PDA

View Full Version : The Lion Guard Reset (Again xD) -Private-

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

rubinaito
July 18th, 2017, 01:19 PM
Let's put in a few rules this time to make sure it doesn't get out of hand.

1. Each creature is allowed to have ONE power.
2. We begin with our original main characters, at the very beginning. I think we should explore some of the possible relationships a little bit before we settle into the original ones. Like, for example, Kion and Bunga had a brief relationship before Kion moved on to a few others, finally settling on Jasiri.
3. Let's attempt to keep this as lighthearted as possible. Some drama is allowed, but let's not get all PG-13/R on this roleplay like we have in the past few resets.

@Random Melody Shadomaru Stario Rubinaito

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 18th, 2017, 01:21 PM
I don't think the first rule should be allowed with the originals)

Random Melody
July 18th, 2017, 01:23 PM
Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesssssss

This is gonna be awesome!

rubinaito
July 18th, 2017, 01:32 PM
Yee.
How should we start? My main character doesn't come in until later, so I only have Tanya.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 18th, 2017, 01:36 PM
Simba laid on Pride Rock watching the sun rise in the early morning.

rubinaito
July 18th, 2017, 01:40 PM
Tanya smirked playfully to herself, her tail twitching as she slowly made her way up the rock towards her father. With a high-pitched yowl, the cub launched forward and landed on Simba's back, biting on his ear and tugging on it. "I got you, Pa!" She announced with a playful growl.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 18th, 2017, 01:44 PM
"Ow." Simba said with a laugh as he attempted to shake the cub off. "Why is it always my ear?"

Random Melody
July 18th, 2017, 01:47 PM
"Because they're chewy." Kiara teased, flicking her tail lightly over her fathers ear.
"And hard to rip off." Kion added jokingly beside her, but his attention was mostly fixed on the markings in the rocks below his paws, trying to understand what they meant.

rubinaito
July 18th, 2017, 01:48 PM
"'Cause." Tanya stopped tugging on his ear and placed her front paws on the top of his head, looking out at the Pridelands from where she sat. "When I grow up, and Kiara's too busy being queen to play with me, I'm gonna fight all the bad guys with Kion!" She said, batting at Simba's other ear. "I'm gonna make all the hyenas run away with their tails between their legs!"

(I forgot if Zira's been reformed yet or she's still in the Outlands plotting her revenge.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 18th, 2017, 01:54 PM
Outlands plotting until Scar comes back to life)

"Oh really now." Simba said amused. "We will have to wait and see." He looked at her. "Now stop biting my ear."

Random Melody
July 18th, 2017, 01:58 PM
Kion smirked a little as he listened to Tanya, tilting his head at the rocks faintly.
"I'll never be too busy to play with you." Kiara chided lightly, amusement sparkling in her brown eyes. Then she looked at Kion, then at the rocks. "Stop trying to be Rafiki."
"Im not." Kion sat back, glancing up at his older sister and rolling his eyes. "Im just bored. Trying to keep busy while I wait."
"Dont worry." Kiara yawned, rolling onto her back. "Im sure Bunga will be here soon."
Kion shook his head slightly, looking toward the Outlands. "Its not Bunga im waiting for."
"Oh?" Kiara raised an eyebrow as she reached up, giving Simba's ear a few bats with her front paws.

rubinaito
July 18th, 2017, 01:59 PM
(Danke, comrade.)

Tanya stuck her tongue out. "Fiiiiiine...." She jumped off of Simba's back.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 18th, 2017, 02:01 PM
"Thank you." Simba turned to the three cubs. He rubbed his ears. "You three and my ears. Why do you keep messing with them."

Random Melody
July 18th, 2017, 02:03 PM
"Like I said," Kion smirked at his father. "Hard to rip off."
Kiara laughed. "We'll get 'em one day."
"Either that, or he goes deaf." Kion conceded, looking toward the Outlands again and narrowing his eyes faintly. "Whichever... Comes first.."

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 18th, 2017, 02:06 PM
Simba saw Kions eyes and looked in that direction.

rubinaito
July 18th, 2017, 02:10 PM
Tanya, not noticing Kion's oddly distant look, ran down Priderock. "I'm gonna go play!" She called over her shoulder.

(So, when should Atazi pop up?)

Random Melody
July 18th, 2017, 02:17 PM
(Hmmmm *thinks*)
"What is it?" Kiara followed her brother and her father's gaze, and blinked at what she saw. "Who's.."
Standing just at the border to the Pridelands and the Outlands stood a tall black figure, a bit taller than Kion. Red... Orange? Kion couldnt tell, they looked mostly red from this distance. Red eyes met Kion's amber ones, and narrowed.
Kion narrowed his eyes as well, trying to see the figure clearly. It looked like another lion, not a hyena.
The lion stood suddenly, then backed away across the border, disappearing out of sight into the shadows.
Kion's gaze sharpened, chin lowering a little bit. Every morning it was the same routine, but whoever it was obviously wasnt keen on getting close enough to let Kion get a good look at him. Normally Kion wouldnt be that worried, but the sharp red eyes he saw staring back at him from the Outlands every day made his stomach twist nervously. All he wanted to know was who it was. It wasnt Janja, wasnt Kovu, Nuka, or anyone he knew. So who was it, what did they want?

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 18th, 2017, 02:20 PM
Simba, without saying anything, stood up and jumped off Pride Rock. He went to the direction of the red eyes this time. Jew had always ignored it seeing how it never crossed into the Pridelands but now it made even Simba feel on edge.
(I do stupid things when i listen to music)

rubinaito
July 18th, 2017, 02:21 PM
(Is that who I think it is?)
Tanya stalked through the grass, before jumping up into the air and striking at a butterfly.

Random Melody
July 18th, 2017, 02:23 PM
(Depends on who you think it is X3)
"Wait up." Kion bounded after his father, falling into step with him. "So you saw it too, huh?" His eyes narrowed toward the Outlands briefly as he walked, the nervous feeling twisting his stomach again.
Kiara watched them go, then hesitated for a moment before leaping off and following. "Wait for me,"

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 18th, 2017, 02:26 PM
(I know who it is. You cant fool me love)

"For a while now. I don't usually see though unless I'm with you." He said. "I've been alert ever since i saw those eyes the first time."

rubinaito
July 18th, 2017, 02:27 PM
(Is it Chaka?)
Tanya giggled as she ran through the Pridelands, looking around. Maybe Bunga would like to play baobab ball with her? Yeah, that sounded like fun! Launching up into the air to grab a baobab fruit in her jaws from one of the lower branches of the tree, Tanya landed and placed the fruit on the ground before looking around. Where would Bunga be on a hot day like this? Of course, he'd be at Hakuna Matata falls!

Random Melody
July 18th, 2017, 02:32 PM
(Nope Red, Chaka comes in later X3 Plus, he has dark blue eyes <3)
(Who is it then Shaddie X3)
"Yeah." Kion gritted his teeth. "Whoever it is apparently likes to watch all of us." He added quietly to himself, trying to push back the nervousness still rising up.
"Im sure its nothing." Kiara assured her father and brother, trotting alongside them. "If it doesnt come into the Pridelands, then it must not be a threat."
Kion shrugged a little, keeping his gaze ahead. So then why do I get terrified every time I see it? He thought, but didnt say it aloud.

##

Bunga hummed to himself, rolling a few logs around to find some grubs. When he did, he smirked, picking one up and plopping it into his mouth. "TIMONNN, PUMBAAAAAAA! JACKPOT!" He yelled.

rubinaito
July 18th, 2017, 02:35 PM
Tanya bounded up to Bunga, dropping the baobab fruit at his paws and snatching a grub and popping it in her mouth. "Bunga, wanna play baobab ball?" She asked eagerly.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 18th, 2017, 02:38 PM
"It seems to watch you the most." Simba told Kion. "It looks interested in you the most. But i feel like it's intentions do not end with you."

Random Melody
July 18th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Kion nodded a little bit, unable to help but feel even more nervous at the last part of Simba's sentence. But he shook it off as they neared the Outlands, and paused slightly, almost hesitant, before moving forward so that he was slightly in front of Kiara as they walked.
"I can protect myself." Kiara huffed, but Kion didnt reply.

##

"Hey sure kid!" Bunga's eyes lit up, grabbing the fruit and spinning it on his finger.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 18th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Simba stopped at the border of their land. "Hmm. That's weird." He sniffed. "He only comes this far into our land. And it's only in this small area.." Enough to let us know he is here.

rubinaito
July 18th, 2017, 03:29 PM
Tanya grabbed the fruit and began running.

Random Melody
July 18th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Kion glanced around for a moment. His fur prickled uneasily, and suddenly his gaze caught onto the familiar red eyes, the figure hidden from shadows, but only a few feet away.
Kiara squinted, trying to see who it was. "Who are you?"
The figure blinked, red eyes narrowing at the lioness cub. Then the eyes flickered to Simba, and narrowed even more, before finally coming to rest on Kion once more. The eyes blinked once, but there was no other movement. They stayed trained on Kion's face.
Kion stiffened slightly, but refused to let any of the fear show on his face. Not in front of his father and older sister.

##

"Get back here!" Bunga said playfully, racing after the cub.

rubinaito
July 18th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Koja?

Tanya giggled, turning sharply to the right and leaping through a stream, her fur getting soaked briefly.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 18th, 2017, 03:48 PM
Has to be)

Simba looked at the red eyes, no emotion showing. "Who are you. And what do you want."

Random Melody
July 18th, 2017, 03:59 PM
(HAHAHAAA RIGHT X3)
There was a soft chuckle from the shadows, but no other response. The eyes were only on Kion.
Kion stared back, eyes narrowed faintly. "You gonna keep hiding like a coward?"
"Im the coward?" The eyes narrowed back at Kion, red eyes piercing Kion's amber ones skeptically. "You're the one that brought Daddy Dearest along for protection."
"Protection?" Kion uttered, a little thrown off guard that whoever was in the shadows was actually speaking to him now. "I dont need.." He trailed off, eyebrows furrowing faintly. The voice sounded kind of familiar. That kinda threw Kion off, too. "Somethings not right here.." The cub mumbled, mostly to himself.

rubinaito
July 18th, 2017, 04:15 PM
Tanya giggled, turning sharply to the right and leaping through a stream, her fur getting soaked briefly.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 18th, 2017, 04:23 PM
Simba stayed silent not moving a muscle and keeping his eyes on the red ones in front of him.

Random Melody
July 18th, 2017, 04:46 PM
"Of course you dont know who I am." The figure from the shadows snickered. "Im not surprised Mommy hasnt brought me up, though."
Kion's head snapped up at that. He stared at the eyes, bewildered. "Mommy..?" He whispered, and his eyes widened suddenly, thrown back into a memory.

~~~~

"Your Daddy and my Daddy dont like eachother." Kila was beside Kion, their identical pelts nearly blending as she gave the cub in front of her a curious look.
"I know." The cub shrugged his shoulders. He was jet black. His tail tuft was black too, but red at the tip.
"Wait, so," Kion had interrupted, eyebrows furrowing. "We have the same mother.. Different fathers."
"Is that wrong?" Kila squinted slightly, tilting her head.
"How am I supposed to know?" Kion frowned. "Koja, you're older than us. What's going to happen?"
"Im only older by like... A month and a half. Kiara's older than me." Koja smiled at him. "...I dont know, little dude."
"Welll, Ki's at home with Mom." Kila sighed. "They're gonna separate us."
"They cant do that." Kion flattened his ears.
"Yes they can." Kila pointed out. "Mister Usiku is gonna take Koja away."
"Well we dont know that." Koja chided. "Mom might choose him in the end."
"I bet she's real torn." Kion muttered. "Having to decide something like this."
"Especially with cubs.." Kila's voice trailed for a moment. "What if she does choose Usiku, and Daddy takes us away instead?"
"Either way we lose." Kion frowned. "Why dont we ever get a say in anything?"
"It sucks." Kila agreed, looking up at Koja with big amber eyes. "It sucks, Koja."
"Yeah." Koja gazed at them. "I know."

~~~~

"Mother of Mufasa.." Kion breathed, as he took a small step back, ears flat to his head.
"Kion?" Kiara's eyebrows furrowed.

##

Bunga shot right after her, grabbing the baobab fruit as he passed and giving a teasing smirk before continuing forward.

rubinaito
July 18th, 2017, 04:51 PM
(Well, at least this isn't cannon in the Clawsdale Universe, otherwise Kila would be dating her half-brother.)

Tanya shot after Bunga. After a few good minutes of chasing, Tanya had almost caught up with Bunga right before her paw tangled up with his and they were sent rolling. A moment later, Tanya found herself looking down at Bunga from where she was sitting on his chest, their noses touching and the baobab fruit a few feet away. "Pinned ya." Tanya giggled at Bunga, jerking her muzzle away slightly and her fur fluffing up in embarrassment.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 18th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Simba watched him. "Kion?"

Random Melody
July 18th, 2017, 05:07 PM
(Aint that the truth XDDD)
"Uh.." Kion looked at him, then shifted his paws uneasily. Simba didnt know about Koja, did he? Kion doubted Nala had told him about her other son. Simba had no idea, and Kion wasnt sure if he wanted to see what would happen. He didnt know whether it would stir up trouble for Simba and Nala and Kion really didnt want to see if it would. "Oh boy." Kion mumbled to himself.
"Ooh." Koja snickered from the shadows. "I see the gears turning in your head, Gozi," He hummed, using the nickname he always called Kion when they were little.
"Dont call me that." Kion gave a small laugh, but the sound held no humor, only a faint trace of regret. "I dont... I just dont believe it."
Kiara looked confused, looking from the red eyes to Kion and back again. "Daddy whats going on?" she whispered to Simba, bewildered.

##

"Get off," Bunga teased, pushing her off gently but firmly and sitting up.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 18th, 2017, 05:08 PM
He shook his head to Kiara. "Umm..Kion. Mind telling me what's going on."

rubinaito
July 18th, 2017, 05:12 PM
Tanya huffed, before grabbing the fruit and smirking at Bunga before sprinting away.

Stario&Co.
July 18th, 2017, 05:25 PM
(Wow....)
(I actually want to cry)

rubinaito
July 18th, 2017, 05:26 PM
(Why?)

Random Melody
July 18th, 2017, 05:28 PM
(Why? o3o)
"Not especially." Kion mumbled, but he knew there was no way around it. So with a sigh, he glanced up to meet Koja's gaze. "Why dont you come on out, or are you planning on staying hidden forever, Koja?"
Kiara tilted her head. "How do you know who it is? How does he know you? Kion whats going on?"
Kion sighed, looking at her, then at Simba, then down at the ground. His gaze stayed there, suddenly deciding it was very interesting.
"I thought you'd never ask." Koja snickered to Kion, then padded forward out of the shadows. His grown-out mane was black with red tips. He looked like he had when he was younger, but he was larger. And quite taller than Kion, but a bit shorter than Kiara, since he was younger than her. The lion cub lowered his chin, his eyes never leaving Kion's. "Wow. Look at you, little dude."
Kion finally looked up to look at him again, having to lift his head a little bit since Koja was much taller than him. He didnt speak, but his eyes flashed with mixed emotions.

Stario&Co.
July 18th, 2017, 05:33 PM
(This has to be one of the best things to happen all week!)

Random Melody
(I agree X3)

Ainz Ooal Gown
Simba sat down waiting for an answer.

Stario&Co.
July 18th, 2017, 05:37 PM
Now only two things left to do.
First, how do I bring Sade and everyone else in x3.
Because isn't Sade Koja's little sister? X3

rubinaito
July 18th, 2017, 05:41 PM
(This family tree is messed up.)

(Okay, I remember the family stuff pretty well. Uzuri/Sade was adopted by the Pride family, but she is Koja's half-sister. Her mother is dead, and Uziku is her father. Uzuri had been with the Pride family this entire time, and she will eventually learn that she was adopted which is part of what played into her eventual decent into insanity (which was mainly caused by Nuka and Moyo's betrayal.)

As for bringing them in, maybe Sade could find Tanya and Bunga playing Baobab Ball and join in?)

Random Melody
July 18th, 2017, 05:42 PM
(Yep! Yeah this family stuff is kinda messed up XD)
(What I wanna do with Koja is he's gonna eventually go back to the Pridelands with Kion but they're not gonna tell anybody that they're brothers for a while because drama)
Kiara shook her head in confusion. "Kion, who is this?" She demanded.
Kion hesitated, but eventually sighed, looking at Kiara, then at Simba. "This is Koja." He muttered. "He's an... Old friend." The words were out before he could stop them.
Koja studied him for a moment, then nodded slightly, as if to confirm the statement.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 18th, 2017, 05:49 PM
Simba shook his head. "Kion. I've been here old enough to know and that reaction you had that this is more than an old friend." He said. "Come on. Tell me the truth." (Simba don't start drama)

Stario&Co.
July 18th, 2017, 05:51 PM
(Okay! That settles the first thing!)
(Now for the second.....)
(first song! X3)
"Come on Beshte, Ono!" Fuli laughed as she sped though the Pridelands. "I know I'm fast, but you don't have to be slow!"
"Wait up, Fuli!" Beshte rushed as fast as he could after her
##
"I found Utamu!!!!" Kopa was suddenly next to Kiara, a leaf filled with grubs and bugs on his back
Sade meanwhile, stared curiously at everyone from beside Koja.

rubinaito
July 18th, 2017, 05:56 PM
(*shrugs*)

Tanya paused, glancing back at Bunga. Her eyes glittered playfully as she nudged the baobab ball to the side and ran off. Such a strange feeling her heart had at the moment...

(I need Sade for this song coming up. It's the "I won't Say I'm In Love" song from Hercules x3)

Random Melody
July 18th, 2017, 06:00 PM
(Well sorry Simba but toooo badddd X3)
Kiara jumped.
"What, you think we were ex lovers or something?" Koja chuckled, giving Kopa a curious glance. "Well I mean, maybe you're right."
Kion nearly choked on literally nothing but air at that, staring at his half-brother. "Wha-?"
"Calm down, gosh, it was a joke!" Koja interrupted with a laugh. "Man you take everything way too seriously. You're obviously way outta my league." He gave Kion a look as if to say, Play along or shut it you moron, im trying to help you out of this.
Kion blinked a little but eventually fell silence, deciding it was best if he shut his mouth and let Koja do the talking.
Koja snickered, then looked at Simba and Kiara. "Nice to meet you. Name's Koja, im Kion's old friend."
"Hm.. Okay.." Kiara tipped her head. "Im Kiara."

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 18th, 2017, 06:08 PM
Simba looked at Koja and then sighed but nodded. "Nice to meet you. I'm Simba."

Stario&Co.
July 18th, 2017, 06:09 PM
(Oh you already know I'm gonna be there for that XD)
"I'm Kopa!" Kopa chirped.
"I'm Sade!" Sade squeaked. Being the youngest, her voice was a little high, and her legs were short.

rubinaito
July 18th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Tanya had walked quite a ways a way from Bunga, her eyes focused on the ground. "No chance, no way," She muttered to herself. "I won't say it, nuh uh." She settled on a rock frowning as she thought about when she was playing with Bunga.

"If there's a prize for rotten judgement,
I guess I've already won that..." She hummed to herself, looking down at the pond.

"No man is worth the aggravation
That's ancient history,
Been there
Done that." She leaped off the rock, weaving through the grass and watching several birds launch into the air as she scared them away.

Random Melody
July 18th, 2017, 08:28 PM
"Its very nice to meet all of you." Koja rumbled, but his gaze stayed fixed on Kion.
Kion looked at Sade curiously for a moment, then at Koja again. "So.."
"You make everything awkward." Koja smirked at him. "We got our hello's out of the way. Now, can we go to Pride Rock?"
"Pride Rock?" Kion was a little taken aback by this, but he kept his voice calm despite the panic rising in his chest. "Why would you want to go to Pride Rock?"
"Uh, to meet the rest of your family, duh." Koja gave him a deadpan look.
"Is that.." Kion trailed off. Is that a good idea?
"That doesnt sound like a bad idea." Kiara chirped, smiling up at Simba. "What do you think, Daddy? Can Koja and Sade come?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 18th, 2017, 08:55 PM
"Of course they can." Simba said with a smile.

Random Melody
July 18th, 2017, 09:00 PM
"Yaay!" Kiara giggled. "You guys are going to love it there. I cant wait for you to meet my mother, she'll love you. Right Kion?"
Koja and Kion cringed at the same time, though not visibly.
"Right-"
"Of course-"
"Great!" They cleared their throats, looking at eachother. Kion grimaced slightly, and Koja gave a mere shrug of his shoulders.
Kiara tilted her head, then chuckled a little.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 18th, 2017, 09:04 PM
"You dont have to if you don't want to. It was just an invitation."

Random Melody
July 18th, 2017, 09:20 PM
"Hey, of course I want to." Koja flashed his signature grin.
"Good," Kiara giggled. "Lets gooo, then,"
"Ai'ght." Koja nudged Sade. "Cmon," He purred and padded forward, when he reached Kion, he paused at his side, looking down at the younger cub. "What could go wrong, Gozi?"
"Dont call me Gozi." Kion glanced up at his older half-brother.
"Why?"
"Because." Kion muttered. "Just... Dont."

rubinaito
July 18th, 2017, 09:48 PM
(Wait, isn't Sade living with Kion's family?)

Stario&Co.
July 18th, 2017, 09:57 PM
(No, I kinda switched it up a bit. Sade is still a part of the family, she just came with Koja x3)
"So how old are you?" Kopa asked Sade as he padded next to her. "I'm the youngest boy, so I'm always bossed around."
"Well," Sade blinked. "My big brother told me that I'm his youngest sister."
"That's cool!" Kopa beamed "I'm an entertainer. I love making people smile! What do you like to do?"
"I like to sing!" Sade purred, her shyness dissolving. "But not as much as dance. I love dancing."
"What's dancing?" Kopa raised an eyebrow.

rubinaito
July 18th, 2017, 09:58 PM
(Say, Star, when would you like Tanya and Sade do their duet?)
(And Random, when shall Atazi be found? x3)

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 18th, 2017, 10:02 PM
Simba looked at them confused, but shrugged and walked back.

Random Melody
July 18th, 2017, 10:29 PM
(Up to yooouu :3)
Koja dropped back to walk beside Kion, who was padding slowly behind the others. "You seem depressed."
"Yeah, well.." Kion glanced ahead, making sure everyone was out of earshot. "Im not depressed, just trying to wrap my head around all this."
"Just relax, man." Koja sighed.
"Relax?" Kion glanced at him. "You do understand that my father has no idea that I even have an older brother, dont you? That nobody except Mom and Kila know and Kila's not even around anymore?"
"Yeah, I do know that." Koja conceded. "That's why its a secret."
"A secret?" Kion countered. "You think its gonna stay a secret when Mom sees you? You think she's not gonna recognize her own son?"
"Well then.." Koja trailed off. "Tell her ahead of time. Im sure she doesnt want to cause trouble any more than you do."
Kion shook his head but sighed. "This is gonna backfire. This is going to go horribly wrong."
"Gozi's a pessimist." Koja rolled his eyes.
"No," Kion huffed. "I just think logically, unlike you."
"Well if both of us were smart we'd be too alike." Koja pointed out. "And I wouldnt be the strong brother."
"You? Strong?" Kion scoffed. "A beetle could take you down, bro."
"Right." Koja smirked at him. "I guess you've forgotten that im the only one who can legitimately kick your tail."
Kion raised an eyebrow at him. "Maybe when I was little."
"You're still little to me." Koja grinned teasingly. "Very little." He raised his head. "You havent grown much--"
"No, no, no, no," Kion glared. "Dont even. I mean it, im not the short little cub anymore. And you're not even that tall!"
"I cant hear you," Koja taunted. "Im up here."
"So this is how its gonna be?" Kion challenged.
"I swear that little golden bug down there is trying to speak to me.."
"Okay, you asked for it." Kion set his jaw. "Just wait. You'll never see it coming."
Koja licked his lips, and fixed his gaze ahead, smiling. "We'll see."

Stario&Co.
July 18th, 2017, 10:42 PM
(I shall wait until they reach Pride Rock x3)

Random Melody
July 18th, 2017, 10:50 PM
Kion trotted ahead of the others, reaching Pride Rock first. He took a deep breath and ducked inside, heading over to Nala. "Mom, I need to talk to you and I dont have long so I gotta make this quick."

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 18th, 2017, 10:52 PM
Simba watched as Kion went ahead.

Stario&Co.
July 18th, 2017, 10:58 PM
"Well hello to you too, Kion," Nala purred, but stopped when she saw the seriousness in her son's eyes. "Is everything okay?"

Random Melody
July 18th, 2017, 11:00 PM
Kion shook his head a little. "Look, I just wanted to tell you so you'd be prepared." He took a breath and continued, "Koja's here, Mom, he's coming here. And Dad doesnt know.. Nobody knows that he's.." He trailed off, looking toward the entrance to Pride Rock before looking back at Nala. "And I dont know what to do."

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 18th, 2017, 11:09 PM
But the thing is that nobody knows that he knows)

Random Melody
July 18th, 2017, 11:09 PM
(OOOOOHHH DRAMAAA)
"So," Koja said casually, padding beside Simba. "You're... Kion's father,"

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 18th, 2017, 11:18 PM
He nodded and smiled. "Yes. I'm a really kind lion." He said. "Just there are times when I'm serious."

Random Melody
July 18th, 2017, 11:21 PM
"Yeah... Kion's the same way," Koja chuckled, glancing at Simba before looking away. "I can already tell, the kid looks up to you, doesnt he? You're definitely pretty important to him." His eyes flashed for a moment, his expression unreadable, before he looked away again.

Stario&Co.
July 18th, 2017, 11:24 PM
As soon as the name left Kion's lips, Nala froze completely. "Koja...." the word felt odd on her tongue, and yet welcoming. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "We're going to have to tell your father eventually, and your siblings. For now, we keep quiet. Let everyone get used to him being here."

Random Melody
July 18th, 2017, 11:26 PM
"Okay." Kion took a deep breath. "Okay.." He frowned for a moment, shaking his head. "Okay." It seemed to be the only thing he could say at the moment, his mind racing. "Im gonna... Head back to them. Tell Koja." He sighed. "Love you, Mom," With that he turned and headed out.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 18th, 2017, 11:28 PM
That only makes it worse Nala)

"I don't think you can go that far." Simba said. "I've done what I can as a father to raise him with Nala. I haven't done anything for him to look up to me."

rubinaito
July 18th, 2017, 11:38 PM
Alright, I'll have Atazi come in when Kino is out on his own, and can Tanya and Uzuri sing the song now?

Random Melody
July 18th, 2017, 11:48 PM
"Still, though," Koja shrugged. "From what i've seen, you havent given him a reason not to look up to you. The fact that you're even around is enough." A faint trace of bitterness entered his voice.
"Hi." Kion paused beside his father and older half-brother.
Koja stopped walking to glance down at him, eyes curious. "Hey Gozi."
"Dont call me Gozi." Kion told him, annoyed, then looked at Simba. "Im going out." He said simply, then looked toward Koja when the older lion began to speak. "Alone."

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 18th, 2017, 11:49 PM
He nodded. "Be safe alright."

Random Melody
July 18th, 2017, 11:52 PM
"Alright." Kion smiled at his father, flicking his tail tip at Simba's shoulder before heading off. As he passed Koja, though, he gave a small smirk. "Jerk,"
"Twerp." Koja called back over his shoulder as Kion bounded off, rolling his eyes.

Stario&Co.
July 18th, 2017, 11:53 PM
(Not yet, Red x3)
"Dad!" Kopa came bounding up, Sade not far behind. "This is Sade. She's only a little younger than me!"
"It's nice to meet you sir!" Sade purred, then looked up at Koja "Koja's there's a lot of green here! And less rocks. It'll be way easier for me to practice dancing!"

rubinaito
July 19th, 2017, 12:03 AM
Curled up in the grass was a small cub, her ribs showing through her fur, her eyes closed and her breathing shallow. Her fur was ratty, and thin, clumps of the pale golden fluff tearing away and floating away among the grass. Several cuts away bruises lined the cubs small body. The cub was dying, and the vultures knew it. High above her, a trio of vultures were circling, watching for the cub to take her final breath so they could begin their morbid feast.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 19th, 2017, 12:13 AM
Bruh Timon and Pumba should save her first like Lion King)

Simba walked up and sat down on Pride Rock.

Stario&Co.
July 19th, 2017, 12:23 AM
(Oh my god Shad yessss XD)

rubinaito
July 19th, 2017, 12:33 AM
Nrrr, that's Kion's job.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 19th, 2017, 12:35 AM
Timon and Pumba save her take her to HKF (Hakuna Matata Falls) and Kion comes and asks them If she could take her.)

rubinaito
July 19th, 2017, 12:36 AM
Nrrrr....

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 19th, 2017, 12:38 AM
And then all dem fool can cash me outside for their stupidity)

rubinaito
July 19th, 2017, 12:42 AM
"Cash me outside, how 'bout dat?"

Stario&Co.
July 19th, 2017, 12:46 AM
Cringed XD

Random Melody
July 19th, 2017, 07:26 AM
Kion saw the vultures before he saw the cub, far off in the sky, and narrowed his eyes faintly. "And that's never a good sign." He mumbled under his breath, bounding forward. "Just cant catch a bre--" He cut himself off when he saw the cub. "Oh, shoot." He breathed, almost stopping in his tracks, but he didnt stop until he reached the cub's side, looking up at the vultures for a moment before bending down to nudge the cub. "Hey, wake up," He breathed, pressing his nose to the cub's chest. The heartbeat was faint, but it was there.

##

Koja purred. "Good. I figured you'd enjoy the Pridelands," He chuckled.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 19th, 2017, 07:51 AM
Simba watched the Pridelands having nothing else to do and he sighed.

Random Melody
July 19th, 2017, 07:54 AM
"Hi, Daddy," Kiara leaped up beside her father, smiling as she looked over the Pridelands.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 19th, 2017, 08:10 AM
"Hello Kiara." He said watching her. "What are you doing?"

Random Melody
July 19th, 2017, 08:16 AM
"Nothing. Just watching." Kiara replied, smiling as she looked over the lands. Suddenly though, her smile faltered, as she sat down and curled her tail around her paws. "I miss Kila." She sighed, eyes flickering. Kiara rarely spoke about her little sister, at all. Kila had been gone for so long now, but it still hurt to think of her.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 19th, 2017, 08:23 AM
"I know." Simba said. "We all miss her." He said. "But she is probably happy where she is and no matter what happens, if she comes back. We will welcome her with open arms."

Random Melody
July 19th, 2017, 08:27 AM
(http://lionguard.wikia.com/wiki/The_Lion_Guard:_The_Rise_of_Scar)
"Of course." Kiara nodded, gazing over the Pridelands. "I just hope she does come back. I mean, if she's even.." Kiara didnt finish that thought, shaking her head a little.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 19th, 2017, 10:33 AM
"I know what you're thinking." He said. "There's no need to think like that."

Random Melody
July 19th, 2017, 11:25 AM
Kiara nodded a little. "Right.." She looked back over the Pridelands, but paused, looking closer when something below caught her eye.
The gleam of amber eyes, a small but loud enough laugh to reach Kiara and Simba's ears. The voice was so familiar, too. A streak of gold, leaping from rock to rock over a small stream with a long golden tail and red tail tip streaming behind it, heading right toward Pride Rock from the direction of the desert.
(You gotta know who this is X3)
Kiara frowned, squinting to see closer, confused. Kion had gone in the other direction, toward the Outlands, and the laugh she heard definitely didnt belong to her brother. Kiara blinked, suddenly stiffening. "Daddy," She whispered to Simba, watching the figure draw closer.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 19th, 2017, 11:28 AM
(Im sorry but i don't. *totally isn't lying*)

"I know. I'll handle it." He jumped off the rock and walked towards the figure.

Random Melody
July 19th, 2017, 11:34 AM
(XD)
"No. No, Daddy," Kiara gasped, rushing after her father. She quickly reached his side, ears pricked eagerly ahead.
The figure, a lioness cub exactly Kion's age, seemed to pause, seeing them come toward her. Then she smirked, and continued forward, leaping off of the last rock and back onto the soft grass. She shook out her fur and padded forward slowly, tail twitching behind her.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 19th, 2017, 11:38 AM
"I know exactly who this is." He said walking closer.

Random Melody
July 19th, 2017, 11:51 AM
Kiara nodded, heart pounding.
The cub stopped dead in front of them. She looked up at Simba, then at Kiara, then back at Simba again, the smirk on her face widening into a full-out grin. After a few seconds, she spoke. "...'Sup."

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 19th, 2017, 11:53 AM
"Its been a long time." Simba smiled. "What brings you back to the Pridelands Kila?"

rubinaito
July 19th, 2017, 11:56 AM
Kion saw the vultures before he saw the cub, far off in the sky, and narrowed his eyes faintly. "And that's never a good sign." He mumbled under his breath, bounding forward. "Just cant catch a bre--" He cut himself off when he saw the cub. "Oh, shoot." He breathed, almost stopping in his tracks, but he didnt stop until he reached the cub's side, looking up at the vultures for a moment before bending down to nudge the cub. "Hey, wake up," He breathed, pressing his nose to the cub's chest. The heartbeat was faint, but it was there.

##

Koja purred. "Good. I figured you'd enjoy the Pridelands," He chuckled.

The cub let out a quiet groan, her ear flicking slightly. "Mama...?" She whispered, her voice scratchy from lack of use as she attempted to open her eyes.

Random Melody
July 19th, 2017, 12:09 PM
Kila chuckled slightly. "Guess I missed my idiotic siblings and overprotective parents."
"Idiotic?" Kiara echoed.
"Just kidding you, Ki-Ki," Kila licked her lips, amusement shining in her amber eyes. "Kion's the only idiotic one. Speaking of," She tipped her head. "Where is the little daredevil?"

##

"Uh.. No," Kion blinked. "My name's Kion."

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 19th, 2017, 12:15 PM
"First of all, Kion went somewhere that way." He pointed in a direction. "Second of all, I'm not overprotective."

rubinaito
July 19th, 2017, 12:34 PM
The cub's ears flattened, and she curled up instinctively.

Random Melody
July 19th, 2017, 12:46 PM
"Yeah, suuurrreee," Kila and Kiara said together, amused.

##

"Wait," Kion frowned,nudging her. "Where's your family?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 19th, 2017, 12:52 PM
"I'm not!" He protested.

rubinaito
July 19th, 2017, 01:01 PM
"G-Gone." The cub said faintly, flinching as Kion touched her. "Th-They left me b-by the graveyard, a-and the-then the hy-hyenas c-came..." She shivered.

Random Melody
July 19th, 2017, 01:02 PM
Kila smirked, amused, then looked up when she heard a very familiar voice.
"Hey, 'La-La Land!"
"Oh for the love of.." Kila's eyes flickered up to see Koja heading toward them, and her eyes narrowed at her older half-brother. "Dont call me that." She told him. "What are you even doing here?"
"Visiting," Koja smirked.
"Wait," Kiara looked bewildered. "You guys know eachother, too?"
Kila stared at her in confusion, then up at Koja again. What, she doesnt know? Are you kidding me? They dont know? Are you stupid? But she didnt say that aloud, eyebrows raised.

##

Kion's eyes widened faintly at that. "Oh." He breathed, thinking. He couldnt leave the cub out here, especially not with the vultures overhead. "I.. Can you stand?"

rubinaito
July 19th, 2017, 01:05 PM
The cub pushed herself up to a sitting position, and stood up shakily, her blue eyes focused on Kion. She took a couple of steps forward, wincing- after running and walking for so long, her paws hurt quite a bit. However, she could do this. She could walk.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 19th, 2017, 01:07 PM
"Weird." Simba said But shrugged it off and watched the cubs.

Random Melody
July 19th, 2017, 01:15 PM
"Yeah, no kidding." Kiara snorted.
"Does Kion know you're here?" Kila finally asked, eyebrows furrowed.
"Yeah, Gozi knows." Koja replied easily, shaking out his fur. "He doesnt seem too happy about it."
Kila scoffed. "Well seeing as how you always call him "Gozi", its no wonder he's not too pleased."
"And you're still as feisty as ever, 'La-La Land." Koja muttered under his breath.

##

"Here," Kion pressed up against her, supporting her. "Walk with me, okay? We're gonna head over there," He jerked his muzzle toward Pride Rock. "Im sure my family will help you,"

rubinaito
July 19th, 2017, 01:17 PM
The cub nodded, looking up at Kion with wide eyes.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 19th, 2017, 01:22 PM
"Okay...." Simba was confused but walked back. "I'm gonna head back now. You two can do whatever as long as your back before sunset."

Random Melody
July 19th, 2017, 01:32 PM
"Wait up," Kiara turned and trotted after her father.
Kila looked at Koja. "They dont know."
"Nope." Koja sighed.
"You're dumb." Kila told him simply, heading after her sister.
Koja rolled his eyes playfully, padding after her. "Gee, thanks."

##

"Good. Its gonna be okay," Kion promised and started walking, keeping pressed up against the cub to help her stand. "What's your name, kiddo?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 19th, 2017, 01:42 PM
Simba walked and jumped on Pride Rock.

rubinaito
July 19th, 2017, 01:43 PM
"Atazi." Atazi responded, walking alongside Kion and looking around.

Random Melody
July 19th, 2017, 01:47 PM
"Well welcome to the Pridelands Atazi," Kion looked up as they reached Pride Rock, glancing up at his father.
"Who's she?" Kila and Kiara asked at the same time, watching Atazi with curious eyes.
Koja sat down, curling his tail around his paws.
"This is Atazi--" Kion cut off, doing a double take as he stared at Kila, but didnt move from Atazi's side, helping her stay up. He stared at his twin sister for a long moment, speechless, then slowly shook his head. "I uh.. Found her about to become vulture food.." He trailed off, sounding faintly confused. "She says her family left her."

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 19th, 2017, 01:51 PM
Simba closed his eyes and looked away from Atazi for a few moments before looking back at them. "Alright. And why have oh brought her here?"

rubinaito
July 19th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Atazi pressed up against Kion, trembling slightly as she looked at everyone else.

Random Melody
July 19th, 2017, 01:55 PM
"She's got nowhere else to go." Kion shrugged. He looked up at his father and blinked. "You'll let her stay, right?" He asked, suddenly worried Simba would turn the cub away. "She'll die on her own." Almost protectively, he wrapped his tail around Atazi when she pressed up against him.
"People die every da--" Koja started.
"Koja!" Kila stomped down on his paw. Hard.
Koja gasped, letting out a sharp squeak, but fell silent, shooting his younger half-sister a glare, which she returned.
Kiara raised an eyebrow at them, then looked at Atazi, then up at Simba.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 19th, 2017, 01:58 PM
Simba smiled gently at her. "Of course she can stay." He told Kion. But not for the reason you think.

rubinaito
July 19th, 2017, 02:00 PM
(SIMBA KNOWS ALL)

Atazi breathed a soft sigh of relief, closing her eyes.

Random Melody
July 19th, 2017, 02:07 PM
Kion breathed out softly in relief.
"Brat." Koja grumbled.
"Idiot." Kila huffed back at him, padding forward to Atazi. "Hey, kid, you look like you're about to fall asleep standing up," she said kindly, causing both Koja and Kion to stare at her in surprise. Kila continued, smiling. "How about I help you inside to rest?" Her eyes flickered up to Kion. "And you can go hunting and get her something to eat."
Kion stared at her, eyes slowly narrowing just a little bit.
"Oh boy." Kiara sighed.
(*Cue deja vu*)

rubinaito
July 19th, 2017, 02:12 PM
Atazi flinched back against Kion slightly, staring up at Kila before stepping forward hesitantly. She looked around, noticing the tension and her ears flattened with worry.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 19th, 2017, 02:15 PM
Oh Atazi I wanna roast you)

Random Melody
July 19th, 2017, 02:17 PM
"Uh.. Kay?" Kila gave Atazi a warm smile before brushing up against her and helping her into Pride Rock.
"I'll help Kila." Kiara said quickly, following Kila and Atazi into Pride Rock.
"Gozi, you heard Miss Feisty." Koja snickered, watching them go before looking back at his brother. "Go on,"
Kion turned his glare on him, eyes narrowing even more as he growled.

Stario&Co.
July 19th, 2017, 02:19 PM
(HI GUYS!!)
"I'll fix up a nest for her," Nala turned and padded into the cave.
"Can we get an explanation?" Sade squeaked.
"Like, who is she?" Kopa pointed Kila. "And why is everyone being so weird?"

rubinaito
July 19th, 2017, 02:21 PM
(Why?)

Atazi smiled a little, blinking up at Kiara and Kila. "Aren't you Princess Kiara?" She asked, poking Kiara's leg.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 19th, 2017, 02:24 PM
Shhh don't worry about it)

Random Melody
July 19th, 2017, 02:26 PM
(HIII)
Kila glanced back at Kopa, then shrugged, smiling down at Atazi.
"Yep," Kiara purred. "I am."

Kion looked at Kopa. "Okay. That, is Kila," he nodded after his sister. "She's our sister. My twin, actually. And nobody's being weird." Kion paused, glancing at Koja. "Except maybe him."
Koja blinked. "..Your.. Face is... Weird." He grumbled, glaring at his younger brother.
"Oh, grow up." Kion gave him a flat look, then looked back at Kopa. "Any more questions?"

rubinaito
July 19th, 2017, 02:32 PM
Atazi's eyes widened. "Wow..." She was quickly warming up to these lions. "My big brother talks about you all the time, even though my other brother, my sister and my mama don't like you at all." She confessed.

Stario&Co.
July 19th, 2017, 02:33 PM
Kopa opened his mouth to reply, but Sade spoke up first.
"I actually have a question for my big brother," Sade squeaked, eyes suddenly piercing into Koja's. "And you," she looked over at Kion. "Meet me by the water hole later," she padded past both of them, tail high in the air.
"That was...strange," Kopa blinked before looking at Kion. "Also how come you've never told me about having another sister!?"

Random Melody
July 19th, 2017, 02:41 PM
"Who's your brother?" Kiara asked curiously, her heart picking up slight speed.

##

"You never asked," Kion sighed, shaking his head as he stared after Sade.
Koja watched Sade go. "Uh oh."
"Mm. Great. A talk." Kion said sarcastically.
"I thought you liked talks, Gozi." Koja licked his lips, amused.
"Dont. Call. Me. Gozi." Kion's fur bristled slightly, but he forced it flat and took a deep breath. Koja was the only lion who knew how to really get under his skin, but Kion would not fall for his tricks this time.

rubinaito
July 19th, 2017, 02:48 PM
"Kovu. He was the only nice one." Atazi said, her tail drooping slightly. "Nuka was mean, Vitani never wanted to play, and Mama abandoned me."

Random Melody
July 19th, 2017, 02:55 PM
"Kovu.." Kiara whispered, her expression soft.

Stario&Co.
July 19th, 2017, 02:55 PM
"So that means I don't have the right to know, you bee brain!" Kopa glared at Kion.
"Kopa!" Nala stared at her son in surprise.
"How am I supposed to ask about someone I've never met?" Kopa spat. "You never tell me anything because I'm the youngest. Always spending time with Kiara and Mom and Dad, even your stupid guard. What about me? Am I important to you at all? Or am I just some stupid cub?"
(Kion just got confronted x3)

rubinaito
July 19th, 2017, 03:01 PM
Atazi didn't respond, only yawning slightly and curling up.

Random Melody
July 19th, 2017, 03:15 PM
(You know what Kopa just for that, Kion's gonna tell you about all about Koja soon -,-)
Kion looked at him in surprise. "I didnt.." He trailed off, then sighed. "Okay. You're right, we should have told you about Kila. But we didnt. For two reasons. One, because honestly? We thought she was dead, Kopa." He met his brother's gaze, his eyes flickering with both exhaustion and pain as he continued, "And we didnt know what good it would do to tell you about the sister you'd probably never get to meet. Im not saying that it didnt matter you were gone," He added, looking over toward Kila before looking back at Kopa. "Im saying that everyone was devastated when we couldnt find Kila. And everyone was torn up that she was gone. We didnt want you to feel upset over it either. But that was stupid, and im sorry. It has nothing to do with you being the youngest, it never has.

"As for me not spending time with you," Kion sighed. "That has nothing to do with you being the youngest, either. But it is entirely on me, so im sorry for that too. You're my brother, Kopa, I want to spend as much time with you as I can, and Mufasa knows that I try. Its not easy to keep up with a huge family and be leader of the Lion Guard at the same time, and so far I havent been doing a good job on that." He grimaced slightly. "You are important to me, and very much so. And, im sorry if I havent made you feel like it."
Koja just blinked at his younger brother, sitting back in slight surprise.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 19th, 2017, 03:16 PM
I love reading this)

Stario&Co.
July 19th, 2017, 03:49 PM
(Don't just read! XD)
Kopa blinked, not sure whether to believe him or not. He sighed. "Well thanks I guess," he stood and padded past everyone. "I'm gonna go find Nuka."
"Oh Kopa," Nala frowned, watching him go.
##
Sade couldn't help but take in the world around her. It was so much more different from her homelands. "I could get used to this."
"Look out!" Suddenly, a greyish brown cub crashed into Sade, knocking her over.
"Ouch!" Sade exclaimed, looking up at her attacker with a glare. "Why don't you--" Sade stopped and blinked, staring at him.
"So sorry!" the cub scramble off of her. His mane tuff was raggedy and all over the place like spikes, his eyes a piercing red. "I didn't see you there, shorty!"
"Shorty!?" Sade spat, bristling. "The nerve of you!"
"Whoa hold on!" The cub put his paws up "i didn't mean anything by it! It's actually kind of cute when you think about it."
Sade blinked, her anger suddenly gone. "You think I'm cute?"
"Yeah!" the cub smiled. "Who wouldn't?"
"Nuka!!"
The cub whipped around, eyes sparking with disappointment "That was my sister, I've gotta go."
"What's your name?" Sade asked.
"Me?" The cub looked back at her. "I'm Nuka."
"Nuka..." Sade echoed, before smiling. "I'm Sade."
"Sade...cute," the cub grinned "I'll see you around Sade," with that he turned and bounded away.
"Nuka....." Sade stared after him with a sigh. "What an odd name."

rubinaito
July 19th, 2017, 03:52 PM
Tanya had walked quite a ways a way from Bunga, her eyes focused on the ground. She wasn't that far away from Sade, either. "No chance, no way," She muttered to herself. "I won't say it, nuh uh." She settled on a rock frowning as she thought about when she was playing with Bunga.

"If there's a prize for rotten judgement,
I guess I've already won that..." She hummed to herself, looking down at the pond.

"No man is worth the aggravation
That's ancient history,
Been there
Done that." She leaped off the rock, weaving through the grass and watching several birds launch into the air as she scared them away.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 19th, 2017, 04:03 PM
What do you mean don't just read)

Random Melody
July 19th, 2017, 04:13 PM
"Kopa.." Kion sighed, watching him go. After a few moments, he turned to Koja, who was still just staring at him. "What?" Kion huffed, annoyed.
"What?" Koja mimicked.
Kion blinked a little, taken aback. "Dont mock me,"
"'Dont mock me'," Koja's lips twitched into a grin.
"Cut it out!" Kion raised his voice.
"'Cut it out'!" Koja chuckled, amusement sparkling through his red eyes.
"This is serious." Kion protested, his voice suddenly taking a new tone.
"'This is serious'." Koja bit back a laugh.
"Im done!" Kion turned and marched off after Kopa, ears pricked ahead. I need to talk to him, anyway,
Koja laughed, following.

Stario&Co.
July 19th, 2017, 05:19 PM
(Wait Red, we're starting the song now? Sade's not ready yet!! X3)
(hold on I gotta substitute, keep singing!!)
Kopa marched through the tall grass, fur slightly on end. "I should go hang with Sade at the water hole. That should calm me down."

rubinaito
July 19th, 2017, 05:21 PM
Tanya paused, flicking her ears up.

Random Melody
July 19th, 2017, 05:22 PM
"Kopa," Kion paused, falling into step with his little brother. Koja was still beside him, but Kion kept his attention on Kopa. "Can I talk to you... For a second?"
(So my sister is forcing me to eat pancakes)
(And yes I said forcing because I dont really want pancakes right now XD)

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 19th, 2017, 05:30 PM
At least you can stomach food down right now)

Stario&Co.
July 19th, 2017, 05:31 PM
"As long as he leaves," Kopa shot a glare at Koja. "I don't like him."
##
Girl you can't deny it!
Suddenly a small flock of birds flew down onto a rock besides Tanya
Who you are is how you're feeling.
Baby we're not buying,
Hon we saw you hit the ceiling
The birds flashed her mischievous grins
Face it like a grown-up
When you gonna own up that you got got got it bad!
(yes birds. Don't judge me XD)

Stario&Co.
July 19th, 2017, 05:32 PM
"Kopa," Kion paused, falling into step with his little brother. Koja was still beside him, but Kion kept his attention on Kopa. "Can I talk to you... For a second?"
(So my sister is forcing me to eat pancakes)
(And yes I said forcing because I dont really want pancakes right now XD)
(you DON'T want pancakes!?!?)

rubinaito
July 19th, 2017, 05:38 PM
"As long as he leaves," Kopa shot a glare at Koja. "I don't like him."
##
Girl you can't deny it!
Suddenly a small flock of birds flew down onto a rock besides Tanya
Who you are is how you're feeling.
Baby we're not buying,
Hon we saw you hit the ceiling
The birds flashed her mischievous grins
Face it like a grown-up
When you gonna own up that you got got got it bad!
(yes birds. Don't judge me XD)

Tanya scowled, turning her head. "No chance no way I won't say it, no no..."
(You swoon you sigh why deny it oh oh)
"It's too cliche I won't say I'm in love." Tanya scoffed, flicking her tail and looking into the pond with a glare.

"I thought my heart had learned its lesson
It feels so good when you start out..." She sighed, looking the other way before scowling.
"My head is screaming "Get a grip girl
Unless you're dying to cry your heart out!" " She walked away from the pond, holding her head high.

Random Melody
July 19th, 2017, 05:38 PM
(*blinks*)
(No.. XD)
"Understandable." Kion looked over at Koja. "You heard him, go."
Koja blinked. "But--"
"Please?" Kion said, exasperated. "Just get off my back for five minutes, okay?"
Koja sighed. "Fine," He grumbled, turning and padding off.
Kion watched him go, making sure he was gone, then turned back to Kopa. "Im a real jerk, arent I?" He asked quietly.

Stario&Co.
July 19th, 2017, 05:45 PM
(Red, tie her up!)
"Pretty much," Kopa huffed, sitting and looking the other way.
##
Who you think you're kidding
He's the earth and heaven to you
The birds sang, flying over her head
Try to keep it hidden,
Honey we can see right through you
Girl you can't conceal it
One of the birds landed on Tanya's head
We know how you're feeling
Who you thinking of
(Lyrics completely out of order XDD. But no Red I'm serious tie her up)

rubinaito
July 19th, 2017, 05:48 PM
(*proceeds to do so*)

Tanya huffed, looking away. "No chance no way I won't say it, no no." She shook the bird off, her ears lifting as she looked over to where Bunga was, only to look away sharply.

Random Melody
July 19th, 2017, 05:51 PM
(Wait what nu-- NUUU LEMME GOOOOO WHYYY)
"Yeah." Kion grimaced slightly. "Big brothers are jerks." He glanced after Koja as he spoke, making sure the lion really was out of sight, then padded around his brother so that Kopa would look at him. "Im sorry. Im sorry im not spending as much time with you as I should, im sorry I dont tell you stuff. We're brothers. I shouldnt do that.." He trailed off, and looked at his brother, eyebrows furrowing thoughtfully.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 19th, 2017, 05:54 PM
So when are they gonna tell Simba about things)

Random Melody
July 19th, 2017, 05:55 PM
(Not it)
(Not it)

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 19th, 2017, 05:58 PM
Oh come on he won't be mad

Stario&Co.
July 19th, 2017, 09:46 PM
Flashes lamp in Random's face- WHERE WERE YOU LAST FRIDAY NIGHT!?)
"You really shouldn't," Kopa was glaring at the ground, but looked up at Kion as his anger subsided. "I might forgive you....on one condition."
##
Give up, give in
The birds sang
Check the grin, you're in love.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 19th, 2017, 09:47 PM
(With her husband shopping)

rubinaito
July 19th, 2017, 09:56 PM
"This scene won't play, I won't say I'm in love." Tanya snorted, but her fur fluffed up as she thought about Bunga.

(Hey, Star, want to do some Sade/Atazi best-friend action?)

Atazi yawned, stretching out her legs briefly as she woke up from her rest. She felt much better than she had in quite a long time, and it was... nice. She blinked the sleep out of her eyes as she considered the situation before her. She was with a nice family, a nice pride. It was much better than her mother's, that's for sure. Everyone here was much kinder, having normal sibling squabbles and enjoying life, unlike Zira's pride. There, all the lionesses did was bicker and hunt, ignoring their cubs. Zira practically doted on Kovu, and Atazi was quite glad her brother was nice. He made living in the Outlands tolerable... Atazi frowned. She would not think about that wretched place ever again, if she could help it. I feel a lot better now... Perhaps I should go out on a walk. I won't go too far though, I think those vultures are still after me. Atazi shivered in fear as she spotted one of the vultures out there. Emerging from the cave, Atazi glanced around and spotted a cub about her age hanging around the pond. If she remembered correctly, her name was Sade. Maybe she would like to hang out? With this thought in mind, Atazi made her way down the rock towards Sade.

(I have to say, I thoroughly enjoy this. It's nice doing a peaceful roleplay, y'know?)

rubinaito
July 19th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Flashes lamp in Random's face- WHERE WERE YOU LAST FRIDAY NIGHT!?)
"You really shouldn't," Kopa was glaring at the ground, but looked up at Kion as his anger subsided. "I might forgive you....on one condition."
##
Give up, give in
The birds sang
Check the grin, you're in love.
(With her husband shopping)
Yeah, you were babysitting me, remember Aunt Star?

Random Melody
July 19th, 2017, 10:03 PM
(*glares at light* Shopping with Shadow)
(AND SAME RED! Its so nice :3)
Kion's lips twitched, fighting a smile, and nodded seriously. "Anything."

Stario&Co.
July 19th, 2017, 10:17 PM
(LIKELY STORY! I was babysitting Red because your two were on a DINNER DATE! Now tell the truth -hangs pancakes over a shark tank- or say goodbye to your precious breakfast)
(Also I gotta say, I'm loving this peaceful side of us too. It actually made me want to start over Clawsdale...again XD)
(I think every time I made the thread, we started off strong and very dark, which made it harder to come up with something!)

"I want you to teach me how to hunt and roar tomorrow," Kopa stared up at him. "Just us. Nobody else."
##
Sade knelt down and lapped up a long cool drink. The sun felt nice, but her tough pads were still getting use to the soft less bumpy ground.
##
We'll do it until you admit you're in love!
(have no action for that one XD)

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 19th, 2017, 10:21 PM
We said dinner. We went to Dairy Queen and went shopping after)

rubinaito
July 19th, 2017, 10:24 PM
(I'm writing a sad story based on a song- I'm posting it in the comments section before I link it to you guys. It's a tragedy, dealing with an immortal goddess who has lost her mortal lover to age.)

"You're way off base, I won't say it." Tanya snapped, but her voice was softening as she looked at a baobab tree. "Get off my case, I won't say it."

Atazi sat beside Sade, blinking at her. "Um... Hi. You're new to this area, right?" She asked awkwardly. She never really had good social skills. Eyes widening, Atazi realized her mistake- she forgot to introduce herself! "Oh... ah, I'm Atazi! And you're Sade! We're both new, right?" She face-pawed at her blundering.

Random Melody
July 19th, 2017, 10:25 PM
(What Shadow said *blinks* Stario why are you interrogating me anyway)
(Also oooh interesting!)
(Also yeah XD)
(Also im TOTALLY LOVING THIS BROTHER MOMENT OMGG)
Kion gave a small smile, nodding. "Just us," He promised, flicking his tail. "Sounds fun." Then once again, that thoughtful look shadowed his face, looking up at the sky for a moment before looking back at Kopa. He didnt know why, but he really, really wanted to tell his younger brother about Koja. Not really any specified reason. Just.. Just 'cause. "Can I tell you something?" He asked suddenly, somewhat hesitant.
(I warned you Kopa)
(Now you wont feel so left out)
(ARE YOU HAPPY KOPA YOU MADE ME FEEL BAD FOR YOU)

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 19th, 2017, 10:38 PM
Still waiting for one to tell Simba

rubinaito
July 19th, 2017, 10:48 PM
(Here's what I got. I think I'll leave it at this, rather than continuing it to the darker aspects I had planned.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyn8gAYtNu4&list=RDppzcjw2Xq1Y&index=15

While you sleep, dream of me...

"Amelia, my dearest... I may not have much time left..." His rasping breaths sent daggers through my heart as I stared down at the one man I loved, the one man that could capture a heart such as mine. "I'm sorry that I couldn't... live through this one battle..." He let out a dry chuckle, gripping onto my hand. It was weak, shaky... It hurt to see him like this. My love was suffering with the deadliest disease anyone could have- age. Fifty-years had passed since that fateful day that we had met, and now his time was running out. He was only sixty-seven, quite an impressive age for a human during this time period... but it broke my heart that I would have to live much longer than him. "I had a good run, didn't I?" He asked, looking at me with his beautiful blue eyes. They never lost their vibrant sparkle, not even on his death bed. He squeezed my hand gently, and I lowered my head gently to kiss his cheek. "Amelia... I..." He let out a few coughs, his chest violently falling up and down in jerking motions. "I love you." He smiled weakly.
"Oh Michael..." I breathed out, brushing away my tears before leaning my forehead against his. "I love you too..."
"Could you... promise me something?" Michael asked, cupping my face in his hand while I stared into his misty eyes.
"Anything." I said quietly, placing my hand on top of his. "Anything, Michael. Anything for you."
"Please... Don't forget me..." Michael said softly, his eyes tearing up. "I couldn't bear it if you forgot about me."
"I would never forget you!" I exclaimed in shock, tears springing up in my eyes. "I could never..."
"You're immortal, Amelia." Michael replied, smiling sadly. "You will live for eternity... and eternity is a long time. I'll only be a few seconds of your memory..." With that, he breathed in one last time. Upon his last breath, his final words drifted towards me in a haunting way... "While you sleep, my love, dream of me..." His eyes lost their shimmer, and with his chest no longer moving I knew that his passing had finally occurred. Letting out a cry of sorrow, I held onto his hand as long as I could bear before I finally closed his eyes and pushed myself away from his body. I buried my face in my hands and wept, the memory of when we first met drifting into my mind...

As a goddess, I could never fully be loved. I have been alive since the dawn of Earth, watching humanity grow. I've been worshiped, hunted, shunned and loved. I've watched over these humans alongside my people, participating in various celebrations and taking in the beauty of this world. It wasn't long, however, until humans came to the realization that us immortals could be killed. With the swipe of a special blade, my species could be slaughtered mercilessly. And, humans being humans, began taking advantage of this. This was during a time when we were shunned and hated, even feared. Humans didn't want us around, and so we tried to make ourselves scarce. We hid within the crowds of humans, disguised as one of them... but they still found us. They killed and killed, giving us no other choice than to die or attempt to make peace. We all had chosen peace, of course, and it was then that I was sent to the largest kingdom in the world, Solis. The Kingdom of the Sun. I was determined to bring peace to our two races, and with that I journeyed into the heart of the kingdom and to the castle. I dressed in my most extravagant robes, and made it known that I was a goddess here on a mission of peace. Many attempts on my life had been made, but I managed to avoid them all until I got to the castle.

The crowd there was massive, each person shouting profanities and insults. A few brandished swords made of the metal that could kill us immortals, and I was... afraid. Fear was a new emotion to me- in all the years I had lived, there was not a time where our lives as immortals could even be threatened until now. However, I could not show my fear in front of these mortals. I continued on my way, the crowds parting to allow me to pass through. Garbage of all sorts was thrown towards me, and my cheeks flushed with anger and embarrassment. This was how they would treat a goddess? I could smite them all down if I so pleased! My fear, however, returned as a large knight made their way over towards me. The crowd jeered, certain that the knight was here to slay me and remove the 'monster' in their midst. However, his decision shocked both the humans and I- raising his mighty shield and throwing his cloak around my shoulders, the knight did the unthinkable and protected me from his own kind. I couldn't see his face through the helmet, only beautiful sparkling blue eyes full of kindness.
"Hello, Goddess. My name is Michael, and I am here to escort you to the castle. What might be your name?"

Random Melody
July 19th, 2017, 10:50 PM
(AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW)
(THATS SO SWEET AND SADD)

rubinaito
July 19th, 2017, 10:51 PM
(I was going to have it end with Amelia deciding to take her own life to be with Michael.)

Random Melody
July 19th, 2017, 10:52 PM
(Aw o3o That's so sad and sweet toooo)

rubinaito
July 19th, 2017, 10:57 PM
:)

Stario&Co.
July 19th, 2017, 11:02 PM
(way to pull out my emotions Red XDD)
(Also I'M LOVING THIS BROTHER MOMENT TOO OMG)
Sade looked up at Atazi, water dripping from her whiskers. "...You're funny."
##
"Kopa blinked "What is it?"
##
Girl don't be proud
The birds sang, flying back up to their tree
It's okay, you're in love!

rubinaito
July 19th, 2017, 11:05 PM
(*shrugs* That's about as much as I could write before I started feeling something about it.)

Atazi blinked at Sade before giggling slightly. "I guess I am. I'm just nervous, I've never made a friend before. I don't know how to do it." She admitted.

"At least out loud I won't say I'm in love..." Tanya sighed, a dreamy smile finally gracing her face as she gazed in Bunga's direction.

Random Melody
July 19th, 2017, 11:10 PM
(AHHH KOPA AND KION ARE BEST BROTHERS)
(Wh- HEY)
(ITS TRUE DEAL WITH IT)
(HAHAHAHAHA)
(WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT)
(Your face, fur-brain :3)
(Jerk)
(I know you are, but what am I?)
(PLEASE DONT START THIS AGAIN BOYS)
"Dont tell Dad. Or Kiara." Kion sighed, letting his gaze roam around for a moment before looking back at his little brother. "Or... Anyone. Except Mom and Kila, they already know." The cub took in a deep breath, and looked around again, his expression unreadable. "Koja's our older brother. Half-brother, actually." He blurted out, fixing his gaze back on Kopa.

Stario&Co.
July 19th, 2017, 11:47 PM
(-Hands Random a rolling pin- you get Kionn, I'll take Koja)
(What about me?)
(You've been cute, so you're safe)
(Wait, Tanya likes BUNGA!?!? I though it was Kistari we were singing about!)
Kopa blinked, not showing any reaction at first. Slowly, his eyes began to widen, and they got bigger, and bigger.
##
"I don't have any friends," Sade blinked. "My big brother was really protective."

Random Melody
July 19th, 2017, 11:49 PM
"Oh boy." Kion took a step back, eyebrows raising. "Ko..pa?" He asked slowly.

Stario&Co.
July 20th, 2017, 12:02 AM
(I can't properly sneak on the laptop because children are downstairs XDD)
Kopa stared up at him in silence. Then his mouth opened.
"WHAT!?!?"

rubinaito
July 20th, 2017, 12:05 AM
(-Hands Random a rolling pin- you get Kionn, I'll take Koja)
(What about me?)
(You've been cute, so you're safe)
(Wait, Tanya likes BUNGA!?!? I though it was Kistari we were singing about!)
Kopa blinked, not showing any reaction at first. Slowly, his eyes began to widen, and they got bigger, and bigger.
##
"I don't have any friends," Sade blinked. "My big brother was really protective."
Tanya and Atazi both had a huge crush on Bunga in the original RP, before they got with their mates.

"Well then... Would you like to be friends?" Atazi asked, scuffing her paw against the ground.

Random Melody
July 20th, 2017, 12:08 AM
"Let me explain," Kion said quickly, ears flattening. "After Mom and Dad had Kiara, Mom met a lion named Usiku, apparently they fell in love and had a cub and that cub was Koja then, Mom had me and Kila about a month and a half later and thats when she realized she'd have to make a choice but obviously she chose Dad and Usiku took Koja and left the Pridelands and Dad never met Koja, or heard of him, so he has no idea, and Kiara doesnt remember him, only me and Kila and Mom do." He took a breath after this, shaking his head.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 20th, 2017, 12:10 AM
Simba laid at Pride Rock, tired and with nothing to do but let the sun warm his fur.

Stario&Co.
July 20th, 2017, 12:11 AM
"Wait," Kopa blinked "what about Sade!?"
(Actually wait Sade is actually really confusing XDD. Who is her mother!??!)
##
"What do...friends even do?" Sade asked, tilting her head.

rubinaito
July 20th, 2017, 12:16 AM
(If I remember correctly, her mother died shortly after she brought Uzuri/Sade to the Pridelands to escape Usiku.)
"I Dunno, maybe we should figure it out together!" Atazi declared.

Random Melody
July 20th, 2017, 12:22 AM
Kion shook his head a little. "I honestly dont know. I never met Sade before now--"
"Sade's not related to you guys." Koja sighed as he padded up to stand beside Kion, looking at Kopa curiously. "She comes from Dad's part of the family. Her mother's dead."
"Should've known you'd be eavesdropping." Kion grumbled as he glanced up at him, then looked away, fixing his eyes back on Kopa, warily watching his reaction.

Stario&Co.
July 20th, 2017, 12:34 AM
(Hey Random, you want to try and let Sade and Koja have a good sibling relationship, because I'm starting to realize in every thread they've pretty much either been distant or hated each other XD)
Kopa immediate reaction was to be infuriated that Koja would spy, but the anger subsided when he began to speak. "Her mom died? What happened to her?"
##
"Okay!" Sade smiled, but then the confusion came back. "So....what do we do now?"

rubinaito
July 20th, 2017, 12:36 AM
Atazi frowned. "Hmm... Oh, I know! My brother taught me this game he called 'Tag'. You wanna play?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 20th, 2017, 12:39 AM
Simba closed his eyes in this peaceful state where he was, but stayed awake and alert for anything, but was very much relaxed.

Random Melody
July 20th, 2017, 12:42 AM
(You're right XDD Definitely)
Koja hesitated for a moment, then sighed, deciding to just say it. "Dad killed her."
"What?" Kion's fur began to bristle. "Why on earth would h--"
Koja smacked him on the back of his head lightly with his tail, and Kion snapped his mouth shut. Koja looked at him, then Kopa, then sighed. "I dont know, okay? Im just glad Sade was old enough to survive without milk by then."
Kion hesitated. "Where's.. Where's Usiku now?"
"Somewhere in the Outlands." Koja blinked. "I dont see him often, but when I do he's..." He rolled his eyes. "The old lion's insane, thats all i'll say."

Stario&Co.
July 20th, 2017, 12:55 AM
(Yay XD Now, DISNEY SONGS!!)
"What kind of sick lion kills a cub's mother?" Kopa growled.
##
"Tag?" Sade echoed.
##
"Well don't you look lazy," Nala chuckled, walking over and laying beside Simba.

Random Melody
July 20th, 2017, 01:00 AM
(Hmmmmmmmm)
"My Dad, apparently." Koja sighed. "Im all Sade has."
"Hm." Kion frowned for a moment, gazing straight ahead at nothing in particular.
"Penny for your thoughts, Gozi." Koja raised his eyebrows, looking down at him.
"Dont call me that." Kion was brought out of his thoughts long enough to shoot his older brother a glare.

Stario&Co.
July 20th, 2017, 01:06 AM
(Come stop your crying, it'll alright)
"You may be good to your little sister," Kopa glared at Koja. "But I still don't like you."

Random Melody
July 20th, 2017, 01:15 AM
(Just take my hand, hold it tight)
"Im not asking you to." Koja shrugged, while Kion snickered slightly. "Whats so funny, shorty?"
"Just that Kopa doesnt like you, but he likes everyone el--" Kion cut off, and narrowed his eyes at his older half-brother. "Excuse me?"
"Sorry, cant hear you." Koja stretched up on the tips of his paws with a grin. "You're all the way down there."
Kion's expression changed from amused to annoyed in an instant, nose wrinkling slightly.

rubinaito
July 20th, 2017, 01:19 AM
(Yay XD Now, DISNEY SONGS!!)
"What kind of sick lion kills a cub's mother?" Kopa growled.
##
"Tag?" Sade echoed.
##
"Well don't you look lazy," Nala chuckled, walking over and laying beside Simba.
"I gotta touch you, and then you need to touch me. But we're running away from each other." Atazi explained.

Stario&Co.
July 20th, 2017, 01:24 AM
(I will protect you from all around you)
"Why are we related to a gizzard eating lowlife?" Kopa grumbled to Kion.
##
(I don't know where Red went, but I really wanna do something with Sade so Red we can continue when you wake up XD)
-editing-

rubinaito
July 20th, 2017, 01:27 AM
I'm heading to bed, so things are slow. I think I'll just go to bed now, and I'll respond in the morning.

Stario&Co.
July 20th, 2017, 01:28 AM
"I gotta touch you, and then you need to touch me. But we're running away from each other." Atazi explained.
Nevermind XD

Stario&Co.
July 20th, 2017, 01:28 AM
I'm heading to bed, so things are slow. I think I'll just go to bed now, and I'll respond in the morning.
Nevermind again XDD

Random Melody
July 20th, 2017, 01:42 AM
"I dont know Kopa." Kion sighed. "I just dont." But he was smiling faintly.
"Blah, blah." Koja rolled his eyes. "So where's this Guard of yours i've been hearing about?"
Kion blinked for a moment, then shrugged. "I... Dont know."
"Wow," Koja stared at him. "Very responsible."
"Shut up." Kion growled.
"Shut don't go up, shut goes sideways." Koja replied vaguely, looking around.
"Wha?" Kion's expression changed from annoyance to confusion.

Stario&Co.
July 20th, 2017, 01:55 AM
(Oh my gosh I love you XD)
"I'll see you guys later," Kopa had obviously had enough and stood. "I'm going grub hunting" he marched past them, making sure to shove.
##
Sade stared at the water, lost in thought. Her reflection gleamed in the sun. She would always compare her features to her brother's. They had the same fur, and their claws were black. But her eyes weren't the same. They were brown. Why did she have brown eyes?

Random Melody
July 20th, 2017, 01:57 AM
(Heh :3)
"Ew." Kion shuddered slightly. "Have fun with that."
"Well now that thats out of the way--" Koja cut off, ears pricking.
"Help!"
Kion spun around and raced off.
"Where are you going?!" Koja yelled, rushing after him.

Stario&Co.
July 20th, 2017, 02:03 AM
(Lion Guard action? Please tell me Lion Guard action X3)
"You guys hear that?" Fuli lifted her head from her spot in the grass.
"Ono, you think you can check it out?" Beshte looked over at Ono
##
Sade continued to stare at her eyes, and a vision flashed in her head.
~~
"Aren't you a small little fighter?" a lioness cooed, lowering her head to nuzzle Sade's exposed belly.
Sade squeaked and giggled, her tiny paws swatting at the lioness's face.
~~
Sade blinked, looking up from the water. "That was...Odd. Who was that?"

Random Melody
July 20th, 2017, 02:11 AM
(Yep yep yep!)
(ITS BEEN TO LONG SINCE THE LION GUARD ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING XDD)
Ono shot into the sky at once.
Bunga sat up, looking up when Kion approached.
"You guys hear that?" Kion skidded to a sharp stop when he reached his friends, watching Ono for a moment.
"Can you please tell me whats going on." Koja said in a flat tone.
"Not now, Koja." Kion growled.
Ono squinted toward the Pridelands, and his eyes widened. "Its Makuu and his crocodiles. They've got a few lions circled." He called.
"Makuu..." Kion grumbled, shoulders tense. "Lead the way, Ono." He glanced at his friends. "Alright guys. 'Till the Pridelands end..." He started, heading after Ono with narrowed eyes.

Stario&Co.
July 20th, 2017, 02:17 AM
(YES! I really missed doing this!)
"LION GUARD DEFEND!!" Beshte and Fuli chanted, sprinting after their leader
(....Okay, who actually wants Sade back in the guard, because I kinda do x3)
##
"What was that?" Sade looked up, her big eyes searching force the source of the yell.

Random Melody
July 20th, 2017, 02:28 AM
(I DOO)
"LION GUARD DEFEND!" Bunga raced after them, while Ono led the way.
Kion chuckled slightly to himself, bounding after the egret as the cries for help became louder.
Koja was completely confused at this point, but followed, curious to see what would happen.

Stario&Co.
July 20th, 2017, 02:30 AM
(X3. Wow, this really is like the old days, isn't it?)
"I can see them!" Fuli called, sprinting past rhe others as she saw crocodiles

Random Melody
July 20th, 2017, 02:39 AM
(Yeah, im having total deja vu rn XD)
Kion narrowed his eyes ahead, and let out a loud roar that made the lead crocodile turn, and even startled Koja. "Makuu!"
Bunga glared at the crocodiles.
"Kion." Makuu growled, whipping his tail slightly at the water,and splashing the three lions that stood there. One was light gray with a dark gray mane and green eyes, one was dark gray with a black mane and dark blue eyes, and the other was light golden with bright blue eyes.
The lionesses eyes lit up when she saw Kion and the others. "Hey, help us!" she called desperately.
"Oh, thank the Great Kings." The oldest muttered, swiping at a few crocodiles.
The youngest one hissed as one of the crocodiles snapped at him, and snapped his teeth right back, snarling deeply.
Kion looked at each of them, then at the crocodiles, and growled. "Back off."
"Make us." Makuu challenged.
Koja meanwhile watched silently, taking a few steps back to watch.

Stario&Co.
July 20th, 2017, 02:44 AM
(I actually remember the first one! They rescued a zebra herd from Janja!)
"We'll make you alright!" Fuli charged forward, leaping onto one of the crocodiles' back.
Sade couldn't help but be amazed as she watched from small hill "wow!" she squeaked. "She's so fast!"

Random Melody
July 20th, 2017, 02:51 AM
(Yeah! Oh my gosh so many memoriiieeesss!)
"Eh?!" The crocodile immediately started jumping in circles, trying to throw her off.
"Zuka Zama!" Bunga leaped forward and doing a front flip onto one of the crocodile's heads, pushing its snout into the water.
The crocodile immediately started gasping, then let out a powerful sneeze, sending himself crashing back into a tree with a yelp.
Makuu looked dismayed as he watched, then turned to Kion, growling as he came forward. "You wont win this time, Kion."
"Try me, Makuu." Kion challenged, his amber eyes flashing a lighter shade of golden. "You know I have the Roar... And you know what it can do."
"Im not scared of your Roar." Makuu shot back, growling at the lion cub.
"Do it, Kion!" Bunga encouraged, kicking a few crocodiles out of the way as he ushered the lions back onto dry land with a smirk.

Stario&Co.
July 20th, 2017, 03:03 AM
(I believe Kion at his first bug shortly after x3)
"Twende kiboko!" Beshte charged forward, barreling into a crocodile.
"Whoo hoo!" Sade cheered, bouncing about "Yeah, knock em out!"
"Now you see me," Fuli suddenly covered the crocodile's eyes with her paws "now you don't!"
"Alright!" Sade leaped so high that when she came down, she actually began sliding down the hill. "Whoaaa!!" she squeaked, skidding down and coming to a stop right next to Makuu. She stared up at him with huge eyes. "Uh oh."
(Now I'm ready for Sade to do some tail whipping x3)

Random Melody
July 20th, 2017, 03:09 AM
(Yep XDD And enjoyed it)
"Sade!" Koja roared, tensing. He started forward, ready to attack blindly, but Kion shoved him back.
"Stay out of this, I dont need you getting hurt too." Kion growled at his older brother before turning back to the crocodiles, a fiery look in his eyes.
Makuu turned to the young cub, and narrowed his eyes, baring his teeth slightly. "Oh, look a morsel."
"Dont you touch that cub, Makuu!" Kion warned as he stepped forward, only for Makuu to step toward Sade.
"Come any close and she gets it," Makuu warned.
Kion's eyes hardened, looking from Sade to Makuu, gritting his teeth in frustration. He felt a growl, a Roar, rise in his chest, and stayed tensed.

Stario&Co.
July 20th, 2017, 03:20 AM
(Didn't Nala eventually eat one too x3)
Sade whimpered, scrambling to her feet as more crocs surrounded her.
"I wanna leg!" a crocodile grinned
"You gotta leg to yourself last time!" another complained.
Sade's ears went back. "This isn't good...what do I do?" She gasped when on croc lunged for her.
"Oh no!" Beshte exclaimed.
"Stay back!" Out of instinct, Sade leaped and did a back flip, wacking the crocodile's snout with her back legs.
"Huh?" Fuli stopped fighting, staring at the small cub.
Sade landed lightly on her feet, shocked as she watched the crocodile back away with his now sore nose.

Random Melody
July 20th, 2017, 03:28 AM
(Yeah but I dont think she liked it XD)
"Whoa." Bunga stopped, eyes wide.
Kion blinked, looking at Sade in surprise. "Hm.." He looked back at Makuu.
Koja quickly came forward, pulling Sade back onto safe land with a paw and glaring at the crocodiles.
Makuu growled, glaring at Sade, then at the rest of them before finally snarling at Kion, who didnt even flinch. The crocodile grumbled and backed away into the water, his crocodiles following grudgingly. "Just wait until next time... Cant believe it, beaten by a cub.." He grumbled before sinking back into the water and heading off down the stream, his crocodiles following.
Kion watched them go, eyes hard, then looked around. "Everyone okay?" He asked carefully.

Stario&Co.
July 20th, 2017, 03:35 AM
(And she got to bathe Simba in front of everyone x3)
"Not a scratch on me!" Fuli smirked
"I'm fine!" Beshte nodded.
Sade nodded, huddling close to Koja "I'm okay, I think."
"You....think?" Fuli raised an eyebrow.
"I cut my paw pad," Sade lifted her paw and gave her pad a quick lick. "It happens a lot where I'm from."

Random Melody
July 20th, 2017, 03:42 AM
(Ehehehe yeah XDD)
"You three okay?" Kion looked over at the three they had saved, each one nodding enthusiastically.
"Yeah, thanks!" The lioness, Vexy, laughed. "We owe ya, Kion."
"Definitely." Vincent added.
"Thanks, man." Chaka laughed..
"No problem." Kion nodded to them, turning to Koja. "Koj', she okay?"
"She's fine." Koja replied when he'd thoroughly looked Sade over for any injuries, then looked over at Kion. "Okay little brother I need an explanation right now, because im so confused." He said bluntly.
"Wait wha?" Bunga looked at him, bewildered.
"What did he just.." Ono perched on a rock, looking from Koja to Kion in slight confusion.
Fighting back a groan, Kion shot Koja a fierce glare, a look that clearly said, Nice going, you moron.

Stario&Co.
July 20th, 2017, 03:48 AM
(Omg the Prime siblings XDD I gotta make Jack now x3)
(Wait, remember when Chaka showed up for the first time?)
"Say what now?" Fuli's eyes widened, as did Beshte's
"I knew all along!" Sade squeaked.

Random Melody
July 20th, 2017, 04:07 AM
(Ooooh yeah XDD I remember)
"Stop staring at Kion like that." Vexy grumbled at Chaka.
"But he's cute." Chaka whispered back, gazing at Kion.
"Chaka." Vincent smirked, amused.

"Im gonna kill you." Kion gritted his teeth, glaring at Koja.
Koja opened his mouth, but then just shrugged.
"Okay, hold on," Bunga held his hands up. "Im confused!"
"Ditto," Ono blinked, bewildered.
"Guys, i'll explain everything, I promise." Kion sighed, frustrated, still glaring at Koja. "And you, you got a big mouth."
"Blame my father." Koja blinked.
"Oh, I blame your father for alot of things." Kion grumbled, and Koja rolled his eyes.
Bunga and Ono just watched the exchange, dumbfounded.

Stario&Co.
July 20th, 2017, 04:12 AM
(That was when everything got crazy XD.)
(Actually no. When Nyota and the others were born XD)
"They're half-brothers!" Sade pointed at Kion and Koja. "Nala is their mom, but they have different dads."
"Where do you come in?" Fuli asked, blinking.
"I don't know," Sade replied honestly. "Koja says he'll tell me when I'm older."

Random Melody
July 20th, 2017, 04:26 AM
(Yep XD)
Koja nodded in agreement, mumbling under his breath.
"For all this we might as well tell Dad." Kion muttered, mostly to himself.
"Ooh, I cant wait to see that." Koja said sarcastically, glancing at him. "Just tell me ahead of time so I can take Sade and leave, kay, Gozi?"
"Point taken. Though I wouldnt mind letting him rip you apart." Kion huffed. "And dont call me Gozi."
"So Kion has a big brother." Bunga blinked.
"Huh." Ono shook his head. "Huh."

Stario&Co.
July 20th, 2017, 04:42 AM
(Ah, memories x3)
"Can we finish this later," Sade squeaked. "We're dealing with a botheration here!"
"You know what botheration means!?" Fuli stared at Sade "How old are you?"
"I'm not good at math" Sade pointed to Koja "ask him."
"So not a teen," Fuli sighed.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 20th, 2017, 09:19 AM
(And she got to bathe Simba in front of everyone x3)
"Not a scratch on me!" Fuli smirked
"I'm fine!" Beshte nodded.
Sade nodded, huddling close to Koja "I'm okay, I think."
"You....think?" Fuli raised an eyebrow.
"I cut my paw pad," Sade lifted her paw and gave her pad a quick lick. "It happens a lot where I'm from."
We do not talk about this moment)

Random Melody
July 20th, 2017, 09:34 AM
(Yeah :3)
(Also ahahahahahahaha XDD)
"Huh." Bunga returned his gaze to Sade curiously.
Ono however kept his eyes where they were, looking from Kion to Koja.
"She's real smart for her age." Koja said vaguely, gazing after where the crocodiles had gone.
Kion watched him, anger subsiding. "Penny for your thoughts, big brother." He offered, following Koja's gaze before looking back up at his half-brother.
"Just kind of confused." Koja sighed. He looked over toward Vincent, Vexy and Chaka, then after where the crocodiles had gone, then at the Lion Guard before finally looking at Kion. "So you guys.. Save people? That's what you do?"
"We're the protectors of the Pridelands." Kion pointed out. "So yeah."
"And you're the leader, right? I can tell." Koja raised an eyebrow at him, a small spark of pride flickering through his red eyes as he smirked. "Why am I not surprised."
"Well..." Although he knew it was completely stupid - Because it was, wasnt it? Getting complimented by Koja of all lions isnt that big a deal -, Kion felt a small bit of pride swell in his chest at his older brother's words, a cub-like smile lighting his face, but he quickly looked away, quickly masking his expression. They had bigger things to worry about right now. "Yeah, okay. Anyway..." He trailed off.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 20th, 2017, 10:21 AM
Just don't)

Stario&Co.
July 20th, 2017, 12:09 PM
(But I love that moment XD)
"For my age?" Sade looked up at her brother. "You make it sound like I'm four years old."
"Okay, let's stop getting off topic!" Fuili pointed at Kion and Koja with her muzzle "Kion are we going to finish our mission here or are we going to continue being awkward?"

Random Melody
July 20th, 2017, 01:04 PM
"Right." Kion looked over at Vincent, Vexy and Chaka, ears flicking.
"Hi!" Vexy chirped, flicking her tail. "Also I think Chaka likes you." She told Kion, before smiling at the rest of the Guard.
Koja's face broke into a grin.
"VEX!" Chaka yelled, while Vincent burst out laughing.
"What?" Vexy said innocently. "Im the Love Doctor."
"Uh.." Kion just blinked, completely caught off guard, and pretty much stunned into silence at this point. "...What?"
(*cough cough cough* Kiaka *cough* *cough* I should really see a doctor)

rubinaito
July 20th, 2017, 01:05 PM
(I'M BACK!)

Stario&Co.
July 20th, 2017, 01:52 PM
(yay! X3)
(Also Random I'm afraid that you have something called shipping syndrome XD)
"Kion's gotta admirer!" Fuli snickered.
"It's kinda sweet," Beshte flapped his little ears.
"Love is stupid," Sade blinked.

Random Melody
July 20th, 2017, 05:45 PM
(Yeaahhh XD)
Vexy stared at Sade, then seemed to decide something. "Okay. Two missions now." She looked at Chaka and Kion. "You two are first, though."
"Great." Chaka glared at her. "You're so gonna get it, Vex."

"Hm." Kion kept his eyes on Chaka, faint curiosity sparkling through them.
Koja lowered his head so that he could whisper in Kion's ear. "Can you feel the lo--" That was as far as he got.
Kion turned, and kicked Koja's paws from under him before rearing up and slamming his paws down onto Koja's chest, pinning him.
"Oomph." Koja grunted, his breathing a little uneven from the surprise of the attack as he stared up at Kion with narrowed red eyes.
"Getting a little rusty there, Koj'." Kion smirked.
"Dont get too cocky, Gozi." Koja let out a breathless laugh. "You know I could beat your tail if I wanted to, and dont even try to deny it."
"Oh, you dont know Kion." Bunga spoke up confidently, only to blink in surprise at Kion's next words.
"Nah, he's right." Kion chuckled and backed off, letting Koja stand. "As far as brains go, I got the lion's share. But when it comes to brutal strength?" He flashed his older brother a grin, unknowingly repeating Scar's words to Mufasa from so long ago. "...Im afraid im at the shallow end of the gene pool."
(*lowkey missed having Kion accidentally quote Scar's lines*)

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 20th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Heeeessss comiiiiiing)

Random Melody
July 20th, 2017, 05:58 PM
(Yay X3)
(*suddenly remembers Kifo*)
(AHH)

rubinaito
July 20th, 2017, 05:59 PM
(*blinks* Who was that, again? I can't go back and look at the OG roleplay because the website expired.)

Random Melody
July 20th, 2017, 06:01 PM
(In the old thread Kifo was the ghost of the first Lion Guard leader trying to convince Kion he was evil but it was revealed later that it was just a test to see how loyal Kion really was *blinks*)

rubinaito
July 20th, 2017, 06:03 PM
(OOOOOHHHHH Now I remember him!!!)

Random Melody
July 20th, 2017, 06:06 PM
(Yeah :3)
(*GAASSPP*)
(DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER MAL?!)
(AND KLAIZ)
(AND CLAI)
(AND)
(UHH)
(TALIAH! That was her name because we kept getting her and Tahila mixed up XD)
(Tahila *remembers* AAAAHHHH SO MANY MEMORIES)

Stario&Co.
July 20th, 2017, 06:10 PM
(OH MY GOD I REMEMBER ALL OF THEM!!!)
(I'm going to cry XD)
Fuli and Beshte blinked, while Sade sighed.
"Koja, can I go play now?" She asked, staring up at her brother. "I wanna practice my roar."

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 20th, 2017, 06:11 PM
I remember none of those people)

rubinaito
July 20th, 2017, 06:13 PM
(It sucks that we can't go back and look at the old website...)

Random Melody
July 20th, 2017, 06:24 PM
(X3)
(ALSO SHAD WHATTT)
"Of course." Koja smiled down at her, meanwhile flicking his tail lightly over Kion's nose. "Stay safe, alright?"
Kion sneezed, then gave an annoyed huff, batting his tail away.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 20th, 2017, 06:45 PM
I have a bad memory)

Stario&Co.
July 20th, 2017, 07:00 PM
(THAT'S NO EXCUSE X3)
"Thanks!" Sade purred, rubbing against his leg before scampering away.
"I'm going to swim down the river," Beshte said. "make sure Makuu and his goons really left."
"I'll follow you!" Fuli nodded.

Random Melody
July 20th, 2017, 07:12 PM
Kion nodded at them. "Good idea," He shot Koja a glare. "You're a distraction."
Koja shrugged a little bit. "We both know this Gozi."
"If you call me Gozi one more time.." Kion left his threat unfinished.

Ainz Ooal Gown
July 20th, 2017, 07:16 PM
It is an excuse. Also what are they takingall doing?

Random Melody
July 20th, 2017, 07:19 PM
(What Shad? XDD)
(Hmmmmmmmmmm)
(Hey Stario.... When was the last time our characters went to a concert... :3)

rubinaito
July 20th, 2017, 07:22 PM
(GUYS We need to have our characters have a music show, like old times! Like, it'd be a perfect set up for our characters to confess their love for each other, y'know?)

Atazi had been waiting for Sade, lazily drifting in the water with her eyes closed.
"HEY! NEW GIRL! I NEED HELP!" Tanya shouted, jumping into the water and grabbing Atazi by the shoulders. "I'm freaking in love with a dude and I don't like it!"
"Why are you asking me for help?" Atazi asked, shaking her fur out and blinking at Tanya. "You don't know me."
"Well everyone else knows who this guy is, but I DON'T want them to know that I like him! And you don't know him, so that makes things easier!" Tanya responded, unaware that Sade was nearby.

(Sade, Atazi, Tanya, Jasiri, Fuli and Natash should be 'that' girl group.)

rubinaito
July 20th, 2017, 07:22 PM
(What Shad? XDD)
(Hmmmmmmmmmm)
(Hey Stario.... When was the last time our characters went to a concert... :3)
OH MY GOD RANDOM YOU READ MY MIND AGAIN