PDA

View Full Version : lies and secrets

Starfall
November 11th, 2016, 06:59 PM
Wingdrop believes that she only has one sibling, bluejay, but her brother holds many dark secrets. Finally when bluejay slips up wingdrop begins to ask questions as she realizes that she has a sister who is in windclan. As wingdrop learns her sisters name is dovecloud, she wants answers as to what happned in her past and where she's really from, who she really is.
so in order for this to work i need these things:

a father in thunderclan
Close friend of bluejay, (this friend know of the siblings past
A friend of wingdrop, maybe two, one of these friends need to turn on the she cat
a friend and or mate of dovecloud, who may decide to turn on her once they know of the she cats past (i'll let you decide)
a foster mother in thunderclan (who knows of the siblings past. You may choose if you either despise the siblings and or feels pity for them)

Thats about it, now heres the past of these three.
A clan cat fell in love with a loner who lived in an abandoned shed. This warrior came and visited everyday, soon enough the she cat gave birth to two healthy kits, naming the male kit jay and the female dove. The warrior kept going and visiting his family everyday, all of them lived happy lives. Then one day the she cat gave birth to one more kit, a she cat, naming her wing. The older two loved and cared deeply for their sister. Then one day twolegs camped out beside the shed and left without putting out the
fire. The fire quickly spread to the shed the she cat and her kits were living in. The she cat didnt notice this fire
till they were surrounded, at this moment the tom smelled the fire and went racing
twards his family. At this time the she cat was clawing at the walls of the shed, clawing a
hole big enough for her kits to crawl out of. The tom finally made it to the shed, then she cat begins to push her kits out of the hol, dove carrying wing in her mouth. Once the kits were out the tom began to try to claw a biger hole to try to safe his mate, but the she cat tells the tom to stop and take the kits to safety, with a heavy heart the tom listens and takes the kits to thunderclan. He manages to convince a she cat to pretend to be the kits mother, none of the th etoms clanmates notice. Then a few moons pass and the two older siblings get into a fight, at this time the two go by dovepaw and bluepaw, jay getting his name changed by the foster mother. Dovepaw runs away to windclan and stays there. More moons pass ans bluepaw and dovepaw earn their warrior names, bluejay and dovecloud and wingkit just becomes and apprentice. Wingpaw has no memory of hersister or her past, and bluejay planned to keep it that way, untill he slipped up when somecat brought up the burned down shed.
goodness this is a long post okay here are the fourms
name:
clan:
apperance:
Personaliy:
role wanted:
roleplay example:
other?:

Starfall
November 11th, 2016, 10:52 PM
Bump

Silven
November 12th, 2016, 12:39 PM
Boop

I will be posting honeypaws bio and stuff to the roleplay resource page soon so just a heads up ;3

Ivyshade
November 12th, 2016, 12:47 PM
name: Tigerblaze
age: he's a relatively new warrior so around 14 moons. Ish?
clan: ThunderClan
apperance: dark brown tabby with light amber/dark golden eyes
Personaliy: He's kind of arrogant with his peers but with younger cats he gets really unsure of himself (observe his training session with Tatteredpaw haha)
role wanted: Maybe Bluejay's close friend who knows the siblings' past? He could have grown up in the nursery with them and was old enough to pick up on what was going on.
roleplay example: Tigerblaze stiffened as a black she-cat stalked across the border and stifled a growl of pure rage at her audacity. How she dare she trespass in plain sight? Did she think he wasn't going to confront her? "What in the Dark Forest do you think you're doing?" he snarled. He flexed his claws in badly hid excitement. Oh, how he wished he could tear them through her black pelt...
other?: I don't think so.

Silven
November 12th, 2016, 12:54 PM
http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=30019#post30019
Got her bio all done, let me know if you are interested

Starfall
November 12th, 2016, 02:15 PM
name: Tigerblaze
age: he's a relatively new warrior so around 14 moons. Ish?
clan: ThunderClan
apperance: dark brown tabby with light amber/dark golden eyes
Personaliy: He's kind of arrogant with his peers but with younger cats he gets really unsure of himself (observe his training session with Tatteredpaw haha)
role wanted: Maybe Bluejay's close friend who knows the siblings' past? He could have grown up in the nursery with them and was old enough to pick up on what was going on.
roleplay example: Tigerblaze stiffened as a black she-cat stalked across the border and stifled a growl of pure rage at her audacity. How she dare she trespass in plain sight? Did she think he wasn't going to confront her? "What in the Dark Forest do you think you're doing?" he snarled. He flexed his claws in badly hid excitement. Oh, how he wished he could tear them through her black pelt...
other?: I don't think so.
Accepted! Thank you

Ivyshade
November 12th, 2016, 02:18 PM
Accepted! Thank you
Awesome! Just tell me when you're ready for him to do something relevant to your plot, lol

Starfall
November 12th, 2016, 02:21 PM
Ivyshade lol will do, hm maybe once I get enough people to join the plot Ill have the two interact in the clearing

Ivyshade
November 12th, 2016, 02:27 PM
Ivyshade lol will do, hm maybe once I get enough people to join the plot Ill have the two interact in the clearing
Ok sounds good to me

Starfall
November 13th, 2016, 11:12 AM
Bump

Sage
November 13th, 2016, 01:35 PM
Name: Gorsefeather
Clan: WindClan
Appearance: Turkish Angora; his base coat is alabaster. He has very light brown stripes along his back. He has brown and grey flecks in the general area of the stripes. He has amber eyes.
Personality: Gorsefeather is very arrogant and stubborn. He is mostly grumpy at times. His looks can be decieving. Gorse can look happy, but it you walk up to him he could snap your head off. Gorse can also be kind and caring, although it's limited. He only cares about certain cats.
Role Wanted: Dovecloud's Mate
Roleplay Example: you know how i roleplay
Other: He has kits (Thrushpaw & Mudpaw ) and will at some point leave Dovecloud.

Starfall
November 13th, 2016, 09:45 PM
Name: Gorsefeather
Clan: WindClan
Appearance: Turkish Angora; his base coat is alabaster. He has very light brown stripes along his back. He has brown and grey flecks in the general area of the stripes. He has amber eyes.
Personality: Gorsefeather is very arrogant and stubborn. He is mostly grumpy at times. His looks can be decieving. Gorse can look happy, but it you walk up to him he could snap your head off. Gorse can also be kind and caring, although it's limited. He only cares about certain cats.
Role Wanted: Dovecloud's Mate
Roleplay Example: you know how i roleplay
Other: He has kits (Thrushpaw & Mudpaw ) and will at some point leave Dovecloud.
Accepted oh my goodness thank you! K tell me whenever you want to start roleplaying, cause the story has begun lol

Sage
November 13th, 2016, 09:49 PM
starfall, no problem! I can roleplay at anytime right now, I having nothing to do XD

Starfall
November 13th, 2016, 10:13 PM
S A G I E lol k how about I post in the clearing first then

Starfall
November 16th, 2016, 10:17 PM
Bump, please I need at least two more people