

Koja couldnt help a soft chuckle from escaping his lips, sounding relieved. "Just like when she was little." He whispered to himself, then raised his voice. "I'll be there soon. Tell... Tell Kion I said thanks," With that, he hung up.

Stario&Co.
July 22nd, 2017, 11:32 AM
(and if that doesn't work we can do some cute love stuff XD)
Sade rested her head on his chest, eyes dropping slightly.
"But I--" Nala stared down at the phone. "I can understand why he knew where to go since I said my name, but how did he know I was talking about Kion?"

Random Melody
July 22nd, 2017, 11:36 AM
(YESSS)
"What'd he say?" Kion mumbled, rubbing Sade's shoulder comfortingly as he looked up at Nala. After a few moments he spoke again, voice even quieter. "Is he... Coming... Here?"

Stario&Co.
July 22nd, 2017, 11:46 AM
(XD Yay I fixed something! X3)
"He does need to come for his sister," Nala replied with a nod. "I would hope so. He also wanted me to thank you for him. He seemed to relax when he knew she was with you."
Hopefully nobody gets punched in the face when he gets here Sade thought

Random Melody
July 22nd, 2017, 11:50 AM
(XD)
"Yeah, well..." Kion trailed off, then simply shrugged.
"Hm." Kiara looked deep in thought, but she jumped when she heard the door fly open and Koja rushed in.
"Sorry for barging in," Koja said quickly, looking at Kion briefly before kneeling down in front of them to check on Sade. "Are you okay?"
Kion leaned away from him sharply, and turned his gaze to look out the window, his expression growing colder. He let Sade go so she could go to Koja if she wanted to.

Stario&Co.
July 22nd, 2017, 11:55 AM
Sade was slightly hesitant to let go of Kion, put did quickly only to wrap her arms around Koja in a hug.
"Wait.." Nala blinked "How did you get in the..."
"I'm sorry I ran off," Sade apologized, letting go and sinking back into the couch. "I guess I wasn't really thinking.

Random Melody
July 22nd, 2017, 12:01 PM
"Im just glad you're safe." Koja laughed breathlessly, hugging her back before pulling away. "Thank you guys," He then looked up at Kion, and added cautiously, "Thank you too, Gozi."
"Well she's my little sister too." Kion muttered, deciding since his friends knew, there was no real use to hide it from his adoptive family. It didnt matter, did it? "I didnt bring her here for your benefit."
Kiara nearly choked, eyes widening in surprise.

Stario&Co.
July 22nd, 2017, 12:08 PM
Nala however, didn't look surprised in the slightest. "Sweetheart it's no secret how you came into our lives. You didn't have to keep this a secret for so long."
(because Nala knows her kids x3)

rubinaito
July 22nd, 2017, 12:08 PM
Samuel suddenly burst in, shoving his notebook at Kion's face, seeing as he was the nearest to him. Is Sade okay?!

Random Melody
July 22nd, 2017, 12:17 PM
(Whoooaaa Samuel hold on' XD)
Kion just shrugged. ""I know. I just.."
Kiara's eyes were still wide. "Th-These are..."
"Yeah." Kion muttered. "My idiotic big brother, and my little sister."
Koja shook his head. "My name's Koja." He told Kiara and Nala, voice strained. "Its nice to meet you."

rubinaito
July 22nd, 2017, 12:32 PM
(... *huffs silently*)

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 22nd, 2017, 12:47 PM
I feel you. I just worked for three and a half hours covering for someone and they go off three pages ahead. I think a rule to be added is you can't go more than a page ahead of the others)

Stario&Co.
July 22nd, 2017, 01:23 PM
(I took am unplanned nap x3)
"It's nice to finally meet you," Nala smiled. "Though, it wasn't in the way I expected."

Random Melody
July 22nd, 2017, 01:34 PM
(Lol XD)
"Yeah." Koja chuckled, running his fingers through his hair. "Look... Thank you for taking care of Kion. He's definitely lucky to have you guys."
"But still, it would've been nice... Being with my big brother." Kion spoke up, although his voice faltered at the end of his sentence. "And my little sister." He added with a sigh, glancing down at Sade for a moment.
"I know, bud." Koja sighed, sitting down beside him. "God, I know. And you have no idea- No idea, at all- How much I wanted to march in here and drag you you and Sade right back to Mom and Dad. You just seemed so happy here, you know? And in contrast to how you seemed back at home.." He trailed off, and shook his head. "Kion, I wasnt about to take you away from this kind of life."
"You think I wasnt happy with..." Kion trailed off though, staring at his older brother. Then he averted his gaze, looking faintly confused. Okay, Kion hadnt truly been happy until he met the Prides... Koja was right about that. But still..

Stario&Co.
July 22nd, 2017, 01:44 PM
(Like I in the middle of typing I just knocked out. Next thing you know I'm dreaming about Spider-Man x3)
"I-it doesn't matter what happened anymore!" Sade suddnely sat up, staring at the two of them. "We're together now. And to be honest, I'd like it more if my brothers would build each other up instead of fight."

rubinaito
July 22nd, 2017, 01:56 PM

(Since Artemis isn't needed right now...)

Artemis started up the ignition, frustrated that he couldn't catch the beast. No, instead he had to go and babysit some criminal for a week. He scoffed to himself, driving towards the police station which was located a few blocks away.
"About time you decided to get going." Zira said from the backseat.
Artemis jumped slightly, but didn't glance back. "Zira, you never cease to surprise me." Artemis commented, pulling to a stop.
Zira said nothing, getting out of the car.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 22nd, 2017, 01:58 PM
Scar and Simba looked at each other in silence.

Random Melody
July 22nd, 2017, 02:01 PM
(Wow XDDD)
Kion blinked faintly, his eyebrows furrowing slightly. But what about his family here?
"They're not going anywhere," Koja spoke up, causing Kion to jump.
"How did you--"
"You're too easy to read, Gozi," Koja rolled his eyes. "But like I said, they're not going anywhere, and neither are we, not this time. You dont gotta choose," He laughed a little. "We're all your family. And your stuck with us for life."
"..Good." Kion smiled slightly despite himself, although he still seemed a bit uncertain.
(I just realized Shadow probably has no idea o3o)

rubinaito
July 22nd, 2017, 02:06 PM
Scar and Simba looked at each other in silence.
(Can Samuel come in now?)

Artemis walked in, arching an eyebrow at the two. "Well, somebody say something." He said, grabbing Scar and hoisting him up to his feet. "All right Taka Pride, I'm going to put a few rules down. When you're with me, I ain't referring to you as Scar. You're going to get a job and pay for yourself, and you're going to do chores around the house like the rest of us. Just because you're some royal criminal doesn't mean you get to lounge around and do nothing. You're going to prove yourself as a hard working citizen to Simba, Zira and I or else it's back in the slammer for you, get it?" Artemis crossed his arms. "Now, one last thing. With the Lion Guard being put together to work with the police, you and Zira will be training them. In fact, since you used to be the leader of the Lion Guard, you'll be focusing your training on Kion."

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 22nd, 2017, 02:12 PM
Scar had hardly paid attention to the newcomer's rules that he knew he probably would not follow in the first place, then he talked about the Guard. "I want nothing to do with the Lion Guard anymore." He told him.
"You can keep me here for all I care."

Simba stepped up to Artemis. "Lets try waiting a little bit with that training. Let's see if he can to the first part, then we can try adding more things."

Stario&Co.
July 22nd, 2017, 02:12 PM
(Say Red, you said you wanted Sam in the Semi legal unit, right?)
Nala smiled "Well, since you three seemed to have settled your problem, I just like to say my phone is at its throat with messages from the chief of police."
Sade blinked, not understanding. Then it hit her. "We....forgot about meeting the chief."

Random Melody
July 22nd, 2017, 02:15 PM
"Oh, God." Kion's eyes widened. "I seriously forgot about that!"
"That's a first." Koja snorted.
"Shut up, Jerk." Kion blinked.
"Whatever, Twerp," Koja laughed, then looked over at Sade. "You think you're okay enough to come along or do I gotta get Miss Nala to babysit?" He said playfully.

rubinaito
July 22nd, 2017, 02:16 PM
Scar had hardly paid attention to the newcomer's rules that he knew he probably would not follow in the first place, then he talked about the Guard. "I want nothing to do with the Lion Guard anymore." He told him.
"You can keep me here for all I care."

Simba stepped up to Artemis. "Lets try waiting a little bit with that training. Let's see if he can to the first part, then we can try adding more things."
(Say Red, you said you wanted Sam in the Semi legal unit, right?)
Nala smiled "Well, since you three seemed to have settled your problem, I just like to say my phone is at its throat with messages from the chief of police."
Sade blinked, not understanding. Then it hit her. "We....forgot about meeting the chief."

(Yep!)

Artemis scoffed. "He's not going to get anywhere in life until he faces things." He rolled his eyes. "But fine."
"Artie's a little cranky since he got called here in the middle of a mission." Zira spoke up.

Stario&Co.
July 22nd, 2017, 02:21 PM
(Then what I want you to do is keep that in mind, you'll know when to bring him in x3)
Sade responded by blinking, then her eyes beginning to narrow and harden. They seemed to darken as she stared right into Koja's eyes in complete silence.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 22nd, 2017, 02:22 PM
"He can be mad. I don't care." Simba said.

"Exactly my words nephew." Scar grinned. "Now let me out of this hell they call a prison."

rubinaito
July 22nd, 2017, 02:25 PM
(Is it now, since Sade's going through her first change?)
(XD I'm not gonna know unless it's completely obvious. I can't read signals very well.)

Artemis huffed.
Zira sighed. "Well, let's get Scar out of here and in the car."

Random Melody
July 22nd, 2017, 02:28 PM
Koja held up his hands, standing up and backing away. "Alright then you can come."
"She hasnt changed." Kion snorted, amused.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 22nd, 2017, 02:33 PM
Simba unlocked the cell and opened it.

Scar waited.

Stario&Co.
July 22nd, 2017, 02:34 PM
(Oh that wasn't a change. That was her signature stare XD)
(Trust me, you'll know x3. I'm going to make it so obvious it'll be painful x3)
Sade's eyes brightened immediately, and she sat up. "Let's go!" She began to stand, but had done so to quickly, and pain shot up her leg, she winced and teetered for a quick second before straightening herself.

Random Melody
July 22nd, 2017, 02:38 PM
"Scary little.." Koja mumbled, helping to steady his little sister.
Kion smirked, standing up. "Well then we're off." He came forward to Nala. "Bye Mom, love you," He kissed her on the cheek before heading out, lightly smacking Kiara on the back of her head as he passed. "Bye, Brat!"
Kiara scoffed, rubbing her head. "Bye, Idiot!"

Stario&Co.
July 22nd, 2017, 02:49 PM
"Love you too Kion!" Nala smiled, then something hit her, and she narrowed her eyes at Kiara. "Wait a second, why aren't you in school young lady?"
"That's our cue!" Sade grabbed her bothers by the arms and hurried to the front door.

rubinaito
July 22nd, 2017, 02:51 PM
(I'm going off into the pool right now)

Random Melody
July 22nd, 2017, 02:59 PM
(HAVE FUNNN)
"Oh.. That." Kiara laughed a little nervously, pulling on a strand of her hair. "I uh..."

##

"Well Kiara's gonna get chewed out!" Kion laughed, falling into step with his siblings. "Too bad i've gotta miss it."
Koja snickered a little. "Is it always that dramatic?"
"Lets just say," Kion rolled his eyes. "If you thought our family was dramatic," He said, obviously referring to Usiku and their mother. (WHATEVER HER NAME IS XDD) "Then you're in for a real treat with this one!"

Stario&Co.
July 22nd, 2017, 03:50 PM
(Bye Red!!!)
(I'm going somewhere too. I don't know when XD)
(Also I have no idea what her mom's name is...let's go with April for now XD)
"Just because you're heir to the throne," Nala glared at her daughter. "doesn't mean you don't need an education."
##
Sade blinked. She didn't know how to react at the mention of her mother. She was too young to remember her. But she was familiar with Usiku, and that was excuse enough for her to not like him. "I like your family better," she commented.
"We finally found you guys!"
Sade looked over to the right as Beshte and the others came running towards them
"Where did you go?" Beshte asked when they reached them.
"And why does she look like she was hit by a bus?" Fuli pointed at Sade.

Random Melody
July 22nd, 2017, 03:56 PM
(Okay XD)
Kiara sighed. "I know! That's not the thing, though."

##

"She was attacked by a dog." Koja blinked. "She's okay though, Nala patched her up."
"Well thats good." Bunga smiled at him, then at Sade.
"So you guys dont wanna punch eachother in the face now?" Ono asked cautiously, tilting his head.
"Welllll..." Kion pursed his lips, although the hints of a smile were beginning to form on his face.

rubinaito
July 22nd, 2017, 04:04 PM
(I'm back)
Samuel was suddenly in front of Kion, his eyes wild with worry. Is she okay?! He shoved the notebook in Kion's face.

Random Melody
July 22nd, 2017, 04:09 PM
(Hiii <3)
(Dude she's literally right there >.>)
"Uh..." Kion stepped back, pointing at Sade. "Yeah..?"